Joshu

Is Joshu the biggest casual filter of our time, Yea Forums?

Attached: joshu.jpg (552x723, 155K)

Fuck Joshu

Attached: 15564847502.jpg (600x572, 51K)

Do you think he'll come back, JJLbros?
He's unironically one of my favorite characters and King Nut is pretty fun.

Considering how Araki seems to be remembering, I’d say he’ll eventually get a role to play.

He never left.

This arc makes no sense to me because of how fucking retarded cost of living is in the world nowadays. Like shit man, who wouldn't want that money?

I know, but I meant "come back" as in actually doing something in the story, not just licking his sister's ear.

stripping his mom was pretty based, I love his character

Did you not pay attention? People won't take the money. Joshu managed to get some things for free because of it but that won't always work (I think the watch store guy refused to sell him that watch for instance). The guy that had it before Joshu said that he couldn't even buy food anymore because of it. You wouldn't be able to pay for rent or for a mortgage and would probably be evicted.

I bet he'll help a lot in the upcoming chapters back at the estate, maybe he and Gappy will have to team up against Tooru to uncuck themselves.

Attached: nutman.gif (500x500, 1.35M)

He's the literally me of part 8.
Fitting since he's a cuck together with Gappy.

Yes

Attached: tits.png (496x520, 591K)

Joshu had the best arc in JJL, I want him to be the new spinoff guy. Rohan can retire now.

>Thus Spoke Joshu Higashikata
NEEED

Attached: 1535253728680.gif (300x169, 737K)

Thanks for this image user I feel like one day I’ll need it

What a based freak.

part 8 is garbage

Attached: 1558575688261.png (900x1400, 526K)

Is this retard /ourguy/ ?

Yes he is

based

Attached: 1556483690043.png (1058x1663, 3.81M)

I love Joshu with all my heart.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Part 8 is pretty underwhelming coming from part 7, but Joshu is great and Milagro Man is still the best Arc along with Vitamin C

No, the biggest casual filter of our time has to be Tails Gets Trolled

We’re only like a little bit past halfway through 8, and besides two or three amazing arcs early on all the really outstanding stuff in 7 was in the second half. I think the genre change has something to do with that too, not to mention that Araki treats each Part as it’s own thing and no plot momentum is carried between them. I reread everything that’s out recently and it flows pretty well and is continually building to something big, so as long as Araki doesn’t drop the ball with the ending and actually answers everything then I think 8 is gonna be the best Part by far.

Yes. Joshu is the most based character in all of JoJo part 1-8 and only redditors dislike him.

>Joshu spinoff comes out
>It's just 2 pages of him digging in his belly button for lint, smelling it and then flicking it into his sister's hair

shit man I would deny it, but knowing this goober it's possible

Attached: xey1vv9on2e21.jpg (555x913, 75K)

I don't know how I feel about Joshuu.
I feel sorry for the guy, I sympathise with him.
But sometimes he's such a fuckin' sperg.

that's your innitial thoughts of him conflicting with post milagro man joshu

The Nut King

Attached: 1547342596969.png (278x664, 558K)

wow, for once OP wasn't a faggot

Attached: 1541027487558.png (600x545, 329K)

As of now, Joshu has
>Almost raped Yasuho in a public bathroom
>Stripped his own mom in front of his entire family
>Licked his older sister's ear
I wonder what a harem anime with Joshu as MC would be like