Shingeki no Kyojin

How can Jean impress Mikasa next chapter? This is going to be a Jean's chapter right?

Attached: Jeankasa_Soon.png (792x631, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18079459
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74971343
twitter.com/ShingekiKyojin/status/1134158684395696128
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reiner will kill shitren Uchiha

Attached: calvo.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Soon

Attached: 7264342.jpg (996x1407, 351K)

Attached: 8430724B-931F-435F-92F3-E1D3BEAAEC56.jpg (1000x829, 181K)

OCEAN

Attached: 1496531960609.png (269x255, 85K)

EJ is the patrician ship.

Attached: 70803222_p1_master1200.jpg (847x1200, 393K)

GABDAIN

I just want Jiiku to be happy.

Attached: j.jpg (500x457, 81K)

Attached: 1558798509532.png (638x456, 408K)

No bully pls

>*Zeke is holding the baby*
>*Levi appears*
>Zeke: Levi...I've decided: I will be the best uncle ever. This child opened my eyes
>Manlet: YOU BASTARD KILLED MY COMRADES
>Zeke: Yeah...sorry.
>Levi: THAT'S NOT ENOUGH. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU
>Eren: Heichou, no
>Historia: Heichou, no
>Hange: Levi, stop...
>Manlet: MMGH!!
>Since that day Zeke understood the value of family and lived his last months with his new family, happy and playing baseball.

Attached: Family tension.png (896x689, 791K)

>MMGH!!
Do you think Kenny mmgh'd too when Uri died?

Is Manlet on a wheelchair? This is important.

Yes, he chases Zeke with it a lot of times

it's hilariously unrealistic
okay they hate this race but people don't murder little kids for fun

Attached: tumblr_inline_oppe69IPM31qjenwg_640.png (582x297, 166K)

These recent chapters have made me hate everyone in this manga

>people don't murder little kids for fun
Get ready for 5 anons to reply to you with photos of nip soldiers bayonetting babies

Attached: Shingeki-no-Kyojin-3rd-Season-Dub.jpg (927x1200, 222K)

this

Yes

Currently watching the anime.
When do i get Hitler-Eren ?

Attached: Attack-on-Titan-110-Eren-Yeager-shirtless.jpg (799x449, 144K)

>two left hands
>one set of blade holders
>Mikasa's awkward pose
I'm not happy

Attached: 1555054369642.png (341x296, 139K)

>looks like a cutie even with a dirty face and his teeth missing
How does he do it?

t. Historia

>Leave Reiner to m-
BOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 0043-043.jpg (2133x1600, 1.13M)

Is this supposed to be something?

When JC Staff gets around to it

how do animeonly faggots react to this
i mean jews and nazis

Attached: image.png (738x529, 433K)

Animeonly here
I need a little more explanations on your pic before i can react

>Baby not smiling
One job

Less than two weeks until we find out.

Fuck, I can't believe it's finally being animated

Attached: D4ZeblgWkAUAvip.jpg (301x479, 60K)

One job that user managed to do well.

>grisha was cute
what happened

>Zeke is going to tell Eren he'll save him in the anime while he's saving him in the manga
Pottery

Attached: D7tMezXXYAENRUO.jpg (1200x869, 262K)

I don't want this.

You can't hate someone who is fighting for his family when his allies and enemies gave him no other option.

Attached: 1547482842312.jpg (800x900, 123K)

>what happened
Marley

Attached: D4ZecJJWkAA9hMQ.jpg (199x351, 23K)

The chapters by themselves or the threads?

This is the first pleb filter. I'm also interested how will it be received.
It's going to be in the anime in 2-3 weeks. Why would you want to be spoiled now? this is a backstory of Erens father as a kid and as an adult leading to the point, where he was found out outside the walls.

Speedreader here. I dont care about this series enough to re read it but whats the plan for people like Armin and Mikasa? Do they just want to negotiate peace and promise not to do anything if the other nations leave them alone? Isnt that really naive? When technology catches up you know they are going to fucking nuke Paradise harder than Hiroshima. Zeke's plan is retarded though. Eren is the only one who has the right mindset. Whether his plan is actually good remains to be seen.

Attached: 1518998863780.jpg (600x407, 43K)

>it's a flashback episode

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

People who get angry will be getting played by the story, since they're falling for one version of the "truth." It's just like Kruger said. It doesn't matter what's true or not.

Not like they'll care once they drop it

>Zeke's plan is retarded though
t. Speedreader.

It is though, and designated Rational Man Jean called it out as such

fuck kruger he is the kind of guys who deny the holocaust

SAYONARA SEKAI
NARABU KAGE
NOBITE MAJIWARANAI

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

The horse is a blessing.

Attached: illust_72384144_20190523_170103.jpg (800x1184, 388K)

Dick in her ass. If she doesn't instantly crush it with her sphincter, I'm sure she'll be impressed.

Silly speed-reader, they want to threaten the world with the rumbling for a few decades while they develop Paradis military and technologically with the help of Hizuru so they no longer need the Rumbling to defend themselves. What Eren did was agro all the nations and making that option obsolete, his reasons or plan to counter this still unknown (is going to be destroying Humanity with the rumbling)

t. Jean

>Paradis is at best 50 years behind tech and modern equipment in general.
>Going to war in these circumstances is a very high risk
>Thy wanted to intimidate other nations using rumbling as a warning
>To do this they need a royal blood being a titan or shifter. One is Historia, the other one is Zeke.
So, they wanted to avoid immediate confrontation, while reassuring their pact wit non-nips
As for Armin and Mikasa, yes. They were naive in thinking they could pressure their enemies only with suggestions, but they were also confident Azumabitos and some other nations would be interested in backed them. And pretty much thought they could talk some Cold War into the enemies while making obvious they still have the rumbling.
While Eren is thinking into ending this right now, with tons of casualties, which is pretty obvious, and also with the aftermath of a massacre in Liberio that fueled the wrath of the enemies.
Armin and Mikasa, more than dumb pacifist, are trying to avoid facing fatalities. Now we will never know what could have happened if they followed the passive-aggressive strategy because Eren.

t. Jean
I agree though

Who did this bootleg poster?

Good user.

Where will the anime get, realistically? Grisha getting into the walls?

Ocean
Eren will say his line then it will cut out to Falco reaching for the bird

Where my ELsisters at?

Attached: D0BW7k2UwAESdd4.jpg (550x564, 41K)

Don't they have to go really fast to get so far?

All the way to the ocean

Attached: 1554571803823.gif (540x743, 2.02M)

Eren was ok with Levi dying in order to get Zeke

>Don't they have to go really fast to get so far?
No.

Not really, we're getting the basement next week.

>Historia! We need to talk!

Attached: Nextweek.png (841x841, 426K)

Attached: 4.png (904x400, 263K)

What is Eren's tax policy?

