Boku No Hero Academia

>it's a villains using the power of friendship episode

so when are we getting compress backstory already dammit

Attached: world war twice.png (835x441, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/188854567/#188861488
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then there came a sound, distant first, that grew into castrophany so immense
That it could be heard far away in space
There were no screams, there was no time
The mountain called Machia had spoken
There was only fire, and then
Nothing

Attached: giganto.jpg (900x662, 401K)

>It's a Twice carries this entire arc episode

Reminder that Natsuo is not Acophrya or whatever his name is.

>skeptic screeching in the distance

These kinds of powers are dumb. Once you write something like this there's no way to introduce a limit or drawback to it without it being massive asspully hackery.

Who the fuck thinks he is? More than one person is allowed to have a power. Not to mention Shoto's ice works way differently from Eskimo's

You would call literally anything Hori did massive asspull hackery

people brought it up as an idle thought and others repeated it because the idea is amusing even if it's not true. That upsets him because he's a 60 IQ nigger who can't conceive of abstract concepts

Quite a few people. There's nothing to support the theory other than him hiding his identity.

That and revealing before you get to Dabi is dumb but that's obvious

> current arc is comfy
based Hori

Attached: 141.png (284x128, 42K)

>Acophrya
APOCRYPHA
how can you even forget such a cool name

Attached: 230 (1).png (878x650, 487K)

My IQ is higher than that

Could compress use his quirk to make small capsules of twice army? Imagine just dropping them off for instant-riot

i love everyone in this thread!

Attached: 1538949895757.jpg (934x1200, 1.13M)

Attached: 05.png (298x167, 39K)

as much as Toga and Twice love each other?

Attached: togatwice19.png (870x248, 186K)

I want them to kiss so badly

i guess, because everyone in this thread is my friend and i do not love them romantically

Shit pacing like this is why the anime works perfectly. Seriously, the anime hard-carried this manga to popularity it didn't deserve. Can't wait for this to start airing again so my disappointment to OPM S2 will be forgotten.

>compress gets a shotgun that fires compressed twices at people

Attached: 1529871997530.jpg (1354x1354, 972K)

It was just memeing that got out of hand when he first confronted Dabi. Of course he’s not Natsuo, in no conceivable world would Natsuo laugh Touya in the face and scream that quirk strength is what determines a person’s worth.

>doesn't work on living things
Well, there is your limit.

So if Twice won't measure his "target" or simply fuck it up would clones be defective and have differences from their original?

the pacing is fine

Attached: twice power.png (665x396, 237K)

hori's version of ultra instinct
the panic and fear that comes with dying is pushing everyones quirks past their limits
breaking their limits

Why is Twice more interesting than anyone in this series? Imagine if Hori had the balls, and decided to do a reversed Kira yamato and suddenly make Twice his lead MC. That will make BNHA an instant classic.

If the bullets are anything to go by they would just be defective and melt back into goo.

you're just an animefag not used to read manga weekly, don't you? don't worry you'll get used to it

Villain league pls hire

>interesting
he's not that interesting but he's a fun likable character, which is more that can be said about 90% of the cast

I wish i could forget that piece of shit

Attached: 86573.jpg (225x317, 13K)

at least jannu was hot

>incomplete trash
So it implies that he indeed can do defective clones.
>Twice poorly measured Toga's chest
>tfw now Twice has big tiddy Toga gf

Attached: 1549430186852.png (200x220, 11K)

I read manga longer than you and not just dumb shounen. The interclass match dragged-on like forever, not to mention the messy dialogues of the Yakuza arc, anyone who reads different forms of media will immediately notice the terrible pacing.

Hori was just dying

Attached: hori dying.png (1393x500, 600K)

I think at this point even TM wishes they could forget it (At least they are allowing that terrible ship to be retconned in FGO)

Togashi's been dying for longer and he still managed more genuine, consistent plot advancement while not even publishing.
Someone just needs to tell Hori to die harder, good old Japanese spirit style.

what would happen if hori suddenly died?

No one wants to end up like Mr. O MY ACHING BACK

I don’t even disagree with you regarding the Yakuza and JT arc but don’t be a fucking retard, Togashi spends a year on planning ten chapters that has more words than drawings. The very least you can expect from him is to progress the story because the entire series is barely progressing at all. Hori has a sluggish pace but it’s not to the point where it’s painful to follow weekly and still decent on a binge. I’ll take that over following Hiatus x Hiatus.

If the series is still popular they'll hire an artist to replace him, or an author/artist duo.
That's always how it's worked.

maybe he should have worked out a bit before getting serialized, weighing 80lbs and sleeping 3 hours a day means he'll be dead by 50

>50
Optimism!

Leave that gay shit noumus high ends aside
here is the real genius

Attached: 1550692415873.png (373x666, 227K)

>Compress could quite literally have a whole world in his hands
as far as human population goes with the assistance of Twice's Quirk.

Why does MHA make mongs so butthurt? It's not just dislike, it inspires some bona fide asspained seethe. Is it just its popularity?

Pretty sure most people want to be like the guy who can do whatever he wants whenever he wants with his series and still make more money than the majority of other Shueisha slaves

But that's not what happened. Toga maybe, but Shiggy simply improved his Quirl through training and Teice could always do it and just overcame his psychological limitation by having it forcibly revealed he wasn't a fake.

Technically it ain't even a retcon. Sieg mentioned that the Jeanne in MC's Chaldea isn't the one he's waiting for.

Thank fuck you're not a writer
Uh huh

>The interclass match dragged-on like forever
Wasn't even half a year

>not to mention the messy dialogues of the Yakuza arc
So you can read Nip right?

>consistent plot advancement
THEY HAVE NOT EVEN REACH THE CONTINENT YET AND THE ARC HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 5 FUCKING YEARS!

All she needs is sex and she will be ok.

Attached: 59907889_p0.jpg (600x850, 240K)

Not him but he’s not wrong in saying the anime pacing is better. I can’t wait to see S5 and all the flashy fights animated.

>Why does MHA make mongs so butthurt?

Attached: 1556429094249.png (2049x1537, 3.52M)

Can Twice or Toga use their quirk to be able to copy and use Eri's quirk unlike that useless jobber Monoma?

I like walking and being able to bend over.

>an Eri copy
That'd be so cruel

Its not you're just retarded.

Keep sucking dick faggot

Attached: what did Deku mean by this.png (1436x1600, 2.12M)

probably

Attached: 1536603366350.jpg (1500x1061, 250K)

Keep being retarded

Keep being retarded

Attached: what.png (1442x1074, 1016K)

He still looks 15 there

it's both popular and good, so it makes contrariniggers brains explode

Attached: well gee anon you seem a little bottybothered there.jpg (367x465, 180K)

>chicken.jpg

>n-no u
>can’t even reply to the correct post
kek

Exactly. They've gone nowhere since the start.
Consistent.

Who cares, why is Deku so cute?

Attached: 1559319930664.jpg (2048x1435, 396K)

Don’t call it plot advancement then.

Togashi doesn't need to walk and bend over. He can pay people to do that for him.

>and good
it's ok

Keep being retarded

i love him so much, i want to kiss those cute cheeks

Not the same user. My bait is much fresher than his.

cant you read? it literally means what its written

more like shit.

Attached: crying.png (1272x1386, 948K)

cute

Attached: 1526068591332.png (459x516, 96K)

he's so cute when he cries

bakugou BTFO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: crying deku figure.png (1274x648, 1.16M)

Right now, bandages, antiseptic, and pain killers wouldn't hurt.

