Shingeki no Kyojin

Eren and Zeke are the best written opposing duo in shounen manga history. The way the story builds this conflict about parenthood and freedom between them, reaching toward an unpredictable conclusion with both sides justified in their reasoning (from their perspective) isn't something many authors can pull off.

Attached: 67ed1e07ab0ae697c24f909754bf1f181366f1b0_hq.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rLLDY66p3zg
strawpoll.me/18079459
villains.fandom.com/wiki/Eren_Yeager
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaboration_with_the_Axis_Powers,
yusenki.tumblr.com/post/161879061743/au-smartpass-my-first-time-around-levi-ackerman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reiner CALVO will kill Shitren Uchiha

>Eren and Zeke are the best written opposing duo in shounen manga history

As a GODke chad, I can't agree. The monster and human reversal of Gon and Meruem was mindblowing, and how they never met and yet the events that led to their change are the driving forces of the arc is more unique than an ideological conflict between brothers.

Attached: 1525284754563.png (672x370, 497K)

Soon

Attached: 7264342.jpg (996x1407, 351K)

>more unique than an ideological conflict between brothers.
Not at all. What makes the conflict more interesting is Grisha being the father of both. A man who gave two very different upbringings to his sons and that's pretty much the sole reason behind the conflict between them. The way their view on freedom is linked to Grisha and how both of them are justified in their view is what makes the conflict interesting, it can't be looked at objectively.

Based Hunterchad

Attached: 1538805016917.jpg (3223x3000, 2.22M)

Cringe huntercuck.

Based SNKBro.

Both trash when compare with Pic Related all for one vs One for all

Attached: 1559366736077.png (500x411, 188K)

Spoilers fucking when?!

Attached: 1556508354565.png (897x439, 645K)

>manga sales dropped volume by volume
>anime sales dropped season by season
>fanbase full of degenerated cHAds, shipperfags, fujos, pedos and jews
>subs delayed
>abandoned by wit
dead series

Attached: Gon.jpg (271x275, 14K)

>my hero academia

Attached: 1559343151699.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Based Hunterbros

Attached: 1558542136959.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Cringe

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

KINO youtu.be/rLLDY66p3zg

>Still outselling Hiatus X Hiatus

Attached: 1558005787282.png (1280x720, 614K)

>Reading a manga drawn by retards for retards
Based autist

Attached: C9AF797F-8756-4AC6-8201-69EBBB63A007.png (640x923, 564K)

Attached: 1551164643309.png (402x484, 155K)

Oh look the REtard impersonating hunterfags before going to sleep again

Attached: YiiPiing.png (742x513, 375K)

Are you retarded? Both are the best shonen manga currently in publication. Why do you insist on creating a "war" between the two fanbases? SNK is stronger than HxH when it comes to character development/foreshadowing but HxH is overall better at conveying messages and themes. Both are excellent when it comes to parallels and such.

Attached: 1520078474692.png (256x190, 43K)

>yee nigger

Attached: yelenigger true form.jpg (189x267, 6K)

Eren and Reiner > Eren and Zeke

Though I do really love the brothers too for all the reasons you've stated. I also believe that by the end they will have surpassed ER depending on whether or not Isayama sticks the landing.

Attached: eren_x_reiner__attack_on_titan_shingeki_no_kyojin__by_keqn_db8lzl5-pre.png (1192x670, 633K)

>but HxH is overall better at conveying messages and themes
cringe, fuck off huntard

Attached: 1551264432871.png (243x200, 52K)

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (520x319, 168K)

>Why do you insist on creating a "war" between the two fanbases?
Because July is getting closer and closer

>tfw Shiggy and Deku more properly mirror the opposite corner from each other
Fucking Christ the All for Dad theory keeps looking more likely

BASED

I dropped mha years ago, what happened

*AHEM*

Fuck shitgeki fags
Fuck Hiatus fags

And most of all based HeroChad

Attached: 1554095037557.jpg (333x294, 38K)

Cope harder. Snkek will never be as good as the masterpiece that is Hunter x Hunter.

Attached: 1559330760181.jpg (897x890, 202K)

Based balsamico poster

Attached: look at this dude.png (347x479, 238K)

>posts jobber that will be killed and forgotten about in 10 chapters
Not one MHA antagonist can compare to The Warriors or Zeke.

Yeah, Hiatus X Hiatus is so superior that it got outsold by a literal who's first work who was rejected by jump.

Attached: 1558637116064.png (682x708, 483K)

Based jeanbo.

OH NO NO HUNTERCHADS W-WE GOT TO COCKY!!!

Tomorrow is the day, how many times will the ErwLfujo ask about what would have happened if Erwin took the serum.

Based hunterchad
Cringe
Based Herochad

Stop using HxH reaction images to shill your shipperfaggotry series, SnKfujo.

Attached: 1543370252982.png (250x249, 19K)

DEDICATE YOUR VOTES AND OPINIONS TO THE CAUSE
strawpoll.me/18079459

Attached: UUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (775x768, 704K)

villains.fandom.com/wiki/Eren_Yeager
OH NO NO

We haven't had it as many times as the baby daddy talk and if you suspect it's the ErwLmod you could always kindly remind her that Manlet's the one that killed him.

Don't use my Gabi edits to call cancer based. KYS.

Attached: 1529758851275.gif (400x319, 711K)

>A man who gave two very different upbringings to his sons and that's pretty much the sole reason behind the conflict between them
I agree with the idea that their blood relation makes the conflict more interested but I don't think that part is true at all. In Uprising Eren reached his lowest point precisely because of his father's actions, who in the end failed to grasp the real significance of the advice Kruger gave him and reproduced the same destructive pattern with his second son, passing down only his desire for revenge and hatred to him while further fueling the negative feelings he already had. If it weren't for the care and valuable lessons he received from Historia first and his mom via Keith's flashbacks later, he would've either been chomped or set on his way to become a Zeke 2.0, the one existence he needed to absolutely avoid turning into.
I think the idea that their environment as well as the influence (whether negative or positive) of the people they met at key moments in their life shouldn't be overlooked.

>MHAutist trying to buddy up with Hunterchads

Attached: 1534947135715.png (278x383, 109K)

stfu and tell me when are the spoilers coming in

Attached: eREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEn.png (118x134, 21K)

Four days, four hours

Shut the fuck up, the post i replied to is hiigh quality and agreeable. The falseflaggers following it are the cancer, not real Hunter bros.

>KYS

Attached: 1554601664670.jpg (400x342, 55K)

100% by the 6th

Based

Attached: 1510185070146.jpg (3000x3000, 1.08M)

SNK >>>>>>> shit >>>>>> literal shit >>>>>>>>hxh >>>>>>>> literal dog shit >>>>>> mha

Attached: 82468737-352-k950086.jpg (352x550, 21K)

Based LEsis putting the Eruritrash aka REshit in her place. Give her a cookie

Based LEchad

>my fujoshit > your fujoshit > his fujoshit
kek

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

Based

Based.

Is there a better character than Historia Reiss? And I’m not talking about 104th Training Corp Historia Reiss bringing a loaf of bread and some water to Sasha to help her endure her punishment. Hell, I’m not even talking about 104th Training Corp Historia Reiss pulling Daz’s body on her coat to save his forgotten ass through a snowstorm. I’m NOT talking about Survey Corp Historia Reiss bringing some sense to stop Connie and Ymir fighting over whether to abandon a catatonic Armin to his fate or not during the Battle of Trost District. I couldn’t be talking about Survey Corps Historia Reiss saving Jean by giving him her spare horse during the expedition out the Walls to chase the Megata no Kyojin. I’m definitely not talking about Survey Corps Historia Reiss volunteering to investigate a wall breach without her vertical maneuvering equipment that would ultimately lead her to being surrounded by a titan rush in Utgard castle and valiantly supporting her comrades there. I’m really not talking about Survey Corps Historia Reiss freeing herself from her father by not accepting the titan serum and then freeing Eren from his misery while slapping in some sense on him and declaring herself the enemy of humanity. Do you think I’m talking about Survey Corps Historia Reiss fighting against the biggest titan ever seen and giving his father’s titan the killing blow to assert her place as Queen of the Walls? You better be joking if you think I’m talking about Queen Historia taking a bullet for everybody’s sake by complying with the plan that would feed her with the Kemono no Kyojin to secure the whole island’s safety despite Eren stood for her. I’m talking about Queen Historia getting pregnant out of pure love for Eren and patiently waiting to give birth the new hope for Eldia so she can rise her blades again as the Enemy of Humanity and join Eren on his plan to destroy the world.

Based

Double based

I just want Jiiku to be happy.

Attached: DzAEWO3XcAEmrPW.jpg (511x318, 51K)

Cancer

Based
Cringe

We know Zeketrannypaedo.