Attached: 1445016105855.png (315x410, 178K)

If EH was real why didn't Eren tell it to Mikasa when he was mocking her? It would be the most obvious thing to do.

Attached: 1559196045255.png (905x1300, 509K)

All hail Shitlet the Broken.

Eren is ok with everybody dying at this point,

>freedomfag
>taxes
lol

No taxes, no state, everyone is FREE

Not with AMJC

Attached: the ride never ends.jpg (800x600, 225K)

Kill the ones in power and redistribute their shekels to the masses.

Attached: 547.png (310x172, 2K)

nah, he obviously still cares for AM and he is protecting Historia.

Attached: DzC9eVaXgAAkMhF.png (980x900, 1.4M)

Is kind of stupid to try to get an Ackerman against you. They are good weapons with a so called total loyalty. Or he is pretty much trying to turn her into his personal ripper, or he is just plain retarded, if Ackerman are programmed to be loyal, then being a shit with them is just useless, unless you are just a dedicated asshole.

It's an EZ chapter.

Attached: j.png (500x392, 240K)

56% tax on revenue for farmers plus 0.6% on every cattle ownership

>m-my mom was better than yours!

I ask about that too, I understand Eren not wanting to involve her in world destruction but Mikasa's character was always kind of redpilled to me. Too bad Isayama doesnt seem to care too much about the Ackerman stuff

paradis will win and eren will genocide the rest of the world. dining on marleydog tears is gonna feel so good

>Too bad Isayama doesnt seem to care too much about the Ackerman stuff
If anything their development is going to start now, Isayama likes his parallels.

>Mocking her
He's not.

C-cute ;_;

Attached: AF3A4EEE-9EA2-4520-ADE9-DE3E91BAA28C.jpg (600x825, 126K)

i love mbhn and love being obnoxious about it. at least i know people cannot say "nelly went after me for not liking mbhn" unlike the freaks who harassed me and made posts about me trying to change my opinion for not liking their wacky pairings and characters.

that plan was bogus from the start, user. zeke has no intentions of following through with this plan

There are hints with Manlet and Kenny not being the blind lapdogs Eren pretends to portray Ackerman. Also, Grandpa Ackerman made it obvious when he talked about them and Asians rebelling against the king, that Ackerman are not a case of robots with programmed loyalty. So, what is Eren trying to achieve with this? He could ask Mikasa to mercy kill him, pretty much like what happened with Erwin, and how even Kenny got Uri's when he just accept his faith of being eaten by Frieda.

And then the story is going to repeat again? Speaking of idiots...

DEDICATE YOUR VOTES AND OPINIONS TO THE CAUSE
strawpoll.me/18079459

Attached: UUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (775x768, 704K)

Attached: DzlpE9gVAAA6-4Y.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Why would he spill the beans of his plan in front of his stalker and Gabo?

That baby be cute yo. I'm back on the HEren hype train.

Not Hisu and not AMJC either.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Attached: 16.png (463x633, 319K)

Soon.

Attached: 1513945645245.gif (540x571, 990K)

He wasn't mocking her, dumbo.

LOL THEY ARE BOTH LEFT HANDS

?

disdain towards the fact of eren falling low. he even says
>you, too...
like cmon user are you just baiting or are you face blind?

Ask his waifu, she's the one in charge.

Attached: 1558890601532.jpg (1280x714, 212K)

She wants you to say something gay. Manlet also looked sad when Mikasa told her story.

Why do people speedread a shounen manga? Eren grew distrustful in his allies even in AM. His probably only possible weakness now is his connection to Historia. Why the fuck would he reveal that?

Attached: 14.jpg (1024x744, 152K)

snk is simply too complex for the average shounenkiddie to understand

Why is a weakness if yeagerist already are in charge of the government and all his so called enemies are behind bars, or conveniently with him for exposition of how "evil" he is? Nope, him not mentioning Historia is not about hiding his weakness but something else.

rate this body

Attached: ziiku.png (340x1067, 426K)

Perfect for breeding

he cute

Attached: D7jO3-GUEAE1HW7.jpg large.jpg (2048x1448, 388K)

Would have 10 kids with/10

>wandsk1kes
Cringe.

it's more comparable to Japanese internment camps desu

i'm rereading the manga now
what the fuck is the curse keith talking about

Attached: tumblr_inline_ob7hfbf45B1rcrswv_540.png (529x240, 200K)

Rate this booty

Attached: HHHHHNNNNNGGGGG.png (633x897, 552K)

Himself. Grisha told him he was special and that led him to fail as a commander.

That Grisha convinced Keith he was special, causing Keith to end up with an inferiority complex when he realized he was actually ordinary

>Why is a weakness if yeagerist already are in charge of the government and all his so called enemies are behind bars
You can't guarantee everyone will be subdued, and it's still a major weakness if Marley finds out about it. Gabi just told Magath about FT and royal fuckery, so that would be important for him to know.

I assumed he meant that Grisha would be forcing him into a role he might not be able to fill, and cursing him to a life of failure, like he was as leader of the SC

I don't understand the hate towards the anime version when the mangaka, the writer himself said it was supposed to be the final product. I really want to see what some of the elitist NEETS have to say against this or the basis of their argument. Does any of you genuinely believes that the manga could create the same level of emotion as the anime? Just have a look at the reactions for Armin's sacrifice in the animeonly community. The episode alone was so great and impactful that it restored the hype for people who stopped watching SnK.

I regret knowing what happens after now. Everything feels bland when you read it.

Attached: kino.jpg (1038x1158, 390K)

0 because we can't see the nose

Him not mentioning Historia is about her not having anything to do with the conversation, that's pretty much it. He was calling out AM and exposing his grievances against them, why the fuck would he bring her up out of the blue?

based

Attached: pii.jpg (236x236, 11K)

Who will die next?

Yeah just like now him touching Zeke gets 200% harder just because Gabi heard what Zeke said. It's a fucking war, you don't know what could happen if you show any weakness.

>he's actually hotter in the game than in the anime
WIT what the fuck.

>0 because we can't see the nose on the booty

Attached: IS THIS A JOKE.png (120x150, 36K)

yelena

I hope it's Floch

if dubs, Reiner will live till the end

Attached: wuh.png (366x260, 258K)

You.

The game has all the benefits of 2D without any of the detriments of 3DPD

Attached: HHHNNNNGGGGG.jpg (807x454, 61K)

Pixis, Nile, Yelena, Floch and Pieck in that order.

kek

>Hange comforts manlet and teaches him to move forward

Attached: uiuiui.png (449x445, 159K)

Holy shit

Attached: 1559143052304.png (338x477, 119K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1551111214661.png (500x499, 240K)

t.zeke
jk okay so grisha ruined yet another person's life

I really don't believe it's the final product like he said. Isayama is a liar. I'm convinced the anime is going to be another false history of events. One thing that makes me believe that is the differences in Frieda's Titan's hair color. The manga had it blonde and the anime had it black. It's like how the books depicted Ymir Fritz with blonde hair and Krista with black hair.

