ITT: LGBT characters done right

ITT: LGBT characters done right

Attached: 0D1E0675-0E36-4430-9312-2E07646B53C7.jpg (720x390, 41K)

wtf has Yea Forums become. Mods delete this thread now, and publicly ban this user

Attached: yucky.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Attached: best boy.png (618x848, 253K)

Attached: 75207l.jpg (315x450, 80K)

>LGBT

If it said "yuri done right", would you have the same problem?
The phrase LGBT has been appropriated by Tumblr faggots but this is still a valid thread.
Except he's a phoneposters so he should still kill himself

none, LGBT are never done right and if are two cute girls who are LGBT it means that less cute people will have children so is bad.

Whichever ones are killed as punishment for their crimes against the Lord.

If it said Yuri, it would be worse. Yuri is 2nd only to transgenders, disgusting

Attached: BertoltChildrenOfThedevil.jpg (667x791, 227K)

Kill yourself tranny

I'm a straight guy and I like women and I would never dream of sex reassignment, but damn, if technology ever rolls around where I can swap my body to a woman, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Attached: 1558957934630.png (230x202, 60K)

The only way to make them ok is to make them not gay

Attached: 1547003595992.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

kys before you become a tranny

Woman but with prehensile cock attachment. Technology is grand

Yuri has its own containment board, just as LGBT trash has fucking

>If it said "yuri done right", would you have the same problem
No. LGBT is a tumblr dogwhistle

Attached: welldone.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

Go dilate mental patient.

So do mechafags, yet no one is complaining about them shitting up this board with their infantile fetish.

Don't associate Yuri with lgbt nigger kun

Creating a single thread for three completely different topics makes no fucking sense you asshat.

Same shit, tumblrfag.

Fuck off sick tranny

>Sexual predator indoctrinating young children
Pretty accurate

Attached: 9f96103eea430a66cf2625db38e.png (1430x1670, 1.14M)

This is probably going to become a shitposting thread but i'll post anyway

Attached: WWNEyiJ.png (1600x900, 2.05M)

I would kind of like the idea of having multiple bodies (like major) with virtual clones. I like my current body. I just think it would be nice to experience some other bodies.

No, all tumblrfags are yurifags, but not all yurifags are tumblrfags. Same applies to Yaoi.

Go back 2 Reddit homo

>LGBT characters done right

Attached: generic-casket_32848891_ver1.0_640_360_1537786412083_56631688_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

Attached: E7670FC7-22BE-4DC8-9878-10BD21FEECED.jpg (800x445, 103K)

Hahaha! Based!

>Has the 1st post advantage
>doesn't post something on the lines of:

"">ITT: LGBT characters done right
>OP""

You wasted a good chance and the timeline is forever ruined because of your impossibility to trascend your political views for the great sake of a set in culture joke.

Attached: meme me oshino meme.jpg (225x350, 24K)

Attached: anime trans girl lily.png (256x499, 82K)

>lily
>trans

SaC major isn't bi or a dyke. Fuck off autist.

>fucks women
>isn't bi or a dyke

Attached: 1552579792063.jpg (778x813, 161K)

SaC major didn't have sex with any women.

this. Disappointing

Attached: 62DBD57F-CE70-4EED-BF98-82B6C5C1C909.jpg (512x288, 21K)

She is, though.

>implying

>she

Attached: And then this manlet said.png (1075x697, 935K)

Thank you. I've been saying this for years. Yurigoggled losers will say that anyone is gay.

>Still this mad in 2019

Attached: lily_punch.gif (346x301, 182K)

>done right
The only way to do homosexual characters "right" is by not making a big fuzz about it, by not being more explicit about it then you'd be about other character's (hetero)sexuality. In other words: Don't use them to bait, don't reduce them to that minor aspect.
Sadly, most anime that have "yuri" don't really do their characters well, which makes them shallow stereotypes.

What comes to mind as anime that do it right are Cutie Honey (Natsuko), which doesn't treat it as a big deal, and Sailor Moon (Haruka and Michiru).

Attached: shopping.webm (1280x720, 245K)

>stating facts is being mad
Lily is, in fact, a boy.

Attached: 1475884319290.jpg (624x480, 29K)

>still thinking a peepee defines someone as a boy
It only makes them a male on the surface. Lily displays a female mind and in reality could have XX-chromosomes or be intersexed; or all of them. Meaning far, far from a boy. Ask any medical clinician. But keep up with your NPC banter. :^)

Attached: 15b.gif (502x436, 284K)

Pronouns, Anonymous.

"female mind"
There was nothing mentioned about intersex or chromosomes.
I'm sorry mr. tumblr but lily is a boy and would grow into a man if he didn't spergout and die.
>NPC banter
The irony of that statement is palpable.

Attached: 1487869940618.jpg (600x375, 72K)

Please stop feeding the trans-troll. You can't lecture those people, they just ignoreany fact you present (like they always ignore pic related).

Attached: shounen_desu.jpg (1200x1200, 159K)

>by not being more explicit about it then you'd be about other character's (hetero)sexuality.
In this fanservice-rich, teenage character-ridden media, heterosexuality is usually more overt than you would see in any non-anime form of media

Just as heterosexual romance can cause angst, joy, complicated interactions, and ennui, so should homosexual romance. Rather, the latter is even more inclined towards such, for so many obvious reasons that I hope I don't need to go through. Not everything can be "they're gay, that's it." as you want it to be.

Based and redpilled

Cringe TERF

>Thinking tumblr could come up with something outside "trans women are women"
Alright now you really are showing your NPC levels. And you demonstrate you can't even read outside of picking your buzz words. But yeah keep trying to project. The point of the show wasn't to explore the science behind it, but one can make an inference based on modern science; I haven't even gone into the psyche of it all, since that isn't my field.

Attached: 60394714_2263113880408694_1146772118842009224_n.jpg (1080x1010, 76K)

This is a correct depiction of a tranny.
Mental issues included.

Attached: ahaha.png (525x480, 171K)

At least she protects her Loli

>nigger being nigger
MODS

>In this fanservice-rich, teenage character-ridden media, heterosexuality is usually more overt than you would see in any non-anime form of media
Well, not really. Anime rarely goes as deep into pure romance as literature and film do. But it's hard to compare. I just know that I've yet to see an anime that goes as overboard with it as Twilight or housewife literature.

I agree that when romance of any kind is in the thematic center of the narrative, it should cause "angst, joy, complicated interactions, and ennui" - to a certain extent. And the examples I gave do!

The important difference is that they don't leave the characters and their relationship at that point but treat them naturally and respectfully. In Cutie Honey, it's not important that Nat-chan and Honey are gay. Their gender or sexual orientation plays no role. What is important is their mutual love.
And you probably know how much of a non-issue it is in Sailor Moon, other than in moments when it's played for comedic effect.

Good, she's what I aspire to be.

Isn't she straight?

She's bi/pan. She has fun with whoever and switches sex every so often so take it how you will.

I have a criteria on whether a LGBT character is well written.
1.) They must have three traits that come before being gay (Such as job, ability, or relation to the main character)
2.)They aren't referred to by fans as "the gay one"
3.) They don't have a victim complex

Pic related is a gay couple done right.

Attached: yuri-on-ice-post-1[1].jpg (1000x600, 143K)

This thread is the actual state of Yea Forums :

Some user make a thread about anything related close or far to liberals (in this case homo) not even in a political way just about character writting and we instantly get wave of poltards who believes every board on Yea Forums is >le funny edgy raciste web site lmao

Attached: 1552753758362.png (1056x869, 73K)

And all those edgy teenager looking for attention start acting like they usually do on their shitty containement board : spamming "kill yourself tranny fag go back 2 reddit lol " cause they would all suck dicks to get called "based and redpilled"

This could have a been a nice thread about the difference between good character writting and shitty yuri/yaoi bait but Yea Forums is dead, murdered by shonenfags and some beta edgy underage

Its pretty easy to get them to go. Just recognize their memes and call out their talking points. They'll leave if they can't answer with another meme. /pol/tards are the literal NPCs.

Attached: 1558911957670.gif (600x337, 771K)

whenever a lesbian gets rejected by a straight girl, without being played as comic relief, that seems pretty accurate to IRL lesbianism.

