Decided to read the manga over watching the anime

Decided to read the manga over watching the anime.
Why does the final 3 chapters of Golden wind feel like a series of ass pulls like the writer was making up random shit as he goes.
Honestly i think this is my least favorite part so far.
Not that its bad i still like it but its no where near as good as previous parts.

I hope girl in prison and wacky races are better.

Attached: TL80Tpp.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Whitesnake
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diego comes back with the world and no araki is a hack

>i-it's an asspull
>despite 60 chapters prior Polnareff literally says that whoever gets the arrow will win
Fans like you are the biggest retards there is.
Jotaro dies
Everyone dies in part 6 via Pucci resetting the universe
Gyro and Johnny both die in part 7 and 8
Now fuck off.

Admit part 5 is total shit and has the most bullshit powers and inconsistencies in all of JoJo.

Admit you're retarded and should kill yourself.
Partshitter threads are all the same dumbass shit. "hurr this part is bad because they didn't do what I want/I'm literally too stupid to read the manga properly, why everyone else like this part but special me :(((("
Worthless thread.

wacky races is so much better

thank you user, for being right

>everyone likes this part but special me
Part 5 has always been universally shitted on before the anime started airing and the VAfags crawled out of their tree trunks. I tried liking part 5 really bad, but it falls apart the moment Gio joins the gang.

based

>Gio could stop Made In Heaven

Attached: Qlk3MptNy0M.jpg (302x274, 21K)

>Part 5 has always been universally shitted on before the anime started airing and the VAfags crawled out of their tree trunks.
Due to shit english translations, it's consistently ranked quite high amongst french and italian readers and especially readers in Japan, the anime has also consistently made it within the top 10/top 5 every week and is currently the highest rated JoJo adaptation on MAL and the JP equivalent of it too.
Keep pulling shit out your ass the same way you do with """criticisms""", partshitting subhumans are always anti-discussion because of your retarded forced Yea Forums narrative of "hurrr i have to be an ebin contrarian, who actually likes anime and manga amirite guise? XD"
Again, kill yourself, you useless Yea Forumsedditor.

Doesent matter if its an asspull or not, its still shit

They didn’t even say what part they considered to be an asspull.

>ESL spic has no taste
Based

Attached: my-image (1).png (1280x818, 666K)

>There are people in this world who hate Diego coming back to life

Attached: 1546276599116.jpg (760x1200, 764K)

Stop making us allpartschads look bad.

>Part that is based in Italy is popular in Italy
who would have guessed

>it's popular so it's good
>buzzwords

>part 5 is full of asspulls
oh boy do i have news for you
jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Whitesnake

Grow a spine then
That's on them for making such a useless thread then. What was so important about this user's dumbass thoughts that warranted a thread dying for this? Another retarded thread for Yea Forumsedditors to roll in their mud jerking eachother off for hating different part of this series instead of actually discussing it. You have to be blind as shit to not see the obvious intentions with this thread.

why wasn't part 4 the most popular JoJo part in Japan then?
>it's bad because I said so mmkay
>buzzwords like "VAfags"
Neck yourself partshitter

Shouldn't you be in church praying for your dead buttbuddies?

Literally almost every manga and anime is based in Japan, why would they care if another one is set there

The OP is actually trying to be rational, while you’re freaking out and making things worse.

>it's bad because I said no
Not really, I gave my reasons as why I think part 5 is by far the weakest entry
>Gio starts off fun, goes full robot once he enters the gang, if his Stand didn't say Muda you wouldn't be able to tell he's Dio's son
>Villains have the most bullshit Stands out of all JoJo, yet they take L's like there's no tomorrow because they're fucking stupid and jump in 1v6/2v6
>Gio's powers are vague as fuck, no one really knows the limits of his ability
>King Crimson's powers are inconsistent as fuck and Diavolo does a good share of retarded shit that nailed his coffin
>Fugo does a thing then fucks off for the rest of the part, never heard of again
>Trish does a thing in the plane then remains irrelevant for the rest of the part
>The "final fight" is just a chase for the arrow and then Gio oneshots Diavolo
Perhaps calling part 5 "shit" was a tad too much, but it still made me snore.