>double dubs
Reiner will live until the heat death of the universe.

Is humanity extinct yet?
Haven't seen SnK since s1

Say, if there was a baker you regularly bought your bread from because you liked it, and that guy told you that another guy makes better bread than he does but whenever you tried the other guy's bread you could clearly tell it smelled of shit, would you keep buying the other guy's bread because of the first guy's opinion?

>It's offscreen

Attached: 1482802292868.jpg (175x165, 13K)

Attached: DiMaEqEUwAAHhHp.jpg (356x262, 19K)

I don't think you can really blame Shadis being a shit commander who refused to change tactics when all they got you was casualties on Grisha

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74971343
BASED CHADMIN

Isayama hates fujos now, so it probably won't be offscreened

Attached: doodle.png (1414x1124, 950K)

Grisha a worst

Attached: worst dad.png (780x1144, 791K)

4/10 Mikasa's not pushing her tits out enough

Fucking kek

*A man who does what needs doing

Please no

Attached: 1552426499805.jpg (900x1641, 190K)

You can't since Shadis should've known better, but Grisha did fuel that attitude of his.

Attached: 071.jpg (719x1005, 232K)

>A man who does what needs doing
>dicks around for 13 years instead of finishing his mission himself

>His failure gave Eldia a chance
You wish you are Grichad.

Fuck jews, there is a reason Eren fucking JAEGER is the MC. Heil hitler

>those double dubs
How can a single man be so JUST?

Attached: 140.jpg (292x257, 34K)

He only did that because he couldn't get over Faye's death. It's pretty pathetic if you think about it.

>figured out where the reiss chapel and underground area were by himself
>when push comes to shove he had to beg frieda to do something, and she didn’t so he took the founding titan
>carefully using his 13 years as to ensure not to fuck up
>had to learn about society in the walls
ya ok he was just “dicking around”

Do you think Eren regrets his decision of saving Armong?

>needing to force your titan power on your 10yo kid because "he's muh son he's speshul" when you have an able-bodied adult friend right next to you
Grisha failed at life.

No. And the one who saved Armong was manlet

oh also
>he was going to have to give his kid his titan at some point, so he wanted to make sure eren was older before forcing him to eat a titan
and that’s probably the smartest part. imagine a 1 year old being a shifter. fucking chaos

>it's pathetic that someone couldn't get over his little sister being eaten alive by dogs because of his actions

Yeah, I mean, isn't going forward the main theme of this manga? How many lives has he ruined because of that?

Best girl.

Attached: 74976167_p8.jpg (600x841, 222K)

He did retard, on the fourth wall. Gross death didn't gave him the satisfaction that he thought he would have

I could see that but only if he thinks Armin still wishes he hadn't been saved.

Attached: 0090-019.jpg (1067x1600, 388K)

Is Shadis an allegory for North American youth?

>waaah I was told I was special!!

Imagine an adult that wasn't his son being a shifter. Fucking crazy.

Why didn't Zeke kill BRP and infiltrated in Paradis alone?

Attached: frodo(2).jpg (600x599, 45K)

Jean WILL fuck Mikasa

>When the Eruritrash's mind removes Levi killing Cuckwin
Lmao

Imagine comparing this to bread

Manlet fucking made the decision, dumbass.

Attached: 1552028884629.png (681x373, 394K)

Ocean/10

facts

Attached: 1554846137511.jpg (972x636, 194K)

yeah totally not brainwashed by the attack titan and kruger

Attached: p_00016.jpg (1133x1600, 746K)

Are you an idiot? Grisha didn't start the restoration party, he was inducted into it and Dina would still be that party too with or without him there. It's only matter of time before they were found out and Grisha saved Eren's life for fuck's sake. Tell how the fuck would you, a man working alone in a foreign land, locate a secret family protected by the government itself? BRA lived 5 years there, with espionage training and with military access yet they didn't find Rod or anything.

Do you guys think that Erwin could have handled the truth about the basement?

He Hans bitch

Attached: Stare.png (625x695, 608K)

>koff
glad he was able to participate

is*

I don't think so

>attack titan
This meme again. We have nothing to indicate any of the shifters' titans have wills of their own

>giving the titan to someone you didn't mold from childhood
It's like you want your plan to fail.

The part about how he switched to using Kruger's pronouns after eating him is what really gets me about that theory desu

>he was going to have to give his kid his titan at some point
Kruger never told him to do that and for a fucking good reason given how it ended for his family the last time he pulled this shit. Grisha decided to reproduce the same shitty pattern on his own, for the exact same reason as well, without considering any other option. He failed to understand the meaning and value in Kruger's advice about loving someone.

Grisha knew where they were but didn't make a move for some reason until the wall was breached and he was at the end of his lifespan. Who knows what his plan was, or if he would have even acted if RBA hadn't shown up.

Wait seriously? Big if true

He molded Zeke from childhood and look where that got him. That reasoning is stupid.

>Kaji Yuki: You're free...
Soon

Attached: 1098649.jpg (1600x1400, 201K)

Show me a page where it is stated that Grisha knew where they were before the breach

Attached: 1539970824391.jpg (807x624, 144K)

nonipples/10

Kruger also said himself that if Grisha had known that becoming a shifter capped one's lifespan he might have hesitated in making Zeke or Dina into one, but he didn't hesitate at all when it came to Eren.

It look like he is trying to break the baby's neck.

Uh, the fact that he went straight to the cave where they were the moment the walls were breached?

No

>guy who killed children gets rewarded with a child
What did Isayama mean by this?

>If you want to save Mikasa and Armin
Wouldn't that mean that Eren is brainwashing Kruger to brainwash Grisha so that everything would go the way that he wants

Yes.

I used to think this was delusional but I'm starting to think it's not that unlikely. I guess we should know for sure by July

How about this?

Attached: 1542925818214.jpg (810x1280, 264K)

Yeah, he used 'ore' to refer to himself before but 'watashi' after. Eren also used 'watashi' once after gaining Grisha's memories but not anymore after Armin pointed it out.

Congratulation, you are a certified retard. Last (You) from me.

no grisha chose eren because eren wanted to go outside of the walls
exact same reason why kruger chose grisha

I hope you enjoy chapter 119
>119
>11/9

Attached: shinzo-abe-60-01-1462083810.jpg (960x540, 61K)

Are we sure about the date? The expo last until September. They could give the audio the very last day.

I'm quoting one person aka rostie aka Eruritrash

Mmgh

>No argument

Sasuga, retard.

