One Piece

Which act-hijacking suffering loli do you like more?

Attached: the great debate.png (726x686, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u9N-ratTif0
stroke.org/understand-stroke/recognizing-stroke/act-fast/
youtube.com/watch?v=FbJHcZQwUoI
youtube.com/watch?v=j-n23nZBl-c
youtube.com/watch?v=htd5Ylo8hBc
youtube.com/watch?v=6HBwDM_tfew
youtube.com/watch?v=-VzGBvCcsFw
youtube.com/watch?v=d_VL8byfuhY
youtube.com/watch?v=FdCv2asmvCU
youtube.com/watch?v=C3BPgyhStLk
youtube.com/watch?v=M4aHRKoDyMM
youtube.com/watch?v=XaUiijGP6Bs
imgur.com/a/kuhrkUZ
youtube.com/watch?v=eXPFcgwsZIY
youtube.com/watch?v=NQKzXHnBo9c
youtube.com/watch?v=WCb4U4Qrek0
onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/4Kids_Entertainment#Story_Changes
youtube.com/watch?v=bAWQcAoBk7c
youtu.be/k1frgt0D_f4
strawpoll.com/a4khxwdy
youtube.com/watch?v=hqcCOzjNXTA
youtu.be/18C6CDGYZpY
youtube.com/watch?v=b-VIvTO6q1U
youtube.com/watch?v=Oeik56f0tiM
youtube.com/watch?v=Op6FOzPBpQU&fbclid=IwAR0lsilC-ThVNjkvNIs3Ff7M8VbFKqyRh4so4Fc15lbk_whaj-0yaSt4cNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Toko
>suffering
That can't be. She always looks so happy!

Toko >> Momo > Tama

Life’s hard for truth sayers

Attached: 7A9A37A2-9369-4022-B586-BB1FDD253EF4.png (670x386, 181K)

I like Toko. Don't know who that girl on the right is though.

Attached: Toko haha.png (774x609, 252K)

Attached: 16.png (189x173, 27K)

PULL THE TRIGGER

I'm frikin loko for Toko!

TOKO GET DOWN

Attached: Hiyori yell.png (270x201, 60K)

>flintlock
>has a scope
Almost makes me want to ask /k/'s thoughts.

Attached: 943 (16).png (938x1300, 481K)

Momo getting absolutely shafted during his own arc is incredibly satisfying.

Killing her proves my point user, you pull that trigger you show the world what you really are

Attached: zoro pls.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

SNATCH

>fighting crew members leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but you leave me no choice mosshead...
>*suits up*
n-nani!?
>*CONCASSÉ*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SANJI-SAN IM FUCKING SORRY YOUR BOUNTY IS TOO HIGH AAAAAAAAAAA MY WOUND IS OPENING BACK UP I DIDNT JOB IM HOLDING BACK

RUUUUFFFFYYYYYY YOUR BURDEN AS A CAPTAIN RRUFFY REPRIMAND HIM AAAAAAA

Attached: I WILL NEVER LOSE AGA-.jpg (1195x630, 107K)

theres no way tama doesnt give the best footjobs in wano

Attached: 1559030402581.jpg (1200x1200, 305K)

What the fuck

Attached: 1485802957861.gif (500x360, 387K)

based

Nice.

Shut the fuck up Hawkins you fucking degenerate

>suck on her toes
>free kibadangos

Attached: HNNNGH.png (257x200, 70K)

t. Lolonoa "Nailed by Hawkins" Zolo

Otama (because she's cute I want to fuck her) = Toko (because she's cute and her smile looks silly)

Attached: 1534286341362.png (365x312, 58K)

Could timeskip Zoro, Ich Gorilla'd, Ni Gorilla'd, San Gorilla'd, Hawkeye open, in Asura, defeat them?

Attached: yonko level stairs.jpg (736x1215, 158K)

This video made me a one piece fan again at the start of the year.
youtu.be/u9N-ratTif0

Did you have a stroke?

Attached: 1400475772010.jpg (530x530, 70K)

>AMV

Attached: 1427786594395.jpg (1280x729, 162K)

Succubus Smoothie definitely

Nice pic user. Also, here you go, stroke.org/understand-stroke/recognizing-stroke/act-fast/

What's the highest bounty that's been claimed in One Piece. I don't see what the point is in making bounties over a billion if people aren't even catching the 100 millions. I know why the higher bounties make sense as a semi accurate powerlevel system but I'm talking about in the story

I wan't both on my lap.

100 million+ has been done.

Attached: 073.jpg (760x1200, 265K)

What's San Gorilla? Jaw muscles?

Attached: One_Piece-v43-146.png (763x1200, 191K)

There's a chance that Blackbeard got paid for Ace

The one moment he had (him training sword fighting) gave me hope for him being likable in the future. Someone working for his own betterment, rather than sitting on his ass waiting for others to do his job, is a good thing, and I feel there will be atleast one great Momonosuke moment before Wano is over.

Spoiler chink here
-Orochi, Sanji and Zoro talk about Yasue the whole chapter.
-Last panel is Big mom almost at the prison gates
-One piece will be on break next week

Attached: Charlotte Brownie describes One Piece.png (228x245, 75K)

We know the schedule for the breaks, user. That just doesn't work on anyone.

>I know why the higher bounties make sense as a semi accurate powerlevel system but I'm talking about in the story
Alright, let's compare two different pirates with similar abilities, but on different levels on the general power scaling. Galdino has a bounty of 24,000,000, which likely carried over from when it was initially frozen while working for Crocodile and was not raised when he began to work for Buggy. His power set is extremely strong and his wax restraints are enough to bind a giant with a 100,000,000 bounty. Meanwhile, Perospero has a very similar power set but the actual influence and strength is compounded by his clear personal willpower and experience, and set off some bounty/power level arguments by being proud of his bounty of 700,000,000. It's basically the difference between a guy like Jack being able to fight most of a tribe of warrior peoples and a semi-forgettable third-tier Big Mom Pirate being able to wipe out armies of normal humans to get cake ingredients; it's a matter of scale after a certain point. Arlong probably could've taken Hody in a fair fight, but if the WG was writing up a proper bounty list for either of the two, it'd be clear that Hody would deserve a bigger bounty.

Brownie please, stop being so right. It's depressing.

I liked that too. Honestly, I hope all the kids+Mama end up in a separate group at some point without any guidance, the potential for hilarity would be good.

The chapter is titled "Headliner of the Beasts Pirates - Diez Drake"

Attached: pu4837.jpg (343x249, 19K)

>it's a Drake chapter

Attached: Just right.png (501x501, 283K)

if true, Sangoro and Zorojuro are going to get fucked

if each strawhat was captain of their own crew, what would they be called?
franky family and tangerine pirates are pretty obvious

Toko. Tama's tragedy is generic as fuck, Toko's is pretty unique.

It's just someone being retarded. so the usual.

Attached: 942 (5).png (931x1300, 437K)

Talk about Yasue and how much he respected Oden.

Usopp already had his Usopp pirates and Brook was acting captain of the Rumbar pirates. For Sanji it would be the Chivalrous Chefs (hiring women only).

