youtube.com/watch?v=PjTixX43liw
youtube.com/watch?v=tIyNAF5rgYk
youtube.com/watch?v=8nTGcpO2NsY
youtu.be/vVYCU2dhwIY
youtu.be/QLDYPFfnm3g
youtube.com/watch?v=f1QOsMacGNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Everyone expecting another boring Emiya remix
Uh, no. The theme that plays for that fight is Light and Darkness.
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDYPFfnm3g
I mean I get you're obviously baiting about how they'd ruin the scene but fucking nobody is going into it expecting Emiya.

I dunno, I'm half-expecting it since Hikaro to Yami doesn't sound too climatic for a kung fu fight that will end the movie. And they originally wanted to use Emiya for Kirei vs Kiritsugu, so they might do it here.
But I still bet on the strong. The battle is to them.

Light and Darkness is more of a last stand attrition battle theme, than Emiya or The battle is to the Strong.

sauce on the pic?

The movie cover

Attached: 1559320993296.jpg (640x861, 139K)

>Battle is to the strong starts playing
>Flashback to Kiritsugu vs Kirei
>Zeroniggers clapping
>mfw

Attached: 1501957132163.jpg (1440x810, 182K)

>They're fighting outside
>Suddenly the area and lights form a pattern of the batcave even though they're not in a room

The Heaven's Feel movies haven't used any of the game music, or any of the themes Hideyuki Fukasawa wrote. It's just Yuki Kajiura coasting on a paycheck milling her standard sound.

>no theater release on my country
AAAAAAAAAA the blu rays cant come soon enough

ufotable hasn't used any game music other than emiya and sword of promised victory. some of the scenes ended up really lacking because of it.

All I want is a well fucking animated Nine lives blade works scene. Don't care about anything else

THATS NOT FAIR BROS I JUST WANTED TO HEAR FUCKING LIGHT AND DARKNESS FUCK YOU KAIJURAAAAAAAA

>or any of the themes Hideyuki Fukasawa wrote
Why would it use any of Fukasawa's boring music?
It's treated as a sequel to Zero, not to UBW.

I love Fukasawa's score. Its use of motifs makes it particularly interesting.

UBW used over 13 game tracks.

Fukasawa's music for ufoUBW is great? I love his VN remixes and some of the non VN tracks are amazing such as Journey, Unlimited Blade Works (the track name) or Rin's melody.

Daily reminder that the director and music director are the ones that decide if the movie will use music from the VN.

Attached: 179325842315045252.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>vntrannies still seething about zerochad
the rent free is real

it didn't use this one
youtube.com/watch?v=PjTixX43liw
or die lorelei for the ilya scenes so it was shit

>mfw this somehow starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=tIyNAF5rgYk

Attached: 1521392952965.png (700x700, 427K)

Not the same user, but while I don't think the UBW ost was as bad as others, it really wasn't all that memorable to me personally. Would prefer they just stick to the Kalafina (RIP) style of music since that fit the tone of Heaven's Feel quite a bit.

Would love to see him return if Hell turns cold and they animate Mahoyo at some point. He did great work in that VN imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nTGcpO2NsY

Die Lorelei didn't play in UBW, if I remember right. HF completely skipped it.

For me, UBW's soundtrack was the most memorable Fate anime score. I dunno though, I might be biased for some uniquely personal reasons. I know Fukasawa's returning for the Camelot movies.

Emiya should play for Nine Lives Blade Works.
Battle is to the Strong is strictly Kiritsugu's theme, so no. If anything, when the fight begins they could start it with This Day and Never Again:
youtu.be/vVYCU2dhwIY
After that, it should switch to Hikari to Yami.
youtu.be/QLDYPFfnm3g

Attached: kireieleison.jpg (1000x775, 286K)

>Would prefer they just stick to the Kalafina (RIP) style of music since that fit the tone of Heaven's Feel quite a bit.
>Kalafina
Kajiura, you mean. Kalafina just sang the EDs, composed by Kajiura.
Tbh, I feel like the music in HF is a little too "epic" at times, specially the second movie. I Beg You was a banger, though.

> battle to the the strong
> not Light and Darkness
if this happens i'll personally give all the ufotable financial ledgers to the japanese government

>They put it over Medusa vs Saber alter

Attached: 1544034637337.jpg (720x480, 47K)

it played during the berzerker flashback

>If hell turns cold and they animate Mahoyo
Honestly I see that as a pretty likely candidate to get adapted, it wouldnt be too hard to do like other VNs because of the lack of choices. While it isnt nearly as action filled as Fate it has just enough to remain interesting and a lot of the down time between that is extremely comfy.
Unfortunately could only get up to chapter 7 because I only speak English but in those 7 chapters Aoko and Alice have come up to my top 5 favorite Type-moon characters
youtube.com/watch?v=f1QOsMacGNs

Attached: __kuonji_alice_mahou_tsukai_no_yoru_drawn_by_kuraka__114cff23d202f614bcf80ef6473a2d93.jpg (1754x974, 1.42M)

In the game? I know in the anime it was Fukasawa's original theme for Illya.

topkek

Bros I hope they set aside budget to animate Spark Liner High for us. Release an ova with the blue rays or something. So many GAR moments in this movie I don't think I'm going to be able to hide my boner

Attached: 1534841971428.jpg (500x555, 55K)

and with that I will be done with the fate series unless they stop genderbending all of the characters