Attached: DitFXX 1521912731822.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

No even if they have nothing to reply they will refuse to give up so they will just call you : chill/cuck/fag/tranny/jew/trumblrina and than empty their meme folder until the thread is dead.
You can't even just ignore them because if they are more than 2 they will start talking with each other and if you are unlucky you will have a liberal newfag who will get trigger and answer to every fucking one of their shitty post

Yeah the newfags are the ones they are looking for, but if nothing happens they'll leave pretty quick. The other option to go when working with anons is to recognize when the newfag is actually the /pol/tard samefagging. Just look at the newfag's posts and see if its literally hitting all the /pol/tard talking points. So easy. You can watch it happen on twitter and tumblr all the time and then watch as the /pol/tard reinforce themselves. Worse thing you can do is agree with a fake newfag that is spamming all the /pol/tards' strawpoints.

she's also into little boys.

>liberals: everything is political
>also liberals: no, this doesn't count

Well ... Ichigo was the only good thing about Franxx. So, yeah, her rejecting the ugly one was pretty good.

A fairly high proportion will have been created specifically to bait for that precise reaction, though.

the only good LGBT characters are yuribait and (non-dysphoric) traps.

>yuribait
That's the exact opposite of well-written characters, user.

They’re just friends you pervert.

Being LGBT is mutually exclusive from being a good character. That's why I said yuribait, because the only redeeming feature of girl/girl is my hard dick. The characters should not actually eat muff.

fpbp

Dilate then self terminate

So does Lily not count?
Regardless you are right in many ways, but at the same time if you look into Japanese, personally about to go over there for a few years, they aren't gendered the same way english is. They don't gender you, you more or less gender yourself and then all you have left is the severely dysphoric folks; and out of respect they try to not delve too hard into so as to not improperly represent those afflicted. Most trans I've met don't recognize themselves as transgirls since they were never forced one way or another with languages. They just like being their Otoko no Musume selves and use boku whenever they talk about themselves. Its very interesting talking to them about their lives; when they are willing or have enough beer.

>Being LGBT is mutually exclusive from being a good character.
Not necessarily. It's only problematic when that becomes the defining aspect of that character or is exploitative. The latter of which is exactly what "yuribait" means.
Whether it gets you horny or not has nothing to do with how well-written it is.

you are literally from tumblr, please fuck off.

LGBT means Let God Burn Them. Kill all fags.

Kanzaku Hideri is a better character than Lily.

Attached: Infobox_Hideri.jpg (425x700, 110K)

everyone in Ikuhara and CLAMP shit maybe
Shinji

>So does Lily not count?
Lily is a child. He's far too young to be gay or trans, and even if he wasn't: As far as we know, he's neither.

Calm down mate. Just because I know more about a subject than you do doesn't mean I'm from tumblr. Its mostly chan tards in general there trying to get reinforce their own beliefs, but I know you wouldn't get that because you haven't ever actually gotten out of mom's basement.

>(((dysphoric (((folks))))))
fuck. off. back. to. tumblr.

>Lesbian
About half of all lesbian characters are actually good to some degree, be it for comedic relief or actually written well.
>Gay
No good gay characters. They're always obnoxious or stand out way too much.
>Bi
Only bi character I can think of was from Macademi Wasshoi, and he was the funniest fucking thing.
>Tr*ns
I know of no examples in anime, and I want to keep it that way. Genderswap doesn't count.

From what I understand Hideri isn't better as far as a trans experience goes. Lily definitely follows the hallmarks for a trans person. Character wise I did have more fun with Hideri as they were an asshole and got what they deserved.

Lily definitely counted, especially if you look into the medical journals that basically show Lily to be a textbook trans; which is rather boring, but most people don't understand that stuff.

I thought this was a troll thread but there's one true believer in here preventing all the fun.

This guy

Attached: n-abeterror-a-20150203-870x614.jpg (870x614, 37K)

Calm down NPC. You can keep spamming but it wont help your cause.

None, LGBT is inherently not right.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Time Travel Shoujo - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.54_[2016.07.11_18.02.54].jpg (398x385, 18K)

Hideri is better because he knows he's a dude but is taking advantage of his looks in the mean time to fuck with people. Better than getting KYS'd for a chin hair.

OP

Attached: 1544966338996.jpg (1181x912, 576K)

>done right

This. Dude's a mild narcissist and knows he's good at what he does, even if he's got a 5head and hilarious deep voice groans when shit goes awry.

You mean Hideri is acting like a boy and doing usual boy things because well boy. Meanwhile Lily works hard to do girl things, enjoys girl things, and suffered a severe medical problem because of a mental break down. Strange how you aren't really looking deeper into your enjoyments. You sure you like girls?

never said I wanted to fuck either of them, champ.

>basically show Lily to be a textbook trans
Fuck off to wherever you came from. Lily is a little child, don't use him for your propaganda.
People like you, who apply their "textbooks" to children, have already ruined many actual lives.

Never said you did son. Try not to project.

Why do you even bother? You are on Yea Forums, people here aren't honestly trying to have an honest discussion about this.

>People like you, who apply their "textbooks" to children, have already ruined many actual lives.
Meanwhile children's lives around the Western world have improved immensely because we have done that. Remember when we beat kids with sticks and belts for being a little dorky? We stopped doing that because it was shown to work in a textbook. Seems to work to me.

Its entertaining to me to watch literal NPCs go nuts. Its a lot harder when talking to someone in real life to get them to go full NPC tumblrina.

LGBT characters done right: Make my pp hard.
LGBT characters done wrong: Don't make my pp hard.

Attached: fdc38d3e37ce0067af4e8503bd045c99d87e7c9a87573abffc375ad72b411403.jpg (700x975, 98K)

No LGBT character has ever been done right. They're all degenerate pedophiles

You forgot to post your bible and verse where you got that from.

Attached: XBlRbml.jpg (1600x1200, 151K)

At least this thread is nothing but shitposting, but the fact that this thread is even still up is proof that Yea Forums is dead

fuck off tranny

This

Still waiting for that bible verse since that is your only talking point.

Attached: 1558914903204.webm (1280x720, 186K)

One can make an inference based on modern science? Bro you're tripping. There is nothing that would lead you to the conclusion that Lily is intersex. Absolute delusion, but I guess you're used to that.
Keep saying NPC like you know what that means, though.

Attached: 1472129040288.gif (425x425, 1.65M)

I don't have a talking point, I don't like you and I want to leave. This is a forum for discussing anime, not a place for you to validate your disgusting mental illness. Go literally anywhere else and they will do that for you, but just leave us alone

>w..why did my politics thread get filled with politics ;^(
End your life you literal faggot.

How has nobody posted this yet? Yea Forums has really fallen
Sexuality isn't politics. The exploration of sexuality as a part of human nature is a part of almost any art medium.

Attached: b8c4a32f4d77f91636b2b2c1dd5107ef.jpg (1000x1363, 169K)

>anyone who disagrees or posts something that i dont like is /pol/
yawn

The fact that the OP chose to start a thread using that letter soup is enough to discern you really want to talk about politics, you are getting frustrated because people don't want to talk about that here or your politics thread contains politics you disagree with, not because anything else.
So yeah, go back to the containment zone you faggots belong to, trash.

Attached: 0571817e3491869b35f3ec25f66a7913-giovanna-bruno.jpg (503x629, 111K)

>I don't have a talking point
>Literally said: "They're all degenerate pedophiles"
That's the literal talking point the religious right uses. Are you really that dumb? This forum is about anime, why don't you start talking about it rather than crying about some character that can be classified as an LGBT character.

Sorry, it was more of a deduction; similar but not the same. But lordy can't give any one credit. Regardless, I am referring to the issue that someone can still be internally female when they present male exterior organs. Modern medical science has shown that male and female aren't simple shit like we thought 80 years ago. And I keep using NPC because people are literally acting like one; most /pol/tards definitely are.

>dysphoric folks
Don't use this term, even ironically.

>They don't gender you, you more or less gender yourself
I don't really agree with this as long as "we live in a society". Especially if that society is one where conforming is king. Any place outside your home and a few designated freedom zones (harajuku, shinjuku 二丁目, some conventions) is heavily gendered and requires anyone that enters to gender themselves. I very much doubt the trans people you've spoken to take their gender expression to work. Just looking at how even my most tomboyish of friends are pressured to act when in the company of colleagues makes me cast a lot of doubt on your assessment.