And blood. Not to drink, but for a transfusion.

With stain.

what if Bakugo and Deku had their Quirks swapped initially

well they probably would (apart from the painkillers) but they'd make her better

Will Hori ever bother developing niggerlips or the other irrelevant classmates?

Attached: sato.jpg (210x240, 19K)

and canon

he's in the hole with Iida, so never.

No, for the same reason Monoma couldn't. There is some sort of outside power stockpile Eri needs to have to be able to rewind time. This is measured by the size of her horn. Currently her power is almost depleted. Until enough accumulates, she can't do anything. Any clone or duplicate would face the same problem.

I wonder what is that she accumulates.

So I guess you could say they have to wait for the peach to be ripe first before cloning?

Suffering, obviously.

Twice could measure her at max power and then clone her over and over after the original's power is gone

Quirks are intrinsically tied to personalities, so they'd really just switch names and designs, but assuming that they keep their own personalities:
Deku would've cried and given up on life because his tiny little firecrackers aren't enough to be as strong as All Might.
Bakugou would've refused to accept failure and pushed himself to the limits to become the first quirkless hero.

But she isn't suffering at the moment

that's why Overhaul needs to come back

I wonder. If Monoma was put through a lot of suffering, and then he copied Eri's quirk, would he be able to use it? Or does he need to suffer while he has Eri's quirk?

No. And I’m fine with that, the school festival did that for Jirou and it was too SoL for me. Not all side characters have anything interesting going for themselves and they’re just there to flesh out the world and setting.

But it is growing anyways?

>Monoma copies Eri's quirk and then gets strapped into a chair and forced to watch 4A vs. 4B over and over again

This is how you destroy threads

Attached: koutaeri.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

>Another good villain chapter
>no Deku
This practically MHA at it's best. Only way to make it better is to have Endeavor or AFO.

Attached: 1531315921537.gif (452x404, 1.47M)

no, students a shit

Attached: 1557503036320.jpg (742x935, 138K)

i want to fuck eri

Same with having sex with his wife. He's been practicing that for decades. What a based chad.

i want to fuck deku

Or both.

Attached: 64622827_p0.jpg (3500x1969, 2.11M)

>waah deku
11 chapters with no mention of him and he's still on your mind
when are you going to start charging him rent, user?

Attached: 1529720736629.png (512x512, 181K)

That's because you are a degenerate

>Kotafags

Attached: 1553612333970.jpg (1026x570, 302K)

>Unlimited twice works, Apocrypha
Hori is such a hack holy shit

Post your favorite theory proved wrong, or theory in general you think is retarded but is still pending
Proved wrong
Parka is Natsuo
Naomasa is black mist

Pending
traitor
Kids from Masegaki Primary School are now Noumu

The most logical answer would be Time, itself, with a certain amount of time needing to pass before her horn grows. And yet, her horn grew slightly that one time and not since. So it may be something else, or perhaps several factors are involved in increasing her power.

Compress calls out Twice for acting like a hero, but Compress himself doesn't look nor act much like a villain besides the occassional murder. But that's inevitable when engaging in deadly fights against heroes and villains.

(you)

Just with a few pictures, without even saying anything, we can turn miriofag into an insane human-shitstorm

Attached: koutaeri2.jpg (720x720, 107K)

very cute

Attached: hug.jpg (900x1200, 446K)

>Apocrypha
>implyig it's not another reason why HiroAka is just a subtle retelling of D.Gray-Man

Attached: road.gif (500x230, 981K)

Troll time. Deku is telling this story as he’s dying from the final arc. Bakugou becomes number 1 by default.

Need more madman back. Last time was vs Gentle.

i like you more than miriofag

That is because you're mirio

>we
yeah if you could stop shitting up the threads that'd be great

Attached: 1483067010033.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to be something she can will.

Deku seriously needs something new for his character to deal with beyond physical growth. Right now, the manga improves whenever it gets away from him. This arc has been great.

My traitor theory hasn't been proved wrong, but every time I post it, people get hysterical. Which is fun to see, but only in limited quantities.

There is a traitor. It's no one in class 1-A or 1-B. It's a member of the faculty. And most probably, on the Executive Committee, which seems to be the Principal, Midnight, All Might, Snipe, Present Mic, Cementoss, and occasionally Aizawa and Vlad. One of them. That's the only way the attacks on USJ and the training camp can be explained.

kill yourself namefag
imagine unironically being such an attention whore you give yourself a usename on an anonymous imageboard

I'm flattered, user

>shitting up threads
Where? I'm just posting pictures and some guy's getting mad about it. This time I'm just going meta about the whole thing leaving a few comments. And yet you're mad again

Attached: koutaeri3.jpg (900x800, 79K)

if Giga lasts longer than 1 full chapter between arriving in Deika and getting neutralized by Redestro, I think this arc will be a 10/10 for me. I really want to see him go full walking calamity mode

Oh shit, that's some Ujiko tier genius.

you're posting purely to get a rise out of another user. that's shitposting.
you're shitting up the threads
stop being such a faggot

Honestly? Based.

i love your dekus, they're so cute

No (You)

Attached: 1526501835813.png (537x174, 67K)

He's still too vanilla. He has some crazy moments but Hori doesn't capitalize on them. For example I'd have characters worried about how fucking psycho he went beating Gentle who was a mere shoplifter, but we're supposed to see it as an hype heroic moment instead of
>This kid is wrong
Maybe have All Might make comments about how he tried winning people over to his side while Deku doesn't care about villains and just wants to exterminate them all.
Kinda like how Gon in HxH is a generally good kid but in the Chimera Ant arc simply decides to stomp all ants without feeling remorse.

You want my attention because I have a name? You’re a cute little whore!

Attached: 01B18790-B1EB-448E-BDB8-263677D81266.jpg (828x1190, 661K)

Are you gonna let her do this to him!?

Attached: 1559266117054.jpg (1200x829, 406K)

Deku is the least interesting character in the manga.

where's the straw?

that's so cute, i want to bully deku like that

Attached: 1556768947917.jpg (480x360, 45K)

>Deku deciding to become "Absolute light" goes around town breaking down villain bones
>Timeskip
>Deku working in Endeavor's hero office ready to avenge All Might who was murdered by Shiggy The Diggy
GIVE IT TO ME, HORIKOSHI

More importantly, when is Deku coming back?

He needs some kind of foil and Bakugou is really not cutting it. He needs an arc with Todoroki and Iida again.

that's one of the least important things I could think of

Gentle went overboard too

I hope never.

You're thinking too small. Twice could make infinite Togas.

I've been hoping Bakugou gets severely injured or killed to give Deku character progression. That's the only way Kacchan would be worth it.
Build him up as the perfect student, have Deku idolize him and see him as the symbol of victory despite the bullying... and then have Kacchan get either physicall or mentally destroyed to make Deku understand how shit the world is.

Lmao Gon isn't even a generally "good kid."

But yeah everything else you said is right. Thing is, I don't think Midoriya is supposed to figure this stuff out this early. He's just a twerp with a strength quirk who hates being weak, but Hori isn't going to develop that in a direct challenge to Deku's ego, he'll just have him magically gravitate towards more heroic ways of acting without real consequence.

He wanted to secure Eri's happiness, nigga's crazy.
>tfw STANDING HERE I REALIZED THAT I'M JUST LIKE YOU

Attached: 1523673255654.png (1034x1295, 923K)

He really should smile more, though. Deku not smiling just makes him kind of scary.

Eri's happiness was a big part of it, but deku's feelings were convoluted as fuck during that fight. It was kind of a catharsis.