Spbp

Attached: 1558048865600.jpg (1670x2398, 517K)

Imagine instrumentalising such a cute child. Grisha and Dinah are failures.

based

>Historia "get off my fucking island" Reiss

Attached: Hisuchair_mk6.png (2037x2216, 3.25M)

Is there any character that cannot defeat Reiner Braun? And I'm not talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun. Hell, I'm not even talking about a young Reiner Braun almost falling his warrior aptitude test and only passing thanks to blind loyalty, acquiring the Yoroi no Kyojin solely due to Marcel Galliard trying to protect his brother. I couldn't be talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun scared shitless and running away from a single pure titan leaving Marcel to his death, thereafter hiding behind a Marcel-like facade to cope with the loss and guilt. I'm definitely not talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun subdued by Eren Yeager using close quarter moves Reiner himself taught him and has to be saved by the Cho-ogata Kyojin. I can't be taking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun beaten effortlessly by Zeke Yeager offscreen and ordered to comply with his plan. I'm really not talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun defeated multiple times by the Survey Corps at Shiganshina until he's rescued by Pieck. Do you think I'm talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun shot down by a warship tremendously hurting Marley's international reputation? You'd be joking if you think I'm talking about Yoroi no Kyoji Reiner Braun breaking down and beggind Eren to kill him and barely survives shielding Falco from the Shingeki no Kyojin activation. I'm talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun losing to Eren Yeager even 3 on 1 with support from the Agito no Kyojin as well as Shariki no Kyojin mounted with an anti-titan sniper rifle operated by Theo Magath, dooming all his comrades with a rushed suicide attack he proposed and letting himself eaten by titanized Falco.

Attached: 1557520601955.jpg (2037x3056, 1.93M)

Attached: 1557385423196.jpg (348x271, 63K)

Fucking based

Attached: D78fdH0WkAAemc5.jpg (800x1200, 182K)

They still shared a room together. Die mad about it.

Based

AND THEY WERE ROOMMATES

Why is Eren so mean to Reiner?

Attached: D77G8rkU8AA4-MF.jpg (850x1200, 190K)

Based

Defend this, Erenpedos

Attached: SHITren.png (296x378, 17K)

Attached: D76hnwjVsAAACKl.jpg (1200x960, 364K)

Based

11/10, kek a lot. This is how Historia should be portrayed from now on.

Why do REfujos love rape so much?

They werent, that was a mistranslation. One retarded fujo translated "I shared a room with Erwin and Levi so we can take photos" to "Erwin and Levi shared room"

>Yea Forums loves isayoma now
i remember Yea Forums called him a hack everyday back then
what happened

Absolutely based.

Attached: D67vSpCUEAE4-rV.jpg (847x600, 90K)

Can the gopnikslut aka the Eruritrash be even more PATHETIC?

Attached: ERERI.png (179x281, 108K)

They could be a Zekuck.

Attached: zeke takes manlet's shaft.jpg (210x241, 15K)

basedo!

Attached: WQ8tC21.png (768x550, 382K)

>Do you think I'm talking about Yoroi no Kyojin Reiner Braun shot down by a warship tremendously hurting Marley's international reputation?

Every single time kek. Just how cuck can be a Reinerfag?

I know the OP is most likely falseflagging with that mention of parenthood but anyway, I agree, the way Isayama has been building up this conflict between the two brothers and their ideologies ideologies is god tier (that page in chapter 100 with Tybur talking between Eren and Zeke is kino).
But it's also obvious how he is setting up the solution to this conflict to be "B-Both extremes are bad guys!" with Armong the saint showing everyone what they should do as they become FUCKING IMBECILES WHO ARE SHOCKED AT THE MENTION OF 3 CUPS MY FUCKING GOD WHY DID YOU CREATE THAT FUCKING CHARACTER ISAYAMA

GODvi will destroy him again just like the anime will destroy KEKWIN again

Attached: Ereriv.jpg (500x726, 63K)

Is there a girl more farmed than Slutstoria? And I'm not talking about teen slutstoria, I'm talking about post time skip slutstoria ingesting farmer semen for breakfast by gallon.

>that was a mistranslation.
No it wasn't, it actually was the manager of the event that said "welcome to Erwin and Levi's room"
If it was a mistranslation, the japanese eruris wouldn't sperg too.

____________________________oink

Attached: skroink.png (130x167, 43K)

>Mfw

Attached: Dabku based.png (481x386, 48K)

Thanks for supporting the EH manga, ErwLmod

Attached: MY.png (1200x1200, 29K)

Attached: KOFF.jpg (2000x1000, 426K)

Sex with Annie

Attached: I want to nut on Annie's face.png (1280x720, 846K)

Attached: Hisuchair_mk7.jpg (2037x2216, 2.51M)

At least Isayama got rid of the greater evil and killed off the character that made characters shocked at the mention of a pot, including the one character that made other characters shocked at the mention of three cups.

Attached: 074.jpg (1020x597, 266K)

We know, GODholdt, no need to brag about it.

Attached: BA kissu.jpg (712x1121, 144K)

>Yea Forums hates the jews
>Yea Forums loves annie
explain

kill yourself deluded EH negroid, your redditfu couldn't survive the Great Harvest

Eldians are white.

Attached: punished pii nose.jpg (600x556, 47K)

what the fuck is reiner doing anyway
he promised to save historia with ymir
what the fuck

>THERE WERE THREEE???!!
>THE POT?????!!!
You are the only scout that won't be missed, overreacting cunt.

KEK, now is perfect, thank you based user

>beruanism spic

You honestly believe that's still something relevant to reiner?

I like how they are getting all those shekels before manlet kills Erwin.
Based retarded fujos

>Eldians are white
yeah and hitler is a jew

That's okay, your edit was very funny in the first place.

Eren wondering if his wife is ok.... imagine being that selfish, declaring the war to humanity rather than sacrificing ONE FUCKING PERSON

Attached: C88C9221-EC2B-4601-A540-FB2747395C17.png (260x377, 111K)

>armonganism nig

>No it wasn't, it actually was the manager of the event that said "welcome to Erwin and Levi's room"
Maybe it's called like that because their statues are there? Just a thought.

its over for EHfags

Attached: exh vore.png (931x732, 522K)

How does it feels that ErwL the most based pairing has more evidence than delusional shit like BA?

Holy fuck that's embarrassing. And people have the audacity to compare this shit to HxH and MHA?

Attached: 1546281159323.jpg (248x204, 11K)

Mikasa sure loves to project herself

Attached: 0016-031.jpg (1027x611, 204K)

it isn't mine my gf sent it to me, so i don't know who made it

They're both dead so it doesn't matter, ErwLmod. BA still has more evidence just by the fact that it's straight while faggot shit would not fly in SNK-world.

Attached: BAkino.jpg (180x376, 9K)

Only Erwin has the right to touch these cups. They could've said "Erwin's room" but instead they added Manlet to show they indeed share the same room.

>gets her head fucking eaten by the guy she bullied
>proceeds to fall in love with him
What the fuck is Stacystoria's problem?

>before manlet kills Erwin.
You know all the japanese are mangafags, don't you? They've known about the serumbowl results for years and still consume ErwL merch like crazy, so much even USJ panders to them.
They are the true fujos.

Promised to save Krista not Historia you cuck, maybe Reiner will try to sell Historia to marleyans the same way he did for Ymir lmao imagine being that pathetic you have to beg someone to save your life to fix your own mistakes...
Except it certainly won’t work with Historia

Yes, in the web they dont call it their room. They are talking about taking photos with their clonoids
Friendship

Attached: Goodfriend.png (876x437, 691K)

ymir sacrificed herself to save both bert and reiner

>Manlet
>dead
Even BR makes more sense than BA. Fujo shit >>>>> het shit.

Erwong is dead and Manlet killed him.

As long as the japanese sperg over it I believe it.

It so curious how every of Eren's close friends (minus Hisu and jeanbo) projects their own feelings on him one way or another also Reiner and Zeke seems to do the same

>Isayama wanting all the fujobucks before he confirms EH
Based.

To be fair it's still a level above making the main character shocked at the realization that he has legs.

>MMGH

I'd do it. They don't need the rest of the world and never have.

Attached: 1555351114814.jpg (475x819, 110K)

Fun fact is the smartpass say they live in different rooms.

He is going to enjoy it, isn't he?

>Share a room
>Manlet doesn't care about rumors
>He still amuses Erwin
>Erwin smiles preciously
Just friends.

>Fujo shit >>>>> het shit.
Why is this so TRUE, my fellow fujos?

Yes, he is the Hideo Kojima of the manga
The second one was said by EMraki and no, they were talking about the clonoids

Doesn't change the fact they loved the other very much. Also
>Erwin never shared a room with Marie
>Manlet still seething after 4 years over Zecuck over the other warriors

>Manlet doesn't care about rumors
I still need the article translation on this.

Saved. Be blessed your gf.

Reminder that Manlet is Eren's god.

Humanity was about to declair war to Paradis and Eren just did it before them, shipperwhale

Everyone in Eren's inner circle does that: Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, Zeke etc. Guess Historia's the one exception there.
Funny to see how much everyone projects onto him in the one arc when his own thoughts are hidden to us, though: it really feels like this last arc is about understanding Eren as much as it is about wrapping up the story and bringing an answer to the "Eldian question".

Reiner seems to do it heavily too

Attached: just sleep.jpg (2037x3056, 3.02M)

7 days left until Reiner jobs for the 6th time

>>Manlet doesn't care about rumors
That was said by Araki, Isayama only said that with EAr.
Gotta need to find it but Araki was the one saying that, not Isayama. Isayama wanted this season to be about friendship

I see, well it's still funny.

You're looking for the person above me.

