Tomo

It's coming back on the 12th and it'll be the last round. How do you feel about that?

Attached: siteheader_tomochan_864x300.jpg (1800x625, 618K)

okay

It's fine. The plot has run its course already, better to end it cleanly.

About time. Time to put this shit to bed.

Attached: 9F64FA87-371D-41AE-AE61-C15D92D1D692.png (1412x1912, 2.42M)

Will Carol Mami and Misuzura ever explain their keikakus?

did Fumita tweet mean one last page or will there be more, like a full volume or less?

There will be X pages to fill up the last volume (excluding the extras that he'll do by the time it comes out).

so it's not the final day. Thank you

Fumita killed any hype that was left of this manga with those long ass hiatuses. Can't ride the tomboy train forever. I'm glad its ending.

we are kind of assuming he doesn't post a couple pages throwing the whole dad fight out the window with a page of setup for hot sweaty sex, and then just fills the rest of the volume with doujin material.

Gonna read but don't really care about it anymore

I'm glad it's ending, but I enjoyed it while it lasted
Hopefully this means we'll get an Anime soon

someone have an archive link to the first threads?

Tottenham

It feels like being released from the depths of hell.

It peaked at the beach arc and was supposed to end at the fireworks.
Or at least they should've gotten together then, and from there on we should have gotten cute tomboy gf shenanigans, but FUMITA IS A FUCKING HACK.

Attached: 23C4827F-A4F0-40EA-8330-7FA08D9CC7BB.jpg (818x440, 136K)

it's been a wild ride, also tomo helped open me up to the appeal of tomboys and i have been addicted ever since

>it'll be the last round
believe it when i see it, no way that hack doesn't squeeze at least one more hiatus in

I'll be shocked if Fumita actual ends it without another hiatus.
At this point I just wanted it to end.

Is there literally anyone satisfied by how this shit went down?

I do care somewhat but it definitely has taken too long and the hiatus bullshit ruined the overall experience.

me

What a rare specimen you are, user.
Someone should study you in depth.