The Great Debate

Attached: 1557643557917.jpg (666x499, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hycank4AxBo
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hxh = snk

why not enjoy both without arguing which one is better

SNK >>>>>>> shit >>>>>> literal shit >>>>>>>>hxh

FPBP

This so non issue thing. No managa compares to hxh, the only mix between high art , human nature and philosophical concepts .

Why do shonentards like to pretend that their favorite mango is complex? There is no real characterization in HxH, no broader themes are explored in depth, and the story (as of right now) has no message it tries to convey.

Please stop posting this. I'm begging you.

HxH so rich of themes, narratives within a narratives. So many parallels, themes enveloping each other in perfect synthesis. Manga peakes as an art form when Togashi wrote CA

Attached: 1519801739465.jpg (1209x7002, 730K)

Memes aside both are among the best the medium has to offer.

No point in debating which is superior when both are going for completely different stories.

/thread

SnK is shipper trash

Attached: 1498152953746.jpg (400x400, 11K)

>There is no real characterization in HxH, no broader themes are explored in depth
hhow do i obtain single digit iq??

Attached: 1524282964389.jpg (900x900, 54K)

Judge the manga not the fanbase

How is it possible when SnK dropped the ball in chapter 4 with the MC titan reveal? It was decent when it was a survival manga, but "the titans were the good guys all along" twist didn't fit the premise of the series

user, don't embarrass your intelligence.

>the titans were the good guys all along

Attached: 1550926834815.jpg (435x486, 144K)

HxH is the Rick and Morty of anime, that makes it the best anime.

Pretty much.

Because hxh fans have nothing to talk about so they gotta star it duel threads. Its fucking pathetic

this

The Great Spamming

a

Rent free

Attached: 1497933319947.png (434x270, 51K)

To what is the most pretentious Shonen? I think HxH has SnK firmly beaten there. No matter how much politics Isayama throws in, he can't beat entire pages of pure text narrating a basic logical assumption like it's some 300IQ mindgame.

>>>/reddit/

Eva beats hxh for that title. Plebs thinks classical music and religious imagery = intelligent

More like SnKfags are trying to make their series relevant by getting people to compare it to something that actually has quality. Of course, only newfags will fall for it

Is Eva definitely shonen though?

Is HxH?

Yes

Do Hunter X Hunter fags honestly believe that its the most intelligent anime out there. I'm sure its a lot of shitposting but I sometimes can't tell.

you even failed to realize that this thread is about the manga, so you are a brainlet by default

Only explanation I can think of is that it was a meme that started getting taken seriously by secondaries.

Not the anime, but definitely the manga is.

Attached: WE ARE GONNA BUILD THAT WALL.png (3352x1296, 2.29M)

based and novelpilled

Attached: DbzBjzhU8AASsYi.jpg (640x622, 59K)

May Allah curse both

inshallah

Kill yourself. HxH is so much above Shitgeki that you can't even compare it to that turd.

DIE REDDIT

So why dickride the manga that hard? The anime has the same content more or less. And there was someone else using screenshots from the anime to show its depth
That's probably the reason. Its good but why put it up on such a pedestal

>Its good but why put it up on such a pedestal
It's honestly, unironically and undisputably one of the best series this medium has to offer

You didn't even read the manga, so that doesn't give you any right to talk or criticize it, subhuman.

Yes I know its good but why? I don't see why its so highly regarded. Educate me

Nigger you say this as if half of the HxH subreddit hasn't been occupying these threads for months now

Because in HxH there is an overarching tendency for existential ponderings and questions, with references to the self as an internal and an external state, seperated in the infinite. This distresses the characters, since this creates uncertainty, loss and pain. Especially Meruem and Gon struggle with the 'incompleteness' and 'form' of the world. Instrumentality is used as a possible alternative, a world where 'self' is absolved, and consciousness 'returns' to unity, without loss or evil. Gon, who grows from the cycle of internal interpretation and external communication with the outside world, in the end rejects Instrumentality, and chooses seperation, as with the pain, angst and uncertainty also comes resolution, in feeling and wonder. The feeling of CHOICE, and the will of being motivates him to live on. Meruem has the same resolution. And the dynamics of seperation as compared to the statics of Instrumentality leads Meruem to choose the same as Gon. Famous philosophers such as Kierkegaard and Nietzsche touches on subjects similar to the themes of Hunter x Hunter.

Cringed and cocksucked pill.

Both are shit.

DIE 9GAG
Paranoid and obsessed also rent free.

