You like or dislike him?(Sasuke thread)

Just talk about him. What he brings to the series, what he can bring, his potential, his up and downs, what could have been fixed or not.

Attached: 6bAmToDH37uii9xAUSoiOzds2Wj7isW33OoobU0DwBI_ma.jpg (400x335, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/_LCPq_ZK4ElSOwe2KWGRXA/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/username/RATTU FACU/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/username/Ratface/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He had so much potential, he still does if ikimoto and the staff team cares enough to exploit it.

Sasuke is really cool.

I wish i looked like sasuke

I want to fuck Sasuke

So do many other characters in verse.

Attached: 1559137654139.jpg (728x840, 143K)

He was great all throughout part 1.
I really enjoyed him in Shippuden too, to be specific when he was in his white samurai shirt and when he started Hebi, so pretty much up until he killed Itachi. Afterwards I didn't like him as much - I will not say he's an edgelord since his rage and hatred was justified, but Kishi really went overboard sometimes when old Sasuke would have either been stoic about it, or made sure to move back to Konoha and then silently kill the elders.
I disliked war arc Sasuke up until he met the five kage. It just felt off. He was okay until Naruto and Sasuke had their final fight, then I genuinely liked him again.

In the Shinden novels he's... not really "Sasuke", but entertaining.

In Boruto he's really great to watch. He already atoned for his sins though, so I don't get why he won't get his arm back.

Actually, most youngers weebs I've slept with were more attracted to Kakashi, Hashirama and Jiraiya (because of his physique).

Here's what I think about him
In Naruto:
He and his clan shouldn't have been the main focus, he and his clan robbed the Ninja series, Naruto and his gang of character development. Characters like Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Sakura, Lee and especially Naruto stopped growing because of the story's plot.

In Boruto:
For the love of god there's now z e r o reason to not be in the village, the errors you've committed have forgiven and live a content life - seriously, you've been forgiven by someone who shouldn't even have pursued you since he's long gotten over his childhood crush.

I used to dislike Sasuke, still do to some extent - now I feel like he's being written off in the wrong direction, same for Naruto.

>In Boruto he's really great to watch. He already atoned for his sins though, so I don't get why he won't get his arm back.
By this point, has been one armed longer than he's had two arms? Might just have gotten used to one arm and doesn't want/need a second.

Sasuke is supposed to be 33-35 in Boruto and lost his arm at 17-18, so...

because maybe he doesnt think he deserves his arm back retard and knowing sasuke he just doenst give a fuck because hes so based

Attached: 1531608993647.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

user this read like an Xbox Live message from an angry 11 year old who suffers from dyslexia

Attached: Zeke amused.jpg (296x324, 49K)

there is no reason for him not to get his arm back
with one arm, masturbating leaves you completely vulnerable to an attack
meanwhile with two arms, he can hold his dick and a katana

When naruto even told uchiha sasuke about the new arm being made he literally said nothing and left. He clearly didnt fucking care why even ask a stupid question like
>In Boruto he's really great to watch. He already atoned for his sins though, so I don't get why he won't get his arm back.

Attached: 1555439641199.png (500x333, 67K)

>getting angry over a shonen

Attached: Zeke laughing.png (800x450, 725K)

>Actually, most youngers weebs I've slept with were more attracted to Kakashi, Hashirama and Jiraiya (because of his physique).
Understandable, Kakashi is a cutie

Use to be a massive Sasuke fanboy

still love him, but not so much as before

Kishi ruined him

shit character

So wished he'd get his old ambitious self back and acted like his own man who allowed others to help him become a good father and husband. Instead hes a shadow of his former self, dead inside and is a dead beat.

>shit opinion

An opinion can't be shitty, user. That's why it's an opinion, not a fact.

Current Sasuke is top tier.
Never cared for teen Sauce and especially kid Sauce.

go tend to your wifes kids soiboy

its his opinion that your opinion is shit retard,so yes opinions can be shit to YOU. Did you take the short bus?

