Go-Toubun No Hanayome

Can we all agree that Negi has the potential to hit legendary status and cement Go-Toubun No Hanayome as one of the best manga romcoms of all time if he follows through and makes Yotsuba the winner of the Fuubowl?

Attached: 8BCA8168-28CF-414F-B5C8-7931CBF8D0C4.jpg (1673x2048, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/surukawaa/status/1133924230318321664?s=20
twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1133333127491776512
twitter.com/kurozero_art/status/1134814801337757698
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Miku > Ichika = Yotsuba > Itsuki >>> Nino

Attached: best girls.jpg (1200x970, 647K)

no way

fag

5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1

Actually going through a girl of the promise end instead of epic subversion would actually be daring.
It never happens because authors think the fake out makes the series better.

My heart wants Yotsuba to win but my brain is telling me it’s too good to be true and Nino will win.

MODS

I wish more manga authors would realise that subverting expectations for the pure sake of surprising your readers is poor writing.

>if he follows through and makes Yotsuba the winner of the Fuubowl?
He's got too deep into the rabbit hole. He literally made Yotsuba to not want to participate in the bowl. If he's going to make her win, the build up better not be an asspull like Miku's whole confession.

Any sane person would choose yotsuba over any of them. She only wants what's best for you and makes numerous sacrifices for you.

If you wouldn't marry her, you're an idiot.

>Yotsuba to not want to participate in the bowl
Only because she doesn’t feel like she deserves that happiness.

If he actually wanted, he could make the whole series, from her perspective, the build up to her eventual victory, because there's a really solid arc there regarding her self esteem issues and how she's literally shipping every other sister but her with Fuutaro.

>he could make the whole series, from her perspective
I can see this happening after the flashback arc. Negi please make it happen.

Who cares about fag harem shit

This is a true story:

I was browsing /a one time looking for another harem manga to torture myself with because I never pick the right girl when I stumbled across a go-toubun thread. I noticed a lot of people were posting genki Yotsuba and she caught my attention, you could say because of this she was first girl for me. In the thread she seemed to be the only quint that posters weren’t speaking unfavourably about so I asked the thread. “Is Yotsuba best girl?” In which multiple anons immediately responded “Yes user she’s best girl!”. From there I was hooked and decided to read and catch up by the time I was done it was the end of scrambled eggs and despite Yotsuba not being the main focus of any arcs it was true, /a hadnt lied to me for once, they were right she truly was best girl! I could see Negi had planted seeds for her all along the way in the story and since scrambled eggs she’s been a main focus and revealed as lolikano.

Nows the time

Attached: D7F1820A-69E7-4F0C-9561-E41A48B9091F.jpg (739x1358, 104K)

She truly does have the deepest lore

You are aware that making an entire arc from her perspective alone would instantly make her the main character and automatically the winner right? That's asking for too much.

Technically, me and my sisters will be a whole arc from her perspective, as lolikano.
And if Negi wasn't such a coward, he'd do it for the sake of kino.

Honestly was a bit skeptical at first, but after reading the series again from the start I gotta say you anons make a pretty convincing case.

It does feel like Negi has been laying the groundworks for it from the beginning in hindsight. Yotsuba end still feels like a darkhorse pick, but I think its a good bet.

Depends on the execution, who knows how many chapters are left and if there will be sufficient development to make it satisfying.

There was a lot of people afraid to commit to her just for the sheer fact that a character like hers never usually wins. I understand that line of thought of not wanting to waste your time. A lot of those people have now been converted though after Negi unleashed the lolikano bomb.

Why do you think this will be over soon?

I love her but I'm still convinced she'll lose, her type simply never wins and lolikano, as good as it is for her, is pretty much her death sentence because of japanese boner
>let go of the past
>embrace the future
that is a staple of japanese harems.

Attached: 1554146781659.png (569x650, 514K)

Oh, you.

>>embrace the future
The future is Fuutarou actually accepting what Yotsuba has become compared to what she was before.

I want to creampie Yotsuba

What ir dhe doesn't win?

So let me get this straight.

Loliichika cuked loliyotsuba when they were kids ?

>Childhood friend winning
There's no way that'd happen

If she*

Yes, she's a snake since birth even though they thought they were equals.

Mikus confession was not an asspull, it was cute.

>let go of the past
Even Negi couldn't let go of the past. As you can see he's making an entire arc solely on one quint's perspective. You don't see him doing this for the others but Yotsuba only, and the way he's doing is like he's planted too many seeds in the whole series that needs to be resolved in a climactic manner rather than just letting go of the past that simply. Yeah sure he can just make the whole arc shitty just like the others said and she's going to lose like that but that would be really shitty from a story telling perspective because he's invested so much into the lolikano reveal to just let it be "the childhood friend loses again plotline" because it's the norm.

I just want to make her happy.

Attached: 1556068676007.jpg (1536x1228, 301K)

You know, Negi could've made lolikano Itsuki and we would be done with it, but he had to make it Yotsuba. Fuck you Negi, you're making it too obvious at this point.

Very good point

Short answer, I have no strong reason.

I vaguely recall reading about ~12 ish volumes (5 solo covers for each cover times 2 , school outfit, bridge outfit, first volume had all 5, last volume probably feature an ambiguous bride or something). Otherwise people anticipating that this was to be resolved by the end of school, (Fuut's job to get them to graduate), but some people think, establishing their dream to extend that deadline. Finally Nip timeskips past their rosy highschool tend not to work well as the crushing reality of wageslavery sets in, they could do some university.

no, I hate negi for making this faggotry which plagues this board every day with multiple threads and the discussion boils down to retard quint rankings and people jerking off over their favorite since the manga doesn't have much to discuss otherwise

Not sure who I want to win at this point. I've kind of waffled between 2, 3, and 5 during the series. I think it looks like Nino's going to win based on what we've been given so far.

>tfw yotsuba is the endgame
Quints of Yotsuba predicted this. It's an uphill battle from here on. Let's brave ourselves, Yotsubros.

Who is the girl at the end of that rabbit hole then? Nino because of all the rabbit refs with her? Itsuki?

Attached: 1551646462775.jpg (1280x1366, 284K)

Fate route = Yotsuba
UBW route = Nino
Heaven's Feel route = Ichika

I love how people treat Yotsuba's reveal as if it came out of nowhere. The clues were pretty subtle, but there were loads of anons speculating (and more) that she was Lolikano for weeks.

Nino a shit

It's not just about letting go of the past, the issue is that if childhood friend wins it means the other girls never really had a chance so it sours all the previous developments, it's the same reason why first girls usually win, it feels cheap if the author spent most of the series developing her and her feelings just for a girl to appear way later and take MC from her
Childhood friend only works as a winner of it's known from the start that she and MC are friends and after dating other people they realize they should be with each other instead or if MC falls for the girl before discovering he met her before since in that case he didn't fell for her because of that and it was fated or something like that why they ended up together

If this post gets the 9 8s, that means Yotsuba is the kisser and also that she's winning the Fuu-kunbowl. Let's do it Hopebros

Attached: d1070be66c753b824050172721d47a53.jpg (1208x1735, 388K)

NINO IS BEST

Nino is second guitar. Miku probably confirmed for bassist. She gets nothing then.

Attached: D797C3FUwAAIs0z.jpg (744x1002, 208K)

Nice try hopefag.

>2 1s
Confirmed Ichika manga

That's part of the reason why I think Itsuki and Yotsuba (or whoever Lolikano ended up being) are out of it in the end. It's probably down to these two.

Attached: 1556266994213.png (537x479, 273K)

How can she even play with those two bags of hopes in the middle?

>MFW we got And here but not

Attached: 1558844857656.png (430x605, 117K)

>Yotsuba, you were the one I met 5 years ago? I love you
>I hope you riked it - Negi
Does anyone unironically think Yotsuba will win? People do realize that lokikano is just a plot point, yes?

At least he's right, Kanokari a shit

>Oh Nino, you were such a huge cunt to me, down to drugging me twice - I love you
>I hope you riked it - Negi

Has this been coloured yet?

This is the real winner right here, unironically.

Attached: 1557890948101.jpg (1448x2048, 321K)

>People do realize that lokikano is just a plot point, yes?

Attached: Mieow-Rustle_cute-2.png (569x516, 334K)

"does that retarded clap between words thing" The assertive and proactive girl/s never win. A shame, but you should pull that band aid off now and get it over with.

You can make anything seem stupid when you generalize it like that

>ichika I played cards with you 5 years ago I love you
>Nino you’re extremely forward with me I love you
>Miku you confessed to me three times I love you
>Itsuki I love the way you eat and dress as Rena I love you

Reminder that Nino will win-o the Fuu-bowl

Attached: 1548626901606.png (819x623, 167K)

>>Itsuki I love the way you are the main girl, I love you

fixed. And no, I'm not a fan of it. Japanese authors and/or editors really need to do away with the main girl crutch. Go right a love story if that's what you want, main girls should have no place in a harem series.

At least someone here gets it.