Because it's big brain if you ignore everything that's small brain in it.
Like the fact that nen is some super special hidden power that even top competitors of some lucrative battle tower situation, who have clearly dedicated their life to becoming the strongest haven't heard of it, but everyone and their mother has it and also people demonstrate these superpowers in widely attended, televised and recorded events, and despite the internet existing the question "how do i get superpowers" is apparently still not up on yahoo answers and nen is still super secret despite the fact that it seems the majority of the people who use it are borderline sociopaths.
Then we have "Oh yes Gon, it's been a while since I had that pin removed and we've faced some seemingly insurmountable threat, but did I ever mention to you about my twisted transister who can grant my any wish? Woulda come in useful during that whole Kite event where you wanted him healed and also just during the fight in general, but Kite turned into a loli for some nonsense reason because apparently reincarnation is a big thing in this universe despite the fact that nobody currently alive seemed to be a reincarnie so it all worked out in the end"

That's only a few of many examples of absolute spastic nonsense in this series but it's totally big brained if you ignore all of that so in conclusion, HxH is the best anime known to man.

Hunter x Hunter: 9/10
Shingeki no Kyojin: 7/10

Hunter x Hunter: 10/10
SnK: 6/10

Honestly? SnK is so much better than HxH in terms of release consistency, story, characterisation and art.

The only thing I can think of where HxH might beat SnK is total tankonbon sales

So its shitposting then

Most people think Nen is just some conspiracy or just some physical superstrength. Go look at Vergei's reaction when he was told about Nen.
A lot of people in our world think that jews owning the media and banks is just a conspiracy too, despite there being a lot of information on the internet.
Also, only around 1000 people in the world can use Nen. So its not "everyone and their mother".

If Killua used Nanika to kill Meruem, the world would know about it and they'd start to hunt down Nanika, Killua and the Zoldycks.

Why wouldn't Kite reincarnate if all the other NGL and Gryo soldiers who got eaten reincarnated too?

>hunterfags keep getting B T F O by dbchads, mhachads, cloverchads, and opchads
>desperate whisperfags must start a flame war with a containment fandom like snk

Silence, miserable brainlet. Your master commands you.

based

>Why wouldn't Kite reincarnate if all the other NGL and Gryo soldiers who got eaten reincarnated too?
They reincarnated as bugmen because they were eaten and somesuch.

Kite wasn't eaten, nor did he reincarnate as a bugman.

Again, "conspiracy" doesn't cut it when you see a man make a doppelganger and another sever and reattatch his own arm live form the audience, and that fight being televised, and that's just one single fight. Next one you have what to the casual observer would look like using mind powers to move rocks. This is apparently something that happens all the time. If you had widespread video evidence of jews actively conspiring there would be a different story, it's not comparable.

You answered why they couldn't use nanika in that instance but what about for the purpose I posited? Healing Kite.

Your explanations are incredibly weak.

The tiger doesn't concern himself with the prattle of a mutt. Back to your hole, dog

HxH has the best girl Pitou so its better

Attached: 36589022_p0.png (800x1050, 668K)

You dare speak to your most superior and sagacious master in such an odious and cantankerous manner, pet? Your antics will no longer be tolerated by your superior and godlike master. Kneel.

There's nothing to debate, SnK is better, and I say this as someone who owns every volume of HxH.

>Kite wasn't eaten
There is a lot of proof that the Queen ate his brain.
>doppelganger and another sever and reattatch his own arm live form the audience, and that fight being televised, and that's just one single fight. Next one you have what to the casual observer would look like using mind powers to move rocks.
You can see this shit in David Copperfield shows or even in WWE.
>Healing Kite.
Gon thought he could heal Kite by using Pitou

My sides are gone

holy mother of based

>There is a lot of proof that the Queen ate his brain.
Why was he a loli?

>You can see this shit in David Copperfield shows or even in WWE.
Not even comparable to the shit nen fighters do, and again, these fights are regular events, all sorts of crazy bullshit goes down. As well as this, people regularly get fucking merc'd in these fights and die. Treating this as in any way comparable to those two things is pathetic.

Can't believe I haven't been watching WWE this whole time people were dismembering themselves for chortles and using floating rocks to massacre their opponents.

>Gon thought he could heal Kite by using Pitou
Oh yeah and this one is just stupid. Gon thought he could get somehow get Pitou, his mortal enemy who he knows is far stronger than them to heal Kite, so Kilua just didn't bring up his adoring sibling who could and would have happily done it. Because apparently the Pitou plan was logical and preferable.

>Why was he a loli?
Re-read the Koala's monologue, its explained there.
>these fights are regular events, all sorts of crazy bullshit goes down
So? People just enjoy the show. Its not broadcasted world-wide, its only inside the Tower. Maybe they assume its just fake or organized by the staff like you do when you watch a magic show. At this point you're just trying to force your headcanon.

Please understand, Togashi hadn't thought up of Alluka by that point.

what is this face trying to convey?

Attached: pitouface.jpg (750x750, 61K)

SnK = action flick for normalfags
HxH = shit for autists with no taste

Killua would have had to leave, thus getting the attention of Netero and the other hunters. He'd have to ask Silva to borrow Nanika and let him take her to NGL so that everyone could see her. He'd then have to show Nanika to Knuckle, Shoot, Morel and Knov. Who would learn about Nanika's power. This would definitely be too dangerous for the Zoldykcs and who says that Knov or Netero wouldn't report back to the V5?

