MALTY'S A GOOD GIRL SHE DINDU NUTTIN

MALTY'S A GOOD GIRL SHE DINDU NUTTIN

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.13_[2019.05.29_19.55.10].jpg (1280x720, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1044809
youtube.com/watch?v=B-tXCu_apCo
youtube.com/watch?v=HrBJDvPZf2g
e-hentai.org/g/1366728/62695d5be3/
e-hentai.org/g/1379811/0b53b44316/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I find her a lot more sympathetic than the pathetic power fantasy protagonist.

What with the fucking moralfag directors?

I want to cum deep inside Malty!

Attached: 1559147051125.png (1374x1359, 1.24M)

How is it even moral to let two treasonous terrorists get away with mass murder by making them have embarrassing names?

It is in deontology

A girl that cute should be allowed to do whatever she wants anyway.

She should have been set as a slave for a bull in heat

But what happens if she does something terrible to girl as cute/cuter than her?

When does she get raped by the fat pig and beheaded?

Deathmatch. Naturally, the one who wins is cuter.

Get fucked

Describe the deathmatch in detail

I'll be nuttin in her if ya know what I mean.

b-but they didn't die so it's moralfag

well they did get stripped of their rankings of royalty and now are hated by the public. still they took actions that only protected themselves, except malty trying to actually assassinate her fucking sister.

me first

me too.

Attached: 1559141990844.png (1280x720, 885K)

sooo when is the Orc Gang bang?

Tomorrow night at 11, don't bring protection

> cute redhead with GOAT design
> is a shitty comic relief villain

why is this allowed?

Attached: 1559142226265.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

pleasing both crowds without actually committing to the edge or moral.
>shes my slave but she likes me!
i grow tired of these hi-jinks

>protection
I am insulted you would even worry!

Attached: 1550422280382.jpg (680x456, 55K)

She reminds me of jesse from pokemon now

Fuck this production team and their half and half bullshit. Why'd they neuter Naofumi so bad? What was the point. If they were really worried about his edginess alienating people, those same people are still not going to enjoy it in the manga or LN. And the people who would enjoy it probably won't bother checking them out because the show gives the wrong impression.

I feel bad for Kevin Penkin being involved in such a shit show. But I guess Kinema Citrus had work for him in between working on new stuff for MiA.

Why being upset over this was coming miles away because CR and Production team realize they didn't want controversial or bring more problems from the viewers. I mean look there's brightside in all of this that Malty cute and having her executed for a shitty show would be stupid.

Edgyfags, incels and Isekaifags got their panties up in a bunch.

I haven't been able to post this in so long

Attached: 1523725804505.jpg (768x867, 237K)

>having her executed
I don't think he's complaining about that, she doesn't get executed at this point, the main change was that Naofumi himself didn't ask for the death penalty like he did in the manga and instead turned it down.

Is Malty the Ange of Shield Hero

Will she get the character development?

Me last.

Attached: E60F1326-3ED3-4453-911F-07873B8B5055.jpg (225x350, 57K)

top kek.
I miss that show.

Attached: coon.png (1279x551, 473K)

Naofumi should've asked the permission to actually rape her.
I mean he suffered the consequences of the false accusation, so it only seems fair he reaps the benefit as well.

>Did you know that despite being just 14% of the female Shield Hero population

I hate her but shes 2bh hot

It's a shame they'd never animate /ourboy/ the King sending the videos to Naofumi.

>Will she get the character development?
No, she becomes a saturday morning cartoon villain and then she's killed.

She has her fair share of wrong doings though, but they are just minor misdemeanors and shouldn't be punished by a social death.

Never. Such blatant incel fantasy will never be allowed to air.

my boy will never really go low even as decided to use even go want to do

>will never be allowed to air.
Just make a hentai ova

That's how it turned out in the original LN too.
The series certainly doesn't stay moralfag for her in the long term.

would you forgive her?

Attached: bouncy.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Probably, if the anime continues to make original contents. She is pretty much identical to Ange if you think about it.

She tried to have one of the worlds hero's killed, destroyed countless villages for her own gain, and then tried to murder her baby sister.

user, any one of those are grounds for execution or loss of her birthright and to be exiled from the kingdom. Her name stricken from the history books and to become synonymous with evil whore.

>attempted assassination of royalty
>minor misdemeanors

No. Anyone that would forgive her hasn't read the source material to understand why that's a terrible fucking idea.

If she had died I would be kind of sad. Why though

Erodoujin tier.

No, but I would have kicked her in the face before chaging her name into Slut.

She has an incredibly generic design.

depends if "forgive" is a metaphor for "fucking her in the ass as she's stuck in the guillotine, and command them to cut her fucking head off as I'm cumming inside her".

Naofumi was very condescending for slut shaming her

>Anyone that would forgive her hasn't read the source material to understand why that's a terrible fucking idea.
Because no one ever fucking tried to forgive and accept her, including her biological mother. They alienated and humiliated her, leaving her with no other option but to defend herself.

Is it because she did not even feel the weight of her crimes?

I wanna lewd that Raccoon

Shut the fuck up Motoyasu.

spinoff motoyasu is the hero we need, but don't deserve

>having her executed for a shitty show would be stupid.
If you think it's so shitty why are you concerned about having her be executed making it more shitty?

In the LN, Naofumi wanted them to be executed

did they really behead her?

If she's willing to let me cum inside her, yes

Attached: 1546438918788.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

>She tried to have one of the worlds hero's killed
Yeah, she should have done that. Pedophiles should be locked up in jail for long suffering.

I thought her facial expression and calling him Naofumi-sama was supposed to show she didnt really mean she was sorry and just wanted to not die. Its kinda out of place if shes genuinely begging for her life.

Yes, but they had all the guards in the castle have a go at her first.
Pussy, ass, mouth, everything was allowed.

Yeah, not in his character. And it would have ruined his reputation and confirmed everybody's original opinion of him.

If you sister is charmed by literal Satan, you will also try to exorcise her.

Thanks for proving my point.

I'd forgive her, then send her off to be married to the pig king.

What if she compromises and let you cum on her face?

incel show
incel director
incel audience

stop pretending to be a victim, slut

I would cum on her new slave tattoo

Oh hey its you again

Has this show raped your expectations?

Why would anyone want to forgive and accept her? She doesn't deserve it, and everyone else only puts themselves at risk. Literally nothing to be gained from it.

How would I reach the point of cumming in that scenario?

Attached: 1546438692822.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

funny how that works out, considering the younger sister wants to fuck a bird and who the real satan is

Moral aside, she is actually the prettiest girl in the show. It's a waste they didn't make her the main heroine.

The loli witch would give you a rimjob

And yet, here you are, obsessed.

Her mom is hotter

This.

With the slave brand I suppose so, no risk of her plotting stupid shit as revenge I suppose. But otherwise no, off with her head.

>Literally nothing to be gained from it.
She will become a powerful ally if he manages to win her over, she will also make a better queen.

have sex

Only if the chop-chop would make Melty cry.