Just because no one wants to engage with a freak like you doesn't mean they don't know how to respond to your delusions, take your bullshit somewhere else and kill yourself, no one wants it here and everyone knows the bullshit you peddle is that, bullshit.

this guy gets it

And what if I told you that I think all trannies and faggots should be gassed? Believe it or not, I legitimately hold that opinion.

However, regardless of my opinion, exploration of sexuality is a part of every modern artistic medium. Its place in anime is at times an important catalyst for character development, and a central theme in some shows - shows that wouldn't exist without the conflict of characters coming to terms with their sexuality.

The anime I posted is perhaps the best example of this. I highly suggest you watch Revolutionary Girl Utena.

This will trigger the NPCs.

I don't give a single fuck you stupid faggot, take your bullshit somewhere else, it is that simple.
This place is not for this, you have plenty of shitholes to discuss your faggot bullshit.
If you want to talk about a yuri show? Then talk about the fucking show, don't start an obvious "thinly" veiled thread laced with politics.

Just leave , I don't care about proving anything to you. Nobody is going to have an actually discussion about this retarded topic with you here so all you're doing is fishing for (you)s. You're not welcome here faggot nor are your shitty politics

>/pol/ getting BTFO
Always the sign of a based and redpilled thread.

Yuri makes me violently ill.

Homosexual anime characters are not lgbt.
Anime traps and anine trannies are not lgbt.

Attached: 1558298237341.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

>The fact that the OP chose to start a thread using that letter soup is enough to discern you really want to talk about politics,
>letter soup
My sides

Attached: t57hyaw.jpg (413x395, 20K)

t. retard who obviously didn't read my post.
Sounds like somebody needs to take their meds.
Hopefully you overdose, faggot.

Why not?

Yeah, the society meme is a pretty harsh mistress, but at the same time Trans people exist and walk around in different forms; much the way they do over here. And in general you are right they do not take it to their work as you are suppose to work at work; but at the same time its scandal after scandal like at studio trigger. So it is a very difficult thing to figure out and takes a long time and long, hard conversations. Most trans I know over here don't have severe dysphoria and only a few of my friends have their trips planned out for Taiwan or wherever to fix it.

You're more than welcome to go to another thread, especially since this thread is about something you don't like. I'm not sure why you are here.

that doesn't make any sense. are you implying lgbt is a political organization or some bullshit? it's not something you opt in or out of, either you're gay or not

Exactly right
You can repeat 100 times in a row that this isn't politics and you will still be wrong you stupid faggot, I don't give a shit about your political standing one way or the other. The one not understanding the posts are you, this doesn't belong here, it is that SIMPLE.

>THIS ISN'T POLITICS IS SWEAR
Meanwhile this faggot cannot fucking stop talking about politics
You people are so delusional you don't even see what's happening in front of you, leave and then end your lives.

kys tripfag

Yeah that's why i hate lib as much as i hate you
Anyone who post something political on Yea Forums is a retard

Ugh. Hate having so many (you)s.

>fixing
Yeah, the society meme is a pretty harsh mistress, but at the same time Trans people exist and walk around in different forms; much the way they do over here. And in general you are right they do not take it to their work as you are suppose to work at work; but at the same time its scandal after scandal like at studio trigger. So it is a very difficult thing to figure out and takes a long time and long, hard conversations. Most trans I know over here don't have severe dysphoria and only a few of my friends have their trips planned out for Taiwan or wherever to fix it.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm implying. You should know why as you were able to figure out what did I mean.

Attached: 1554135731990.png (265x340, 145K)

You can be gay or whatever and not be a part of the LGBT movement. They're seperate concepts; one is having a certain sexual proclivity or mental illness , and the other is supporting specific cultural and political goals.

The only politics I ever brought up was a religious right talking point idiot NPCs spam when they don't have anything else. Stay mad.

People are only talking about politics because /pol/fags or legitimate retards like you or started to, as if LGBT is inherently political and not just a catch-all term for abnormal sexuality.

>Well, not really. Anime rarely goes as deep into pure romance as literature and film do. But it's hard to compare.
Yeah, I'll concede that you're absolutely right. Possibly because there's just so much more of film/TV/etc than anime. It's like saying film is more inclined to horror than anime, just because anime doesn't do horror as much.

> it should cause "angst, joy, complicated interactions, and ennui" - to a certain extent. And the examples I gave do!
I don't know about that, however. I've never watched Re:Cutey Honey even though it's been in my backlog for over 10 years, but Haruka and Michiru were mostly presented as being a couple, very plainly and flatly. Which on one hand is nice to see in the background a stable relationship between two people who just happen to be of the same sex, but on the other hand means that they are also just that -- in the background. Brining them and their relationship to the foreground, if not at least how they got to the place of them being in a relationship, would then indeed include a lot more of that "angst, joy, etc" stuff I mentioned.

>In Cutie Honey, it's not important that Nat-chan and Honey are gay. Their gender or sexual orientation plays no role
Like I said, I do think this is a good thing, but bringing up the fact that homosexuality can potentially be a hurdle or something somewhat problematic isn't a bad thing either.
Nor, might I add, does it mean that sexual orientation not playing a role in the story isn't something that can still be in bait, or yuri treated less than respectfully.
For instance, Kumiko and Reina were very natural about their (ultimately untrue) overtly homoerotic behavior, and I don't I've ever seen Kuroko, who is a pretty big joke character, ever have a BUT WE'RE BOTH GIRLS moment.

>LGBT movement
???
Does LGBT not just mean lesbian, gay, bisexual, transexual? Who gives a shit about a political movement, is this not a category that characters fall into?

Not that guy, but you are literally just saying shit to look edgy. You're not cool so stop trying. I don't give a fuck if you hate gay people or not, if you're going to argue with someone, actually have an argument instead of sounding like a fucking /pol/ bitch where you do nothing but suck Trump's duck 24/7 and try to either persuade or defeat the opposing argument. You have no claim showing me that you don't care about this, you just causing trouble because you think this is, "Yea Forums CRAZY, RACISM, RAPING FUNNING, MURDER MURDER", in reality that is not the cast and never will be. Grow up and stop hiding under your mother's basement.

Ok let's have a discussion
Should mentally ill trannies all be stoned to death , or would gas chambers be a more effective solution

Sure you piece of trash, I totally believe you, bullshitter.
This thread was made with a specific goal that doesn't belong here, that is all there is to it.
Don't like people don't like it? Go make them on one of the myriad shitholes dedicated to this you most probably come from.

Finally, an insightful post.

Attached: 1550293446229.webm (1920x1080, 2.01M)

>141 replies
>no Kanako

Attached: kanako.gif (600x338, 859K)

If it was a catch-all they wouldn't add letters every year. Until 2D is on the list LGBTQQ2AA69 is off-topic.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Who the fuck is talking about trump or any of that bullshit? I am telling you faggots to take your bullshit somewhere else, see what I mean about you retards being absolutely delusional? You can't even read or respond properly, holy shit.

Anime characters can be lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transexual, and there has been exploration of such characters for over 40 years. I don't care about a (((movement))).

The catch-all term is queer if you ever want to try again.

My only issue with Kanako is that she behaves like a top-bian, but then switches to this ultra weird bottom-bian. Maybe its just anime being anime, but that switch is just odd sometimes. Maybe she's just hiding her power-bottom levels and it makes it weird.

I"m not op and this thread was about character writting not politic, the fact that you can't see the difference is why i considere you poltards the exact same kind of cancer than the libtards unable to see anything other way than by their shitty opinion

Everyone in this thread should be permanently banned.
Apart from and who are actually discussing the topic instead of shitflinging.

I thought the point of this show was that she was forcing herself to be gay and it took a man in drag to convince her of that?

based

>over 150 posts
>no one posted Charlotte or Lady Lady yet

Attached: 1558778522565.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

>everyone talking about politics I disagree with or telling people talking about politics to leave should be banned

Everyone who unironically discussed off topic lgbt trash should be banned and OP should be permabanned

Attached: 2b65325d9346ee33573d54dad5d0ddba789cb62ee7ab6918c1ab73d63b6cf41c.png (1600x1200, 1.44M)

Now THIS is LGBT done right!