Alluka was shown when the Spiders were fighting Zazan. Alluka was hinted at during the Zoldyck arc when they said there are 5 sibilings.

>after all these years, I've finally become a real normie
So this is what Pinocchio felt like when he finally had a real dick and got sucked off by the fairy.

Then why didn't Killua ever go "hey my tranny kid brother has deus ex machina powers to do anything with no drawbacks"?
Also how did Killua know the dragon thingy was his grandpa's power if he only learned about nen at Heaven's Arena?

>At this point you're just trying to force your headcanon.
My headcanon is that people would think superpowers are just a prank bro? And that doppelgangering yourself and dismembering yourself, as well as people getting killed is somehow comparable to a man putting a girl inside a box or some obscuring device and sawing something that clearly isn't the girl in half?
So official canon is that near everyone in the HxH is a low functioning retard? I guess Togashi knows his audience.

They have the fight on fucking video.

>Then why didn't Killua ever go "hey my tranny kid brother has deus ex machina powers to do anything with no drawbacks"?
He was never asked
>Also how did Killua know the dragon thingy was his grandpa's power if he only learned about nen at Heaven's Arena?
He was told about it by his daddy or grandpa when he was a child.

That's just one more of the many examples of stupid shit. Isn't his YOUNGER sibling a member of the Phantom Troupe with insane nen powers? Did they decide not to teach it to Killua for fun?

>He was never asked
Absolutely epic writing.

>near everyone
Not everyone can have access to the Tower. Only those with money can buy a ticket for the 200s. They just go there to enjoy the show, without trying to come up with crazy conspiracy theories. As I said, you see the same kind of things in our world with Copperfield or other magician's shows.
>They have the fight on fucking video.
I guess you believe capeshit movies are real then?

Kalluto is more subdued, docile and easier to control. Kalluto doesn't have the massive potential that Killua has. They were extra careful with Killua because of his rebellious nature and his strong potential.

>A lot of people in our world think that jews owning the media and banks is just a conspiracy too,
Which is, because not all the banks and media are run by Jews.
>despite there being a lot of information on the internet.
And some of the information on the internet is false and bullshit.
>if all the other NGL and Gryo soldiers who got eaten reincarnated too?
Good point although not all the NGL citizens and Gyro soldiers reincarnated as chimera ants. Animals too.

>As I said, you see the same kind of things in our world with Copperfield or other magician's shows.
And as I said, if you think the two things are remotely comparable you're fucking braindead. You cannot see "the same things", because these people are using actual superpowers. You can see the same thing in real like in fucking superhero movies. If someone watched a superhero movie scene play out IRL live they would start asking questions.
And even then, you're ignoring the fact that people DO try to find out how magicians perform their tricks. And people DO know how they are accomplished. Which ties into your other point also,
>They just go there to enjoy the show, without trying to come up with crazy conspiracy theories
Which is pretty much just you restating my point that everyone is a low functioning retard.
>Just turn your brain off brah who cares how he duplicated himself it's just a fight brah don't worry about it haha

In fact all of your posts pretty much just restate my point that this is a big brain show if you can ignore all the spastic nonsense, and apparently it is possible to ignore it.

You're just trying to make an issue of something that can easily be explained by the fact that the people to an Arena to watch a show. So you expect to see some crazy stuff because the organizers of this show will put up a good spectacle for your money. So when you see clones, arms flying and levitating stones, you will assume there is some kind of trick the organizers of this show prepared. Just like with Copperfield or WWE.
It seems pretty logical to me, I don't know why you have such a big problem with this.

The former is true, the latter isn't true at all.

A retcon I imagine. It happens a lot you know.

Based dogposter

Lets say you go to Broadway to watch a fight between Superman and Thor and you see lasers, lightning and shit like that. Are you going to assume people can actually shoot lasers from their eyes or just think its some trick used by the organizers of the show for your entertainment?

>borderline sociopaths.
I hate this fucking meme and I fucking hate you.

>"DUDE BOAT ARC LMAO,HERE TAKE PAGES AND PAGES OF MEANINGLESS TEXT!"

VS

"DUDE HUMAN TITANS LMAO HERE TAKE BATTLE AFTER BATTLE"

overrated trash both of them

>BATTLE AFTER BATTLE
I wish it were like is but it do.

>It seems pretty logical to me, I don't know why you have such a big problem with this.
Are you telling me people don't question WWE or Copperfield irl?