>Manlet still seething after 4 years over Zecuck over the other warriors
Not seething enough.
He should've killed the pathetic bastard.

I really dont know why ErwLfags rely so much in marketing when those panders LEfujos way more.

>who in the end failed to grasp the real significance of the advice Kruger gave him and reproduced the same destructive pattern with his second son,
I don't think so, Grisha was a good father and a good husband until the last few years of his life. As the child Eren stated Grisha changed a bit after Carla's death but it was because of all the shit that happened with the Reiss family. Grisha wasn't wrong, especially when it was obvious that Frieda wasn't gonna do shit about the impending Marley attack. While Grisha did end up making Eren the tool that will achieve his goal, he did care about Eren and Carla. The fact that Eren doesn't hold anything against Grisha post timeskip shows that he doesn't blame him for burdening his son with his goal when Eren wants to achieve the same goal himself. Also Grisha also allowed Eren to grow as a normal child unlike Zeke. It's an undeniable fact that Grisha lived Eren and Carla as family and was certainly a much caring father. In the end he ended up doing the same thing that happened with Zeke but the events and Eren's childhood was different and Grisha did it because he had no choice.

>mikasa
>i want to be with him and he thinks so too
>armin
>muh ocean and eren wants to see it too
>jean
>i love mikasa and eren tries to steal my mikasa
>zeke
>fuck dad and my lil brother hates the father too
>historia
>i love eren and he loves me too
>reiner
>i want to die and you want to die too eren
what's wrong with everyone

You already connected us.

Through P A T H S.

Truly a Slave

Attached: 1559289582961.jpg (473x507, 79K)

And Reiner tried to kill himself after returning to Liberio when he learned that he'd have to go back to Paradis, and he didn't spare a thought for the Krista he was supposed to "save no matter what". He only stopped himself because of the children and even then he begged Eren to kill him when they met again.
His involvement with Krista ended after he lost in RtS and delivered the letter as Ymir wanted, and Ymir herself was confident that Historia and the Walls had a future with Eren's power, which is why she left without her in the first place.

>Erwin loved Marie
>Petra in the middle
Poor EMcuck

>historia
>i love eren and he loves me too
Spotted the EHautist.

SnKfags make me cringe so much

Attached: 1551126913431.jpg (500x468, 87K)

This scene was very awkward because of how different and opposed Eren & Reiner are, Eren wants to live, there is no doubt about this. It also greatly emphasizes the contrast between Zeke & Eren.

>Erwin never shared a room with Marie
>Marie got married to Nile and had 3 kids with him
>Manlet is buttmad about Zeke but not Annie the psycho bitch who murdered his squad

Why is Isayama doing the opposite than the marketing?

Because he is a man of culture

Well, one half of the ship has died but is still strong on the fujo scale.
Also the clonoids are pure undiluted pander decadence. I love it.

T-That's because Eren and Jean aren't friends

Attached: 026.jpg (155x194, 22K)

Based EJbro.

Why is he so smug?

Attached: 1497933319947.png (434x270, 51K)

Sex with Ziiku

Attached: 9c1f49729e50438bde21e81a315f3741.jpg (906x1300, 308K)

>Reiner thinking that Eren is the same as him

Retard

Attached: D0B54048-1F8D-448D-9FA4-686C8ACEB141.png (750x1334, 1.3M)

>I don't think so, Grisha was a good father and a good husband until the last few years of his life
But that's the issue, here. He fucked up when it mattered the most, and what he left behind for his son was a mess of negative emotions, confusion, pain, guilt and a shortened life. Which is worse because he knew what he was condemning his son to when he gave him the injection, unlike the time he pushed Zeke into the warrior program. Eren's freedom oriented mindset wasn't a result of his upbringing either, he was a completely regular and aimless child until Armin awoke his desire for freedom.

another shonentard seething
how does it feel, seeing multiple SnK threads everyday while HiatusxHiatus remains irrelevant

You know a ship is based when the author, the editor, the anime director and even the merch team support it.

Annie was a child and she is inside a cristal
>Manlet is buttmad about Zeke but not Annie the psycho bitch who murdered his squad
Because he also thinks he is manipulating Eren. He is also doing it for all of his comrades, even Petra got more focus than Erwin

Attached: Petra.jpg (1066x1600, 601K)

can you really hate your own race so much
it's unrealistic and disturbing

Attached: f25981b0e4b6936ec724b677b22d73b1dda5be13r1-751-1080v2_hq.jpg (712x1024, 160K)

Kinda sad how Eren understood Reiner but Reiner couldnt understad Eren

Attached: 0100-028.jpg (1066x1600, 401K)

Eren did lead at least some of them on.

Based

>the author

Attached: lolnope.png (1080x1019, 166K)

Why did they include a pic from Clash where manlet wasn't even involved?

>Regular and aimless child

Are we really talking about THIS child

Attached: 7FBD67C1-34CB-44AB-A586-F5594BCED5BB.png (750x1334, 1M)

Gimme a better AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1557866193426.jpg (1115x1600, 831K)

>SnK threads everyday
cringe

That wasn't how I meant it

Attached: 1457254300713.jpg (157x282, 16K)

>He thinks it's a counterargument
Eren and Armin fought and Armin was growling on the floor like a bitch as Eren intended, EArfattie.

Isayama likes Ereri and EAr way more, delusional Eruritrash

>It's a "we interrupt the battle at shiganshina to bring you the adventures of hange and manlet" chapter

I still don't know whether Eren was genuine here or whether he was mocking Reiner. Maybe both

>He fucked up when it mattered the most
He had no choice. His 13 years were coming to an end. Leaving Eren just like that would have ended in him getting eaten by titans in his first mission like what we saw in chapter 4 except staying dead as he won't have the shifter powers. Also the royal family wasn't goona do shit, that's why he ate Frieda. Paradis was fucked completely if Grisha hadn't given the attack and founding titan to Eren.

>Ereri
How the fuck?

We're talking about THIS child, dummy. He was already best buds with Armin when he saved Mikasa.

Attached: 0073-018.jpg (1066x1600, 388K)

>Yet another thread ruined by EH

which ones

Of course he was being genuine, he literally did the same thing Reiner did a minute after this.

Even the AU panders Ereri more than Eruri. Isayama never liked that shit. Deal with it, Eruritrash

>Eren doesn't give a shit whether his brother killed Manlet or not
>Eren didn't give a shit whether Armin would die in the explosion and still doesn't give a shit about what would happen in his jail cell
Why do Erenfujos love neglect and abuse so much?

That's what makes me think it might be mocking, because if it was genuine then how could he try to blow Reiner and Falco to hell right afterwards

>Yet another thread ruined by Dumb Fujos.

FTFY

O

I mean not him but manlet killed Erwin. And Isayama called Erwin and manlet friends whereas he said about the rumours thing with EAr, not ErwL. I think they win, ErwLmod

>Q: When entrusted the serum, the commander’s and captain’s hands were touching, was there any intention (toward the gesture)? *laugh*
>Bakku: Do you refer to Isayama, or Erwin and Levi?
>Isayama: There was no special intention, but for those two, I think it is normal for their hands to touch…
I prefer this translation tho.

Attached: IRwodEJ_d.jpg (640x793, 53K)

>he knew what he was condemning his son to when he gave him the injection, unlike the time he pushed Zeke into the warrior program

This confuses me, because it looks like Grisha didnt know about the 13 years until Kruger told him, but now it looks like is common knowledge for eldians in marley, or at least the warriors now. Are the warriors forbidden for telling their families? Does Marley just tell the families their son died in a battle after the 13 years?

Yeah but to talk about freedom doesn’t make a child act like a psychopath and kill a man... at least I don’t think so

To add on, the only fucked up thing Grisha did was almost killing the entire royal family. Rod wasn't gonna help him and he certainly didn't know about Historia. Not to mention getting help from Zeke was not an option anymore. After all you need a royal to activate the founding Titan's powers.

I call it, "REEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WALLS!! 2.0"
Also, because of how Eren has his mouth open, you can almost here the Reee

Attached: 1543578234594.jpg (1115x1600, 1.56M)

MY

Because even if he understands him now, he is still his enemy, and so is falco.

OCEAN

>He had no choice
That's not true. He wasn't gonna die the day after, but he didn't even bother trying to look for a possible successor who wouldn't actually be a 10 year old kid who also happened to be his child, not because there was no one else he could entrust the power to, but because in his mind "his son" was special and fit to continue the fight in his stead. Wasn't Keith a friend of his and an adult man capable of receiving the power? Wasn't je right next to him when Grisha went to get his son? Didn't he directly confront him about the fact that he was going to curse someone else?

Sieg killed Erwin, manlet was merciful in not bringing him back.

Oh man the next episode will cover the absolute best chapter of the whole manga, can't wait.

I'm not the ErwLfag. How the fuck does one begin to think Isayama likes EL?

How does it change the fact Eren doesn't give a shit of what happens to Armin whereas he sees no problem with inserting Erwin in Manlet's flashbacks, while the author said Manlet's purpose was done with Erwin's death?
This debunks EAr while ErwL is linked to Manlet's retardation vs Zeke.

