Dr.STONE TV anime is listed for 24 episode

Shueisha('s producers) are pumping some good money into it for some reason. Weird seeing how Bokuben only received 13.

Attached: D7v3kMPXsAAjTGN.jpg (726x732, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YZzYeBartM
youtube.com/watch?v=BDhJU_cNCZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This manga has an interesting premise but everytime I see discussion about it or manga pages, it seems like generic shounen shit

Tpn only got 12 episodes, what the fuck

I bet plebs will eat this shit up for the first one or two episodes, then there will be a massive exodus when they realize what the plot is actually like.

100% this
everyone will be expecting caveman shounen minecraft the anime

Aw shit yes. I hope the scenery is good too, seeing all the statues everywhere is great.

So they won't like caveman shounen Civilization?

Attached: Dr.-Stone-019-021-Image-2.jpg (1336x702, 264K)

>half year sales for Jump manga just released
>Dr. Stone at the bottom
Should've spent that money on Jujutsu Kaisen or even Bokuben

>Crunchyroll simulcast
I wonder if these fuckers are funding this.

When will it become caveman shounen Alpha Centauri?

Nah it has Toho animation backing it. Their anime tend to have many seasons.

stonechads rise up

It's not generic by any means
But it's still boring as shit though, dropped it around ch50

DUDE

youtube.com/watch?v=7YZzYeBartM

Yūsuke Kobayashi as Senku
Makoto Furukawa as Taiju Ōki
Kana Ichinose as Yuzuriha Ogawa
Yūichi Nakamura as Tsukasa Shishio
Gen Sato as Chrome
Manami Numakura as Kohaku
Tomoaki Maeno as Kinro
Ayumu Murase as Ginro
Karin Takahashi as Suika
Reina Ueda as Ruri
Kengo Kawanishi as Gen
Mugihito as Kaseki

why don't they spend their budget to snk?

>look this show up
>realize this and gyaru notes are not the same thing

anyone else thought they were similat? (no I didn't actually read either)

What is it actually?

because snk is shit

Awwwwww Yeaaaaah

Attached: [joyous giggling].jpg (500x378, 48K)

JC staff will do it for you

Summer is coming. Our time to shine stonebros.

What does snk have anything to do with this?

That's getting a second season though.

The BnHA killer.

the what killer?

More like Dr. Flop.

Fire Force will show this shit it's place.

It's better and deserves a better adaptation

That doesn't answer user's question.

So where's it's gonna end? After Tsukasa gets frozen?

I really hope it gets dubbed by Funimation. Every other dubbing studio is FUCKING SHIT except for bang zoom sometimes.

lol no

Waiting for incoming dub-haters.

Also, why not Ocean dub? They did Gintama very well.

Weird. MHA First season is only 13 episode and MHA is 5x bigger than Stone.

Just stop.

Attached: 01D6E75E-43C0-4A43-9EBE-F3EBABB53F3E.png (516x470, 167K)

die you kike

>Ocean
I took a peek at their World Trigger dub out of sheer curiosity and I regret every moment of it.

The Flintstones + Big Bang Theory.

wow nice seems like ricky and morty anime. Will they writers get smug and pretentious showing sciences? Will they add any thought experiment or pilosophy bullshit?

>coal to aniline

If I remember correctly you need like 500 atm and 800 ºC to produce the building blocks from already distilled carcoal.

First you need to produce coke to fire up your metalwork so you can build somehow the equipment required for petrol distillation. Then just moe coke to process the coal into aniline but good luck with your reactor or any flash drum not exploding at any moment. Also don't know where they going to get all the catalysts for the processing.

800c is easily doable with caveman tech

i agree with the catalysts tho

>alcohol to vinegar

This is possible to make at home but you need to start 3 years before you want to use the vinegar or go for orleans process as long as you have the steel equipment required. Don't know how they plan to turn vinegar to anydride without a yeald like 0,001%. Basically they would need a river of wild fermented alcoholic beverage (which is around 3% alcohol) to make a half glass of anhydride. Again good luck using active carcoal as the catalyst or creating somehow molecular sieves for distillation.

If you have infinite space maybe. Years ago I tried playing with high temperatures at home but it is impossible without lots of space and a forrest to get wood, otherwise you need to buy wood to produce charcoal and rise the temperature of a giant earth oven.