If you don't see why people "try to make an issue of this" that's simply my proof of concept. Low IQ show for low IQ

Lets say the laser fucking explodes Thor at the end of the fight and superman actually flies around the building with full freedom of movement, Thors hammer actually returns to his hand when he throws it after leaving noticeable impact damage, you can see the destruction caused by the lasers no matter where they land and the lightning from Thor comes directly from him and also leaves noticable destruction. As I said, in this case they are real superpowers, the fight would play out like a scene from the MCU.

Yes in that case I wold assume what I am seeing is real.

That was Mr Blonde's reply too.

I don't even like HxH, but putting it on the same level as Shingeki is just cruel.

Attached: human bombs.jpg (1067x1600, 423K)

>I don't even like HxH
Yeah,you fucking do,shut the fuck up hunternigger.

Attached: people explosion.jpg (1067x1600, 417K)

Attached: 0354-014.png.jpg (1067x1600, 392K)

Attached: die expendable puppets.jpg (1067x1600, 458K)

Attached: getting the trash out of his way.jpg (418x597, 101K)

I'm left in awe at this work. How can "shounen" manga even compete?

oh no! the nameless, voiceless background characters in a shounen are dying for the 235th time to show off someone's powers, this will surely make alot of people think of how dramatic and edgy the situation is.

Man if I saw this IRL I'd be freaking out at how realistic the special effects were haha.

Shut the fuck up you bunch of useless insolent peons! I posted those images for these two guys so they can use it for their arguments about nen and the reaction or lack of thereof coming from the general population.

...And I posted my post to clarify that these panels are garbage. Anyone else want to claim their intentions?

I posted my post in reference to the lack of reaction coming from the general populace and the absolute oafishness of claiming that David Copperfield and WWE are "basically the same thing".

I posted my post to make fun of people who praise Hxh!

You sound like a nerd who'd be a pain in the neck to go to the movies with. You'd be like "uhm but thats not how physics work. Captain Marvel can't do that cuz that doesn't respect the Newtonian laws". Dude, relax and enjoy the show, people just want to watch a fight with some cool ass special effects, eat some snacks and have a good time.

The Chrollo vs Hisoka fight was probably the craziest fight that happened in Heavens Arena, its not something that happens everytime. It most likely got memory holed by the Hunter Association just like some events in 9/11 got memory holed irl.

How in any way do you think that's comparable?
I'm talking completely in universe logic, you're talking about applying real world logic to fictional universes, a completely different (and redundant) discussion. You really are a brainlet, you can't even understand basic concepts lmao. Is this really the best the audience of the "thinking man's shonen" has to offer?

>there are people ITT RIGHT NOW that think HxH is more popular and relevant that SnK
O I am laffin

>he think anyone will remember SnK the day after its finished
HxH has inspired a generation of new creators. SnK has cashed in, sure, but what does it do you can't get anywhere else? Nothing. It's juvenile and shallow. It's everything Miyazaki was worried about.

HxH is long forgotten, the only thing that it clings onto is the success from anime and Chimera ant arc.
It's literally irrelevant right now outside of your head.

You're the one trying to apply real world logic to fictional universes. Why is it so hard to accept the fact that people just want to watch a fight between two super strong opponents without having to go into conspiracy theories about if rocks can fly on their own or not?

Uhh, no sweetheart. The Kakin Succession War arc is changing the history of WSJ with every new release. And guess which of your favorite artists is a fan of Togashi?

Attached: Murata 18.jpg (500x500, 111K)

ye both trash

HxH is currently being re-broadcasted nation wide in all of Japan, they just made a new gatcha and even had Madhouse make short animations to promote that gatcha. They keep releasing new merch, like a statute of Netero and Meruem that cost 900 dollars and all copies got sold in a few days. New mangaka keep trying to replicate HxH's style and take inspiration from HxH, like Neverland, JuJutsu, Samurai 8 etc

Because that means that the population of HxH is canonically braindead, which is a shit crutch for a shit show, basically ignores potential plotholes because "whocareslmao".
Because rocks are flying on their own. That tends to bring up the "how are rocks flying on their own" discussion.

Too bad the lazy author is busy playing video games and doesn't give a shit about (you)

He has medical problems. He broke his back working harder than you ever have.

You assume the population in our world is smarter? Look around you. People are dumb, they just want to have fun, enjoy a show and go on about their lives. They don't want to think about conspiracies, banking, JFK assasination, 9/11, USS Liberty, Israel and Palestina, fake gas attacks in Syria. They just take what the MSM tells them as granted and go on with their lives. The same thing happens in HxH, when people just accepted the MSM version of what happened in East Gorteau.

Weird how that doesn't seem to be a problem for a few weeks a year
Just keep eating his shit, he's lying. Even if you're lying in bed you can draw.

Why should Togashi work like a slave when he can just enjoy his money, spend time with his family and go to idol concerts? When he's free and he is in the mood, he'll start working on his masterpiece and HxH will be great precisely because of this.

You're happy about him not giving a shit about his fans?
You enjoy being stepped over?

