HxH

The real Hunter x Hunter thread.
Succession War Arc

No reddit/mal shitposting about Chrollo/Hisoka bullshit.

Attached: succession war.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who will become the next king of Kakin?

Attached: 0349-019.png.jpg (1067x1600, 138K)

Based. This is Hunterchad-approved thread.

No Herofags allowed.

Attached: 1554900047727.png (282x251, 36K)

Yes user, but neither are faggots who brings their reddit/mal bullshit into this threead. You can like Hisoka or Chrollo or both but without the r*ddit shit faggotry.

No Herofags/Wan Piss/Snkfags/franchisewartards allowed.

Attached: Tserriednich.png (323x320, 34K)

We finally escaped the cancerous madness from the previous fake thread.

Kurapika Kurta

Attached: 45F7CDB3-1058-4526-9D76-9C12977EF03D.jpg (835x749, 107K)

Murata: Togashi sensei is impressive in the sense that he dare to publish such drawings which everyone agreed to be bad without a second thought. Oh wait it's no good talking about others in live stream, let's keep the focus to our self.

hxhfags BTFO

t. opmtard

The NGL & East-Gorteau got fucked pretty hard by the Chimera Ants.

We left off on a chapter with the mafia right? Where do you think it’ll go next? We still haven’t seen much of Tubeppa despite her being interested in Kurapika from the start. His first set of Nen lessons seems to be somewhat close to ending, and we still haven’t learned of Silent Majority’s user.

Tonpa is my wife and she loves me

Attached: please_drill_my_ass.jpg (480x480, 76K)

>We left off on a chapter with the mafia right?
Yes, the underboss of Xi-Yu family along with 2 soldiers are on their way to the headquarter of the Heil-Ly mafia. They want Morena and Luini.

Attached: chapter 341-349 cheat sheet.png (1200x827, 761K)

I still don't get why Togashi showed us that announcement about the stowaway at the end of chapter 381 and then didn't even bring it up again in the rest of the volume.

Which one?

GUYS NEXT WEEK CHAPTER CONFIRMED!!! IM SO HAPPY

No 5 weeks, till then we must wait

One thing I really like about this arc is that we”re learning a lot more about the specifics of Nen, and have shown us more interesting applications. Like how all of Camilla’s guards are trying to kill other princes though their own death.

>tfw still hiatus mode

This arc is definitely a culmination of concept in nen that we've seen in the past like how when shown Knov's pocket dimension it always has visible aura around it, and then in this arc it's explained that creating nen spaces does require emissions as well as conjuration because spacial manipulation is an emissions ability.

Every arc since York Shin has had a good variety of nen abilities in it, but it just feels like there's more variety that we've seen this arc and definitely there is the largest number of non-offensive abilities seen in any arc.

Yeah, this situation makes t really viable to have a lot of specific and non combat abilities. We see a lot of average talent Nen users, as opposed to our protagonists who are all prodigies and battle oriented. Predator and How to Get Away with Murder, for instance, would find much less use elsewhere, and are also heavily restricted.

source: my ass

>Predator and How to Get Away with Murder, for instance, would find much less use elsewhere, and are also heavily restricted.
Yeah, I would point out that abilities like Deep Purple, 4th dimensional mansion, and Missleman aren't necessarily great for combat but have some degree of battle power. But there are a lot more abilities this arc that are suited for logistical battles where the duration of a conflict is far longer than just a few hours.

Which is something that seems very intentional because not only has the King mentioned that an ability with indirect functions are vital for military and political plots. And we can assume this is also true for the Dark Continent itself because instead of fighting a singular opponent you're battling nature itself so even Beyond's crew has abilities like transportation, control of small creatures, and Bill's ability which is related to growth.

This arc and the next aren't going to be like the CA where battle power was more emphasized, it's going to be the people who can navigate through all the pitfalls and traps that makes it out alive.

Attached: HxH_c362_p06.jpg (784x1145, 382K)

Is this real?