I'd also like to point out that background characters are Japan's blessing to all mankind. They genuinely put a huge smile on my face.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.27_[2019.05.29_22.12.04].jpg (168x162, 7K)

you first

bend over

That's no good, my dick must at the very least be getting massaged by at least Malty's tits or mouth

Attached: 1549568350073.jpg (560x588, 65K)

Can't, real girls aren't as slutty as Bitch

The slave brand only gives her pain if she disobeys a command right? knowing her she'd figure out some way to get around it or remove it.

Are you offering

I haven't read nor watched this, can someone give me a sum of what is happening in pic related and why?

>SHE DINDU NUTTIN
That's the problem and why she must be punished

i'd have been sad too, but i'd also have been very impressed with the show. but of course they didn't have the guts to go through with it.

Attached: 1520481836447.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

Princess who framed mc for rape in the first ep and various schemes to try to kill him over the next nineteen gets caught by the queen, threatened with execution. mc spares her on condition of having her name legally changed to "bitch".

Her singular character trait is that she is completely selfish and will always fuck over anyone for the slightest advantage. She could absolutely never be trusted. She's a one-dimensional bad guy, you're just trying to make her into something shes not because she's hot.

install gentoo

I actually like the idea of an isekai protag of all things viewing death as too merciful. Too bad this isn't the reincarnation kind.

>trying to murder royalty
>as royalty
>a crime

you clearly lack any understanding of the imperial system and it's primary method of heir selection.

I haven't watched this series at all, but I might just download this episode

>Author of Shield Hero is a woman

Why would she be create a series that is so anti-women when she's a woman herself? Was she brainwashed by the patriarchy that she's a traitor to her own gender now?

she's

Sound to me like she did nothing wrong.

The misogyny thing is a meme, there's a bunch of female characters who run the gamut from good to morally ambiguous to evil. This is the evil one.

And is all the stuff about her being raped true?

why'd they make naofumi into this castrated loser in the anime?

Attached: 1556399164399.png (836x1200, 857K)

She's the literal anti-Christ

The two people most wronged by them (Shield Hero and Melty) agreed to show them mercy. Also, Shield Hero truly wasn’t satisfied letting them die. He was humiliated, so the humiliation of Bitch is what he really needed to heal.

Would have been way better if they had killer her. It makes more sense in the universe that they would have killed her. You'd think they would realize that taking risks like that would likely pay off for them because people would respect that they actual did.

STOP. WOMEN CAN'T BE EVIL STOP RAPING MEEEE

1) women know women best
2) out of the 2 sexes the most judgemental are women.

they know their normalfag audience wouldn't be able to handle it.

Only in the web novel, it won't happen in the anime, manga or light novel

I'M GONNA SAY THE N:
she is literally an avatar of the main villain and she will never, ever be a good guy no mater how hot you think she is or what kind of convoluted scenario you think she might be useful for. WORD.

does she actually die?

She did a lot worse stuff as well, like attempting to murder her sister and scheming against the kingdom.

Sounds like a normal woman to me.

how is it anti-women?

Melromarc is a Matriarchy and the Queen calls all the shots.

Attached: 1559146463501.jpg (3836x4919, 3.64M)

No

no, the queen talks him out of it and makes him agree to the renaming thing instead.

No, it's instead the Queen who suggests the social humiliation as a supposed fate worse than death, and to spare the nation the tragedy of dead royalty

Fucking waste, I was anticipating the fap.

maybe in the the middle east

Why do the 90% of writers of manga/shows/movies who are men write evil men as villains?
Because gender is fucking irrelevant, you retard.
Some men are good and some women are good and some men are shit and some women are shit.

aw, well Malty gonna wish she died now

Ok you beta cuck.

This isn't even a controversial statement. I guess if you have a humiliation fetish you'd want her to have a redemption arch, but that's it.

if she's really suffering she hides it pretty well

Bitch is an avatar of an evil god.

She cannot be a good guy

>happend in the web novel
really happend there under what conditions?

even though she was a treacherous bitch and the a comedy relief villain I still felt bad for her.

also was she really trying to kill Melty just to frame the Shield Hero? seems like a pretty stupid reason.

Attached: 1559136531796.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

well in the anime i would hope so. She and her dad are gonna go through shit by everyone.

she also wanted the throne. Melty was the chosen successor.

Most loyal hero.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 21 [1080p](17.34)(2019.05.30-08.45.45).png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

He hasn't read the manga or actually watched any of the anime, the only stuff he knows about it is from articles talking about how it's problematic.

i think she was sent to another country after doing more evil shit and was torture raped to death lel
she really deserves everything

>was she really trying to kill Melty just to frame the Shield Hero?
It was so she could be the next in line to the throne, framing Naofumi was more of an excuse

wait so if you people can see this
>haha lets change her name to bitch that'll show her who's the boss!
>man she's so stupid AND evil AND stupid, to the point where you have to wonder how you can be so evil and not be at least a little more intelligent...
and then dismiss this
the story really, REALLY plays out like a poor vigin 16 year old writing something after he learned his gf 'cheated' on him by kissing another guy.
like fuck me, incel and have sex is weak bait, but this show is deserving of it. don't any of you retards feel even the slightest bit of shame over being pandered to on such a basic bitch level?
i could go to sadpanda right now and i bet you anything there's a hmanga on the front page with a better bitchy evil girl plot and a more enjoyable resolution than this
and just in case you're reading this are really that stupid
>plot stirs sympathy by showing how hard the world is and lacking in any kind of justice
>plot shows how edgy and special he is even though nobody seems to realize it
>oh wait it turns out a lot of people know about it
>oh look remember all that justice you thought was lacking? now it's back but it's in favor of the MC! awww yeah this is so cool!
the game of thrones directors should move on to directing anime because clearly you lot will eat runny shit if it's served to you just right
>you're just trying to make her into something shes not because she's hot
but tl;dr who needs to call anyone an incel when this user just fucking blew away this thread?

yikes. they saved the actual good design for best girl and gave her a bad design suiting her character. good thing you weren't in charge.

jesus.
why can't we have that in anime? why don't we get mature and dark themes nowadays?

seething

>trying to murder royalty
>and failing
>not a crime

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.18_[2019.05.29_22.26.46].jpg (1280x720, 197K)

This

because you dont watch them?

Why would you feel bad for her? Would you feel bad for a real-life mass murderer if they cried too?

wasn't she banned from being in the throne for being a pathological liar?

explain? by what? Goblins?

who says

yawn.

at first but with no other heir they would have to change their mind and choose her.

because she's hot?

Attached: 1559135997349.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

am i more invested in your shit show than you are? when i spend time watching something it's my time and i value it, so when my balls get nutchecked by shitty writing i give two fucks and get mad. so this is a case of either
a) you dont give a shit about this anime or anime in general
>why are you here?
or b) you're suffering from a very real case of brainlet COPE

while reading this I couldn't stop thinking about how much I hate trannies and fat girls

you since there are dark themes all over, you just dont look.

Yes, but its not like they have much of a choice if the only other person that could inherit the throne is dead

sounds like you are just projecting and cant cope.
deal with it. No one cares if you dont like thing. This is as bad as writing as Captain Marvel is, both genders got their revenge fantasy made.

Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note have some mature and dark themes (darker than just killing a traitor) and they were wildly popular and successful. Yes there are darker ones, but those are just examples.

So I guess I was right to leave this series alone? The first few episodes kinda hooked me because it twisted up your usual isekai shit even if it was just for a revenge fantasy thing anyway, but then this series kind of waned for me and my urge to beat my dick to Raphtalia was far stronger. Does Naofumi get more interesting or is the fact that he's a douchier isekai protag all he has going for him? The villain herself doesn't even seem all that interesting outside of the whole "haha she accused him of rape" thing, which gives me the impression the author was trying to fellate themselves first and tell a story second.

They're for kids.

berserk
gantz
there was another fantasy dark theme i cant remember
take your pick. there are more they

I don't know what kind of reply you expect user, its on you if you wasted your time watching 21 episodes of what you consider an incel fantasy or whatever and then come here to cry about people who actually enjoy the show

wait, let me get this fucking straight: you know this anime is the worst kind of wankery on par with an absolute abomination of a movie, and somehow you miss the fact that this has to be the most revealing, over the top and insane COPE in at least the last seven hours on Yea Forums?
>yea what i like is bad
>but there's this other thing that is bad
>so i just like this flavor of bad duh how can u not see how this makes sense?

Attached: 1460318239710.gif (500x375, 175K)

what would you feel is "interesting?" because He gets bitter but stills help people for exchange of goods and services when they couldnt pay.

Attached: woman-stabs-man-because-she-loved-him-so-much-photo-of-her-sitting-smoking-next-to-victim-surface-wo (1019x583, 65K)

Damn

This webm is hotter than many hentai with the same theme

Rape doujins when?

An attractive woman can get away with anything.

Japan is awesome I suppose.
They're left without being SJWs.

Attached: pink mushroom.jpg (600x450, 142K)

just watched the episode and I don't see what all the fuss is about, I think they handled it pretty well.

did people really wanted for Naofumi to chimp out during the trial and for Malty to end up with King pig?

Attached: Shrugging guy meme_00.jpg (384x313, 83K)

>i dont know what kind of reply you expect
see
and in the case of
yeah you dodged a bullet. i all but dropped the show when "OMG UNDED DRAGON JUST ATE STUPID KUNG FU BIRB MASCOTT OH NOOOO!!"
and then the literal next moment is "GOTCHA SHE ALIVE AND IT WAS JUST STRAWBERRY JUICE! AYYYY"
i felt ashamed for having suggested it to my friends.

Attached: 1515654538974.gif (499x374, 1018K)

Kek you couldn't figure out from the first episode exactly what kind of anime it was? It was pretty clear. Yet you waste hours seething over it on the internet. Great use of your time.

>party has a recap moment
>pope thanks them for having flashbacks because it allowed him enough time to power up
>party has another recap moment in the next episode
>pope powers up again and thanks them for wasting time by talking about events that happened 2 episodes ago

you can't make this shit up

>after he learned his gf 'cheated' on him by kissing another guy.
Why the apostrophes around cheated? Does kissing not count in your book or something?

I just would have liked the seiyuu to go bonkers with the whole I WANT THEM DEAD thing, but I still liked the episode

What you dont get that isekie in general are the equivalent of trashy novel. So if you hadn't figured this out going in then you are retarded. A story where a highschooler becomes a Fantasy hero with all his real world knowledge is a power fantasy then add special girl that mc falls in love with then you got your shitty anime. This is just like the fan fiction production that new starwars and Captain marvel are capable of and are horrible on paper but the writers think its good because they wrote it. It panders to the lowest common denominator. And if you are complaining about that when you should have known this from the start makes you a moron.

And yet they are much darker than having a traitor get put to death. So wheres the evidence that anime with dark and mature themes don't get watched?

some dudes wanted to laugh at anyone who found this form of justice offensive.

>and was torture raped to death lel
Reminder this is a lie

Filo is so annoying. If she was just a big chicken that didn't talk or turn into a loli the series would be better.

The Pope was pretty based desu.

thay cute mascot voice has really outstayed its welcome.

i don't mind her talking but i'd have liked it if she stayed in her chicken form

>A girl that cute should be allowed to do whatever she wants anyway.
>MALTY'S A GOOD GIRL SHE DINDU NUTTIN
Cute is justice. My penis is tingling so she must be innocent.

>What with the fucking moralfag directors?
If you're uncomfortable with seeing morally corrupt people punished, then that is your personal situation, isn't it? But in Japan, even though there are problems, there is still some morality to be had. Certainly more than in the diverse USA.

Shield Ange would be quite interesting although there are way too many different ship designs to buy already. Shield Hero is able to summon a snake from his shield. He never got to use the snake on Malty.

Cross Ange also deals with disgraced chars:
1080p: nyaa.si/view/1044809

Attached: Cross Angelise ep05 snake.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

it's hyperbole to underline immaturity. the same kind of immaturity the show seems to cling to despite veering so close to tackling interesting themes.
>social rejection
>what's more important, what one person thinks of you or what a nation thinks of you
>how much do slavery and marriage have in common, and is willing slavery actually a bad thing?
>should you give in to depression if bad things happen to you and some people hate you, or should you focus on the people who care for you and your own health?
so much potential for the show, and yet where does it go?
>his social rejection is pointless because he is no longer rejected and everything gets fixed
>everybody likes him now, and a lot more people than he knew liked him to start with!
>na it's just waifu-fagging
>depression make u strongk! yass slay queen slay bad people justice goooood!
and you dipshit feces-eating fans will eat this up because why again?
looking at you
ect

>how is it anti-women?
Women aren't supposed to suffer the consequences of their actions.

He doesn't even consider it cheating when his girlfriend has sex with several other men.

I hate that Malty is just such an obvious hatesink. It's more annoying than everything. She keeps being presented as so extremely unlikable so we want to see her die and stuff and it's clearly just to cover for the series not being able to stand on its own two feet otherwise.

I wouldnt call any one immature when you are throwing a hissy fit like a little girl.

>it's all shit man why should you care? it's all bad haha just let people enjoy eating shit, go away and let us live in our fantasy dude stop invading this safe space REE-ree-REEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee LEAVE NOW WHY WONT YOU JUST LEAVE!
see the points i made here:
a genre being MOSTLY shit doesn't mean it can't have potential, and can't do things better. i can't believe captain gender studies has come up twice already, stop using her as a fucking excuse for liking shit.

combo breaker: if you can understand something is shit, stop trying to rationalize why you like it and grow the fuck up. either explain how it isn't shit, or BURY IT

reminds me a lot of captain marvel.

cope is strong in this thread

The only times the series really got my attention was when she showed up to be a cunt.
It was perfect how she showed up out of nowhere every time at the exact moment the Shield Hero almost smoothed things over.

characterization has been done poorly since the start. my sympathy for naofumi fell off a few episodes in. i mean sure he got falsely accused but christ man he acts like myne killed his entire family. which did happen to raph but you don't see her needlessly brooding all the time.

while you are so far up your own ass you keep forgetting you are eating up shit.
you throwing a temper tantrum isn't gonna change anything. Cope

lol dude do you hate yourself or something? Why do you consciously seek out something you don't like then spend hours seething over it? I've seen plenty of anime that I've hated, yet I don't waste my time by obsessing over it and posting in every single thread about it. You must be a really sad individual.