I hope we get an influx of sciencefags the same way the Cells at Work anime attracted all those biologyfags. Those were fun threads.

>isn't a battle manga
>enjoyment comes from seeing the fruits of the group's labor pay off and discover new things
>generic shonenshit
Who told you this? There's literally only about 4 noteworthy fights so far

Okay I'll read it

nigger are you dumb? humans have been smelting iron since like 3000 yearrs ago, thats double the needed temperature

reaching 800c is really REALLY easy with a clay furnace which should take 1 day to build by one person, another day to make the charcoal in a an earth mound

Based men the anime

Attached: dr-stone-9784153.jpg (800x1156, 225K)

It's a better adventure story than one piece that isnt bogged down 50 plus do nothing side characters that pop in every now and a fuck huge amount of chapters
And it's """"""edutainment""""" they try hard to justify some of the experiments with real world logic and science
Sekku ain't a bad lead either and the rest of the cast is pretty chill
And a few cavegirl waifus

one thing is smelting ore to produce a simple iron sword another is producing a steel reactor, distillator and pipes. I don't think iron will hold the pressure so you need steel.

Enen no shobotai is a better supernatural firemen manga so fuck off

This, its more or less to make the adventure more grounded in logic than be educational material

Attached: dr-stone-9802045.jpg (800x1177, 204K)

blast furnaces have existed for about 2000 years, and if literal soules bugmen could figure them out im sure senku can build one in a flash, destillators and pipes are really easy to make if you have the know how so i dont see whats the problem there

Bokuben wasn't much good to begin with and it wasn't that popular to begin with either. It should be refreshing when Harem shit falls through the cracks and gets completely forgotten.

Cute sandals

>:(____)
what makes mangakas think it's okay to draw faces this exaggerated?

>t. artlet

>generic
you've been misinformed

>not the "Please...Allow me...!!!" TL
Shit.

>shit, I don't know how to draw a shocked expression, let's go with the usual

If it was generic shounen shit it would actually sell.

No.

>24 episodes for the first season
jesus christ, the push is real

it is Minecraft: the anime
and that's a GOOD thing

hope we finally see some doujins, no gay shit of course

user I...

keep seething about Dr. STRONK

SEETHING. Summer is coming.

I hope they'll add extra emphasis on atmosphere in the spooky scenes like the sulphur ghost.

>Canadians dubbed World Trigger
My sides

Attached: 1551631723489.jpg (479x511, 101K)

>wanting doujins of Boichi's terrible female drawings
It's better lately but holy shit at the beginning....

Excuse me? Are you blind?

Are you fucking serious

Attached: ff38976ad97b9e416f12cdc6e59c71e3.png (894x1300, 442K)

I don't see how a gorilla is related to his post

I don't see the resemblance.

Attached: 1533436752067.png (557x385, 338K)

???
the reporter is hot as fuck

>Hamada on Yea Forums
Based

Attached: hamada_stronk_robot.jpg (1877x1026, 194K)

I'm deadly serious. Like I said, ever since about early-mid tourny arc, I have no more complaints. But you're a retard if you think the early designs were good.

Those hips don't work, user.

Attached: Ybpu3vO[1].jpg (888x599, 223K)

I will concede he definitely knows how to draw hot girls nonetheless. He just decided he didn't want to do it for a handful of chapters.

Attached: WcTh7X8[1].jpg (893x908, 292K)

faggot

That looks cute. You're a fag.
>Those hips don't work, user.
Imagine being this much of a fag.

>Those hips don't work, user.
they definitely work for me iykwim

if we don't get senku x gen doujins i think that i will die

Dr. Push is awful

t.mhafag

I'm an MHAfag and I like Dr. Stone

Some higher up must think it's "the next big thing" for some reason

Learn to cope.

Current EiC of Jump is the same dude who was pushing Toriko like it's no tomorrow.

>Stone age FMA? WAAAHH!!! Best Shounen manga ever!

Attached: Soi.png (644x800, 15K)

Why would MHAfag even care about Dr Stone? It's non-existant

Dr Stone isn't worth a cope. Why

It may flop. It may be too smart for the ignoramus. Science is cool.

Attached: 1549152650264.jpg (722x718, 82K)

>It may be too smart for the ignoramus
PFFFFTTT

I also call them neanderthals.