Attached: 04.jpg (893x1298, 316K)

Yes. A quirkless average man will have more interesting scenarios in his world, like how his relationships are with quirk people, the kind of people he dates (from quirkless chicks to mutants), and how he survives in disasterous villain situations. Having that kind of character will make us more care about this society and the people the heroes are protecting.

I like when he is lile this, Cute when he needs it and deranged when he fights

Yeah this never gets aknowledged in the manga but how does he hope to be the next All Might without being a Chad? Smiling with a good sense of humor and charismatic, socially capable. Deku has none of that, he's closer to Enji

Attached: 05.jpg (901x1300, 300K)

>Deku becomes the hero who gets tons of results but no one trusts
>Todoroki shapes up and becomes the Symbol of Peace because he doesn't want to end up like his dad

this, he has such a cute smile

>inko
>having anything to do with deku's dream
bitch she gave up on it even before you did and then tried to crush it a second time because it never occurred to her that training for a career consisting primarily of pitched street battles with criminals might be dangerous

They're so cute together, their love is pure and wholesome.

Attached: 1554663840778.jpg (800x800, 96K)

Deku won't be like all might

So close user, so close.

their love is lewd and frequent

Attached: 1551238215950.jpg (850x1200, 123K)

This arc is so boring if you don't give a fuck about the vilains geez

How powerful would they be if they combined their power? Wouldn't it amplify their abilities?

Attached: 74676333_p7.jpg (699x992, 625K)

being a living taser would be a pretty good hero quirk
that's why they need to breed

last arc was boring if you didn't give a fuck about the students

This fight and the Cultural festival reaffirmed that I like Deku's character. That hasn't really changed.

The whole manga is boring if you don't give a fuck about etc etc.

their child would have jumper cables for earlobes
that are also capable of causing earthquakes

8s soon brother

Attached: abd44a3653e728001676d6d1ddbe6f60.jpg (720x1440, 149K)

I classified as pending in fact

As in you don’t think there’s going to be a traitor at all?

I give a fuck about the students and the last arc was still boring, not to mention shit

Okay retard.

Why are they called Pro Heroes? Are they so full of themselves?

because they're heroes as a profession?
don't tell me you're one of those retards who don't know what "pro" means

It's like, a job and stuff. Gay shit, pretty basically.

fuck off Stain, how did you even get on 4channel from Tartarus

AFO has a internet quirk

Having a traitor when toga exist doesnt makes sense anymore, she can be taking someone appearance or copy the blood of someone invisible.

all of the traitor-related plots happened before Toga joined the League you fucking idiot

I stumble upon those idiots and it’s painful. They think that being a pro means that their stuff is undoubtedly better than the non-pro’s stuff. They are mentally retarded.

>All
literally one who can be explained by having a lightning quirk wich was adressed even by the student

Attached: 1559326288606.jpg (750x539, 119K)

Quirk isn't even lightning, it's electricity. Somehow that also gives him powers over devices.

His real quirk is probably the overpowered power of the Electromagnetic Spectrum. That would explain its description not matching up, or maybe translators are wrong and stupid.

I adore the smug aura of this picture. It sustains me.

That's a cute boy

It is a great reaction picture under specific circumstances.

i know right

post more smug dekus

There's no such a thing as a smug deku by Horikoshi.

God hates KotaEri, facts.

Attached: slight smugness.png (823x750, 758K)

i'm going to fucking breed with deku

Twice makes many, many Twices.

Each Twice makes and marries a Toga.

Worldwide population boom caused by two people.

cute, canon and Abe-approved

Attached: togatwice8.png (984x1028, 426K)

you know what this thread needs? more rule 63

Attached: girl deku.png (900x1440, 988K)

fuck off spammer

Checked
Very very based, also checked.

Who did she impersonate then? There’s been no students or teachers complaining about getting kidnapped for a few days.

i agree

Attached: dekuthighs.png (512x945, 504K)

Inko never laughed at him, she was too guilt plagued and devastated that his dream wasn't possible. She indulged all his behaviors like those thirteen notebooks and him constantly rushing to the scene of fights, and bought him All Might memorabilia. Then, when suddenly it DID become possible, she supported him far beyond reason. Her son kept coming home broken and exhausted or winding up in the hospital; during the Sports Festival she saw him on TV destroying himself against Shoto; he got kidnapped by a dangerous killer; and finally she was told he might lose the use of his arms if this continued. It was only then she put her foot down, and ONLY to him continuing to go to UA, because that was where the trouble seemed to be. And even in that she relented, once she was convinced All Might would protect him AND show him the path to achieving his dream. Next to All Might, I can't think of anyone who has supported him more.

All mothers should be like that.

>Imagine violating his personal space and making him blush

Attached: IMG_20190529_212733.jpg (501x829, 87K)

Deku looked like a chad there, he needs to stop being indecisive in general and also
go searching for situation where he can help, like todoroki and bakugou in the street

imagine violating his tight asshole

How old is twice? Is Hori aware he's shilling for an adult and a minor when he writes twice feeling things for toga?

Mei and Ochaco both do that.

What happened bros?

i want to be in deku's personal space constantly!
i want to be close to him at all times!

>How old is twice?
old enough
>Is Hori aware he's shilling for an adult and a minor when he writes twice feeling things for toga?
he is, and it's based

Attached: togatwice.jpg (800x640, 119K)

God, I want to touch him without his consent

>thinking hori isn't well aware of the age gaps he writes

Deku is miles more confident than he used to be

Attached: 1544207762071.png (438x299, 76K)

>dekuposting

Attached: out.png (633x263, 139K)

I wonder why.
Is it because he never has anything to be smug about in canon?

Toga x Twice is cute and canon

Yeah and what’s the problem? They don’t care about laws.

Don't forget to close the door

Attached: IMG_20190312_125212.jpg (640x677, 74K)

you mean besides having a cute girl that loves him, having the strongest quirk in the entire series, lots of friends and his dreams coming true around him? besides those things I guess he doesn't have too much to be smug about.

He's just incredibly humble

Attached: 1559065449178.png (389x227, 62K)

Based

He doesn't realize a cute girl loves him, his quirk isn't the strongest yet because he hasn't mastered it yet, most of his friends are honestly more like acquaintances, and he has a massive case of impostor syndrome that leads him to believe that he doesn't deserve to have his dreams come true.

I don’t think she is a minor.

Attached: ED4A3730-DE43-4D9F-9A00-9BD19A5EB153.jpg (439x379, 67K)

Attached: 1559023271262.png (1123x651, 77K)

She's 17

she sure does love him

Attached: bruises.jpg (650x800, 157K)

>Deku doesn't have "chest" tattooed across his chest
9/10

Where was that stated? Villains don’t get those character pages.

chapter 225

Kek

We are reaching levels of speedreading that shouldn't be possible

>Villains don’t get those character pages.
wrong

Attached: shigaraki.jpg (1532x2296, 1.12M)

how fast do you fucking read

In the most recent volume Hori said he'd only did that to make the villains more mysterious but has decided against it so they'll start getting profiles now

>likes: nothing
what a fucking dork

on a related note, I wonder what background pages we'll get in volume 24. I hope it's Toga and Twice

>but has decided against it so they'll start getting profiles now
watch him not giving Dabi a profile

That explains it I’ve been MIA for a few months.

I must be blind I don’t see it.

>Unlimited Twice Works
Is Horikoshi a Rinfag? He seems to be into girls that would bully him. Or would he be a Sakurafag because he loves girls with fat tits?