the final 3 chapters explain why Bucciarati continues living as a ''zombie''. If not for the 3 final chapters, Bruno zombie would have been a plothole

The explanation just being "Muh resolve" is kinda stupid

>purple haze feedback will never get a confirmed canon OVA in the same style as part 5's adaptation
it hurts

> personal taste, but I've never seen him so ''robot'' against Ghiaccio, Cioccolata or Diavolo, or when he knows that Bucciarati is already dead, or when Abbacchio and Narancia dies
> every attack of the villains is logical: Formaggio follows Narancia, Illuso try to lure in the mirror world Fugo, Abbacchio and Giorno, but Fugo saves the two, Pesci and Prosciutto makes EVERYONE victim of old age, Melone send a remote stand, Ghiaccio is confident he can solo everyone (and at that point there was only him and Risotto). Squalo and Tiziano uses Narancia as a ''remote stand'' to kill the gang, Carne...well, he sacrificed himself, Cioccolata and Secco are the perfect duo to kill everyone both at long distance and close rage
> The only power is to ''manipulate life''. The rest are different applications of the same power. Yes, there are some extremization like the banana-gun or the vaccine, but hey:
1) It's a battle shonen
2) It's Jojo
3) It's written by Hirohiko Araki
> Mh no, King Crimson is not incosistent. You just have to remember ONE thing: King Crimson, like Star Platinum or Crazy D, is HYPER fast, so he does thing at light speed and ONLY AFTER he erases time. Example: he impales Narancia on the iron bars in the current time and only later he skips time (in which Narancia scream, cries etc...)
> yes, and we know why. And, anyway, we see him again in sleeping slaves
> Trish stand is awakened in the second half of the story. For the rest, she has screentime and uses her stand a couple times in the final battle
> the ''final fight'' is just a chase for the arrow, Gio oneshots Diavolo and Araki creates a deep symbolism between Diavolo's ideology and Giorno and the others and make the character of Bucciarati inspired on a Michelangelo's statue.
But who the hell cares, i wanted Gold Experience VS King Crimson barrage of punches

Part 6 is on the same level as 5

Don't worry, part 7 will make it all worth

I can understand if Gio didn't seem like a robot to you, just your opinion.
I can understand Formaggio wanting to take on Narancia alone, Ghiaccio being an autist who wanted to take on everyone and Cioccolata only trusting Secco, but Illuso was stupid for wanting to fight 3 of them at once and Prociutto should've asked Melone for help considering Pesci couldn't be able to ward off all of them in case they got to attack all at once. Risotto himself should've been present somewhere in there too, I get it he didn't want to show himself unless necessary but his ability is pretty much an instant win if he gets close to anyone.
I don't know if going from "being vague" to "manipualtes life and variants" is an improvement on the Stand's description or plain saying that it's absurdly broken and allows Gio to bullshit his way out of most dangerous situations.
I honestly doubt King Crimson is THAT fast to do so many things in miliseconds and I doubt he's really as fast as SP, I think Araki should've been way clearer on what KC can do instead of giving one vague explanation and then proceed to do anything it wants.
I don't think Fugo is advocable, Araki wanted to do something with him later on but changed his mind and didn't just like the mysterious man who saved Josuke, Sleeping Slaves is based on the past too and doesn't add much, from this perspective, we only saw half of a character.
Trish should have had more lines and moments, for being such an important character in the story she doesn't add much, she's just around.
I get it, the son of God kills the Devil, Diabolo only cared about the results and Gio made it so he'll never reach the result, never heard about the Bruno Michelangelo thing though. I didn't want a punch barrage, just a direct clash between both parties that wasn't chasing a win button.

Its not about Diego coming back to life, it just felt out of place to have a Diego from ANOTHER UNIVERSE with no connection to this one, who for some reason has THE WORLD just come in and win the race out of nowhere.

It just felt shoehorned in and stupid and for me lessened the impact of Valentine.

What makes you say that?I don't see why DP -wouldn't- adapt PHFB if even the Jojo games included it.