My Boku no Hero Academia

Are you ready for Gigas to destroy everyone and everything?

Attached: GIGA AWAKENS.jpg (901x840, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo's_paradox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can my boy Twice be redeemed lads?

Attached: Hero Story.jpg (867x698, 236K)

the artwork is so fucking beautiful
cant wait to see gigas destroy everyone in his path
the most tragic character so far

>Christ, you sound like my dad

Attached: 13.png (920x1300, 340K)

Kek, thought the same. Now this is just sad. How the fuck Hori manages to shoehorn """"hints"""" in nearly everything Dabi does, but still not reveal the thing
>inb4 just wait for another 100 chapters
He is not even willing to give Dabi any character depth. Him(and Compress) are the only ones left

The character development feels so forced.

>Unlimited twice works
>Friendship power
>Muh special power is better than yours
Man this manga sucks.

...did you really just come from another thread to double that here?

>My Boku no Hero Academia
>my
fuck off, we already have a thread up, check the catalog before making a shitpost OP

Attached: 1559278222386.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Good afternoon everyone. Once again want to say I love you all

spamming format posts is all he has left user

>now that Twice is over his trauma, his clones all agree with each other on everything and hype each other up
kek

All the clones always did that. They only became rogue after being around for weeks or months.

I don't want to go back to Deku. This arc is too good.

did something happen? dropped the manga a few chapters before the deku asspull

Villain arc and the manga is good again after the sea of mediocrity that was everything after OfA vs AfO.

>did something happen?
coincidentally, the manga became really good as soon as it stopped focusing on boring students doing nothing

Attached: the lord awakens.png (818x720, 1.04M)

Cute, canon, and wholesome.

>new chapter is out
>thread is dead
Yeah, the hype seems pretty dead to be desu

And what will you do after we get back to Deku? Because it's come to the point I don't want him to be the MC anymore.

Yup.
>Shigaraki gets short distance disintegration
>Toga can copy quirks
>Twice overcomes his trauma.
What will Dabi get? Can you smell what Dabi's cooking? Its himself.

Keep reading? I've followed naruto for years even when it was absolutely shit.

>What will Dabi get?
I've got ten bucks on the fire doesn't actually "hurt" him.
The burning is his skin grafts covering up something and when they burn off he will say fuck it and just self immolate and burn the entire city down. When he calms down and the fire dies we see what is under the grafts and it isn't more burnt skin but some kind of marking that is the key to understanding his past.

>What will Dabi get?
more heroin

>What will Dabi get? Can you smell what Dabi's cooking? Its himself.
blue flames comes from propane burning, he will just stop igniting it for a while, then ignite it all at once to create a big fat gas nuke.

>propane flames
Dabi isn't actually Touya, he's the son of Endy and Hank Hill

Attached: snatchman.png (459x512, 202K)

So Gigas was actually being controlled the whole time by the Doctor?

we've already seen Ujiko influencing him by playing AFO's voice over the radio

No, he just woke him up with the AFO voiceline in his radio.

Attached: changingthechannel.jpg (422x436, 80K)

Shiggy still hasn't done anything to earn Giga's respect.

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''...
………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::....
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::....
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~....
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯|
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :~---„_: : :|''¯¯''''|: _„---~: ||
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: :(_ __): : |: : : :|:(___): \..|
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„_____|
……..\: :|: : : : : : :///////////: :„: : : : :-,: :./////// : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ;: ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : : : :„-~~--~--: : : : :: |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~''
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'''-„
Goddamnit Dale, not this stupid idea again. I told you already, ain't nobofy in the world could have that much propane.

He just woke him up early with AFOs voice.

Please tell me you're being facetious.

>You know, Shoto, with great power comes great responsibility. Destro called it "Emitter type's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Endeavor looks directly at the camera.
>"The snails, the frogs, the mutts...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Shoto. We'll have every mutie in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God give ne an ugly scar on my face like yours this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the Meta Liberation Army".

Attached: SHOOOOOOTOOOOO.jpg (640x640, 44K)

>Gigachad walks up
>"Doctor says you need help bitchboi"
>"Back the fuck off"
>"I'm helping you"
>"Do it and I'll kill you to this is between me and that Batman Beyond Joker Wannabe"
>"Harsh kid, but still not as good as AfO, but 'll give you a One free Giga-hug coupon, good anytime before we break the boss out of prison"

You joke, but I just noticed that there is not a single mutant in the MLA's inner circle, and most of the foot soldiers seem to be emitters, nobody whose power is just having an animal head.

NOT THE GRILL

Attached: nooomybarbeque.jpg (752x450, 88K)

>ReDestro
>Skeptic
>Curious
>Apocrypha
What's Hanabata's Liberation Code?

Attached: Meta Liberation Army.png (1481x1080, 1.69M)

That's because their ideology, as summed up by Darwinian Mr. Freeze sort of puts normal mutants at the bottom of the foodchain, where as emitters are top dogs.

Heartless

Jack

Why doesn't shoto make big cool ice gauntlets like Apocrypha?

>Feel Good Inc has a gorilla-man on it
Hori!

Creepy, headcanon and degenerate

Frostbite

because shooting off gigantic glaciers is easier and more effective when he can make infinite ice on his own?

yeah, but that's not cool

Because that would be pointless?
>Make gauntlets thick enough to not shatter with one good punch- hands now get frost bite and can barely lift arms
>Make smaller ice gloves- shatter and just limit your use of hands.

>Enji 'If he uses his quirk outdoors, I'll put his face to the floor' Todoroki approving of the LA
He'd kill them all 'accidentally' and do it pro bono

Attached: endy_quirks.png (959x1400, 1.07M)

would he be able to shoot out a big ice fist tho

no, he can't make shapes with ice without an outside force influencing his ice

see

While Shoto can make lots of ice he cannot manipulate and levitate it in the air like Apocrypha can, so those massive gauntlets would just pin him to the ground with their sheer weight.

So, Apocrypha would be able to shoot out a big ice fist? that's pretty cool

so when/if Apocrypha starts to lose, is he going to make a suit of ice power armor?

Attached: Todoroki Limitations.png (1080x1613, 1.53M)

Yes, Considering Apocrypha made literal flying dragons made of ice before, shooting a gauntlet should be pretty simple.

Maybe, kind of like Age of Apocalypse Iceman.

Apocrypha's Cyrokenesis could be to Todoroki's Half-Hot, Half-Cold what Kuroiro's Black was to Tokoyami's Dark Shadow. Could just use his own ice against him.

I was thinking more like White Album, but either works

What if Apocrypha is a polar bear?

cry dude power over the temperature is more powerful than the size of the chunks. he could just rain small droplets at -100°C and flash freeze things and people in a few seconds.

I still can't tell, is that supposed to be hair or a shawl on Skeptic's head?

it's hair, just really goofy looking hair

Yeah, I had originally been wondering about how he'd be able to replenish his ice, but this answers that. Though, since he still needs water to freeze, it seems he hasn't gotten to the point yet where he can create dry ice, at least not in as large a quantity as to create gigantic icebergs.

Hair. He's whole thing is a Gorillaz reference hence "Feel Good Inc.", Gorilla puppet, designed after 2D and Noodle

If he got to that point he really would be unstoppable, the whole water supply of the city should already be enough.

I am the bane of myself.
Sad is my body and love is my blood.
I have created over a thousand me's.
Unknown to others, nor known to myself.
Have withstood pain to create many copies
Yet, these hands will never stop copying

So as I pray, UNLIMITED TWICE WORKS

Attached: Unlimited twice works.png (1347x504, 605K)

Dabi is superdead.
Hope he's dehydrated.

Attached: 60 percent.png (651x276, 63K)

Get ready for the CGI niggers.

Apocrypha can only control ice, not water. If he manages to give Dabi frostbite he's already dead anyway

>twice not making clones of Dani and compress
Horis a hack

>A tiny little piece of Apocrypha's ice hits you
>You explode open as your blood and other fluids are immediately frozen and ripped forcefully from your body

Attached: 1558074126847.png (871x287, 192K)

>It was at this point that he knew
>He fucked up

Attached: shockedestro.png (868x325, 292K)

That's not how temperature works

Shiggy this isn't weed

Attached: Shiggy this isn't weed.png (1048x1700, 1.43M)

I doubt he knows. He should evacuate soon

>Let’s unmask this ice climber to see who he really is!
>GASP!
>Herma-Mora from hit video game series The Elder Scrolls?!
>Yes! It was me! And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren’t for the League of Best Friends!

Attached: C34A269C-BA78-4923-A71F-6B01FDCA2318.jpg (1360x768, 325K)

This is another case of those physics-breaking quirks that are absolutely nuts when you actually start to think about them. Parka's quirk is already amazing with just the ice manipulation, but the guy can also remove heat. He can literally absorb motion

What does Hermaeus Mora has to do with ice?

Nah, he looks like somebody who still thinks he can win.

So basically Captain Cold

If the guy can control the temperature of his ice, then surely he could make it cold enough to freeze a tiny bit of your body fluids instantaneously. Once he does that, he makes that little piece just as cold and so on and so forth. Your insides would freeze over at an exponential rate

>tfw he was always aware of Gigantomachia and already has a contingency plan for him.