Zoro - Cutting pirates
Sanji - All Blue pirates
Usopp - Brave Warrior Pirates
Chopper - Sakura Candy Pirates
Brook got the Rumbar pirates already and I really cant guess what name would Robin give to her crew desu

Zoro would be captain of the Lost Pirates.

I love amvs in general but still don't really like most of them.
Since I'm a faggot I want more like
youtube.com/watch?v=FbJHcZQwUoI
youtube.com/watch?v=j-n23nZBl-c

Luffy's crew would be called the Straw Hat Pirates

Attached: 47528923407.png (87x112, 10K)

Man, what do you guys think is Drake's deal?
I mean he doesn't strike me as a bad dude, so why'd he go and join the Beast Pirates?
Is he a double agent for the Marine? Will he jump ship mid-arc to help the SHs?

>Sail On
Goddamn I feel like a kid again.

I'm interested in both him and Hawkins. Apoo has been absent and he appears to be a bootlicker, and we know what Kid's deal is. I want to know what these 2 are plotting, and if they're plotting it together.

Drake has seen some shit and is opposed to the Marines. He joined up with Kaido for some reason though, and from what I can gather it has nothing to do with SMILE since he already has an awesome fruit.

>brave warrior pirates
based
flower pirates would suit robin, but I don't know if the name has been used before
kek

Carrot

Attached: WHEN THE TRAGIC BACKSTORY KICKS IN.png (193x215, 60K)

That's Luffy, the main character

>it has nothing to do with SMILE since he already has an awesome fruit
Yeah I doubt it would, even if he didn't have an awesome fruit.

Drake might hate the Marines enough to join the crew that has the greatest chance of actively starting a war with the WG and having the chance to succeed.

>appears to be a bootlicker
How

>Kaido is the only one stupid/drunk enough to want SMILE

He's only been shown as the Kaido's dog so far. We don't know if he's an opportunist or if he's planning on making some moves, or anything about shady meetings etc. We've only seen him being an errand boy. Until that changes, I'm more interested in Hawkins and Drake.

I want to protect all three.

>Act 1: Tama
>Act 2: Toko
New one for Act 3?

Momochad.

Witching hour boy?
She'll be an obvious Dodoro expy

Did I speedread something? Did he do anything besides report to Kaido about Jack's loss in Zou?

please no, my dick cant take this many OP lolis

Witching Hour might be Toko

No, that's my point. The rest have been acting as errand boys too but also had some mysterious meetings so we know that they have their own agenda. We don't know how much of a hit Apoo's ambition took, and if he wants to do more. He might do, but we haven't seen anything yet. Maybe I just dislike him though

Key point, he went straight for Kaido as soon as he entered the New World, specifying he wanted ''his attention''.

Who knows..
Apoo and Hawkins probably joined under the rule ''join or die'' after Kaido wrecked Kidd in front of their eyes.

Drake and Kyoshiro are the wild cards in this thing, along with Big Mom and her crew.

Reminder that Hawkins has, as confirmed by Oda, very hairy legs, while Drake reacts to women with even greater freak-outs than Sanji and is 100% a virgin.

All crucial details

>under the rule ''join or die''
But Kid is still alive.

So is Luffy. Kaidou still wants both of them to join.

yeah and he wants Queen to force them to join or kill them

Queen is a slacker and Kaido is kinda lax because he's drunk most of the time

Why should Kaido worry when he's unkillable?

he's not uncapturable
if his captors happen to have a hax DF like sugar's, he's fucked

> handjob pirates
You need something, marine boy? Our captain Robin lends you a hand

Ridiculous df powers don't work on badass ppl. Imagine kaido getting slowed down by that foxyfags ability. Impossible.

>foxyfags
You take that back, Foxy is based

youtube.com/watch?v=htd5Ylo8hBc
youtube.com/watch?v=6HBwDM_tfew
youtube.com/watch?v=-VzGBvCcsFw
youtube.com/watch?v=d_VL8byfuhY
youtube.com/watch?v=FdCv2asmvCU

Attached: chop.png (123x122, 16K)

Why don't they just forcefeed Kaido a bunch of seastone- I doubt his stomach acid would be able to digest it, so he would be permanently weakened.

>Usopp runs alot
I'm now remembering how I tried to show this to some other kids in class and they picked on me for watching cartoons for the next three years.

>youtube.com/watch?v=C3BPgyhStLk

>Kaido wants to die
>Has a DF
just eat another fruit

I hope in 10 years rewatching the new amvs will feel half as good as rewatching these now.

Maybe he has. And now has TWO df powers maybe more...

>Kaido of the hundred beasts
>he ate 100 different DFs in a desperate attempt to kill himself, and they were all zoans

Is that the only reason he accepts SMILEs turning his subordinates into abominations, to make them suffer too?

Their flintlocks are even automatic, user. They just look that way.

Spoilers are today right

Wednesday, child of woe...

And what is today Chunk?

youtube.com/watch?v=M4aHRKoDyMM

Attached: 1557195707637.gif (398x226, 1022K)

It's not his df that makes him a monster. Remember he oneshotted luffy in his normal form (unless his normal form is a fucking dragon that ate some kind of human zoan df like oger or something... Why should chopper be the only animal that did it)

I was commenting on how Wednesday yields no joy.

We posting AMVs?
youtube.com/watch?v=XaUiijGP6Bs

Depends on who you ask, I suppose.

he's torn between:
-wanting to die
if not possible then
-create the strongest army to destroy the world

Great character desu

ZorojuroT.T

Attached: Ronin-san.png (175x239, 42K)

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Actually, foxy's would probably work and he'd still get destroyed. Either he gets stunned by Conqueror's haki, or either way he has zero chances to hurt Kaido while he's slowed down.

Perona's one wouldn't work considering Kaido is suicidal and depressed.

Big Mom's would and that's why Kaido takes her seriously

Sugar's probably would, but Kaido can still knock her out with haki, thus worthless.

There's a reason of Doffy shat his pants at the thought of fighting Kaido. He can OKHO his entire crew by himself

Good Morning

Attached: KibiKata.jpg (1056x1522, 514K)

Does anyone have the imgur link for drawanon’s stuff

Good morning

Attached: One Happy Family part 3.png (457x365, 143K)

imgur.com/a/kuhrkUZ

God, why is every single Charlotte so fucking ugly
At least one of Big Mom's husbands had to have had good genes, right? Are Linlin's really that terrible, that they are just incapable of producing anybody attractive?
That's probably the reason she wanted Germa's cloning/gene editing so badly, she was tired of her entire family being uggo.

I'm most interested in Killer. We haven't seen him and he and Kid are childhood friends so a potential betrayal will be interesting. He could also be Kid's man in the inside and that could be a fun turn.

Zoro just one shotted him and left him for dead in the snow. The only thing you'll get from Killer in the future is Kidd being pissed at the SHs for killing him.

>Katakuri
>Ugly
Acquire taste pleb filth.

well, she was pretty ugly when young, so yeah pretty obvious most of her kids are freaks

I mean look at Perospero, Katakuck and I'm not even sure what the hell she fucked to have someone like Opera. Also she got impregnated by a fishman considering that freaky fishwoman Praline that she gave birth to

That didn't happen Zorofag.