Is this series worth watching for the tanuki chick? She looks extremely fuckable

You sound like the embodiment of stop liking what I don't like

You will probably be so annoyed by Filo that you drop the series once she arrives.

>so far up your own ass
it must be hard dealing with someone who undermines what you like, and your only defense is:
shit exists
therefore
shit i like is acceptable

i mean i guess i'll leave, this was a fun half hour watching as you literally devolve into the most pathetic of cope on the back of the most easily concocted criticism of a transparently awful show.

keep claiming your feels about this show matter more than the fact it is OBJECTIVELY dogshit ahahahaa
>cope

Attached: 1559054531044.jpg (541x601, 128K)

she is really cute

This guy gets it.

Attached: time.jpg (295x451, 19K)

that's the main reason I'm watching it
it starts strong and then gets shittier but this last episode was good

yes, Raph is best girl.

Attached: NaoRaph_01.jpg (1274x709, 130K)

>help help I am oppressed
>i am a rebel who does nothing but complain
undermine? only thing you undermine is common sense for your fragile ego.
Stop puting guys on a pedestal. fag.

>but you don't see her needlessly brooding all the time.
It's funny, is exactly like naofumi, and the anime is like Malty. He can't let it go, and his obsession and desire for revenge is on par with Naofumi's desire for revenge against Malty.
Pretty interesting, huh?

I want to be the last in line of a 100 filthy and greasy anons to fuck Malty. I wanna kiss her semen covered lips and her mouth soaked with semen. When it's my turn I want to lift her unresponsive body as I put my dick in her I want to feel the cum overflow from her. I don't care that her pussy is destroyed and I couldn't even feel anything. I would cum so hard like I never had before and be the one to impregnate her.

I want to be the last in line.

Attached: g came.gif (448x252, 930K)

Not really Ange would probably just tell shield hero he was a loser, she wouldn’t lead him on then accuse him of rape.

why do autists who make fools of themselves and get roasted always default to "haha i have enjoyed toying with you"

Honestly, seeing her get her head lopped off would have been pretty hot.

>all these posts from someone who doesn't even watch the show

wew

enjoy your STDs

youtube.com/watch?v=B-tXCu_apCo

Saving face

Comedian Naofumi spinoff series when???

>So I caught a bear in my bear trap the other day, and 15 minutes into skinning it I realized it looked a lot like my neighbours daughter.
>*crowd chuckles*
>I mean c'mon! If we're gonna let demihuman kids run around unchained maybe put a couple of cowbells on 'em!
>*crowd laughs louder*
>If you ask me, that oughta be the BEAR essentials!!
>*crowd laughing uproariously*
>*Raphtalia starts crying*

Attached: 1556646144526.png (904x531, 707K)

>I wanna kiss her semen covered lips
Why not just give a guy a blowjob if you want that so bad?

Its just a fancier "I was pretending to be retarded"

>wants lots of other men's cum on his dick and mouth
closet fag

So that they can convince themselves that they didn't make a complete fool of themselves.

Top kek.

then there is posting of outrage on fantasy twitter
>furist piece of shit

t. seething single mother coal burner

we're all anonymous though, they can literally just not reply to that chain anymore and no one will know as long as they don't make it obvious
I think they have to convince themselves as well as other people, likely a case of narcissism

The newfag filters are working, captain.

Attached: GTFO.png (478x265, 9K)

>Naofumi-sama!

high jej

I haven't watched this yet, what has she done exactly?

deleted his gba save files

oh fuk that's a pasta? I don't remember seeing it before

Watch one episode and you will see how much she has it coming.

Did Ange accused someone of rape and stole another person's belongings?

watched konosuba

she tried to manipulate the government by turning the people against the shield hero and making him a scape goat for all the bad things that she and the king and the church were doing.

Left the cookie jar open which made all the cookies go bad

she stole naofumi's virginity

> tfw only 1 pic in Pixiv of Malty getting humilated and gangbanged by the soldiers before getting executed.

the nips really need to step it up.

Attached: Erection in progress_01.jpg (450x317, 35K)

I got it that the rape thing happened later in the WN, but what about this episode's scene?
It played like the LN/Manga too?

A lot of people aren't good at this "anonymity" thing. They'd be better off on regular forums if not for the fact they can't get away with as much as they can here.

Youtube crimes

Attached: 366.png (425x290, 191K)

I can't feel any sympathy at all for this cardboard cutout of a villain. Like, everything else in this series, she exists solely to make the power fantasy protagonist look good.

They are a royal family, they could do whatever they want.

Behead the thot

Yes, I'd make her one of my slaves and smash her pussy.

She accused the hero of false rape charges, tried to kill the next queen, and tried to kill the shield hero (which would have sparked a war between them and other countries).

I don't like this anime girl, her smug aura mocks me.

Attached: png.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

>It played like the LN/Manga too?
Mostly,with the main difference that in the manga he said he wanted them dead and the queen had to talk him out of it, while here the queen offered an execution but he instead decided to change their names

Manga is edgelord route

Anime is healing route

Fight me

Attached: IMG_20190512_165057.jpg (1242x1041, 109K)

It's a heel's job to work the crowd, brother.

Arigato

>ywn have a threesome with haruhi and raphtalia while they look at you with this face

Attached: noface.gif (498x266, 965K)

>exists solely to make the protagonist look good
This goes for all villains.

of course, I would make her my personal fleshlight.

Attached: Bueno_00.jpg (641x534, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HrBJDvPZf2g

You guys are in for a treat.

Attached: derp22.jpg (600x472, 215K)

>Because no one ever fucking tried to forgive and accept her
Motoyasu did, and he payed a heavy fucking price for being that dumb.

>people defend this lying bitch because "she cute"
fucking retards

>would you forgive her?
Absolutely NOT. The published books are the canon story line. Forgiving this one would seem out of character. Those who have only seen the anime only have a partial dose of how disgusting cute attractive Malty actually is. If you raged at episode 1's unfairness, you would rage more reading the books. This is a heinous villain.

If she lives on, what will happen to the world? Well, the anime is used to sell merchandise, so killing Malty in the anime would be counterproductive in terms of character merchandise. Below is a translated to english doujin that gave Malty an ending in the usual twisted doujinshi way! Do not look if you love Malty and want to impregnate her.

[Lamik-D] The Bitch Ending (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari)[english]
e-hentai.org/g/1366728/62695d5be3/

For those that want to have Malty get a comfy treatment, then maybe this english translated doujin:
[Mocomocodo (Nukunuku Batten)] Tate no Yuusha no Fukushuu | Restoration of The Hero of The Shield (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari)[Comfy Pillow Scans]
e-hentai.org/g/1379811/0b53b44316/

Attached: [Reeze] Malty Melromarc (The Rising of the Shield Hero).jpg (1045x1080, 190K)

Sorry, I think I was not clear. I mean in WN.
Does the WN executes like the LN/Manga in this scene?

if I get to keep her as a slave of course I would defend her.