>Villains just get huge power ups as convenient plot armor instead of developing better fighting skills
What a hack

but none of the main girls are bullies (besides maybe jirou and even then she's hardly a main girl) and he makes women according to his tastes

he doesn't make more money though because he maybe squeezes out a single volume a year

Wait never mind ind.

Attached: DD610D41-3EBE-43B6-8816-224F178ECD10.jpg (901x355, 179K)

Of course he’s not getting one yet. Neither did Rei, for that matter.

Mob psycho gets all the hero aca money anyways

Mob > deku

>Naruto
>Spiderman
>now FSN

Is there a single thing Horikoshi likes that isn't formulaic cashgrab garbage? No wonder his series reflects a low IQ mind fed on tired tropes.

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

It probably turn into a general 'makes particles move' quirk. Or more accurately a 'wave generation' quirk. Given that electricity is the movement of electrons, generally in a wave-form pattern, and sound is the movement of air particles in a wave-form pattern.

>art imitating life imitating art
true pottery

There was that bust of Mina he did where she’s scolding him for losing the files to some drawing.

Mina is a bully

toga! don't smoke, it's bad for you!

the viz translation says something different actually.

The viz manga translation just says, "This is the story of how I became a great hero."

she picked up the habit from her boyfriend

Attached: togatwice10.jpg (564x676, 155K)

but deku doesn't smoke

Attached: 1552090270036.jpg (735x890, 102K)

exactly

Extremely based and canonpilled

twice is a bad friend, he should stop giving toga his cigarettes, she's under aged

will he get actual development this arc?

Attached: 00o2_1280.png (485x750, 277K)

Does the series ever touch on how kinda fucked up it is that no one is ever allowed to help stop crimes using their quirks without specifically having a license, or is that handwaved as part of the background for the set up, or is it displayed in a positive light?

dear god I want this to be real

There is literally an entire arc about it right now.

>Does the series ever touch on how kinda fucked up it is that no one is ever allowed to help stop crimes using their quirks without specifically having a license,
it's brought up a few times in the series, including in the arc that's happening right now

So based on Shiggy's height, how tall is the rest of the league? I remember Dabi being taller than him, but Twice is shorter.

Fucking mutie.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

>this nigga attacken with frozen tv dinners
you laugh then you get a hungryman through the throat

he's not a mutie he's a burn victim
it's different

To be fair, given how Shiggy described his own psychological and emotional state, it makes perfect sense...

guys remember all that shitstorm caused by normalfags dissing Hori for the drawing the girls in swimsuits in his twitter?
How would they react if Togawice becomes canon?

i had ANOTHER izujirou dream

Attached: chrome_2018-02-18_23-43-28.png (354x561, 69K)

impotent seething probably, too bad Toga is only 8 months away from being legal in muttistan

ok yotsubashi im boutta head out

Yes. It's not only in part the focus of the current arc, in the Gentle Criminal / Cultural Festival arc it was revealed Gentle was prosecuted and his family ruined because he tried to use his quirk illegally to help a falling man, and inadvertently prevented a Pro Hero from actually saving the guy. The system is presented as unfair and oppressive, but people put up with it because it's better than the anarchy and devastation that existed before.

>Parka can lower the temperature of ice
Hey, if he could lower it to -42'C he could literally freeze the water vapour out of the air and in your lungs

Attached: hobbitses.jpg (328x272, 14K)

Who cares?

Why the fuck was he under the roots of two trees?

I think the endgame is hero system failing, and schools and institutions dedicated to heroes not existing anymore.

He's doing a better job of destroying the city than the LoV is.

Leave the monkey out of your faggot delusions, he doesn't deserve any more bullying than he already gets in canon.

Attached: death_incarnate.jpg (1279x727, 530K)

He is way too powerful. Also, what do you think redestro's power is?

I was going to say, this actually seems a bit more dangerous than Shoto's ice. Sure, he requires always having a piece of ice around, but make it small enough and get it close enough to an opponent unseen and you have a perfect assassination weapon.

>not the end of quirks
Singularity is coming kid

What happened in the dream?

I fucking hated this. Did they feel the anime wouldn't be popular? Goddamn I'm mad.

That also would be okay.

I love this invisible girl and I pray she gets an arc one day.

Attached: 69898979_p0.jpg (729x993, 475K)

so it would look cooler when he emerged
being an evil overlord's trusted lieutenant is at least 50% style

He can travel underground, either by burrowing or phasing through the earth. When the doctor played All for One's voice over his radio Giga bolted straight up, regardless of what was above him.

Spots, from what we've seen...

>an arc
A chapter or two at best.

Attached: ∕ss∕.png (655x352, 91K)

Not even that, if he had a canister of liquid nitrogen or something alike, he could use the few crystals that form around the canister itself without even opening it, then have them collect water vapour from around the air. In a minute or so he could have his ice dragon from literal thin air.

Think about it, the lov is fighting him. You think he'd sleep right next to them, while being vulnerable? Sleeping underground was pretty clever.

What did Mina mean by THIS?

Attached: tumblr_inline_osz6z3hIp81ujjuud_640.png (624x484, 216K)

Wasn't there a short doujin where Nana /ss/ with Deku?

Attached: 1551234559448.png (424x437, 325K)

That kirishima and Mina are endgame.

For me, it's shigatoga

Attached: 1558061561557.png (800x600, 539K)

they were fighting villains together while shouting dirty one-liners at each other and at the end they were all sweaty and their clothes were torn a bit from fighting and they looked at each others bodies and then into each others eyes and kissed on the lips and then izuku picked her up and started smooching her cheeks and neck while she blushed and giggled and he carried her off and it transitioned into an intense missionary sex scene

Attached: 1519440677399.png (228x232, 31K)

Hey guys do these threads have any unspoken rules?

Attached: CF87DFFA-34BC-4389-B988-B15E4D570511.jpg (374x242, 33K)

Whoever made this has mad edition skills

what would the sex be like though

if we told you they wouldn't be unspoken

Attached: big head toga.jpg (620x859, 125K)

Attached: wow.jpg (473x633, 113K)

Age gap is always cute and canon

I like it but togatwice has many more canon points

I will remain wishful. You are free to call me a fool.

Attached: 69852005_p0.png (618x1000, 161K)

always be nice and respectful to people, especially those who appear to be struggling

dangerous

Always tell anons like
To fuck off

but we speak that rule all the time

Attached: 1529767873823.png (504x628, 149K)

I ship it.

Attached: 1513633467831.png (550x1100, 341K)

Attached: 1513633922882.png (550x1100, 361K)

based

Attached: 1534567474817.jpg (950x990, 356K)

Attached: 1513634139319.png (550x1100, 367K)

Is it strange that 3/4 of this series' best fights were the ones with the lowest stakes?

I'm just praying that we get a villain with an ability capable of finally showing her body.

Attached: tooru_hagakure_x_m_reader_full_by_taranthygod-dc9cbkn.jpg (300x419, 22K)

While I don’t mind this being endgame how do you go off so little. There’s too little at this point for me to understand anyone caring too much about this ship. But before you feel like I’m picking on you I feel the same about todomomo.

Attached: KM_PostSx_4.png (550x1100, 212K)

>how do you go off so little.
Have you never shipped before? If two characters even remotely pay attention to each other they they're ship material. Case in point.

Attached: 1497929487782.jpg (900x800, 452K)

Reminder that gentle knew la brava since she was 15 and he fell in love with her anyways

No. Hori doesn't do well writing life or death stakes, just look at that atrocious "Deku will die in Nighteye's vision" plot point with the wishing energy (the worst writing since Fairy Tail) and MUH MILLION PERCENT.