>Key point, he went straight for Kaido as soon as he entered the New World, specifying he wanted ''his attention''.
Yeah, that's why I find it weird for him, an apparent good-guy type character, to wholeheartedly aim for a position within the Beast pirates.
I don't know, his motives seem shady, but him being a covert marine agent inside a Yonko crew seems way to simple.

>fightfags have now degenerated to the point where they speedread fights too

Pathetic

Attached: 02.png (923x1300, 336K)

>Zoro just one shotted him and left him for dead in the snow
He didn't leave him, he joined him.

Did Kamazou eat one of the smiles as well?

You gigantic retard that's not killer.

What do you think is up to, user? I don't expect a betrayal from Killer and I don't believe that he's been hiding doing nothing, but what has he been doing? We know he's not plotting for a rebellion etc with the others. My best guess is that, seeing how he organised the meeting between the supernovas in their lair, that he'd use whatever ties he has in the underground to maybe hire mercenaries or assassins? But this was before Kid made it out. Assuming that they've already met, are they up to their own assassination plan?

>wavy hair styled stupidly
>covered face
>dual wields scythes
>indiscriminate murder
>only started operating in Wano around the same time Kid/Apoo/Hawkins did

Sure thing.

We still don't know exactly how Kid escaped right? Killer could have been behind that. There's a lot of possibilities. Oda has kept his fate pretty much hidden at this point for a reason.

He uses two long scythes while Killer used two side blades. Their hair also isn't similar. Also Kamazou works directly for Orochi while the other three are working under Kaido.

Are you really just going to pretend like his side blades AREN'T scythes??
And you are straight up delusional if you think their actual hair isn't similar. It's just styled differently, or do you think Zoro and Zorojuro don't have the same type of hair, just because one is in a topknot to blend in with Wano?
Working for Orochi/Kaido is a pretty meaningless distinction. Kaido genuinely likes Orochi, more than most of his useless fucking crew at least. If Orochi asked Kaido for someone that could do some assassination for him, he would definitely hook him up.

Attached: c0311.png (640x512, 533K)

They might be scythes but they're not long arm poles. Kamazo is just fodder. Oda doesn't write the way your proposing. And no there hair is not similar because of how it's layered and detailed not because of the style. They're not the same person Kamazo was just fodder. Also you're pushing your head canon fan theory as if it's a fact. Don't do that.

You're blind. Kamazo literally has the same kind of hair Shiki, Killer, Oars Jr, Weevil etc. have, just done up in a retarded ponytail. It's not a particularly important detail by itself, since the hair type clearly isn't unique, but combined with everything else it's pretty strong circumstantial evidence.

Attached: 1549147052935.png (444x374, 91K)

Completely forgot about the girl on the left, wano has been really underwhelming and forgettable

>killer who had a seriously cool design turned into muscleman no.7473627
Was the timeskip, dare I say... a mistake?

Stfu newfags. Kamazo is Denjiro, even brainlets should be able to figure it out.

Oda draws Killer's hair is spiked upward and looks like a bed of quills and spikes when properly detailed, Kamazo's hair is curled with a downward flow and lacks Killer's signature points. Also Killer has a beard post timeskip.

Remember when chapters were released on wednesday? Man that was the good time

Cringe. Sanjicucks are so insecure. Imaging actually making posts like these, and doing it multiple times

Is this the new 'Meadows is Kaido'/'Gin is a BMP' shitty-level theory of the week?

>fighting crew members leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
... Says the only crew member other than Usopp who got in an actual fight with Luffy and then left the crew

>I feel there will be atleast one great Momonosuke moment before Wano is over.
>Beats Orochi with a Haki coated training sword

That's surprising that you forgot her, considering she appeared literally the last three or so chapters.
Be honest, you haven't actually been reading One Piece, have you?

I actually liked the Meadow is Kaido thing because of how fucking insane but also not THAT far fetched it was

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

Attached: one piece.png (950x625, 565K)

No, but several timeskip redesigns were

That's a really long winded way of saying they both have spiky hair that starts pointing down and then curls outwards and up.

Attached: killer_bounty.jpg (342x260, 24K)

Attached: 12555468549.jpg (508x353, 34K)

That Nami looks like she's making cow noises

Better pairing.

Attached: 74958399_p2.jpg (600x847, 225K)

Am I right to assume that the people who didn't like the early Wano chapters wanted it to be boring swordshit like Movie 5?

TELL ME ABOUT KILLER

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

That's obviously because whites are sissies with low testosterone affinity.

Why the fuck are powerclowns so opposed to Kamazou being Denjirou again?

>post-GoT Oda would actually do this if he was not hindered by the shounen genre

Attached: one piece 2.png (953x666, 547K)

>Got one shot by Zoro who was starving his ass off and didn't have his strongest sword
>Meanwhile Ashura Douji is shitting on Jack

Right, left is a smiling freak.

>the shounen genre
>genre

Attached: Dereshi.png (1280x996, 1.44M)

He clearly did get paid and became a Shichibukai.
Ace was Blackbeard’s Skypiean gold pillar equivalent.

Narratively, it doesn't make sense. If Denjiro really was Kamazo, that means he was a traitor who explicitly joined up with Orochi. If that was the case, it would be a widely known fact that Orochi would parade around. Denjiro would have also explained to everyone the Toki Toki no mi sending Kinemon et al into the future, so that they would actually be ready for their shit and set up an ambush at the castle for them. Instead, everyone thinks Orochi is a paranoid, superstitious retard.

I can't deny the fun of it but c'mon
>somewhat covered face
>fu manchu moustache
shit was ridiculous

Still hasn't been disproven btw
Neither has the fact that Kaido has the Sun Wukong fruit.

Did you forget Whiskey Peak? Or did you just read too fast?

Where the FUCK is Denjiro?
Where the FUCK is Killer and Kidd's crew?
Where FUCK are the BMP?

Unbelievably based.

Usopp, Franky, Brook, and Jinbei were already leaders of their own groups when you think of it.

Surely you mean the Perospero pirates?

>Where the FUCK is Denjiro?
He must be Yasuie'ing casually somehwere in the country
>Where the FUCK is Killer and Kidd's crew?
My guess is Udon
>Where FUCK are the BMP?
They wee last shown wandering Wano waters

>flower pirates would suit robin
More like deflowering pirates amirite?

Franky wasn’t a pirate, but I assume he’d still stick with Franky Family anyway

>Ufufu, looks like we captured some cherry-boys again...

Attached: Ufufufu intensifies.gif (179x264, 69K)

Introduction-wise, I thought Tama was amazing and really cute, and Toko was gimmicky and sorta obnoxious, plus she didn't look as cute.
Now after all this time I believe Toko really is the better loli with a stronger personality and Tama is just lame.

what the fuck even is this ability? is there going to be some "soul of a swordsman" bullshit a few chapters ahead that explains this and azura?

youtube.com/watch?v=eXPFcgwsZIY technically an MMV but this is an old one I love a lot. It's got a lot of heart.

Zoro takes roids

People are at their most dangerous when pushed to their limits; Zoro had just been stabbed near the heart and was protecting a woman and a child while fending off two opponents at the same time.