She isn't even that cute, her design is rather boring

Is it because it'a anime and they're going for mass appeal? I can't believe there's a high number of people that wouldn't want Bitch dead. And seeing what the queen was gonna do, it's the correct choice, now he has her unconditional backing and is popular with the people. But, if I was in his party I'd leave right there. Fuck this shit, you don't let schemers live, so they can stab you in the back further down the road. And what would have happened if the queen did take her life? Who would run the country?

Yes

Attached: cqekiw02ibuy.jpg (600x315, 21K)

>what would have happened if the queen did take her life? Who would run the country?
Melty is the next in line so Malty's death actually wouldn't change things that much

Can't blame 'em too much, sexy evil bitches get me hard. Just be aware when your dick is doing the talking.

the comfy version looks nothing like malty

Attached: 22115544232.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

I appreciate how Kinema Citrus changes their logo depending on the series

Where the fuck have you been when some 3D stabbed a guy and people are making fanart of the bitch?

Why are you betafags defending this cunt? She deserves everything coming to her if not more.

So far :
>Framed an innocent guy with false rape accusations and tried to furthr ruin his life on multiple occasion.
>Burned a forest and framed the same innocent guy for it.
>Attempted to kill her own little sister, who also was the next in line for the throne.
>Allied with an army of crazy cultists and indirectly caused the death of numerous people.

What she will do next :
>Ruin the life of all the heroes so bad they all get mental breakdown.
>Staged a rebellion in order to seize her mother's kingdom.
>Killed millions.
>Staged the death of her own mother (the queen).
>Will attempt to destroy their world and all the other worlds with it.

>Cute
That bitch ain't cute. She isn't. Melty is cute, Filo is cute. That pig ain't cute. She's just hot.

Looks like she just got #metoo'd

Good christ...

B O N E R

> gets spared from being executed
> gets murdered later in the LN

what is even the point?

Attached: sqBgnW1.png (200x200, 67K)

because her pussy is fire

because I'm not gay.

Literally the story of my life. I cant sleep without waking up to piss every two hours.

I've seen worse but still I regret tainting my eyes with that shit.

Gets to live to die another day

The ost really carried the anime, who is this new generation of yuki kajiura?

Attached: 1545883141952.jpg (437x431, 18K)

can we touch balls first?

Attached: 1554295258729.png (695x564, 218K)

To make a point.
>Was spared.
>The spear hero still believed in her.
>Betrays him.
>Allied with Sword hero.
>Betrays him too.
>Allies with bow hero.
>Betrays him too.
>Fuck over everyone and everything.
Just to prove that sparing her was a bad idea and her death was the only solution.

The state saves its valuable executionbux.

For you to buy all the different material goyim

Kevin Pekin

such a waste of tits and ass. why not use her as a human toilet for the rest of her life instead ?

Terribly written villain. It doesn't even matter how she dies, because her existence is literally just to push the story forward, with her showing no real incentive, no personality, and no intelligence.

>Eventually, after Witch was sent to her Uncle, things gone from bad to worse now that she becomes the King’s “toy.” She screamed during the few minutes of recording, only for the King to silence her, by strangling with the technical, which Naofumi describes as the same one that broke the chicken’s neck. Once the Pig King wakes her up by slapping her in the face, he proceeds to rape her repeatedly throughout the night. By the end of the recording, Witch loses her eye, and arm during her first night with him.

She'd still find a way to fuck over everyone's life as a toilet.

IF, she got fucked by every single male in the queendom with no breaks. She will be given food and water tho

>bites your dick while you're peeing

Semen is good enough source of protein. She can survive being feed with only semen and urine.

Does Motoyasu ever apologize to Naofumi for giving him so much shit?

>Staged a rebellion in order to seize her mother's kingdom.
>Killed millions.
You didn't read vol 12?

Not really, but in Motoyasu's spin off he's actually kind of a bro/stalker to Naofumi

>Vol 12
Try the WN.

That either a Very fucking long bed or Naofumi doesn't have legs

what motoyasu does is completely inconsequential. his character is nothing more than comic relief now.

He later becomes the No.1 Naofumifag and call him father-in-law (because he thinks he's married to Filo).

>Implying it's spin off only

>now
He was always a massive retard

>He later becomes the No.1 Naofumifag and call him father-in-law (because he thinks he's married to Filo).
i don't believe you. that's too much.

>Wiki
you're funny

Truly an incel's power fantasy. The slut that falsely accused him of rape is the literal devil. This story only exists because of an out of control thot. Fuck women amirite, why can't we all have our raccoon girl slaves instead of these evil roasties!

>I've seen worse but still I regret tainting my eyes with that shit.
Who was the father of the baby?

INCELDUR!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

I'm not going to read this incelshit, don't be ridiculous.

I did. Im just saying that since both the anime and manga adaptations follow the LN now in some way or another perhaps the WN isn't an indicator of how the story goes now.

ruh roh, discord got here, time for bed

>I'm not gonna read it but I'll still shitpost about it

what discord?

Same dude who did the Made in Abyss OST.

Probably some not too bad looking peasant who was later disposed of

why did Malty had to be a villain with no redemption? it's not fair bros, she's so hot.

Attached: fdfd.png (965x1448, 640K)

GO D-I-L-A-T-E

I despise Brock characters like him with a passion.

t. asianmasculinity

yes i'm a tranny because i laugh at this incel power fantasy
unironically have sex, i'm also gonna try it before i turn into you

>why can't we all have our raccoon girl slaves instead of these evil roasties
This but unironically

The anime looks like it's taking a different route.

Fire crotch.

Wait I didn't get that far in the LN, she tries or she gets to kill the queen? I know in the WN it was different cause she was pretty much dead after getting GOOSH GOOSH'ED to death. That was so graphic and for some reason satisfying in the WN.

>No, she becomes a saturday morning cartoon villain and then she's killed.

Doubt. She won't be killed that easily enough.

>gets murdered later in the LN
she doesn't

>-I n-nneed people to k-know I d-dddidn't have sex with the hot g--gg-girl!

Why didn't he just embrace the rapist thing like a man? Everyone's gonna think he is one, even if the crimes are exposed to the public. It'll just be a meme now.
Be like "yah I fucke d the princess lil bitch beg for it shook her ass like a dog"

>yes i'm a tranny
That's why I said what I said you fucking failure of a life.

In both the LN(in which she didn't get sent to the pig king) and WN(in which she did, died, and her soul was stuffed to a homunculus body) she has her high school fuck and speed-freak boytoy, takt, kill the queen for her.

Fair point.

Sure, they could. Except when the people riot and cut your head off, or when you're not the ruler (the queen is).

lol imagine being so much of an incel that you become a tranny because you think it will solve the problem of you being an incel.