Attached: Doubly Happy.png (329x604, 210K)

>Curious is dead, Skeptic's plot to kidnap Twice has failed, and now an army of infinite Twices is destroying Dekai City
>here's how Redestro can still win

>He can literally absorb motion
I hate "internet science" so fucking much, holy shit...

>Doesn't even have a contingency plan, just straight up 1v1's Giga
N A N O M A C H I N E S

....A-Apocrypha

considering he's the source of the "cold", the volume of ice is irrelevant. it's not like an icecube that melts as its temperature and yours balance each other. his ice is an infinite temperature sink.

>If the guy can control the temperature of his ice, then surely he could make it cold enough to freeze a tiny bit of your body fluids instantaneously.
That's a big leap of logic. We don't know how quickly can he freeze things and what are his temperature limit or the minimal size of ice crystals. If it were the way you say it is, he wouldn't even need sewers water, he'd just freeze dry a bit of air around his ice and start a chain reaction to dehumidify all the air around him.

Not the guy you responded to, but could you explain what happening when this guy removes the heat with his quirk?

>We don't know how quickly can he freeze things
it's damn fast from what we see in the battle.

open a real book instaed of youtube, and you'll understand.
protip : matter isn't little red and blue balls, it's a representation of energy level.

>Snap-freezes the air so Dabi can no longer use his quirk effectively
Would be kino

Considering actually reading this since I enjoyed the anime and won't watch season 4 until it's finished which is still a year away or some shit. Is it good? Is it fine to start from where S3 leaves off should I go from the beginning? I don't mind doing either

I mean more. If you can make something stay cold, then what happens to energy around it? Where does it go if it stays cold?

There's still some very real limit to it, or he wouldn't need al that water and would just create ice out of thin air. Moreover, he'd be able to create non-water-based ice as well.

>Is it good?
the second half of the 3rd season is the worst part of the series, so if you liked that (or at least didn't mind it) you should keep reading
>Is it fine to start from where S3 leaves off should I go from the beginning? I don't mind doing either
the adaptation is almost 1:1, you're fine starting from where the anime ends, which is chapter 125

The anime is pretty much a 1:1 recreation of the manga. Start at the start if you want, but if you want to continue straight from where you left off then read from chapter 125.
Enjoy yourself

Where does dairy fall on the 'non-water-based ice' scale? Because he was controlling ice cream

The anime ended at the start at the start of 125. It's a pretty good adaptation with only a few pages missing like pic related and Stain in prison with afo.

Attached: 003.png (908x1300, 344K)

Where the fuck is Spinner?

It's still got water crystals. I meant solid oxygen and hydrogen.

Honestly with what we've seen, he probably can do something like what you're suggesting. But that'd probably end up being needlessly dangerous when you have access to basically unlimited water

Thanks friends

Last seen witnessing Shiggy's mass disintegration.

Off panel being irrelevant like always. Why can't mutantfags learn?

Go from Chapter 125. You have the added benefit of reading through arcs at your own quicker pace that were initially bogged down by the weekly release date.

Crushed by the spontaneous Twice explosion

Reminder that if Twice can create his two replicas in .75 of a second, which seems likely given how quickly he spawned his clones last chapter and this chapter, then he could outnumber the entire population of earth in less than 25 seconds

Attached: 1559274099966.png (1810x684, 884K)

The anime is a faithful adaption so you can just pick up where it left, but the series after S3 is pretty uneven. Though even the worst arcs aren't long by shounen standards, and they're better on a binge than followed weekly.

Todo's mom and captain cold are fucking related aren't they

Attached: 6436322-7e19d32dbbf4d92a964a4f67b0820bb8.jpg (Captain Cold).jpg (544x640, 196K)

Now this is a leap in logic.

You'd best find a new manga to read, then.

RULES OF NATURE

Attached: 1559287771161.png (866x589, 373K)

Drop it again until we get another dekuless arc.

>Hasta la Vista

Attached: Twice.jpg (254x151, 17K)

Chil out, dickwad

Attached: 100PercentKino.jpg (480x360, 14K)

when did it all go so right?

Attached: world war twice.png (835x441, 305K)

>Those two people in the top left

Attached: good.jpg (480x480, 24K)

maymays are strong magick

>Redestro still not concerned about the infinite wave of Twice.

WASH AWAY THE ANGER

It's actually frustrating to know what the reveal will be and watch Hori keep dragging it

What would you all rate the My Villain Academia arc out of 10 so far?

Attached: My Villain Academia.png (1017x1578, 2.12M)

The guy throwing cars from the roof is no longer safe

What the heck is non water based ice? We usually just call those things solids user.

8/10, maybe even a 9. Shit just keeps on delivering

9/10. If Giga doesn't instantly job it'll be 10/10

dry ice, for example

twicebux were a very sound investment

10/10, It's my favourite arc of the series
it could get worse, but at the moment it's fantastic

stuff like frozen wine, ice made from liquids other than water

Attached: 1534869347794.jpg (564x402, 78K)

Water is its own discreet molecule. Would also be a waste of energy to create solid oxygen or hydrogen unless you were trying to create an explosion.

dry ice is just solid carbon dioxide. It's equally correct to call rocks lava ice

we still call that ice

h-how high is he going to count, b-bros?

Attached: angry skeptic.png (567x530, 114K)

Pretty sure twice crashed the market with inflation.

Heat is basically energy; for solid objects, the speed at which the molecules that make it up are moving. Parka Guy is somehow draining that energy out, and very quickly. I wonder where he's putting it? Maybe the same place all the emitters pull their energy, from. The joker here is, he seems to need the medium of ice to do it. Since he can manipulate ice apparently larger than an ice cube with his thoughts that's not a big weakness, but it is one.

I wonder what would happen if Shiggy touched his ice horde. Since ice is solid, I suspect he could Decay it all as long as it was all connected.

Fair enough that's one and specifically reserved for solid CO2. Generally ice refers to water.

The MLA has been surprisingly tame so far besides Parka. They have to pull something big.

Attached: 1543232707438.jpg (1200x916, 310K)

NEJIRE PEEING HERSELF IN HER SLEEP

Attached: 1517504268363.jpg (600x480, 46K)

One...

[menacing]

...Hundred

I am not sure. Art, the character development, backstories and moments and interactions for the League are 10/10, but the set up itself, the ultimate cliche failure that is LA and overall so far filler-y nature of it drag it down

Spinner and Shiggy are together, sort of. Where-ever Shiggy is, Spinner's probably there, too. And when last seen, Shiggy was heading towards the tower ReDestro's in, destroying anyone who gets in his way.

Wine is around 86 percent water. The ethanol can freeze too if you drop the temp low enough but when your talking about ice you're generally talking about water.

>Finally, someone let me out of my cage!

Attached: Skeptic Gorillaz.jpg (510x251, 16K)

Not necessarily. While very similar, their 2 quirks are actually completely different.

Todo's mom's family quirk is ice and cold CREATION. they can generate it but that's it, Todoroki can't manipulate it outside it's creation.

Mr. Freeze has full on cryokenisis, but not cold/ice generation. he CONTROLS ice, which allows him to have tremendously more utility with his power because he can actually shape the ice and move it around.

No matter how much todoroki trained he'd not be able to do what iceman is doing, because his quirk doesn't actually allow for the control of ice.

Hes going to try and count the Twice and fail miserably.

The man who only failed once in his life vs The man that always failed.

I wonder if Hori realizes now that writing about pro heroes and villains is much more interesting since you don't have restrain yourself

Only because DJs wouldn't understand if we called it solid state CO2.

What do you think his one failure was?

Attached: 1558669976974.png (866x497, 295K)

Shiggy seems to just separate molecules not actually change them. So shiggy can't do shit vs parka because he would disintegrate the ice which will turn it into water that Parka can turn into ice again.

Not scoring with Curious before she met the asphalt face first.

>Skeptic is about to have his own One Bad Day because he pushed Twice far enough to get over his
this arc is pure fucking kino

Attached: 07.png (921x1287, 396K)

I wonder who was in charge of melting Todoroki's Ice during the sports festival and what did they do with the melted water

Really? I'd say the set up was pretty good, the LA are both a menacing but fun group who can go against the LOV, and this feels the opposite of filler

He's essentially got pseudo-creation of ice though, seeing as this chapter he managed to freeze all the water under the town in a very short amount of time. His temperature manipulation makes an already good quirk a fucking amazing quirk

I don't think they are real ice and fire. They have no leftovers.

>Ice made with sewer water
He is going to kill he League by giving them a nasty infection

Yeah, but he's probably too old. And not feminine enough. Curious has some extreme taste

And thats why he failed.

I somewhat agree with their ideals, their dream society is a weird mix between pure anarchy, elitism and meritocracy by quirk. I mean imagine the government put in work to outlaw running and the only ones who could run were police officers.
It's different from say weapon carry laws since quirks are part of yourself, your body and you can't use them at all.

Yes, but that's just him using his power in a smart way. He still can't actually create cold and ice himself.

