Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: large[1].jpg (1450x2048, 635K)

Did it get worse?

It got better.

Based

No it didnt

Yea

Apologize for what?

It fucking certainly did not, what are you on about mate?

Dropped it around episode 6. Most bland show this season.

Based

Cringe

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.47.386.jpg (1280x720, 454K)

KANNA!!

Kanna pleases old men for money.

This is my girlfriend Mio.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.40_[2019.05.2 (1280x720, 108K)

Honestly the animu never stood a chance. The VN is carried a lot by its character interactions and the anime simply doesn't have the time or talent on staff to match them. It also did a bad job at explaining the protag's goal (Collecting all the jewels across the different parallel worlds) which is pretty laughable and makes it look like the protag is meandering for no reason.

Ah yes how can anyone appreciate the revolutionary sci-fi mystery thriller that is Yu-no without Takuya starting every conversation with a female by grabbing their tits and smelling their cunt

You sound like a tranny

How the fuck did you hear my voice wtf??

But said it didn't get worse.

>Kaori, Mitsuki and Eriko look better
>everyone else looks way worse
Nice remake nerds

>NotAdachi unironically pulled his pants down in front of MC's stepmom

How can one man be so based?

I'm proudly a tranny

>NotAdachi

Attached: question mark.png (462x527, 246K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.17_[2019.04.23_1 (1280x720, 89K)

>ywn drift away into the causality big bang with your daughter-wife
Why live bros

Filthy secondary here, I don't see why you people shit on the series, is pretty interesting and well done, also these new designs are so much better than those that you guys always post, I have the feeling you guys are just salty.

>ywn arrive at the root of all timelines and Adam your daughter's Eve
IT'S NOT FAIR

>kaori looks better
whatchu smokin boy