Attached: 1557112050586.jpg (1900x2788, 1.59M)

Well we got about 50 posts in of good discussion before the Ninoshits destroyed the thread. Not bad

That only eliminates one girl in the image, though.

If someone started reading from chapter 2 she’d seem like the least featured quint, farthest from main girl

Ninofags living in your head rent free

If the series started at chapter 2, I'd unironically consider either Itsuki or Nino main girl.

Fun Fact: Negi is a fan of TWGOK

Attached: keima_true_end.png (830x749, 380K)

Damn, Wakaki knows his shit.

Attached: file.png (96x92, 4K)

Such things matter not to the main girl, hell, they are usually the ones who have had the least development with the MC. Just another reason why they suck, and the entire concept should be retired from series like these.

theres been a buildup with yotsuba since the very beginning tho. its just subtle

>"Hurr Hurr Komi, KO, Bokutachi, and Kaguya are all better than Gotoushit"
>5th best selling manga for the first half of 2019
OH NO NO NO. How could other romcoms ever recover?

Main girls win because in most cases they're the most developed character, it's just bad writing of you spent 80% of the plot developing a character inner drama and relationship with MC just for another character to win, doing so means all the emotional investment surrounding main girl was for nothing
At this point Miku is the most developed of the quints, Nino follows closely but her development seems rushed in comparison, the drama about how all of them chasing the same guy could tear the sisters bond apart should have been an entire arc for her but instead was solved in a bit over one chapter, this flashback could develop Yotsuba enough to catch up with them but it would feel even more rushed than Nino

>Miku is the most developed of the quints
You cannot be serious.

Attached: 1451509094440s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Literally the same cycle. The moment any quunt gets focused people always become sure that they're the bride.
>Miku in Kyoto
>Miku continuously get cock blocked with her confession
>Gets support for her "date"
> "Confesses"
>The whole fandom: MIKU IS OBVIOUSLY ENDGAME!! NEGI IS OBVIOUSLY SETTING HER UP TO BE THE BRIDE!
Now the same shit is happening this arc
>Yotsuba revealed to be the lolikano
>Suddenly people become more convinced that she's the bride now due to her focus, etc
People will jump to Itsuki next once she gets her development.

This has got to be bait. Please don't tell me you're this fucking retarded.

This is the reason why I went full despair. You can't kill someone who's dead already.

Yotsuba win is the only way that toubun's could end up being non-legendary. Nobody will be particularly upset, people will be moderately happy for, but in the end we'll feel nothing because Negi chose the safest girl to make the bride and toubun will fade into obscurity. Compare that mediocre ending to the massive shitstorm that will happen if literally any of the other quints win.

Nino's my first choice, but I kind of want an Ichika end for exactly this reason.

You're fucking retarded. I'm stating how people react upon the quints focus in the story.

>Main girls win because in most cases they're the most developed character
This isn't true. Main girls win because they're the ones that move the plot the most, it's only incidental when that causes them to become the most developed character due to exposure, but there're way too many exceptions to make a rule of it. It's pretty common for authors to write a blatant loser that gets way more development than the winner on purpose, especially since being the loser means that she's allowed agency to follow her own plot threads or chase the protagonist aggressively.

Nino is the unironic main girl. When the story returns to her, we'll see it again.

Attached: 1556554539193.jpg (1274x1529, 1.35M)

He’s not retarded you’re retarded if you thought anyone thought Miku was the bride based on happenings of Kyoto

yes, by both of the nino colorfags

Attached: 1559399981903.png (744x1002, 904K)

>cement Go-Toubun No Hanayome as one of the best manga romcoms of all time

Not really the best but it will be remembered for sure just like ichigo 100%, nisekoi etcetc

Ichika end would be truly legendary, but the shitflinging that will occur for Miku or Nino end is not to be underestimated. I'm not even sure what will happen if Itsuki wins. She's been written off as a joke by most people, but if she wins people will be calling first-girl hackery from the rooftops.

>Go-Toubun No Hanayome as one of the best manga romcoms of all time
It's great, but I wouldn't go that far.

Attached: 1559397901364.png (744x1002, 798K)

Maybe I've been in the wrong threads, but Miku's fans seem to have been quieter lately. They're still here, but not as much. Seems to be a lot more Nino vs Yotsuba stuff.

>you’re retarded if you thought anyone thought Miku was the bride based on happenings of Kyoto
Dumbass, where were you when an huge flock on redditors flood the threads during that arc posting how Miku will be the bride, will open up Fuuts moms cafe and some shit, etc?

And ichika fans are dead

>redditors

I think you answered your own question

Thanks a bunch user

Not that guy, but that's a large part of why I hang around here so much. Reddit is a cesspool and the Gotoubun sub is no different.

Attached: 1558164503794.jpg (1000x869, 225K)

ninofags are the majority of Yea Forums and always the loudest posters. most mikufags are dead already and me and other 4 yotsubros are only relevant now thanks to recent developments.
maybe there are a few mikufags and ichikafags larping as yotsubros as a cope since their wifes lost hard

What are Yea Forums's 'best' romcoms? TWGOK and Nisekoi come up all the time. Toradora is a classic. My personal favorite is Seto no Hanayome, but that one seems to have flown under the radar for most people.

Attached: Seto.no.Hanayome.full.33023.jpg (1525x2189, 611K)

The only "good" ends are Ichika, Nino and Yotsuba

>S
Ichika, Yotsuba
>A
Nino
>C
Miku
>D
Itsuki

What’s would be above it? Don’t mean it in a mean way just curious

I will gloat if Nino wins. I'll be okay with a Yotsuba win. Miku would just disappoint me.

Why do you think that the criteria for a good ending is the amount of shitpost that it would generate on a gaijin mongolian tapestry imageboard? Are you one of those brainlets that think along the lines of "any subverted expectation is a good thing!"?

>S
Maeda, Takebayashi

FTFY

redditors are literally retarded. I was looking for an image and wound up in one of their threads. They were fucking gushing over the "love" translation.

Don't forget the three 5fags, we're here too!

I mean, that not-confession wasn't as bad as it could have been, but man, Negi did her dirty. "Love my family". *sigh* I used to like you Miku.

It'll be remembered similar to love hina, a manga anyone who's read it can tell you it's crap.

Miku hasn't show up much this arc so there's not much to discuss about her

I am a Ninobro who moonlights as an Itsuki fan. Figure that out.

Attached: 1559067330593.png (910x1024, 559K)

Anjou-san

I can't believe nino is fucking ded

Legendary != good. Legendary gets talked about. You can be good and fade into obscurity, happens all the time. If Yotsuba wins, I don't think people will talk very much about toubun nearly as much as if any other quint wins. For the record, I personally think any quint win would be fine as long as it's written well.

You appreciate Nino's forwardness and her looks but also like how comfy Fuutarou and Itsuki are together! pic related was made to describe you

Attached: 1558047401420.png (648x1417, 229K)

Nisekoi is shit. TWGOK is the only good romcom I've read except for the last 100 chapters that were totally irrelevant.

TWGOK had a great start but it eventually fell into mediocrity and nowadays the only thing people remember about it is the subverted expectations Chihiro ending

yeah mikufags got too cocky with the confession chapter and shitposted way too much. then negi played that dirty hand and well...
mikufags probably an hero'ed to met their waifu in the shadow realm

>subverted expectations Chihiro ending
There were a good amount of posters that thought she was going to win though, because she's the one that makes the most sense.

It gets brought up way too often as an example when it wasn't even primarily a romance and the harem elements were only important for a third of the series. I get wanting to forget the time travel arc but it's like everyone forgets that we spent the first third of the manga with girls losing their memories after their arcs.

I still can't believe "love" translation actually happened. It's surreal they fucked it up so hard.

Mx0

>They were fucking gushing over the "love" translation
I find it hard to believe that redditors can be this fucking braindead.

The anime looks like shit

Yeah, most people agree the anime was low budget and looked like shit outside of the last two episodes.

Most people just read the manga.

Ichika will win bros

look upon them and weep for their faggotry

Attached: leddit.jpg (1086x727, 84K)

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1559240756560.gif (300x169, 1.2M)

If Negi wastes any more time on Miku I’ll be livid. Keep your fucking burnt bread

Ninofags are disgusting

>muh ninofags

>He literally made Yotsuba to not want to participate in the bowl
Didn't Yotsuba kiss Fuutarou thought? I've been thinking about it and it couldn't have been Nino, Miku or Ichika given that they would've brought it up first chance they had during the Kyoto arc since it would've given them the upper hand, and it couldn't have been Itsuki because she made a big deal of so much as holding onto her arm, besides the only reason Yotsuba doesn't want to participate is because she doesn't feel like she deserves that happiness after being a burden to her sisters all this time.

It truly does. Also, it can barely be called animation.

Was thinking it was a lapse in judgement as she struggles to contain her feelings. That’s why the quint looks so guilty afterwards.

She slipped up before that too kissing the cream from his face

>If Negi wastes any more time on Miku I’ll be livid
same, Miku and Ichika already had 90% of the manga for themselves.