HOLY SHIT
Based Murata. How will togashit ever recover?

Attached: 1556037834586.jpg (456x673, 67K)

Should be referring to Mizai capturing Luini

Attached: o42j39I_d.jpg (640x935, 101K)

It's just a butthurt OPMfag. Murata considers Togashi his senpai.

Even if that quote is accurate, the point is that he's praising Togashi for not taking shit from anyone and publishing whatever the fuck he wants, for not being a slave who has to bow in front of editors and what not. Publishing unpolished art now and then is a power move, it means he's a free man in charge of his work. If for some reason he doesn't manage to draw a 100% perfect chapter in time, he just goes with it, without losing his mind and working 50 hours without sleeping just because of a stupid deadline. That's not how art works, that's mass production of low quality entertainment for the masses, and Togashi is not in that business.

Wasnt this referring to Fuugetsu? She was the entire reason for the lockdown in the first place.

O

Attached: O.png (848x459, 200K)

MY

RUBBER

NEN
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs

Attached: What_Hunterchads_ACTUALLY_look_like.jpg (432x554, 25K)

The reason for the lock down were the killings in the third floor by the hands of Luini and Morena's goons. Fugetsu escaping only resulted in a gag order and house arrest for those in the Kakin army who spotted her, to avoid the info getting out. They mentioned the same stowaway when announcing the lock down (before Fugetsu was even found). We never heard of a general lock following them finding Fugetsu, nor did they ever refer to her as a stowaway.

Autism & obsessed.

I've lost all hype for this arc because of the year long hiatuses.

Based and redpilled.
Cringe and bluepilled.

Struck a nerve did I?

Have patient and faith user. Dont give up, you have made it this far.

How many arcs will HxH have before Togashi is done with the series?

DC and Gyro, assuming they're not going to be merged together in a single one. And probably another one in the unlikely event the Troupe survives the current one or the DC.

Attached: snap.jpg (540x332, 30K)

>SNAP image
Double cringe, lmaoing at your life.

Attached: smug Tserriednich.png (396x403, 116K)

DC arc
Gyro arc
another arc
Gon vs Hisoka fight to the death arc
Epilogue arc

So 5 arcs?

What will happen to useless trash desu? Holocaust?

>Holocaust?
Yes, at the end.

Attached: Euron Tserriednich.jpg (602x602, 150K)

Yeah like a decade ago. Shit was crazy.

Hisoka in probably not gonna make it and die before facing Gon, and even if he doesn't, an arc built around just their death match is not something I see Togashi doing. So scratch that and also the epilogue one, it can be any of the previous ones. But of course he can pull more arcs out of his ass if he wants to, and something like the election took only 20 chapters so anything can happen really.

>also the epilogue one
Why can't epilogue arc not be happening? Also will Togashi ever stop with taking long hiatuses and release 40 chapters or more a year?

#NeverForget

Attached: Selection casualties.jpg (485x400, 63K)

If hunter association had given them a week humanity would have been on the brink of extinction.

Is he really gonna go through 2019 with no new chapters.

Attached: 1542092620606.gif (248x300, 424K)

Based

When will it return?

He puts out 10 chapters per year. He's already done with the series.

SnK is better

Of the 5 million people, only 50,000 would have survived the process to serve as nen-using hybrids in Meruem's army.

Let togashi have all the time in the world. He always returns with well thought out chapters and never fails to deliver.

Attached: Togashi_note.png (512x384, 250K)

Snk is trash
FMA is superior

Don't give attention to bait user. We are trying to have a hunterchad thread. We only post high-quality posts in this thread.

Sorry my mistake. next time I gonna ignore those retards,

"The seven deadly sins are missing something. Overreaching vanity!! Not realizing one's ignorance is the greatest sin of all!! Any pig offal becoming king instead of me is unacceptable!! Out of the question!!!"