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/_LCPq_ZK4ElSOwe2KWGRXA/

Nothing more cancerous than a samefagging Narutard and their spam threads

I wish I could be like sasuke

Attached: 1533868945655.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

you may have more use for this gif I saved from back then than I do, user.

Attached: good bird.gif (400x435, 1.39M)

Based.Thank you user I will hold on to it

Attached: 1557457148275.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Attached: 8D709884-C1D2-4A9D-8977-C2B9EC7763C1.jpg (802x768, 170K)

user pls. Sauce has probably mastered the art of using his dick as a katana. All he has to do is activate chidori on his dick or something.

He was alright !

he symbolized the series turning to shit, so no I don't like him

that's not to say the manga wouldn't have turned into flaming garbage without him, but he crystallized so many problems with the narrative that there's no way I can see him as anything else than a giant trainwreck

>there's no way I can see him as anything else than a giant trainwreck

but that's why he's relatable, user

Why are there so many Naruto threads on Yea Forums?

Attached: moot loves naruto.jpg (1321x1128, 393K)

you probably watch opm, brainlet, so fuck off

Attached: 1536591672881.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

I don't care. I liked Sasuke's look when he wore the yaoi Sound Ninja robes.

The cape animes are failing, is why.

I liked him in part 1 and was my favorite character.

Narutards spamming like usual.

Mods deleted some a while ago. There are back again, though. Very likely ban evading Narutards

says the guy spamming every naruto thread

Get the fuck out of Yea Forums, you Narutard spammer.

don't you have sewayaki kitsune to watch

>shitty development
>shitty hype tool moments
>shitty pairing opportunities
>shitty fan art
>shitty hentai
>shitty is track(a fucking cowboy theme wtf?

Sasuke is one of the most cursed characters to be a fan of, no one suffers like he does. At least Naruto and sakura fans have it made, they have fan made content that actually commuted to being good and plenty sure they appear in ever movie of not filler of the series. Saauke.......gets a shirt guest appearance and that's it.

Just watched the Boruto movie and he had a good-sized role there.
>shitty development
I liked it.

Being a souless robot for Naruto is not good development.

Soulless in what way?

>a wandeting hobo that is basically dead inside.
>not interested in his own child and nearly killed her compared to Boruto
>Has no arm
>lost his classy side and ambitious confidence in being prideful
>dick riding Naruto actually coming off as unloyal to his wife
>still a jobber
>Has the stupidest reason to stay on a mission for as long as he's been.

Oh and he was supposed to have his own movie, but that was turned down by editorial. So yeah, Sasuke is a huge taint.

Ah, you're talking about post-manga. I haven't seen anything past the war arc aside from the boruto movie and one or two chapters from the scarlet spring manga volume that I read when it was first being published, so I can't really defend any of that.
I remember him attacking Sarada, but I thought that fed more into her development than Naruto's.

Wait, why doesn't Sasuke have a Hashirama arm?

He brings a lot of self insert potential and that was good for the longevity of the series. He even has that neato "my mistakes were the faults of others" thing going for him!

>What he brings to the series,
Overpowered techniques that are fun to use in videogames.
>what he can bring,
E D G E
>his potential,
Danzo Uchiha version
>his ups
I enjoyed his fights.
>and downs,
Hurr must have exponentially expanding revenge
>what could have been fixed or not.
After killing Itachi he is pretty dumb.

>He brings a lot of self insert potential

He should bring alot of self insert potential but fans latch on to Naruto way more than Sasuke for that.

>and that was good for the longevity of the series.

Haven you've seen rule 34 user?

>He even has that neato "my mistakes were the faults of others" thing going for him!

Which he still gets labeled a traitor and all but being labeled either a untrustworthy prick or a draco type to a few select men and women who know he closely, aka all the main cast, everyone else hates his guts.

>when you want to pretend you're not self inserting

remember how Sasuke's WHOLE character motivation used to be "Fuck you Naruto, I miss my family". Kishimoto wrote Sasuke a 360 emo loner in the end and basically went "fuck it, this emo twit needs to be more tormented and hugely irrepairable because I don't like this guy."