But how does Nino still have the most screentime?

I don't dislike Yotsuba. I just find her boring since she hasn't done anything except cuck herself and be the first one to try and learn from Fuutarou. I wish she got more time to actually do other things. Itsuki got sidelined super hard too. Miku got a lot of stuff but she felt mostly the same for a lot of it. Ichika and Nino actually felt like characters going from point A to point B. It's a shame Ichika basically killed herself after Miku's confession and her whole snek deal. Negi gave Yotsuba and Itsuki too little time to shine for most of the manga.

Screentime per se doesn't mean she get the most focus. Ichika and Miku's drama started in chapter 25, it's fucking time to end it.

Negi has been making it such a big deal about being that being able to recognize someone under a disguise with nothing with love, that I'm absolutely sure and calling it right now that the thing that will drive Fuutaro to respond to Yotsuba's feelings, is the fact that she probably recognized him as the blond kid as soon as he saw him at school the first time.

Don't get your hopes up, childhood friends only win if they're the main girls.

>I just find her boring since she hasn't done anything
user, if you actually didn't speedread the manga, you wouldn't be saying this. Also, removing your waifu goggles might help.

I might be stupid to the point I fucked up my own post but the point still stands

Attached: 24a01a34e2e93691313de34c03069e55.png (169x239, 39K)

Is it confirmed that only one girl will win? I want a proper harem end, like that one particular doujin.

user, what if I tell you there are 5 main girls in this manga?

All this fighting when Itsuki will end up winning. Romcomfags never learn.

Imagine thinking this.

Being this delusional is bad for your health, hopefag.

I have all you faggots eating out of the palm of my hand like the pigs you are. My plan is to make Yea Forums choke on my dick every week. They love it, and they can't get enough. They always moan "Negi tame-" Like a bunch of filthy whores.

Attached: 1559029847603.jpg (956x1356, 443K)

Yotsuba will be fmc because she's the most developed sister. Ichika nino and miku are out. Itsuki is a support character for Yotsuba. She has no feelings for fuu.

>Negi gave Yotsuba and Itsuki too little time to shine for most of the manga.
she might not have had as much screentime as the others but the times she's shined she's shined pretty brightly in my opinion

Attached: do it for clover.png (1400x1000, 1.01M)

SIX FUCKING KINO PANELS, HOW WILL THE OTHER QUINTS EVEN COMPARE?

Your do it for her is weak

Attached: Do it for 428.jpg (2756x1575, 1.45M)

No because manga/anime series where first girl doesn't win exist and nothing is legendary about it. TWGOK already did it

I said she was the first to listen to Fuutarou and accepted from the beginning. I also know that she has supported Miku from the get-go. The only other thing she did is told Maruo to wait for how they did on the final exam before making any decisions. Otherwise she has taken a pretty backseat for a lot of stuff.

Attached: 1398049922999.png (335x365, 21K)

but they aren't wrong sometimes. Fuutarou had child Yotsuba different in mind than she actually felt when she decided to help him out. He didn't know she was very nervous in that moment and thought she was an angel who helps out without any flaws.

my shame is felt but my gratitude for this is even greater

Attached: 1400180380363.png (691x801, 475K)

Another fun fact: He also likes Maison Ikkoku and the winner was very obvious there from the start

why is this number have to do with Yea Forums girl

Lurk moar ESLfag

Thank god Maison Ikkoku is actually shit and irrelevant compared to TWGOK.

Yeah but yotsu chan has the highest chance rn.
Ichika has a death flag because of her miku stunt
If miku goes on like this then she'll also lose
Nino and itsuki played are toying with him and being too pushy (itsuki being the rena stunt)
Yotsuba is the only one who's actually supporting him and trying to help him even if it's because of her inferiority complex.
Honestly it all boils down to whoever fuutaro fall for first and in this case yotsuba is a perfect candidate

>Negi likes Rumiko's stuff
It's over, Nino won.

Fucking ESL tumor.

Kaguya is pretty much the GOAT at this point.

Kaguya is junk.

Kaguya is boring as fuck.

I love Nino so much

Attached: 1559037778705.jpg (1443x2047, 402K)

This, but toubun is very enjoyable when you turn off your brain.

Are you Artur himself or just friends with him?

what is esl mean

>during that arc
They are still flooding Sunday/Monday threads, though.

This. Itsuki and Yotsuba will be out after this arc.

At least from the first volume chihiro was a null, her name was
>izumi ishikiri

Attached: Izumi ishikiri was chihiro.png (405x1206, 251K)

Yes, which made Loliyotsuba try to change her appearance to be different from the rest of the quints. Which in turn causes Grandpakano to fall ill.

She's a magnet for despair.

Remember the threads before Nino's confession and the massive influx of waifufagging, falseflagging, shitflinging and shitposting? When fatty jokes and bullying ran rampant? When endless moral arguments about Nino drugging fuuts would take place? When those two anons were scratching their heads coming up with all sorts of theories about Yotsuba's masterplan? When shitposting was limited to arguing about who pleased the most old men for money between Miku and Ichika? When we would have some friendly banter here and there but everyone liked every girl and we were all happy to be reading a good manga out of all the mediocre stuff currently being published?
Even the quints learned that they should treasure their sisters and not be at each other's throats because of some guy. I basically was raised in this website, you anons are the only ones i can call friends and because of that i don't like to see us fight so much, why can't we go back to how it was before and get along again?

Attached: 20190127_140448.png (500x452, 294K)

>Mikus confession was not an asspull
Yes it was. Negi had EVERYTHING and EVERYONE helping her to succeed, and she still destroyed her chance in the end. Her whole arc is the biggest shit stain in this manga.

Lurk more. If you can’t be bothered, just go back.

Negi did Itsuki dirty during the Kyoto Arc. She achieved nothing of importance and was basically a glorified extra. And now we have to wait a couple of months until we have a proper Itsuki arc.

She deserves better.

Attached: image.png (1009x1281, 599K)

Miku was literally hogging screentime for nothing just so Negi could feed his dog and his newborn daughter.

fuck off, ichicuckfag

We are getting an Itsuki/Yotsuba arc now, just like Sister War was about Ichika and Miku.

If this is an Itsuki/Yotsuba arc then the final arc will be an Itsuki/Nino one, since we already got the Miku/Ichika arc and the Itsuki/Yotsuba one.

Negi had to give Miku and Ichika their obligatory closure arc. That's what we got last arc. Next is Yotsuba, then Itsuki.

This is a loser. Say something nice about her.

Attached: 1559091062592.png (651x883, 53K)

>If this is an Itsuki/Yotsuba arc then the final arc will be an Itsuki/Nino one
Indeed. I think it's obvious now that Nino and Itsuki are the final two candidates.

I bet her legs smell funny

I still think it’ll be Itsuki and Yotsuba as the last ones standing. Especially if that early theory of the quints being rejected by birth order ends up being a real thing.

It won't happen like that and you know it. It's lame as fuck.

Ichika was the first to drop out and she’s the first quint. It could end up being true.

nino drop in popularity or something? or did ichika warm up to the fans through her apology and being BTFO?

Attached: A232296E-53D6-4FBB-94B8-5618B73B9C3B.jpg (750x1176, 224K)

I'm pretty certain Nino/Itsuki will be the series' endgame. Yotsuba will not be the bride, but she will get quite the emotional closure worthy of best girl. I'll probably cry bitch tears when it happens.

Of course, if Yotsuba do end up winning, I will have zero problems whatsoever. It's just that no matter how hard tried to wrap my head around it, I just don't see it happening,

Attached: image.jpg (1151x2048, 622K)

It's been days since the ichika one was posted, meanwhile it's been only a few hours for Nino.

We say that was dropped from the F-bowl, but if she did, so did Miku since last arc gave proper closures to the character arcs of both of them, not just Ichika.

The final arc will be about Miku and Nino. Itsuki will have nothing to do once the Lolikano arc is over. Miku and Nino's response were delayed in order to be the final conflict. Nino and Miku were set up as opposites/rivals since the beggining so it wouldn't be surprising if they were planed to be the final heroines all along. Still part of me is sure that Itsuki will win, I hate this.

Attached: 1559398350151.png (340x537, 453K)

*that she was dropped

Nope. Miku is not out and anyone that actually believes such a thing is delusional. She confessed, didn’t get rejected nor she she drop out like her sister. Miku is very much still in the running.

Miku never had a chance from the oneshot.

You think Miku and Nino are gonna be the only quints in love with Fuut by the final arc? Gimme me a break. 45 are joining in, and there’s nothing you can do about it. I mean 4 has been in the running from the beginning.

Her hair is more pinkish than red here.

No shit. She’ll obviously be rejected or drop out. I don’t think Miku is the bride nor do I think it’s Nino. I think it’ll come down to Yotsuba and Itsuki.

>Gimme me a break. 45 are joining in
Yes, and they will be done after this arc. Yotsuba was running since the beginning, yet her screen time and romance focus is minimal compared to Miku and Nino, or even Ichika. I could be wrong though, I'm just speculating.