As to your /pol/ mention

>And in general you are right they do not take it to their work as you are suppose to work at work
My point is that you are not just supposed to work at work. If that was the case, work wouldn't be gendered at all. However, the current state is that work certainly is gendered, which forces those that do identify as a different gender to conform. This is what I mean by "being gendered" rather than "gendering yourself".
Of course, trans people come in a bunch of shapes and sizes. I can only speak for the ways society's pressures influence cis people as most of my Japanese friends are cis, but if gendering applies to them then I'm sure gendering would apply to trans as well.

>this thread
Wew lad. Nothing ruined the LGBT community more than the LGBT movement.

Attached: 1552599848174.jpg (256x256, 71K)

LGBT? It should be LGBTP.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - 02 [1080p].mkv - 0001.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

>anyone who disagrees with me is /pol/
yawn again

yeah, they're cute

>its not me encroaching with my fag shit on people who generally share the same opinion its them that is the problem and should go back to /pol/
twitter trannies just neck yourselves already

Attached: Untitled.png (915x485, 111K)

Post straight characters

Attached: Goku doing the FORBIDDEN HAND SIGN.png (420x163, 58K)

Those are not LGBT characters. Quit doing this.

I'm talking about how fucking delusional you are knowing you never stop talking about politics you sick fuck. How about you actually take your ass to /pol/ and never comeback you fuck?

that's fair in some sense, but I go back to separating gender and sex and would go back to it being less gendered and more sexist since its more the vaginas need to stay at home. But overall I agree with your take on it and going further would be too off topic.

calm down incel and get off twitter if its so bothersome. Twitter Weebs truly are the worst; and I include furries when I say that.

>bring up topic
>people share opinion about topic
>proceed to foam at the mouth and tell everyone who doesnt agree with you to go back to /pol/

>you never stop talking about politics
Holy shit, you are literally insane.
I am done with you before you infect me with your mental illness.

you're the one who's making a non-political thread political all because you perceive the OP post as political

>incel
>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1558916996947.jpg (356x435, 31K)

Attached: Violet_Evergarden.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Attached: happy ken 3.png (165x393, 69K)

The point was that you don't need to hate men to be a lesbian.

she had a terminal illness at the end, they made the right call

>cis
and you tell me youre not from tumblr lmao

Attached: happy ken 2.png (364x228, 63K)

>mecha is infantile
kill yourself retard. I miss the days when shounenfag threads were spammed with the naruto gateway copypasta

I am not even discussing anything, I am telling these piece of shit freaks bringing in their bullshit that doesn't matter and take it to where they came from.
I won't keep repeating myself unless I am telling you to get the fuck out so, get the fuck out.
It is how this user puts it Your 3DPD bullshit doesn't belong here, never did, never will.

Attached: Volume_49.jpg (895x1400, 370K)

From the sounds of it you've never been to incel forum. They're in iceland now? You should learn not to take their memes.

>love buttfuckers
>celebrate mentally ill persons who cut their dick off
>hate virgins
>hate people who jack off to drawings instead of raping real people
Strange world.

>less gendered and more sexist
Yes, interactions are highly gendered, and the expected gender pretty much 100% correlates with the person's sex. That's exactly it. There is little place for, for example, a less feminine gender expression for biological females. At least as far as work and most social gatherings are considered.

Literally used it just to trigger you. Fuck off faggot.

>I am not even discussing anything, I am telling these piece of shit freaks bringing in their bullshit that doesn't matter and take it to where they came from.
This, off you go to twitter or tumblr or whatever
literal pozzed hole you crawled out of.
>not calling out reddit lingo
>not calling out just the next incarnation of "virgin loser"

>I've never watched Re:Cutey Honey
Re:CH sadly is not really a good representation of Cutie Honey in general. It pays more attention to the "lesbian" aspect than other adaptations, but that also panders a lot to a certain crowd (which it was in turn very succesful with) and makes the Natsuko character (which really hasn't much to do with the original Natsuko) rather one-dimensional and meaningless.
It is still not a bad installment of the franchise, definitely worth the watch, especially if you like Anno's narrative style and flashy visuals, but it's very much over the top, stylized andnot exactly the best-written.
If you want a more "down to earth" relationship between Honey and Nat-chan, that doesn't hype itself too much and is more character-centric, go for last year's "Cutie Honey Universe". There's also a lot to be said in favour of the original (1973) anime, but Nat-chan has a very minor role there. And CH Flash (1997) feels more like Sailor Moon as a whole (that should come as no surprise as it had pretty much the same creative team behind it), has a great rendition of Natsuko, but no lesbianism at all.

>is nice to see in the background a stable relationship between two people
Yes, that's very much what they're about: They present a more grown-up stable relationship, mutual trust, dependency. They don't have all the trouble that Usagi and Mamoru go through, not the teenage insecurity that Rei and Yuuichirou have between them. And it's great to have that stability in the series.
They do get the spotlight in a few episodes, and they usually are shown as deeply in love, deeply caring for one another. And I don't think there could be a better depiction.

>bringing up the fact that homosexuality can potentially be a hurdle or something somewhat problematic isn't a bad thing either.
I guess you're right about that. I just find that stories that concentrate on such things tend to be less interesting and often fail when it comes to the "bigger picture".

Attached: sunset.webm (1920x1080, 441K)

I said that just to trigger you. Fuck off faggot.

Attached: YamchaCleanSmile(UT).png (1024x573, 272K)

Attached: 1458379960121.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Oh look, it's a piece of shit Yea Forumsedditor that wants to talk about 3DPD offtopic bullshit, what a surprise.

>100%
Yeah... no. Generally it doesn't. Most people, something like 90%, conform to the character traits socially prescribed to the sexes, but 100% is not academically accepted. But that's my only real nitpick since the rest of it is stuff I'm still learning the deeper I go.

I'm sorry if you've never investigated shit outside of the chans and twitter. Not much I can do for you other than tell you there is a whole website that uses those memes unironically and its exclusively catered to 40 year old virgins. Good luck tho.

Now those kids are twerkin in faggot parades for your pedo shit. Should bring back the pink triangles for you.

Attached: merely pretending.jpg (580x499, 67K)

>you disagree with me you must be from [insert board here]

Attached: smiling jew.png (390x609, 235K)

Of you could you know ask me how I feel about that situation and I would explain I am also quite uncomfortable with that video. But then again you don't understand how trans folks and all that were traditionally pushed into seedier places to express themselves; or kicked out of their homes and forced to do that shit for money. But hey all you can do is assume and project.

>if you don't agree with me you are a 40 year olf virgin who doesnt go out
Realize that just because media and pozzed government shills for you doesnt mean you are accepted.

How about that per capita of male on male pedos? Making up 40% when being under 5% doesn't help you at all. Same with the removal from dsm being a political decisions.

You pieces of shit outright admit you aren't from here, kill yourself. See? It's as everyone correctly assumed, it was some piece of shit bringing in their bullshit that doesn't belong here

>trans folks
It's really funny to me how you call everyone an NPC and yet use the same language as every single faggot tourist that brings up this bullshit here, holy fuck.

I never admitted such a thing because its not true.
Too bad, you're wrong yet again.

Attached: BLIGHTED.jpg (640x480, 19K)

you're all fucking retarded
t. faggot

The absolute state of Yea Forums in 2019.I blame SNK and BNHA threads for attracting unironic tumblr and reddit users to this board.

>btw i'm a fag

>this shit will stay up and gather 500 replies

This was happening since before GG.

No, she was done awfully. Trannies shouldn't become trannies to appease their parents.

>but legitimate Strike Witches thread get deleted for no reason (an anime that is part of the franchise is airing this season)
This isn't what the late moot (who?) intended.

>This was happening
Which is exactly what he said you retard, /snk/ was definitely the gateway for these wasters of space.

Can somebody who isn't a delusional retard, who thinks this thread is inherently political please refute what I said here? If you are actually coherent and make a good point, then that should end discussion on this whole shitflinging mess.
With what I said in that post, I believe the OP is on-topic and his post is valid Yea Forums discussion.

>if you don't agree with me
Jesus christ the amount of NPCing happening now. I was just pointing out there are more places on the internet than chans, reddit, and twitter. But hey. /shrug

Male on male pedos? But not gay pedos? Last I checked if they had the option they'd be raping little girls too; many of which did in the Catholic church. Its whatever they can fit their tiny peepees in mate. Sorry you don't have the nuance to understand that.