None of this necessarily disproves it, we haven't seen Orochi talk about Denjiro or Kamazo yet and only one or two civilians have mentioned him at all, and the only of the last 3 retainers who explicitly knew about the time travel is Kawamatsu since he was present when they were sent to the future and raised Hiyori afterwards.

He just flexes really hard

EVERY FUCKING THREAD IT'S SANJI VS ZORO
EVERY FUCKING THREAD IT'S THE SAME FUCKING SHITPOSTS AND SAME FUCKING ARGUMENTS
I DON'T CARE WHO STARTS THIS SHIT AT THIS POINT JUST STOP
FUCKING STOP

Attached: 4a022face87c1bffb390465928352456.gif (500x280, 889K)

It all started when they had a hunting competition on Little Garden. They probably don't remember it but that's where Zoro and Sanji's animosity began. Just like Dorry and Broggy...

>JUST STOP
>FUCKING STOP
Oh but this is just the beginning user, tomorrow chapter 944 will kick the Sanji vs Zoro engine into overdrive. So just sit back, strap your belt on and enjoy the ride

Attached: 1558449837587.png (695x364, 174K)

Their rivalry is entirely Nami's fault. The only time Sanji willing to put it aside is when Nami tells him to, like making him accept the ball hat during thr Davy Back Fight. If she had just told her beta orbiter to knock it off permanently, he would've done it. Especially if it meant getting a handjob.

Then post Nami boobies fag.

>Nami
>touching a dick
Nah bro, her hands are for marine-girl pussy only.

You fucking copied my post from last thread ya prick!

Ok, from now on friendposting only.

Attached: 813faf831e867533e71749fb6340d9c4.jpg (500x792, 54K)

>zoro vs sanji posting will last for over a hundred years
nice

Doing something because it gets you the outcome you want, and doing something because you personally enjoy it are different things. I would jerk off every single ESL speedreading phoneposter if it meant they would never post again, but I wouldn't enjoy it.

Tama:
>friends with one of the Yonko
>one shotted a member of the Beasts Pirates
>survived against Kaido
>turned Baboonmaru, Komacchiyo and Speed into allies
>real and very useful Paramecia devil fruit
>can cook rice and weave kasa hats

Toko:
>WAAAAAAAAH DADDY
>O MY TOAD OIL
>HAHAHAHAHA
>failed SMILE fruit
>can't do anything by herself, constantly puts people in trouble

Attached: chad tama vs virgin chopper.jpg (386x278, 34K)

I wonder if Momo is getting better acquainted with Tama's SNATCH

Based. I want to rape Toko while telling her what a piece of shit her dad was and how he sold her into prostitution for chump change. The only thing she'd be able to do is laugh.

Tama is truly better in every singe way, but we’ve forgotten because we feel so bad for Toko at the moment.

The question is, who will Momo choose for his bride?

Attached: censor.png (179x192, 20K)

I'd fuck both of them to be honest.

Momo is a retaded tittiefag. He doesn't have good taste, so he has no interest in lolis.

So will Katakuri pull a Kakashi and turn out to be Yonko level strong not that he has no reason to pretend to be perfect anymore? Or is the gap still too wide?

The CHAD Big Mom Pirates
>Literally everyone in your family has a REAL Devil fruit
>Have your own fucking archipielago kingdom
>Everyone living under your rule is glad and happy
>Have an army of monster soulified objects to top it all off
>Eat for pleasure
>30 feet WamCHAD Captain

The Virgin Beast Pirates
>One or two devil fruit users, have to actively hunt potential members for more devil fruit users
>Entire army consists of either retards who can't stop laughing and can't swim, or fuked up science failure experiments who's abilities are an inconvenience more than a powerup
>Completely fuck up the only island you've taken home in
>Have to share island with the reigning Shogun
>Drink to forget about depression
>20 feet Manlet Captain

Attached: 1479436159332.png (259x347, 33K)

Tama is going to grow up to a Nami tier cow after Wano starts getting real food again

I hope he motorboats his imouto without realizing who she is.

Probably, but Momo has no way of knowing that right now, does he?

No but he can make her his arranged wife and make his retainers give her a breast growth friendly diet

>Orochi doesn't like people laughing at him
>Gives fruits that force people to smile and laugh to everyone
I just realized how fucking retarded Orochi is and now I want him dead sooner because that's Spandam levels of stupid

So after last chapter's reveal it's pretty much confirmed that, in order to have a happy Wano ending, Vegapunk will show up by means of CP0 as requested by Orochi, help the people from Ebisu Town and explain the whole drill of DFs, right?

Why do that when he could just arrange a big tittied Wano woman to be his wife instead?

Also, will we get a FrankyxChopperxVegapunk teamup to help the Wanoese rebuild?

Because he can adjust the meals to give her bigger breasts as she grows older.
Why settle for a woman whose breasts are set in stone when you can build one to have the BIGGEST tits?

This fucking guy.

Attached: 1381281805527.png (570x558, 117K)

Tama:
>WAAAAAAAAH ACE
>O MY POISON WATER
>failed kunoichi
>can't do anything by herself, constantly puts people in trouble

Toko:
>daughter of a daimyo and friends with a Kozuki heir
>running speed is 100mph
>very entertaining comedian
>acted as matchmaker for Zoro and Hiyori

Attached: 1556386115733.gif (200x241, 40K)

Soba mask is the best thing to happen to this manga

Attached: tol.png (79x243, 19K)

so where's oda going with the girl who can control animals with fruits? will she have the power to control zoans?

Guys, Jinbe is really late.

Shut up Soba Mask

>daughter of a daimyo
Who sold her into a whore house.
>running speed is 100mph
And still too slow to reach the execution in time.
>very entertaining comedian
Not really.
>acted as matchmaker for Zoro and Hiyori
And now Zoro is going to die next chapter from the hundreds of STDs he contracted from her. Thanks a lot you useless cunt.

Attached: 1555448613606.png (335x362, 83K)

Zoros death is on no one but fate itself. Not even Sanji will be able to stop it.

We already know she has the power to control zoan, user.

Yes?

Zoro can't die before he impregnates Hiyori

Attached: D2UPiI_UcAY2KiS.png (850x600, 532K)

She can control those shitty smile zoans since they're essential part whatever animal they happened to get when they ate the fruit now. Still don't know about the pure zoans.

Ah, yes. Whiskey Peak. Whiskey Peak... When LUFFY attacked ZORO due to a giant misunderstanding. That Whiskey Peak? Yes, I remember that.

Maybe YOU should slow down.

He already did.

I mean, Zoro isn't going to die, but the deed with Hiyori is already done.

If it works on SMILEs it will definitely work on regular zoans, possibly even more effectively.
A real zoan fully and seamlessly merges the animal "spirit" into whoever (or whatever) ate it. A SMILE still has the animal "spirit" distinct from the eater, yet the kibi dango still affects the person too.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: eyebrow.png (456x220, 125K)

Is it even possible for her to get pregnant at this point? She's been taking her bodyweight in birth control every day for 13 years and has every known STI known to man. Pretty sure her womb is toxic.

>tfw not Sanji

Attached: akainu smile.png (987x605, 297K)

>tfw Oda doesn't have the balls to let Sakazuki turn Mariejois and all the degenerate CGs into a smoldering crater

I think we found a real degenerate here

You only said got into a fight, not initiated.

