Raildex

Is the Rosicrucian Order going to be the next major antagonist in this series?

Attached: NT_Index_v22_BW2.jpg (1443x2048, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HngPKJ7D3-Q
twitter.com/js_06/status/1132862217135828992
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZIpFytCSVc
youtube.com/watch?v=YTJKfvZmDUM
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Magisterus_Bad_Trip:Volume2_Chapter_4#Part_12
amazon.co.jp/dp/4908588767/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_OkY8Cb1QSG8AJ
youtube.com/watch?v=evJa1aio8MI
twitter.com/js_06/status/1134999410482524162
youtube.com/watch?v=cFybL07Tuj8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=egjTWgWFcS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it just me or is Saten Ruiko actually kind of attractive?

Most likely, but gremlin jumped out of left field so who knows

It will be the Kiharas

>claws
>boob window
Adult Anna/horos was hot, why did Kamachi ruin her with more uneeded loli. What's the point? It's not like he will make a loli that will surpass Niang Niang and we don't need her to small to know she is nerf'd/

She got buffed by turning into a loli actually

she'll be nerfed after getting knocked up

Saw this pic on last thread. Why is only misaki not pregnant? Does preggoanon want her suffering even on his meme edits?

Attached: 1552209945510.jpg (3028x1600, 3.77M)

I wouldn't be surprised if they were put on ice and the next major antagonist were cultists or lizard people.

That line must have been especially difficult to bend. Bending lines in MS paint isn’t as easy as you think.

>Touma vs The Getter Robo Dinosaur Empire
Fund it

>Dinosaur Empire
still clinging to this, huh?

Dinos are absolutely real and no amount of Jesus can prove me wrong

SEETHING

Dinosaurs are cool as fuck

I'll repopulate the dinosaurs myself if I have to, then you wont be able to deny they exist

Attached: 1540826194218.jpg (1295x1000, 547K)

Dinos are cool and nothing you can say or do will stop them from existing.

I'll fly to Japan and kiss Kamachi's disc drive if IT is a dino girl

I like the way you think friend

Attached: 1549640080995.png (1600x900, 1.56M)

I like to stay true to canon

Attached: kurotokonokuro.jpg (1002x646, 221K)

Any spoilers for the new SS3 chapter?

To answer your generically framed question that serves little else but to incite discussion but in reality serves to prolong this general, I'd say that I both agree and disagree with you. After all, there are so many candidates to choose from at this point on, even the TRUE NUMBER ONE is a part of this selection.

Attached: Grinning Number-one.png (174x190, 39K)

>the avatarfagging attentionwhore pretending he cares about thread quality
thanks for the laugh

>Hey kid, let me in, I'm a fairy. Don't you like fairies?

Misaka wins lol.

Mie should get a gal gohan-esque spin-off.

Misaki a pile of shit

Isn't she a fake gal though

Who says I care? I'm just pointing out the genericness of the question, but I'll let you think what you think, regardless of it's stupidity.

Attached: 1555425956033.jpg (1199x818, 208K)

She's a cutie.

You're thinking of that kid two blocks down

Kakine-spammer will never be a legend, like Accel-spammer

To be fair Accelspammer was still an annoying little fag, he just used his powers for good one final time

So the Rosicrucian Order in the series is the magic side Illuminati

jannies mad x24

Can Inoue defeat Kakine and Accelerator?

Is that poll ever going to end ?

It ends in 2035.

Consequently that’s when the next LN comes out.

I wouldn’t doubt it. It’s been getting longer and longer throughout the span of this series. Pretty soon we’ll be getting a new LN volume every two years.

Funnily enough, that’s still better then the majority of LN series

stop thinking and enjoy summerdex
touma, mikoto, they're all made for summer; yet most unfortunately kamijew cant return to summer yet with so much going on
bros we might die before we see othinus and everyone in that cozy summer theme...

Attached: To.Aru.Kagaku.no.Railgun.full.1542020.jpg (7070x5014, 3.51M)

I'm STILL waiting for Black Bullet to continue

Attached: 1449205226357.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Bikinis > sun dresses

But I hate summer.

I think they’re trying to slow Kamachi down so that they atleast have a chance to kind of catch up and not be two dozen novels behind constantly. It makes sense from a marketing perspective, if they manage to only be 6-10 novels behind, people are more likely to buy novels. As it is now, animefags don’t even know most of the characters or happenings in the current novels, it probably feels like a different series almost to them

Why do you write like that? It kind of irritates me.

I always feel bad for Haruhifags. Even if they get an anime again by some miracle, their author is a lazy fuck that doesn’t update for years. At least with Raildex, we’ll always have a steady flow of content. I think the longest we ever waited was like 6-7 months between novels?

8 months I believe, between NT19 and NT20.

Hm, you might be right now that I think about it. Point is, thats the absolute worst, and even then there's novels from his other series if youre into that, along with new Railgun/AB/Accel every month. We really do have it good compared to most LN based series.

Do your fucking jobs faggot mods

Do you think we will jump right into the Anna arc or get a drawn out GRS/Gremlin style arc? Coronzon for all the trouble she caused was really was pretty short lived. The arc focused so much on Crowley that it felt like she wasn't relevant until NT22.

>Implying IF wont have seasonal units
Othinus already has a summer theme in her suit in the heatwave either way though

Attached: 1553393549931.jpg (762x1055, 121K)

Unless thats MPs new brand of shitposting, I dont see a problem yet. Probably doing it to mock MP honestly. Now if they keep doing it for a few threads, Im right there with you.

At any rate
>implying mods give a fuck

Go complain on IRC or /qa/.

Only MP is sad enough to call out and ask why no one is replying to her

Fair enough. I wonder if she got tired of Saten and is trying to ruin the ojous for everyone

its an alternate form of writing i subconsciously adopt for posts i don't want others to view seriously - that or to fuck with people taking everything too seriously
it jumps from thought to thought - uses random "advanced" syntax; it even suddenly uses technically correct but odd syntax.

i should prove its not out of ignorance, as such i'll decline a random verb:
2nd person plural indicative past perfect of love
You all had loved

i don't like people taking me as anything more than an idiot; it is the ultimate joy to court idiots thinking themselves above you and surpass them or play fiddle to their delusions.
isn't there something fruitful in letting your words be seen as not serious; to able to be enjoyed without care?

also who has the sweatiest ass out of these beauts?

Attached: ooooo.jpg (735x929, 129K)

Do you guys think Touma will get some kind of gauntlet to repress IT? Or do you think it's going to transform into some kind of dragon arm that he'll learn to control at will?