I call everyone who brings up an NPC talking point and can't back it up an NPC. If they can't have a discussion about it, then they are just someone with a dialogue tree.

I just mean that within the context of Japanese work and adult social gatherings, it's really rare for anything but gendered behavior to be expected of biological females. It's not literally 100% of situations, but man is it a lot.
Of course it's not academic. It's just me trying to come up with example situations in which a woman and a man would not be expected to act differently, and not really finding many. Want to buy a slice of bread at a convenience store? Better put on makeup or wear a mask if you're female.

No, because you're correct. Except about hating trannies and faggots, that's kind of pathetic.

I legitimately don't see the issue about talking about lgbt characters

Attached: NPCjak.png (680x683, 331K)

No because shitflinging is exactly what this trash thread deserves.

> if you hate the mentally ill then you are pathetic

Attached: 1547320511305.jpg (624x658, 89K)

kys

Check around tokyo in three months. I'll be the 6.5' dude walking around. I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

Please stop samefagging. We know you hate people that aren't like you.

It comes down to the culture. The board doesn't like the phrase "lgbt" because it's associated with all kind of cancer that has no place on Yea Forums. If you had said "ITT: Gay characters done right" you would not have attracted even a tenth of the shitposting that you did. It still would have been a shit thread, but it would have been better.

I mean if you don't like it, you're more than welcome to discuss the differing opinion. Its not that hard to not be an NPC. Give me a topic and your opinion on it and I can't call you an NPC. Not hard mate; well unless you are an NPC that can only spam NPC memes because thats' all you can do.

I don't want my 6.0'-in-japan tall privilege to be challenged by your towering height. I'll be on the lookout.

MOOOOOOODS, THEY'RE TALKING MENTAL ILLNESS AND NOT ANIME.

You have gone off the deep end and just speaking gibbrish to try and deflect. Every time somebody challenges your mental illness all you can do is cry about /pol/.

fpbp

Stop bumping the thread you faggot

I wonder who could be behind THIS thread

Attached: 1360016418698.png (280x341, 91K)

do you think the thread will die? best you can do is reach bump limit since mods wont let you spam it and wont delete it

OP isn't a LGBT character done right though. If he was, he'd be dead.

The major is only ever actually shown in a relationship with or having feelings for men.

It's weird that we've looped around and fags are now the least obnoxious LGBBQPBRAAP.

dont kid yourself
they are the root of it

No, (((they))) are the root of it.

Just nuke the fucking thread already. I'm sick of hearing about politics, and Yea Forums is one of the few places I can go where I don't have to.

Attached: 1523670063047.jpg (500x428, 146K)

Attached: 1435501223900.png (422x368, 54K)

kys tranny

You can disagree with me, but tell me why and I can't call you an NPC. Can you not read? That's all it said. Lol

See look, I'll call this dude an NPC because he doesn't have a real disagreement, just demands I off myself.
Kek

Attached: hug.png (500x448, 451K)

Why not go to another thread? Is someone holding you here with a gun?

>admitting to being a tranny

Neck yourself you mental case

Why not go to another board?
All fit your needs much better. Hope that helps.

There is something holding it up, the fact that the thread hasn't been deleted yet.

Cuties

>Feelings for Kuze*
Fixed that for you.

>No good gay characters. They're always obnoxious or stand out way too much.
Juzo from Danganronpa.

>Thinking a dismissal of a post is an admission to the accusation.
So when did you stop beating your wife?

Back to incels with you. I too can NPC :^)

What does that matter? Just turn on the usual word filter like the rest have. Close the tab and filter the thread. Boom its gone. Stop being retarded.

>4 Letters
>Entire thread full of seething election tourists and yuriniggers
Amazin

>like the rest have
Sure faggot, whatever you say.
>just turn a blind eye user, let us make however many off topic threads we want ;^)
Go fuck yourself.

>What does that matter?
Stop pretending to be retarded.

>the thread hasn't been deleted yet.
To be fair: The thread itself is not going against any board rules. It just attracted a lot of shitposters. Whether that was a deliberate effort by the OP is another question.

This thread was on-topic, though. Just because you don’t like the topic doesn’t make it off-topic.

Politics don't belong on Yea Forums

JUZOBOYS

>Threads about anime don’t belong on the anime board
Are you retarded?

>lgbt
Fuck off retard.

>threads about anime
>ITT: LGBT characters

see

Have you never filtered posts for tripfags or anything else? Christ you must be new.

>Stop pretending
How am I being pretending or otherwise? You literally said this thread should be deleted thus bumping it up again. God I am dying.

Tell that to the folks that got mad about the discussion.

The thread isn’t political, though. All people had to do was list characters from anime. No politics required.

From anime obviously

Don't infect my cute yuri romances/comedies with SJW terminology and ideology.
Fuck you and your LGBTQWERTYWTF shit.

see

Characters from anime, you dumb fuck. Are we not allowed to discuss characters?

Tomoko.

Attached: 69994535_p2.jpg (600x587, 228K)

You’re getting mad about a word.

You can keep repeating the same thing over and over again but you won't fool anyone you pieces of shit, take your bullshit to where you came from
Your 3DPD trash that doesn't matter does not belong here.
It is this simple

Your fear of reality's terminology is embarrassing. I bet if I used the word lesbian to describe Yuru Yuri you'd be beyond buttblasted. Cope harder.

No one is talking about 3D except you, the fuck are you on?

Yuri in anime and manga serves way different purpose than forced shit in the west. It's just mostly for comfy and cute atmosphere, not fucking degenerated ideology.

>lgbt is now fucking political
My fucking sides. The retards are real

>reality's terminology
See? You faggots just want to discuss your "real world" bullshit here, just fucking leave and take it to where you came from you literal pieces of shit tourists.

What do you think about anime that actually tackles sexuality seriously instead of it being cute girls doing cute things then?

Okay, but why are you getting mad about a word? Is it because it was English? If OP had said douseiaisha would you have gotten mad?

>you've never investigated shit outside of the chans and twitter
>Check around tokyo in three months. I'll be the 6.5' dude walking around. I'll buy you a cup of coffee

Is this bait or what? Are you deliberately acting like a brainless nigger for attention?

Yes it is. If you still haven't realize how much it is political agenda, then you're just plain retarded
This.

Literally just go make a new thread and talk about cuteness of girls kissing. You don't have to shit things up because you don't like reality terminology; let alone claim something is politica when its apolitical. Did you ever make it through college?

>Speaking in a real language
Fucking 3D bullshit, you’re only allowed to speak in made-up languages on Yea Forums.

I am reading your diarrhea and rubbing the reality of it in your face, if you can't handle the fact that you are being called out for bringing to Yea Forums bullshit that doesn't belong here then that isn't my problem.

This thread is not about LGBT at all.
It's actually about moeshitters vs serious anime watchers, because moeshit doesn't actually deal with real topics. This is why retards think LGBT isn't anime, because apparently it's "real" despite the fact non-moeshit anime actually has real conflict, real issues, and reflects reality.
It's like having a thread about Legend of the Galactic Heroes being infested with idiots saying the thread is political despite the plot of the show.

It’s a fucking word.

Reminder that yurifags are trannies

And words have meaning. Kill yourself has a meaning, it means you should end your life.

Reminder that Madoka doesn't love Homura and Sayaka is straight.

This is a troll. I don't believe thst someone could be THIS retarded.

Fuck off back to /pol/.
Are you this uncomfortable at people using the word "lesbian" rather than the Japanese genre term for it? Do you think yuri is just some separate sexuality in the 2D world? It's based off of reality, like literally everything you fucking retard.

>Election tourist who wants everything to be political saying that other people are ruining the board
That’s fucking rich.

imagine not having seen the masterpiece that is revolutionary girl utena

I won't deny I would want to be a 2D girl but being a 3D never crossed my mind

Sad to see so many actual faggots.

It was sarcastic, I was making fun of him for thinking that using words means we’re not talking about anime.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you're old as fuck and never been outside; let alone read an academic book. Next you're gonna say is safe to breath the air out of a power plant's smoke stack because some billionaire said it was safe. Christ man.

unfortunately I think you are correct. its just sad the moeshitters only know /pol/tard language.

user, did you get this angry when Kanbaru Suruga called herself a lesbian?

