Why tf does everyone hate this show

Why tf does everyone hate this show

Attached: 15c5cc166d1f67e7e09b7dc39f952e5e542d9b69_hq.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

plot holes and mad incels

People who self-insert way too hard and people who just want attention with bait threads.
The ending with the villain was retarded though.

It’s literal cuck shit.

Didn't reach it's full potential..

i liked it. any suggestions based off of it?

Anyone mad about the ""NTR"" is a mental and emotional child who wasn't paying attention to the show's themes. Or just fishing for (you)'s.

The live action is better.

the movie?
Tatsuya Fujiwara ruined it like he does with every film he appears in

NTR shtposting aside, it just gets worse as it goes on

Last couple episodes were rushed and had an anime original ending, which is somehow worse than the original ending

the ending was webnovel novel garbage level

i didnt have a problem with the "ntr" though, i agree with the above post that it was in line with the themes of the show

>Didn't reach it's full potential..

Yeah, after the girl was saved, there's was nothing else that can reach that much urgency left; it's the last third of the series realized, "oh shit, we have to resolve the time traveling plot"

Pretty much. The show has some unfortunately bad writing right around the middle after starting out really strong, then fuckhead incel assholes screamed NTR! at a non NTR ending and ruined whatever fun was left.

>girl doesn't wait 15 years to date someone
>dude prolly got with the long haired girl after the end

How the fuck was it ntr

youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4

Did anyone else think that pizza girls story about her dad was retarded? Like is that just a japanese thing? I can't see how he would be kicked out of town for stealing a fucking chocolate bar.

Nah that was highkey retarded
Then again idk how 80s jap culture was

Someone stole a chocolate

Attached: MODS MODS MODS.gif (480x270, 244K)

Other than the 'ntr', which wasn't a big deal, the ending was disappointing + the anime skipped a lot of the second half

Because frienzoned fags Who selfinsert.

I dont, it was okay.

false advertising, and overall a shit anime.

The plotholes

See

plots holes, poor mystery, missed potential, and awkward coma ending. pretty sure it's well-received by most though.

Most casuals like this shit tho.