So you're just pretending to be retarded

theres more nuance to it than that
all my genuine thoughts; but of them i expect no one to take it more serious than any of their stupid thoughts.
when i have something i think of as beyond random stupid thoughts i find funny, i switch out of this mode.

Attached: 52523.jpg (1500x928, 344K)

Local user independently discovers stream of consciousness.

>There's more nuance
Not really

but im not pretending!
to try to emulate the random stupid shit in our heads is different than expressing the random shit in the least serious tone

Attached: To.Aru.Kagaku.no.Railgun.full.529467.jpg (2127x3030, 2.26M)

Is Wannai still making appearances in the LN?

>tfw you will have a mikoto esque gf someday
Just a few more years...
My friend caught one and by god!
I'd have loved her myself, but sadly the interests did not match, and as such it'd have been doomed to fail...

But we’re attracted to Kuroko though. This is Yea Forums.

That’s true.

And Saten too!

Personally I want an Uiharu gf

Same

Attached: 1555085253436.jpg (563x800, 148K)

Anyone else feel like we're in the calm before the shitstorm? I cant shake the feeling something big is going to drop soon, plus the AB's fight conclusion and Accel anime around the corner

Attached: 1549635767254.jpg (569x719, 79K)

IT getting a design and personality would certainly create a stir
We've literally been waiting the length of the series for it

It’s going to be kitten mittens. I can tell.

I for one enjoy the downtime

I just wish Railgun would focus back to Kimi so we could learn more about the dragon

You like the design of AС?

Attached: _57d592490f38d12dcd15e3d7a7bfa0c7.gif (636x284, 897K)

What's he going to do about his attendance?

Attached: touma crawl.gif (500x477, 721K)

Is AC a boy or a girl city?

She’s totally a girl!

I want to live there. Imagine having a spacious studio apartment like the one Touma has Man. AC has to be the comfiest urban city to in. Monaco pales in coparison

Girl

Attached: denno_147.png (820x1200, 195K)

Where my picture of a Happy Family with her ,Touma and Kazakiri Hyouka. Index and Othinus as the pets

Attached: Aleister_Crowley_Academy_City_Awesome.webm (736x416, 2.82M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HngPKJ7D3-Q

Attached: 290E9075-715D-4158-93AC-4061AE844C2E.jpg (852x480, 44K)

Attached: GUTS_Princes_Carry.png (1200x1200, 904K)

Attached: D6gE4ewUEAAP2oo.jpg (1200x675, 240K)

The Railgun Daihaseisai Arc will be 17 episodes.

Certainly, once my proclamations ring true, you all shall claim me a prophet and worship me for my immense foresight once my predictions are proven right with Kakine's return. IT will become #2 to him in making people amazed.

Attached: file.jpg (552x1444, 125K)

Attached: D78ghVHUEAEJT9y.jpg (794x1200, 125K)

Should be Junko now who cares him. Replace all Gunha scenes with Hokaze cause she is the new #7. Soon Kakine the jobber and Shitgino will also get outperformed if not straight up defeated. The only real problem is Accelerator.

w-wait that Maaya VA is Nanjolno?

It's funny that Ghost parrots this philosophy, a philosophy that led many Level Zeroes to disability, humiliation or death. Consider Junko lucky that she's facing one of the nobler Level 5s, that Ghost's idealism isn't crushed to the wayside. The rankings won't be shaken by anyone other than Kakine, who shall surpass Accelerator and evolve beyond a theoretical Level 5 Takitsubo.

Attached: 154332567446.jpg (285x253, 80K)

>. Consider Junko lucky that she's facing one of the nobler Level 5s

Exactly this. Let that be Accelerator or Kakine and it'd be over with a oneshot and a dead body. Even Mugino honestly, Gunha is just a shounen spirited retard.

>My wife Wannai a cute
>Her VA a cute as well
How could other girls compete?

You’re underestimating the power of this form once again. Also Kakine and Mugino are the type of people who’d slip on a banana peel in order to lose a fight.

Attached: 9842BAC4-596A-4E5A-93A8-86B15D0BEFBA.jpg (1080x1553, 959K)

Not as cute as Kongou. You’ve got to at least admit that.

No slipping on Banana peels in the air
BEHOLD. He can fly

Attached: 1541846526222.jpg (2048x1693, 619K)

He’d find a way.

>Replying

It seems like the lower rank espers are finding a lot more ways these days.

Attached: 311336B3-0536-4993-B6EF-8C08F51E34D7.jpg (482x695, 12K)

I’m going to reply more now.

I agree. But I'm biased toward my wife, so at least give me that

This has got to be one of the most inspiring moments in Raildex.

All right, we forgive you.

I don’t.

Kitten mittens?

5 episodes for Railgun SS

Indeed.To slip on a banana in the air is fundamentally impossible, but this is Kakine we're talking about. He'll surpass all expectations and go beyond the impossible, defeating Accelerator is not an impossibility which makes him merely what Accelerator is, a second rate threat. Thanks for the support MobilePoster, even trash can be somewhat gleaned to be useful.
Accelerator tier get.

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 26K)

More like 16 episodes of Saten and Frenda going on an adventure not shown in the manga and a beach episode. Six episodes for everything else.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK I FORGOT TO PROOFREAD MY POST
Fucking hell, even replying to MP has lowered my intelligence and reasoning considerably. Fuck you MP, you've proven that trash is irredeemably useless and worth discarding

Attached: 15565635787.png (334x954, 394K)

Actually trash cans are probably one of the most useful things in the entire world realistically. That’s why Othinus still has fans.

You essentially slipped on a metaphorical banana.

Attached: E5385738-3F01-43BF-9DCC-C913302DDE3E.jpg (500x281, 46K)

Do you guys take characters like Misaki seriously even though she’s blonde and super attractive to you?

Pretty much.

I agree

Attached: 1499853536503.jpg (900x1280, 159K)

In Railgun she's pretty cool but in Index lately she hasn't really served much purpose outside of being one of Touma's groupies.

Unfortunate.

What about Awaki?

Babe. Total and complete babe.

Why does everyone gloss over the fact that Mikoto is also an ojou?

Attached: 1547434492065.jpg (1366x768, 190K)

That only 22 episodes

>kicks vending machines
>stays out late
>beats up thugs
>chases a poor high school boy around who didn't even do anything to her

The only thing ojou about her is the price tag on her terrorist outfit.

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Because she doesn’t have.00000001% of the money Kongou does

maternity clothes are expensive

What about Kuroko’s purple robe?

Maternity lingerie is a pretty niche market so naturally the prices can get high.

vote me to defeat MH

Attached: ajt40EUl.png (600x314, 51K)

Nah.

