Where do you find your manga and how do you read it?

Where do you find your manga and how do you read it?

Attached: peanut butter is helpful.jpg (2366x1700, 659K)

Why is that creature letting itself be eaten?

This looks like a /wsr/ thread.

I use an app called Manga Here on my phone.

It was overcome by swift attacks.

Thank you. I'll take my question there.

polite sage.

I steal it

mangadex
mangadex

Cute curry birds.

Attached: 1506872553856.png (850x650, 745K)

What would you feed them?

Attached: 1488739792701.jpg (2488x1547, 1.91M)

tachiyomi is kino. get it from github for android.

13dl.net for the manga. The reading is done by my government-issued house almuhajiru Kasandra. She's still struggling a bit with the kanji, but she's become a quick learner since I started beating her for using the wrong reading.

Yea Forums usually, someone will post a page or series they like and I'll see what's the deal. Great results so far.

Goddess
Perfect Viewer for side by side reading

Attached: -SallySubs-_Gochuumon_wa_Usagi_desu_Ka_2_-_092018-03-13-20h45m01s368.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

magadex. You need to make an account, but I like the reader, and they don't send me stuff.

Don't listen to the mangadex shills. Try mangakalot instead. Unlike mangadex, they have a lightweight and non-obtrusive online reader. Plus they have all the popular stuff that mangadex deletes for copyright reasons. Mangadex looks like it's aiming to go commercial in the near future, with full compliance to copyright law and all that. Mangakalot just focuses on letting people share manga.

Is it me, or has Goddess been slipping up for a while now? Ever since they closed off the FTP uploading it's a toss up on how well taken care of a series is. It's a real shame since it's so easy and convenient.

Goddess is completely useless, as no one is selling accounts anywhere anymore.

Does mangakalot compress the images?

is Mangakalot related to the group that bought the batoto domain and mangadex domains with non .org urls?

>Where do you find your manga
Here, or Japanese store recommendations.
> and how do you read it?
Mostly an online reader, naturally mangadex now. If I want to binge I download from the goddess and use HoneyView

Mangadex and Mangakakalot on my Fire Tablet.

goddess is dead

Attached: 1546374995026.png (707x1000, 665K)

Mangakakalot cause it's faster and I don't care about scanlators.

Attached: 1535114290793.png (345x337, 142K)