If you put him in a locked room with no water, he'd not be able to use his power. Todoroki wouldn;t be affected at all.

Iceman is basically Gaara. He can make more of his element, but he needs to have some to begin with to actually use his powers because he can only create ice, by using existing ice.

There's been quite a few actually. There's no way MLA is racist; it goes against their point.

it's funny because they don't even follow their own rules. So far, the quirks of the top executives haven't even been all that amazing.

If you go by pure power of quirk, Captain Cold should be among the top brass easily.

They are though? Todoroki's fire can burn shit and his Ice is well... cold. The whole thing about his quirk being over powered is how with control of both he can generate as much of either as he wants without any of the back lash. He is sorta cold fusion man.

Maybe the reveal will NOT be what everyone expects.

Based and brave
Cringe and coping

so far it looks like Apocrypha is the brawn, Redestro and Skeptic are the brains, and Curious and Hanabata are were the mouth

??
First off having a generic mutant quirk probably lowers you chances of developing a strong practical quirk. Most of the top powerhouses are emitters. Plus not true by the way, we have seen a shitload of muties in the background.

Truth that or maybe ReDestro is so above everyone else that he calls all the shots and people are treated how he deems fit and if you got a quality quirk that just means you'll be noticed.

Wash away the anger
Here I stand beneath
The warm and soothing rain
The droplets falling
Gently down on the terrain
Wash away the sorrow
All the stains of time
But there's no memory
It's only dry inside
In the mud and sinking deeper
Into a peaceful life
And it will come
Like a flood of pain
Pouring down on me
And it will not let up
Until the end is here
And it will come
Through the darkest day
In my final hour
And it will never rest
Until the clouds are clear
Until it finds my dreams have disappeared
My dreams disappear

Attached: 1557693362677.png (582x496, 263K)

Still seems strange that Apoc doesn't have some sort of backlash. Like where is he storing all that heat he's talking out of the water?

Yea, but their whole deal is that it's supposed to be a meritocracy based on the strength of your superpower, yet none of these dudes are particularly powerful. they're skilled and "strong" in traditional, human ways.

Just sort of weird Hori decided to give the execs sort of mundane powers.

Hanabata must have it tough right now given the Sad Man Parade, morals gonna drop like crazy.

He's not taking it into himself, he's just manually slowing down the molecules in the ice even further which makes it even colder. if the heat ever is "removed", it's likely simply ejected into the air around the ice.

He said inner circle man, and he is not wrong, non of them are say; snake people or people whose quirk is just having a tail

Kind of like real life so.

He looks like a Gorillaz member

Eh I'm not gonna think about it too much cause its a manga but it seems like a quirk like that should come with some sort of major cost to the user. The dude is completely screwing with the laws of thermodynamics without much strain seemingly.

So Hori is jobbing jobbing dabi on purpose for a reason right?

Apocrypha says that a superpower meritocracy is the SPLA's "ultimate goal." It might be a little hypocritical that the SPLA itself isn't run that way, but it's not nonsensical

Given how demented he looks, he either tried to save Destro and failed, or his one failure was what doomed Destro.

I mean they're all really skill in their specific fields so it makes sense they would hold a position of power, their quirks aren't weak per se but niche if anything. I also think it's weird Hori decided to give them such underwhelming quirks.
Maybe ReDestro is an all hitter, overpowered quirk and good social standing, and calls all the shots, maybe their caste system is based purely on what ReDestro deems useful.

Time to see him let loose or use cryo dudes power to his advantage somehow.

Isn't he like an inventor or something? Could be that his quirk is information based. Like quirk appraisal or something.

Breaking physical laws is what quirks do. Ask Momo about conservation of mass.

Also just because something is powerful doesn't mean it needs to have a drawback, this isn't a videogame made to be balanced. What drawback does One for All have(once it's mastered)? or All for one? or that Yakuza boss's ridiculous ass quirk?

just because a quirk is amazingly powerful doesn't mean it has a big weakness or flaw. quirks can just be OP.

The time has come and so have I
I laugh last cause you came to die
The damage done, the pain subsides,
And I can see the fear clear when I look in your eye

I never kneel and I never rest (rest)
You can tear the heart from my chest (my chest)
I\'ll make you see what I do best,
Of succeed as you breath your very last breath (last breath)
Now I know how the angel fell, (angels fell)
I know the tale and I know it too well,
I make you wish you had a soul to sell
When I strike you down and send you straight to hell

My army comes from deep within
Beneath my soul beneath my skin
As you\'re ending I\'m about to begin,
My strength,his bane, and I will never give in
I\'ll tell you now I\'m the one to survive,
You never break, my faith or my stride,
I\'ll have you choke on your own demise,
I make the angels scream
(And the devil cry)

Attached: 1557546431950.png (700x611, 296K)

The anime is better than the comic. It has waaay better fighting and some good extra scenes

Could be stamina. I mean quirks are weird already and don't really make sense in a real life scenario.
Way I see it, it takes some effort from him to slow down the molecules in water to create ice and then move it around and shape it. Now how much effort it takes and what's his limit and how does that transition to his calorie input every day; I have no idea.

We saw after Deku blew each ice wave away that there were only bits and pieces of ice left, not whole fields of ice chips. It would appear, therefore, Shoto's ice goes from a solid to a gas, or simply disappears, rather quickly.

But he is.

if by "jobbing" you mean him having trouble fighting a dude who is clearly on a whole other planet of power from everyone else they're facing.

Like Compress said, Apocrypha is just in an entirely different tier than everyone else, there's nothing jobby about having trouble fighting a guy with one of the best quirks we've ever seen in the series who's done nothing his entire life but train with it.

We saw him crush some guy's head with his bare hands, so we know he at least has super human strength

Its kinda easier to accept those quirks as being OP though as it was reflected by their standing within society. Underworld Master, pretty much superman and the Yakuza boss. This dude isn't even in the top line up of Redestro.

He wasn't at their meetings nor is he ever named as being a dept head.

I'm sure he holds a place of significance in the org due to his strength, but he's not one of the executives.

If he wasn't so skinny I'd almost put that down to training as enhanced strength seems to be a thing from just lifting weights.

A meritocracy still needs to be based on your skills, all the top brass are either charismatic or technically skilled, which are merits needed to lead anyway. The LA's ideals just means that someone who is pure brawn can achieve high status too without going through the system and through exams and licenses and shit.

being #5 in an organization of 100k people solely based on how broken his quirk is is a pretty apt measure of his power

They're just five, man. ReDestro likes everyone; he just doesn't believe in diversity quota bullshit. Besides, Skeptic and Curious have mutie eyes.

But he is Cryo dude is a top level soldier, I mean the dude did nothing his entire life but train with his quirk. If anything it would make sense to have him locked up in some office.
Sure he is not part of the inner circle but so far from what we've seen the inner circle not only have some what strong quirks but are also very accomplish individuals.

What you need to remember is that for 2 of those people, their standing in society was obtained BECAUSE of their quirk.

AfO wasn't the leader of the underworld who just happened to have an incredible quirk, he was leader of the underworld BECAUSE he had such an incredible quirk. Same for why All Might is the #1 hero, it's because to begin with he had a stupidly overpowered quirk.

Bruh

Attached: MLA Meeting.png (1015x662, 792K)

Broke his secretary's neck. Which isn't peanuts, as Skeptic found out. But I don't think his quirk is physical at all, at least not in his current form.

It wouldn't make sense*

speedreading at the speed of light. Not even sure how you get some vermin to agree with you at time.

Man totally missed him. Guess his design doesn't exactly lend itself to standing out.

A RL meritocracy, yes. but this org's entire point is that superpowers are everything.

If the top brass got there based mainly on their normal human skills, it kinda disproves their entire ideology. Normal flatscan humans could do all the same shit the executives of the superpower obsessed army does, as their quirks are mostly just random and incidental and not related to why they have their position.

Basically, they're giant hypocrites.

Well yeah, he's deliberately hiding his face

You still need people who want to lead to actually lead. Apocrypha wants to be on the battlefield and fuck shit up, no point in putting him in a tower to do administrative and PR work. He got the position he wants by pure power.

There's some good meme potential with sad man parade and sad nigga hours but I'm not a good enough memer to do something with it

Kinda weird he's the only one not doing that salute.

Same for why he'd hide his face while being alone with the top execs. Maybe he's a mutant?

In terms of Villain power levels I'd think top 5 would go:
>All for One
>Gigantomachia
>Overhaul
>Apocrypha
>Twice

You can hide your face and still have a memorable design. Its also to do with the style of clothes and posture.

Attached: 55fa7d3.jpg (2024x892, 107K)

>Twice
Anyone with AOE can easily dispatch a multitude of his clones

I meant the point seems to be that he's hiding his appearance, he's not supposed to look memorable as of yet, which is why Hori deliberately gave him no focus before he faced Dabi.

you're forgetting he can clone others, not just himself. as Twice mentioned this chapter, he can just as easily start mass producing clones of other quirk users.

good luck trying to fight 500 Dabis

>hey Lois this reminds me of that time I was an anime figurine

Why is Hori so cute?