Sasuke is one if those characters that leaf a bad impression from start to finish because Kishi took him in different directions and shonen rival/anti hero conventions and ended up making him a incoherent mess of a staple main lead of the series, I used to be a Sasuke fan but Goddamn not even Boruto can save him.

I dint know if kishi just wrote sasuke with live ir hate, or always intended sasuke ti be this shitty to male the contrast between him and naruto subtle and apparent in excusion(naruto is everything good that sasuke isnt, and sasuke is everything bad that naruto isnt) but Sasuke is was a walking billboard for the consequences of Japanese marketing towards horrible young people and and irresponsible manchild of a man to his family(including his wife and child). He's unrealistic despite being portrayed as such, and he always finds a way Tobago is accountability for his actions no matter how much oppression he puts on himself.

If anyone ever personified whiny, entitled teenage angst, it's him. That he'd turn out to be a pathetic person is no surprise. But he's written to evade all consequences because Naruto is a fantasy hero that can wipe his slate clean.

The lesson in Naruto is that people born with special gifts and into important families are simply better than normal people. Even if you attempt murder thousands of times and even succeed in murdering hundreds of people because of your brother who comes back to life and even tells you that you're an idiot and what you're doing is directly contrary to what actually happened, it won't really matter if your best friend is a world leader.

I never said I wasn't.

Damn.....

This is all that needs to be said.

Fuck off Narutard

always rated sasuke.
goes from edgy teen with bloody past to a remorseful wandering sage. fuck that naruto.

Attached: sasuke phone.jpg (600x969, 110K)

He was the hottest character and Nardo self inserters hated him because of that.

SP is desperately trying to ruin this family dynamic the more Sarada doesn't interact with him.

Sasuke at this point doesn't seem like sarada's father, but a brother more or less.

Honestly he's the main reason why i kept reading that mess of a manga. Without him all we're gonna get is endless Nardo wank. But faggots on this board will probably love that.

>actually shows his smart, different jutsus and shit
>naruto keeps spamming clones and variants of rasengan

Attached: amaterasu_mangekyou_sharingan_naruto_shippuden_uchiha_sasuke_manga_desktop_1728x1080_hd-wallpaper-13 (1728x1080, 3.15M)

He was my self insert for my edgy high school years. I want to thank him for helping me pull through

Yea Forums isn't your blog, Narutard

>Narutards and their shitty template spam threads

Keep fighting the good fight, numpty. One of these days, that aneurysm will kick in, I just know it!

Bullshit haxx0r. Was only good when Itachi died because it was touching as fuck.

>attack on tits reaction pic

Remember when shonen jump rejected this dumpsterfire because it sucked so bad?

Remember when namefags were ridiculed off the site? Of course you don't.

Okay but, remember when SJ rejected AoT. Remember? Comedy gold!

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/, you underaged Narutard

Nothing more cancerous than a Naruto namefag who changed his name on Yea Forums when his original name caused him to keep getting banned

Just search for Ratface in the archive.

You should stop evading your permaban, RATTU FACU

Huh, he hurt my childhood and social life when I self inserted into him as a kid, let's just say military school allowed me to respect him but also not take him as seriously or romanticise him as much as Naruto harem fans to with naruto.

Go watch your moenigger animu, clappymeal.

>underaged
Rage more, kiddo. Your ineffectual flailing will get you nowhere.

Ah, i wasnt banned. I just changed my name because this one sounded funnier.

you can just call me rat or rats if its easier for your tiny brain.

Awww the /reddit/ baby is mad that he can't downvote like usual. Get the fuck out of Yea Forums.

He was awesome his moves but he never actually won any kage level(bee and a, danzou, madara) fight with them, I hated when after he foughbitqchi, his technical self learned fighting style was rendered worthless for more ms spam.

Stop ban evading, namefag.

Hopefully, the mods will see your namefagging in the archive and realize you been evading your bans.

we should all join this site and beat the naruto nsfw fans at their own game.

https //www.shub.booru.com

Never been to reddit in my life, kid.

>shub
Im only joining if there's BL.

Keep telling yourself that, Narutard

The truth? Okay, I will. Thanks. Keep being a numpty, numpty.