I'm sorry what? How the fuck does this work...

I'm sorry what? How the fuck does this work? He injected his rubber gum into his heart so it would bounce back after he's dead? Is that actually what he did it doesn't make sense. I've seen this memed before but seriously wtf.

Attached: hunter-x-hunter-7662361.jpg (800x1156, 234K)

personally never seen the full panel before but it's got me even more confused.

Here's the next page then. I genuinely don't fully understand how this worked.

Attached: hunter-x-hunter-7662367.jpg (800x1148, 273K)

He instructed his nen to CPR him after death, nene becomes stronger after death etc etc etc

Asspulls dont need explanation. You can wait for some hunterfag to try to convince otherwise and then laugh at his pathetic attempt tho.

CPR won't help you resuscitate yourself from an explosion.

7 quirks

Isn't it like twelve now?

To expand on this so you don't have any lingering doubts, what's worrying about this is that while some body cells can last up to 70 hours alive after the person dies, others only last seconds to minutes, like the neurons, so even if he CPR'd himself he would be braindead in that circumstance.

However we knew and was exposed before that NEN can actually slow cell aging considerably, and most likely slow down deterioration, as Hisoka instructed his nen to come back to life after death, that would be the only explanation to his brain cells being still intact.

lastly don't be stupid user, Hisoka's body is incredibly durable his body seemed to survive somewhat intact after the explosions as seem in the manga. As i said the problem is the neurons not dying, but given its a fantasy story I don't really care.

O

MY

RUBBER

NEN

Absolute madmans

Wait what. What do you mean Decuck has 12 quirks now?

Someone post the panel explaining how nen can work even if someone is not alive

Attached: CLOWN DOESN'T SMILE ANYMORE.png (898x1300, 275K)

Because these quirks can mutate too.
Horikoshi is a hack.

Attached: 1531078069539.jpg (1550x1280, 1.21M)

Attached: 1526794205006.jpg (499x499, 189K)

>shonen is over the top and fantastical
What did you expect?

the actual number is 17

Not an explosion that killed him. He was suffocated from being surrounded completely by bodies. Explosions did some damage but aint the cause of death