Attached: 1385699793630.jpg (500x461, 200K)

Vote to Touma p-please

Attached: D7OaFv5VsAMC4NB.jpg (1042x943, 132K)

Ojou is a class not a behavior. so technically she's an ojou

for

for*

Attached: For.jpg (720x960, 124K)

Accelerator should've sucked on Last Order's tits instead of singing

haunch

Attached: D78KPDGU8AAcf0o.jpg (1080x960, 140K)

Next weekend we will see NT 22 R cover

Mikoto's cute little butt >w

Attached: Buttkoto.webm (1280x720, 411K)

Cutenda

We shall surpass her, in both this poll and canon soon.

Attached: #1Esper.png (391x590, 55K)

Mugino is really sexy with her purple outfit. The banana suit ruins her

NT anime would need 5 seasons for a chance of it being good

WILL is the real Mikoto and the Mikoto we know, is full tuning.

What's the chronological order of the the series, OVAs and movie?

[hook]
sisters mad (x9969)

Looking at Item makes me remember how few females actually don't fall for Touma. It'd be nice if Kamachi actually tries to give other males love interests for change. Like I felt like Seria and Tsuchimakado had a more interesting relationship than Touma and Seria. Also, someone like Kakine whose "actual" perosnality is so hard to extract without the topic being about AC can benefit a lot from a romantic relationship even on a personal level. Even Ollerus and Silvia didn't really interact that much besides in the SS even though we knew she clearly liked him. Awaki and any Group member could have made sense if Kamachi gave it some more effort. I'm not saying every female should be claimed, but Kamachi sure as hell can force it when he wants to with Touma and Hamazura.

What do you guys think? Are there certain relationships that you thought there would be more to?

It only needs 26 episodes like Index III.

found the degen

Can't, I have to spam all my votes on Aleister so he maybe has a chance to show up on the ranking at all.

I see the Kakine poster is as delusional as ever.

Why don't they do 1 90 minute movie per volume?

Well besides Touma, isn't Hamazura getting a pretty diverse harem (I agree he forced it a little bit with Fortune, but he should just have them interact a bit more and stop making him and the girl fall for each other so quick), Accelerator is having genuine good development and interesting relationships.

Didn't Stiyl have a witch harem as well? But I think the best parts probably were when the Amakusa were bros with Touma, however short they were. They and Kaori just keep getting the short end of the stick. There are just too many characters he could make SS forever.

Enjoy catching up to NT22 in 22 years

Who the hell would watch a movie about ice boats

You’re fuckin delusional

Just give it a single OVA.

He will get his normal arm back and everything will be like before.

The banana will fly into his wings, causing him to slip in the air and fall down, killing himself.

1 movie per arc, and the ones who are to low-tier for one will get a mentioning in a flashbacky-10min moment before every movie.

What the hell kind of gauntlet would hold back IT if IB and Touma can't even do it anymore?

Would this gauntlet be a finite gauntlet or one with endless power?

No because Touma forgot how to snap his fingers.

you will never return to the 2000s

Attached: To.Aru.Majutsu.no.Index.full.1525765.jpg (3793x5000, 3.76M)

I'd buy Bitcoin.

>Accelerator and Hamazura know the squid and fortune for roughly the same amount of time
>Accelerator's relationship is genuine while Hamazura's is forced
really makes me think

Just now realizing that Kamachi always forces characters together within one or two volumes?
>Touma and Index
>Accel Last Order
>Hamazura Takitsubo
Othinus is the only relevant one that didn't get thrown into someone's arm immediately, but she was the only outright antagonist I believe in that position

Attached: Index_v05_002.jpg (1160x1600, 325K)

Attached: IMG_20190601_090734.jpg (1191x1684, 252K)

Breed with Mikoto.

Attached: 1554009488847.jpg (935x1190, 678K)

Fuck that, just invest in monster energy, amazon, and apple. You'll be set for life.

imagine having found true love at the age of 14 and 16...
Serious shit, do you think Mikoto and Touma are not mature enough/ready for an actual life long relationship? He might be billions of years old, but he still has the mind of a 16 year old and has been shown to blindly run at love, like with the priest.
Autism aside, she would probably be best off waiting until she is atleast 15. It's actually lucky of her to have failed in every attempt so far.

You'd be find doing those, but nothing comes close to the increase in value of Bitcoin. On 22nd May 2010, some guy bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 BTC, which we can be generous and say he went all out with toppings, size, and tip and was worth $50. At its height BTC was worth $19,783.06. There's no way a stock has that level of increase of value.

yeah but unlike bitcoin, you can safely cash out your stock options immediately without risking crashing the market since the exchanges will go bankrupt before they pay out the full value of bitcoin.

And time travel is impossible. Your point?

user we were talking hypothetical and you havent disproven my point

I don't know, I've got a decent amount of family members that married their highschool sweethearts.

Although more often than not people are better off dealing with rejection when they're younger to learn things like boundaries

Attached: 1497594384134.jpg (580x725, 122K)

It is fine user. They won't end up together anyway.

Bless Pyuma

You act as if the only way is to sell all at once. If you apply the same logic to any sizable number amazon shares you'd similarly hurt the market.

twitter.com/js_06/status/1132862217135828992
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Based Nogi delivering the quality content I care for.

Maybe it is the true nature of Gunha's powers?

What could it be?
>How strong is Gunha
>can't Junko beat saints
>is misaki really a middle schooler
>why does Nogi draw everyone's boobs so big

You guys are gonna be upset when it's just the secret of the school council

you brainlets, he corrects himself right after and says it was last month's chapter that was supposed to reveal something

>Astral Buddy will reveal something that a lot of LN readers are probably curious about.
Mikoto's asshole?
I'm hype

same difference

Levels meaning DIDDLY SQUAT!

Index NT was just the prologue for the real series

i bet its pink and not disgusting outie

It's the same color as the PROLAPSED UTERUS ACCEL GAVE TO MISAKA 10031

you can't fix stupid.

imagine being js06 and having a gaggle of retarded spergs following you around

Attached: 1553983321178.jpg (764x1087, 751K)

Imagine spending your entire day, everyday, around a bunch of retarded spergs, who would do that haha?

to be fair ive been gone for awhile
yet none the less i do love being around fools!

whats the biggest bruh moment?
i think its when mikoto sees the gay fairy with touma after everything
>bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZIpFytCSVc

How isn't more of Pyuma scanned?

Attached: D23WSQdUgAAnVeq.jpg orig.jpg (1043x1169, 121K)

Unf

He mostly does Misaka works/artbooks. Pretty sure everybody else has cornered the market in Misaka goods already.