Suck my linguistic balls

You are being intentionally dense if you don't see or acknowledge the clear distinction between instigating a fight and defending yourself. Stop it.

>Get BTFO
>Hastily move goalposts

End yourself

I just saw a theory that Kyoshiro is Kinemon’s son.

This actually makes sense since Oda is trying to make is identity a mystery and he’s the only other person other than Otsuru and Kin’emon that looks like an old Japanese painting.

Vivre cards coming next week

Attached: DAljcg0L_o.jpg (840x1200, 536K)

>have no real argument
>greentext and meme
Yikes

Attached: 7iv0AcwB_o.jpg (840x1200, 478K)

That does leave the question why the Yakuza boss lets his own mother love in shit town in the middle of a literal wasteland, but I’m sure there’s an explanation of that theory is true.

Attached: blacks have higher estrogen levels.png (873x533, 64K)

Makes no sense.

Tama a cute. Toko a trash.

Attached: toko.png (985x766, 31K)

kin isn't drawn like an "old japanese painting" at all. this dude was the inspiration for his character

Attached: Kinnosuke_Nakamura_I_as_Kikumaru_in_Fuefuki_Dōji_cropped.jpg (258x368, 55K)

>5.11 - 5.29 = insignificant
>5.29 - 5.48 = significant
I'm white and I have a problem with this.

>Kumadori's Birthplace will finally be known

I thought Kin’emon was based off of this

Attached: 397EF84A-288A-4DE3-9D2E-6441ECF53314.jpg (503x768, 151K)

Attached: Tokotrash.png (296x376, 40K)

if i'm not mistaken, that painting represents a kabuki actor playing the role of a servant. kin definitely has more the appearance of a samurai

Lol what a weak edit

Attached: 1555379145167.gif (333x333, 1.12M)

Did you?
>the only crew member other than Usopp who got in an actual fight with Luffy and then left the crew
>got in an actual fight with Luffy and then left the crew
>and then left the crew

I thought that was the point.

You'd think with all the estrogen and xenoestrogens entered into our society over the last hundred years, that black crime would go down, not up.

This image is racist.

Does anyone have the Hawkins "Make sure we can see your feet!" panel on hand?

Sperg-tastic post, truly.

>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
NONONONONONO.... PLEASE.... PLEASE, MR. ZOROJURO-SAMA. PLEASE DON'T KICK ME OUT OF THE CREW FOR LEAVING BACK ON WHOLE CAKE ISLAND. YES, I FOUGHT OUR CAPTAIN AND EVEN KNOCKED OUT HIS TOOTH BUT.... BUT.... BUT IT WAS JUST A JOKE. I DIDN'T MEAN IT. I'M SO SORRY PLEASE. I KNOW I NEVER APOLOGIZED LIKE USOPP, BUT PLEASE DON'T KICK ME OUT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>*SOB SOB*
I'M SORRY. PLEASE, MR. ZOROJURO-SAMA. YOU ARE SO COOL AND ATTRACTIVE AND GET ALL OF THE WOMEN LIKE THE BEAUTIFUL HIYORI, AND I AM JUST A PATHETIC, WEAK VIRGIN. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I HOPE THAT I CAN BE AS COOL AS YOU ONE DAY. PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO NOT BE A VIRGIN ANYMORE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: shameful.png (351x275, 85K)

Is he from Wano?

Attached: jigoro.jpg (687x1593, 708K)

>Kinemon is a fucking servant confirmed
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF KINEMONGOLOIDS

No. He's from Amazon Lily.

Zoro dies on the 59th Wano Chapter CONFIRMED

lol'd irl 10/10

this one is too long and stupid. too many words.
2/10

Will zoro cut 7.000 to protect his family?

Attached: chopping carrots.jpg (852x480, 25K)

Depends. How many men does Orochi have?

Attached: Protective Parents.png (1373x515, 596K)

No, but O-tsuru is. Who's to say he can't take after his mum?

WEEEEEEHAHAHA

Attached: WEEEEEEHAHAHA.jpg (640x480, 100K)

but usopp and sanji didn't like fighting luffy
on the other hand zoro was ecstatic to fight luffy

>Sanji post TS: women avoid him like the plague and do everything they can to ignore him. Even his Oda sponsored plot handout waifu deleted all his memories just to get away from him. This has just made him more and more desperate, where now when Luffy thought a woman was potentially going to be raped it was Sanji
>Zoro post TS: women are literally incapable of leaving him alone and use any chance they get to touch him. Even though he wants absolutely nothing to do with them whatsoever.

Why would Oda do this

Attached: 1535116446444.jpg (734x1334, 304K)

Attached: FBE6C984-5B76-4C7F-83B5-894CCD455389.jpg (402x400, 136K)

As a joke. Oda loves his gags
>Sanji is a thirsty virgin that would give anything to be with a woman, but none of them want him. Meanwhile, all the women throw themselves at Zoro, even though he's too serious and focused to care

Sanji is an *ncel while Zoro's volcel

But it's so tiring. Just let Sanji nut inside a woman so he can calm down already, and let Zoro practice his swordsmanship in peace.

>the only time you can confirm that zoro had sex, a kid was in the bed with him
i th-think we should rethink this shitpost, zorobros...

Damn guys, I can't wait for the spoilers in a bunch of hours, finally the 944 meme is going to end like the 900 one and the 800-something about that Sanji cover with the crane and the briefcase

Attached: YUZJJ31.jpg (1077x853, 153K)

TITS OUT FOR DRAGON

Attached: HCbI2pL.jpg (1079x901, 108K)

Who is Otama's mother?
I think orochi is otama father ..
He has purple hair

Attached: tumblr_pim6n6zGoC1troixao1_r1_400.jpg (104x244, 19K)

Zoro is still a virgin, he does not give a single shit about women. At absolute best he jerks off into his bandana, AKA Kuina's panties, every once in a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=NQKzXHnBo9c

I like the idea of Croc getting into retrowave.

Attached: croc.gif (250x359, 1.3M)

Sanji has had women ready to jump on his dick nearly every arc though.
Mermaids, Viola, Reiju, Cosette, Pudding, the women of the Flower Capital

Attached: 1544459018575.png (180x314, 63K)

>retrowave
DESERT

I remember fucking thinking that from day 1

Maybe a kunoichi since she wants to be become one.

ill love the shitstorm if this happens

>Reiju
True

HEY MOSSHEAD
Dinner’s ready, I know you said you aren’t hungry but it’s important to have energy for the fight with Kaidou, and as my fellow crew member and friend I want you to be in the best condition for that

Attached: C1A258AA-8EC1-4BC6-BE82-A955F1461BCE.jpg (500x281, 92K)

*FOR SABO

Z-ZOROBROS, HOW COULD THIS BE? WELL ATLEAST WE HAVE TASH-
>smoker and g5's personal travel fleshlight
UH WHAT ABOUT PERO-
>mihawk's sheathe for his BBS
OH YEAH WELL RECENTLY WE GOT HIYO-
>wano's top literal prostitute for twenty years
NOOOOOOOOOOO
I WILL NEVER NUT AGAIN, GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT SANJI-SAN

Attached: 1558752564331.jpg (500x375, 30K)

wrong gender, lads

Attached: beda.jpg (675x1200, 104K)

Kaido is a retard
Caesar is a shitty scientist
Big mom is a fat whore
Dragon is a failure
Doflamingo is a chad

Not everyone who interacts with a person of the same gender is gay you massive fagot

keep telling yourself that, user

Attached: betty call.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

These Sanji and Zoro post have been top fucking teir lately. I have to say though, Sanjifags shit post have been on point. Get your shit together Zorofags

cracker would shit on doffy

No wonder Zoro's obsessed with Kuina. She was the only girl he met who was still a pure virgin. He's a vanillafag all along.

are there razor blades this time?