Anime only normies are gonna love it

>the absolute best chapter of the whole manga

Attached: 2.jpg (1766x1343, 803K)

Was Erwin conscious of what he was doing when he put his arm away from the injection? Or was that just a reflex?

Do you honestly think he trusted Keith enough to give him the most important power in the world?

Attached: 0071-039.jpg (1066x1600, 428K)

They clearly joking. I hope. Get some Tii Yiipal

Attached: 1528530441673.gif (480x326, 911K)

Little addendum: I don't understand the point of using hindsight to retroactively frame Grisha's decision as justified, either. The fact that Eren will take it upon himself to break the cycle his father and himself were caught up into doesn't make Grisha any less of a failure for dumping his reponsibilities onto his kid.

As Eren said “he doesn’t have any other choice” I think what it means is that this is the path Eren chose, and he couldn’t do otherwise.
The same way Reiner didn’t have the choice to act this way

>half of the animeonly fanbase leaves
Based.

animeonly faggots will hate it and call armin plot armored faggot

Chapter 84 is both the best and the worst chapter of the whole story.
The schrodinger chapter.

But he made more EL than ErwL. Basically EArfags and ELfags win on this

Thanks for proving my point for me I guess. Grisha's reasoning is pretty much "You aint special my kid is, fuck off". I don't see how that translates as "having no choice" in any way.

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: Mika.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

Come on do you really think Eren doesn’t give a fuck about his friends? It absolutely doesn’t fit to Isayama’s style and Jean was already foreshadowing the thing in the chapter 116. But we simply can’t know because we still didn’t get Eren’s pov.

fuck you grisha
you said shadis is special

Attached: p_00016.jpg (1133x1600, 746K)

He was hallucinating with his father in class, that's why he raised his hand, to ask him THE question.
He was semi-conscious.

>Goodfri
>ErwL
Yeah, as FRIENDS
And Isayama also said he would find a new meaning in life. Stop twisting everything

He was mostly unconscious and hallucinating.

>Next episode half of anime onlies drop it because of Erwin death
>The episode after that the other half drops it because of basement reveal

Based!

>ErwL is linked to Manlet's retardation vs Zeke
Wouldn't ErwL be a bad thing, then? I mean, look at where it got him.
Like, I get the appeal of the ship and all, but I really don't see how this fixation can be a good thing for Manlet. Especially taking into account that "his purpose was done with Erwin's death" Shouldn't he live for his own sake?

>asking retarded questions because you are desperate to talk about Erwin
holy fuck move on already, REtard

He never bothered to build that trust with Keith or anyone else in the first place and instead thought a ten year old kid is fit to take all that responsibility. Regardless of how well it worked out he's a fucking retard.

ARMONG SAID THE TEA POT IS COLD SO WE SHOULD SAVE HIM

Attached: 1481971435859.jpg (400x288, 43K)

They gonna love it and they probably all cheer for Armin simply because Eren and Mikasa are the MCs , and they will logically blame Levi for the stupid choice.
Erwin’s death is foreshadowed since the beginning of the season and after seeing the last preview a lot of them already predicted the thing. Be realistic.

>he would find a new meaning in life.
Yeah, instead of saving humanity he'll just kill the monkey.

He doesn't and Jean pointed it himself in 108 remember? Eren went as far as calling his dearest friends on the frontline. He then called his childhood friends slaves and BTFO one of them.
How is this caring?

This, if anything Isayama trolled both EM and ErwL
No, he said a NEW meaning BESIDES killing the beast.

I guess the biggest reason why he gave it to Eren besides "muh kid" was because he also wanted to be free

Attached: 0001-040.jpg (1066x1600, 294K)

That's when fujo hardon for tragedy shines.

I don't think he was mocking him. It's not like he would gain anything out of shitting on an old enemy for his own personal satisfaction and since Uprising it had become clear he wasn't about that lyfe anymore.

isayama is clearly a holocaust denier
normies will hate him for it

Attached: 1557529859270.jpg (2091x1599, 1.97M)

Kill him how, Manlet is in a wheelchair.

Sorry but this one is the correct one
>but for those two
No, Isayama is talking about two persons in general when they pass objects between them

These threads take me back to serumbowl times.
How nostalgic.
We are lucky for be able to live through it a second time.

>he'll just kill the monkey
He tried that and got BTFO, possibly for the remainder of the story. He'll either die or find something else.

No! It's Erwon who said that!

Attached: 15567589287580.jpg (313x276, 56K)

I missed it back then because I had dropped SnK, I'm happy to be here now.

Attached: 1426955035735.jpg (720x720, 90K)

Manlet won't imprint on Hange his heart will

Erwin was the one giving Manlet a purpose in life. Manlet was influenced by Floch and Kenny about bringing Erwin back to the cruel world they live in. According to Manlet it's better for Erwin to die as a human rather than living long enough to become the devil.
Yes, Manlet was being a sentimental retard and the SC's spirit was buried alongside Erwin. If he just moved on after letting Erwin rest, that wouldn't fit the weight of his decision.

It always bugs me
Does author of the pic dont know how Gaussian distribution work, or this is some kind of irony

Attached: 1545063822976.jpg (907x360, 80K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1470526986548.gif (230x263, 41K)

To be honest it was a shit show back then.
Imagine, three (THREE) months of daily sperging threads.
Animeonlies are lucky, they get the two chapters in one sitting.

Eren wasn’t planning to see the enemy coming that soon and was planning to do some tests with Zeke, as you can see in the last chapter Armin thought the same.
And do you really think Eren would let Mikasa ackercheatman and Armin the CT do whatever they want, to keep an eye on dangers was the best solution.
Again Marley was supposed to attack with the rest of the world so it shouldn’t have any importance, Eren thought he could use the rumbling before they come.

I wholeheartedly agree.

>Petra and Erwin had to share the panel
>Eren got one all to himself
ErwLfags/hetfags I...

Attached: 1546658137568.png (615x430, 316K)

Somehow I remember most of serumbowl but also remember it being the second time I dropped it.
I must have missed 90% of the basement arc with Yea Forums

You're admitting Eren doesn't trust them. A relationship can't work if there's no trust nor communication. Therefore EAr is dead.

Grisha just kept repeating the same mistakes in the end.
And I don’t call this freedom personally, the last words Grisha pronounced were actually “avenge your mother” it wasn’t a matter of freedom but a matter of revenge. Because Eren lived the very same situation as him with Faye he thought Eren was the best choice. The very reason why Eren at the end of Uprising Eren decided to try to detach himself from his father’s will

>gets blown by his brother and almost killed by his men three chapters later
>Hange saves his ass
>Eren already knew it could happen and didn't give a shit
LEpedo, I...

>First was Kenny
>Then Erwin
>Now: ???

OH NO NO NO NO NO, ERURITRASH?

It’s both. Eren doesn’t want them to get in his way because they don’t share the same opinions, it doesn’t make him hate and doesn’t stop him from desiring to protect his friends. So no it’s not really because he doesn’t trust them,but more like because they wouldn’t agree with him.

EP still has a chance...right?
;_;

Attached: 57506163_2119171618138643_6268414016112815685_n.jpg (865x997, 94K)

>He had no choice. His 13 years were coming to an end.

That's his fault for apparently waiting so long to take the founder and not looking for a proper successor.

>Leaving Eren just like that would have ended in him getting eaten by titans in his first mission like what we saw in chapter 4 except staying dead as he won't have the shifter powers.

Grisha didn't plan for that scenario so it doesn't justify anything. Eren surviving that moment was pure luck that the titan who ate him didn't chew him enough.

I just keep seeing them as best friends. I dislike how WIT ignores that Isayama said Erwin only spoke in a more personal way with Hans and Mike too.

Reiner literally asked him to kill him moments before that.

Just curious, how do you think Manlet's character will develop from now on?

am I the only one who can see manlet won't kill Zeke? I'd say the goal for the Ackermans this arc is to get rid of their obsession. Manlet and Mikasa just need to move on, I think thats one of the points of the manga.
I even could see AM happening before EM or atleast I don't find AM terrible unlike EM

He will kill Hongo for being such a pathetic character.

how will normies react to this

Attached: tumblr_inline_oppe69IPM31qjenwg_640.png (582x297, 166K)

If he wants to protect his friends, explain the following
>Coercing everybody to attack the enemy despite the possible losses
>Him not telling the military anything, not even Hanji
>Using Floch for his tasks
>Killing Zackledadle, Eren and Mikasa still in the room
>Spiking the higher ups with Zeke's spinal cummies, risking an invasion of titans under his brother's control
>Not addressing what was Zeke really after with his friends after Eren's conversation with Yelena at the railroad ceremony
>Going as far as to threaten AM the same way he threatened Reiner

>not looking for a proper successor.
Whom would you suggest that he can trust enough to burden with the future of the entire eldian race other than his son?

>Grisha didn't plan for that scenario
He knew Eren would die a miserable death without the attack titan, knowing his tendency to fight against injustice as he witnessed him killing the thugs as a child.

Can someone explain me this pannel ?

There's not many options except him dying from his wounds. He lost two fingers, which makes him unable to wield anything with a trigger or sharp objects properly. It was his last chance to kill Zeke and he failed to do so.