That and the fact that Raildex is DED and Index III killing all hype and interest made people who actually go out and buy and scan this shit discouraged in doing so.

Hasn't he stopped having so many nude ones in those, or are those artbooks the only places where the nudes are kept, and not posted online first?

I would destroy her.

I wouldn't know since I have never seen the contents of his books like every body else. He still posts his nudes in pixiv though last time I checked.

it was Touma destroyed the nun's clothing on the ice ships. Real bruh moment and honestly I'm a bit disgusted they showed it on national television.

Who wouldn't? She is probably just embarrassed to be wearing something that covers so much.

thats a serious bruh moment

unironically partially true

It was Bruh Sound Effect #5

Attached: 1501948317231.png (1000x687, 236K)

Is Wannai still our girl?

It's Junko, the goodest cutie in this series.

bruh

>wanting someone with no freewill
bruh

Why is MP so fucking stupid?

She’s a lady.

Wannai is probably one of the stronger espers in the series and she uses her brains when she fights people unlike a lot of others espers. She’s probably the esper of the month.

First off, that fight happened over a year ago. Second, it was a team effort. Most esper fights are 1vs1.

Why are you replying to a retarded shitposter? Are you slow? Did your parents drop you on your head as a child? Please tell me why you think that somehow THIS time MP will concede and listen to reason?

bruh moment right here

> saying this while knowing full well accelerator exists

Honestly, I want Othinus to make it in Index If for the get go, but rather than magic god Othinus, I want a human version of her with normal clothes and "normal" magic. It would feel much fresher and new, and wouldn't have to break the balance of the game or the series' powerlevel logic.

See

>From* the get go

Attached: 1274323302472.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>188888318
Bruh

She could distract him with a kiss and then bop him in the nose.

Nobody has tried this yet so it could work.

It would.

Shut the fuck up you reddit retard

Love is the most powerful way to being people down. That’s how Hercules died.

What the fuck is up your ass?

Not everything is some

>HURR DURR REDDIT

spamming unfunny "bruh" shit for half the thread is reddit, yes.

MUH DICK

Getting close to the big 8. any plans?

Won’t matter cuz a scriptfag/mod will get it

Does cover came out this month

OFF
BY
TWO

Attached: niang sage.jpg (192x329, 31K)

We're in the endgame now boys

Attached: 1472426394909.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Fixing season 3 is a lot of work, but in the end, it’s worth it.

Touma ending in Kuroko is only the beginning.

>
Holy shit

sorry buddy, calling you OUT is not being "trolled"

In the next 9 days probably

Best magic god confirmed

Attached: 1472269647859.jpg (858x1000, 104K)

>Aim for 188888869 because I figure id miss by a lot and get close to the big 8
>hit it perfectly
Fucking fuck

Any prediction on who can be on the cover

Why? Just because she’s a girl?

Touma, Anna or Ayywass is my guess

Attached: B83712BE-B81D-4E2F-9407-6C10F80EF5E7.jpg (800x1119, 532K)

Someone (you) is having a bruh moment.

What about Tessou?

She is a babe.

She’s busy licking my cum out of Yomikawa’s pussy

I miss best boy. Delta Force reunion when?

Attached: tsuchimikado.jpg (541x724, 43K)

Soon

But MH is the underdog here

Don't bother, watch them in release order

He's gonna show up and shoot someone then be arrested.

A NT14-esque cover with Touma and the swarm wrapping around him would be nice, but I expect Anna and Aiwass.

He is an Aussie boy now.

Suspension bridge effect my man thats the difference

Best girl? No. Best thighs? Yes.

Attached: Kanzaki.Kaori.full.345204.jpg (1229x2000, 546K)

>break the logic
Accelerator is going to be in the game right next to an index with nothing but sheol fear user. The internal power levels of the game are already going to be fucked even before worrying about magic gods

Has Raildex ever mentioned The Old Ones? If they wanted to, they could get into some seriously Lovecraftian stuff.

Yes

So, was Thelema just a bunch of bullshit Aiwass made up?

Attached: 27336100_p3.jpg (600x450, 103K)

>doesnt want soft thighs
yikers

The Necessarius SS was about some shmucks trying to summon Nyarlathotep, and in NT17 the forgotten god was briefly shown

Attached: INDEX_Necessarius_04_021.jpg (1164x1600, 543K)

Accel has a battery limit that can be exploited, magic weaknesses, IB weaknesses and a "fuck I was too busy using my calc for something else" limit. But MG Othinus is straight up immortal if you don't have a fairy lance.

>he doesn't want a strong woman to lock her legs around him when he hits her in the right spot

Attached: who let that faggot in.png (300x190, 238K)

>some shmucks trying to summon Nyarlathotep

I'm sure that went swimmingly for them.

If you want thighs with

>implying ot3 accelerator isnt going to take damage from index throwing pans at him
Dont try to use series logic in a game

Isn't that called something else? I thought Necessarius SS was the one with Brunhilde, not the Amakusa.

IT with Touma Anna or Aiwass.

Brunhilde was Norse SS or as the Japanese call it, Kanzaki SS

Attached: INDEX_Norse_Mythology_07_015.jpg (1174x1600, 697K)

>with

I've never heard of it as Norse or Norse Mythology, but Kanzaki SS, yeah.

>I've never heard of it as Norse SS
Lurk more

hey newfriend

All three protags or the mysterious 4th one people think will happen

I'm confused as to why Aiwass is physical laws angel from the pure world, but Abyss was called a nother phase in NT9. Suggesting that it is not pure world stuff, along with everything associated to the thelema stuff. Was he dragged into like the alien thing?

I think the implication is that the pure world is a bigger deal than the abyss. The abyss is just another layer on the canvas, but the pure world is the board originally painted on. As for Thelema, it could still be bullshit. We haven't seen anything directly from Thelema and Coronzon was basically called an evil angel in NT22, so Aiwass is more accurately an alien (secret chief) than an angel of thelema, which is what he wanted Aleister/Coronzon to believe.

Necessrius ss was about plans within plans within plans, and that group wanted to raise r'lyeh

I think the alien part is a belief given ability. Like the pope's magic or how forgotten god looks. Enough people believed that Aiwass might be an alien that the real aiwass got the ability to power up when in space or in a very good space simulation.

Depends on the game, some games maintain the logical powerlevel of the series at the expense of breaking the balance. See One Piece games where some logical aspects of the series (powerlevels and match ups) were made into a game mechanic : logia proprieties, Perona's ghost, the haki vs logia, swords vs Jozu, Sanji vs cute girls, Fire vs magma, Yami Yami no mi bullshit, etc.
While some games prefer maintaining the balance, at the price of shit not making sense at all happening. That's the case of Tekken games where a normal human like Negan from the walking dead can survive Gouki's supposedly lethal combo.
I think it makes more sense and would be more interesting for a kamachi game to be the former. After all, it's not supposed to be a competitive game.