Takehiko Inoue came back. Miura has also released content this year. Where's Togashi?

And once again, these aren't remotely comparable. Choosing what to believe from second hand evidence presented about events you didn't witness and being a first hand observer of this shit with subsequent direct footage being available to you are not even remotely the same thing, no matter how much you try to parallel them.

To apply it to real life, it would be like if someone who was present for the fake gas attacks in Syria, who saw who did it with their own eyes later went on to believe the official story when it didn't match events that they personally experienced.

Creative freedom gives birth to masterpieces. Forced work schedule gives birth to mediocrity.

Attached: 1464232089380.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>Choosing what to believe from second hand evidence presented about events you didn't witness and being a first hand observer of this shit with subsequent direct footage being available to you are not even remotely the same thing, no matter how much you try to parallel them.
That's literally what happened during 9/11. People actally heard the bombs going off and saw the Towers coming down after a detonation. They actually saw a van exploding near a tower. Yet they all believe the plane theory.

Source.

this and wise words

He's literally just lazy, he's stealing from Araki and Araki is working on schedule while being 100 times more creating that Togashi.

>creating
Creative *

Araki also wrote a book about how manga works and got himself into the Louvre. Why can't Togashi do the same?

Thousands of people where there when this happened. Millions have watched this but everyone forgot about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=hycank4AxBo

Because he's lazy, not as talented, steals from other authors and creates mediocre content.

Attached: STK457763.jpg (1050x1523, 3.16M)

Okay but maybe source your claim rather than tell me that people were present at 9/11 like that is saying anything..
>People actally heard the bombs going off and saw the Towers coming down after a detonation.
Source this statement in particular, as a whole.

It doesn't really matter anyways because your argument is redundant due to the same reason your previous one was. The prescence of a large numbvr of "Truthers", people who do not believe the official explanation.
In the HxH universe all that would need to be done to do the equivalent of "prove 9/11 was an inside job" was for one of them to obtain nen and demonstrate their superpowers publically and document it. One measly truther.

The only good part of snk is the final arc, everything leading up to that is literally filler with not much depth or theme development.

I mean, you can find live interviews of the events and people talking about hearing the bombs going off and seeing the detonation and stuff like that. Look up Ryan Dawson, he's done some good research.
>was for one of them to obtain nen
You can't do that without the Hunter Association learning about this. You don't just magically learn about nen. Even some bugs in the mid of nowhere got found out by the HA and exterminated because they learned nen. Also remember that in the HxH world there are dragons, magical beasts and stuff like that. Its not the same as ours. The point is that the majority of people just doesn't care how rocks can fly or how you can make a double when they watch a fight in a fighting Arena. They just enjoy the entertainment and go back to their lives. Same thing that happens in our world.

Did you start reading after the basement reveal or are you just baiting?

Not baiting, snk is a chore to read and fails to develop most of its cast substantially.

art attack on titan wins
story and characters hunter

Attached: 1558084123947.jpg (238x284, 30K)

Opposite

Attached: file.png (500x283, 118K)

That was redrawn, SnK's art on the other hand is getting better but Togashi's still the best.
Plot and characters go to SnK no doubt

You unironically think this amateur shit is good?

Attached: 1499118756984.jpg (869x1249, 247K)

How the hell can anything snk match Chimera Ant.

CA is legit the greatest storytelling achievement in shonen manga.

Why do you feel this way? Did you read any of it?

no

Re-read what I said and think a little harder

>Plot and characters go to SnK no doubt
generic trash, with no chracter development is better than HxH? If SnK was so good, the threads would have discussions about the characters and plot instead of fujo and shipping 24/7

Chimera Ant is mostly boring.

>art attack on titan wins
That's what you said. Isayama's art is so amateurish that he didn't get accepted by Jump and he's forced to release in some inferior magazine.

One Piece >= Naruto = Bleach > SNK > everything else > shit > Hunter x Hunter

And it still looks better than Togahsi's doodles.

Should I read/drink Bleach?

If HxH was good the threads would have discussion about characters and plot instead of fighting with other fanbases because of insecurities 24/7

I just don't know how you can think its better than this man

Attached: file.png (640x923, 427K)

Togashis's "doodles" are praised by every successful mangaka in the industry:

>Fujimaki (author of Kuroko no Basket): After seeing the expressions of the characters that Togashi-sensei has drawn, the area that surprises me the most is the corner of the mouth. Kurapika for example would always have this kind of expression, where the corner of his mouth is always slanted upwards or downwards, but because the shift is very slight, it looks like he is smiling, but also expressionless at the same time.