>He failed at killing Zeke so he should die
Damn fujos really hate the manlet

>So Eldians are just jews mmh ?
>that explains the noses on certain characters

Nah, the Ackerbond hasn't been portrayed in a positive light since it makes you a slave to something. Showing us you can move on from that would be great, a demonstration you're not ruled by your blood and I think that is what isayama is going for.

>There's not many options
>Serum
>Hange
>The orphanage
Come on, even isayama portrayed the ackerbond as something bad for them

If Manlet can die in peace instead of living a pathetic existence as a cripplet then I'd pick Manlet dying.

He wouldn't be in peace, though. He didn't kill Zeke.

>Keith
The dude was a self hating cuck. He was the last person Grisha should have trusted to carry on such massive responsibility. Yes in the end Grisha ended up making Eren the tool for his goal but the situation called for it. Also the fact that Eren doesn't hate Grisha despite all this shows that he understood why he did that. I am not saying Grisha did the right thing morally but the situation was critical enough for him to do that.

Why would it be pathetic? His comrades would want him to live.

>thinking levi will die
Kek. He will live for himself, get it trough your skull.

>which makes him unable to wield anything with a trigger
Boy, he reverse wielding the box cutter like mad.
Also, killing Sieg is now personal, ackerautism be damned.

>so Eldians are just jews but the main characters somehow aren't mmh ?
Ftfy this one isn't made up by the way

He deserves to die for his stupidity.

Man I'm starting to feel bad for manlet with these fans wanting him dead if he can't keep his promise. It's like you didn't understand Isayama's point

Fujos can't understand anything

But Manlet isn't ruled by his blood. If that was the case he wouldn't rebel against orders and take care of Zeke by himself. At no moment in the manga Manlet had headaches over Erwin. Unlike EM, ErwL is a positive case of ackerbond

>No shifter to eat
>Ackermen are immune to the paths
>Manlet is too wounded
>Hanji isn't a med
>Nile is in prison
>The queen is certainly surrounded by yeagerists who would fill the two of them with holes
The current will transport them to Shiganshina most likely.

is isayama a racist

Attached: images (37).jpg (592x518, 71K)

Not him and I agree that he obviously still cares about them and most likely just doesn't want them to get in his way so he dragged them to Shiganshina to keep an eye on them in case they try anything funny, but I do think that whatever trust Eren's relationship with the 104th and AM in particular was built on was seriously eroded over the timeskip, and ironically it started as early as in chapter 90, despite the fact that they had just survived the most downright devastating battle they ever fought as scouts and nearly lost Armin. When Eren was faced with the dilemma of sharing the information he had regarding the activation of the Coordinate for the sake of the island or keeping his mouth to protect Historia, he didn't turn to AM for advice, or even just Armin, who was undoubtedly the one person at the time he had the blindest faith and trust in. He kept it all to himself for a whole year and when he finally spoke up after concluding there was no more risk for Historia to do so because Zeke was willing to cooperate, Armin was completely puzzled. That must have been the first time in the decade they spent as friends that Eren had actually hidden shit from him.

Attached: 0106-024 (1).jpg (1067x1600, 444K)

>ErwL is a positive case of Ackerbond
Which is because, in the end, Erwin wasn't what manlet thought. He basically bonded to the wrong person therefore he let him die.

I mean eldians in Marley are just self-hating jews en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaboration_with_the_Axis_Powers, while the one on Paradise are victim jews

You're saying thay as if a cripplet can do much against Zeke reincarnated

For what purpose? Eren wants him dead, so do the Yeagerists.

Kek. Sure.

Ackermen getting serums or shifting is something that I'll drop the manga over.

Manlet still supported Erwin even when he admitted to his selfish ways. ErwL is real.

>>The queen is certainly surrounded by yeagerists who would fill the two of them with holes
Nobody except very few people know where the queen is, though.
Seeing that Gabbers somehow ended up at Sasha's home I wouldn't put it past Isayama for Hans and Manlet to end up at Historia's farm.

>Whom would you suggest that he can trust enough to burden with the future of the entire eldian race other than his son?

I don't know but he had thirteen years to find someone and did nothing apparently. Unless Carla was his chosen successor and his plans went up in smoke when she died.

>He knew Eren would die a miserable death without the attack titan, knowing his tendency to fight against injustice as he witnessed him killing the thugs as a child.

He nearly died anyway. The only reason he survived the first time was not because he had shifter powers but because the titan who ate him didn't chew him enough.

And ultimately making him a shifter bought Eren an additional 13 years at most, that's hardly charitable and it shows Eren's long term survival was not a concern for Grisha.

As one of the 10 LHfags I would want manlet to live even if he
>Fails at killing Zeke
>Hange dies

Attached: healing.png (577x473, 252K)

we didn't genocide other races nor try to dominate the world

Situation never calls for using your child as a tool, that's the type of reasoning that creates people like Zeke. And Keith was just an example, as another user said Grisha could've tried to build trust with a like-minded adult individual during his term, but he never bothered and then let his kid handle everything when shit went down.

>Coercing everybody to attack the enemy despite the possible losses

This happened before Sasha’s death, Eren is the one who set up the whole plan. All the Shifters should have been trapped and the plan should have been safe, Eren does trust his friends (at the very least their capacities and he knows they are skilled soldiers)

>Him not telling the military anything, not even Hanji

Eren never agreed to the pacific plan, the only reason why he decided to follow first was because he didn’t want to sacrifice Historia, it has been more than emphasized in the chapter 107, which is also the reason why he decided to side with Zeke, even though the easiest solution would have been to sacrifice Historia for the sake of everyone, knowing that Zeke is totally untrustworthy.

>Using Floch for his tasks

There is nothing wrong about it? Eren knew Floch was someone extreme, ready to accomplish such tasks for the sake of Eldia while Armin and Mikasa wouldn’t agree with such a plan, and would rather prefer the pacific plan (the very one Eren disagrees with) actually Mikasa wouldn’t mind that much to sacrifice Historia either I guess, because she is able to understand this sacrifice is something absolutely needed for the sake of Eldia.

>Killing Zackledadle, Eren and Mikasa still in the room

You mean Zackley? Eren wasn’t even aware. I don’t even think he currently knows that Armin and Mikasa were there.

>Spiking the higher ups with Zeke's spinal cummies, risking an invasion of titans under his brother's control

To take control of the army because it was the only way to make them obey, the military was planning to feed him to someone trustworthy and by the same way to make Historia inherit from the beast titan asap, it was the only way to take control and Marley wasn’t supposed to attack so soon, it should have been just a threat. Pretty sure Eren was planning to cut off his brother and shut his mouth anyway

I will post the rest in another message.

>Yes in the end Grisha ended up making Eren the tool for his goal but the situation called for it.

The situation was of Grisha's own making.

>Also the fact that Eren doesn't hate Grisha despite all this shows that he understood why he did that.

The fact that Eren refuses to do what his father did to his own child and is instead seeking to resolve this conflict with his own remaining lifespan says enough about his attitude toward his father's choices.

Based. If they don't die I can see Hango telling him to move forward, I also think Hango understood manlet the best

But there was no current around Historia's farm and plot-wise, it would make sense for the two remaning vets to gather at Shiganshina with AMJC.

There's no shortage of people out there who think that at the very least the second half of that is true.

>Eren
>Breeding with Marleyan slaves

Did you read what I said? I am not defending Grisha for making Eren a tool, I am just saying why he did that. He actually tried to talk with the royal family but they clearly refused. It's not like Grisha didn't try other options. Giving Eren the attack titan was his last option. Also in case if Kruger choosing Grisha, he observed the dude since childhood, allowed the hatred against Marley to grow in him with fays death. Grisha never did such a thing.

He was literally influenced by Kenny's death and Armin's dream too though.
And he also wants to kill Zeke because of all of his comrades and because Zeke proved himself to be a traitor, and even them he waited one month and was going to do so because Historia said she would accept to be sacrificed

>Nobody except very few people know where the queen is, though.
I've wondered if Eren had anyone extract the information from the detained MPs, but I assume he didn't since the further she is and the less people know the better. If the residence is completely isolated from any population they'd have to provide her and Farmer with food supplies at some point, though.

>Not addressing what was Zeke really after with his friends after Eren's conversation with Yelena at the railroad ceremony

Again Eren doesn’t share the same vision, the only way for Eren to get in touch with Zeke and make him come to this island was to convince him that he’s his ally.

>Going as far as to threaten AM the same way he threatened Reiner

He threatened them to be certain they wouldn’t oppose themselves to his plan and by the same way wouldn’t try to act, I think Eren has been traumatized enough by Sasha’s death, he constantly referred to Gabi as the child who killed Sasha and Sasha isn’t even a close friend.

place your bets on who will be next to die.
i think it will be pikku related in one of the next couple chapters ;-;

Attached: stonedpeeku.jpg (960x1280, 284K)

And when push came to shove, he chose Armin as he saw his bright eyes full of hope and wonder for the outside world.
Armin>erwin

>The situation was of Grisha's own making.
By not having someone good enough to trust and the royal family refusing to understand the situation? Yeah mate, that's certainly his fault.

>says enough about his attitude toward his father's choices.
Why not throw in a random line to express his negative feelings towards Grisha then? Not hard enough to do as we saw it in case of Zeke.

>because Historia said she would accept to be sacrificed
>Stacystoria>>>>>>>>>>>>>>corpse's promise
Can this queen destroy the ErwL/EMcuck more?