Attached: 73483-1532537307.jpg (640x360, 36K)

I agree with the second one, until they got a whiff of yuridollars, but C'mon now.

Attached: madoka-homura-nuzzle-film-001.gif (451x254, 1.93M)

>I was only pretending
sure thing, champ.

Trigger doing the LGBT community justice in Promare.

Attached: D4jfMOpX4AAxI5w (1).jpg (1200x803, 193K)

This what the fuck happened?

unironically this

Attached: 1557759811621.jpg (1200x727, 886K)

Who even cares about 3D trash.

>containment board
But this topic is Yea Forums related.

Attached: 1558805491520.gif (268x150, 979K)

Beato is NOT a tranny

I see, i apologize. Work on that phrasing a bit, though.

Attached: c0028272_52fb108e27083.jpg (852x1200, 200K)

Here's your canon pairing for tonight.

Attached: 1533944106803.png (1280x990, 707K)

>imagine not having seen the masterpiece that is revolutionary girl utena
Okay, I'm imagining it. What now?

Their homosexual romance is already popular with japanese fujos, just wait until the westerners get it

>Studio Trigger
For or against, what does it matter if they are bunch of over worked slaves that will not probably waffle any issue at this point.

You don't have to be a bibble humper in order to hate trannies, you all make yourselves hateable.

user, I...

Good pasta

Attached: 1556496476820.jpg (1200x1192, 188K)

Thanks for the pasta, the shitflinging will intensify from the spiciness

I know, and you missed the person who actually challenged me and we had a few quick posts about it. Go back and look.

At least be less transparent when it comes to your shitposting. Being more creative would also help.

You cared enough to reply.

Why does Yea Forums seethe so hard about gays? This place is even more of a /pol/ colony than Yea Forums is.

Season 3 so we can get our army of trannies.

Attached: Horizon3C_0179.jpg (1090x1600, 444K)

>this entire thread

Attached: 4867826146.jpg (1800x1578, 212K)

Here's a good, gay character.

Attached: chloe-noir-30120374-570-318.jpg (570x318, 61K)

What's wrong, user?

Attached: 1557615910537.png (600x510, 203K)

Or Batou, or the guy in the manga.

She's a crazy cultist

And here's another. They drive the larger plot, and have their own motivations.

Attached: e07693fce02520bd6b5ecbe5f9805cc8.jpg (225x350, 10K)

Yea Forums is dead, welcome tu nu-Yea Forums where everyone are braindead trannies

I don't care about looking back at a discussion I didn't had. I'm just dropping by and commenting on what I feel about it.
I don't get why homosexuals have to be lumped with such unpleasant people, you all are just hooping on the ride after gays did the heavy lifting, and try to make yourselves to be even more victimized than they were. Social parasites.

>anyone who makes an short comment that you dont like is npc

You are assuming a lot there mate, but I get it. You memed and you're done. Boring as fuck and why you don't get shit. But you know you could look it up at some point to see LGBT was around quite a while before gay marriage became a major talking point. Congrats.

>Anyone using NPC comments can't be an NPC
Gonna have to say what? Short comments aren't the problem. Its the literal NPC lines that are. Congrats on trying to work out of your NPCness. I have hope for you.

Attached: 1557922165330.png (612x1000, 393K)

Bisexuals can add interesting facets when written correctly.

Attached: Itsuki-Koizumi-itsuki-koizumi-15680453-854-480.jpg (854x480, 24K)

Definitely need more bi/pan characters. They have all the fun and generally get ignored.

Finally, gender or body dysphoria can provide an interesting spice to a character.

Particularly when it's followed by the wholesale slaughter of potential communists.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>pan
>implying there are more than 2 sexes
Get out.

Whoa, watch out there, our resident tumblr tourist will get you for npc speech.

>thread still up
why does rule even exist?

Is a wok considered a pan or a pot? And who would even think of pans as sexual objects?

>Still assuming tumblr can make cogent arguments.
I hate that I have to use the assume meme, but that's all there are for cases like that.

Only two sexes, sure, but plenty more of genders. And any Pan person will tell you all the joys if you don't shut them up.

This thread is seriously making me lose faith in current Yea Forums. I thought these post-election shitters were oversold, but this shit just keeps getting worse.
I want to go back to 2012

Because the OP is on-topic, it's the thread that isn't.

Attached: 100_sadness.jpg (1200x675, 41K)

>rule
Which one do you mean?

>I want to go back to 2012
You weren't here in 2012, kid.

Because they're failures as characters, like everything the director writes.

Attached: Imas Hagiwara Yukiho's midnightfughole.jpg (483x359, 85K)

>OP is on-topic
3DPD terms and matters are not anime related, kill yourself you fucking freak, you don't belong here.

>LGBT characters done right
Pretty much any yuri character, except the bad ones that are used for comic relief only.
Also cute traps are fine too.

Attached: 1552110965895.jpg (892x1024, 146K)

>3DPD terms
What the hell is a "3DPD term" even supposed to be? And who defines that? You?

>sports enthusiast
>predatory
>weirds out her friends
typical lesbian

Attached: chio's school road 1537554341193.jpg (1500x1500, 215K)

This thread, actually.

>the bad ones that are used for comic relief only
There's literally nothing wrong with comedic relief characters. The Ancient Greek had them, and Shakespeare popularized them more than anyone else.
On the other hand, there are tons of non-comedic one-note yuri characters that definitely can't be called "good" or "well-written".

A thread can't be a "term". And you're not answering anything I asked.

Attached: 1533063033343.png (1200x848, 911K)

The OP wanted to talk about politics, hence the politically charged letter soup and as proof there are countless faggots talking about politics, even /soc/ tier faggotry from one of them.
That answer you question, freak?

Comedic relief is fine, but when it doesn't land well when its overused and that particular characteristic is their only unique attribute.
"Hah hah, because they are gay." That's bad joke design and really poor character design.

>Lily
Fuck off

Attached: __nitori_shuuichi_hourou_musuko__6e266ccf4e7acec824af1689fa8a2812.gif (437x400, 2.97M)

According to you maybe.

OP didn't want to talk politics. Its an apolitical subjects you want to be political so you don't have to talk about it. Christ you are dumb.

It is political, no matter how many times you faggots repeat it, everything surrounding it is political, you cannot hide behind anything and as such, it doesn't belong here.

Certainly there's nothing wrong with a ridiculous gay character, particularly if others share the idiot ball.

Attached: CPSeBsWiAUv1BLPUCGBn93uTjloh47LL8ZstLmn-4OUGXnztssTL9SwS9dyJnaS_NNs07PYFjU8fqgjhUvPLVg.jpg (600x337, 44K)

>that particular characteristic is their only unique attribute.
Seems more like you're actually criticising making characters too shallow and one-dimensional instead of comedic relief.
That indeed is problematic, but not only for gay characters.

Ok.

You're just conivncing me that is right

I guess I can't fault you in that frame.

So you want to talk about "LGBT issues" like that faggot says? Because that is what he meant by "real topics", it is as clear as fucking day.
There is literally no reason to make this thread the way the faggot OP did it if it weren't because he wanted to talk about politics, so here he has it.
No matter how you look at it, if he weren't a faggot tourist bringing his bullshit over to Yea Forums he wouldn't even thought of making a thread like this

He's no more or less of an idiot than his friends.

Attached: a21.png.jpg (820x464, 88K)

It's obvious OP didn't intend to make this political, don't know why you faggots are overreacting

>LGBT characters

>So you want to talk about "LGBT issues
No one in here wanted to talk about "LGBT issues" other than you and your fellow trolls. The OP asked a question about character writing of specific characters.
If he asked "How do you write socialist characters right?" that wouldn't mean he wants to talk about socialism. If he asked "How do you write breast cancer patients right", that wouldn't mean that he wants to talk about breast cancer.

It's as if you didn't even read what the OP wrote and jumped at some buzzword.

Literally anything can be political the way you frame it.

How are the snowflakes here actually triggered by people saying Lily is trans? Lily is literally the definition of trans.

>literally
Learn English

Trans isn't a real thing. Lily is a fetishist.

You realize that the term LGBT and the LGBT movement are not the same thing right?