Kamachi's LINE novel will be released on August 5th, here's the synopsis.

魔導ハッカー〉〉暴け、魔法の脆弱性を (LINE文庫エッジ)
価格: ¥767
2019年8月5日

魔法が当たり前に存在する世界。
誰にでも簡単に魔法を扱うことができるため、それを応用する人たちが現れた。

魔導ハッカー。

自己が行使するのではなく、他者の魔法へ侵入し、乗っ取り、奪い尽くす専門職。
依頼を受けて難事件を解決する「フォワード」の少年、アヤト=クリミナルトロフィーも、以前は魔法を使って事件を解決していたが、最後の依頼での『失敗』をきっかけに、魔導銃を封印し、魔導ハッカーとして活動している。
『依頼人』からの指示でセレディレカ天空都市に降り立ち、神隠し事件の調査を行うアヤトとテレリア。
犯人グループとその手口を暴き事件解決かと思いきや、思わぬ邪魔が入り、挙句事件の濡れ衣を着せられてしまい……。

これは魔法を手放した少年と、少女たちの物語。

Source: Some guy on 5ch that didn't source anything either but let's just trust him.
Feels like a weird mix of Blood Sign and Magisterus, and the protag's name being Ayato Criminaltrophy is dumb as shit, Kamachi, even for you.

Attached: D4QKvHaUUAAn2nu.jpg:large.jpg (1432x2048, 526K)

Why must his works look so generic! They’re always do generic looking!

so generic looking*

>Ayato Criminaltrophy
Is the main girl's last name Justicereward?

>Ayato
>MC is a guy
Dropped.

What Kamachi needs to do is take a break from his normal character design team or guys that he usually goes to and hire Inu Curry to illustrate one of his new LN series for once. It would do so much better than having character designs that blend in with 98% of what comes out today.

I'm actually surprised you expected something different. The vast majority of his works have the same structure of a guy being orbited by a bunch of girls.

>Ayato Criminaltrophy
It won't be a Kamachi novel without a weird ass western name.

>the pure world is a bigger deal than the abyss
>The abyss is just another layer on the canvas
I've been wondering about the world where Will and Clonoth is. That world really exist somewhere, right? Accel was not just hallucinating and actually was able to physically go to where Will is.

Nah.

You'd think he'd eventually grow as a writer over the years, but nah.

Well, Boo Boo, Killer Queen, a simple series and Waltraute are vastly different.

>let's just trust him
>Ayato Criminaltrophy
Definitely legit.

bruh

I saw that, lass.

>saints don't have insanely muscled bodies
?xD

based god gigguk saved us bros
now index will get season 4

youtube.com/watch?v=YTJKfvZmDUM

Kanzaki doesn’t look like a body builder lad

Fuck off retard

>Nov 16, 2018

kys one guy

Fuck off E-celebfag.

This isn't going to be a thing. Stop trying to make it happen.

bruh

It's probably the Imaginary Number District-Five Elements Institution, the same place where Kazakiri Hyouka and Aiwass normally reside.

based

but hes one of us
he even used the based tsuchi meme

>Best thighs
not when Junko exists

Stop pretending to be retarded.

HES ONE OF US
HE EVEN READ THE NOVELS
did you guys major in eletrical engineering?
are you a hispanic?
hes hispanic so kamachi relates to him with his hispanic self insert characters - kamachi was playing the long game with hispanic demographic changes in amerikkka

>Criminaltrophy
MC is a hafu? Westerners are the ones that get the weird last names with Kamachi

Kamachi loves race mixing

But wouldn't nips get upset if his mother was Japanese and father being American, for example? That's why they usually reverse it and have western girls orbit nip males

You need to go back.

How do LINE novels work?
are they LINE in app webtoons?

There isn't enough lewdposting going on here.

Attached: 45q25af.jpg (559x1198, 77K)

Breed with people you degenerates

This message is brought to you and sponsored by the Abe/Katze foundation

Attached: ni_r09.jpg (380x530, 45K)

I'm turned off. No lewdposting today.

Start lewdposting then

wouldnt the japanese and americans be mad to see america turned into a hispanic country, run by a hispanic?
or see japan dominated by an erotic Englishman who "stole" asian culture, such as yoga?
kamachi is pretty uncaring when it comes to conservatism or tradition.

atleast thats how i read his works, given that he is a jap whose most successful series is significantly based on western canon, with shit even an average westerner doesnt know, like germain

We've actually never seen Aiwass in the imaginary number district. If we look at OT's ending in a different light now, maybe he was stuck there before OT19, but he wanted Accelerator to destroy that mini-core, forcing Aleister to switch him to another "domain". He said he'd retreat from the surface at the end of WW3 for now, meaning he probably can go back to the pure world at any time, and has been fucking around looking for Horos in the meantime, which explains why he popped up in NT19 without Aleister summoning him. Something no one questioned a few years ago

Attached: Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_III_E17_16m_09s.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Don't lewd my wife!

I swear if the MC is blonde because his dad isn't Japanese

>MC is some unknown newfag

But the fucking prophecy entailed none of this this bullshit!!!!!

Attached: Fuuuuu.png (506x1599, 699K)

I'm sorry but your wife and all her sisters are just sluts.

Attached: sit.png (485x735, 492K)

>two blondes
>dark skinned girl
>hafu MC
Kamachi either REALLY likes the west or is getting off to race mixing

Or maybe that crazy theory that he's only half Japanese is true

Attached: 1503874742716.jpg (442x664, 38K)

Wait no that's not for index, I'll drop too if so

Technically a new mc is possible after nt22

Where's Touma going?

He just likes any excuse to have more blonde girls. The dark elf is probably just to mix things up a little

Attached: 1554061369743.jpg (1280x1200, 339K)

Touma was talking like a retiring war veteran recently, so with the new IB reveals we may shift the POV of the story to someone else.

I hope you're not serious. Hamazura and Accel are more likely to be retired than him

Hell, Kamachi said it's Touma's story multiple times

bruh

>Accel
>retiring when he just gained the most responsibility and power he's ever had in his life

yeah, you stop at the top, not the bottom, beta

Touma's story as a villain.

He still has to start his rap career as ACACC

Bam! Look at this.