Embrace the plot, user

Attached: tfw_papa(eren)_is_there.jpg (480x480, 45K)

This

There's no holding back an inquisitive mind. Eren would have gone to fight the titans anyway but Grisha gave him, and all of humanity in the walls a way to actually win

One of these posts is clearly not like the others.

Yeah it's July - September. I guess it wouldn't make sense to reveal it early since it's the main attraction

so grisha is a good guy or a bad guy
it seems you faggots aren't sure yet
make up your mind already

He's a human

>zenromet thainigger

He's a man who did bad things with good intentions in mind

Anons said Grisha was the worst parent when Karina, Rod and Alma existed. So take a guess

You must have a very simple brain

Almost no characters in this story are expressly good or bad, just like real humans

>"He's my son"
Don't you get some 114 flashbacks reading that? Let's not even mention that the last thing Eren told him is not to strive for freedom or anything close, but to avenge his mom. That's the legacy he left him: not the longing for freedom which Eren had already fully developed on his own, but the hatred and desire for revenge which he further fueled.

Attached: 0071-039.jpg (1066x1600, 428K)

he’s a good guy and his backstory saved the manga

By stealing Eren's freedom from him. There's a reason Eren isn't going to follow in his father's footsteps.

>it's hilariously unrealistic
>okay they hate this race but people don't murder little kids for fun
Kek

>this titan has always sought after freedom
>hurr will doesn’t exist

>yfw Eren's love for Historia is so strong he goes for the hardest route just to protect her
Kino

you’re probably confused why he called you a retard, but it’s with this post right here. examine this post and look at what you replied and tell me how you answered his question.

>the last thing Eren told him
the last thing he told Eren*

>hey guys why is this manga so different than the capeshit i like so much?

So does anyone what Eren's plan truly is?
Because the attack on Liberio district seems to be working against Paradis.
Also what is the need for a Rumbling?
It will only cause small scale damage to Marley.

>eren didn’t suffer at all
so therefore grisha is a good father. if you disagree you are simply too low iq to understand grisha

Eren is never going to live past his 25 and If he is the father he will never would watch his kid grow up.

Someone post the audio from the stream to this user

Not that guy but I am indeed confused

Cute lovers

Attached: otp.png (652x232, 155K)

>Eren's plan
My theory is just end the titan powers by direct contact with Ymir
>It will only cause small scale damage to Marley.
No. It will destruct quite a lot.

Good, no kid should have a shitty Jeager father, Eren blessing to his kid is that he will never be there to raise him and distort its personality.

I would like if ahe get together with him but she is probably gonna end with Armong now.

>We are going to have the cave 2 with a suicidal cripplet manlet and Hanjo punching him

>eren’s kid suffers
doesn’t have anything to do with
>eren suffering

EJ > EM

>shushing him so Eren isn't disturbed
JMfag I...

Eren and wouldn't do that, and neither would Zeke if he hadn't become an anti-natalist. They went in completely opposite directions but they both did take it upon themselves to distance themselves from their dad.

The only way Grisha could have known they'd be in that cave at that time was if someone told him before then (who?) or if he'd scouted that place and seen them there before. Plus, even though his objective was always to take back the founder, his first action was to plead with Frieda to turn back the invading forces. It was only when she refused that he devoured her. Seems likely to me he'd had the opportunity to take the founder before but didn't do it.

>Cute lovers
>Post Jean getting cucked
?

Of course.

>Banjo is feels also suicidal and manlet punches her
>they punch each other till they learn to leave those suicidal thoughts behind
Cute and canon.

kek

I'm none of those anons, but I think it's the fact that user claimed Grisha was just waiting for the right time. We have no way to know if that's true. He could have discovered the chapel on his last doctor adventure just before telling Eren he'd take him into the basement. It's not like Grisha could have known when the walls would be breached anyway.

user... he called you a retard because he asked how grisha knew BRA were on the island before they breached the walls

>Jeanfags are cucks

The fuck do you want to imply? That there's a restorationist party inside the walls?

Look JMbros. They fear us

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: Mika.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

Seeing these two letting it all out would be a pretty kino scene. They are both carrying some pretty heavy baggage

When I said "they" I was referring to the royals, not RBA. As in Grisha probably knew where the royals were before the walls were breached but made no move to take the founder until then for some reason.

yeah. the guy who posted the jean pic misread you, and you responded with an answer he didn’t like, because he didn’t know you were talking about the reiss’. that’s why he called you a retard

Zeke is an exception, not the rule.
>That reasoning is stupid
Yeah, I'm sure you know better than every country on earth who is force feeding patriotism to their youngs from childhood (which is effectively all of them).

Attached: zp.jpg (688x688, 56K)

K i n o
i
n
o

sasuga jean

But the topic wasn't how did Grisha know where BRA were, but the Reiss, their chapel.

>offscreened
I'm prepared for the worst

Attached: 3260194f-8063-46e8-87cf-e0ac2c4e7d7a.png (549x823, 399K)

and
didn't know that. thats why he called him a retard.

Attached: bitchmong.png (556x591, 425K)

>Zeke is an exception, not the rule
That's the only experience Grisha had trying this and it failed spectacularly and destroyed his family. He should've known better than to burden his second son again.

Reiner is immortal. Based.

Attached: berp.jpg (1079x1079, 114K)

So we have thread speedreaders?

this is not news. when you visit the threads everyday, you can always spot speedreaders and thread speedreaders. the other day there was an user who thought eren wasnt lying to zeke when they had their conversation in liberio.

Attached: doodle.png (940x748, 392K)

Reminder Annie within 3 chapters

Attached: 1559226055442.png (1104x1080, 661K)

this but unironically. isayama is will 100% bring annie back. the thing is annie will die pretty much immediately after returning. maybe even the same chapter.

I liked when they gave the women colored lips

>SKREEEROOONK
Based.

Attached: 1502296599752.jpg (130x167, 28K)

>annie will die pretty much immediately after returning
I'm ready for the autismo posting from anniefags.

Every part of this is based

KEK

Can't wait for that malicious cunt to get her head chomped on. Revenge for the bro who got spun to death

You think Zeke took photos of Eren when they were in Marley?

her death will feel good as fuck. just like bert's.

>people don't murder little kids for fun
Are you serious?

Yes and he even had a diary where he wrote down everything he wanted to talk about with Eren

STOP

Annie is going to respond to Eren commanding the wall titans to "wake up."

based

Attached: 1556487298790.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Yes, but there are also anons who can't articulate their thoughts well.

Fugg. Zeke is the purest character ever written.

Attached: D3uM-d2U8AMYgGQ.jpg (1200x1200, 230K)

i know you probably don't think this will actually happen, but it would be cool. the only problem is the coordinate doesn't work on shifters, they just feel it. the problem is that isayama didn't draw any reaction to annie in the crystal the first time eren used the coordinate. (most likely range related, but if we are to assume that king fritz could instantly have built one set of the walls, this is irrelevant.)