Dr. Stone? more like Dr. STRONK!

Attached: img_2025.png (1125x1205, 630K)

Nice, I was expecting 13 but this is great. I think they can probably get to chapter 45 paced right. Pretty excited for this adaptation assuming production goes well

>MHA
>12 episode first season

>Promised Neverland
>12 episode first season

>Kimetsu no Yaiba
>12 episode first season

>Dr. CHAD
>24 episode first season
feels good bros

Manga turned to shit once the war started

and became good again once it ended

YES! More Dr. Stone for Yea Forums. I hope the quality won't take hit though or that thread will be utter shit. I'm 100% sure that there will be yaoi at least when Gen joins the cast

Attached: isha_ishi.jpg (800x501, 168K)

I thought KnY got 26 episodes. Did something change?

We'll finally get more fanart and doujin, hopefully

Attached: __kohaku_dr_stone_drawn_by_shibusun__sample-19bbf53c021360f5b3c166d0680e89ca.jpg (850x956, 311K)

I might just be wrong, I didn't actually look up how many episodes it was getting

So 24 episodes

Is it gonna be roughly 2 chapters / episode to end at 45 (End of Dr. Stone arc)

Or blitz through 4 chapters/ episode to end at 83 (End of Stone Wars)

I'm not sure which I would even prefer. Some of the best moments happen during Stone Wars, would be a shame to never see them animated.

op is a brainlet

2 chapters per episode probably. Adapting faster than that defeats the point of doing it seasonally

I'd prefer the former. I think the series will be popular enough to get a second season and while I agree I'd rather a good season 1

(You)

>Bokuben wasn't that popular to begin with either
[citation needed]

Judging by this thread, we will get loads of "attack" shitposting.

That's the MC? looks gay
i'm in

Remember, it doesn't get good until Chrome shows up.

They don't even belong to the same company you amoeba

it gets good when Kohaku shows up

Nah, Chrome really salvages the manga. Before he showed up Senku was talking to the equivalent of brick walls that could only nod and were incapable of holding actual conversations when he started some infodump.

So how come Jump cares about this anime but not Bokuben's?

the author used dark powers to ensorcel Jump's executives to his will, that's why it gets pushed so hard despite having awful sales

Senku has a way deeper voice than I imagined, in fact it's the kind of voice I imagined Tsukasa with, he sounds to bishie.

But will the pear shaped thick lipped girls be portrayed right?

Senku and Tsukasa's voices are both good. Even if Senku is a nerd, he's the type of nerd who still commands respect from other people, not just comic relief

Too much romcom... they're a pump and dump

Also, science.
The closest thing you get to science is the cooking genre.

and thank god for his dark magic

give me 10 years of dr chad

>doctor piedras

That's pretty good for a simplification of basic chemistry.

I know, not saying I dislike Senku's voice, but I do have mixed feelings about Tsukasa's.

yeah I'm not sure I'd like Tsukasa's voice as much if I didn't recognize him as Bucciarati, but it's still fairly fitting

They already had vinegar from fermented alcohol the villagers left around. Getting large quantities of alcohol was one of the chief portions of a certain segment of the manga.

TPN's 12 ep run was about perfect really. It'd be kinda jarring to go from the entire Grace Field Arc to the short bunker arc, to Goldy Pond where it becomes a battle manga and Posuka finds out she can't panel action scenes.

I hope whenever we get the gunpowder paper airplane animated it's a silent scene until the explosion. That moment was intense as shit.

The real thing here they skip over is that there's a reason we stopped using sulfa drugs.

I guess they skipped over all the kidney stones and death shitting the poor girl went through.

this. I don't know enough about chemistry to nitpick the reaction chain, but I do know that sulfa is bad news. Still better than living your whole life with the Japanese cold though I guess

For a romcom, Bokuben really did a shit job at handling both of its romance and comedy aspect

Look I'm not even dogmatically pro-sub, but Gintama is one of those series I just couldn't imagine being good in anything but Japanese for so many reasons.

it's cool they just cured a years-long pneumonia with random potency sulfa drugs

It kinda felt like an asspull that somehow she had pneumonia for years because sulfa drugs could deal with the proper anime blood coughing disease which is TB. The time/equipment required to cultivate decent quality penicillin wasn't feasible (after 3000 years though it'd be a miracle again and probably knock out every bloody bug in the zoo) so I get it but ehhh. Her lungs should be scarred to shit but all is well I guess

Senku says that their options there were to hope and pray to rediscover penicillin (Ruri will likely die while they're searching), or use their knowledge and power to create another kind of antibiotic in the time they have available. They naturally choose the latter, as Ruri is dead if they don't.