Attached: C76B255C-EE06-423B-AFDD-E352C19D4B05.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

>he actually thinks Kamachi is gonna show any of those things when AC is now less meaningful than ever before

He needs to make more lewds. There aren't enough that can't be posted here.

Attached: 04000579765.jpg (690x1008, 681K)

That's pretty much the most interesting storyline we've got lined up at the moment. Not showing any of those things would be a tremendous blunder.

>kitty tittes
>kitty panties
>kitty bell
>no years
Trash image.

What does the sign on her boob say?

100 yen an hour

>years
What the fuck is wrong with me. I barely speak english, how the fuck is pronounciation messing with my writing?

haha stupid esl

If anything, I don't think we'll be seeing AC again for a few years. He's been on the whole "outgrowing the city" and destroying sanctuaries for Touma, Hamazura, and Mikoto for multiple volumes now. I think it might be in good taste to move away from AC for a while now and come back when it's needed for the plot again

Yarn?

Don't forget that Tsuchi, Mugino, and Saiai are all gone too. Who knows if all the ojous will come back too

is this the glory hole both?

Ears.

bad take

I love komoe and I did this

Attached: but I'm a teacher.jpg (850x1140, 435K)

I'm sure they'll return soon. The city's functions were restored recently by Aleister and she gave Accelerator the keys which would at least allow him to make it livable again. Academy City is Touma's home. For most characters, it's really all they have. What are they gonna do, have Touma move to England?

yes, academy city is canceled.

That is cheap but Saten charges 1/10th of that but half of the time she does it for free.

Chichioya's property.

>have Touma move to England?
He's kind of fucking exploding, so I don't think he's waltzing back to AC any time soon anyway.

It's back up. Aleister literally restored its functions while fighting Mathers. Remember when she summoned a kill sat? That was when Academy City was brought back online. Upon learning that it was restored, a lot of people probably came back. You can't just leave your home on such short notice permanently. Most of its residents probably intended to return once whatever what was going on blew over. It's in a more fragile state, but that's not really enough for anyone to completely abandon their home. There are still people, a large number of people at that, in this world who still cling to what they see as home even when it might be better to move out. Many of them don't even have the option to leave. Do you have any idea how many orphans were in that city?

He'll return once that's resolved. He has nowhere else to go, except maybe to his parents' place, but that's unlikely to happen.

If Touma returns to AC it probably won't be as short as the transition from WW3-GREMLIN. Hamazura also seems to not be returning to AC either. If we see AC anytime soon it would probably be through Accelerator's POV.

After NT16 I'd be surprised that any student would jump back to AC the second it comes back online.

Hamazura has no real attachment to Academy City. Touma does.

>destroy sanctuaries
>lol nvm he's back a week later
That's shit writing

Name one place on the planet it'd be better for him to return to.

Does he? He flunked. His best friend is gone. His home is destroyed. Half of his schoolmates might never come back. Academy City is unironically toxic to Touma and is the source of half of his misery

Touma's attachment doesn't really mean much when he's out of control. IT has been a key mystery for a decade, so I won't be too surprised it takes a while for him to go back if he ever does.

too bad AC wasn't destroyed

I'd argue that Touma's attachment to Academy City is gone now that Aleister is MIA and he knows the true meaning of the city. With the lock on his arm coming loose I'd doubt he'd want to stay in such a populated place like Academy City considering he was running for his life trying to get as far away as possible from the little people around the boat.

It's literally all he's ever known. Most of his friends are there. All his stuff's there. His money comes from there.

Do you really expect this to last for more than maybe two volumes tops? Because I don't.

Why not? This series is 15 years old now. Kamachi has already revealed almost every secret in the city, all that's left is Kiharas, Aihana, and Aiwass's core. He might be ready to move on from writing in the city, especially with every spinoff already being in it

I don't care what you think or what you want. Touma not returning to AC for at most the rest of NT and a couple volumes into Part 3 would be much more entertaining than him just immediately going back and having the story return to business as usual.

I assume Rikou's illness is going to keep him tied to AC.

Hamazura has a Golden Dawn level magician around. Dion Fortune can cure her.

The return to the status quo after NT8/9/10 is already more ridiculous than probably anything that's going to happen, I expect it'll just do that again in a few volumes. I'm hoping for a longer break than normal, but it'll probably get resolved either in NT22R or in the first volume of part 3.

>Dumb nigger thinks his idea of "entertaining" actually matters to anyone

Attached: 1534601158451.png (564x684, 520K)

Based on how she reacted while the Golden Dawn were at large in NT21, I'm not sure that's a good idea.

Is Wannai attractive in a girlfriend kind of way or is she attractive in an idol kind of way?

>Fatecuck aphantasia victim having any opinion on what is entertaining or not
Go back to /alter/.

Well that worked out since Touma legit thought Gremlin was all he had to worry about. He didn't even know about Aleister until NT18 which was when it all went to shit

Mikoto has money, just have her rent a place somewhere for herself and Touma.

I'm so done w/this crap after the bullshit that was last novel. I'll only bother reading Railgun and maybe re-reading early NT since Kamachi's writing hadn't gone off the rails yet.

Attached: 1534744941344.png (718x499, 204K)

Kamachi's writing went off the rails in OT, I'm surprised you didn't notice.

Attached: 1552249329251.jpg (1007x1439, 799K)

Academy City superscience has always been a huge part of the series. He's probably not gonna abandon it. I mean, it's not like there's a crazy city of magic. Any other location would ultimately be more mundane than Academy City, which is the only unique location in the series. Wales or Edinburgh would be fundamentally less interesting simply because they're just normal real-world locations.

And I don't care what you think or want, Kamachi doesn't really tend to make anything completely unsalvageable, nor is he likely to force Touma into a completely miserable situation where he has no choice but to walk the Earth for multiple volumes straight with no money or prospects. If he actually does that, that would be the true miracle, minus the offscreen space elevator.

>Hurr durr stop using images from other animes
Retard

Attached: Mordred_mad.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

I appreciate seeing my edits posted but at least put in some horny text along with the image.

Attached: stick the hotdog in.jpg (1156x2096, 1.11M)

bruh

look at this dude

This grabage has been unsalvageable for the last 8 years user. Any other series would've ended after 22 volumes and a the MC's death.

Attached: b54bb85f2f88e934ea8537a31e0b6e785ff3344bea3438dd05bb3a7e506b0e2b.gif (340x340, 136K)

Isn't that you?

>Kamachi doesn't really tend to make anything completely unsalvageable
Read some of his other works.

Pregnantfags need to be gassed just like footfags

Attached: 24.jpg (788x554, 67K)

As heartbreaking as I'm sure it is to you I am in fact not a pregnant Misaki wearing the Hotdog On A Stick uniform.