I want to have sex with the queen desu senpai.

i'm not a tranny, pathetic incel
have sex, maybe it'll cure some of this anger and resentment

not xir but I've contemplated being gay because its so much easier than dealing with thots

I probably forgot all about that lol, last time I read the WN was 4 years ago or something.

>unable to process someone disagreeing with him
>"must be a tranny"
the rent free memes were real

Get in line

Attached: 1558542636304.jpg (4577x3649, 2.26M)

have you ever contemplated that you lack a personality

Neither does sasuke and he seems popular.

Hey, I respect that more than the people who delude themselves into thinking they are trannies because they don't want to face reality.

popular with teenage boy who think being dark and brooding is cool
try looking at men that women find interesting, unless you're gay

>ever be a good guy no mater how hot you think she is or what kind of convoluted scenario you think she might be useful for.

She can change her fate eventually from becoming that the only redemption she can try to use as being a slave for life. It will knock sense into and become a reformed person.

>I guess if you have a humiliation fetish you'd want her to have a redemption arch,

I think a lot of anons would want that to happen.

i think you're deluding yourself into believing there are people who delude themselves into thinking they are trannies so that your pathetic incel ego can survive another day
have sex

Enjoy your Medabot Spirits tier budget

>the rent free memes were real
Are those the ones about people spending hours and hours obsessing over an anime they don't like and posting on every single thread about it on an anonymous forum?

Doujin of this when

Malty reminds me of an Ange. In a spinoff Malty needs fuck off in an exiled island with other whores fighting against the waves.

That would be awesome.

Imagine being this scared of being beheaded. What a joke.

>Was she brainwashed by the patriarchy

Jamie Marchi pls go

I've got a girlfriend and like this show, so apparently it's not just having a personality you deem attractive. You're also not a girl, so it doesn't really matter what you think; only what they do.

>M-malty did nothing wrong! We should r-redeem her!
t. gave his lunches to girls
You weak males need to be fucking culled.

I just caught up on the last three episodes and holy shit they were so bad. Literally every aspect of the fight with the church guy was atrocious, it would be too painful to even talk about. And they really cranked up the "everyone on Shieldshit's side is a pure angel/martyr/genius/kind soul with a heart of gold, while everyone even a bit rude to Shieldshit ranges from outright stupid to literally hitler" meter. The loli getting HAGGED in like 3 episodes was a warning sign of how shit this would get, sad since it started out good.

The vast majority of trannies are literally incels.

>This content shouldn't be viewed by anyone

Okay how bad is it actually?

Have not watched this anime actually. First time I ever post in this thread. In your head it's only trannies and roasties who could possibly find this material pathetic. Hence, they live in your head rent free.

>p-power fantasy!
Who let tumblr in?

i'll have you explain this discord thing first before we further insult each other

>You weak males need to be fucking culled.
Well they will, it's not like they have any good chance of continuing their genetic line.

Naofumi hasn't healed yet, this isn't the last you've seen of the rage shield.

Complained about 3rd world immigration

Apparently you, since you know they use that on tumblr a lot, even though its been thrown around since many years ago before isekai-fever.

Keep your degenerate roleplay to yourself, tyrone.

t. ANN

>why did Malty had to be a villain with no redemption?

In the anime she can redeem herself but it's gonna be a tough road for her to take.

Sorry can't help you with that, idk what discord thing you're talking about.

Because not everyone wants STDs from a psychotic roastie

Kek you're also tumblr apparently since you know that.

Lit just say sorry. Naofumi barely suffered as much as I suffer every single day just by eixsting.

ANN still exists?

Why do you hate incels so much? You are one yourself, right? Not using that as a petty insult, there's nothing wrong with being one, but apparently you think there is.

I used context clues genius.
What part of lie dont you understand?

Its a power fantasy like pic related, but more incel rather than vanilla

Attached: Kirito huh.gif (217x294, 272K)

>I'm also gonna try it
Spotted the underage virgin.
You're in for hell on earth, kid. Women fucking suck, even your own mom does.t

I don't know how Naofumi can stand to even look at the people in this world. I'd join the waves and slaughter them all.

Because (good) women know better than anyone what kind of shit (evil) women are capable of. Anyone who says that all women are perfect angels who didnu nuffin is either a white knight faggot or a literal virgin who doesn't know any women.

Because she's an evil woman. Her false rape accusations escalate into her being responsible for the apocalypse. Unironically the author and fans hate women.
t. volcel

Somehow, but they have begging for donations for a while

Do STDs exist in the isekai world?

White knights can never truly die knowing how shit society is

And yet the original guy who used it didn't and is from tumblr?

100% this

Attached: 1553696786534.jpg (500x526, 76K)

>Naofumi finally executes his revenge!

Pandering levels in this show are fucking hilarious. But what to expect from fucking isekai.

Attached: 1469442494372.png (196x232, 72K)

Not him but I'm nearing wizardhood but think I'll eventually have sex someday somehow.

He'll learn eventually. Either he'll become redpilled, become and incel himself, or turn himself into a tranny.

She's a good writer and knows what pathetic retards who read isekai want. Nothing more nothing less.

Attached: 1484176412441.png (960x1080, 1.03M)

Yes because otherwise why would tumblr ever pop up into their head when they saw the words "power fantasy", unless they pulled it from their ass because they'd already used reddit?

We could if we removed women form any decision making.

NO ONE. Can hate women like women hate women. It's fucking hilarious.

Take her into an adventure and she will be your Slut.

Attached: Slut-chan.png (1000x585, 613K)

This is fucking stupid.

For the starters if she was a guy they would just kill her so anyone crying about misogyny is retarded.

And second, Naofumi is a fucking retard for not making her his slave as punishment.

Because I am not bitter and angry about it. So when people who clearly are resentful praise this glorified story about how evil women are and start calling me a tranny because I don't have memories of Stacy laughing at me propositioning her that keep me up at night, what other reaction should I have? Sorry you didn't get any sex, yeah women sure are evil?

>i grow tired of these hi-jinks
Can you explain why?

You probably could have sex quite easily if you really wanted to. The majority of women are pretty old and/or ugly, and they'll take whatever they can get. Incels don't consider those women though, only the semi desirable ones (and rightfully so).

She emptied a whole gallon of chocolate milk down a sink while Motoyasu held Filo in place, preventing her from saving the milk.

>they didn't even take off her collar
How sharp of a blade is this?

I'm 31 and an incel. Get over yourselves, pathetic underage virgins.

>villains make protagonists look good
Do you realize how retarded you sound right now?

this is awesome

Attached: file.png (653x604, 585K)

It's still doing the same stuff but omitted some stuff, cathedral didn't exist but the outcome was the same.
I'm still pissed they skipped the pope doing the doppleganger thing tho

Attached: rxbkixzou7x21.jpg (484x555, 44K)

>Because I am not bitter and angry about it.
Don't tell me that you're admitting to being a virgin

It's humanity at it's finest. Men hate men, Women hate women.

That simple.

>hates villain
YOU MUST HATE ALL WOMEN!!!!!!!