Sulfa Drugs COULDN'T deal with TB, bah

>24 episodes
Does that mean WORLD'S STRONGEST SWORDS will get animated?

As someone who's been reading it I'm honestly confused too, as far as I can tell the story is only on its second arc and the manga is even more recent than MHA was when it got an anime. I'm not terribly upset by it but it feels odd.
On the bright side it means stuff like Chainsaw Man might get animes later down the line too.

Civ 6 the Anime

I hope they do the "let there be light" spread justice

Holy shit taste

Senku is a based CHAD MC and you all are shit taste having faggots.

Attached: Why.png (1829x1300, 1.07M)

>generic school setting only gets 13eps
weird

>the manga is even more recent than MHA was when it got an anime
Not quite

Attached: anime announcements.png (1066x728, 132K)

Is Japan really THAT popular?

Probably not.

Attached: 13.png (938x1300, 363K)

>DAMN YOU SCIENCE won't get animated

Whichever group is sponsoring Japan is probably in cahoots with the yakuza keeping Hinomaru Zumou alive

When was the last time a romcom got 2 cours anyway?

Same. All these girls are nice.

26 episodes confirmed.

I had reverse opinion. Characters seemed interesting but plot seemed boring as hell.

But will it be split-cour?

No, it will end in September.

spoopy

But I like him.

That's pretty much Senku's endgame.
Building civilization back up so he can go to space

>Not wanting to fuck an aylmao

Terrible taste.

Maybe there's some hope for MHAfags.

Traveling somewhere in space is the Civilization end goal. Alpha Centauri's tech end is much more than just that, but jumping that far alone without human achievements to recreate requires some non-human source of knowledge.

That was Sasaki. Isn't this a new guy?

It's Fairy Tail shit where they try to build up suspense and pretend people are in danger but nobody ever dies.

Dr. Stone arc end would be fucking kino.

I don't want this rushed. Is there some info on the tvslot? If this is some NHK educational shit we would get more seasons guarantee.

Do you think we can get the fujos on board?

I hate them but their bucks are strong.

>Another Native Isekai
Yawn

Senku sounds just as I imagined he would, but Tsukasa doesn't sound as deep as I was expecting.

present!

PUSH never ends. Literally every day until you like it.

>He thinks Dr. Stone is isekai

That's cool, so you know nothing about Dr. Stone. Retard

Is there something I'm missing about this series? Asking honestly because I want to give it a chance.

I have a friend who looooves it. I've been struggling really hard to get into it - I really liked the initial premise and first 20-25 chapters or so, but around when Senku goes into that village and starts going full Civilization with the tech tree it was having a really hard time keeping my interest, it was fun enough to follow but I didn't really feel engaged by the characters or plot developments or anything, even though Senku developing stuff was ultimately necessary. Does it pick up later?

What if they find a gate to another world at the source of the world petrification?

Is it legal to fuck newly awakened stoned loli? She's 3000+ years old

Personally I think the series is a hit or miss, but I think you should give it a chance at least until the medicine arc ends

If that's just your own theory or headcanon then it's shit. I doubt anything like that will happen, but the fact that you assume it's isekai garbage tells me you haven't read the manga or not much of it.

Dr. Chad

It's Native Isekai, retard.

you keep using that word
i don't think it means what you think it means

Funny enough, Dr.Stone is the only series where Native Isekai meme actually makes sense.

I didnt like the manga, but maybe the anime has good shots of the girl.

Cute gorilla

Is this gonna be the season finale?

Dr.Stone anime OP is called "Good Morning World" by Burnout Syndromes. ED is called "Life" by Rude-A. It will start July 5th.

>Burnout Syndromes
Fuck yeah!

No

All I know is that it didn't happen to Jitsuwa and it sure as hell should have.

Any spoilers for the latest chapter?

RIP
youtube.com/watch?v=BDhJU_cNCZE

Probably gonna end after the Tsukasa arc.