Grisha was so fucking based.

Attached: 0115-016.jpg (1066x1600, 331K)

god its so FUCKING obvious hes lying. even ZEKE questioned it and eren was like
>lol no haha

why do reinerfags still exist? Do they not remember when Chadren BTFO'd him in the apartment?

>the only problem is the coordinate doesn't work on shifters, they just feel it
She will respond to it on her own. She won't be forced. She MAY have heard Eren's call to get Dina, but it was something she was unable to respond to. "Wake up" is something she can easily respond to. She won't be forced to, but I think she's going to hear it and react to it.

>My theory is just end the titan powers by direct contact with Ymir
he has never hinted of wanting that

plausible theory. it would feel weird, but i can see it happening.

Why do you think it would feel weird? As you said, the range could be incredibly far.

i dont know. it would just feel weird to me i guess.

>lol no haha
>Zeke: (this is weird...I should be careful-
>Eren: ...Niisan
>Zeke: (KYAAAAAAA OH MY YMIR OH YMIR SO CUTE I TRUST HIM HE IS SO CUTE)

What would she do then though? She's nowhere near the action and has no idea about what the current situation is. This idea that she will emerge from the crystal and immediately start kicking ass seems a stretch to me.

There is no better person to lie to than the ones who want to believe your lie. You don't even have to be a good actor, they'll just gobble it up no matter how terrible a liar you are.
Zeke is so pathetic. How lonely do you have to be to fall so hard for a younger brother you have never met?

Eren is 11/10 in seduction

Attached: D1VyDcPVsAAPdAQ.jpg (535x1200, 154K)

In all likelihood, she'll just start running south because that's where the port was. She'll just happen to find everyone else fighting.

should i
>reread the mango front to back
>watch animu to current airing and reread from there
i haven't watched anything after season 1

Attached: 1558385313702.jpg (742x1080, 296K)

>How lonely do you have to be to fall so hard for a younger brother you have never met?
zeke is the perfect candidate for eren to rumble the world for just this reason. the ONLY person who zeke had was xaver, even calling him his dad.

Eren and Historia would be the hottest parent's in the schoolyard/park with the cutest kid. All the other parents would probably treat them badly due to immense jealously.

>Ymir rebuilt Zeke with her own hands and left manlet to bleed out in the background
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based.

probably because of his royal blood.

Now that you mention it, since Historia doesn't have a titan, as far as Ymir and the paths are concerned Zeke is probably the only royal blood titan still alive.

Manlet isn't a shifter dummies.

Attached: D7x5V-uX4AAbatY.jpg (899x1199, 151K)

Attached: D7x5V-oXUAE620N.jpg (1200x1200, 130K)

? when the FUCK did we say he was you absolute fucking retard

read the manga back to front like a real patrician

2nd option

Where my ELsisters at?

Attached: 91.jpg (1280x1133, 123K)

read the manga front to back. ignore everything past season 2.

Annie is dead.

I can't wait for this ugly whore to die.

Attached: keknie.jpg (1750x989, 875K)

Annie was already freed off-screen

Attached: 1558885525624.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

All Marleyian niggers must hang.

Attached: 1558042242662.png (592x516, 46K)

based

Hansamu~

anybody who supports the warriors supports Eldian oppression

>all those gentiles seething about Annie

Attached: Best girl smug.jpg (483x501, 67K)

who? you wanna tag them? or are you too scared you fucking pathetic pussy

Attached: Moblit Ackerman Zoe.png (531x382, 150K)

Post your favorite character and your race
>Eren
>Arab

>eren
>caucasion

>Reiner Braun
>Somalian

>Sasha
>Marleyan

>"Well this season is being pretty good, I hope it continues like this!"
>*Episode 6: serumbowl blocks your path*

What do?

>Zeke yaeger
>portuguese

Wait for episode 7 so Grisha and Kruger restore the hype

Stop seething Pieckfag

>Hange
>Darkness

>aww armin my favorite character died
>omg! hes alive
>oh the commander dies oh well armin is the main character so hes better suited!

t. potato pussy sniffer

How will anime onlies react to the jews?

>wow grisha was right all along! fuck marley!

>Eren
>Egyptian

Some e-celeb learnt about that a few months ago and told her followers, and SnK became trending topic with a lot of people calling it a pro-fascist show and Isayama a nazi. So I guess that will happen again, in a bigger scale.

They’ll probably be as disoriented and confused as many were when the chapter originally came out.
Many people guessed there was some kind of humanity beyond the walls, but few guessed it was an entire world that’s advanced into a World War esque epoch of history.
Also, since cultural guilt is the modern left’s bread and butter, I imagine there will be a few of them going “ACKCHUALLY collective punishment is totally justified because muh white privilege”.

>we're reaching the anime pleb filter
god I'm so excited

Eren
Mexican

Attached: D7q8nk0UEAEyAgv.png (637x898, 411K)

No because if Erwin was around he would have put a stop to the Yaegerist shit long before Zackly got blowed up

>Every single one of the Nine Titans have a name
>The titan I'm about to give you has always advanced towards freedom, no matter the age or circumstances
>His name... The Attack-On, Titan!

crunchy roll should fix their mistakes of calling it the attack titan and call it the advancing titan.

New chapter in 5

>mfw we won't get spoilers since we never get spoilers on weekends and the chapter comes out on saturday

I remember some non-official translation which called the manga "The advance of the titans" completely change what Kruger said to a whole different context just so he could make the namedrop.

Zeke Jaeger
Brazilian

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x444, 276K)

min 5 bings or 5 bongs ?

days or? source?

Attached: @!!!!!!!!!!.gif (233x592, 201K)

watch animu up to date then read the manga up to date

newfag

Eren
Russian

>Reiner Braun
>Arab

twitter.com/ShingekiKyojin/status/1134158684395696128
Done btw.

>gabi
>european

>0-7

>1000 pages
what

Well shit nigga thats all you had to say

Attached: 1518165067319 - Copy.png (195x242, 62K)

>Armin
>African american

>Eren or Sasha
>Leaf

>1000 page EH sex scene
holy shit based

>7
shouldn't it be 6?
>jobs against eren at the wall
>jobs against survey corps inside wall maria
>jobs against eren and thunder spears at shiganshina
>jobs against Hange squad at shiganshina
>jobs against Eren at Liberio
>jobs against Eren and Zeke in the upcoming chapter

bullshit, the normies will see the eldians as jews and see marleyans as the nazis, if anything they'll support grish and krueger

are you baiting or are you seriously this dumb

bruh look at this dude

Is this like a book or something? The chapter cannot be 1000pages. Unless they are talking about the whole magazine it's being published in.
I'm confus

based taste fellow leaf

Attached: 1550769017638.jpg (980x1200, 406K)

>he forgot that one interview where isayama said the final chapter would be more than 10x the length of a normal one
Based retard

>Hanje
>Russian

Wait, would Eren be this tall now?