Attached: 1557150034941.png (420x401, 196K)

It's obviously a fictionnal story and you can't draw parallels from every part of it to real life.

Characters like Gabi or Reiner have obviously been brainwashed into hating themselves and people like them, and try to make up for it by being soldiers for Marley.

>No. I was the one deciding Erwin should die here
Armin is irrelevant to Manlet's decision.

Reiner next chapter

Eren clearly wanted a refund

you are ignoring what keith said about himself
there are special people and he isn't one of them
grisha knew it and keith realized it later too

>Armin is irrelevant
>says while completely ignoring the fact he was the last thing he saw during his convoluted decision back in chapter 84
Being deluded is part of being a fujo, but this is too much.

How come Erwin is so smart and his fans are so retarded?

But what if Keith was special because he was born in this world

>It's not like Grisha didn't try other options. Giving Eren the attack titan was his last option
But that's where I disagree. As I said in my previous reply, he never bothered creating those options until the day he had his back against the wall. And personally no, I don't think giving the power to Keith was any worse an idea than giving it to a literal child. We'll never know what would have been the results of Grisha looking for a potential successor in the last year/months of his life either for obvious meta reasons but also because he didn't bother considering the idea. His options were extremely limited but they were still there. He just disregarded all of them.

Because he didn't choose Armin to live but Erwin to die.

>By not having someone good enough to trust and the royal family refusing to understand the situation? Yeah mate, that's certainly his fault.

If he could not find someone to pass his titan on to he should have taken the founder sooner instead of waiting until the last possible moment.

>Why not throw in a random line to express his negative feelings towards Grisha then? Not hard enough to do as we saw it in case of Zeke.

We have not had a moment since his talk with Reiner where Eren has been able to speak honestly. But his actions are enough. He's not waiting around like Grisha did, he's determined to end the conflict with the time he has left.

Manlet should have filled his thought with Armin's innocent blue eyes then, maybe that would have helped him from choking while facing Zeke

And you are ignoring that the special/not special bullshit was debunked by Carla in the very same flashback, which is what allowed Eren in the present to move forward.

I am sick of the pregnancy subplot at this point. Just reveal Eren being the father and be done with it, the country is under attack and we haven't gotten the Queen's POV yet because of that. It's been almost A YEAR now.

Listen EArfattie, Manlet didn't bank anything on Armin's ocean dream. If anything, turning Armin into a titan was his way to corrupt the boy while letting Erwin rest.
Manlet said it himself: Armin would never replace Erwin.

Sure, is that why he thought about Armin's dream of seeing the ocean while making his decision? Kek.

Based

Attached: HxH window symbology.png (695x315, 125K)

Of course he wanted his best friend to stop suffering

why do manlet fujos always define manlet as a character in killing-machine terms and characterize his worth the same way? do they secretly hate him? it's like a running joke when you take it with how the series has tried to portray ackermans

>concerned about manlet
Cute!

Attached: 14.png (452x1168, 676K)

>Armin would never replace Erwin.
Eren and Historia did. He respected the second one's decision

>but you have a strength no other person has...
What did manlet mean by this?

>Armin would never replace Erwin.
Just like for Mikasa not even Eren would replace Armin.

no speedreader
keith said eren has the eyes of grisha (real special one) and will die in outside of the walls despite what carla hoped

Because they don't even know manlet's character
>Waited one month
>Finally acts once he hears Jaegerists killed Zackley
>Not even then manlet kills Zeke, he is taking him to Historia just because this one said she would accept her sacrifice
>Manlet almost stoned thinking about the Hange's group
>Ordering the others to live, even Floch
>Not hurting Mikasa when Erwin is dying

I totally agree with you user.

Attached: 90.jpg (1066x821, 367K)

>he should have taken the founder sooner instead
Sure mate he was wasting all those years fucking carla every night. I mean do you seriously believe that? The amount of things Grisha had to to in 13 years were a lot.
>Getting inside the walls without any suspicions
>Building trust
>Marrying someone
>Finding the actual royal family which certainly wasn't easy, especially for someone like Grisha who came from outside
>Trying to talk some sense into them who were blindly following the will of the king for 100 years.
>Making someone trustworthy enough to believe in him despite the people inside the walls being brainwashed.
He tried to do his best but failed. The advantage Eren has is that he already got a lot of trust from his friends on the military, found a royal who wasn't retarded enough to follow the king.

>he's determined to end the conflict with the time he has left.
Read above.

Oh boy

Attached: _20190601_120326.jpg (702x1127, 169K)

brainlet

Historia has gotten so fat

Post yfw Jean believes in Eren

Attached: x8.png (789x893, 922K)

Kek of course it has to be an EHautist making these points.
If Eren had no qualms about treating AM like shit and risking the lives of Manlet, Hanji and Keith, then he has no problem sacrificing Historia's life.

Keking forever at Eren being traumatized at Sasha's death. Niccolo and Connie were traumatized. Eren kept moving on. But of course EHautists and Erentards in general would rather trust their own headcanons.

Second part

Attached: _20190601_120250.jpg (720x1056, 173K)

Attached: RSEFDkph.jpg (535x577, 42K)

Smart anons, do your thing.

All Eldian's are humanoid, all Eldian's are bipedal, all Eldian's have stand human organs, all Eldian's die from traumatic wounds, all Eldian's can become titans, all Eldian's can procreate.
Are Eldian's humans?
Are Eldian's white?

Attached: 1533200246234.png (493x402, 30K)

Attached: 1482986344975.jpg (487x525, 21K)

What happens when non eldians are injected with the serum ?

I would literally kill you to get an answer to that.

And Mikasa wouldn't let Eren die. That's the main difference.

The same thing that happens to everything else

Definetly.

read the manga more slowly next time

Attached: tumblr_inline_pkvhmvQY1y1tpd2p9_540.jpg (540x349, 79K)

He chose both of those things. Otherwise there would be no point in including Armin in the sequence portraying his thought process in the first place.

Attached: 15678299241905.jpg (1067x1600, 343K)

>because i was concerned about historia
Why does he care about her so much? Is he in love with her?

Attached: tumblr_inline_pkvhofLyZx1tpd2p9_540.jpg (540x570, 128K)

He explicitely said he let Erwin die in this place. He doesn't care about Armong's potential.

>Potential
It's been four years and Armin didn't do jackshit. Even Eren gave up on him.

or that he openly calls being a killer a kind of hell. it's just all he thinks he has, kenny talks the same way about violence in his flashback in fact

No.
Read and Armin was never in the equation.

This and everybody said Erwin was the better choice. Even Armin admitted it. They needed someone with experience to go through asituation where they would be limited in time. Instead of that, the Yeagers took over the island.

Why do I have to wait until the 6th for spoilers?
I want them on the 3th please.

You may not get them on the 3th but perhaps the 5nd.

Attached: 1558368170750.png (213x214, 41K)

That's wrong, we see manlet reacting to Armin "genius" moments between him getting the serum and giving him to Armin. Of course they are forced shit, like the 3 cup thing, but it still was Isayama's intention.
That's the intention behind having manlet hearing Armin sperging about the ocean before the operation, he looking "interested" when Armin says the enemies may be inside the wall, stuff like that. I think the main reason was letting Erwin die, but saving Armin was definitely part of it.

Fuck you.
Now you get them the 9th.

If you mean potential as an exact replacement for Erwin's position in the SL, sure. He did see that Armin had a dream that he was genuinely happy to live out and fulfill, unlike Erwin who was glad he was given the option of abandoning his goal and dying.

>but saving Armin was definitely part of it.
It was a dream comparison.
One that was destructive, one that wasn't.
Still, Armin as a person had nothing to do with it.

>Expect Arminfats to read
I thought they all sepukku'd ages ago. What happened to all these EMAfags? They used to be so vocal about uwu my pwecious fwendship back then.

>What happened to all these EMAfags
Eren destroyed, one kick to the chest at a time

Read # and #
Armin was never in the equation.
If anything, him going through the ocean made him a limp dick too powerless to stop Eren.

t. keith

Based manlet

Attached: His family.png (770x344, 31K)

LOOK AT THE TINY LIL PII IT'S FUCKING CUTE I WANT TO HUG IT

Are you oliveeyeddemon? You write exactly like her

Yeah I agree. It's not for Armin as a person, but it still wasn't a "i will let Erwin rest anyway, so let's save this random kid instead" but a real choice between the two.

Do you have a source? I'd like to read it.

You’re just proving your immaturity and lack of arguments actually mate, it has been emphasized in the story that Eren disagreed with the 50 years plan there is nothing more to say, expect that you are currently denying the story simply because you dislike a ship. And you don’t even have to see it as a love relation, but just recognize that Eren & Historia are friends who care about each other.

To treat them this way didn’t threaten their lives, it actually stopped them from acting.

And Eren ain’t Floch’s mother, he can’t have an eye on him constantly. Not his fault if Floch is such an extremist.

You will be disappointed anyway.... if Isayama keeps emphasizing such details and keep showing pregnant Historia constantly there is obviously a meaning but keep denying the reality... this is the main reason why we can’t have interesting debates with you.