Attached: 1551987442117.jpg (1300x1000, 495K)

So do you ship every character with every character? Like aizawa with all his students since they interacted? Of course I shipped but only a handful either cause I genuinely liked the relationship or it appealed to my fetish otherwise I think two characters might be cute together and don’t care much among that.

Where there's a will.

Attached: 1512623410402.jpg (800x750, 408K)

>dabi
>character
Pick one

Attached: villain arc.png (736x4302, 493K)

autism the post

you'r gay now

>he posted it again

Their love doesn't seem to be an intimate or sexual one, so that's fine. There are many forms of love.

I want Aizawa to retire so he can spend time with me!

i don't see how but ok

Attached: 1525754168965_2.png (568x648, 83K)

La brava has videos of naked gentle taking a bath

I feel nothing but disgust when death prophecies are used to artificially raise the stakes and then violated. Sorry that you have no standards, maybe you will read better manga one day.

Attached: 1497752924059.jpg (185x264, 13K)

so it was a wet dream

>have autism
>my fault

Say what you want about Deku but the boy has fine taste in women

Baths are a perfectly normal thing in japanese culture.

Attached: Manami.png (543x768, 354K)

So could Apocrypha just wait until you're eating some shaved ice and then drop it down to absolute zero while it's in your mouth?

i want to spend time with you!

If you put shaved ice in your mouth around him he could probably just launch it into your brain.

Why aren't there more female teachers other than Fetish McPedoshit?

I just an attractive older female that actual has a personality.

Not when there's a young girl spying on an older man who's 10 years older

I thought he was just a Cryomancer, the thermal manipulation stuff on top is simply absurd.

or force it down your throat but keep it just cold enough that it doesn't melt

not quite
it didn't make me cum nor did i wake up with an erection but i did wake up with a feeling of "man that was so cute and lewd"

Attached: 1507751803545.jpg (1453x1255, 454K)

Kek

>spoonfeed me or else you're you're cancer
no

back to Yea Forumseddit with you

I would be more concerned about him making the ice force itself out of your stomach like a frozen chestburster

This one was funny

Because women make poor role models.

Really though what would be the point other than more fan-service?

You're getting better at least. The Dabi part actually made me chuckle

i had a dream this morning where i hung out with toga, it was nice.

Attached: 1536199722884.png (600x800, 358K)

I'm just saying that Naruto had more older female characters at this point in the manga.

>what's your deal, magic man?
okay that made me laugh

I have to say, the paintfag alternating between "I don't remember [plot point] because I don't care about the series" and making comics whining that his headcanon was wrong is pretty funny

I actually do not want that because invisibility is my fetish and seeing her would ruin it.

Attached: 57836742_p0.jpg (1187x1920, 167K)

Why can't Hori draw teenager?

Midnight is a teacher because she can't get a husband so her only option is underage boys

I accept your concession.

Attached: 1533148149625.gif (304x305, 449K)

And she can't even get that because no one wants to deal with a smelly, sweaty virgin woman over 30.

Ironic the guy who copy pasted the same thing every thread is calling others NPCs.

>no one wants to deal with a smelly, sweaty virgin woman over 30.
now that's what I call incorrect

Do something better.

>NPC meme
I want Yea Forums to leave
It also makes your joke worse

Is Machia the OG Destro?

Something being pasta isn't an argument against it newfag. You are basically admitting that you can't argue against it. Do everyone a favor and keep your mouth shut like a good boy if you can't refute the "copy pasta".

Attached: 1544176053981.png (64x72, 3K)

you're*
FTFY

>best arc in 3 years
>threads are either dead or hijacked by shippers
This is worse than 2015 SnK

Something being pasta invalidates it as an argument in the first place because it's literally regurgitated spam

Why would I need to refute something that we have already refuted the first time it was posted? Or do you have such shitty memory that your programming cannot comprehend it?

But not worse than 2019 SnK.

Aizawa has to be careful, especially when she's in 'costume'.

>Calls other people NPCs like the /pol/ack Yea Forumsermin he is
>But posts copypasta, insisting someone other than him is the person incapable of forming their own opinion
How does the foot of a hypocrite taste, because you're so deep that your ankle is molesting your uvula

is there a comprehensive list of /bnha/-approved ships out there?

What's the matter? Did the statement not compute with your pre-recorded responses?

Attached: 1556598443539.jpg (1713x1992, 513K)

>League of Villains please save my manga

Attached: 33ehms1.png (640x360, 205K)

>uses NPC meme, something unoriginal and they did not think of or create to call other people unoriginal, unthinking and uncreative

Its the both the worst and best meme in existence. Its the worst because you're 100% guilty of what you're accusing others of, and its the best because it lets you know immediately that the person you're talking to is a fucking braindead idiot who can't have an opinion unless its given to them and can't defend it if they aren't supplied the ammunition by the people they're parroting.

Attached: shiggybook.jpg (700x498, 534K)

2019 SnK actually has tension

he said /bnha/ approved, not schizo avatarfag approved

Attached: togabaku.jpg (736x732, 80K)

Any number of blanket statements that simply assert yourself to be right without evidence or backing is not a valid argument.

Reply directly to the criticism without broadcasting inferiority complex or don't reply at all.

Attached: hisokaballin.png (202x262, 68K)

this arc sure is good, but there isnt really anything to discuss

Attached: ochacobj.png (268x297, 64K)

fuck off

>wahhh NPC maymays wahhhh
You guys realize that it only gains traction because you make it clear it bothers you

Attached: ibaranpc.png (476x632, 47K)

Attached: 1542673444322.png (610x890, 189K)

She was a high school grad when she hunted him down and joined up with him. She's just very short.

Ahh the NPC poster reads hxh. How suprising

>HxH
It all makes sense now. I'll do what I damn well please, brainlet. Sorry you got BTFO but your butthurt will heal one day after you learn to admit you lost the game.

Based.

the names you call me are very rude, why do you have to be so mean?

Attached: file.png (564x564, 402K)

No, she joined him when a month had passed after he uploaded his first video, which was six years ago.
She joined him as soon as she graduated middle school.

No we just find the irony of you posting it and no realising the implication hilarious.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/188854567/#188861488
lol, he really isn't trying

>suprising

>still no argument

Attached: 1498695785760.png (400x400, 166K)

>HxH poster appears in MHA threads right when Jim poster appears on BC threads
like a clock

Reminder to report and ignore

Attached: 15961422046.jpg (873x178, 63K)

>Has yet to give an original argument which hasn't been refuted before.
But then again what can I expect from someone mentally incapable of going off script?

Attached: 1553995596964.jpg (1920x2246, 1021K)

Deku when in close proximity to the villainous element becomes a whole new type of Deku

>Cute and canon
Izuocha
Togatwice
Todoroki x tetsu tetsu's punches
Endeavor x ray
Gentle x midget

Memes
Dekujirou
Dekumei
Bakujirou
Bakutsuyu
Aizawa x joke (his character)

Attached: 1532448143833.png (236x252, 99K)

the fact that resdestro and skeptic are homosexual lovers is an uncomfortable but open secret within the MLA

cringe

did you copypaste this from tumblr?

>Todoroki X TetsuTetsus punches
Be careful user, you might summon todosperg with that

no i got it from hori

>ngnh!

Attached: 1555808142773.png (1280x720, 567K)

>cucks Jirou and Todoroki at the same time
Confirmed based ship

Attached: 1559269466712.png (210x207, 45K)

He already did

umm, todoroki already has a boyfriend though?