Doflamingo got his entire family killed because he couldn’t STAND not being a rich, privileged scumbag

They literally can’t, they don’t have enough to work with, just goes to show how shit Zoro’s position is right now

it rises up in the week, peaks on spoiler day, and drops super hard on release day

NIGGER TRIES TO MAKE A MEME AND FAILS, FUCKING KEK MAN FUCKING KEK.

>zorobros
nice falseflag

imagine getting on a boat to get laid because you couldn't score in your hometown
its like those sad divorced 50 year olds who go to thailand to get laid

>Don’t worry Zoro, I’ve got King. You help Luffy take Queen.

Attached: 0C1ACCEF-27F0-4192-BD8C-0FE24CCC8AA7.jpg (1181x1188, 394K)

Heh.

They’re on the side. You didn’t ask for them this time but I wasn’t sure if you didn’t want them. I know you like to try and strengthen your jaw while eating, so if you want them, mix them in.

Attached: 9FE3A0EF-0D13-442D-9D8B-D9AA9732FECF.jpg (751x1063, 130K)

Rent Free

>its like those sad divorced 50 year olds who go to thailand to get laid
speaking from personal experience?

Attached: lelsbian.png (97x95, 30K)

>imagine getting on a boat to get laid because you couldn't score in your hometown
>its like those sad divorced 50 year olds who go to thailand to get laid
holy projection
hows your thailand boat internet retard

The difference is Zoro doesn't want them.

where's the motherfucking spoiler god damn it

Or more like Zorofriends are the mature party, and don't prattle with mindless shitposts.

Cheers, bud.
I'll have Nami bring you the dishes when I'm done.

Attached: 9pkcrey4c5v11.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

Based and friendpilled

Queen? Nah Queen is too much for Zoro.

What he needs is a good jobber, someone who fails at literal everything they ever try to do...

You know, someone who’s “the jobber” or even “the drag down” if you will

That was a different case when Sanji wasn't as strong as he is now

That’s a boy on the right

The real question is which of these lolis will be Momo's future wife?
They both have good arguments.

Attached: [shitposting loudly].jpg (417x406, 108K)

Thanks
Oh and also
YOU’RE WIDE OPEN

Attached: 30DE01A1-D204-4DAF-B903-4FB9E13927AF.jpg (820x1445, 215K)

I'd take Sanji any day of the week, eating delicious food for the rest of your life is the best bet you can make.

>King actually allowed Big Mom to get into the country and she's about to fuck up my prison
>Queen did nothing to break Straw Hat and Kidd, worse he let one escape and is actually helping the other to power-up significantly while he sits on his fat ass watching sumo
>Jack is Jack
Why are his right-hand men so incompetent?

Attached: sad kaido.jpg (233x216, 14K)

Transvestite-hell, nosebleed and hitting muh luffy will never beat stairs and the all-time hit 'never gonna loose again oops I lost again',

>mfw I’m always narrow closed

Attached: 58F937D7-F9DA-4AB5-BCBA-C93F8A79E9B6.jpg (400x300, 22K)

>went through his literal, personal hell, the worst thing he could realistically imagine
>people are surprised he's stronger pre-powerup than someone who was babysat by the world's best swordsman and got leftover pussy from him

M-MASAKA?!
FUCK ZOROFRIENDS
DELETE THE ZOLO X NAMI PICTURES

Imagine begging the person you want to surpass to teach you, embarrassing.

Because none of Kaido’s crew ever needs to be competent. Their captain is a dragon god.

Big Mom’s crew on the other hand needs to be competent because their captain is a fat women child.

Still like her more desu

This bitch's design is stupid. The hat is dumb and the mini-skirt into long shirt looks really fucking dumb, just sort of there cause Oda likes drawing legs. The Sgt Pepper's jacket open and the tie is sexy, but everything else looks dumb.

wholesome and nicepilled

Do I gotta bring out the bullsopp again, SaNa?

Kind and bropilled

Attached: thank.jpg (427x600, 71K)

>Mermaids
Who then proceeded to ignore and avoid him once he started literally dying from his nosebleeds
>Viola
Who then proceeded to ignore and avoid him once he knew for sure that him and his crew were trying to take down Doffy
>Reiju
Has never shown anything but sisterly affection for him, you siblinglet. She made out with Luffy at the very beginning on the arc.
>Cosette
Who then proceeded to ignore and avoid him in favor of being his brothers' cumdump again
>Pudding
Who then proceeded to literally fucking delete his memories.
>Random Wano women
Who then proceeded to ignore him and lust over Nami instead.

Seriously, I'm sick of this shit. I actually like Sanji a lot when he's not interacting with women. If he got laid just once and calmed down already I would have absolutely zero qualms with him.
WCI was the perfect chance for that, but Oda had the brilliant idea to literally goddamn reset his memories, so we're stuck in this unending cringe parade indefinitely.

Attached: Zoro eating.jpg (540x578, 33K)

They gotta be a little competent, at the very least the Allstars, somewhat. (Even though King seems to be the only competent one at the moment)

The thing with Kaidou is, he's a suicidal drunk. It's not the same as Big Womanchild but it's still not very good. Shanks and Blackbeard seem to be the only Yonkou without particularly destructive vices.

ZOLOFRIENDS EVEN BULLSUOPPFAGS ARE SHITTING ON US NOW AAAA

You're like a baby. Watch this

>*those to finally meet again*
Heh..hey mosshead I've got news for you. My bou-
ZORJURO-SAMA!
>*a woman runs out from the crowd*
Huh isn't that...
>*she pounces on the swordsman*
HUUUUH?!?!? KOMURASAKI-CHWAN?!??! WH-WHAT ARE YOU...?
>*she begins to straddle him*
B-BUT I HAVE A HIGHER BOUNTY! I-I SAVED TOKO AS WELL!
>*she mounts on his dick and rides him*
NONONONONONO STOP IT AAAAAAAAA
>*he cums loud enough for the camera to pick up the noise, being heard across everyone in Wano*
>*Everyone is so turned on they begin to fuck each other*
>*a rape is also heard*
>*Drake passes out*
>*Hawkins is asking omen to show him their feet*
>*The camera cuts to Sanji and Orochi crying uncontrollably*
>*Kaido is seen still sitting in his chair*
WORORORORORO....THIS IS HOW WANO SHOULD BE!

Attached: Sanji.png (351x419, 107K)

I think I don't even have any.

N-No need, Bullsopp-samba, I-I’ll delete my post...

>caring about the biggest prostitute in one piece
big mom level mileage

Your falseflagging isn't fooling anyone.