Attached: Euron Tserriednich wants the throne.jpg (610x1309, 134K)

Who's your favorite Kakin character(s)?

Attached: Luini.png (200x145, 18K)

The living ones

Luini is still alive, so which are the living ones?

Those who survive

The HA managed to kill 319 chimera ants.

Attached: 319 chimera ants killed.jpg (873x255, 86K)

That's a lot of protein

Where the fuck is everybody?!

Hibernating until next release

Kek

What are chances of hxh never finishing? I'm scared that toga will either abandon it or die.

Attached: 4743893-8525493447-Meleo.jpg (254x254, 16K)

100%

75%

Attached: B8E055D2-98DD-4FAF-A1F8-C8B5B973BEE1.png (453x678, 371K)

This will happen to the royal Kakin ship.
Imaging this scenario with Kurapika & Leorio.

Attached: EC6234F9-530D-446A-96FF-8A32F015F598.jpg (1061x749, 171K)

Goodnight bros hope you guys have a fun thread.

Attached: 1536175649702.jpg (500x750, 56K)

Will Gyro reclaim the NGL back with help of Welfin, Ikaglo and the 5000 chimera ants or will Gyro leave NGL to the hunters and focus on Meteor City?

Attached: Gyro.jpg (253x495, 64K)

>6 months
>still no hiatus announcement

5 weeks left

Why not both? He gets the ants and uses them to make Meteor City his new country.

When the pause is over, will the chapters be scheduled, like one chapter a week/ month?
t. newfag

Why would anyone care what Murata has to say? Guy's a hack who gets by on redrawing somebody else's work and losing all the original charm and humour in the process.

Weekly

thank you

Should we stop making HxH threads till Togashi release the chapters?

I bet if people cared they could find something of interest to talk about, but people don’t like care for it.

ʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵗᵉʳᶜʰᵃᵈˢ

That’s a shame, that’s why Yea Forums should stop with HxH threads till Togashi released the new chapters.

I think on a good day a good discussion could get going, but I don’t disagree. Of course, the discussion could always be whether Zushi can manipulate Mereum, and that’s never gone well.

I hope beyond Netero is not a sociopath or a villain.

>Of course, the discussion could always be whether Zushi can manipulate Mereum
Sigh

Attached: 3E298321-6B82-4602-9FF1-B1D7E449940B.jpg (708x750, 78K)

I feel he’s not a villain, but he may be an antagonist. At the same time, with how prepared he is for the continent, his role may go from antagonistic to being relied on.

Lets just talk about Tserriednich’s sociopathy or the Kakin mafia, shall we user?

I guess speaking of Xi-Yu, I’m still uncertain if the implication is that the leader is Zhang Lei’s real father, or what. Also Lynch has an interesting power, I hope she doesn’t die too soon.

I don’t him being a antagonist, just not the sociopath part, crazy and violent but no sociopathy. And I hope he receives character development and/or doesn’t die.

For sociopathy, I’m not sure. He seems like a extremely driven and confident guy, maybe too much, we haven’t really seen how he treats his allies. He may prove himself kinder with people who share his views, and more caring. Hard to say.

I hope Luini survives the whole war and escape with his life. Do you think all the mafia will be wiped out or last one standing? What do you think of the theory that Hisoka joined Heil-y? Some says he’s the one with the dog mask.

>50%

>44
>7777
>88
Double dubs single trips
This post is 100% confirmed

Attached: CA97899B-BD3F-495E-B2A4-F97A4A5174BE.gif (400x400, 389K)

I just checked it out and his neck looks really thick, which I’m sure is still fakeable, but seems off to me. Especially because a dog mask would draw even more attention.

But what do you think of the theory? And the guy with the dog mask?

Attached: 9F16E1EB-D223-4308-AE69-04E2C545FE66.png (130x130, 4K)

Or is it this guy?

