He killed millions

He killed millions...

Attached: 1559024897468.jpg (703x1188, 248K)

based brendan fraser

No, the Fire Punch did.

kind of sucks that humanity only lasted less than 100 years after Judah went arboreal. he got his happy ending at least

Attached: D1ipEL5U8AA_fBl.png (680x492, 744K)

What's with his vexed expression?

Most of humanity had long fucked off to space long before the story ever happened, but it's also entirely possible they were living in such a radically different way by that point that they wouldn't really be described as human.

I remember the "ice witch" saying that all the humans now resemble the same person to eliminate prejudice. they all resemble Luna. she also said they all died. the universe is dead

Attached: 6.jpg (827x1300, 393K)

>she also said they all died
Do you remember roughly where that was? I don't remember that

the very next page

Attached: 7.jpg (1656x1300, 744K)

Considering the page before I took withered to mean she just found their way of life meaningless, so she just disregarded them. I was wondering if there was a more direct line you were thinking of.

I took it as they all died, since she assures Judah that they don't have to feel guilty about draining heat from all the other planets.

In order to fuck his Not-Sister

It wasn't that short though.

To save billions.

after nenettos death, one of Agni's students said they found nuclear weapons and a war would start soon. I doubt any of humanity lasted long after her death

Agni, god of fire.

so he and his sister could Live.

So, if the "Ice Witch"'s power was also regeneration and immortality like the psycho-movie-buff bitch, how in the fuck did she impale fire-punch-boy with the huge ice spikes to trick him into thinking she was the Ice Witch? When that ice wielding blessed dude shows up later they even say it's super rare like electrical blessings.

Attached: 1551500152454.png (416x454, 947)

people of the past that all look like Luna had access to every blessing.

Attached: 8 (1).jpg (827x1300, 245K)

But it all returns to nothing in the end

Oh, and here I was thinking it was strange how I didn't notice that "plot hole" back when I was reading it, turns out I had just forgotten that detail since then.
Thanks.

I'm still shocked that Agni never ran into this bitch and saw luna but with half her face as a tree. it's very strange to me that a character who looked identical to judah and luna never came up in the whole "are you luna" thing.

I'm not really sure the ice witch can be considered a reliable narrator here

>hearing the sound of a baby's bones snapping beneath your boot

Attached: 1558970602763.jpg (540x720, 178K)

It's cool to be broken i learned that from the teevee

Attached: 1555169326248.png (626x640, 219K)

If nothing else I really don't see how she could be up to date on the current status of humans that had left earth. The stuff about the blessings seems believable enough to me though

Absolute internal agony

>J
>U
>S
>T

I think this was weakest part of the story. An Ice age isn't some mystical one-in-a-billion-years phenomenon, the earth climate constantly changes between cold and warm periods. It seems odd that they somehow need a universe sized magic tree just to keep the earth warm. With that kinda power, wouldn't it be easier to move earth closer to the sun or something? Also, doesn't this mean all Luna-People were capable of becoming fucking galaxy-trees? Then why not just stay on earth and periodically switch being the trees core.

Shit ain't logical

Attached: 1471483781017.jpg (728x546, 39K)

me when taking a shit

I hate him.

After the first 20 or so chapters of this insanity I started treating Fire Punch as more of an experience than a story. It really felt like a passion project and creating a cohesive narrative didn’t seem to be the authors intention. That or he was rushed at the half-way point.

Literally did nothing wrong

Attached: Facinated Agni.jpg (781x361, 72K)