Kaguya is garbage

I didn't say she was out. I said that her character arc is over. She confessed, she got to tell him her feelings, that's all she wanted all this time. With her confession, her whole character arc is over. All what is left is "I want to know Fuutarou more" but that will lead nowhere since you can't give this desire of hers an specific resolution.

I firmly believe Itsuki might win because she's first girl but she legit seems like the least interested romantically given that even during the Kyoto arc the only reason she was upset about Fuutarou not remembering Rena was because of Yotsuba's sake

Itsuki will suddenly realize she actually likes Fuut more than just a friend in the future. It’ll be an asspull to some readers, but all quints have to fall for him.

>her whole character arc is over.
That was the point of introducing the career paths question, Miku and Yotsuba are the only ones without a clear dream or future so there has to be an arc where Fuu help them realize what their dreams are and for them to help him do the same

>Self proclaimed Ninobro
>Have more pictures of Yotsuba saved than I have pictures of Nino
>Just bought more Yotsuba merch from Animate and Gamers on last Akiba trip

Yeah, I'm fucking wavering, all right.

Attached: image.jpg (474x474, 32K)

Fuck yeah. She really is best girl and only wants everybody to be happy and her dynamic with Fuutarou is kino.

Her victory seems almost impossible but I'm gonna root for the underdog and if she wins I'm gonna petition to make this Yotsuba the new Yea Forums mascot

Why do you act like it was solely her character arc when Nino and Ichika got focus as well? That arc was more like 123 confronting each other because the feelings they held for the same guy were causing problems among them. Each arc focuses on different quints. No quint gets solely one arc.

>Yotsuba realizes the future she wants is not one where people are constantly pressuring her because of her talents but where she can live a happy life being appreciated for her efforts and that's with Fuutarou
Do it Negi I believe in you

Attached: 3d9c288b83a7738f95d30df4ad27ab70.png (323x238, 50K)

>That was the point of introducing the career paths question
I doubt that will be relevant. What does it matters what she decides to do in the future? It won't affect the outcome in their romance. After all, the teacher, the profession that could have been more relevant, is already taken by Itsuki. Or what, is she suddenly going to become a teacher too, trying to steal their area of expertise like she did with Nino again?

Nino hair color = bride

It's important because Fuu also doesn't know what to do after school, as he said to Nino, he thinks the only thing he's good at is studying, that's something that needs to be healed before the end and the future careers question is a good way to go there

Read my previous posts, I said that Ichika also had completed her character arc. Nino didn't since her character arc will end in the moment her feelings get directly accepted or rejected by Fuutarou, especially when new traits got introduced to her character last arc.

Except that Fuutarou's problems are not about work/academics, but about his feelings. The quints made him acknowledge that not everything is about money. His future career is not going to change anything for him.

Finding a real dream is going to change everything for him.
Whoever gets him to do that is endgame or Itsuki.

What the fuck is Itsuki endgame? I can't see her being in love with Fuutarou, but I can't even see Negi not making every quint into the bowl. Also kind reminder that Itsuki has already won since even if she's not the bride she'll get to eat the wedding cake anyway.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1577x1010, 494K)

Can’t believe Yotsuba is a White supremacist.

5toubun no hanayome is the official romanization.

It is about his feelings, finding out what he likes to do is part of the process by which he heals from thinking that he is only good for studying and that that's the only reason other people could need him

>What the fuck is Itsuki endgame?
As of now she wants Fuu to remember that lolikano is Yotsuba as for why? I can only guess that she doesn’t like Yotsuba guilt-tripping herself to others happy.

You said that Miku is out of the F-bowl cause she has a completed character arc, but that doesn’t matter. Miku is out when she’s rejected or drops out like Ichika did. As it stands, Miku is still in the running. I know you Ninofags have a war with Mikufags, but both your waifus are designated losers.

Itsuki is the one who wants to help her sisters for the best reasons, instead of a misguided sense of guilt.

Umi no Misaki

Truly best girl.

Right now, what is on his mind is about the feelings of the quints, and he is trying to pick one quint. His future career comes after that.

Choosing a quint will be literally the last thing to happen in the manga because you can't risk losing potential readers until the very end, so he'll have to sort out his career path first.

I personally find Ao-chan to be great. Shame that the manga doesn't have much traction because of lisencing and the anime is short form.

*licensing

Actually Nino was introduced at the very beginning as the quint who really likes her sisters. She just helps them since she doesn't want them to be sad. There is no underlying reason for her, which makes her feelings the most authentic.

Even Yotsuba helped Miku since she was the most "shy".

Attached: x16.png (1070x1600, 816K)

This is what a winner looks like.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D7_jHXTUEAAO.png (800x800, 451K)

Right before Kyoto he was actively trying to distance himself from Nino and Ichika as he wanted to help the quints future out their future, the only thing that's change since then is that he's accepted that he wont be able to keep all of them happy

twitter.com/surukawaa/status/1133924230318321664?s=20

That's a completely different character.

>as the quint who really likes her sister
And it was painted in a negative light because she couldn't move on from the time when they were all identical kids.
That's Nino's actual character arc you fucking Ninotard.

All the quints love each other and don’t want to hurt each other. Even Ichika started crying over her selfish actions towards Miku. Get over yourself Ninofag.

>this is what Ninofags actually believe
It's like this is your first romcom.

Holy kek

Attached: 1555951665849.png (429x136, 98K)

Based.

Post predictions for tomorrow leaks

>Yotsuba point of view of Uesugi encounter
>Loli Yotsuba changing herself right after her encounter
>Last 2 months with her mother
>For some reason, she does something stupid, her mother gets more sick
>She dies
>Yotsuba erases the real straightforward personality she wanted to have when she meet Futarou
>Commits her life to not being a burden and being helpful

I can almost taste it, shit will go like this

Attached: 1554771190175.jpg (2754x1654, 2.77M)

Wow. That damage control in the comments.

To be fair, she is the annoying, abusive tsundere and has undergone CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT already.
Those are winner flags.

Her love for her sisters was never painted in a negative light, just her insecurities about their relationship. These are related but they aren't the same thing.

Imagine thinking Itsuki won’t win when she’s the sister most involved with the familial and emotional aspects of Fuu.

I doubt that much will be covered in just 1 chapter.

Oh shit, what happened to his artstyle?

Attached: Dz3RI4hUwAA44rN.png (800x800, 553K)

Just the family. The one who knows the emotional aspects of Fuutarou the most is without doubt Yotsuba, and I don't even think she is going to win for t.

Aggressive girls hardly win in romcom and she’s no longer tsuns with Fuut. Just all dere and even smug.

Lineart isn't as thick

Well, at least his art looks better. Not like this guy, whose art went to shit.

Attached: D7t3-t0U0AAeenX.jpg (1447x2047, 219K)

The fact that people mostly like Miku because of quirky girl with headphones is so accurate. I can hardly think of any other reason to like her.

You are right, it's more like an arc prediction. Tomorrow it will only have the encounter or when Yotsuba decides to do something stupid

>Aggressive girls hardly win in romcom
Who is Taiga, who is Chotoge, who is Kirino, who is every single tsundere that won?

To be fair to Miku if she didn’t pull back her confession she would have been rejected by Fuu.

And so Negi's dog gets to live another 20 weeks

>not mentioning "but"
a failure

It’s cause she’s the shy one that’s slowly opening up. When a character is always shy and gloomy, her moments of showing different expressions stick out more. It’s not surprising that she’s the most popular with the former tsundere aka Nino being second most popular.

>Miku

Attached: 1555797310482.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Taiga was literally the MC alongside the other fag. Anyone who didn't thought Chitoge was going to win was just plain retarded

Mikubros.....

Well... She fell for the MC in 3 chapters. That would be enough for most otaku.

Huh? Chitoge definitely wasn’t aggressive, Marika was the aggressive one. Chitoge even dropped out of the bowl when she found out Raku liked Kosaki which led to Raku chasing her. I don’t remember much from Toradora and I never bothered with Oreimo.

Yes, but her whole character is about her being the one who loves the people dear to her the most. She loves Fuutarou the most, she is the one who loves her sisters the most. Of all the sisters, her feelings of love are the strongest.

You're no better than those otaku. The only reason you like Nino is because you can finally have that highschool Stacy bitch that made fun of you

Ichika, Nino and Miku are out of the race.
It is sad but it is true. Accept it bros.
;_;

Ichika dropping out first is a parallel to her roles in movies always dying early.

Ok Ninofag.

Nino isn't out until Fuutarou properly addresses her feelings. Remember that her feelings alongside the kisser's are the ones he is really mindful about.

She is the only one who properly confessed two times, she is the one who will get a proper reply from him.

Attached: 1557114838109.png (2146x1491, 2.53M)

You seem to have some deeply rooted issues.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D7zk2zfUwAA2.png (566x566, 239K)

Glad we reached an understanding.