If it relates to anime sure, why not? The thread was only about characters and how they are written, it didn't have to be political and there are several posts in this thread that are on topic and not political. The thread might have talked about societal issues inevitably and politics eventually, but that's fine, "real topics" that are represented in anime are still anime discussion in the same way that discussing democracy in an LoGH thread would be fine. If something is based on the real world, like a lot of anime is, it's gonna relate to the real world.

>Lily is literally the definition of trans.
See:
Lily simply is a boy. And if you watch the episode instead of reading reddit reviews of it, you'll notice that it says nothing about him wanting to be a girl.

This absolute lad comes to mind.

Attached: 1438750284618.gif (450x253, 2.57M)

But not if you disagree with them, is that it? Because from what I've seen from your posts, and believe me you are fucking obvious, you get really flustered when you see something you disagree with.
Let me repeat, go fuck yourself and take your bullshit somewhere else, no matter what "side" you are on.

i just see it as an acronym and probably most people do too

>see thread not about politics
>shitpost and samefag about politics for 300 posts
>see i told you OP only made this thread to talk about politics

Attached: trolling.jpg (400x238, 42K)

I am sure that you see as normal from whatever normalfag shithole you come from.
Now take it back there.

>My wife's son hitler did nothing wrong

You can go back to whatever normalfag shithole you come from if you don't like it here.

You don't even know who youre talking to anymore, and you aren't even arguing anything, only these are me:

I do like it here. I just don't like you.

Tough luck, trash.

this thread does not belong here

nope what I meant is what I said here kys retard. stop putting words in my mouth

Go back to the normalfag shithole you come from if you want to talk about your "real topics"

Maybe stop (you)ing each other like retards and talk about some fucking anime.

Just a thought.

A good way would be you killing yourself so this shit doesn't clutter the board.
Just a suggestion.

How is this thread still up? This is a fucking Yea Forums thread at best. Are the mods dead?

Attached: I don't like this thread.png (797x1215, 1.85M)

Its completely fine here. If you think its political its because you are legitimately retarded. I don't know why you need to be here to cry, unless you have a legitimate gun against your head. Outside of that you really haven't put forward anything useful.

Honest mistake, I meant to link to Utena is a great example of real issues that might arise concerning LGBT. Along with the other on-topic shows that have been discussed in this thread. Sexuality can be a central theme of a show. kys moeshitter

It's not my thread, I've just improved it.

I plan to live forever.

fuck off namefag

Nah, mods are probably having fun watching the idiots go.

Regardless I don't get why Jojo is like the go-to anime for the LGBT folks. What am I missing that speaks to them?

If you want to talk about yuri couples or character's that's fine. That has to do with anime and manga and would belong here. This thread does not belong here.

Holy shit. You are a newfag /pol/tard. You don't even know what trips are. No wonder you don't know how to block and mute posts.

If a thread gets deleted because someone decided to shit it up because they didn't like the topic, it's ultimately rewarding that behavior. Banning the shitposter is the solution.

Anyway to answer OP's question, Yuki from Hourou Musuko is amazing in every way.

Attached: Yuki.jpg (930x652, 100K)

Mods are the dumbest they've ever been. Post the Chinaman's Bane copypasta and they'll ban you in 10 seconds though.

>Regardless I don't get why Jojo is like the go-to anime for the LGBT folks
Really, you don't know

Why can't I talk about yaoi characters or the line between crossdressers and trans characters? Its plenty fine here. Please learn the differences and then the rules. Then you will know why this thread is fine for Yea Forums.

>You don't even know what trips are
He called him a namefag you actual retarded wannabe.

Check these dubs.

he's not using a trip dumbass

Mediocre

>/pol/tard: we're never wrong
>also /pol/tard: stop hurting my feelings, they're more important than facts

Are you really going to make me pretend to be retarded any harder. I'm just trying to get this shit going. Throw me a bone!

Check again.

the only people who spread politics on Yea Forums are /pol/tards
it doesn't matter if they're liberal, conservative, commies, or what. they're all /pol/tard retards
stop pushing politics into non-political threads

Disregard this, I chuck socks

Attached: I-Love-Anime-Jesus-And-Trap-Music-Socks_2000x.jpg (1200x1200, 191K)

>stop hurting my feelings, they're more important than facts
That's just modern politics. Literally.

Attached: 1549155703078.jpg (857x801, 100K)

Based 2

Attached: mr-2-bon-clay-bentham-one-piece-8.8.jpg (210x240, 19K)

I Sneed feed.

>admits to wanting a discussion about gender identity
doesn't belong here

From the looks of it NPC lines=anything you don't agree with.

You’re nuts pal! Absolutely bonkers!

>background is a video game
"gamers" are the most retarded sub-humans on the planet and the world would be better if they got put on a train to get gassed along with the YouTube and Twitch faggots who use them as cockholsters. Bury them along with all their shitty memes and containment boards

How does this prove he’s a boy?

Same could be said about the Yuri the other person was wanting. Literal what?
Fuck off with your retardedness.

There's plenty of NPC lines from all sides. Again as I said: "Did you just assume" is one. There's shit like wages are theft, or anything like that. It literally doesn't matter the sides. The difference is the NPC can't back their shit up. There was a dude earlier that made an initial NPC argument, but he then backed up that argument and while he was an idiot, I can no longer exactly call him an NPC. Please read upwards.

Or keep being a disingenuous arguer.

The most oppressed mate! Like everyone else that can simply stop! Now check out my youtube channel that makes everything political.

The way they interact with one another. Look at Part 5 with Giorno and Mista. Giorno literally had his hands in Mista pants when he fire his gun. Then after that, a lot of the artwork with the characters started to be very homoerotic with characters literally holding unto to each no grow man would do. Some have were even in position that look like sex. The biggest catch... they are all men.

Yea Forums is dead, move on

>still up
Great job there, eh fagmods.

>How does this prove he’s a boy?
It literally says that he's a boy, albeit in a somewhat messy handwriting: "少年です".
And that's an official production character sheet.

It's not like they aren't ignoring it on purpose since some posts have been deleted.

When did it become acceptable to use western words like "LBGT" on here, seriously?

It can also be translated as young, or Juvenile. This really doesn't prove anything. Just grasping at straws.

When mods born after 2005 got signed on.

See What the fuck.

They didn't provide any context for why the thread was deleted. It was probably a shit post the way this place works.

>957373894755859 /e/ tier threads baout anime girl ass
>*crickets chirp*
>one fujo/fundo/yurinigger thread
>AWOOOGA AWOOOGA MOOOOOOOOODSSSSSS!!!

Straight men are pigs

Attached: boruto-mitsuki-arc-sekiei-death-scene-1154996-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 70K)

If you're a dude, and not confident enough in your sexuality to say you turn into a hot girl just to lez out with other another hot girl, you're a barely closeted homosexual. Enjoy breaking down one day and trying to suck your own dick out of desperation.

>muh shaming language tactics
Who triggered your tits?

Can't we just talk about lgbt characters without attacks on straight people?

Unless you are just shitposting then fuck off.

>It can also be translated as young, or Juvenile.
No, it can't, retard. It's "shounen". That always at least indicates a juvenile boy. Especially in this context.
You can also find his original (male) name there, in big letters: 豪正雄
You're just proving that you're ultimately resistant to obvious facts. I mean, how hard can you deny what's written down on paper for the purpose of clarifying his gender?

But that post's not an attack on straight people, it's attack on closeted fags trying to pretend they're straight.

>Getting triggered when trigger tactics are reversed.
Ah. Yea Forums is dead. I remember back in 08 when shit was exciting and everyone hated each other's waifus.

Not that I disagree with you but it says specifically his body is that of a boy's, so I don't think that really proves the point

You remember reddit.

Oink

Yeah that was before reddit was a thing and all the redditors still used Yea Forums. Congrats on not knowing that.

HOW is this thread still up. Man this board is a joke.

Moo

to be fair, this entire site has been a joke for years now. It's a clown eat clown world now

Stop bumping it and it will end; or we'll get to that post count and it will end.

Shut up, we're shitposting harder than Hiroshimoot on constipation. Shitposting is allowed by the mods. If you want to talk about anime, fuck off to leddit or something.