Attached: 1550970593122.jpg (883x812, 458K)

Good thing he has both of those

Attached: Clothing and Posture.png (1016x862, 1.07M)

Yea fair enough. I just hope it was for a good reason. Maybe the hood being pulled back will be a weakness or something.

He can only do that by also increasing his own numbers. One Twice can create a clone of himself and one clone of something else. The problem with AOE attacks is that it would take down a bunch of Twice clones too.

God I want him to fight Spinner so badly.

Attached: 1555333861048.png (500x463, 157K)

Apocrypha is literally my favorite design in the series.

I know it's simplistic, but I really love the whole faceless with two big glowing eyes look, even Jawas look cool with it.

His introduction panel with the giant ice gauntlets was sick as fuck

>>World War Twice
Fuck yeah Hori!

Attached: 02-03.png (1810x1300, 1.01M)

I just rechecked and you're right, he just broke his neck. I want to say that's enough prove to say he has some level of enhanced strength since that enough is quite the achievement but in the BNA world you can achieve that by working out so you never know.

I don't think his design is anything special but Hori has really knocked the ball out of the park with the art this arc, every single panel of Apocrypha using his quirk has looked really damn cool so far.

Yea, but that doesn't help you if he had even like, 10 mins of preptime. thats all he needs to create an army of dabis or compresses or whatever.

the point is, Twice's quirk is stupidly powerful. It has tremendous amazing applications and easily ranks as one of the most potent in the series, combat or not.

in fact, it's so amazing I'm shocked AfO didn't steal it. sure they'd be losing a comrade, but fucking IMAGINE an AfO that can infinitely clone himself, and each clone has all his quirks.

Hori usually delivers with the art, I think it may be that last arc the art dropped a bit since the guy was sick.

Twice is fucking awesome holy shit. AND he could've created a bunch of Compresses and Dabis, but didn't because it would've been overkill. fucking based.

It'snot super unique, but I actually like that because he's not overdesigned or too busy. It's a simple but iconic look that leaves a strong impression and gets accross what he's about, while also being simple enough to be easily memorable.

it's like the opposite of Nomura final fantasy/KH designs.

Dabi's parents were no one important at all!

Attached: Rian_Johnson.jpg (800x811, 107K)

Nah I think the art last arc was good too, the problem was pacing and short chapters. I also think the generic industrial setting and tame injuries got in the way of showing how impressive their quirks could really be, it just feels like Hori has let completely loose this arc.

>Ryu and Ken just got buffed
SHOTOBROS

S
E
A
N as referee.

I think he was about to start making Compresses and Dabis but Apocrypha ruined that plan by killing them all

HearsZAY and Conjeckture n00bert!

Attached: 1559267567189.png (400x340, 121K)

Also he created, what, 20 thousands clones of himself in minutes? He's stupidly powerful. I would even go as far as saying his power his number 1 in the series.
>but Apocrypha ruined that plan by killing them all
He didn't because that wouldn't leave anyone to Giga, at least that's what the translation I've read said.

Attached: No more clones.png (1010x1003, 863K)

Now, imagine this guy but he is being copied this many times by this guy The Gigapocalypse is coming. The Lord's will be done.

Attached: 1484832413734.jpg (795x550, 183K)

At this point he's SSS tier I hope he doesn't get killed off

Ok, so what's the point of the series now? Is there anyway for Hori to explain why the LOV doesn't just wash over UA with clones in a week's time and win instantly? Literally how are you supposed to stop them?

Twice just became the strongest character in the series. Maybe if you fought him 1v1 you could rip through the clones faster than he can make them, but if he just sits in a building 2 blocks from UA and sends infinite LOV and Gigantomachia clones there's literally no defence.

Attached: 1499291892385.jpg (698x719, 66K)

My honored brethen
>(My honored brethen)
We come together
>(We come together)
To unite as one
>(To unite as one)
Against those that are damned
>(Against those that are damned)
We show no mercy
>(We show no mercy)
For we have none
>(For we have none)
Our enemies shall fall
>(Our enemies shall fall)
As we uprise
>(As we uprise)
To claim our fate
>(To claim our fate)
Now and forever
>(Now and forever)
We'll be together
>(We'll be together)
Love and hate
>(In love and hate)

Attached: Motivated_Shiggy.jpg (267x357, 82K)

>Ok, so what's the point of the series now?
to push content just enough to keep on getting more televised seasons.

so is twice the most powerful character in this series?

>Ok, so what's the point of the series now?

Attached: fun.png (176x283, 14K)

Certainly in a surprise attack scenario. Unless you can kill him before he can make a tidal wave (which he can seemingly do in like 3 seconds) you're fucked.

Sounds like a massive deathflag to me.

it's more like he has the potential to be the most dangerous, in the right conditions with preptime.

By himself, as we just saw, he can be defeatedby people with large AOE attacks, as his clones have very little in the way of durability.

Where his power truly shines is in it's ability to make copies of other quirk users. There would be nothing stopping him from, say, making 500 Gigantomachia.

On it's own his quirk is strong and very useful, but when combined with other quirk users for him to copy it becomes truly OP.

Hori has to kill off Twice, there's no other way. The MLA needs to at least kill one member of the LOV, and now that Twice has proven to be too OP he has die. Otherwise, there's no reason as to why Twice doesn't do as you say.

Attached: does not make your hyper weapon bigger.jpg (315x365, 25K)

There has got to be some kind of limit to his Quirk, Hori has been pretty consistent on giving Quirks a weakness or a condition.
Maybe the more clones Twice he makes, the lesser quality they are, and they die more easily.

Unless Twice dies this arc, the LoV are basically unstopable now, outside of plot.

Twice can just make an army of their strongest quirk users and swarm the heroes. a swarm of Gigantomachia, entire packs of high end Nomu, etc.

Hori might literally NEED to kill him, or else he's gonna have to seriously bullshit his way through the story from now on to explain why the LoV doesn't use Twice's power to fuck up society.

>arc not even over
>HURR DURR WHY EVEN BOVVER
you should kill yourself

>Maybe the more clones Twice he makes, the lesser quality they are, and they die more easily.
That's exactly what the drawback is? Didn't you even read the first page of this chapter?

>Death flag

Attached: image_3.jpg (302x326, 7K)

>Twice can possibly use his quirk to dupe hundreds of Momos
brehs

I mean that they're even weaker. Like, die in one hit weak.

Twice and Toga just became the most dangerous duo in the entire series. Imagine if they copied a Bakugou, for example.

He says that the copy he makes is more fragile than the original, thus logically the copies made of copies should be even weaker and so on. Like photocopying a photocopy until you have a document that's unreadable garbage.

they are, but the thing is he can make so many of them it doesn't matter.

Sure, each clone he makes basically has no durability, however the issue is their offense doesn't seem to be affected. they're still as strong, fast and their quirk is as powerful as normal.

If he had 1000 gigantomachia, sure they'd not have his insane durability but they'd still have his insane brute strength and all his offensive abilities. What they lose in tankiness they more than make up for in sheer numbers.

Or a emitter-type quirk user like Dabi, who could burn down entire cities if you had a few hundred of him.

It's death or being kidnapped by the LA.

>muh Twice quirk is broken and he needs to die or else
>forgetting that Hori forgot about the Traitor Plotline

>Imagine if they copied a Bakugou
The drawback for Twice is that the clones still retain their personalities, no? Meaning Bakugo clone will not do Twice's bidding. If he has complete control of his clones...
>creates clones of every hottie in UA
>have sex with all of them as you please
>literally no need for villainy, you're a fulfilled man
imagine the potential bros...

Twice clones are weak, which means any teacher with an AoE like Mic could wipe them out (probably). Also LoV would only have a few minutes to destroy UA, else there would be a shit ton of pro heroes coming to stop them.

Twice said that the clone is weaker than the original, and that a second clone is weaker than the first, which means that any clone beyond the first would die easily.

Even if the LoV is stronger now, there are at least 200 heroes at UA, including students, who will obviously fight back or at least hold them off until help comes. Then imagine Best Jeanist/Endeavor or just a bunch of ranked pro heroes fighting all at once the LoV.

That makes an assumption about his ice that is supported by nothing. Hori just didn't want to show the robots chipping his ice or scenes of ice melting. Occam's razor dictates that it being normal ice requires less assumptions and is more true than sublimating ice.

>Caring about those thots when you have Toga

No, their DURABILITY is low. they lose durability with each cloning, so they quickly reach the point where they will die in a single basic attack

The thing is, nothing was said about this being the case offensively. copied quirks still work the same way at the same level, etc. It doesn't matter if his army of 1000 Dabi would all die in a single mediocre attack, because you're not gonna get the chance to hit them before the city-sized wall of flame incinerates you.

Yeah but you could literally murder all the protagonists by the time they get the clone swarm (which is going to include 100s of Dabi and Shigaraki) under control. And then you can just leave.

Well remember that Skeptic is now M O T I V A T E D !

Attached: 200% Motivated.png (1000x948, 539K)

if Toga turns into someone and then Twice makes a clone of Toga as them, they'll have the powers of the original but Toga's personality. It's broken as fuck

Attached: togatwice9.png (600x726, 211K)

Oh shit you're right. Deadliest duo in the series.