Any pairing is better than SaNa. Zoro and Nami have a far better dynamic.

Underrated. I kek'd good

Get off Yea Forums Sakazuki

No

Attached: akainu.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I have an exam session that will probably decide my faith in life in only 3 days and I should be studying but here I am - reading One Piece instead.

If it's that important, you should be studying. Three days isn't a long time - you should be preparing for your exam and you can read One Piece when you're done.

>decide your faith
Explain. And when you’re done go study

Luffy would want you to study
Set up a Quizlet and use the flash card function

Fuck studying, join my pirate crew!

Am I the only one that laughs when I think about how the 4Kids dub would have handled some of the more serious, emotional scenes in later arcs? Imagining those dub voices delivering serious lines would have been hilarious.

Wouldnt they just chop off the entirety of them and cobble some nonsense together? It would be pretty funny and maddening at the same time

you are a prude one sakazuki, you know that

Attached: hina lingerie.jpg (1280x1806, 314K)

>Red Dog dragged Trace back to the big jail and now he'll be trapped in there forever!

>WAAAAAAAA! TRACE! YOU’RE DEADER THAN A DOOR KNOB!

Imagine the 'I want to live' scene in Robin's retarted southern accent (The dialogue would be different obviously). Just thinking about it makes me cringe.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (908x940, 60K)

>4kids Robin flashback
>4kids Brook flashback

>Our ship is going straight to Davy Jones' locker!
>Hey, Zolo! Pass the marshmallows!

>Yohohoho! Everyone is asleep already? This is the worst slumber party I have ever been to!

ZOLOPALS ITS NOT FAIR
I CANT BELIEVE SANJI GETS ALL THOSE KISSES AND WE GET NONE

Attached: zoro (2).png (494x431, 27K)

Is this the chapter that Zoro dies?

>All of my friends were bored to sleep by my music... I’ll never play the piano again!

4kids Robin was southern, so picturing her saying shit like I want to live would've been hilarious.

Guys let's take stabs at what 4kids One Piece would've sounded like. I wanna say 4kids Brook would've sounded like a stereotypical clown.

12th grade graduate here! My finale exams are coming soon but I just realized that I'm obsessed with Crocodile and I can't think about anything else except him. My final exams are coming in 3 weeks.
Pray4me

>beaten so badly she went comatose
Wtf 4kids?!

Attached: Kuina_Anime_Infobox.png (273x457, 129K)

Why do I love this picture so much

Locking Namis mom in the darkest dungeon but then not bothering to free her once Arlong was beaten

They either would have given him the screeching voice of a rock star, or a stereotypical "spooky" ghost voice.

He would’ve had a black rapper voice more than likely

How would have the 4kids admirals sounded like?

How would 4kids even explain Brook being a skeleton? They obviously can't say he died

Just that he ate the Bone Bone Fruit and immediately became a living skeleton

>That line 4Kids added about fishmen only being 13% of the population but committing over half of all violent crime

youtube.com/watch?v=WCb4U4Qrek0
This is how I always envision they'd dub Franky.
Brook would be an over-exaggerated Brit
Jinbe I'm not quite sure what they'd go for, I was going to say Italian godfather gangster given his Yakuza elements but they'd almost certainly use that for Bege.

Imagine putting your pride before your ambition.

It's cool, even if you weren't reading One Piece you'd procrastinate with something else instead.
Don't let exams distract you from what you enjoy in life.

Still no spoilers?

Who would win the following fights

Doflamingo vs Jack
Vergo vs Page One
Senor Pink vs Babanuki
Lao G vs Holdem
Baby 5 vs Speed
Dellinger vs Daifugo
Buffalo vs Dobon

Attached: peak male body.jpg (322x446, 21K)

>DvJ
Jack. Just on the basis that Doflamingo wouldn’t be able to hurt Jack, and Jack has near infinite stamina. Doffy would get tired and Jack would win.
>All the rest
Doffy family wins. Why put Vergo on the same tier as Pink, Lao G and the rest? Vergo was literally Doffy’s strongest man

tonight

>Jack
>P1
>Babanuki
>Lao G
>Baby 5
>Daifugo
>Would be hilarious to watch

>P1 beats Vergo
In what fucking universe

Spoilers for the next chapter

Attached: 61813496_10218579874430823_7923332659520995328_n.jpg (732x960, 99K)

>I can't wait to reunite with my old friend Laboon the singing iceboig
>Oh. I blew him up

Attached: 4kids Laboon.jpg (590x579, 33K)

Yes ;_;

Attached: 1559029908279.jpg (538x340, 29K)

No

Attached: Hiyori refuse.png (120x271, 18K)

onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/4Kids_Entertainment#Story_Changes

>this is what zoro is beaten by in the original
wtf nips

Attached: f82486c4234424520633ddf0a888a1e8.png (292x836, 73K)

Cute and bestfriendpilled

What voice would Caesar get in the 4kids dub?

He's using the oxygen in his muscles to power up

I SAID NO HUGS

Attached: chief.jpg (750x720, 136K)

>Vergo puts Sanji in a stalemate
>P1 sends raid suit Sanji flying
The One Piece universe

Would be adorable but probably not going to happen

Zoro and Sanji the best bros of One Piece

>zoro keeps getting lost very easily
>nami is the best navigator in the world
O D A
D
A

Not even close

I really hope Zoro says something about Sanji leaving the crew on Whole Cake Island. He made it very clear during Water 7 that he will not tolerate anyone picking a fight with Luffy and then leaving.

weird way to say luffy and usopp

?
Luffy's forgiven Sanji
Zoro twice now was willing to give up his pride and ambition for Luffy
He's not going to do shit lmao, especially while injured

They'll bond over protecting Toko

Attached: 9aa505508da3947a95838ff7680a4f82.jpg (560x420, 68K)

They're both turbo virgins compared to Shanks and Blackbeards crews just chilling on tropical islands all day

>Big Mom
>A virgin

Attached: 6236D45C-085B-4134-A292-CA14AE5722B4.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Hou didn’t understand Zoro’s rant at all, user.

SHIT THAT MEANS ZORO IS GONNA TO RELEARN HOW TO USE BOTH ARMS FOR WANO

He knows nothing about the fight, there's no reason why anyone would tell him and there are way more pressuring things at hand to discuss shit like that.

Its not just Luffy's decision. Just like how Luffy was all about forgiving Ussop originally, Zoro made it clear that he needed to apologize to everyone in the crew. Sanji would need to lick the bottom of Zoro's sole before he forgives him since he should know better.

Why would he? It was more like Robin situation.

don't you dare

Attached: 1558718650828.png (197x226, 49K)

>Robin's southern accent
>Not incredibly sexy

I WADDA SAIL WID YALL

Is the dirt that Ivankov has over Crocodile related to his horrendous and embarrassing dancing career that got swept under the rug by the Newkamas?

Attached: tumblr_mzytc14MY31ssbae2o1_r1_500.png (500x562, 571K)

Left will grow up to be a pig, right will become the next Boa Handcock, screecap this.

