Boku no Hero Academia

Horikoshi is shit at writing. All he ever comes up with so that the good guys can win is asspulls. The first time was when Deku went MUH MILLION PERCENT, and well of course that was a metaphor, and just to "hype himself up". But then came the "OH! THAT'S RIGHT, I CAN USE MUH LEGS!" and at that point, I knew we would see more of this in the future but oh man, it sure has gone down the garbage route. Rewind quirk was fucking cringe garbage. However when wishing energy and 7 quirks came around, I didn't give it another thought and dropped this shit. The quality of the writing just nosedived after OfA vs AfO. Now I just hate it when I see Deku's face. It reminds me of when I actually liked this garbage.

Attached: 1551987442117.jpg (1300x1000, 495K)

This, so glad I switched to HxH. I regularly go back and jack off to the panels of Hisoka staring at Gon's ass. Not because of Gon's ass, but because of how incredibly it set up Hisoka's character. In fact I really can't cum unless I'm looking at that panel. True kino manga. Togodshi.

>Horikoshi is shit at writing
and water is wet. we know, we know.
The manga went to trash pretty fast, the original idea of calculating MC was good.but instead we get pretty much no planning and just OH MY BROKEN QUIRK/PLOT LOLI/7 QUIRKS etc I admit I even forgot the changing future thing cause it was so mind-boglingly retarded that my mind just erased it.
His writing makes Ohkubo LOL SKY WHALES asspull to direct the characters attention to the sky look pretty plausible. Even Kishimoto didnt asspull as much as this dude and the manga.

Honestly it has long been unsalvageable and this series runs on Jump shilling it and the shipper faggotry thanks to designs (pretty much the only thing the author is decent at)

stop reading then

Attached: O MY WISHING POWER.jpg (648x1213, 412K)

why do nips like whipped faggot MC so much?

>and the manga went on for much longer.
FIXED
I dont know why it hate part of my post.

BCfags are angry today

Kacchan will win the Dekubowl!

Attached: b4355526ba59e57b4af7e1ee4b0faa2b.jpg (600x841, 72K)

Seething Herocuck cope.

Hisoka is one of the greatest portrayals of the wildcard in fiction. Functionally in a plot full of plans and counter plans he brings the chaotic wrench that can turn the tide in anyone's favour to get what he wants which could be completely irrelevant to the other big stakes at play. He works as a character because his selfish goals are believable and consistent, despite his allegiance being fickle, you can trust him to be untrustworthy. His character trait of having multiple persons of interest on his radar at anyone time elevates him above the usual obsessive, stalker type character. While his desire to hunt and fight strong opponents also means he doesn't do the typical thing of capturing those he is interested in but lets them run free as he also travels around. Hisoka is the brainchild of Togashi's legendary wit.

Attached: 1517669590604.png (434x270, 51K)

Is this a meme? You know how common of an anime trope this is?

Just because you prefer the
>muh big cock mc
Doesn’t make the other one bad.

Also if you aren’t aware that this anime runs off mostly aesthetics feelings you’re a dildo yeeting prolapse

Attached: 50B9CD74-3E40-4E68-8199-3C3259524571.jpg (900x600, 29K)

Yes man, he needs a partner that can write a good story. Horikoshi's strength is writing characters, not plot.

Agreed. And he also wants to FUCK little boys which is cool and I can relate to

One of the most fascinating things about Hisoka, to me, is how he is so much more than a character. Hisoka is a narrative instrument that exists as a fundamental thread in the fabric of Hunter X Hunter. Hisoka is, perhaps, one of the most sutlbtle but potent examples of Togashi's writing brilliance. By making Hisoka purely hedonistic in nature with no particular goal outside of being entertained Hisoka can easily adapt to any role the story requires of him. Hisoka played an important role in Gon's party passing the hunter exam, and even gave the #44 tag that served as an impetus for some of Gon's early character development. When a powerful antagonist appears in Greed Island Hisoka gladly steps into the role of protagonist to aid the main characters on their quest. At the appearance of the story-changing Chimera Ants where Hisoka isn't deemed to be a very suitable fit for the arc's story he can easily be sent away to chase after Chrollo. When coming down from the roller coaster of the Chimera Ant arc Hisoka is more than fit to step in as an antagonist to keep the stakes high and the story entertaining as we transition into the next arc. During the ever tense Succession War arc Hisoka exists as a force of nature. An oncoming storm of chaos and death that threatens to tip the scales and cast the war into madness. Which even if Hisoka doesn't affect the Succession War arc at all, the threat of him doing so still keeps the stakes high for all of us readers. Of course I would be amiss not to at least make an honorable mention here of his changing wardrobe. To have Hisoka's attire change every arc is a clever, subtle way of visually expressing that the series is entering into a new story and theme.

Attached: 1555665646744.png (251x353, 26K)

They don't. Not really.
It's a calculated move by modern shounen creators and media creators to push the balless spineless slave bitch male lead.
No. I'm not kidding.
On the other side of the coin are absolute fucking retards like luffy and modern goku.

And? The greeks did it all the time. Literally greek is where the word pederasty comes from in the first place.

Attached: 1536257432276.jpg (311x445, 72K)

What the fuck happened these last three days that made the Hunterfags this bad? Did they finally break?

HE CAN USE HIS HEAD NEXT TO HEADBUTT PEOPLE.

>calculated move by modern shounen creators and media creators
what is their goal?

This, what the fuck is going on in this board

Stop bumping this bait thread, you colossal faggot.

Learn how to use the sage option.

are you saying the japs are working with the jews

>Being upset of asspulls in shounen.

Attached: 1559274924967.jpg (182x141, 17K)

I always knew bnha wasn't going to become a truly good anime from the start. Even at ep one, shitty characters like bakugo were setting up the anime for retarded-ness

june is coming up. summertime.