Attached: 1545578139005.jpg (1352x8221, 3.83M)

Nino and Miku aren’t out and they aren’t out until Fuut gives them an answer to their confession. Said answer either accepting their feelings or rejecting them.

Attached: 1547104995019.jpg (949x1240, 349K)

Stop proyecting.

>implying I like Nino
You're obsessed, Mikuspic

Attached: 1546792182059.jpg (900x1100, 68K)

The formula for tsunderes to win is that they stay tsun right until the very end. Too bad that isn't the case for Nino.

The only time Nino will ever have Fuu on top of her. Heh.

>Chitoge even dropped out of the bowl when she found out Raku liked Kosaki which led to Raku chasing her.
Just imagine if it will be the same with Nino, Yotsuba and Fuutarou...

Don't worry. She gets on top of him instead.

True tsunderes don't stay tsun until the end. Just third-rates.

if that had been Nino she would've brought it up first time she had during Kyoto so she could get advantage on everyone, hell she would've thought about it literally at any point after she found out Ichika and Miku liked Fuutarou, but she didn't, that's either Ichika or Yotsuba and Ichika thought grabbing his arm was "bold" so it's more than likely Yotsuba.

Amen bro

I didn't ask about your crackhead theory. Defensive-kun.

>She loves Fuutarou the most, she is the one who loves her sisters the most. Of all the sisters, her feelings of love are the strongest.
Oh you poor waifufag

True tsunderes stay more tsuns than dere.

>if that had been Nino she would've brought it up first time she had during Kyoto so she could get advantage on everyone
Here we go again. Nino thought Fuutarou would hate her if she fucked up the kiss, and the kisser definitely thinks she messed up, just look at the face she had after the kiss and her reaction after that. Of course she will pretend it never happened since Fuutarou can't tell it was her.

Attached: M6.png (1426x2048, 948K)

Oh, user, what do you insist on doing this to yourself?

Attached: 1442869078113.png (823x901, 599K)

This. Technically they're in the same position.

He should have sacrificed the dog for her rejection. Now they're gonna go after his daughter.

It's a secret

What manner of hallucinogenics are you on?

Doing what? Collecting proof that actually is in the manga and simply posting about it instead of going for the headcanon like you?

Miku and Nino already know his answer but they don't want to hear it from him. They are only delaying the inevitable.

She'll be fine, Yotsubro, don't worry.

Attached: gssg56.png (425x622, 229K)

Unlike Miku, Nino doesn't simply want an answer. Remember the chapter title of chapter 60. The Conquest Begins.

True.

She’s too good for this world

the art for nino looks off for this one ngl

I used to think that the party was a tragedy. But now I realize it's a comedy.

Attached: eb32a263e226d44fcd8b8eb20e91ee20.jpg (941x678, 410K)

Her going missing at kyoto stressed mom to the point her exhaustion induced heart disease came back and killed her two months later

Fitting as fuck.

Still cute

You have five girls and three of them Ichika, Nino and Miku have already lost their chances. What do you expect from the rest of the chapters?
Yotsuba and Itsuki are in the waiting room you know.

Attached: 1555243172084.jpg (960x688, 150K)

Nino hasn't lost shit. Her game is still on, she only realized that she didn't need to compete with her sisters. Her love is her own after all.

Nino is just not a redeemable character.

Why do people think a selfish snob like her is going to win?

Because she's the bride.

What in the fuck happened to Negi's art at the end of Sayonara? 48-52 and a few chapters after that look like dogshit

Attached: and not just miku, everyone looks like shit.png (296x373, 102K)

There is nothing to redeem about her. She drugged Fuutarou, okay, but does he even remotely care about it? Of course not.

she was literally ashamed that she lashed out and threw Miku into the pond and even she admits had Ichika not done what she did she's afraid that she herself might've done something equal or worse, I don't think she'll step down but I can see her being more self-conscious and mindful of her own feelings from now on.

>come, Itsuki. Food this way.

my sides

Because she's cute and best

But Miku is definetely going to act more openly after her confession. Now both of them will be trying to get Fuutarou's attention.

>*growl*
Every time.

No one wants that, I think we’ve all had about enough Miku

Burnout. He hired an assistant afterwards

Miku is still the most popular quint especially among nips. Die mad about it.

By virtue of how much of the story is about not letting the past hold you back, a Yotsuba win would actually be highly unsatisfying. She’s my second favorite but I really wouldn’t like it, gives me a bad taste.

From now on Miku should only appear for Niku moments

Attached: illust_75001877_20190601_073520.jpg (2500x2020, 2.16M)

>muh popularity

FUCK Nino

>Ninofags are disgusting
Aren't they Mikufags? That "LOVE" meme was used for Miku's confession after all

Yes

in the BUTT

Attached: illust_73893130_20190326_153327.jpg (1000x1171, 444K)

Every 5toubun thread nowadays is just anti-Nino shitposting. And you know why? It's because everyone realizes that she's going to win. So seethe more. It's only going to make her eventual win that much better.

Attached: 1559165088640.jpg (800x1080, 930K)

Just because you dont want more of Miku doesn’t mean the same could be said for everyone else. She’s literally the most popular quint.

That's around the time his wife got pregnant, right?

Too bad she got absolutely BTFO by Yotsubas cover this week lmao

>most popular quint
Mikubro...
twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1133333127491776512

No, it’s because Ninofags are the most delusional with Mikufags following close second. Some you fags don’t even bother posting anything, but fanart as if this is /c/. Not to mention the times I’ve seen serious talk of the other quints only for a Ninofag to post fanart out of nowhere.

I mean hardly, because it would still letting go of the past that is Reina and moving onto the future that is Yotsuba, Rena was perfect in Fuutaro's mind to the point that he disregarded it could be any of the quints at first, Yotsuba hardly fits his idea of what Rena was in his mind so him accepting the fact that that idea was mostly something he set up on his own would be the real way he'd move on from her.

You can't compare covers right when the anime ended to mid cour

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D7pwJoLUYAEs.jpg (1447x1937, 235K)

Not even a 4fag, but I have to agree that it would be a pretty great ending.

We're still lacking a Miku/Yotsuba arc, the way she helped her during Kyoto was the set up

Everyone said that the next volume cover would gain more attention and with the way it’s going the Itsuki cover will surpass the numbers of the Yotsuba cover. Does that make Itsuki the most popular quint? Of course not. Don’t be so dumb.

I already lost hope in Ichika, Nino and Miku. In that order. My last hope is Yotsuba.
The default winner was always Itsuki.

>she was literally ashamed that she lashed out and threw Miku into the pond
She hugged Fuutarou from behind and ACCIDENTALLY pushed him into the pond. She never intended to crash their date.
>she's afraid that she herself might've done something equal or worse
This doesn't make her as bad as Ichika. Anyone can sympathize with a criminal saying that they could have done the same, but that doesn't make them criminals as well.

What a chad user.

So if the Itsuki cover will get fewer likes than Yotsuba then she's the most popular? Game on.

I don't need your clueless and unread ass ”seriously" responding to me, nor do I have a desire to interact with you on these topics as I don't take advice from vermin.

As for fanart. You'll have to live with it.

Attached: NinoArt186.jpg (1060x1500, 151K)

Negi has the chance but we do not know if he has the courage to do it.

Mikus cover came out mid season which would actually garner you more attention and her more attention than anyone because of how much screentime she got. And yet.....

STILL

B
T
F
O

Itsuki won’t topple Yotsuba unless she has some major development before her cover releases

Woah this cover is so fucking deep dude...
Negi specifically put Yotsuba with a White Supremacist dog whistle because he lurks our threads on the white supremacist website (4channel).
On top of that Yotsuba is already the Yea Forums/nel character with Yea Forums mascot name and Yea Forums 4leaf clover, honestly you would have to be blind and retarded to not see it at this point.

Negi truly is our guy and Yotsuba is definitely the bride

>trying this hard

Is OP’s panel the most Kino in the series between all quints. I can’t think of anything that tops it.

Why are Mikufags so embarrassing?

She got BTFO by mere 6k. Itsuki will have more attention. Mark my words. Everyone already called the next volume aka the Yotsuba one surpassing the Miku one in terms of attention cause the manga is a big hit.

What is the problem with posting fanart of Nino in a 5toubun thread? Why are you so fucking triggered about it?

Yotsuba doesn't know Fuutaro is the boy from back then right?

>writing more than 3 suspension points
>failing to vertical post properly
Did Yotsuba's stupidity rub onto you, mememaster?

Anything with Nino, even pre-confession actually tops it.

Attached: 3245.png (2740x2048, 2.03M)

Attached: 1556770012647.png (674x902, 259K)

She does as evidenced by the end of chapter 85

If you take the covers so seriously then sure. The only way we can figure out the current popularity is through the amount of fanart each quint gets along with the likes/retweets they get on their solo artwork. Hopefully we’ll get another popularity poll soon.

Nothing you stupid fuck, but when you’re just posting fanart and nothing else as if this is /c/ then you’re just a faggot.

Because all of you like to exaggerate.

I think it's going to be just Miku/Nino sideshow while Yotsuba/Itsuki is the main focus.