Attached: 3r44451280.jpg (704x668, 94K)

cute

All Shippercucks need to be purged

>cucks Ochako, Mei, Toga, Kaminari, Momo, Bakugo, and Koda at the same time
holy based

Attached: 2928118.png (1282x600, 1.24M)

Dumb fujoshit

>the ones who post it are the real NPCs!
How original

so, is he just a random hooded guy?

Attached: 230 (2).png (338x378, 49K)

I assume that Dabi gets his "power up" fighting this ice guy. I hope Compress gets his this arc.

Do we know if Spinner has a quirk or is his quirk "lizard man"?

That's nothing, any Midnight ship automatically cucks at least 100 other people

Mirio x Eri is, in my opinion, the best ship to have ever existed

Hear hear

We don't know Spinner's quirk. It's been conspicuously withheld.

it's Diavolo

I'm pretty sure the 7 quirks thing is meant to make him less vanilla because they realized he was boring with just AM's powers.

It doesnt fix the core issue though, which is Deku and Bakugo's rivalry sucks when compared to pro heroes and villains stuff. Shoto is also boring but I put up with him because he's connected to Endeavor (and probably Dabi), a more interesting character.

Yes, unless Hori makes him some unmentioned relative of Rei's; there's no dot to connect it to that would make it a significant reveal though. I guess he talks like a eugenicsfag so it's conceivable that he could be part of the reason she got pushed into marrying Enji.

How do you lower an ice's temperature

We don't even know how cold ice can get

i want deku to hold me whenever i'm sad!
i want him to make me feel safe!

>We don't even know how cold ice can get
-273.15 degrees celsius

Bully at all costs

Attached: dentist.png (773x542, 44K)

>Implying deku would ever top
Man this place is just full of the weirdest shit

>Deku is conveniently the first person to change Nighteye's visions
>Deku is conveniently the first OFA users to access the asspull of multiple quirks

The core issue is that Deku is a gary stu and the universe bends over backwards to have him look awesome at all times. Like naruto being jesus and achieving world peace, or ichigo having a million hidden OP powers and killing every villain, or inherting the #1 hero's power and eventually becoming the #1 hero in deku's case, and now conveniently there are more quriks available to him. There's no substance or tension to be found in a series that pretenses life-or-death conflict but can't commit to having a flawed MC.

Attached: 1550663618076.png (515x601, 173K)

Deku isnt a gary stu. He's just a faggot.

>There's no substance or tension to be found in a series that pretenses life-or-death conflict but can't commit to having a flawed MC.
agreed, HxH is shit

>HOW DO THE PHYSICS OF THESE PHYSICS DEFYING SUPERPOWERS WORK
nigga

Ice is water. Water is solid once it is below 0 celsius and can keep going down

This is why Koichi is the better MC and should've been the protag, and OfA shouldn't have had extra quirks. If it's introduced at all.

You can't tell me that Hori gave Deku more quirks for any other reason than AfO being shitty and vanilla with no cool special moves

Especially when every other shounen protagonist had at least 3 special moves by the time their mangas hit chapter 200

Attached: 1517292227862.png (168x164, 28K)

>heat can increase to infinite degrees of farenheit
>ice can only decrease to 0 kelvin

He's a massive gary-stu that cries and whines costantly even though he is GUARANTEED to be one of the most powerful heroes already. Everyone in his class likes him, he wins by massive asspulls and learns new abilities in days he gets so lucky everytime he fucks up. He's got the #1 hero kissing his ass, while Uraraka's entire screentime now is blowing his dick for no fucking reason.

Attached: 1528642420182.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

whats the joke here?

finger flick air bullets are pretty cool

>Especially when every other shounen protagonist had at least 3 special moves by the time their mangas hit chapter 200
so your problem with MHA is that it's not generic enough?
also, Gon never had a special move other than Ja-Janken and he did fine

Uh, no. Heat can increase until the atom is wholly obliterated from the thermal energies, at which point it becomes an exotic variety of electromagnetic radiation.
At 0 Kelvin no thermodynamic exchange is occurring at all and the system has no energy.

>You can't tell me that Hori gave Deku more quirks for any other reason than AfO being shitty and vanilla with no cool special moves
Well duh. Now we get to enjoy seeing Deku get into a pinch and getting saved by a new quirk.

But Deku isnt a gary stu. He's a shitty AfO holder. He needs extra quirks where All Might didnt need them to beat the biggest bad. Had Mirio gotten AfO, he'd have mastered the strength faster than Deku cause he isnt a fag.

excuse you, but Deku can both kick and punch as well as flick his fingers.

Attached: 73822904_p3.jpg (800x2000, 299K)

Kirishima's existence

toga!

Attached: 1537667494798.jpg (2560x1600, 461K)

deserves the death sentence

Why is a low effort shitpost the only reply the Heroturd can formulate? Gon has lost his protag status and been completely depowered for almost 100 chapters now. He hasn't appeared since chapter 345 and we're currently at 390.

Attached: 1514786189479.png (327x273, 23K)

no, toga should go to a hospital and maybe they'll find medication that'll work for her and she can get better

>no argument
cope

The medication is a heavy dose of friendship.

jirou becoming the yoko ono of class 1-a

Well said. MHA died conceptually before Deku even got into UA. The biggest glalring problem with the series is that the he's practically flawless. Yeah, he cries like a bitch sometimes but the fact of the matter is that this never gets in the way of his ability to save people, and it never impairs his ability to inspire others. Besides that, he has literally no character flaws, and he already embodies the traits of an ideal hero as portrayed by the series. This butchers his development and makes it so that the only thing for him left to do is get physically stronger.

Attached: 1508565336911.png (441x363, 92K)

>Well said. MHA died conceptually before Deku even got into UA. The biggest glalring problem with the series is that the he's practically flawless.

Hello speedreader.

Deku is

>insecure
>has a massive saviour complex
>doubts himself
>tries to shoulder everything by himself
>can't stand up for himself and lets people walk all over him

He literally has more flaws than Bakugo and Todoroki.

i really wish that worked for me, no one wants to be my friend anymore

Based hunterchad

Attached: 1538805016917.jpg (3223x3000, 2.22M)

which of the BnHA's does this apply to?

Attached: butt.jpg (1205x523, 204K)

>so your problem with MHA is that it's not generic enough?
I'd prefer generic. Maybe then shit wouldn't take entire eons to happen.

>-273.15 degrees celsius
Absolute zero, for those not familiar with the C scale.

The point is cold has a limit and heat just goes until oblivion

Bakugo is essentially the shadowMC and also already has half a dozen special moves.

yeah Deku is 100% a bottom.

>AfO

Attached: 1559238607998.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>yeah Deku is 100% a bottom.
indeed he is.

Attached: battered wife.jpg (800x1159, 132K)

cute, i'm going to cuddlerape him so hard

>He literally has more flaws than Bakugo and Todoroki.
And that makes him good how

That's like saying you read Spiderman to watch Peter Parker be an insufferable millennial goof

Attached: the day BnHA died.jpg (934x843, 228K)

Deku is
>humble
>wants to help people
>humble
>doesn't want to drag others into danger
>humble
Wow, so flawed.

>"hxh is bad for these reasons"
>"those reasons don't exist and here's why"
>"heh. n-no argument"

>That's like saying you read Spiderman to watch Peter Parker be an insufferable millennial goof

People certainly don't read Spiderman to see the same stories repeated over and over again and see MJ break up with him multiple times.

