Fuck Mizuki
Kill Tats

Fuck Fuck Fuck
also harem ending

Fuck Fubuki
Marry Tatsumaki
Kill gym girl

Patrician's choice

It pains me, but I've to kill the femlet. Marry Fubuki of course.

Attached: 1527855254768.png (500x470, 95K)

Fuck Fuubaki
Marry Tatsumaki
Kill the literally who

My name is Saitama by the way

Marry Tatsu
Fuck Fubuki
Lick Mizuki's abs

Kill Marry Fuck

Marry Kill Fuck

The bizzarely shit taste in this thread is amazing
Fuck Kill Marry

kill fubuki
fuck and marry tatsumaki
kill the sport girl

I sleep well everynight knowing i will never have shit taste like you

Typical Tatsfag, has to kill everything they don't agree with, just like their little psychopath.

The only right answer.

imagine pregnant fubuki

marry kill fuck

She'd get so bloated because she's just sit back and bring food to herself telekinetically.
UNF

Marry Fuck Kill.

Tornado has a terrible attitude, she'd make a horrible mother. Fubuki is flatly superior. That sorts Marry and Fuck, so it's just process of elimination.

This whole game requires you to kill another though

>Not fucking away the bitchiness
Wow gay

fpbp

Attached: 1519672261900.jpg (567x448, 182K)

Sisters are for hatefucking. Mizuki is for marriage and for building a family, which also ends in fucking.

Correct

Some things are buried too deep.

Yes but you excessively went for two kills.
Just like Tats excessively 'protected' Fubuki as a kid.

And my dick can go deeper

She's pretty short, I'm sure whatever you're packing could reach it if you try hard enough.

Tatsumaki only acts like a bitch because of what happened in her past, Fubuki seems alright on the outside but she's fucking insane. She hunts down anyone who might surpass her in rank, willing to go to far as stab Saitama in the neck, then pesters and manipulates people, particularly Saitama with every opportunity she gets, along with King, Bang etc. so they join her group. Manipulators are the worst kind of women

marry Fubuki
kill the pedo bait
fuck gym girl

He wanted to stay loyal and only fuck his wife, you can't get more pure than that

And guess who the reason for that insanity is?
Tats.

Attached: YGWql7Q.png (411x454, 18K)

>excessively went for two kills
jesus christ its just banter and a simple and stupid game, taking it seriously makes you look like an autist and a fool

Marry, Fuck (I M A G I N E), Kill (unfortunately)

Feed, Seed and Sneed (formerly fuck marry kill)

Marry Kill Fuck

Which only happened because Tats was a lab rat for at least 3 years and left for dead in a cage, warping her perspective of outsiders and trusting nobody besides her sister, wanting to protect her and believing that what she is doing is right as a result of being a lab rat. Fubuki never suffered as much as Tats did and spent her childhood with her adopted parents.
Yeah Tats was overbearing, but that only really became a significant thing when Tats said she wanted to destroy the Fubuki group members. Before that Tats NEVER went to such extremes in fear of breaking Fubuki's heart. Meanwhile, Fubuki went around hunting down and manipulating heroes simply because she was envious of Tats. Envy. That's her reason.

tldr; Tats has greater justification for doing the things she does than Fubuki, who has little to no justification at all.

Attached: later.jpg (1230x1600, 353K)

So that’s why I preferred Tats.

>Before that Tats NEVER went to such extremes in fear of breaking Fubuki's heart
Fubuki was PLEADING with Tatsumaki to stop using that school she uprooted (with innocent people inside) like a beyblade as Tats was maniacally laughing.

But Tats didn't do anything expect be talented. Or was she supposed to hold back all of her life so Fuu could feel better about herself? Fuck that, Fuubaki is going around using others and forcing people to join her because of nobody but herself. Shame that such a hot body belongs to such a manipulative bitch

Fuck fubuki
Marry tatsumaki
Kill disgusting gym thot

Fuck Mizuki until my dick falls off.

Why do I have to kill somebody? I hate these threads.

And torture dozens innocent kids while trying to get at most 5, while treating all heroes except King like trash, and force Fubuki to apply to her way of thinking, and try to injure Saitama for trying to make her stop going on a psychotic rampage which was caused because she wanted to kill Psykos on an ego trip.

Fuck, Marry, Kill.

Marry X then fuck her dead.
Your welcome.

That has nothing to do with why Fuubaki acts the way she does now. She acted like that since before all of that happened

Oh fuck off, the first one happened when Fubuki was like, 10 at most.
Plus consider the fact Fubuki has seen how being powerful has made her sister and the closest friend she ever had insane. Ever think that might have had some kind of effect on her, where she wants to be the best but doesn't want to end up like them?

Fuck all them 3, Marry Mizuki and Kill the OP for making this thread.

Marry all 3, fuck them until they get pregnant, then kill myself to go out on a high note.

Tats was laughing because she got payback on Fubuki's bullies. Besides, spinning a school wouldn't break Fubuki's heart, it doesn't directly affect Fubuki like Tats destroying her own group would. If you hear about a stranger in the news dying, yeah it's sad but it doesn't affect you much.

>Plus consider the fact Fubuki has seen how being powerful has made her sister and the closest friend she ever had insane. Ever think that might have had some kind of effect on her, where she wants to be the best but doesn't want to end up like them?
But she's literally trying to become the strongest

this

Fuck

Attached: Captain Mizuki Collage.jpg (2048x4167, 3.61M)

based

Marry

Attached: Fubuki8.jpg (3400x4550, 3.79M)

Kill

Attached: Tatsumaki Collage.jpg (4237x5618, 3.56M)

You already said it for me
Fuck, Marry, Kill.

This, no other option
Why would you want to live with that angry womanlet?

kill fuck marry

This, how is this even a question

What a qt

This.
Is also acceptable.

Marry Fuck Kill

Attached: 1558636444336.png (2664x4574, 3.23M)