Attached: sweat.jpg (400x369, 26K)

Obviously the magazine.

>Zeke
>White

Armin.
European.

Their argument is that the series' equivalent of jews are capable of transforming into giant monsters, so it's antisemitic. It doesn't matter they are the "good guys" or the protagonists.
There are of course a lot of reasons why this is wrong, but you know how they are.

So what does that have to do with the series? They wouldn't point it out if it wasn't specifically snk related.
Did Isayama say something about july's number?

Just let him rest please

Yes, he is 183cm. Exactly head taller than manlet (160cm)

This. Erwin would have been a real problem for Eren.

Maybe he sent in the manuscript for multiple chapters ahead?

Not even normies are that stupid, especially considering stuff like season 3 only improved people's views on AoT. I don't think the basement's going to be as divisive as it was for anime viewers, mostly because a lot more word has gotten out and the general consensus is that AoT gets better after the basement twist.

Sad

remember when everyone thought Armin was gonna turn into a huge chad? He still looks more girly than post time skip transwoman Eren.

I am stuffing donuts in my mouth while thinking about these two doing the s-e-x.

Not allowed

>EHfags are brainlets

>general consensus is that AoT gets better after the basement twist.
Nah, I say 50/50
Many people left the series when the basement was revealed.

Yes

Attached: 16.png (630x473, 344K)

Eren
Nigger

Jesus that's so hot. Can't wait for their reunion.

Attached: blush karasuma.jpg (449x453, 72K)

>Final chapter is gonna be 450-550 pages
What in the ever-loving fuck? That’s massive, I hardly believe it unless it’ll come out in it’s own volume titled “Shingeki no Kyojin - Final Chapter” or something.

MikaQT with a cute Mikabooty

t. Reiner

>he is 183cm
what a manlet

Yeah, and that's a good thing

Attached: 1554663698403.jpg (854x1024, 134K)

I wouldn't say 50/50, I'd say the Uprising arc is when the series was split 50/50, if you liked the direction the series was heading with uprising being able to take the basement isn't hard at all. Glad that the Japanese also think so given how consistent SnK's manga sales have been.

still it'll be interesting to see, feels fucking weird to think we'll be seeing it in the anime in just 2 weeks

Based ELsister

Attached: k.jpg (500x620, 21K)

At least now he has a haircut I can look straight at.

Nah. Many people still have issues with the shitty writing.The thing is, Animu & Mango tards think putting the smallest effort is good writing, so they don't understand what a well-written story actualy looks like. This shit will be like gold to them though.

Well, many people left when serumbowl happened, at least in these threads, many more when the nazi/jews and jew/nazis twist was revealed.
Animeonlies, al least the murrikans, are gonna be really awkward about it and leave it, just in case.

hes fucking lying you buffoon

Source pls

based retard shitposting in a thread for a series he doesn't even like

Only Jean was lucky enough to escape the manlet-tier height. The rest is average at best

Attached: 1557854040354.jpg (1280x1707, 1.53M)

what shitty writing, chadnon-kun?

>Hange
>Eldian

anyone have the audio version of chapter 1? i remember seeing it on youtube but can't find it now

based bnha bro. we only read real shounen haha

>transwoman Eren
Please.

Attached: 1543096817569.jpg (763x1200, 205K)

yeah man, you have to actually like, NOT be a brainlet to not see the genius foreshadowing behind Deku getting 6 new quirks. It's a revolutionary manga

I like it, but I know its glaring flaws. I'm not some twitter cut up who think this is the best story ever told.

Mikasa would be retarded not to breed with Jean. With her Ackerhax genes and his height, their kids would be unstoppable.

>but I know its glaring flaws
name five

Eren ordered his men to kill manlet on sight though. You really don't want their reunion

Based user who's smart enough to see through shitty writing that no one else can see through, this man is the enlightened one. Take notes, SnKfags.

C'mon, I like it too, but Isayama's writing is not perfect.

Armin and Manlet himself are the only manlets now. Hanji and Sasha look average woman height, Mikasa is pretty tall for an asian woman, Eren and Connie are over six feet and Jean is unusually tall (nothing wrong with that)

At work right now, but I'm actually writng a big thing about it. Watch this space.

Sarcasm noted. It's not rocket science, user. Just an understanding of how character development and storytelling works.

We get it user, unlike everyone else you're the one with the gifted mind who can see why this series is trite compared to other masterpieces, listing several reasons why SnK actually isn't that well-written and why it's overhyped by its fans.
How will these threads ever recover from being exposed this openly?

Everyone should breed with Jean

JAJAJA'd

Oh shit boys he's gonna do it. He's gonna drop the BOMB.

Mikasa's child will never have their powers awoken, just like her dad.

I'm in

snk bros.... oh NO NO NO

I wouldn't mind desu

I will do it

>Annie
>Mexishit

I'm genuinely interested in your answer, in a non baiting way of course. I really love SnK and I want to see what flaws you're seeing in the writing, perhaps it'll be obvious ones that can be easily forgiven due to Isayama's lack of experience. Like the whole thing with Ymir for example or the fact that nobody on Paradis even evoked the idea that Zeke could be the mass impregnator instead of using Historia. Unless if he somehow included in his plans that I he didn't want to be the one having sexual intercourse with women. Might not be that unnatural to see he oriented their thought pattern toward ignoring this angle

Attached: Zeke_leaning.jpg (500x750, 82K)

we know, Jean

I do. The uglier it is the better.
I really want to watch Eren talk down to Levi like he's a brainwashed dog only for Levi to kick his ass and put him in his place like old times. That and/or swear allegiance to him, no matter what happens I'd be happy.

I hope you realize that none of that is going to happen.

And what do you think is going to happen?

I WOULD LIKE TO HUG MIKASA

This

Eren loves big brothers!

Attached: 79EBCFD2-4624-496F-A80A-9EED8352AFC7.jpg (640x830, 137K)

Attached: monkey babie.png (179x202, 51K)

>monkey babie
god I miss the memes, post more

I would like to hug Sasha and then give her a snack

Attached: 1557781490013.png (489x559, 305K)

t.Reiner

t.Floch

t.Gabi

the page reinerfags don't want to see

Attached: 0046-034.jpg (1066x1600, 396K)

I would like to hug Annie for half the price

Attached: Best Girl modern clothing.png (480x640, 265K)

It's just a joke, but to be precise:
>Armin and Manlet himself are the only manlets now
Agreed
>Hanji and Sasha look average woman height
They are clearly above average
>Mikasa is pretty tall for an asian woman
She's not full asian, but still 176 is very tall for a woman (her height is roughly equivalent to 190cm man)
>Eren and Connie are over six feet
Eren is 183 and Connie 180
>Jean is unusually tall
Agreed

Which memes do you mean?

