Sparing proved guilty criminals

>Sparing proved guilty criminals
DROPPED

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 21 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.19.244.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Attached: if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win-justin-trudeau-13924022.png (500x303, 87K)

"If you ignore the problem, you get to play race cars with aeroplanes, oh boy."
-Queen Elizabeth before spanking Dick Cheney in court public
-AS A BABBY

Attached: screenshot-boards.4channel.org-2019.05.31-12-55-05.png (280x155, 60K)

>killing your enemies
SOULESS
>turning enemies into your sex slaves
SOUL

Attached: 1284460817691.jpg (800x800, 139K)

Bitch, that's neither your clothes nor your look, go back to Goosebumps.

Why is she blushing when she's strapped into a guillotine?

Naofumi just saved the queen from having to kill her loved ones, brainlet. If it wasn't for the queen, he would've let them die.

she just realized being decapitated is her kink

if this makes you drop why didnt you drop on ep 13 when Raph spared the count? faggot, that's when every last respectable person dropped. This is what you get fro watching that slop of shit for so long

Because the original scene was an Amish village with a fruit vendor and a stocks.
"The pillory is a device made of a wooden or metal framework erected on a post, with holes for securing the head and hands, formerly used for punishment by public humiliation and often further physical abuse. The pillory is related to the stocks."
Above poster has no appreciation of human attraction much less Kars-sama, so...

Attached: Happy meals at the BaljhetMtns.png (736x463, 235K)

>Raph spared the count
But he still ended up dying to the dino in the original.

But anime Raph is a goody two shoes. It's not like Raphtalia was ever an edgemaster but Christ, let her hate the guy who ruined her childhood at least. You don't make a cartoonish villain and then pretend he'd ever do anything but evil shit if he were spared.

Nein, that was just silly boardwalk drawing.
#Nuh Uh.
>> Now that you have seen this message, you should be able to post again.

Nao wanted their death, it was the queen who begged him to spare this retards.
I dunno why this trash adaptation changing and rushing so many things.
Source 7/10, anime - 3/10 (points for music and voice acting)

>sparing
She has to live with the name bitch now, imagine if you had to live while being called a faggot by everyone
Oh wait

>why didnt you drop on ep 13 when Raph spared the count
Not that user, but the scene with the count was anime-original. In the LN/manga she actually fully intended to kill him, but after "cutting him down", she plot-induced-stupidity messed up and didn't check his body and whether he was truly dead or not.

Is either the LN or manga even finished or is this something I'm going to have wait 5 years to finish as usual?

When a super hot evil woman desperately begs you to spare her life the only option is to cum in her ass.
The series failed here.

Raph is not a murderer
Would have been totally out of character for her to vengeance kill someone.

I don't think Naofumi can get it up anymore.

>murderer
>for killing a guy who murdered your friend and would do you in too if he could

You're telling me if the kind hearted Tanuki girl just slaughtered a defenseless guy that would have been in character for her?

>Raph is not a murderer
But she is. At least in the LN.
The anime made her a generic virgin waifu and that's what pisses me off the most about this shitty adaption.

Yes.

>Isekai
Dropped

But user, the queen cares about them SOOOO much!!!!!!!!

The fact that theyre still keeping the context behind the kings hatred of shield secret is what is keeping me angry, trash apparently cared about his family SOOOO much that he decided to screw everyone over and yet keep the shield alive because of how much he hates him. Bitch is straight up evil.

The whole royal family needs to be fucking purged.

Who did she murder?

Remember the bandits in episode 6?
Filo and her killed some of them, and that lvl40+ had his nape cut after Raphtalia went full nothing personnel on him.

Yes. Also,
>defenseless
If you weren't an anime-only peasant you'd know the whip is enchanted and very much able to kill.

lmao in the web novel the queen decides to send Malty to king murder rape kill

They killed some in battle and spared the rest once they surrendered.
He only pulled that out right before he fell out the window.

What the other user wrote and she tried to kill the count, but didn't double tap.

This though

Attached: Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-1-5-Review.jpg (650x501, 127K)