Attached: yeah sure.jpg (158x177, 31K)

Why do you only ever post sketches or edits?

Attached: Yuck.png (600x550, 35K)

>I am in fact not a pregnant Misaki wearing the Hotdog On A Stick uniform.
Thanks for crushing my hopes and dreams faggot.

Because it's fun and I have a lot of scrapped toaru sketches.

Attached: 1547868917633.png (813x955, 408K)

Attached: 1554060635183.jpg (935x1190, 685K)

Why do you never finish any of them?

>Reading Raildreck

Attached: Vomitchan show swell with vomit _913161b62725b360cc2b4920cbd7de72.png (680x917, 271K)

bruh
thats my girl kotoura, not "vomit-chan"

I ask the bare minimum and you fail me.
I finish a couple of them, I just don't consider most of them worth the time. Pic related being an example of not worth the effort.

Attached: this isn't my choker.jpg (1454x1174, 327K)

Thanks for the (You) senpai

Serious Bruh moment right there

I doubt we're going to see the end of AC, espeically now,

so at what point do the timeline from us convert from to their toaru universe

Yes

thank you brother

>he speaks schizo

Well nothing has been status quo for 10 volumes now, so it can go either way really.

>they hated him because he spoke the truth: the character

Attached: ni_r52.jpg (280x640, 57K)

>he can't into schizo
You are like little baby.

That's not Niang Niang user

Attached: niang niang.jpg (1210x1500, 175K)

What truth? His situation was completely different from Touma's.

That's not Fiamma, user.

Attached: images (8).jpg (670x458, 34K)

>two buttons in
>jacket stops well before his hands
>wide lapel
imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1504718767185.png (320x500, 138K)

But he was wrong about everything people hate him for

Attached: yeah.gif (500x281, 515K)

This just made me realize how cute Saten is.

He was irrevocably right about the abnormality of a harem and how fucked up AC really is

He was 100% wrong about the harem being the magic god's fault though, it was all on him

Guys I can't help it I gotta rape her she's too fucking cute

him being right about harems didn't matter since he kept his and the MCs continue their harem hijinks soon after he fucks off

Well you gotta admit that WR was the flame that lit the whole situation.

It just gave him the push needed to do the absurd shit he always imagined himself doing, and later proved he could even without WR.

If you actually paid attention to what Kamisato said, you'd realize that a lot of it's pretty incompatible with Touma's situation. Even just looking at Kamisato's situation, you'd see a large number of differences. The Kamisato Faction is practically a close-knit cult centered around him, obsessing over him night and day. The "Kamijou Faction" is far less singleminded and live their own lives separate from Touma.

^ Fiamma is the ultimate truth speaker in this series.

Can anyone post the epub of NT 21 and 22

Fiamma was wrong about literally everything
>Terra doesn't matter
>Terra was the one who figured out something was off with IB
>thought IB was an empty vessel
>thought Aeons were mumbo jumbo
>overestimated his fairy spell
>got oneshot by a horny mummy

retard

>Singleminded
>Haven't disagreed with him on anything since Othinus and even then they accepted it cuz "Touma gud"

Can someone post something hot I wanna jack off

In most of those situations, he had to actually fight them to defend his views.

Reminder.

Attached: 1403241672474.jpg (730x600, 113K)

What about it? I tried to find it in the Mega folder but AR hasn't update it since NT19 and the torrent is in NT20.

make it yourself

>what is NT10
>what is NT20

Nyaa

Kamisato's cuteness is underrated.

Attached: CXQrE2gUEAAFtkZ.jpg (800x900, 78K)

baka-tsuki

If Touma looks like a shounen MC, Kamisato looks like the pretty boy. I kinda wanna see him in casual wear though, Haimura has made some /fa/ outfits in the past

noxious electrical fumes from mikotos asshole powers me all day

this was a catastrophe every step of the way but i applaud the effort

No, youre the baka

At least I admit if I’m right.

>used to be bi but the heterosexuality of these threads (specifically preggo user) and Kamachi's refusal to have attractive traps turned me straight again
Thank you.

Not what I ever expected to read here but right on user

Thanks.

I tried so hard

Attached: 29a8a1b4361f28ecbeaabd976bd76e5f_e.jpg (342x342, 43K)

>Used to be straight (gay only for Little Buster's Kyousuke and no one else) but Kamachi's boys turned me bi
thanks Kamachi

The harem stuff is strange because from an outside perspective and the way Kamachi wrote NT14/15, it does seem like he was right about how fucked up it was. He came off as awfully exasperated with the girls in NT14, and the text mentioning how much they forced his hand matched what Salome said to him in NT15, I genuinely thought it was going in a direction that his harem in particular was bad, but it just gets dropped once it's revealed they actually like him. It's weird. And now there's the underlying implication Yuiitsu got to them with the Kihara meme.

What he was actually right about though is that Touma should be more concerned about the nature of his right hand and that there's probably some sort of distortion happening. Even Kamachi said his way was right in NT18.

I assume Kamachi is building up to Touma being the one that needs his illusions destroyed

Kamisato is literally Redpill:The Character

>Touma should be more concerned about the nature of his right hand and that there's probably some sort of distortion happening
It's even a double whammy since that could be talking about Aleister or how he has/is something that won't break down and fucks up the world.

Glad to do my part

Attached: unsafe conditions.jpg (1360x768, 829K)

You got so far.

In retrospect being a bigger problem than Anna/Aiwass is very bad. Even those two see him as something abnormal

You were never fully straight in the first place user

Hey all! Sooo I just came across this series a couple days ago, but the whole thing seems really confusing in terms of the chronological order. I know that Railgun is a spin-off of Index, the main timeline, but what is the order of things I should watch/read? I watched a couple episodes of Index I, though I found them really hard to follow lol. Preferably I want to watch the anime cuz I'm a slow reader, but would really appreciate your help in outlining what I should read/watch and their order! Thanks in advance!

Imagine them waiting in line to get pumped full of your semen

Attached: 1552006746612.png (2560x1440, 2.43M)

Nigga, just because they genuinely like him doesn't mean they're not fucked up. They've displayed a considerable absence of ethics throughout the time we've known them. It's a harem full of psychos. If they were led to believe that they had to slaughter a bus full of children in order to protect Kamisato, they'd probably do so in a heartbeat. They're a bunch of monsters.

In what order will Touma impregnate them?

Attached: 1544827221012.jpg (960x540, 94K)

He implied he'd have to travel the world to find clues to WR so I'm hoping he'll have a new outfit when he returns. This is also why I wouldn't be surprised if he runs into Touma if the latter does run off.