>tfw a panel about Yotsuba cheering on Fuutarou is way more kino than Miku's whole confession.
Now I kind of feel bad for mikufags.

Attached: 1541218852233.png (2228x986, 2.24M)

She's probably suspected ever since she got a close look at his face

Attached: x24.png (1025x935, 477K)

Attached: 1558490637913.png (1357x1281, 1.78M)

Duh. 45 are gonna be the last ones standing. Of course threads are more tense since they’re filled with Mikufags and Ninofags and they know they’re end is coming. I can’t wait till they all fuck off like the Ichikfags did when she got BTFO.

To be fair, Yotsuba is the most kino, the deep lore behind her panels just cements her as best.

It does seem weird that even though she approached him she has a shocked look on her face

they are redditors.

Attached: both cancer.jpg (1357x1281, 562K)

Didn't you read the manga?

Not him but when spoilers came out this week Ninofags started spaming fanart when people were discussing the latest chapter. That is pretty annoying especially when it’s the same fanart that’s been posted in almost every thread.

顔が近い!

Is that so? I'll make sure to not disappoint you this week as well.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D79sn8UV4AAR.jpg (2048x1216, 334K)

That’s because it was at that moment that she knew Fuu was the boy she met 5 years ago.

And this is why no one likes you guys.

I only post new art though

Nino always gets the best panels.

So obvious.

But wouldn't that go against the idea of her having feelings for Fuu since she was shilling for Miku since day one

Why would you think I want to be liked by you? You guys are literally breathing jokes for my amusement.

Attached: NinoArt166.jpg (762x1024, 107K)

I don't remember this happening. The discussion flowed with no problems, and there wasn't even that much Nino posting.

?

Attached: 64FB6907-07E1-4899-A172-880D9D826EC4.jpg (750x273, 114K)

user...

Attached: B697CE03-A6F0-4E47-B48B-911DA6BD1F28.jpg (627x298, 46K)

Mental illness.

Based Ninochad.

>exactly one minute apart

really makes you think

You got me

Attached: file.png (516x129, 9K)

Yotsuba is the kisser right? She always has this weird moppy look on her face.

Attached: 1062019162056.jpg (2141x1600, 1.11M)

*Ninobro

Yotsuba is a moron who doesn't know what she wants. She just does things because she thinks it will be good in the end.

>one minute from each other
>replying the same way
Suspicious as fuck.

The paranoia popped out!

One of the best for sure. The context makes it even better

Doc says I'm fine as long as I don't get close to wild animals.

>shilling for Miku since day one
No, she first had Ichika pursue Fuutaro, because she knew she'd like him.

cute

Attached: D7_CbiDVsAArZdP-orig.jpg (1489x2048, 465K)

After rereading and taking into account Yotsuba is lolikano this moment becomes even more kino, as 5 years ago it was Yotsuba that told Fuutarou that he could be helpful to others, and now it's him telling Yotsuba that she can pull her sisters along rather than being a dead-weight

Attached: x17 (1).png (1426x2048, 569K)

Yeah, right. Of course user.

Attached: 1557725951670.png (1227x185, 59K)

Cute endgame couple.

Attached: soon again.gif (500x500, 396K)

>19:17:35
>00:17:35
Indeed it really does make you think.

Attached: 73932253_p0.jpg (2825x2852, 2.52M)

Attached: 2suki.png (648x1417, 228K)

I don't get this kino meme you have been repeating two chapters ago. Yotsuba is depressing and there is nothing cool about her.

...and canon.

>she sees my dick

Yotsuba has a bunch of great scenes. What are you on about?

her despair panels are also very emotional you know

Yotsuba is nothing.

Yotsuba is my wife

Attached: 1557993464907.png (646x993, 210K)

This guy gets it, Yotsuba has been built up to lose tragically for the biggest emotional impact, just like that redhead from mashiro iro symphony

Attached: 1558890747736.png (1112x1592, 1007K)

So if Yotsuba wins everyone is going to seethe? Is there any girl winning who won't cause Yea Forums to seethe?

You're not invalidating what I said.

All of her scenes are pitiful. I don't get what you mean with kino.

Three actually
Takebayashi
Sidetail-chan
Takeda

Html editing is a thing user.

Unironically Yotsuba, only the most retarded diehard waifufags hate her.

Yotsuba winning would cause the least amount of butthurt. Ichika winning would cause the most.

This. Ichika a fucking shit.

No one actually likes Yotsuba. Personally I just have no reason to root for her.

Neither has any chance of happening so don't worry about impossible scenarios.

It is hilarious what Mikufags have have gotten to. They go from Itsuki, to Nino, to Ichika, to Itsuki, to Nino, and finally Yotsuba with their impotent hatred.

Attached: B59983CC-EDB9-4CEE-A3C3-7F86133CF7C9.jpg (870x336, 108K)

This is the same for me.

>LHT

I want any quint but Nino to win just so I can see Ninofags get blown the fuck out.

Ninofags and Mikufags are threatened by 45. Heh.

>look at how sad she is
>she deserves to win just because of it
>let's ignore the entirety of the manga and all character development
No, Yotsuba winning would be cancer.

>that scene where she gave him the energy drink
No wonder people freak out every time she gets the spotlight, that's some wife tier shit right there.

Yup and she has the first girl title underneath her belt. No one they don’t want her to enter the Fuubowl.

I'm not saying this makes her as bad as Ichika I'm saying it might make Nino more self-conscious about her own feelings since she might not want to fall on the same pit.

>"miku will win if author wants to draw another manga"

Well yes, you are right on that. And that just makes Nino better.

Are you drunk?

Seems pretty weird to hang on to some fictional future that has no chance of happening. But who am I to judge how others waste their life?

>autism

Oh yes.
>Negi will make Miku win if he values his life
Classic Mikufagging.

Attached: 1556033452388.jpg (368x544, 60K)

>shit eater

>seething

No, I am just saying there has been zero development for Yotsuba for anything, much less winning. Other heroines make more sense, Yotsuba isn't part of the core story or development for the most part. Itsuki was early but then it became Nino.

What would have happened if this was the get? Would it be better than the Kanokari one?

Why is it that ninofags turned this way? What went wrong? Everything was so peaceful before they decided to become obnoxious

Like all GETs, it gets forgotten in 13 minutes.

Of course you're an annoying Ninotard who can't look past his waifu and PARALLELS.
Protipo: Yotsuba is the core of the story at this point. Not only we're getting a whole arc from her PoV, her feelings for Fuutaro and her sisters are going to be the main thing for the next months.

Nino's confession was a mistake and brought in a lot of cancerous faggots.

Yotsuba has been trying her best to not be a burden to her sisters since before they manga started because of her fault they almost repeated a year, she doesn't want to get in anyone's way despite her own feelings.

Except that she only has a volume for her until we move into the Itsuki arc and then the final arc.

>I am just saying there has been zero development for Yotsuba for anything, much less winning.
Yeah because she’s still getting 0’s in her exams right?

Here comes the Yotsubafags that think they will going to win. KEK

I see Ninofags don't let you sleep at night, my condolences.

So let's see
Icihika wins
>asspull, REEEE
Nino wins
>tsundere is the winner, nips have shit taste
Miku wins
>Negi wants his daughter safe and healthy
Yotsuba wins
>the promised girl won bla bla bla so it was all for nothing
Itsuki wins
>FIRST GIRL TROPE BWAHAHA

Whoever is the bride can only be Nino or Yotsuba. The brides laugh is "FuFuFu" which only Nino and Yotsuba does not to mention their hair before it was turned into the signature hairstyle that we see is shown to be somewhat long (less then Miku and Itsuki) but not short at all (way more than Ichika). Say hello to the final two candidates, Nino and Yotsuba. Out of the two, who are you rooting for and who do you think will win?

Attached: Bride.png (1349x837, 1M)

>her feelings for Fuutaro
We don't know if Yotsuba likes Fuutarou. Until she does she can't be a candidate. It'd be an asspull if she had them all of a sudden.

They know they’re going to lose but feel the need to appear confident and in control. It’s really that simple.

Eriri a shit.

Nino will win though

Yotsuba wants happiness for her sisters that's why she help Miku to confess to Futaro

Nino since she had the most development WITH Fuutarou the entire manga (as opposed to Miku and Ichika doing shit behind Fuutarou's back the whole time)

Attached: 1558145992152.png (1008x1308, 1.17M)

Itsuki will win.

Why are you acting like the quints have gotten solo arcs? They’ve always been mingled up with all of them or more than one quint getting focus. We have no idea how many volumes are left or when the last arc is coming especially since Negi can milk this shit out due to its popularity.

>haircuts don't exist
>growing out your hair for your wedding is impossible

*Nino

Her scenes are filled with hope and despair.

Attached: x15.png (1115x1600, 539K)

Attached: 1558417455106.png (264x163, 50K)

She actually did it since she found Miku the most pathetic of them.

Where's mozartfag when you need him?

Stands in your path. Holding not one, but two meat buns.