My nigga skeptic is really fucking tall

>mfw an army of OfA-capable TogaDekus

Attached: 1559278495872.png (369x414, 166K)

that wouldn't work, it'd just devolve into a selfcest orgy

No fucking way Twice isn't getting the short end of the stick

>The thing is, nothing was said about this being the case offensively
Would it be safe to assume that the clone's offensive abilities are decreased as well? It's honestly too powerful if the clones still retain their offensive capabilities no matter what iteration they are. Twice could stay in the back lines, creating a thousands of himself to create clones of other league members. 1,000 of him can create like 1000 Dabis and 1000 Compresses. Even better, he could stay with Ujiko and create clones safely without any threat of a hero bum-rushing him while Ujiko teleports are of his clones. If the offense stays the same, then it's simply to powerful. My bet is that it gets weaker.

redestro is going to shoot him with a sniper rifle, Twice can't live anymore because he's broken, just like Mirio and Onahole had to be removed from the board

Twice can easily be nerfed heavily by losing an arm like Compress did. From what we've seen he makes a clone out from each arm.

Why are DMC and MGR so quotable

Attached: 29abf65c015a164f6984cd508e469582.jpg (1290x1932, 401K)

Yea, that's the point. it IS incredibly OP.

And yes, it does seem their offensive ability stays in tact, otherwise each twice clone should be so weak they'd barely be able to move, much less present a threat.

They also considered that multiplying Dabi and Compress would give them the ability to outright win the fight against the liberation army, so Twice doesn't seem to think the clones are weaker.

You're right. But now that he is incredibly OP, we should expect him to either get killed or nerfed significantly like
Though I still think that if he has 1 arm he is still OP since it only decreases the rate, which isn't the core of that makes the quirk so OP.

>Hiro's art is finally being more coherent again
>good character development
>good fights
Holy shit I am so fucking relieved after that garbage Class A vs Class B arc. I'd be convinced Deku absolutely ruins everything if that Gentle fight wasn't so good.

The Nerf would be brain damage.

Twice was born with no luck,
Shiggy has childhood trauma,
Toga is insane,
but is it ever stated why the others joined the LOV?

Compress's ability could easily land him as a top 10 hero - once he gets close enough he's guaranteed to get a live, instant, inescapable capture.

>filename
Imposter

Dabi hates heroes for a reason we don't know, and Compress is just a weird edgy nihilist who wants to fuck everything up

>for a reason we don't know
Come on, I think we all know by now.

*for a reason we haven't been explicitly told
there

Excited for the nomu war arc

Attached: 10-11.png (1822x1300, 1.58M)

I really think Tumblrfags destroyed all interest I have in Dabi.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______ ____!

Can't wait to see Twice make 500 copies of each of them and destroy all of hero society.

>Skeptic can control human-sized puppets and objects
>Twice clones are made of goo, and are human sized
>He's heading down the battlefield filled with MOTIVATION

What if he uses his quirk to fucking part the red sea of Twices. That'd be incredibly kino

Attached: 1558669362585.jpg (746x1024, 233K)

I don't blame you, but I'm glad Hori is having him go all out remorseless edgelord murderer instead of following their headcanon of dindu nuffin caring brother.

I'm not sure it would work since Twice's copies have actual minds and can move on their own

Spinner grew up in a hick part of town, was always segregated and pushed around because of his appearance. Was empty, saw Stain and thought it was admirable that one man was attempting to change the way people looked a things
He joined purely because of association to Stain, which is why he's the most likely to break away from the group

He might not be able to do that, but maybe he could touch the Twice clones and convert them to Skeptic puppets

Attached: 1556595548151.jpg (613x533, 107K)

God me too, dude. I love freaky monster-girls
I want her to crush my pelvis and drool all over me

Attached: femnomu.jpg (480x640, 38K)

With only one arm he can only make one copy, and if his copies are nerfed in the same way with only one arm he can only make an army out of himself at a decreased rate, because the hard limit to copying anyone else is 1.

>With only one arm he can only make one copy,
there's literally no evidence that this is true

STANDING HERE
I REALIZED
THAT IM JUST LIKE YOU
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

Attached: 1523673255654.png (1034x1295, 923K)

No, it's just an assumption, but if the visuals are a clue then he makes one clone out of both arms. Look at the first page of this chapter and the flashback in the previous one. It's not a fact but Hori could pull it as a restriction and it would make sense.

in the chapter before we see him making one clone with two hands. The number of hands has nothing to do with how many clones he can make

Mushrooms.

Yea I get that, I just think that it doesn't address the issue. He can still make 1000 Dabi/Giga clones, which is the reason why he's OP. Sure, he will do it at a decreased rate, but it's still broken.

literally irrelevant because making an army of himself is the LEAST dangerous aspect of his power.

The true potential lies in his ability to copy others, and with them their quirks. how fast he can do it is mostly irrelevant, as even if you cut his creation speed in half it'd still only take him all of like 10 mins to create hundreds of Gigantomachia or Shigaraki or whatever.

Halving his clone creation speed really does nothing to stem the true potential of his quirk. it's not how fast it copies, it's what it can copy.

I'm not saying it is, just that Hori could use it as a possible nerf if he wanted because the only future options for Twice now is death, kidnapping or nerfing.

No, do the math. If he can only make one clone and the clone can only make one clone then each clone has the choice of duplicating themselves or someone else. That's it. Once they clone someone else the chain stops.

There are other possibilities. We've never seen Twice abuse his power like this. It may be, there will be consequences that will limit him in the future.

>creates clones of every hottie in UA
Gets BTFO by all of them. They retain their personalities and free will, remember.

Wait, I must have missed a chapter or two. Who's the little girl?

Just make 1000 clones, then have each clone make 1 copy of someone.

1000 Gigantomachia is more than enough to defeat basically anything. reducing the speed of his creation is pointless, as the true terror or his quirk comes from preptime anyways.

Shiggy's sister/relative or friend Hana, we're not entirely sure yet

I think Twice could take Momo

He can't. He can make one clone, each clone has a limit of one (1). If the clone makes a clone, they've used up their limit. The new clone can make a clone, and has then used up their limit. And so on. Each clone can only copy themselves if the limit is one, not someone else in addition.

Are people still thinking that Natsuo is that hooded guy?

even if this stupid headcanon happens he could just make a clone of himself from before he lost his arm

The ice disappears. The alley they fought Stain in, the arena, both would have been full of ice to the point no one could move if that were not true. Claiming the artist is just lazy and not drawing it is an asspull. We are presented with the fact that the ice vanishes fast in some cases, remains in others. Come up with an inworld explanation if you have what it takes.

It's all an assumption, I'm just explaining how it would be an efficient nerf through math. Didn't the Compress clone he made in the Yakuza arc also only have one arm? That does seem to be a real limit to his copies.

I doubt it but I hope it

Has... anybody ever thought that? That is so far outside the realm of reason.

he measured Compress after he lost his arm. If he was limited to cloning himself in the state he's currently in, all the clones from this chapter would be maskless and have broken arms

READ NIGGER READ

>Redestro's Quirk is that all the Quirks of everyone loyal to him transfer to him with their deaths.

Oh I see. Yea he can make infinite clones of himself, but only 1 of somebody else.
Remember when he cloned Compress? Why did he have only 1 arm instead of 2? he can'y make clones of himself before he lost his arm, only current clones of himself.

see

>Giga shows up, wrecks some fodders
>Redestro starts playing recordings of AfO's voice over speakers hidden throughout the city
>Giga is instantly passivized
>Now Shiggy and the rest of League have to deal with Redestro themselves

From what Compress has said, he hates societal restrictions like the Hero system. They get in the way of him using his powers as he wants. So he's joined the LoV to see those restrictions removed.

I don't think he'd have joined the LA; that would just be traded one set of rules for another.

Not necessarily, because fixing the condition isn't the same as restoring what isn't there. He needs data about what things are like to reproduce them. His original still has arms, Compress does not. We don't know the details.

8/10. If Spinner and Compress get some development before it ends, it'll be a 9/10.

make them all carry assault rifles

i just woke up from a dream about toga!

Attached: 1537312192772.jpg (500x500, 84K)

I suspect some would rather go down with their (non-relational) ship than abandon it.

Many anons in these threads were betting for that.
That goes to show many anons in these threads are retarded.

If it was a wet dream, congratulations!

If it was a nightmare involving knives and pieces of flesh being removed, my condolences.

Everything else: Good for you.

was her new husband Twice there too?

Attached: togatwice19.png (870x248, 186K)

This

This is wrong, he hadn't measured compress before he lost his arm, so he couldn't clone him like that. Even if you removed one of Twice's arms, his clones would still have both because that's how he 'saved' himself. Your argument falls apart especially after considering the whole reason the MLA want Twice is because he can essentially bring people back from the dead

God dammit you stupid cunt, we just had a new chapter drop and that's what you have to post about? Go back to sleep and don't wake up

it was a nice dream, i just remember hanging out with her.
stop stalking me.

Attached: 1538947660979.jpg (811x758, 83K)

Go to tumblr. You might find a schizoid who thinks he's Deku there.