Attached: D4R7mpTUEAArypZ.jpg (1000x1608, 488K)

Villian is for Acqua's BWC

On the other hand, Carissa will claim him first after she finds out he knows she's a female wizard

>kihara is literally a Meme in the actual self replicating definition
>OT was Gene, characters who have their powers from birth and can't pass them on to non-blood relatives (GRS, Espers, Saints)
>NT was Meme (Gremlin, Coronzon, Aleister, Aiwass), characters who can/want to pass their power to others by sharing knowledge and ideology
Will we have Scene, Sense, and Peace next? I can't wait.

I'd rather imagine them waiting for me on the bed in our honeymoon suite.

Railgun and Index intersect, but largely the anime is filler anyway. The first arc of Railgun is chronologically first, then its filler. The first arc of the second season is a retelling of the 3rd arc of Index season 1, but from Mikoto's perspective. Then its filler again.

Honestly, just watch Index 1 and 2, then watch the Railguns at your leisure since they arent super important. You can also watch Index 3, but its largely considered to be rushed (so is season 2 for that matter, but it gets a pass because its widely viewed as "the most boring arcs"), so you might just want to pick up the novels at volume 14 instead.

In summary, watch order outside of Index 1, 2, and 3 dont really matter, you can watch Railgun whenever.

This is the new spinoff.

Aiwass might not fit that for NT but otherwise this is true

You mean you?

Aiwass is spreading Thelema as a belief system.

Skip everything and go straight to hentai it's got a more cohesive story

Attached: mikoto tamago.jpg (1415x900, 301K)

Are we all excited that Misaka got her own esports team?

>Was this all Aleister Crowley’s life was worth? Was this the identity of everything she had believed in? For better or for worse, the silver girl had manipulated the world around her. But now someone had appeared on the center stage who could toss her aside so easily.
I mean, Aleister just realized he might've been fed a bunch of shit

Was he, dare I say, meme'd?

No one's denying that. It doesn't change anything I said about how the narrative itself presented them.

Ah shit

Nah, Kamachi does allude to how there's something wrong with them. It's just slightly more subtle than his usual writing.

Attached: D7-QM3OUYAEp_6t.jpg (720x405, 47K)

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Magisterus_Bad_Trip:Volume2_Chapter_4#Part_12

Trash

My wife Umidori is so cute.

When's Magisterus Good Trip?

The drug arc

You joke but I wouldn't be surprised if Kamachi was a drug enthusiast

Man I haven't followed this series in years. I've seen Index and Railgun seasons 1 and 2 each.

Is there a summary or can someone write a witty recap as can't remember it cold.

There's a brief recap in a few episodes of season 3

Theres no point to watch how bad s3 is

We were really close but we drifted and now we are in the timeline where AC is going to be located in china.

Assuming China doesn't fall to civil war

>china as a singular nation
>existing in 50 years
laff

>OT1 Touma returns to break current Touma's illusions

I hope not. If he is and gets caught they'll fucking cancel all of his series and adaptions. Because Japan.

Is Japan really conservative about them?

He will move to ancapistan, write exclusively online, hire js to translate, and rake in patreon bux

>he doesnt know

It's legit.
amazon.co.jp/dp/4908588767/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_OkY8Cb1QSG8AJ

Textless cover.

Attached: Sorcery Hacker.jpg (1807x2560, 557K)

They literally changed the OP to Hyouge Mono because the artist of the original OP got caught with weed. The elevens are fucking nuts.

Jesus

Why are the character designs in Kamachi’s series always so basic?

Speak for yourself fag that brown girl is hot as hell

Glad to know there will be a physical release, I was confused by the whole LINE thing.

How come?

I don't know about you but not-Lancer Saber makes my dick diamonds.

>hey guys im writing a book and its available through discord

Basic designs for basic bitches.

>シリーズ累計1800万部を誇る『とある魔術の禁書目録』
Oh cool, Index broke 18000000 sales. It was at 1660000 about 10 months ago.

Series with art by Mahaya are more unique and out there compared to his other works.

You're missing a 0 there.

Guess Index III worked.

Wow would you look at that, Index 3 really did move older volumes

Yes I'm retarded.

Trips confirm.

Salesbros...

Yes

>took 10 months
LMAO. Still DED

bruh

Fuck off

So if we assume every one of those numbers bought each book from the point where S2 ended then we have over 40k new LN readers.

BRUH MOMENT

SERIOUS BRUH MOMENT HERE

BRUH

BRUH

We might be thinking of two different "wrongs" here; wrong as in they really were twisted by WR like Kamisato thought, or wrong as in they lack ethics. The latter is undoubtedly true, what I'm talking about and what I found strange in its presentation is the former.

It might be interesting if Kamachi revealed the "push" from WR was more like taking away any inhibitions the girls had. Touma would still be right, but it wouldn't be as innocent as he thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=evJa1aio8MI
bruh

Yup, this one's going in my bruh compilation.

Huh, the Amazon synopsis is different, though there's nothing that disproves the 5ch one, I wonder where he got that, maybe LINE itself.
Also apparently it happens at a flying city, there are dragons and stuff, magic is a completely natural thing in the world, and the series is about the "reverse side of magic".
The protag used magic just fine until he failed a request at his job and ever since that failure he only works through magic hacking (hijacking and stealing other people's magic).

Uhhh Houston? Looks like we have a bruh moment, over.

twitter.com/js_06/status/1134999410482524162
js06 translated the Amazon synopsis.

bruh

Nice. Can't wait.

Lot of people were buying the books when looking at social media. Just doing it in bulk.

Here we go again

I hate to be that guy but I feel like this MC archetype is common

youtube.com/watch?v=cFybL07Tuj8

But are they called Criminaltrophy?

the synopsis describes a special city just like his other works too
kamachi is a one-trick pony

true
but atleast he is good at it

Sounds fun. But that's expected with Kamachi, can't wait to see what twists and turns lie.

I don’t even think he’s good at it. I think people are just too deep in to quit now before the see how it ends.

holy shit serious bruh moment at the cgi wings they gave accel

It was a bruh moment when the whole fight looked worse than the pv of the same fight.

>replying

m.youtube.com/watch?v=egjTWgWFcS4

gotta give the autist credit where credit is due, he successfully used the city to generate multiple interesting stories of different types and structure
(that and make interesting characters people love, but then again it seems like he's a one hit wonder in that department - or more accuratly, a 1 in 10 or 1 in 30, maybe even 1/50)

Any guesses on whether NT22R going to be an experimental text like NT4 or same shit as usual?

bruh

Look at NT22's chapter titles then think