Attached: 8.png (540x540, 235K)

t. manlet
Jean is the only not a fucking manlet

Remember Zeke's flashback chapter? That was pretty great

Attached: 9.png (1104x1492, 1.32M)

>remember 4 months ago? wow that sure was a long time

so why haven't they broke annie out of the crystal?
makes no sense that the colossal titan can't break it

Attached: the chad armin titan.jpg (458x670, 39K)

Hey guys do you remember when Annie wasn't in a crystal?
T-that was *sob* pretty g-great *sob*....

Attached: SEVEN YEARS.png (650x650, 549K)

Wrong image

Attached: 0A4E342C-79DD-45CE-9308-7D53D9A66D75.jpg (2048x1579, 435K)

What a great chapter. Made me start liking Zeke a little

>4 months
Feels like longer desu. Probably because I'm in these threads all the time

Attached: 10.png (542x497, 322K)

>makes no sense that the colossal titan can't break it
go step on a diamond the size of half of your foot and tell me you can break it

>Probably because I'm in these threads all the time
same. i live in /snk/ and almost always have a tab open on my second monitor

>Eren
>Spic

>This is your average manletpedonigger
Forget about it, your precious fujobait is retiring with Hanjo

i can break it with my hands or a rock or piece of steel
and the jaw titan can break it so it can't be that tough

Based. Can't wait for SERUMKINO

Armin_sea strikes again

Attached: D54kPNhUcAg-OMW.jpg (784x1200, 125K)

what's going to happen to zeke?

Attached: aot zeke oc.png (1024x524, 165K)

Time flies. It's already been almost 4 months.

Attached: monkey troubles and the devil.jpg (779x474, 167K)

OH NO NO NO QUE PASÓ ERENAMIGOS??

>jaw titan can break it so it can't be that tough
jaw titan's hardening is the hardest out of any titan though
>i can break diamonds with my hands
ok user

KEK
I hope he still has a will to fight after Eren breaks his heart. I'm interested in where Isayama is going with all the God/Messiah imagery and rhetoric surrounding him

Hange is a man you dumb hetfag, it's not like it makes much difference who Levi retires with.

I rabu GODgath.

Attached: magatu.jpg (400x391, 35K)

I love how the Colossal's expression seems so much sadder now that Armin became him. Makes sense given how he was denied his heroic sacrifice and forced to live as a killing machine.
Still can't imagine how harrowing it must've been for the group to realize that getting to see the ocean didn't mean freedom but instead opened up the rest of the world as their enemies

La mayoria de los latinos son Levifags. ¿Se sentiran identificados?

Kek if you believe so but cripplelet isn't going anywhere near Eren and vice versa

fuck off erwlfujo

>EHedditors think Chadren gives a shit about some uded up farmers whore
My sides

>hetfag
Wait really?

It's another LEpedo, you schizo fucktard

Don't know if LEpedo or ErwLmod but calm down.

Attached: D70BO8-V4AA_99b.jpg (1200x1173, 188K)

just want em to be ok lads

Attached: @haru3778.jpg (600x600, 76K)

>AHHHHHH EMFAGS REPED MY SISTER AND DECAPITATED MY MOTHER

>Armin_sea
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now thay you mention it, yes, is pretty sad. It would have been better if Armin died thinking his sacrifice lead his friends to freedom. Now he have to live the rest of his short life knowing he is the same as the guys who killed his family.

i hate this meme. tybur chan has nothing to do with the story at this point

La mayoria de Levifags son viejas salidas, qué asco dan las abuelas pedofilas

It's not overhyped, it has very powerful moments and emotional ones, but it's also not perfect.

Brainlet artist, Tybur is as important as Slutstoria, a written out plot point

How I'm I a fujo when I hate shitlet. I love Hanji and only called her Hanjo out of endearment and shitposting.

I don't want to see manlet fighting with one of his kids

How will normalfags(anime onlys) react when their precious and heroic blonde trap start to kill civilians?

*am

>Marley
>civilians/innocents
You need to go back, Yea Forums is Chadren fanbase

Attached: Halfwhoreshalftheprice.png (1714x1155, 512K)

cant wait for Eren to finally BTFO the warrior cucks and marley

Death I hope.

Chill nigga, it's just a cool art

Attached: 15.png (1280x789, 1.67M)

I'm on Chadren side but you normalfags wouldn't understand that.

Attached: PisstoriaslutOUT.png (715x715, 352K)

>Now he have to live the rest of his short life knowing he is the same as the guys who killed his family.
Holy shit I didn't think of that before. That's fucked, imagine sacrificing yourself for what you think is the noble cause of retaking humanity's freedom and letting your friends see the ocean, only to come back as the titan indirectly responsible for killing Eren's mother. It's also fittingly sad too since Armin was the most pacifistic out of the group, makes you wonder how it must've felt when he had to drop the first nuke with his transformation in Marley.

i think all fanart is fucking retarded

People still think Hans is a (wo)man?
Kek.

Kill yourself underage nigger, I've been following this manga since chapter 1 and been a Chadren fan since chapter 1

>Petra Ackerman
>Moblit Ackerman
Based.

Why did Grisha react like this? It was him the one who sent his son to that.

Not the baby!

S-Stop trying to make me feel bad for armong

Attached: Howthemangawouldimprove.png (1066x1600, 1.7M)

It is LE fujoshits who think manlet isn't straight.

Based. Post canon material instead

Attached: 1559113113106.png (1800x1246, 1.89M)

why would him sending him to do it affect how he feels? are you implying hes crying because hes seeing zeke in the training field? the point is he feels bad because zeke was pathetic and ranked last during the training.

niggers be doubting isayama, the serumbowl made perfect sense in the long run. i'm telling you fuckers Armin being made the CT wasn't a cop-out

Now this is dedication.

>Chadren
You're either 13 years old or Sebastian Gorka.

For real, this is making me see current Armin differently. I hope isayama explores this more.

Can't wait to become a jannie so I can ban literally anyone who mentions romance in these threads.

What an asshole he was

>makes you wonder how it must've felt when he had to drop the first nuke with his transformation in Marley.
Despair. At least Armin is still the most emotional intelligent of the three and can control himself.

>Post canon material
that is still fan art, and still cringe as fuck. it doesn't matter if its canon or not.

Don't @ me, reddit

Kids need limits and discipline user. Or they turn into manchildren who think they're chads.

Attached: disciplining the imouto.jpg (245x233, 24K)

>Not filling half of Hanji panel with red
What a failure

>perfect chance to save your entire race
>son is a fuck up
i would be sad too

True. Eren is just full on retarded. No foresight, no nuance. His character somehow got worse.