So based on Iceman’s earlier statements, the LA wants to make a caste system based around strong quirks? I thought they just wanted a quirk-based 2A and to eliminate heroes as an institution.

Holy shit fuck off. You're like a living tumor. Cancer is probably afraid of contracting you

Ok so we can't nerf Twice by cutting one of his arms off, than how will Hori deal with him?

That could just be Parka's view on how a restructured society should operate

death

he'll either get killed by the SPLA or Toga will die and he'll get so assblasted over it that he removes himself from the plot

You can't. Twice himself said it, his quirk is very simple. He makes one thing into two things. You can't really change that process, only change the users views on how that should be used

i'm sure that's pretty much what said
it's just logic, not really their goal per se

Attached: 230.png (552x735, 166K)

He can get traumatized again :^)

He has enough depth.Hori says he likes his villains to have a little mystery.

What’s been done for Twice I see happening to the rest of them. Little past blurbs here and there but nothing ever laid out fully.

That said I do hope to see more about Mr.Compress.

Attached: D76DhtzU0AA5PlU.jpg large.jpg (2048x1435, 396K)

FUCK BROS AT THIS POINT HEROES HAVE NOTHING OVER VILLAINS, THEY ARE FUCKED

Attached: 1558939311141.jpg (800x800, 214K)

I disagree

Stop posting this shit please, you are getting in the way of discussion.

Brutal

Attached: 1555624989267.jpg (1200x1200, 155K)

I mean they still have Deku, the most powerful quirk user in the world.

At peak, I legit think Deku literally could actually fight his way through a whole squad of gigantomachia and just put down Twice to deactivate his quirk.

As powerful or moreso than AM(because he's a generation later) and 7 other quirks, which are ALSO powered up by OfA.

Deku is actually retardedly OP.

It's been a long time since I last saw deku

You don't even need Deku
Inasa alone could solo Toga, Dabi, Compress, Shiggy and Spinner at the same time

As for Twice?
[laughs in eraserhead]

deku is cute!

Deku might fuck Dabi or Shiggy in his current state (20% OFA and 1 second black whip) but but I doubt he could go against twice or giganto by himself

Attached: 17 (2).jpg (925x1300, 343K)

>As for Twice?
>[laughs in eraserhead]
Leave on clone unnoticed and he'll roll over you

Yeah that's why this current arc is so good.

Attached: cummingTWICEineri.png (317x390, 64K)

Hori keep out doing himself with those cute Dekus

Attached: 1557651410144.jpg (762x2048, 352K)

I agree with the twice talking about mirio and eri 100%, he's filled with facts and logic.

hoping for another fine Arc without Deku.

I said at peak. Peak deku, with his quirk(s) fully realized, is stronger than AM. By a lot.

He has all of AM's power and abilities(or more because he's a later generation) plus 7 extremely powerful other quirks(because these quirks are enhanced by OfA as well)

Gigantomachia couldn't even beat All Might, he's not gonna be touching someone who makes All Might look tame by comparison.

>I doubt he could go against twice by himself
I doubt anyone could go against Twice by themselves, excluding AfO. I think people aren't quite grasping the fact that to face Twice means to go up against an infinite number of opponents

imagine hugging him, he must be so soft and warm

Who is Jetstream Sam?

Prison Break arc maybe in the future

Dabi is a botched baby, Someone weak as him can't be conncected to Endy.

Attached: 1533973921156.png (500x477, 253K)

The trump card

He made Natsuo

Well remember that twice needs to know the person’s measurements before he can make them.
>twice and Toga infiltrating UA to figure out all the girls’ breast sizes when?

currently 8/10
+1 point if MLA doesnt get completely shafted this arc
+1 for spinner and compress development

Attached: e7c614624937420f46f9a58ae493e2e68c50b8b312768d7477143ccbe04ac6dc.jpg (605x629, 44K)

>posting the edited version

Attached: 1557858073183.jpg (862x1292, 354K)

Is quirk called "Wall"?

A boss from Metal Gear Rising: Revengance

Attached: DLcXf5cX4AA6yHh.jpg (333x404, 24K)

I think deku weakens the story overall but I kinda miss him.

I meant in this manga.

Several people could easily beat twice. Remember, each of his clones is so fragile they will die to basically anything. the more he makes the more fragile they are, so if he tries to make hundreds+ each one will get turned to mush with basically a bitchslap.

Anyone with AoE is a huge problem for twice because of this. Dabi could definitely kill him,so could Endeavor and Todoroki, so could number 9, Shigaraki, etc. basically anyone who has the Aoe to just rip a hole in the wall of clones and attack Twice directly.

cloning himself isn't the true potential of his quirk, though. it's cloning others. thousands of twice can be dealt with if you have the right quirks.

Thousands of gigantomachia? thousands of high end Nomu? thousands of Dabi making city-sized walls of fire? that's a lot harder to deal with.

he's a major politician who's part of a secret terrorist army

>Each of his clones is so fragile
I wouldn't call them fragile if you need to at least break a bone
>the more he makes the more fragile they are
This is wrong. The second clone is more fragile but that is it, his clones make clones just as good as themselves

Is this manga basically just Needless except not lewd or funny

Actually, you can't deal with twice that easily even with AoE. The more clones he's got the faster he can multiply. At some point you won't be able to kill the clones fast enough and they'll just overwhelm you

Maybe his cute cheeks are soft, but he's ripped lile a motherfucker

Attached: 1545067633363.jpg (1377x2039, 237K)

This

Miriofag explosion in 5... 4... 3... 2...

you don't need to kill all his clones, you just need to cut a path through them to get to him.

Endeavor's super heat blast thing would blow right through the center of the clone army and just fry Twice in a single shot.

>attack the mob of Twices
>miss the real one because you can't tell who he is
>the lowest level of Twices all make 2 Dabi clones
>gg no re

Also there is the fact that sufficiently powerful people are basically in no danger from Twice.

Even with thousands of him, what is Twice gonna do to Gigantoimachia or All Might? each of his clones is still just a normal person, just adding in more numbers isn't going to help if none of them can even scratch them,

anyone with that level of intense durability and strength could literally just walk through the sea of bodies and murder Twice. it'd be like a tank rolling into a crowd.

Who says that killing the original twice would destroy his clones? They are completely functioning entities, separate from him

Also Endeavors fire could not cut through a horde of Twices. I don't think you understand the sheer amount of human bodies Twice can produce in an incredibly short amount of time

This picture is wrong

Twice could quite literally drown or crush Gigantomachia in a sea of bodies

He can start off my making a clone of Giga to fling him and put distance between him and his opponent all the while making clones of himself, which make clones of range fighters (Dabi), close range (Compress, Shiggy), and tanks to bull-doze him (Giga). We saw him make 20,000 clones in like a minute, if he plays it smart he can defeat pretty much everyone.

>Also Endeavors fire could not cut through a horde of Twices
Nigga are you real, even ice can kill them.

Attached: koutaeri.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

When is Koichi getting a rival-villain.

Modern romance at its finest

Very wrong and innacurate

I think he stopped making clones because he thought he had enough. Think about it like this

In his first multiplication panel last chapter, he spawned roughly 10 clones in the span of a few seconds. We can assume he can multiply at least once every 2 seconds from this inital burst of Twices. Knowing the Twice equations is (2^n)-1, if he were to keep up Twice production then he would have over 8 billion clones in just over a minute

You think too small. You cannot defeat Twice, because you are fighting a war of attrition against an enemy with an infinite supply

Natsuo is an absolute unit though

I hate this fanbase more and more each day. Can I hate them more than OP or HxH fans? We're getting there.

There is no fire that Endeavor can produce hot enough to melt through hundreds of millions of bodies

who's ready for ANOTHER training arc next chapter

but he has one
another disciple of the hero o'clock

Attached: zoom villain.png (668x542, 356K)

Me

The traitor reveal is never going to happen. There was no traitor.

i'm going to fucking MOLEST deku

cope Dekuck

Attached: 1555598740941.jpg (873x178, 63K)

I agree, are you me?

The traitor was the friends we made along the way

I hate deku but I like this manga. How does that make you feel?

Destined to become pals

Attached: IMG_20181023_210949.jpg (693x1024, 97K)

Never ever

>If he had 1000 gigantomachia
That's right, shit. Not sure how Hori will address this.

this
Remember when theoryfags where saying that Naomasa was black mist?
Post your favorite theory proved wrong

Guys what if Destro jr. is quirkless and self-hating? His whole company was built when he started trying to build gadgets to be a hero all his own, but couldn't cut it leading him down the spiral of truly believing Quirks were the end all of Superiority

He isn't quirkless, but his quirk is probably either super powerful or super weak

He is a crybaby with stockholm syndrome for his bully

Just look at them leaning on them being so close and blushing. Adorable.

Take a good look at it, fanart is all you will ever get.

Attached: 1555718510407.gif (506x516, 443K)

Nips like to draw them together, it's just a matter of time

Attached: IMG_20190123_073531.jpg (900x900, 95K)

>Everyone suddenly forgets fucking Eraserhead

I’m not sure about that, he can concentrate his fire into laser beams and dice up a skyscraper.