>Ishida: I’ve had this storyboard in my head constantly, but internally the bar kept getting higher… Because I was going to show it to Togashi-sensei, whom I greatly respect, I didn’t want to show him anything poorly done, and I wanted to construct my own worldview within “Hunter x Hunter”
>Ishida: That’s right. When I was in junior high school, the first manga I copied was of Hisoka. It was the scene where Hisoka is letting down his hair after a bath, after he has a battle in Heaven’s Arena. It was so cool I just had to draw it

>Kishimoto: Before I became a professional mangaka, I was already a big fan of Togashi-sensei, I was able to greet him at the Jump Festa
>Kishimoto: Yes. Well, during that time period I was having difficulty creating my manga. I thought I'd ask you for some tips sensei, the first time we met I was a little nervous but luckily Sensei was very nice to me which helped me get over my nervousness and allowed me ask a lot of questions. After diner, he showed me his workshop, the cycle of creating a manga, how to have a good work atmosphere and many other things. Back when I've started the serialization of Naruto, my inspiration for these was Hunter x Hunter, even to this day it still has a special place for me and I often re-read it.

Pic related Murata drew himself bowing down to Togashi. Him and ONE are big Togashi fanboys, they even made a one shot with the MC looking exactly like Leorio.

Attached: 1553450377792.png (400x339, 105K)

We're actually talking about the plot and characters. SnK threads are only about shipping and fighting with other shipperfags.

>Pitou is wife
>SnK is bad
>BNHA is bad
>One Piece is bad
>PITOU IS MY WIFE
>New chapter when
>Hisokaaaaa Chrollo BRM BRUMMMMMMMMM
Yes yes

Drink piss, eat bleach, shit nuruto

Alright. Where do I find a cute grill to pee in my mouth?

Attached: 1480068006563.jpg (903x1100, 317K)

Still more discussion about the plot and characters than any SnK thread. Your threads are known among all of Yea Forums for being cancerous pits full of fujos from tumblr and shipperfags.
You know that SnK will end really soon, right? You know what will be the only thing people will talk about regarding this series? The shipping. That's how much "well written the plot and characters" are.

DIE REDDIT #2

There's actual discussion in snk threads, you're just blind and full of hatred

You know HxH will never end right? You know that even if it does it will be lackluster?

Hiatus x hiatus and shitgeki no killyourself are both dogshit series. all of you should commit sudoku

I'm speaking the truth. Remember what I'm saying a few months from now. Nobody cares about the plot or the characters in SnK, they only care about who got Historia pregnant and which OPT will come canon. SnK will only be remembered for the shipping, it will leave no other mark in history, just like FMA before it. By Winter, SnK threads will die at 100 replies and nobody will talk about it just like its happened with KlK, Franxx and Mob.
HxH on the other hand is an historical manga, it has a real impact on history and inspired tens of other works and its still doing so.

Attached: 1495807058857.png (282x251, 36K)

All FMA, SnK and Mob are better than whatever the current HxH is

HxH is unfortunately bland desu

SnK is actually WORSE than hxh.

Atleast hxh feels like a japanese cartoon/has cute boys in it.

oh wow, HxH actually promotes pedophilia

AHAHAHA

BTFO

Back 2 reddit 4 u
Im serious, SnK feels like a crappy western capeshit toon and has little to no nipland element to it.

>little to no nipland element to it
Well it's not set in Japan so duh?

what even is hunter x hunter? what's the premise of it?

Cute boys doing cute things

>anime
>not set in japan

Auto-crap. And i meant in the artstyle. It doesnt feel like anime.

That's based

Individual vs the collective

hxh=0/10
Snk=0/10

JoJo= 10/10

Attached: FOREHEAD.png (1339x759, 1.56M)

Gay pedophile clown serial killer lusts after sociopath boy who looks for his dad with his gay shota assassin boyfriend (I'm not joking about the gayness)

Attached: Hisoka gets hard.png (506x499, 79K)

Attached: HxH in a nutshell.jpg (460x1115, 279K)

Jojo used to be cool but now it's normalfag trash.

>???
???
>???
???

>WAAA IT DOESN'T ROOK THE SAME
Not an argument.

Ratface, you abnormal looking creature. Return to your Boruto threads.

Attached: 1515513199652.jpg (254x198, 7K)

Use a bottle or a cup. DIY.

>story hunter

Attached: 1559188921217.png (1080x684, 477K)

It wasnt supposed to be. Im saying it doesnt even feel like anime so in my opinion, that defeats the whole purpose of it being from japan, making it worse than hiatus x hiatus, which feels like anime and is enjoyable to some degree because of this (which is not much).

But I want it from a girl so it's got pheromones in it.

Who was the blond chick next to the Leorio-looking guy?

DIE 9FAG #2
RENT FREE ONCE AGAIN
OBSESSED
Don’t call me reddit

Yes, it's released in a shounen mangazine and it's had y13 airing hours in japan

Go be homosexual else where dumb normalfag.

>just like FMA before it.
I agree with your post but shut your whore mouth about fma. Leave FMA out of this cancerous war between HxH & snkfags, you hear me!