Attached: 1558847222208.png (4092x2893, 3.12M)

Nah. Itsuki and Yotsuba have the most natural progression with the guy and Itsuki is even involved in the familial aspect. The only thing Nino has is that she’s running in the bowl, but 45 are bound to enter anyways and one could consider Yotsuba in the bowl since her being lolikano gives a whole new weight to her “just kidding” confession.

Itsuki's vagina has teeth

>getting triggered by fanart on an imageboard
Why? How?

Attached: Nino23.jpg (708x1016, 186K)

Nino is literally gonna win. What I wanna know is why do Nino haters have to go through such mental gymnastics to try ridicule her chances when nothing other than your headcanon suggests she's out?

Because autism.

Stop being so angry

One-sidesd romantic feelings are not development. The only sister in the lead is the kisser.

>Itsuki and Yotsuba have the most natural progression with the guy
Since they act just as friends, tha'ts why their relationship is good.
His relationship with 123 on the other hand is awkward since he is romantically involved with them, and he isn't with 45. That's the actual reason.

Attached: D6tQ_eQWsAAJ8JI.png (408x418, 192K)

Uh huh. Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself of her win more than anyone. The ones that have to be the loudest have always lost. I’ve seen this happen in plenty of different threads for other series.

Attached: 1555950986871.png (710x960, 822K)

Why is she holding them in her hands instead of her mouth? Fucking impostor, this must be the work of Nino

>The only thing Nino has is that she’s running in the bowl
Fuuny how you forget that Nino was his first direct confession and that he became heavily cautious of her and is fully aware of her feelings towards him. There's an reason why her chapter title was called "advantage" .

That's also how you develop a proper relationship instead of just doing a 180 out of the blue.

Eat your suki out.

Attached: jameb8zo9zx21.jpg (754x1200, 517K)

I'll hold her meatbuns, if you know what I mean.

>headcanon
>projecting from other series
Exactly as I thought

>One-sidesd
Really? After this and you think that it's only one-sided? He might not actually love her, but her feelings definitely reached him.

Attached: 3.png (2852x2048, 1.75M)

just like hand gestures, eh?

Attached: 1558454686187.jpg (868x600, 126K)

My favorite fatty art

Cutie Pie.

Attached: 1555789282086.jpg (490x500, 254K)

That one is a retarded parallel, while changing your hairstyle for your wedding is extremely normal.
Cool false equivalence though.

Hand gestures are worthless. Itsuki also did that posture many times.

>he may not love her
Exactly. One-sided.

And guess who's the kisser?

Attached: 73892551_p0.jpg (1500x2121, 711K)

>appreciates the feelings
>but won't answer them
>and won't develop on his side
Yes, one-sided.

I'll get the Nino and Miku JUST edits ready when i'm done with my exams

Muu~ Muu~

Attached: D47XI6gWAAAdCNO.jpg (826x984, 171K)

Which is why 45 have the advantage. They have natural and genuinely good groundwork for a romantic relationship to blossom unlike say Miku who immediately fell for him for really no reason.

It's not one-sided if he actually is conflicted about her feelings, which he is. He might not choose her in the end, but her feelings definitely matter for him as much as the kisser's.

What's Itsuki going to do with this oversized meatbun?

Attached: meatbun.png (486x430, 65K)

The only time his relationship with Nino was awkward was when she confessed causing him to avoid her for a while because he didn't know how he should approach her. If you actually read tye story you'd know that Nino has slowly warmed up to Fuut. Especially during the 7 goodbyes where they chatted, etc. Afterwards she finally accepted Fuutarou and so on then much later on she fell for him. Her relationship with him is natural.

>Muu~ Muu~
Cow sounds?

But is she the bride?

If youguys want me to be brutally honest - Fuutarou deserves better than this

Except that he puts his feelings about the kisser on the same level as his feelings about Nino.

No shit. The kisser kissed him while Nino told him straight up that’s she’s coming for him. You think he’s not going to think about the feelings of Miku from here on out as well? Same with Yotsuba and Itsuki when he finds out about their feelings.

She's going to make it disappear.

I am not saying his relationship with them is not natural. Awkward is natural for a romantic relationship.

Considering the kisser is the bride, yes she is.

wew, keep your headcanon to yourself

Nino is the best end possible since Yea Forums will seethe at its own retardation for being in denial and not seeing such an obvious outcome coming. It'll be wonderful, can't wait.

Nino is the most discussed quint, deal with it.

Yotsuba probably. She obviously likes him more than a friend and the whole dressing up as her sister gave her a chance to act on her feelings.

From his point of view, what happened with Miku wasn't nearly as significant as what happened with Nino. Remember that she confessed because he went to save her, and her second confession was strong as fuck, which leaves a strong impression.

Yotsuba definitely can be up there with lolikano, but Miku and Itsuki definitely aren't.

Attached: 2.png (1426x2048, 796K)

Cause you Ninofags never fuck off and feel the need to but into every conversation to go on about your headcanon.

>all of a sudden

You mean like Nino?

Yotsuba would never do it. Not when she is denying her feelings so strongly. It would go against her current characterization to go and kiss him when she is denying him on a subconscious level.

Itsuki will be as well especially since their relationship in the beginning was tense and rough. I somewhat agree with Miku, but who knows what Negi has planned. All we can do is bust out theories.

Stop reading so fast.

>It would go against her current characterization to go and kiss him when she is denying him on a subconscious level.
That's wrong.

BROS, GIVE HER YOUR MEATBUNS! RAISE YOUR HANDS WHILE HOLDING THOSE BUNS AND LET YOUR POWER OUT.
AHHHHHHHHHHH \ o o / OHHHHHHHH
GOOO ITSUKI, FINISH THAT DOORMAT!!

Attached: icon_27 (1).png (100x100, 5K)

And that is because?

Hardly surprising when Ninotards spout their headcanon in every thread.

It makes perfect sense for her to take an opportunity when he wouldn’t be able to tell the quint to act on the feelings she keeps pushing down for whatever reason. Chapter 21 is more than enough proof to show that Yotsuba likes the guy.

>muh Nino gets a free pass because she is tsundere xD
>muh blond hair guy(chad) 180 degree flip
>muh want to rub Fuutarou back because I'm suddenly a slut xD

It's not headcanon when it's explicitly in the manga, and it won't become headcanon just because you repeat it again and again.

>It'd be an asspull if she had them all of a sudden.
Dude the whole her being lolikano means Yotsuba has been in love with Fuu from the start.

I still remember the quint gets. Or at least the three I witnessed.

Attached: 37332799.png (195x215, 17K)

She likes her, but she thinks she isn't worthy. She truly thinks like that. The whole point of kissing him is to get together with him in the end, not just because she felt like it. Yotsuba definitely wouldn't kiss him when she feels unworthy even if she had the chance.

Nino = best

>actually thinking that bold nino would kiss in him disguise when scenes like this exist
suuuuure

If we don't remind you that Nino is the bride once in a while your imagination starts spiraling out of control and retarded crack theories like "Miku/Yotsuba will win" start getting circulated.
No need to thank me.

Attached: 1552064032790.jpg (661x1024, 282K)

Please let's not have any more threads until spoilers are out, this thread is abysmal

Notice that 95% of the shitposts in any given 5toubun thread is anti-Nino

What do her lips taste like?

Attached: 1555791971183.jpg (195x195, 26K)

Wrong board dumbass. Fuck off to /c/.

Nino will win.

Attached: 74750423_p0.png (768x768, 165K)

Cute dorks!

For you fag

We're gonna have to wait till it's revealed what happened with her that we didn't saw, because maybe someone said something or did something that made her act out do to panic

Imagine l

>inb4 your dumb troll argument that you do every thread

Attached: Nino can't afford to waste time worrying about appearing as Itsuki because Ichika also loves Fu (954x465, 358K)

Grease

you didn’t disapprove shit. nino along with ichika are the most outwardly bold quints. you expect me to believe nino would kiss him with a disguise on? gimme me a break.

I find myself amazed when I come to these threads and find not just people who haven't put this together, but those stretching things so far it's clear they are in denial.

Nino = shit

>thinking she wouldn't lick her lips and fingers clean after eating

Attached: 1555649154107.png (484x654, 289K)

Attached: D70u00PV4AECDBK-orig.jpg (1450x2170, 238K)

Attached: D75hxGSUwAAuIg6-orig.jpg (1800x1500, 353K)

Attached: 75008512_p0.png (1200x2168, 1.9M)

I want to point out that Nino was vehemently wanting to kiss him. Why would she have stopped trying to kiss him after the trip? She could have easily called him out at any time after the trip and done a kiss but she stops all of a sudden after scrambled eggs. She attempted like 3 times but chooses to stop right after the trip, it doesn't make sense unless she is the kisser.

user, she literally, explicitly, said it. She doesn't want him to dislike her for sucking at it. That's an obvious motive to use a disguise if everyone around you is doing it as well.