>Aizawa
>Not jobbing

>same artist who drew them meeting after chapter 184
>nothing happened and she deleted the picture shortly afterwards
Even the nip herself has called it a delusion, kek.

reminder
>LITERALLY
>NEVER
>MET

the only way Aizawa can beat Twice is in an ambush. If Twice makes a SINGLE clone Aizawa is fucked

his quirk doesnt destroy the copies

Why are you so assblasted nigga?

Attached: IMG_20180811_071616.jpg (3508x3040, 768K)

That doesn't stop people from crackshipping.

source: your ass

And what's that going to do against a sea of millions of bodies that doubles every few seconds? Nothing, absolutely nothing

He is feeling threatened by reality

Attached: koutaeri2.jpg (720x720, 107K)

Why are you so delusional nigga?

if only we'd already seen Aizawa fight someone whose quirk produces things to see how his quirk affects them...

How is thousands of tons of steel, and concrete nothing? Apocrypha took out a bunch of them in one hit and it distracts them enough to not catch up immediately. Twice isn’t some invincible army.

yeah the size is a bit off

if only. alas, we never have

Reality of them not meeting despite being in the same place and being a great opportunity for eri to bond with someone her age and who also likes deku? Woah

Use your brain, dude. Every clone is a unique entity with it's own functioning and separate quirk. Aizawa can only cancel one at a time, and cancelling the OG Twice's quirk isn't going to change how the other clones operate at all

That's like a toaster causing a massive forest fire, and you unplug the toaster and expect the fire to just vanish

What he can do? look at twice so he cant make a copy? all twice need is one second to make one copy
Btw Toga and twice have very related quirk, if she take the form of twice can she also use his quirk and start making copy too?
Can twice makes an army of toga?

No user, Twice quite literally is an invincible army

How nigga, I just said they would be pals?

Attached: 1536710844970.png (499x499, 232K)

Imagine the number of clones that could be made if Toga copied his quirk. Now I want to see a Monoma vs Twice fight if that's even possible.

I don't fucking get this. He burns? Endeavor and Shoto should be burning too, but they don't for whatever reason and it doesn't seem like his blue flames are any stronger than what Endeavor does. Sure Endeavor's maximum flames begin to hurt him, but he doesn't burn up or anything, he just exhausts.

>Imagine the number of clones that could be made if Toga copied his quirk.
infinity*2

He’s not considering he had trouble with Apocrypha who wiped them out at a faster rate than he doubled.

His skin carbonizes and the more he uses it, the harder he gets or some bullshit like that

What part of chapter 184 makes you think that?

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 55K)

I suggest you reread the entire manga at less than light speed

Endeavor and Shoto can resist their own quirks but Dabi can't, just like Mustard

That's not how infinity works. It's still infinity

I never brought up chapters dumb nigga, you act like the manga is over you're mad over nothing

Attached: 1558403042030.jpg (536x1656, 145K)

The fact that you are so triggered. Deep inside you know that's what's gonna happen

They even spoonfed you and explain that Touya got his ice mother’s constitution.

I want to cum buckets inside Hinata.

it's one of the best arcs imo. probably a 9. Only issue is that the arc's villains are massive jobbers

But he didn't, Twice had stopped doubling ages before that. Even if he was, that was only a very small portion of his numbers. Without any prep-time whatsoever, it would take Twice mere seconds to have over 100'000 clones.
With any prep-time whatsoever, he is completely and utterly unbeatable

Yeah if he makes Gigantomachia since he already fucked up clone Dabi.

it's an infinity that's twice as big

>over nothing
Yup, that is what it will ever, nothing but a delusion

It would be exactly the same number of clones, you dingus

Attached: 1557493581709.png (272x285, 64K)

And that's fine, just stop getting angry over fanart gigantic faggot

Attached: IMG_20180714_101427.jpg (1536x2048, 432K)

Dumb stuff can annoy anyone, that is why you get ichihimefags arguing with Ichirukis to this day on 4channel.

You've gotta learn more about how infinity works

Just wipe him out at a faster rate than he doubles, it’s not complicated math. The more he doubles the easier the clones die too, in the end they can probably barely withstand Newton’s third law of the ground pushing him up by merely standing on it. His amount isn’t infinite because the durability gets worse each time.

reminder after this arc we're gonna go back to deku and it's going to be the most inane, dull bullshit for dozens of chapters again.

cute deku

Stop getting angry over reality by posting fanart.

However, you're not annoyed, you're frightened, because your crackship got no chance of turning real and you know. And seeing anything that even remotely got a better chance at happening makes you mad.

>they can't into different sized infinities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo's_paradox

>sad mans parade
great name for a super move

That is some fine projection, rich coming from a crackshipper itself.

>Aizawa grabs Twice
>Gets Monoma to copy his quirk
>Make a thousand Aizawas
That's all they need to do to save hero society.

Oh, no wonder you think he's not good. You don't understand how his quirk works. user, Twice himself doesn't produce all the clones, he can only produce two clones. But those two clones can produce two clones etc. The durability never drops because the counter resets with ever clone

You cannot out-pace his doubling because it is exponential. For every opponent, no matter how strong, his growth quick;y reaches a point where it is impossible to win

Just posting cute drawings nigga, can't stop me

Attached: IMG_20180828_075853.jpg (1432x1000, 210K)

You retard it would obviously be double the amount Twice could make.

I already hate the liberation army since they are jobbing so badly against the jobber's alliance. Fuck you Hori fucking write something decent for once.

Doubling the ammount of clone makers at the beggining wouldn't change the size of the set

Attached: Power.png (469x720, 166K)

>it is just a matter of time
Something tells me there's more to it than just posting fanart, nigga.

If I'm projecting then why are you always get mad at KoutaEri, hm?

>The durability never drops because the counter resets with ever clone
No, that's never stated, only that the durability is weaker than the original thing he cloned. Unless he manages to always clone the original, he makes a clone of an already weaker clone.

>theyre brothers

>Aizawa gets bulldozed by clones before getting near Twice

That's not how Twice's quirk works

>why are you always get mad
Are you okay?
It is simple, it is very dumb. Like krumbsposter, you're not any better.

Well, I do believe they will meet in the future chapters or epilogue, it's plausible. You mad over that?

Attached: IMG_20190505_184313.jpg (767x683, 77K)

You haven't answered the question

>it is very dumb

>all twice need is one second to make one copy
Endeavor can handle it from there.

>Can twice makes an army of toga?
They'll need a lot of blood for that to work.

The clones retain perfect copies of the quirks they're original posesses. Therefor a clone of Twice can produce a clone of Twice with the same durability that the original Twice produces

Use your brain

The durability doesn’t reset, the point is that the destruction rate increases with the amount too. The more Twice there are, the weaker they are too unless they all managed to copy the original. At some point the exponential growth stops mattering because they will fall to a breeze, meaning there’s an upper limit to their sustainability.

>it's plausible
As plausible as ochako ending up with 13, but I can't stop you from being delusional.

That's not a reason to be mad. Morever, you like MiriEri and it's just as dumb

They ARE all copying the original, you speedreader

That’s not how logic works, the quirk makes an inferior copy of whatever it copies. When Twice makes two clones, the second one is weaker than the first. You argue that if the first clone clones the second clone, he would create a clone stronger than the one he copied ie. on par with himself, the first clone, which doesn’t make sense with what his quirk states.

Read the manga and stop getting triggered over the truth.

Liberation Army's goal is shit, this is freaking capeshit give Deku a rogue's gallery you fucking hack.

Well, fine if it carves the stick out you ass. You're entitled to your own opinion

Attached: 95e1e93e-5efc-4c52-a5e7-3104838a02d9.jpg (1280x1037, 319K)

considering the number of people who can't even understand Twice's quirk, it's no wonder there are retards getting confused about literally every plot point in the series

It does if they're all making copies of the original Twice
You have Twice and then you have an exponential number of "Twice -1" and "Twice -2"

>opinion
Based on the manga? It is more of an objective truth.

See, you're getting mad over it again. For no reason

That's not how Twice's quirk works! Jesus dude. He doesn't need a physical copy of the thing he's making
Twice has a picture of himself in his head, that's what his clone of himself is based on and created from. The clones retain the exact same memories as this Twice, and a perfect copy of his quirk.

The clones do not make clones of clones. They are following the exact same process the first Twice follows.

>Get Hawk to fly over to Twice's location
>Prominence Burn blocks their path

>for no reason
Dense people can be pretty annoying.

>an incomplete manga
Okay, whatever you say autismo-kun as long as it calms your tard rage

Attached: IMG_20180916_074435.jpg (1000x1200, 128K)

>than how will Hori deal with him?
Why is the only solution you can see for how Twice can be dealt with to nerf him?

So you're mad, because no one believes you?

>responding to a delusional crackshipper
for what possible purpose?

Attached: 1537483556141.png (449x401, 184K)

>just because it is incomplete I can ignore stablished relationships
cruisin for a bruisin

Attached: 1552518615900.jpg (440x299, 97K)

His quirk should probably have something to do with why those 'liver spots' on his head can spread. His dad had those splotches on his face too, like a little mask.