Remember, if the mods aren't doing their jobs it is your duty to self moderate, that is telling these pieces of shit to take their normalfag bullshit and take it to back to where they came from.

mods are resetera sjws what do you expect?

I'm fine with shitposting but this is a literal cancer bait thread.

Read Bokura no Hentai

They'd be deleting and banning shit much harder if that was true. They are just snoozing.

fpbp.

>it says specifically his body is that of a boy's
True. Those first two kanji seem to be "karada" (probably, can't really make out the second one at all). But all the first line says is that he acts girly. That's all there is to it. If they wanted to indicate anything more than that he's a girly boy, they would have used different words.
We have many indications that he is not what some people want him to be, and that they never wanted him to be (ab)used as a symbol for any political movement.

CLEAN IT UP, MODDY-POO XD

Attached: 3069974 - Kabuto_Yakushi LadySamui Naruto Orochimaru edit.jpg (2752x1715, 544K)

So what did you guys do today?

You can't post Naruto here. This is a double offense.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Tried to coherently discuss LGBT characters, and how characters might fall into those categories based on their thoughts and actions.

Nothing. And you?

CLEAN IT UP. CLEAN. IT.

Attached: 479511 - Kabuto_Yakushi Naruto Orochimaru Pyrogina.jpg (769x1000, 93K)

Triggered trannies until bump limit. You know, the usual.

It was pretty weak sauce if you considered even half this as triggered. I thought it was pretty funny because it showed how stupid the average shitposter is.

Attached: 1505790865524.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Cool blog.

>unable to keep itself from responding
You sound tr*ggered to me.

Wow bud, this is a unique opinion if I've ever heard one! How ever did you come to this way of thinking?

discord trannies

irc incels

Just laughing at the usual NPC posts man.
>We triggered them! Fuck yeah
Meanwhile the rest of us are just laughing.

Thanks, come back again tomorrow and you can finally get to telling us how this shit is somehow political.

>Why does Yea Forums seethe so hard about gays?
/pol/ has affected Yea Forums and it will affect Yea Forums so bad it's not even

/pol/ is truly cancer.

If you want to get banned, post lolis instead of gay porn.

>I-I'm not mad!!
Ok pal.

>implying a fucking robot has a gender

Attached: GITS-Kusanagi.jpg (400x218, 36K)

This thread is /pol/, the fact you are pretending it isn't shows you are the cancer.

Post gay loli porn.

>Are you triggered? You're Triggered! You sound so triggered.
Kay senpai. Got it. Okay hand sign for shits and giggles..

I can hear your sobs.

>us

Attached: 1509557684978.jpg (263x215, 32K)

In reality you both are triggered by each other and one of you is just as cancerous as the other

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Reminder that literally every /pol/ post in this thread is made by the same person.

These porn guys aren't very good characters, though.

I will post moderately lewd gay

Attached: 74826973_p21.jpg (600x684, 186K)

>i'm a rational third party who doesn't take sides
You convince nobody.

why is everyone so autistic about gay people and transgenders
it's not like you're being told to fuck them or anything

Unironically Astolfo.

Also lol at all the insecure people here who can't just talk about anime but have to whine about their political views and be hypocrites. We have a legit interesting topic that Japan has a long history of in literature and people can't help but remind people they're "100% hetero male looking for a boyfriendless girl".

Those are always the ones who 10 years later are doing drag shows.

Attached: normal french boy.jpg (707x1000, 63K)

THE MODS DEMAND LOLI

I am on the side of this shit being out of Yea Forums, that is a side you piece of gigantic shit.

>If they wanted to indicate anything more than that he's a girly boy, they would have used different words.
Considering how much nips tend to pussyfoot around sexuality unless it's yaoi, I'm not really sure about that. Not convinced he's supposed to be trans but
"His behaviour is that of a girls, but for now his body is that of a boy's" is about as explicit as I'd expect it to get.

>reddit spacing
>post astolfo
pottery

>who you want to fuck is politics
based retard

Normalfag's first trap.

this is the board where to talk about it

Keep responding until autosage like your daisenpai then, tardlet.

LGBT is only a fetish

>LGBT is only a fetish
It isn't and Japan love the LGBT anyway.

Fuck off the the Chen posting. Its so.. god I don't even remember when that shit appeared. Just remember it around 2013.

Cancer? Probably. Triggered? Nah just more bored than anything. I'm probably too old now and was arguing with the same age group way back when.

There was about three of them, judging by the post styles. The rest were just random trolls that stopped by, did their usual shit posts and then went off. The rest were folks that just literally disagreed with shit either through translation issues or other difficulties.

Attached: 1557719705288.png (889x1131, 1.65M)

She is female and not a carpet muncher.

It's so clear you have a mental disability.

Look, the freak is pretending to be an "oldfag"
>folks
Yeah, for sure you are from here with your preprogrammed speech.

>she literally changes sex depending on the situation.
Lets not forget the times she switched to a baby body and all that. Major can be whatever the fuck they want.

>only Masao wearing pants
What did they mean by that

Is robot cyber sex really yuri though?

astolfo isn't gay retard.

Yeah, its called hiding on Yea Forums because I'm bored.

Not sure how that makes me be pretending, but alright. Keep telling yourself that.

>reddit spacing
Really? Newfags are this desperate to appear cool by making up literally anything and putting "le reddit" in front of it?

Attached: __astolfo_ookubo_rumi_and_sylvie_isekai_maou_to_shoukan_shoujo_dorei_majutsu_and_etc_drawn_by_korand (850x1202, 191K)

Since the thread is about to autosage anyway, it sucks ass that something that's been in anime since longer than most people here have been alive can't be discussed without endless shitflinging

I'm on the opposite side and both of you still look like fucking idiots

She still fucks girls in the manga though and appears to have been born as, and considers herself, a girl

I remember when Jun was everyone's first trap.

Attached: __watarase_jun_happiness_and_playstation_drawn_by_kashiwamochi_yomogi__90c0524e5953937617d0413416f8f (501x717, 111K)

>I'm on the opposite side and both of you still look like fucking idiots
Learn about self-moderation, newfag.

Yes

Attached: 14e3058b96c024ccf1e80980f6353b91.jpg (3543x2480, 378K)

Suck it.

Attached: 1545939228730.png (595x631, 379K)

There's no skirt long enough to handle his massive cuteness

>Literally cyberized in the womb
She can be anything at any time if she wills it. So what if she fucks girls. She's ready to also fuck little boys too.

Well, there's multiple reasons why these responses happen. It's usually either
>A. /pol/tard who is genuinely homophobic/transphobic/racist and is glad that this thread gives them a chance to let people know since anyone IRL would jump them
>B. weeb who just for whatever reason genuinely thinks sex is "politics" and would prefer that stay away from his moeshit unless it turns him on
>C. weeb who knows /lgbt/ has its own board and just doesn't think this is the place for such a thread
>D. shitposter who has already concluded in his mind that it's a bait thread and responds accordingly
>E. edgy retard trying way too hard to fit in

Way cuter than Astolfo.

Baka to Test to Shoukanju really threw genders all around huh?

Pretty sure every male character cross dresses at least once. And at least three of the female main characters are tomboys.

Attached: __kudou_aiko_and_tsuchiya_kouta_baka_to_test_to_shoukanjuu_drawn_by_komeko5__aec02a9fd6dfa411c9da909 (820x1097, 610K)

This show was a treasure.

Prove it!

Threads on autosage anyway, what's the point. And not that it matters, but I've probably been here longer than you

ITT: Nice lolis

Attached: 1558992198418.jpg (850x1202, 149K)

Get on my level, youngling.

Attached: gg-bridget-622.png (750x400, 84K)

I know you haven't.

Attached: 1557295345464.jpg (1200x1680, 559K)

That's kinda concerning honestly senpai

For you.

Lets Go faggots.

Tch, plebian.

I like my traps the way I like my paintings. Pressed against the wall for my enjoyment.

Attached: Ukiyo e traps.jpg (413x640, 71K)

You'll get the rope, OP

Attached: 134-1348122_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1506312768243-doki-doki-literature-club-sayori.jpg (820x1130, 135K)

>done right
Where's the physical abuse that is statistically higher in lesbian couples compared to normal and gay couples?

There is literally nothing wrong with the OP's prompt, you whiny little homo sissy boy.

Remove the T