>irrationally labels everyone as and hates incels
Perfectly normal and not at all deranged behavior

>Same dude who did the Made in Abyss OST.
No wonder this soundtrack was good

She wouldn't be doing any nuttin. That's my job.

I'd make her edge as hard as possible and fuck her then and there.
Then just as she is about to climax finish it with a deep throat and let the guillotine fall as I ejaculate inside.

Yes, I am an incel. I heard I was in good company here.

They changed a few things. For example in the manga Queen suggested that Naofumi think up a different punishment for Trash and Bitch instead of killing them. In the anime Naofumi's the one who stopped the execution and suggested their name change.

This is isekai writing alright.

>he wants to deepthroat a bitch and then become a tranny all at once
Interesting flex, but okay.

And get your dick bitten off?

> tfw no ahegao edit yet.

As hard as it is to believe I'm not unattractive (gym 7 days a week) and could probably have sex in the next hour but honestly whats the fucking point? Its not gonna be enjoyable more than I can get with porn and its not worth the social energy.

I'm pretty sure that just makes you celibate and not an incel.

>Now you realized Pink mushroom is actually the Pink Pussy.

what makes an incel then? you'll get called one if you're a virgin anyway? what's the point in standing against it?

This. Would have preferred it if she stayed as a birb. The bird that is actually a 1000 year old loli is too meh for me.

So how does the king treat Malty afterwards? Does he hate her as he did with Shield hero since he went so far to do all that shit to Shield hero over a loose connection with the previous one for the sake of protecting his family? Surely, he wouldn't let someone who literally did tried to destroy the one thing he tried to protect go free, right?

You seem pretty bitter and angry. Maybe call them misogynists instead, since having sex or not isn't a qualifier of whether or not you like this anime, because you are an incel yourself and don't like the story. It doesn't make sense to use an insult that's not necessarily applicable.

There's no reason to attack people who haven't had sex because you think people shouldn't like this story.

Didn't Malty claim Naofumi raped her because she was already pregnant by Tact at the time?

I don't get the point of this post. Congrats, I guess?

involuntarily celibate implies the act of trying.
maybe its like passively incel, you dont see sex but wouldn't turn it down?

>31 and calling teenagers pathetic virgins
jeez I hope I don't turn out this way in....4 y-years

Fuck the shit outta her ass then get every male in the region to pump loads into her repeatedly.

Ha jokes on you! This is all for entertainment.
As the guillotine falls, most of the audience are going to think 'What the shit?!' and look away.
Obviously because not some head is going to be decapitated but a dick about to be sliced off.

But, as the guillotine falls and her decapitated body collapses I turn around and am completely fine!
Her head still dongeling on my dick turns out I was never big enough for the guillotine to actually touch me.

Imagine to applause.

>Naofumi dreams of the execution
>I'm sure he will save them now and make them live as slaves or something
>that scene
The levels of cringe were off the fucking scales. The writing has been kinda inconsistent and more than a little dumb before, but that was exceptionally bad.

If she gets a slave mark and bears my children, of course.

It's because this kind of story panders to misogynists who are bitter about women and want their warped view of reality to be affirmed. Furthermore, since the author is a woman, it's also ironic that they would defend it. Isn't it just another woman exploiting men angry with women for her own gain? It's like everyone who likes this shitty story is more like the first hero who believes Malt and turns against shield guy, defending this piece of shit.

Incel is involuntarily celibate. You're a vocel (voluntarily celibate)

You'd at least not be a virgin anymore and could just get that out of the way. And passing along your genetic line, etc.

Men have stronger and more lasting friendships than women.

lol
"Oh thank Neptune, he's just got a small dick!"

i actually would turn it down, as an unironic christian
if i sort my life out soon maybe i'll find a fellow believer to marry and live a good christian life together

MAKE HER YOUR SLAVE YOU GAY FUCKING RETARD GOD I HATE ISEKAI TRASH!!!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] New Game!! - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.31_[2017.09.19_19.56.55].png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Dolphin bros

Women have longer lasting relationships and friendships as Men too.

Human need to stop being cunts to everyone.

why the fuck is this so sexual?
it reminds me of that hentai flick where a princess knight get fucked by the whole male population of the kingdom.

Attached: himekishi lilia.jpg (1269x704, 242K)

Anyone actually drop this because of this episodes whitewashing of its material? I meme'd about the episode with Raphtalia not killing the noble but this was actually awful and I'm done.
Plus only a coda is left over to cover in 3 episodes anyway so why bother.

>heheh I'll give them mean names, that will make up for everything!
Japan showing off a masterpiece of writing once again

He's a massive tool and later becomes so disillusioned with women that he begins seeing them as pigs. His curse series is lust, ironically.

>not dropping this years ago when manga became crap

Would make her my slave cum dump for the rest of her life.

Attached: 1538144390908.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Do you really want to be saddled with THAT for the rest of your journey?

Naofumi is cursed, it's more complicated than "lol got better". Unlocking the curse series fucked him up immensely and this far into the story he's still not healed.

>He's a massive tool and later becomes so disillusioned with women that he begins seeing them as pigs
This writer 100% gets what shitty women do to men.

I think this is also why tumblrinas hate this show so much. It holds a mirror up to their shitty behavior and how much their bullshit taxes society at large.

He already has his coon and the bird, why would he want this bitch on his party

What's the difference between Bitch and Slut in Japan? I thought they were the same. What were the actual words used?

>you can;t do this to me, you ain't gonna do shit!
>do it to them
>that fucking look
I love that fucking look, it's ALMOST better than cumming.

Sure, but you didn't address my point. Why are you so obsessed with calling them incels if that's not necessarily relevant? It would make just as much sense to call all people who hate this story incels, because you are one yourself.

>Isn't it just another woman exploiting men angry with women for her own gain?
Are you invalidating her views because she's a woman, or because you disagree with what she wants to write? You have no evidence that she doesn't genuinely hold these views and write about them because she feels passionately about them. Pretty convenient for you to not take her message seriously because you think no one should have those views.

Funny way to spell Melty, the loli wife

Attached: file.png (192x300, 66K)

Which Raph tho?

Attached: 1544667355801.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>...?! = !

>dakooters
A literal discord tranny. Good job, fuckstick.

Melty is pretty good but I prefer Raph for the boobs.

Attached: 1550680437888.png (800x1067, 734K)

>CRT+F incel
>26 results
Jesus Christ what even happened to this place

honestly surprised it hasn't been filtered like onions

What is this fetish called where I find evil cunts like Malty, Raynare, etc. hot as fuck. Treacherous bitches that get BTFO and they beg for mercy. They also tend to be dumb and incompetent, which I guess is the point because if they were smart they would get away with their bullshit

I don't consider myself a women-hater like /r9k/ but there's something very stimulating about those scenes

>what even happened to this place
Discord trannies and tumblr rapefugees happened.

Moreover, an old, dried up, used roastie when he's got several other prime choices.

Malty would make a great lesbian, I mean redheads are good at being dykes. I want Malty to have yuri harem in the spinoff.

Why do trannies gravitate to discord so much?