>sociopath boy
There it is again, that overused incorrect word. Please shut you’re dumb trap.

He broke a man's arm and didn't give a shit.

baste

Why should he give a shit about breaking a stranger’s arm who probably deserved it? Don’t tell me you are this of a pussy

Marley arc can

Cope

And not only this manga succeded to became famous even if the art is average at best, but it also incrised the popularity of his magazine.
Plus isayama is free to do wathever he want unlicke Sjump mangakas.

bruh you got me

Chimera Ant Arc is unnecessarily long and boring and the good part ( last third ) can't make up for it.

I love HxH but since i recently read AoT, i absolutely agree.
AoT was so good u couldn't put it down for the wholr night.
That basement is a gamechanger and it's insane that Isayama did that and didn't fuck up the story.
After witnessing that moment i have to say that Jump is fucking trash and that the only reason HxH is as good as it is is because of Togashi's special contract.

*I couldn't put it down for the whole night i was reading it.

Hxh isn't even good and got surpassed by snk in critical reception and financial success a long time ago.
All objectivity leads to the fact that SnK is superior.

Attached: 1558894502660.png (516x255, 19K)

What debate? Of those 2 HxH is clearly better... not to mention there are plenty of better things than both out there.

He didn't get accepted into jump because the story wasn't baby shit enough, eren wasn't the shouen protagonist they wanted.

He went to a magazine that allowed for more mature and nuanced content and his completely blew past hxh a long time ago thanks to it.

Kys Redditvermin

>damage control

Hang yourself obsessed redditcancer

im feeling this. Usually idc about spam but its been like everyday for about two weeks

Anyone?

All the praise that pseudo-intellectual hunterfags on this board give to HxH about its themes, characterization, art/paneling, etc. applies to SnK more than it does for their manga

Attached: 1528423939479.jpg (958x1600, 758K)

If that was the case SnKfags would be able to make their own arguments in favour of the depth of their manga instead of staying on the defensive.

But the truth is, HxH is deeply provoking in a way in which SnK simply is not.

Does Gon knows?
Does he cares?
Can Gon be trusted?

Nah. It is just that normies clutched onto the Walking Dead with giant zombies premise.

>If that was the case SnKfags would be able to make their own arguments in favour of the depth of their manga
I haven't seen a single argument from Hiatusfags explaining the depth of their manga in this thread.

At least try to hide the fact that you haven't read the manga you filthy secondary.

I mean, the cover on the left is a cheerful, Dragonball Z-inspired kid riding a cartoon frog. The cover on the right has a man with a jetpack attacking a skinless giant with art knives.

At first glance, I'd definitely read the one on the right.

Genos?

Because you are blind to the truth.

Attached: 1556914817201.jpg (1384x881, 701K)

Murata is just an artist, he doesn't write much

That’s the girl’s name?

Didn't he write Eyeshield?

Thumbnail looks like bang bending over

>hunterfags: it gets good after like 60 episodes I-I s-s-swear
Kek. Boring af show, a real struggle to get through the beginning even for someone who’s seen a ton of shit

Honestly while I like HxH a lot, the ant arc ruined it for me so I gotta give it to SNK

>after all the nen training on Greed Island Gon punches one ant and soon after all the ants are nen masters
top tier writing

It was kinda hilarious if you think about it.

btw what happend to the debate of 2 guys arguing about general population reaction and knowledge of nen?

Ape Leorio

Attached: 58891642-4EEB-43B4-B395-34A974794AF3.png (1200x675, 594K)

>the most iconic arc in HxH happened all because one day,
>no one:
>not a single soul:
>random ant bitch: comes out the sea trying to breed

Snk is more focused than hxh but it doesn't get good until the final arc.

Hxh overall has a better cast of characters, so I'll have to give it to that, snk only has 2 or 3 stand outs and spends too much time on plot.

You thought it was going to be good because of all the praise it gets on Yea Forums, but it wasn't. It subverted your expectations

>it doesn't get good until the final arc.
Every arc is progressively better than the previous one. Also while the last arc has been great so far, Marley arc is certainly the best.

As for characters Eren, Reiner, Historia, Zeke and Grisha are all quiet well written.

both went to shit, AoT just took a steeper angle

Sounds like a retcon.

hunter x hunter is shit

I said DIE REDDITKEK

And I said DIE YOU OBSESSED REDDITCANCER! WHY WONT YOU FUCKING DIE?!

Watched hunter X hunter till yorknew. It was an okey 7/10. Then lost interest.

Watched snk in 2013. Couldn't finish it. Heard friends talking about season 3. Decided to give the manga another chance and now it has become my favourite of all time. Even started buying the colossol editions.

I remember I posted a similair post in this very thread...strange

Yeah both are overrated and not as good as the series they're based off of.

>inferior magazine
I don't like either of these but lmao if you think Jump is a good magazine
Jump broke your precious Togashi's fucking back

Hiatus x Hiatus

Try actually watching the show

Diversity done right.