Attached: 09416AAB-FDE5-498F-9707-5DF9E2F694DE.png (137x137, 4K)

that’s what I meant. I’m doubtful cause the neck looks way thick and would make him even more conspicuous if he’s trying to lay low. Dog mask guy might just be a weirdo

A strong surviving weirdo no less ;(

Kurapika & Leorio

Fuck HxH & fuck Togashi. The haitus will never and even if it did, Togashi is only going to release 10 chapters a fucking year. Going this slow makes me want to drop the series and kill that lazy gook hack

Pitou is the best girl and is my wife

Attached: 38445368_p0.png (530x530, 226K)

Imagine being so autistic that you see obvious irony and fall for bait

Kurapika Paladinknight

Gon and Hisoka aren't gonna happen. Gon's story arc is over and Hisoka's will probably be too by the end of this one. They don't care about each other that much, Hisoka always cared about Chrollo more than Gon and Gon has probably completely forgotten about Hisoka at this point. Only shounen babies think that they need to fight again. Most we'll get from Gon is maybe a Gyro arc if Togashi just doesn't drop that altogether.

He's not a villian he's a force of nature. He doesn't have any nefarious schemes or plots he's just an element of chaos on the HxH world and now that Netero is gone there's nothing to keep him contained

What will hon become

>Only shounen babies think that they need to fight again.
It's just that Hisoka wanted to fight Gon some day when he grow up and become powerful that they would fight again, so I thought. But yeah the last time Hisoka and Gon saw each other was in Greed Island.
>They don't care about each other that much
Hisoka did, and that's why he spared Gon twice during the hunter exam and wanted Nanika to heal Gon so he could fight him in the future.

Imagine being this autistic you made the effort to reply to me and telling me this is bait and irony whatever.

They will fight again, whatever you like or not. Hisoka cared about Gon seeing him becoming stronger so he could fight and kill him later. There's nothing you can do about except complaining.

>Hisoka reveals that the death stunt did a number on his body and he can keep going just long enough to finish his business with Chrollo
>Hisoka missed the boat
>the boat comes back and Hisoka discovers all of the spiders and Illumi were all slaughtered
>in a fit of frustration, he decides to have his final battle with Gon
>"lol, no nen"
>Hisoka just walks into the woods, while the narrator says that nobody knows what happened to him after that

Attached: hisoka down.gif (384x287, 3M)

>Hisoka did, and that's why he spared Gon twice during the hunter exam and wanted Nanika to heal Gon so he could fight him in the future.
Yeah but Gon was more like a side project. Fighting Chrollo was literately his driving force for years

>They will fight again, whatever you like or not
No they won't, it makes literally no sense how they would. Gon lost his Nen and even if he did get it back it'll be years until he could even challenge Hisoka and that was before he died and came back to life with the sole objective of getting revenge on Chrollo. It's not going to happen and you can either except that or stay mad. We all know you'll pick the ladder though

Hisoka will die of old age.

Nevertheless they will fight again, be it either a timeskip or Gon finally getting his nen back and train like a mad men. You can either accept this or cry like the bitch you are because no matter what, Hisoka and Gon will fight each other to the death. But I hope Hisoka will die before the fight even happens.

Attached: 37143975_p0.jpg (2048x1536, 1.92M)

He is a part of the ANBU black ops working directly under the Hokage.

Who and fucking what?

hisoka will die of me pounding his bussy so hard he hemorrhages and bleeds out

>I-it doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense, it'll happen regardless
Delusional

Attached: 1553663615883.jpg (435x596, 101K)

>what is timeskip?
>what is training hard like there’s no tomorrow?
>what is waiting?
How delusional and dumb are you user?

>What is skipping unnecessary plot points?
>What are actual character motivations
>What is focusing on actual plot points instead of a dumb useless fights
>What is ending characters arcs when the time is right
I should be asking you the same question

People only wank to Murata because of his art. As a storyteller he's bottom-tier and basically ruined ONE's original vision. HxH is purely Togashi and nothing can take that away from him.