I believe what I read. What about you?
Yeah, it gets pretty boring. Most crackshippers at least got a leg to stand on, some kind of interaction but this one is pure delusions. I should stop after this.

Fuck you weren't wrong

Let me make it really easy for your peabrain to understand

OG Twice makes Twice 1, who has medium durability, and Twice 2, who has low durability

Twice 1 makes Twice 1, who has medium durability, and Twice 2, who has low durability

Twice 2 makes Twice 1, who has medium durability, and Twice 2, who has low durability

Rinse and repeat forever. The quality and durability of the clones never dip below the first two

>I believe what I read. What about you?
Aren't you bothered by how many people are constantly telling you that you're seeing something that isn't there?

Only wishing energy will save us

Attached: nighteye.jpg (399x399, 53K)

Just stop user, all of this just because I speculated they'll probably meet in a future chapter?

Attached: 1556692946055.jpg (750x539, 119K)

i want to do sexual things with deku

>many people
One idiot? Nah. I'm, however, amused at the mental gymnastics you have to perform in order to ignore what is so blatantly obvious. But hey man, you do you, keep ignoring reality you might need some pills to help you with that though.

Dabi gets to be spam cloned by Twice even after he burns himself to death.

What makes you think they will meet? You think they will have a chance like in chapter 184 again? It is like Hori told you "give up on this" yet here you are.

Why the fuck are shippers allowed here what the fuck

See? You're mad again. And I haven't even said anything.

Only Miriofag would get mad over something he claims is impossible

Attached: 1557449819068.jpg (1200x1182, 175K)

I'd kek if his quirk was just to toggle a patch of coloring on his face.

>I haven't said anything
Basically, yeah. Whatever you say equals nothing.

So why are you mad?

Dumb shit can be very annoying

The threads almost over so I suppose I may as well say this. MirioEri is as much a crackship as EriKouta. Mirio and Eri have interacted, but have never shown reciprocated feelings for eachother.

If you believe MirioEri to be canon because of Mirio's exclamation of 'Honeymoon' and his promise, then you are saying you believe a relationship to be canon based on the actions of a single party rather than both participants. Using you same logic, you could say Mineta is in a relationship with Momo because he exclaimed that he loved her tits, however you are not considering Momo at all. This is the same situation as Eri

Attached: 1555098076655.jpg (541x1004, 91K)

They share a common hero, and will drive to become heroes in the future, perfect for an epilogue, but what makes you think they'll never meet?

That said, that's Captain Cold, user. He's the man who mastered Absolute Zero.

You said yourself than I hadn't even said anything

Deluded. Good to see your reasoning behind for why it will not happen in your head, it is complete bullshit.

>Bunch of revolutionaries fighting to create a meritocracy are led by a dude with no merit
Sounds just like how that usually goes in real life.

I wonder when Shigaraki is gonna find out about him being AM’s successor or I wonder if he already figured it out after the mall incident.

So does Twice power has any limit or drawback. I mean, Ectoplasm can only create around 30 clones of himself, meanwhile Twice so far seems to be able of keep going forever.

The other differences I can think of are:
-Twice can keep multiplying / Ectoplasm has a limit.
-Ectoplasm can turn the copies off / Twice can´t.
-Ectoplasm has full control of the clones / Twice´s clones can do what they want.
-Ectoplasm can only copy himself / Twice can copy other people.
-Ectoplasm can combine his clones to create a giant one / Twice can´t do that.

Outside from the fact that Twice clones can rebel against him, I think he should have another limit. I really like him, but right now he is really too powerfull.

I never said that it wouldn't happen, just that it hasn't happened yet

>they share a common hero
And? Kota idolized Deku, this isn't the same.
>and will drive to become heroes in the future
Where? Eri? Don't think slm
>perfect for an epilogue
They're only 10 years older than deku. You're telling me the story ends with deku in his middle 20's? Kek.
>but what makes you think they will never meet
Kota is a year younger, and they didn't meet in chapter 184 for a reason. Mirio is the friend and companion eri is destined to have, the best friend being stated in the same chapter.
But go ahead, keep believing what you want.

So this ice dude's quirk is absolute money if there is water nearby?

I'm a little confused. He can control the temperature of ice, but he can not control water? Or is he just controlling the temp of water till it turns into ice and then he can control it?

>have never shown reciprocated feelings for eachother.
mirio swore to never let her feel sad again and she constantly clings to him
outside of actual couples it's the closest any ship gets to reality

Just ice I guess, but then he uses the ice to turn water into ice.

>comparing a touching relationship between a man who lost everything to protect a girl and which bond has been pivotal for the development of the plot to Mineta, a gag character
Reaching very hard to convince yourself it won't happen. Kinda sad desu.

he has total control over ice but can't affect water

I mean, this seems par for the course if the League of Villains is going to one day be as big a threat as All For One was in his heyday.

He sent a tiny bit of existing ice to the water, and then controlled the temperature of that tiny bit of ice to make it extremely cold. The water froze over due to this extremely cold piece of unmeltable ice, thus allowing him to assume control

Yeah, looking it over its this.

I assume he put that shit in the water line really quickly.

And the date comment shows us what mirio meant by not letting her feel sad again. That is the kinda stuff he's up to do for her sake, unlike deku who finds it weird.

The fuck? So all of this because you ship Mirio and Eri. Look nigga, I said they'd become friends, not lovers. And bitch, fucking Deku has a better chance with Eri than Mirio, Mirio can't even cheer her up or make her smile ahahahaha

Attached: 1550278921585.png (924x1300, 310K)

So what will Dabi and Compress's power ups/trump card reveals be?

Dabi will take care of this ice guy somehow. He'll probably use flashfire and plus ultra through the pain. I mean, he has to have some sort of fucking thermonuclear attack if he's gone even further with his quirk as his marks suggest.

I loved the edits with Deku and her.

Calm down woman.
>deku has a better chance
No. Despite everything, Eri is always clinging to him even if deku is right next to her. Even visually shown they're closer.

If you give him even the tiniest bit of frozen anything, it's only a matter of time before he generates so much more

The ONLY way to counter his quirk is to ensure that there is no frozen substance for miles

desu he probably was joking at that time
not that it matters, because he would genuinely do that for her if she wanted

Attached: 1538871304449.jpg (1500x2000, 383K)

>He'll probably use flashfire
I thought about this. We might get a Negi situation where the "non chosen heir learned the super special move all on his own and shit" with Dabi and Flashfire. Depending on what that move is.

I don't think it was a joke, if you pay attention he described what a culture festival and apple candy was in the same manner, he genuinely wanted to make Eri happy no matter what.
Now that idea must be in her head, and then it will become the greatest endgame.

he's going to Prominance Burn except he's going to burn his hands to shit and need new grafts

Also, horikoshi made clear little girls like to hear stuff like that and mirio considers himself her friend, it isn't weird to offer that to someone you see as your equal.
In other words, very cute and canon.

>Dabi attempts some sort of flashfire attack
>Begins to literally come apart at the seams
>Keeps going
Kino

His power has pretty low limitations, it's just that copying himself completely voids those limits and breaks the power to an insane degree. It's like having a genie who can grant two wishes and wishing for another genie who can grant two wishes with your first wish, and repeating that until you have infinite genies each of whom can grant one wish.

What is negi?

Knowing Hori, he'll make Dabi go over some Phoenix shit and burn everything down

I still think he was joking a bit, but nonetheless based and redpilled

Attached: 1537448790731.png (877x2216, 2.25M)

>here's your dabi powerup bro

Attached: 1559258185497.jpg (1600x1138, 475K)

Nurutu character

>Hyuuga clan is strong, important clan with special eye powers.
>has main family and branch family
>main family passes down a super special technique only they know how to use and can only be taught.
>negi is a genius branch guy, just came up with the said super special technique while training.
>still loses to asspull kyuubi powers
>was painted in the wrong for thinking that where you were born determines your path.
>his views were actually proven right by the end of the manga.

You MirioEri cunts are so fucking obnoxious. Shippers are all garbage, but you're a special breed of septic waste

These threads have gotten in your head, user. Even nips know he wasn't joking.
Assess it yourself, what kind of reaction was mirio hoping to get out of eri after seeing how she didn't know how to smile and needed to be cheered up? Specially after realizing she didn't know what a date was. His offer was honest, hence deku's reaction. I know it might be too good to be true, but it is what it is.

Attached: 0.jpg (295x425, 52K)

You sound mad

It doesn't matter about the in-canon context, it's presented as a joke to the outside observer, the reader

I honestly can't wait for you to slip up in public and get arrested on pedophilia charges. Then we just have to wait for the Fujo's cats to eat them and these threads will be nice again.

Excellent detective work, dickhead

>presented as a joke
A funny moment, but that doesn't mean Mirio's offer wasn't honest and that is what matters. Like pic related, that doesn't diminish gentle's love for tea.

Attached: 0183-018.jpg (933x1300, 285K)

I don't live in a shithole where liking age gaps and loli+strong man is punishable by law. Sorry about that.

Attached: 1559069119656.jpg (1536x2048, 426K)

Dont cry