Anime only here, will the season end once they reach the ocean ?
If so I hope they make a kino reference to the 400 blows, I know they won't but it would be great.

Attached: 400coups.jpg (1299x945, 108K)

Zeke's an embarrassment

Attached: disappointment.png (761x312, 374K)

I laughed

Attached: tsEisxg.png (1048x767, 638K)

Do you seriously believe they won't meet before the manga ends? Are you stupid?

Armin is too much of a beta faggot to do it. Only a chad like Eren can break her crystal.

I'm honestly certain he will. The first time I read SnK the one part that blew me away and made me realize Isayama actually is a good writer was the Bystander chapter. Makes me feel like everything done in the series was intentional, which means I'm certain Eren and Armin are going to have some real conflict for the endgame.
most likely will, don't expect a season continue until maybe a while after the manga is finished. My best guess at least.

Cope

They will, manlet and Hange will meet with their kid Eren

not him but they are gonna interact before the manga ends. isayama is smarter than you for a reason. if the final panel is of the baby then thats at least a 3 month time skip because manlet himself said the baby still has a few more months before popping out.

not to be too judgemental but it feels like isayama still struggles with balancing characterization and all his dangling plot threads. maybe it's just me but sometimes it really feels like he needs to slow down and focus on really sketching the key members of the cast as people before moving events along, but it's easy to say all this in retrospect tbf

Attached: pii po burgers.jpg (400x350, 39K)

Thois is what happens when you let a crying beta faggot with sperg genes who still believes he can be friends with everybody. Hopefully Marley will rape his ass in the next chapters.

>Using EHfags' jokes
EMfags are pathetic

i doubt anyone working on the show has even seen the film

>it woke up

Dilate

It'll be short and anti climactic knowing Isayama. If we see it at all.

It delivered one of the best pages of the manga for starters, despite OINKmongers bitching about it.

Attached: 0112-032.jpg (1066x1600, 532K)

?

LHfag and I want to see next manlet and Eren. Hans will be there to calm manlet down. Reminder they are like second parents for the 104. Canon and scientifically proven

Google

Detective Hange Zolmes and Watsonlet is probably going to happen, they'll meet both Historia and Eren and have a nice talk with them (no fighting because Historia is pregnant and it'd be dangerous for her).

Eren
Caribbean Nigger

The fujo is falseflagging, just ignore her user.

the question mark alone triggers people. so easy for a free (You). she just doesn't understand the characters.

It will happen. There is probably no other reason why Levi even survived his encounter with Zeke.

And EH vs LH will happen.
>Manlet vs Eren
>Hansi and Historia trying to stop them
Meanwhile, Jean will comfort Mikasa.

We went from this to this
You know the manga truly became shit when a femboi trannoloid beta subhuman pig who would gladly take the enemy cock in the boipucci like a sub cuck embodies the mascot of the manga

Attached: bort.jpg (1448x2048, 689K)

Is there a more mentally ill person on all of Yea Forums than EHedditor samefag?

>Hange vs Eren
>Manlet vs Historia since they're both crippled in a way
Fixed.

>Wow hitting a fucking onions boy.

Slow clap for Shitren.

(You), user. it was (You) all along.

>There is probably no other reason
Yes it will happen, but I think manlet will also break from his Ackerautism. I don't think Isayama sent manlet with the kindest character (Hange) for no reason.

He's gonna kill Zeke even though he's crippled but he'll die at the end kek.

>Armong is being deepthroated like a $oiboi
Sasuga.

>tfw Historia punches them both as they about to fight
>tfw tension is high not because of the confrontation but because Historia can possibly give birth at any moment
>tfw Eren(with his doctor of a father memory) and Hanji deliver the baby while manlet being useless
>tfw Eren is smug because of it ;_;

Or not. I think manlet will live. Maybe even Zeke will die by the hands of a different character

>Levi
every time, its the perfect shibboleth

farmer's the father. so what? that doesn't change anything, user.

MIKASA’S MALICIOUS BODY

Armronk is subhuman and will never be human.

Attached: worst_shingeki_stomped_by_best_shingekis.jpg (363x651, 70K)

Don't worry, he welcomes more than soiboi to challenge him.

Attached: jobbers.jpg (978x1022, 492K)

>Eren cucked by Shinichi

okay strength let

Why do fujos want manlet to die so much

>JUST LET ME RAPE ARMONG REEEEEE

armored is better anyway
and the manga is better than ever

Most human character to be honest Ackerfam. Shitren did nothing to earn the power he has, unlike Armin's naturally big brain. Shitren is a shitty character because everything just falls into his lap.

a death they can romanticize as a tragedy and all is preferable to seeing him live on in a way they don't like

I don't. I want him to live

So he can be with his beloved husband Erwin.

Because Eren fucked Historia and Sieg sent manlet with Hango

This. Eggenfags are the soiboi populi who literal neet faggets who have no talent.

Technically Armin didn't 'earn' his genes which made him smart either

chadren saved armin so you better bow down

Anyone got the picture of the awful Armin clonoid where all the photogs are taking Manlet's picture.

>armored is better anyway
>jobs
>jobs again
>jobs even with support
Reiner is irredeemable.

MikaQT is the best of EMA to be honest Ackerfam. That's why based Manlet wants her tight Ackerbooty

This. He looks like a retarded pig.

Attached: 1558788867786.jpg (408x522, 127K)

t. MikaQT

he was holding back

And Eggen is a fucking woman on 1st week of hormones

CHAPTER PREDICTIONS

>HANGO AND MANLET FUCK IN CAVE
>ONION COUPON BREAKS THE BOYS OUTTA JAIL
>ZEKE 360 NOSCOPES PIKU WITH CRUSHED DWAYNES AND CAPTURES HIS OTOUTO IN A LOVING EMBRACE
>PIXIS FUCKING DIES
>GABI FUCKS AROUND AND RUINS SOMETHING AGAIN

Attached: 1559173835509.jpg (530x568, 58K)

the first week of hrt would give him smooth skin. whats wrong with smooth skin, user?

>>PIXIS FUCKING DIES
no
noooooooooooooooooo

>jobs against Eren for the nth time
>H-HE WAS HOLDING BACK I SWEAR
Jobnerfags...

pixis will free annie and fulfill his greatest desire

LEpedo, Eren apologizing and confessing his love to Mankasa out of the blue next chapter is more likely than whatever fujo fantasy involving Eren and Manlet you've come up with. That's just how fucking unlikely it is.

I'm not a fujo but I want him to die to see his groupies riot. His "fights" also got boring as fuck and I don't see what he has to bring to the story considering where it's heading and what the main conflicts are. Which might explained why he got BTFO a few months ago actually: had to be sidelined without getting him killed.

Fujos want him dead now though

those are falseflaggers. real fujos would kill themselves over levi's death.