Attached: BE615F17-E627-4C07-834B-E85F66830849.jpg (2048x2048, 1.09M)

>If anything, him going through the ocean made him a limp dick too powerless to stop Eren
Not him but what are you even talking about? How is that relevant to what manlet thought at the time?

FUCKING KEK

>putting Manlet Hanji or Keith in same tier as Armin Mikasa or Historia
>equating Eren trashtalking AM as him somehow being willing to sacrifice Historia
Do you even logic? If he had no qualms about sacrificing Historia's life she wouldn't be fucking preggo and as far away from the conflict as possible right now, nor would Eren be working with Zeke or have destroyed his own government months away from a world war.

LOLOLOLOL

Attached: 1544935545240.gif (500x281, 661K)

Debatable, Armin still wasn't a factor.
He did it only for Erwin.

yusenki.tumblr.com/post/161879061743/au-smartpass-my-first-time-around-levi-ackerman

>Sure mate he was wasting all those years fucking carla every night. I mean do you seriously believe that?

Yes. He knew exactly where the royals were for some time because when the walls were breached he went straight to them. So the only reason he didn't take the founder earlier are for reasons unknown to us. He evidently did not "try his best" and the only reason he ended up with his back up against the wall having to pass his titans onto his own child were because of his own poor decisions.

And for Kennys influence

Thank you.

Attached: 1445016105855.png (315x410, 178K)

Nothing, but it makes relevant that dying pursuing your dreams may be more satisfying than achieving them and be faced with crude reality.

As cute as alligators given hair and human flesh go, I guess

why are eren and historia so parallel
>eren's mother
>"he is already great because he was born into this world"
>historia's mother
>"if only you had never been born"
>both of them died infront of their children
also
>both of their fathers killed by their children

Attached: bfa1055c681c4db8be545ffaa8c9d24a.jpg (750x750, 87K)

>Draw Asuka
>Change interface points to bows
>Profit
Why is this allowed?

Kenny helped Levi to see Erwin as a human with childish dreams and not the all-knowing commander.

This is why I want manlet to live.

As much as I hate Armin I have to admit that something I read here a few days ago is making me see him as a very interesting character.
He heroically sacrifices himself and his dream to take out the monster that destroyed his friends' and his own life. But he is then robbed of that sacrifice just to be alive for another 13 years as that same killing monster. And he fulfils his dream, but It is now useless as their situation is worse than before.
Dying in that rooftop would have been a happy ending for him.

not even top5 but ok

Please don't bully Chiyo.

Attached: 1558954298836.png (204x204, 56K)

too bad that's something genuinely interesting about him that isayama completely glosses over

Attached: 1544643274920.jpg (788x788, 87K)

Will Isayama ever stop giving us kino?

Attached: Eren.jpg (404x472, 87K)

Manlet deserves to live and be happy with his people. Stop treating him like a dog, fujos

>t.ackerdog

>Hate a fictional character who did nothing wrong expect surviving to the serumbowl because the manlet decided so

Kek

Yeah, the one dying there was actually the lucky one.
If Erwin lived he would've become the devil Flocke wanted, but Armin lived so he ended becoming said devil.

Did you guys buy grapes for tomorrow’s Bertolt scene?

Erwin was already a "devil" though

I just want him to kill Sieg, or at least die trying.
Not because of Erwin, the bastard just deserves it.

I hate him as character because Isayama tries to portray him as a genius, but is unable to do so, making him just state obvious facts and making every character around him dumber to compensate. He's ok apart from that.

Eren doesn't care about AM. Why should he give the special treatment to Historia, who isn't even a childhood friend?
If Eren wanted them to stop acting, he has a mouth to express himself. Not doing so causes distrust among the group, therefore antagonism.
Eren sees no problem with Floch's actions and hasn't expressed any dislike towards him post-timeskip.

Historia being shown under the same angle doesn't mean Eren is the father. Too bad EHautist.

t. fujo

Nah, I already have some at home.

Objectively Connie deserves it more. Zeke turned his entire family and his town into Titans.

also
>their big brother and big sister were cucks and race traitors
and
>both of them fight for their people's security and prosperity

He could have forced the military to bring serums instead of relying on Zeke surviving/escaping from manlet

Well, yeah.

Dude, just taking the founder from the royal family doesn't change shit. He had to make the government believe in his story which was governed by a fake king and diplomats who had their own interests. Again Eren had a lot of things in his favour to progress more in a short period. He had the SC on his side, a royal who wasn't a retard.

>or at least die trying
the absolute state of manlet's "fans"

Connie isn't capable of more than dealing a finishing blow.

I would even be mad if Levi just incapacitated him but it was Connie the one who fed him to a titan/gave him the coup de grace.
I just want the pathetic bitch to die.

I unironically want Zeke dying by Connie and manlet living without killing the beast. and I wouldnt be surprised if that was Isayamas intention

The other characters emphasize this, this is not something the character himself emphasizes in his own behavior, Armin is actually someone truly lacking of confidence, constantly perceiving himself as useless.
The only reason why you perceive him this way is because Isayama likes to use him to give the “explanations” to the lector (because yes the reader needs explanations) like he did for Annie , or for Reiner and Bertolt, this is certainly not a fair enough reason to hate a fictional character but whatever.

And Manlet is crippled, what's your point?

>muh manlet
Leave the revenge to Connie, manletcuck

>Connie kills Zeke and ends up feeling empty because revenge isn't good
>Manlet doesn't even get a chance to go after Zeke
Kino.

>I would even be mad
And with that I meant I WOULDN'T be mad. As I said I just want that monkey dead.

Probably a mix of admiration when he saw her reclaim her identity and freedom, boundless gratitude for more or less saving him psychologically and having his back when he tried to sacrifice himself, respect for what the positive actions she undertook after being crowned, and genuine appreciation for her as a person. Makes sense he'd value her so much, whether or not his feelings ever evolved from platonic to romantic. That being said it wouldn't surprise me if they did, at some point.

Do you guys think Historia will actually die, leaving Eren alone with his child for only a handful of years? I get the feeling it'll happen, otherwise it's too happy for Eren, possible genocide notwithstanding

That it will probably be Eren or someone from Marley. Fucksakes manlet's not even there.

Did you write Game of Thrones Season 8?

Yes look at white people in white countries. Half of them think they’re privileged, vote for more non-white immigration and think you can’t be racist against white people.

Attached: 1D16C5FE-D2A8-4D43-9CB9-5665269027FC.jpg (1180x2048, 328K)

So what if Eren's circumstances are better? That's mostly due to chance and there's no way Grisha could have foreseen it. What was his plan if the walls were never breached? Because it seems like he wasn't even planning on taking the founder if not for that.

This chapter will be more battle kino and it end in a cliffhanger with Zeke and Eren making contact

Detective Hange when?

Dekutards BTFO

le foot fetish time has arrived:
Mikasa (post-timeskip) Size 10 – 41
Historia (post-timeskip) Size 5 - 36
Sasha: (post-timeskip) Size 8 - 39
Annie: Size 6 - 37
Ymir: Size 9 - 40
Pieck: Size 7 - 38
Gabi: Size 4 - 34
Yelena: Size 13 - 44
Hange: Size 9 - 40
Nanaba: Size 10 - 41
Petra: Size 6 - 37

Attached: 1545323522659.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

He could've also escaped underground to meet with Zeke and free the CTs to stomp over Reiner but we're talking about 3/10 here.

If Historia really loves Eren, she doesn't tease Mikasa like this.

Attached: 1559223381063.jpg (750x766, 489K)

I doubt it because Historia has to surpass her mother, and that means caring for her child even if she didn't want it.

>Because it seems like he wasn't even planning on taking the founder if not for that.
You have no source to claim such a thing.

user...

Yep

Attached: D6NhhrfUcAI1gRC.jpg (1000x926, 267K)

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1555798395514.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

So what would he have done if the walls weren't breached, since that was what made him go to the royals?

Connie should be the one to kill him. Manlet killed Erwin after all, but Connie lost everything

That might be because that could've crushed the building and killed AMJC

>That's mostly due to chance and there's no way Grisha could have foreseen it.
>PATHS

Why did Eren want to negotiate with Gabo?

>Eren doesn't care about AM. Why should he give the special treatment to Historia, who isn't even a childhood friend?

Eren does care about them.
Historia is a close friend he appreciates and Eren certainly would have done the same for Mikasa and Armin if such a terrible thing happened to them, but actually it doesn’t.

>If Eren wanted them to stop acting, he has a mouth to express himself. Not doing so causes distrust among the group, therefore antagonism.
Eren sees no problem with Floch's actions

If Eren decided to ask Floch to accomplish such a task it’s because Eren wants to end it asap but also because they are truly lacking of time, he had to impose himself and used Floch to do so and obtain answers from Hange & co but it doesn’t mean Eren agreed with Floch’s mindset or “Eldian’s empire ideal”, it doesn’t mean he appreciates the way Floch acted with Keith either. There is a difference between both of them.

>and hasn't expressed any dislike towards him post-timeskip.

We didn’t get Eren’s pov. We don’t even know what he’s thinking. There is a reason why. If Eren’s motives were so easy to read and if he was just an asshole agreeing with everything Floch is doing his POV would have been exposed openly. Eren always cared about his friends, I suppose you appreciate the idea of Eren being an heartless asshole who doesn’t mind killing his friends but this will not happen sorry for you.