Attached: C7D96F32-3A01-4E93-9672-60510079A06C.jpg (3274x4465, 2.86M)

at least SNK will finish

O

Attached: O.png (848x459, 200K)

MY

Attached: Fuck you Togashi.jpg (877x1300, 232K)

RUBBER

Attached: Togashi hard at work.jpg (500x357, 55K)

MOTHERLAND

NEN
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs

Attached: What_Hunterchads_ACTUALLY_look_like.jpg (432x554, 25K)

Is Togashi playing Super Mario Bros 3?

The Ants are probably actually pretty shit at Nen. It is just that they have 3-1000+ more aura than humans due to their biology that combines the aura/souls of their victims, so they can do crazy shit despite not having practiced much.

Plus they’re biology and genes are from the Dark Continent.

Haven't seen HxH but I can't imagine it being as shitty as AOT

The whole point is that the ants are super adaptable. That was the whole premise of that arc, what would happen if a species unquestionably superior to humanity appeared? It'd mess with the premise if they weren't much better at it

That and the obvious reasoning of power creep that exists in all shounen, they wouldn't be a threat if they had to fuck off for 6 months before they could even get a Hatsu

How is this even a debate? Both series are quite different and I personally enjoyed both.
I'd still consider HxH a better shounen but SnK did bring something new with titans that are a weird mix between zombies and mech.

>thread is still alive
Mods are being fags again

They both suck and you guys need to stop bitching over with shitty shounen trash is better than the other

HxH and SnK are two incompatible series. Only Chrollolets like SnK.

This

ITT Hunterchads schooling SnKiddies

Attached: 1495807058857.png (280x250, 44K)

Poor Chrollobro

Mods are fags and trannies. Their mother however are whores and Satan’s minions. Jannys are doing this for free like the cocksucking slaves they are. See this mods, do fucking something about it.

honestly would have just preferred them to be super durable to the point where only Netero-level Nen could harm them. The ants' instant adaptation to nen just kinda made Greed Island pointless to me

SnK did the dark continent twist better

Getting fucking sick of hiatuses

Kurapika Kurta

Attached: 1A75E859-222F-42CC-AA42-9614275C363A.jpg (835x749, 107K)

how come out of all these Great Debate threads it's always "SnK vs X"?

Based whisperchad

>"The Great Debate"
>about HxH vs "something"
>every single day
Is this spam or is this depression?

Combo of both!

user...

Attached: 1523064624563.jpg (716x404, 70K)

By reading HxH

Fucking kill yourself retard

How do some people feel in Hxh universe to be alive and well after many violent events while others are death.

Attached: 1555131935029.png (262x241, 94K)

Both are good but I personally like snk much more. It's a more adult type of story and character growth is much better done in snk.

Attached: 12.jpg (1365x2048, 1004K)

It saddens me they didn't just continue where the 99 anime left off. People miss out on a well directed, show-don't-tell approach to shounen that already zigzags around tropes without being too self-indulgent.

>Hunterfags are actually really depressed and this is their only way they can cope.
Kino.

This. The ant arc was probably the worst part of HxH. I'm not even talking about how it's never going to finish.

attack on titan is just gundam of meat

No chimera ant arc 1999

why did eren have falco stay? did he want to crush him too?

at least the snk author makes new chapters

OHNONONONO AHAHAHA

Love both, but HxH will never finish. Hunterfags need to come to terms with that.

Attached: 1556536150356.jpg (210x210, 14K)

Probably to make him a hostage in case Reiner wants to transform. Also make him listen to both sides.

>OHNONONONO AHAHAHA
straight out of reddit

Attached: 1557635313968.jpg (1075x595, 368K)

This is objectively true. Also HiatusxHiatus is objectively for 10-15 y.o. kids aka shounen.

cringe

>implying some edgelord shit is not for 10-15 yo
K E K
E
K

>he's stealing from Araki
Huh? Fucking how? Because both are "big brain power vs big brain power" and anyone else who thinks up a half interesting power system post-1993 is robbing another man's ideas?

Attached: IMG_3193.jpg (1056x1495, 294K)

t. never got past the 1st arc

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x444, 276K)

>aka shounen
SnK, too.

Sure did.
It's still shonen. Sorry.

Yu Yu Hakusho

Attached: yuyu.jpg (1728x2394, 2.04M)

Boy I wish to have stopped there. Thing got progressively edgier, cringier and convoluted.

Attached: 1558496261093.jpg (337x317, 46K)

Can't honestly imagine last snk arcs being interesting for kids 18> nor them understanding it.

Based 10IQ Hunterchad.

HxH 1999

Yeah, because it's for children. If you are too developed you start trying to look into things which was something not intended for when it was written

>One Piece shitter
>Calling anyone Reddit
Lmao