Attached: 1557892030459.png (253x374, 113K)

Attached: D758WYEVsAEhsfz-orig.jpg (2448x2524, 221K)

>Ninofags get called for spamming their fanart
>all of a sudden Itsuki art is getting spammed and Ichika is being posted
Not suspicious at all.

Attached: 75004929_p0.jpg (1650x2224, 2.19M)

Yes. She wanted to kiss him, she must have done it. We simply haven't seen any reason for her to stop trying to do it.

Then why don't you ignore them? Normally everyone is discussing on who the bride is but lately I've only been seeing more and more people debating and discussing wether Nino is the bride or not instead of focusing on their favorite girl. It's pretty weird

Attached: 1558127169080.png (645x1253, 449K)

Attached: 75014129_p0.png (577x944, 742K)

>twitter.com/kurozero_art/status/1134814801337757698

Attached: D7-sCtBW4AAXGq2.jpg (744x1002, 181K)

In all seriousness Miku will probably win. The winner is usually the heroine that has had the most on screen time/development which is undoubtedly Miku followed by Ichika.
Nino only really got a surge in development midway through after being Yotsuba tier for a long time so its unlikely Negi intended on having her win.
Yotsuba has been neglected way too much so her entry now is probably just a red herring victor so that Miku's victory will come as a surprise.
Itsuki is the same as Yotsuba and will undoubtedly get the same treatment Yotsuba is currently getting to make both of them seem obvious so Miku's win comes as a surprise.
Negi probably has a brain and won't risk the fallout of an Ichika or Nino end either meaning Miku is the bride.

Attached: 1558310645128.jpg (359x377, 34K)

fuck off "But-"fag

Attached: 75014129_p1.png (511x515, 183K)

Well, Negi can retcon anything if he wants, but right now, with what we saw, it simply goes against her characterization.

A cute!

And then you woke up.

As the other anons said, he's conflicted about her feelings. He's never cared much about romance, but by 72, he's had two incidents to force him to reconsider. One is obviously Nino. The other has a lot of strong hints pointing to her.

If he'd been that set on giving her a rejection (which the Japanese used in 71 doesn't automatically imply, regardless of what Nino thought), he would have done so. She asked that he wait. He obliged. That in and of itself is a bit of a sign as well.

OTOH, Miku's feelings have been entirely one sided thus far. Maybe she changed that after 86, but we haven't seen it yet. He spent all those chapters since 67 not caring about her feelings as anything special.

Attached: 75012845_p0.png (2508x3541, 2.55M)

It’s funny because Itsuki will end up being the kisser-the one fans overlook and wave off cause it would too obvious/lackluster since they feel the whole dress up shit was meant for other quint to kiss him. Negi is playing you all like a fiddle.

Nino herself said he would hate her if she was bad at it.
She isn't the kind to back down after making a move evidenced by her confession so she would have pushed further after kissing him to get a response rather than running away like a Meeku.

Attached: D7-Asm3U8AUesI8-orig.jpg (2048x1306, 245K)

Except that Nino was developed from the very beginning. Her relationship with Fuutarou was strongly established ever since chapter 6. She simply wasn't in friendly terms with Fuutarou at the start.

Attached: x18.png (2140x1600, 1.4M)

Attached: D734nJhUYAA9oSS-orig.jpg (900x1304, 203K)

"5toubun was really nice manga, too bad it got axed after 84 chapters".

Attached: 74997719_p8.jpg (875x1168, 600K)

Unless she actually sucked at it, like the kisser did. That's why she doesn't talk about it. She doesn't want Fuutarou to know it was her.

Attached: 75017858_p0.jpg (1066x1491, 792K)

Fuutarou a cute A CUTE

Attached: D4M4umbUEAIprc1-orig.jpg (768x768, 84K)

Itsuki is literally involved with the familial aspect of Fuut and went from disliking him to liking him in a natural way. She’s gonna win.

Attached: 75017645_p0.jpg (2388x3000, 1.97M)

Attached: D75hxHoUcAAzRMx-orig.jpg (1800x1100, 187K)

Nino still wouldn't have run though. Running is for Meekus and Nino is better than that so she couldn't have been the kisser.

Nice Nino!

Attached: D78jzjuUEAAfH7j-orig.jpg (1536x2048, 255K)

Attached: 74893801_p0.png (1000x1509, 1.66M)

Why is so hard for you to understand that she thinks she will hate her if she sucked at it? Of course she will run if she thinks she failed.

Attached: D77mZQtU8AElIr9-orig.jpg (848x1200, 138K)

They were literally called back by Raiha. You saw the look on the kisser's face. It wasn't exactly something that warranted a slow walk of satisfaction away. It was a "I need to get out of here, that didn't go like I wanted to/that wasn't the best" type look.

Attached: 74763675_p0.jpg (1500x2000, 734K)

Attached: D77c5tGUIAAPsj7-orig.jpg (2048x1340, 441K)

>Not caring about her feelings between 67 and Sisters' War.
>Fine...
>But-

Nino kissing Fuut in disguise still doesn’t seem in character. The Nino we’ve been following would want him to know it was her cause she wants to get her feelings across in every and any way possible.

The wait for spoilers is killing me.

Attached: 74768888_p0.jpg (3920x2204, 1.7M)

Attached: 74924550_p0.jpg (2480x3507, 1.8M)

Attached: 74928093_p0.jpg (2130x3390, 2.71M)

>waiting for a flashback spoiler

Attached: 74731584_p0.png (773x1093, 715K)

Well blame Negi. He is the one who introduced that "I don't want him to hate me for sucking at it" character trait for her.

And it's not completely out of character. Nino is always embarrassed as fuck, she just sucks it up, but I guess a kiss is too much for her.

Attached: 74923188_p0.png (1096x1100, 798K)

Attached: 73452683_p0.jpg (3507x2480, 1.84M)

Nino in 71: "A lot of things happened over Spring Break, but I should still be in the lead."

As far as I know, she's been the only one to express concern or interest among the quints over what happened over Spring Break. Like she know she did something.

Nah. Nino is perfect and would never run away since she is the alpha among them and running away is for the imperfect like Meeku.
You are probably a Meekufag for thinking Nino isn't perfect and wouldn't stand her ground.

Attached: 74934213_p0.png (1400x1600, 1.01M)

Attached: 74831814_p1.jpg (1000x1000, 523K)

>He spent all those chapters since 67 not caring about her feelings as anything special.
>speedreading this hard

Attached: 8.png (1115x1600, 530K)

Well, she certainly didn't want to rush into such a milestone. Her hand might have been forced there, though.

Attached: 74938346_p0.png (600x900, 907K)

It still doesn’t seem in character for the aggressive and bold Nino. I think she would want Fuut to know it was her that kissed him.

Attached: 74903255_p0.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

>not being excited about Yotsuba/Maruo killing Rena chapter

This is the start of the despair arc.

Attached: 1558909349335.jpg (1200x1600, 206K)

These threads are going to be so comfy when Ninofags and Mikufags get BTFO.

Attached: 74891814_p0.png (2300x1881, 2.09M)

Attached: e3k8r9s3e3y21.png (600x858, 618K)

>Didn't show up in his thoughts when asked by Yotsuba in 72.
>Didn't care about her feelings when asked by Itsuki in 76.
>Fine...

Attached: 1559149369333.png (662x408, 120K)

Attached: 74831814_p0.jpg (1280x1230, 2.06M)

>I need to get out of here
Nino would never think that since Nino did nothing wrong. Running away is for cowards like Meeku.

>Yotsuba killing Rena chapter
Man, that would be a huge winner flag. I can''t see how the others could overcome it.

didn’t negi say that he would start focusing on the feelings of fuu soon in that interview? when is that going to happen? is it getting milked out so now we have to wait further for that?

Everyone fucks up and has a lapse of judgment now and again.

Attached: NEGI.jpg (750x525, 38K)

>Didn't show up in his thoughts when asked by Yotsuba in 72.
She was though, as the kisser.
>Didn't care about her feelings when asked by Itsuki in 76.
He was visibly disappointed
>Fine...
He didn't want to deal with the quint drama.

Go back, Artur.

Not if it sucked, which it apparently did. She explained all of this.during the arc.

It's definitely possible she was referencing the kiss her own way and we, the readers, took it to mean all the general shenanigans throughout the trip.

>Implying Miku hasn't already lost.

Just a matter of time before it's officially official.

Attached: 1556728378832.jpg (740x1022, 518K)

You mean like in 71?

I'm being serious. Fuutarou doesn't think Nino is the kisser, that's why they are shown in separate panels. The only other person he could be suspecting is Miku.

Attached: file.png (1115x1600, 704K)

This as well. Nino isn’t the kisser. It’s someone else. My bet is Yotsuba.

Agreed.

He doesn't think the girl who has been the most straightforward with him time and time again isn't the kisser? Alright then.
The reason they are in separate panels is because he doesn't want to make any full on assumptions. Like he did with Miku for so long despite suspecting it.

Exactly. Despite Nino being aggressive and bold and upfront, he doesn’t seem to believe that she was the one that kissed him.