Historia being shown under the same angle doesn't mean Eren is the father. Too bad EHautist.

The same way Historia’s pov hasn’t been exposed for a concrete reason. And you should be able to see it.

To lure out the invaders

You are an idiot to believe he won't take the founder even if the royal opposed or the wall didn't breach considering that was pretty much his whole mission.

lmao this lying kike

>Makes sense he'd value her so much, whether or not his feelings ever evolved from platonic to romantic
I don't understand why romance is never used as a subplot in Shounen? You can easily tie it into the main plot

>that moment when Erwongwhales are making me Armong to be chosen

Attached: JUST.jpg (507x338, 29K)

>no guidebook to say how tall the big girl is or how much Jean weighs

Attached: 1498440823725.jpg (249x211, 34K)

What would Rico’s be?

If Mikasa was a real friend she would’ve defended Historia at least a bit during the meeting instead of agreeing directly

So why didn't he carry out his mission sooner? He knew where the royals were, he could have taken the founder at any time, but he waited until the walls were breached and his lifespan was at its end, forcing him to hastily leave everything he had worked for and the fate of his entire race in the hands of an ignorant child.

>Manlet killed Erwin after all
Only he didn't.

>He knew where the royals were
Not him but I don't remember Grisha having the knowledge about the Reiss family's whereabouts long before the wall breached.

Attached: notto.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

So you're saying she cucked Mikasa because she didn't stand up for her, even though she herself accepted the plan? I don't think that's how it'll play out.

>Eren certainly would have done the same for Mikasa and Armin if such a terrible thing happened to them
No he wouldn't. See how easily he discarded Armin even after begging Manlet to inject him. Same as Mikasa in front of Dinah. The common pattern here is his own pride and stubborness.

>it doesn’t mean Eren agreed with Floch’s mindset or “Eldian’s empire ideal”, it doesn’t mean he appreciates the way Floch acted with Keith either
Yet he sees no problem with the entirety of Floch's actions. I don't recall one single page where he expressed disdain towards them.
I don't think Eren and Floch are on the same page, much like Eren and Armin weren't on the same page, but that doesn't mean their endgame doesn't align.

>Eren always cared about his friends, I suppose you appreciate the idea of Eren being an heartless asshole who doesn’t mind killing his friends but this will not happen sorry for you.
We're back to square one. Anybody with an IQ over 30 is able to tell Eren's true feelings just by looking at his expressions. We saw his inner thoughts last chapter. And they don't involve Historia. :^)

You think we'll get another rocking chair perspective added to the collection this chapter?

He went straight to them when the walls were breached. Obviously he had info to know they'd be there, so he must have found something out before then.

I'M CRYING MISSING MY LOVER!!!
I DON'T HAVE THE POWER!!!

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

>He knew where the royals were
Source? And if he did know their whereabout, how long before are we talking about here? Like a year or two before the wall breached?

Maybe if Hange and manlet end up at the farmhouse.

Lmao no, i’m just basically saying that Historia & Mikasas’ “friendship” isn’t a real one, let’s rather consider them as comrades rather than friend.

>Obviously he had info to know they'd be there
Again we don't know how long he knew about their whereabouts, it could be a day/week/month/year before the wall breached.

To fuck her pussy

>Source?

The fact that he sought them out at the cave as soon as the walls were breached.

>And if he did know their whereabout, how long before are we talking about here? Like a year or two before the wall breached?

Who knows. All we know is he was sitting on this information before the walls were breached.

>Come home
>See this girl in your bedroom

What would you do, /snk/?

Attached: 1558789972153.jpg (480x881, 82K)

>Pisstoriafags are brainlets

Yes. This time it will be Jean thinking about her. Screencap this.

>the REpedo is here
Well anons, it was fun while it lasted.

Help her find her parent or guardian.

It's over EHbros...

Attached: 1557327301897.jpg (449x255, 46K)

finally a good post itt

Why are people interpreting this shit as Historia teasing Mikasa about EM, again? She's a dense 4/10 who was genuinely trying to bond with her comradea because she thought she found someone in a similar situation as hers and wanted her to rely on her too, but Mikasa's autistic ass couldn't help but spill her spaghetti because Eren was right next to them when Historia asked her why she never showed her mark to anyone else.

Attached: 1463517548153.jpg (400x300, 26K)

>All we know is he was sitting on this information before the walls were breached.
This assumes that he knew about their whereabouts long before the wall breached. We have no source to claim such thing. He could have found out about their whereabouts just before the wall breached for all we know. And his desperation while confronting them leans more towards this possibility.

>Jean believes in Eren
>Jean expresses concern for Hisu
He'd leave AM in the dust. Can't have that

Retard

I doubt he got the info so shortly before the walls were breached, but if he learned of their whereabouts a year or more before there's really no excuse for not taking the founder sooner considering how little time he had left.

Kruger had already told him the king would not act against outside threats, yet the first thing he does is beg Frieda to act to save his family, despite his mission. It seems to me Grisha got cold feet somehow.

I rabu Jeanbo

Attached: 290.png (797x765, 466K)

Because shounen authors are autistic and some of them even openly admit they don't know how to handle their female characters and romantic subplots. They spend so much time building up bromances and rivalries between guys whatever romance they implement either comes off as forced or unsatisfying because unexplored and/or irrelevant to the plot or themes until some wackass epilogue.

>implying her being a bit of a bitch and going for it despite knowing Mikasa's feelings isn't totally in her character

His desperation was to save his family. Why would he ask that of her when his mission required him to devour her? It shows hesitation, the opposite of what we'd expect from someone like Grisha.

We know, Mikasa of Jeanbo's dreams

We know, Catherine the second

That's just every Mikasa. He loves her you know. And Mikasa's a really difficult person to love

Attached: 27.jpg (462x703, 149K)

>No he wouldn't. See how easily he discarded Armin even after begging Manlet to inject him. Same as Mikasa in front of Dinah. The common pattern here is his own pride and stubborness.

There are several reasons why he acted this way with Armin and Mikasa but you really seem to forget my arguments and come back with the same shit.
1) Armin and Mikasa would never agree to Eren’s current plan
2)He wants to keep them away from the whole thing after what happened in Liberio and how the operation fucked up.

I see you like to portray him like an asshole but like you said yourself Eren fought for Armin more than anyone during the serumbowl, and kept fighting, Eren always acted this way for his friends, even after the COT arc when Mikasa has been hurt by a titan he was really worried about her and felt so bad because all his comrades sacrificed themselves for him. Eren is a human like any other one with feelings, he is NOT a monster.

>Yet he sees no problem with the entirety of Floch's actions. I don't recall one single page where he expressed disdain towards them.

The same way Erwin didn’t see any problem to sacrifice civilians in Stohess to capture the enemy. Eren is perfectly aware of the sacrifices you have to do, and he’s doing them, hoping these sacrifices will allow him to end the whole thing.

I will continue in another post.

she is a good girl

>It shows hesitation
>Grisha hesitates at the fact of having to devour his own race
Mate, that just shows his human side. He did eat her in the end, that's just shows his resolve of saving his race was able to overcome his hesitation.

>>I don't think Eren and Floch are on the same page, much like Eren and Armin weren't on the same page, but that doesn't mean their endgame doesn't align.

Floch is dreaming of a powerful eldian empire, Eren ain’t seeking for power but rather use this power he possesses to reach his own goal. The two goals and two mindsets being different. It has been emphasized after the serumbowl. Floch is ready to sacrifice his own friends and has a mindset very different and less selfish than Eren.

>We're back to square one. Anybody with an IQ over 30 is able to tell Eren's true feelings just by looking at his expressions. We saw his inner thoughts last chapter. And they don't involve Historia. :^)

We didn’t see his inner thoughts expect the fact he wasn’t planning to see Reiner coming, to use this as an exemple while the case of his friends hasn’t even been raised in the middle of a fight is pretty pitiful from you, but yet we did see that Eren didn’t try to escape to join Zeke and activate the rumbling, and “strangely” his friends were just next to him .... how strange

I find it hard to believe he struggled with having to kill someone, especially given what he did to the rest of the royals after devouring Frieda.

Mankasa is the only brainlet here sorry

>Same as Mikasa in front of Dinah
What did you mean by this?

>reiner loves a fake good girl krista
>eren loves a real bad girl historia
>reiner wanted to be a good guy so that the world will forgive them one day
>eren chose to be a bad guy to defend themselves from the world
how much kino is too much kino

>especially given what he did to the rest of the royals after devouring Frieda.
By that time his hesitation was long gone. But he did hesitate before eating Frieda.

There isn't a lot of art of timeskip Jeanbo but I accept that because his hair is a fucking nightmare to draw.

Attached: 1534230591839.jpg (540x675, 55K)

Attached: 1559159767882.png (272x366, 129K)

Decent thread.

To me Zeke is such a shit character. From the beginning we always saw him as a piece of shit, and after revealing his backstory, he's still a huge piece of shit. There's not a single person to root for in this story anymore, because there's no future.

That's my biggest problem with SnK right now. All of the cast are fucking doomed whatsoever.

I don't mean to be a dick but can you please stop using "expect" in place of "except", it's driving me crazy