Attached: 24FF4BD9-A96C-4D78-AA39-277AE58F0117.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Ok?

Attached: 1465CCC9-CAA9-46DF-B1D1-4C90B76CA7C3.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

Gon's arc is interesting to me, I can totally see his story being over, with maybe him deciding to go find Ging again in the final chapter, which would be like poetry. But I can also imagine him being involved with Gyro's plotline somehow, or he could just decide to go to the Dark Continent and become part of the DC expedition arc.

So in order to appreciate this manga, you need a wall text to read and understand another wall text?

Attached: how about.gif (220x181, 482K)

>What is skipping unnecessary plot points?
Nothing or something, it depends.
>What are actual character motivations
Like after Hisoka finished with the Phantom Troupie, he's gonna find someone to fight until the time is ripe to fight Gon, while Gon is trying to find out what to do with his life?
>>What is focusing on actual plot points instead of a dumb useless fights
Progressing the story with the fight to the death as a subplot? I won't call all battles dumd and useless. Afterall they are part of HxH.
>What is ending characters arcs when the time is right
That is ending characters arc when the time is right with all the pieces on the right place.
Was it that hard for you to understand? Are you happy now?

>Gon's arc is interesting to me, I can totally see his story being over.
Yes but there's Gyro and there's Hisoka. Gon will sooner or later play a part in the story again, he has too.
> or he could just decide to go to the Dark Continent and become part of the DC expedition arc.
That would be fun too but I rather have him sit this arc out until the next.

Yes unless are you too fucking dumb and retarded to understand the wall of text.

Attached: 73950510_p0.png (679x926, 151K)

>with maybe him deciding to go find Ging again in the final chapter
Doesn't fit the character. He only wanted to meet Ging to see what he was like out of simple curiosity.

>But I can also imagine him being involved with Gyro's plotline somehow
Gyro's the only possibility I could see because it was teased but it really doesn't make any sense so I'm not sure if I want Togashi to do it or not

>or he could just decide to go to the Dark Continent and become part of the DC expedition arc.
I'd hate that. Not only is he not strong enough and has no reason to be there but also putting him into an arc so quickly is dumb. The only person who has a reason to be on the DC is Leorio that arc should be about him instead of the others who have had much more screen time than him

>Nothing or something, it depends.
Yeah and in this case shoving in a fight between Gon and Hisoka is unnecessary as it has nothing to do with either of their stories anymore

>Like after Hisoka finished with the Phantom Troupie, he's gonna find someone to fight until the time is ripe to fight Gon, while Gon is trying to find out what to do with his life?
Gon has no interest in even trying to get his Nen back let alone fight., he's just trying to catch up on his homework back at home right now. Even before that he had no real reason to try and fight Hisoka again

>Progressing the story with the fight to the death as a subplot? I won't call all battles dumb and useless. After all they are part of HxH.
But the fight does nothing for either of their stories, it would just be a fight showcase for no reason and wouldn't even make sense for the characters to do

>That is ending characters arc when the time is right with all the pieces on the right place.
Yeah and Gon's has already ended. Anything else would be superfluous. And from how thing's are progressing it seems like this arc will signify the same for Hisoka. They have their own goals and stories outside of each other you know

>That reaction gif

Attached: AE9A3F21-89DB-45B9-A44E-6705A9D40F20.jpg (750x716, 282K)

>that reaction image

Attached: 308131DB-05A8-4865-B0FF-0AB9496ADF2B.jpg (1600x1200, 285K)

>>

Attached: 76EBDA18-04D7-4418-92B9-010A54677F1C.jpg (409x618, 30K)

>>>

Attached: 6A54DEE6-532F-46E2-BE4A-4F8045C7088E.jpg (785x900, 212K)

Why doesn’t hisok gives a fuck about the past?

Attached: 85A795DE-B1C6-4D90-ADA6-B981F38B727D.jpg (962x749, 90K)