Nice try, but all of those superficial "flaws" you posted are framed as virtues within the narrative. He literally gets rewarded OfA for brainlessly rushing into danger which you call a flaw. Deku is the most unapologetic Gary Stu I've ever seen.

>insecure
>tells Bakugo he will surpass him
>literally always saves the day
Sorry user, Deku sucks.

>Deku seriously needs something new for his character to deal with beyond physical growth.
Like?
>Right now, the manga improves whenever it gets away from him.
This is just a contrarian opinion. Say something that doesn't make you sound like a jackass.

>the first 300 chapters of HxH don't exist because Gon isn't the MC right now
jesus christ at least try

To be honest all those flaws are often seen as "positive flaws" because they hint to a character being too good hearted that they inflict pain on themselves

jirou topping deku with her feminine penis

>jirou

Attached: 1527908806259.png (540x440, 167K)

They're only seen as positive from a certain point of view.

Izuku is one bad day away from becoming Emiya Shirou tier of "I want to be a hero".

That's not a good thing.

You don't need a dick to top. I have visual references but not the type I can post on a blue board

Real question is, when does ice cease or begin to be ice?
If it's a slush, does that mean he'll manipulate the individual crystals but leave the rest behind?

But 7 quirks don't make him interesting.
Hori could've focused on giving him a more visually impressive fighting style and had Deku come up with more clever ways to use his currently limited super strength.
Or just make him a compelling character.
Instead he just slaps more powers on Deku.

>Real question is, when does ice cease or begin to be ice?
when there are crystals, presumably

Deku is already worse than Shinji and Tsuna.

There's literally no way to make super strength interesting.That's why the Hulk is a shitty Avenger.

>Deku come up with more clever ways to use his currently limited super strength.

Then he just becomes Saitama Lite. And Saitama is literally the worst person he could become.

how do you make super strength interesting? is this why DEX > STR?

>For example I'd have characters worried about how fucking psycho he went beating Gentle who was a mere shoplifter,
Are you being serious? He was stopping someone who was going to ruin an event that every worked hard on for petty gain why would he be considered a psycho?

>stuff
Yeah never be a writer. That's one of MHAs strengths is that it doesn't try to blur the line between good and evil. Gentle being an exception because he wasn't really bad and never did anything unforgivable. The LoV are likable but they are scumbags who Hori doesn't try to redeem or justify their actions because none of them are trying to do good. Most of what you wrote would be grossly out of character and not fit the tone in MHA but you idiots don't care about integrity you just want to be edgy.

Attached: 1559065485450.jpg (210x210, 14K)

>think of other ways to use Super Strength
>only way is to make him one punch man
>doesn't think of Martial arts

Maybe if Deku's super strength had some kind of drawback.
Like if he was so strong that any of his attacks just destroyed what was in their way, but there was a drawback.
Maybe he'd need to break a limb or a finger in order to use his strength, and that would mean that he'd need to carefully consider each attack and constantly be on the defensive as he uses his finite ammo to back his enemy into a position where he can win, but he still needs to save at least one blow for the finishing blow.
That could be interesting, but unfortunately, Deku is just generically strong with no drawback other than not being as strong as he could potentially be.

He's not trying to be like All Might.

You just conceded but for the sake of argument let's talk about the early arcs, HxH is rarely revolved around the MC. In Yorkshin for example, the climax is the hostage situation, and it is resolved without a battle. In Yorkshin, Gon has not one single real fight (only being outclassed and not retaliating after one hit). In CA arc, Humanity beats the ants with a poisonous nuke while Gon is seeking revenge irrelevant to the larger stakes at play (Pitou would have died to poison regardless). in Election arc, he is incapacitated.

Then, after Gon's story reached a climax, Togashi let him lose his nen. This is not a problem since the manga is not about fighting or even Gon himself, so it move on with Kurapikka as MC.

This honestly is maybe the biggest reason why I like hxh so much and why I became a Hunterchad. Protagonists are supposed to be flawed and fail, it makes them compelling and lends credibility to the narrative, hence why Gon is so brilliant. And the veteran readers will recognize and love all the subtle ways the shonen tropes are embraced and subverted with his character. This is why my hero academia will always be a shit story, because it betrays the most fundamental rule of character writing.

Attached: 1505947647362.jpg (800x807, 403K)

>can't even copypasta right
get it together man

>quotes the wrong person
>identifies as a *chad

Ladies and gentlemen, autism.

>subtle ways the shonen tropes are embraced and subverted with his character.

Subversion? Rian Johnson is that you?

Shirou works because the narrative doesn't sugercoat how fucked up he is and how easily he would die mindlessly trying to save people. for the 5 good endings the VN has there's 40 more where Shirou dies more often than not in a very horrible and painful way by consequence of the most minimal change. I am not a Fatefag anymore but I find your attempt at comparing two massively different characters to prop up a Gary Stu like Deku reflective of fanboy syndrome.

Attached: 1436730016465.jpg (412x544, 55K)

Attached: 1550746903560.png (280x398, 130K)

Would Toga be successfully able to woo Ochako if she acquired some of Deku's blood and shapeshifted his dick?

Attached: when will they learn.png (1028x790, 354K)

Based

>Deku seriously needs something new for his character to deal with beyond physical growth
His entire arc isn't about physical growth.

Attached: 0213-008.jpg (926x1300, 271K)

>"I have no argument so I'll point out a misquote that was promptly corrected! That'll show them! XD pls upboat"

Is this what COPE looks like?

Attached: 1445807621600.jpg (271x275, 14K)

Meant to quote

Attached: 1468879368198.jpg (350x350, 29K)

this is OOC af. Deku doesn't like girls.

your copypasta had no argument in the first place. I said that Gon isn't a flawed MC and you never proved me wrong, just spammed increasingly moronic copypastas

Man, this was a nice thread for a while.

Gon is literally baby's first subversion. Pick a cool MC like the main girl like the Girl from Teppu or something if you want to go on a rant about someone.

Let him suck hunter x hunter. He’s deprived of it.

>doesn't like girls
sleeping must be a pain

Attached: color.jpg (1366x881, 1013K)

What if Toga shapeshifted Deku's dick and Ochako's pussy and impregnated herself? Would she be able to produce a baby, and would the baby have Toga's DNA too?

Subversions are a a writing gimmick. They’re not anything special .

>M-M-M-MUH PASTA
Refute its content. You will reply to this with more deflection and no argument, because you literally can't.

I will be merciful and accept your concession in advance. Now get some rest after losing this battle, because you need it. It's going to be hard to recover from pic related.

Attached: the chad truth.png (1846x178, 49K)

That's my point. Subversions are nice when done well but they do not a good story make.

I was mainly looking for a reason to tell people to read Teppu.

Actually, he is. But he can't do it. He doesn't have All Might's charisma, size, looks, OR natural ability to use OfA. He's going to have to become his own type of greatest hero. People - including All Might - have been telling him this, that his worship of All Might shackles him and he needs to do what is best for himself. And that seems to be sinking in...