Reddit flooded /pol/, Yea Forums and Yea Forums and then spilled over to the rest of the site

>Why do /pol/lacks and incels gravitate to discord so much?
Fixed

Same thing

/pol/ and Yea Forums brought this to themselves.

If the coon cosplays as a monkey, they can finally raid the Oni island.

Attached: 56141292_p0 PUKARA.jpg (992x1403, 1.46M)

cause it doesn't hurt mods feelings like s*y b*y did

I bet Raph has fleas.

>lying manipulative bitch
>lesbian
Honestly doesn't strike me as one tbqh. Turbo cunts like her are usually straight sluts, the most deserving of the thot title.

> that face
> that little ass wiggle

DIAMONDS

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 21 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.29_[2019.05.30_10.34.20].jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Her crying and about to be beheaded, along with her taking the slave mark, made me hornier than I’ve been in years. Should I look into bdsm humiliation porn?

Attached: Glaresinmexican.jpg (145x162, 22K)

Imagine the audience taking turns to rape her ass

You better stop feeding them or you'll end up like Yea Forums.

That's doujin material, user.

give her a few years, or don't, the main series is kind of ambiguous on what point Mirelia's keikaku came into play

Attached: file.png (573x869, 524K)

Because mods are cucks from reddit who unironically support these leddit terms like incel.

Yea Forums, as a whole, has been compromised. You can thank the traitor moot for that because he was beta orbiting an sjw bitch hard.

>bdsm
Nah
Just look for "humiliation" "public execution" tags

Malty already has a boyfriend

Get to it nips

tell it to the retards who can't stop themselves from gving easy (you)s to shit like this

Redheads are complete bisexual and fully dykes. So Malty does fit in that category she'll probably fuck anything to make her satisfy.

In the novels but in the anime it will take an different approach.

>the character is still listed as Myne in credits
One job.

I just ignore and report, but retards can't stop tthemselves from giving (you)s

Myne's Malty (currently Slut)

>she is completely selfish and will always fuck over anyone for the slightest advantage.
Which are common traits of most monarchs in history. Like she was born to become one.

>It makes more sense in the universe that they would have killed her.
It doesn't. It just makes Naofumi look like a petty dick.

Watch Overlord.

Attached: Arche.jpg (519x600, 128K)

>why don't we get mature and dark theme nowadays?
You misspelled "edgy" in "mature"

Holy shit is that what became of Shaltear's sex toy?

Well, just like Malty, Ange almost killed her bf.

Are the twitter white knights still seething at this anime?

>implying there won't be an anime original where she gets to live on

Because the author is an incel who probably felt for some girl during his school years but that girl eventually dated someone else.

I'm pretty sure nothing is left of her in the LN.

I want to take turns with every other man in the country using up all of her pussy and butthole while she's on the guillotine. But she gets to choose if the guillotine falls on her. Imagine when she finally breaks down and asks for the guillotine to fall. Imagine getting to be the guy that feels her butthole spasm and contract on your dick as you cum inside her when she gets beheaded. Of course it's totally possible that she just becomes a slave for dick and just embraces her role as a human toilet and never wants to die.

She’s literally a fragment of an evil god.

>she can redeem herself
How can she do that?

How is Ainz not considered a villian?

She's just an empty shell controlled by an evil gamer girl goddess though.

Of course, I'm wondering why they're going such a different turn of events, when up until like episode 10 they were pretty 1:1 with the manga/ln save for the other heroes explaining they all got stabbed

Perspective i'd say. He definitely is a villain from other POVs, but in his he's just a guy trying to babysit his player's "children" and act like they think he does while bluffing and bullshitting most of it.

They had a pretty big emphasis on maltys tits this episode it's great

Attached: 025.jpg (636x364, 16K)

in the real world making up false rape accusations is perfectly legal
it's illegal to punish women for it

This guy gets it.

Attached: cap_Naruto Shippuden 136 - The Light and Dark of the Mangekyo Sharingan_00_11_39_15.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

No, because she had a vision of Naofumi leading her to a terrible death, thus she tried to protect herself.

>Melromarc is a Matriarchy
I wish the anime(the subs most likely) didn't fuck this up because the twist where the queen was the one calling the shots instead of the king in a monarchy where the females inherit the throne and have all the royal power ended up being nothing.

Forgive them?
No
Prevent them from being beheaded? Probably yes

>What is this fetish called where I find evil cunts like Malty, Raynare, etc. hot as fuck
It's called being a straight male. Only defective pedos prefer literal underage kids over healthy, independent adult girls.

Yeah, she is likely a virgin here.

You are wrong. A demon gets to keep her head since she is a powerful magic caster and he can use other's heads as catalysts to cast spells.

Now that you mention it, entoma got her voice doesn't she?

Because his actions serve a greater good, meaning the establishment of an utopia for all where everyone can live in harmony.

Yes. Also the head librarian use her skin for researches.

Screw that, i want to fuck those shadows.

>Would you feel bad for a real-life mass murderer if they cried too?
Yes, it's called empathy. You don't have it because you're a desensitized chuuni.

That's WN only, LN is probably gonna be different

source?

Very harmonious, living under the rule of monsters.

Himekishi Lilia

It's only natural for a man to want to thrust his sword into a sexy evil woman's pit of lust. Also seeing a haughty bitch humbled and submissive, completely at your mercy is a massive turn on. One thing I like about evil chicks is all the possibilities with them.
>Raynare
That's one chick who would have been all over the MC's dick if he spared her.

Attached: 012.png (800x1138, 313K)

Waste of great design

Apples and oranges, mate. I'm a pretty run-of-the-mill lolicon (i.e. most men, in actuality), but I still think Malty is the hottest thing in this show.

i dropped this garbage when they pulled the "IF YOU KILL SOMEONE, YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS THEM" meme with raphtalia

is it worth catching back up just to watch malty get blown the fuck out or nah

Attached: 1557972989635.png (1280x720, 973K)

Why are you such a racist user? Why do you think monsters are bad when human nobles can be worse than monsters?

The LN did the same thing, and they're way past that point.

So what the heck did they base all this off of? I read all the light novels that are available online in the past few weeks and this scene plays out pretty differently. There's no guillotine or anything of the sort.

This episode was disappointing.

Attached: 73196520_p3_Shield_Hero_The_Bitch_Ending.jpg (724x470, 98K)

Past what point? She's not sent anywhere in the LN, but gets stabbed.

btw pic in case you don't believe me

Attached: LNv19.05.png (1080x1536, 1.33M)

Not that user, but what novel this from? I've read 1-13 of the LN's since that's all that's translated so far.

Attached: raphtalia excite 1.png (250x395, 195K)

You can find the illustrations online

motoyasu, get off the internet

I'm not sure why, but every once in a while I will see a thread on this site talking about a movie or TV show, with hundreds of people discussing characters, plot threads, etc., and I just get this overwhelming feeling that, perhaps, the piece of media in question doesn't actually exist. That's how this thread has made me feel.

are you a schizo

based schizo user

Also according to the spoilers she dies there but will probably be revived