>Refute its content
it's content had nothing to do with anything I said. Holy shit this cope is off the charts

>kacchan I know you’re stressed so use my asshole, I’ll take all your stress away
>he strips down and gets on his knees while spreading his asscheeks with both hands, go ahead kacchan
>DEKUUU
>his bulging hot 8 inch cock years through deku’s ass and so fast and powerful that Deku forgets the pain in 3 seconds and instead moans in pleasure
>not good I have to please him harder, 8% to squeeze him out
>bakugou's cock is near crushed but he takes off his shirt and prepares to get serious
>AAAAAAAH DEKU I WON’T LOSE
>bakugou grabs deku’s hips and pumps it in so fast that deku is starting to burn
>aaaah it hurts but I have to do it for him, I have to stop squeezing and instead loosen my asshole to make it easier for him
>as his asspussy is loosened, bakugou's cock goes even deeper and deku moans unexpectedly as kacchan's cock hits all the good spots
>'pounding sounds'
>DAMN YOU I WON’T LOSE, TAKE MY CUM AND LOSE
>bakugou flips deku around and fucks him hard from the front while choking him with one hand
>his cock gets bigger and bigger and presses deku’s prostate like a hot piston
>AAAAAAAAAH KACCHAN LET IT ALL OUT
>bakugou spurts out a furious load filled with tension and frustration AAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>deku cums and orgasms uncontrollably as his legs and asshole shake with pleasure and pain
>I win, how could you lose even with almight’s power? DAMMIT
>almight arrives and says that he’s sorry he didn’t notice he was backed up and that he chose deku because he had a tight future that can be extraordinary
>almight hugs bakugou from the front and takes his huge 15 inch cock and pounds bakugou shounen’s butthole dozens of times in 2 seconds and cums then bakugou yells out ‘ALMIIIIIIIIIIIGHT’ as he almost loses consciousness
>you’ve always been good so I chose midoriya shounen so he can also enter this stage
>so ends the fight and they go back as almight tells bakugou the truth

Attached: Boku inside me Hero.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

The problem with Gon is that he is boring. There's not much to him other than being 'what if a normal shonen MC was actually just an asshole'.
There are stories that are similar that do it better, SnK's Eren is unironically fun, Chainsaw Man hits the same demographic and Denji is much fun, I could keep going but I don't really feel like it.

Point is I am not interesting in 'refuting' your argument both because you are not arguing in good faith, and the Gon is just not interesting enough for me to care about. He's just boring. Honestly he's no more of a subversion of the standard tropes as Deku is, the authors just took the subversion in opposite directions

>related image about physical growth and Oh my 7 quirk mastery
>entire arc isn't about physical growth
???

Like me. Twice is quirky and amusing enough, but I literally could not care less about Shigaraki and whatever bullshit he wants to do.

Attached: 1337.png (235x380, 140K)

what a cute boy

I just want this manga to be over already, but it won't end until another 7 years

The trouble is, for some American readers, all those traits ARE flaws. They want an anti-hero, someone who takes no lip, solves things with his fists, shows no weakness or mercy or remorse, and ignores the rules in the name of his own values. Instead they've got this... kid... and it drives them mad with rage and disgust, that BnHA is so popular with him as the protagonist.

Really, they should read something else...

Fuck off schizofag.

Attached: T H I C C.jpg (923x1200, 136K)

God I wanna suck his 11 inch dick.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 382K)

>deku is a loser bitch
>deku is a flawless gary stu

Attached: 1558925006719.jpg (700x531, 134K)

Kek.

PLACE THIS UNDER SPOILERS DUMBASS. Also, hot.

>Literally right there says it's an issue with his personality
>Only about physical growth

why do you have to be so mean?

kill yourself fag

Which girls can take his cock balls deep?

me

This sounds like a job for Deep Dope!

Attached: 1523737834846.png (483x823, 145K)

what

I don't feel like my opinion is that contrarian. A lot of people would agree the Pro Hero arc and the current LoV arc are better than the joint training and Yakuza arcs.

The main theme being legacy and Deku's need to be his own man has been steadily marching forward but it feels like we've reached a point where he's mostly wrapped up his issues and all he needs to do is get stronger. What made his dynamic with Todoroki and Iida so great is that all three of them dealt with carrying legacy in a different way, which is why I suggested doing another arc with the three of them as the focus.

he said girl

Mina.

Jirou and Momo

Fine. Bakugou.

Attached: bakutatas.png (310x310, 120K)

Shiggy's grandma.

L O N D O N

faggotry isnt funny
kill yourself

Kek, why did they design it like that.

Attached: 1518570049277.png (880x701, 536K)

I love when cute little innocent Deku gets mean looking.

Attached: deku beam.png (630x987, 364K)

i wish

Damn it all, he is the cutest boy

Attached: 1529332060394.png (600x836, 241K)

>bakugoselfinserters.png

They knew their target audience.

Either frog or deep dope

Attached: 9e227c30-2459-4c5a-8488-399059a11fa7.jpg (1280x1355, 542K)

Attached: 12536441.png (426x325, 161K)

>deku will never impregnate you

why even live

What????

Will Tsuyu lay eggs that he has to cum on?

HE'S GROWING UP. LOOK AT SISSY ALL MIGHT DEKU WILL GROW BIG AND STRONG.

Attached: D70UO6WUwAEpMGd.jpg (668x1024, 75K)

Read Teppu.

This is the face of your Hunterchad, say something nice about him.

Attached: file.png (1450x1450, 1.98M)

really gets the joggin noggin

jesus christ i need to have sex with this nerd right fucking now

>Take the greenpill

Attached: 1573221949630.jpg (1000x690, 38K)

>HxHfag is also a Kamikek
oh no no no no

>Dude RPs Garou

OH NO NO NO

Attached: file.png (523x507, 150K)

>Kaminari
How shocking

WOOOOOW FUUUUUCKK I NEED TO FUCK HIM

I don’t think American readers have a problem with that. They love superman and Spider-Man for fuck sake. It’s just something about Deku’s character isn’t right. Spider-Man may have a lot of bias but his character has something in him, especially in that ps4 game...

Attached: 65B2DD8F-B7B3-488D-AD98-AE3AD0C3E78D.jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

Attached: 1572560810.jpg (539x536, 71K)

>tfw You Knew!?

Attached: 1558396376964.png (587x621, 373K)

>deku reading all the lewd texts i send him

>obsessed

here we go hunterchads

What is this based on exactly?
Are you just assuming everyone in these threads who has an issue with Deku is American and that everyone who's an American has an issue with Deku?

I LOVE HIM. DEKU POSTING GETS THE LAST POSTING FUCK ALL.

Attached: DnTLeH6U0AAJ88r.jpg (749x428, 55K)

>F-Fuck this crazy bitches, I a-ain't getting raped again

He has a decent enough backstory to work from, a good motivation/struggle (wanting to be accepted and overcoming his mental issues) and he has a much stronger more compelling reason to care about his friends than Deku does so there's no beaten wife bullshit like with him and Bakugou and it makes the audience give more fucks about his bonds with Toga, Compress, the dude who showed him the LoV, etc., than Deku with guys like Todoroki.

Twice would easily make a better MC.

i love deku!

based - loving deku
redpilled - raping deku
based and redpilled - lovingly raping deku

You have absolutely no idea about what I am talking about.

Gon is just kid Goku, but taken at a darker turn

I guess I don't.

>getting raped by Deku
Where do I sign up?

Attached: D3jFoudUYAY1cLB.jpg (512x288, 30K)

Yes, and that's a good thing.

I don't even like Togawice but I hope it becomes completely canon due to how much it pisses off the tumblr side of the fanbase who keep screeching about characters' ages.

It’s just a response to this . They were talking about American audiences wanting anti-heroines and I was countering it. What the hell came out of your mouth?

Attached: file.png (1139x1000, 1.07M)

sugoi

Attached: hello.jpg (1200x1200, 187K)

Absolutely shit taste, user.

Attached: 64884611_p10_master1200.jpg (800x1000, 682K)