>can't wait for that end-of-series-fight acknowledgement between Zoro and Sanji that has been building up for 20 years
>where they will finally begrudgingly admit the other is maybe a little strong or something
>Oda has been building to this for years
>remember that it was already ruined by one of those shitty movies

ZOROS DYING TONIGHT TONIGHT

ZOROS DYING TONIGHT

Attached: 002-003.jpg (1781x1300, 1.57M)

Mihawk knew Zoro’s overall skills when Zoro appeared on his island.
Oda never showed us how Zoro beat them, and also Mihawk was impressed he even tried and didn’t believe Zoro had a chance vs the humandrills which had perfectly copied Mihawk’s sword style, sans haki.
Therefore Zoro’s ancient sword style > Mihawk’s sword style.

Another interpretation of Ultima Major is that someone else dies and Zoro gets mad and we see him use a new ultimate technique.

>"Now that I've got my blood pumping, I'm gonna pound that pussy cat into pudding!"

youtube.com/watch?v=bAWQcAoBk7c

Attached: 1542770539963.png (246x238, 115K)

>there are people who unironically believe that Zoro will fight Sanji over what happened in the WCI

Attached: 30.jpg (138x150, 14K)

What if King kills Zoro?

I'm not sure if I like this ironically or unironically but I appreciate it

what do we say to the god of death, zorojuro?
youtu.be/k1frgt0D_f4

Attached: smug shinigami.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

strawpoll.com/a4khxwdy

Attached: 1454184193927.jpg (199x213, 23K)

Attached: tPGrxUL.png (727x473, 411K)

Otama is sexier.

At least Otoko's butthole doesn't stink

Odysseus’s fatal flaw.

>Kneel

Attached: sadi.png (471x718, 488K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hqcCOzjNXTA

Attached: 1544482524142.gif (500x375, 972K)

>"y-yes"

Attached: domino pizza.jpg (768x768, 116K)

Ogod we even have the multiheaded snake.

Any guesses what fruit Teach gave him?

I keked way too hard you bastard.

The Ibuprofen-Ibuprofen fruit

More.

I think I'm willing to accept One Piece AMVs as long as they have a maritime theme to them

you guys really don't know giasecando?
youtu.be/18C6CDGYZpY

youtube.com/watch?v=b-VIvTO6q1U

Attached: 10784651235.png (244x244, 128K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Oeik56f0tiM

Attached: 1536606002095.png (353x472, 172K)

implying any normal-sized man could smash her indestructible 6-foot tall hymen
Why do you think she wants an alliance with the giants?

i want to say the kage kage no mi but i'm also a moriafag so dunno lol

Attached: moria og.png (468x246, 206K)

where are my spoilers

Attached: Akainu.jpg (300x206, 13K)

I want to hug luffy hard

You don't know what a hymen is do you?

Penis size has no correlation with height in One Piece, same as IRL. The average giant has a 6 inch penis, same as any human. Same for the tontatta.

smug pikachu amv poster you could go at this all day

I'm going to sleep now. What a wonderful feeling, to wake up tomorrow and find the spoilers ready to be read. Aaaah

I'm still afraid of a potential virus fruit.

Please hear me out I need to know how you feel about this I am high What if Raftel is a fucking christmas arc? Can you imagine that? Like Santa clause and shit and one piece ends on a Christmas card

Get back to work Oda

No

youtube.com/watch?v=Op6FOzPBpQU&fbclid=IwAR0lsilC-ThVNjkvNIs3Ff7M8VbFKqyRh4so4Fc15lbk_whaj-0yaSt4cNY

Attached: 1478445436548.jpg (401x300, 25K)

Certainly a better feeling than staying up all night just to fall asleep an hour before spoilers drop.

>Christmas arc
You mean Drum Island?

NYAA

Attached: Avalo_Pizarro_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (311x376, 50K)

ELVES
THERE WILL BE ELVES

Imagine living in the country where this motherfucker was your king

I bet the subway system was very convenient

HERRO EVERYNYAN

At least he made the trains always run on time

What was his tax policy?

purrtty good

friend and basedpilled

I TOLD YOU THERE'S NO FUCKING ELVES IN ONE PIECE

WHY WOULD WE WANT TO BE PART OF A SERIES WHERE THE MAIN PROTAGONIST IS VERY OBVIOUSLY GONNA BURN DOWN OUR TREES

You're not in OP because elves are shit

Retarded but cute

Attached: 20209952_p5.jpg (323x482, 38K)

Depends on the elves. Fair Folk Elves like in Discworld? Cunts. Tolkein elves? Usually bros despite the meme. Warhammer? They're always cunts but so is everyone else.

Elves that barely know they're elves? Best girls.

Attached: Pandoria_Portrait.png (634x634, 418K)

That's One Piece's motto

I thought it was "Will be on Break Next Week"

Brown elves? Based

Attached: 9ae.png (944x1410, 794K)

FATHER CHRISTMAS

GIVE US YOUR MONEY

Attached: Emporio.png (427x653, 439K)

Why do you guys have such strong opinions on elves?

They tend to be the cause of and solution to every fantastical problem out there

Attached: tg elf.png (500x255, 77K)

They're Mary Sue: The Race

Elves are gay long-eared tree-hugging narcissist faggots that got an early start on Humanity, barely did anything with it, and think they’re hot shit

They are ugly tree goblins

Attached: REMOVE.jpg (1071x419, 198K)

Only if the strawhats will be the grinch, I want them to do more evil pirating.

Attached: 73374716_p0.jpg (1000x1850, 1.54M)

NO HUGS!

itt: fantasy pol

Superior race coming through

Attached: maxresdefault3.jpg (780x444, 96K)

UH TO ALL THE MERMAN OR FISHNIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

too bad I can't write a big think piece on the role reversal of elves and orcs in hentai

Based
Love me some Orc women

Attached: C1C6C899-471B-4395-8644-EEC3BAA6EDFD.png (800x600, 89K)

Dog will be the last nakama.

Attached: akainu.jpg (225x225, 23K)

I LIKE O-TOKO!

How much money does a double whopper meal cost in one piece.

I want to know how far 1,500,000,000 beri takes me

200000000000000000 beli

Attached: jumpin toko.png (111x151, 11K)

cringe

All the gold they took from Skypiea was worth 300 million belli, and that was what, 500 pounds at absolute most? That's 600,000 belli per pound. A lb of gold costs about $20,000, so that would be an exchange rate of 30 bellis per dollar. Or you can just use 1 belli = 1 yen = 1 cent.

I think Toko sucks!

based

Im here I'm raising Zoro's bounty solely because the laws of the universe refuse to allow Sanji to stand at Zoro's level.

After the fight I'll low his bounty again

Attached: Im_Manga_Infobox.png (302x704, 297K)

832 beri

sanji's been zoro+ level at WCI and above without the raid suit

Attached: 1558716388429s.jpg (125x93, 4K)

Attached: 1492683495753.png (239x268, 45K)

Im would never do that, she’s strictly a luffyfujo

This is what Sanjicucks actually believe

just like zorocucks deluding themselves that kamazou was yonko commander tier

Kek

Well yeah, she's a whore, of course blowjobs are on the table. The better question is does she do anal?

>luffyfujo
Who do you think her self insert is

WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS

>sanji
blitzes one of the flying six, an ancient zoan
>zoro
jobs to hawkins and got his worst injury ever by an assassin sent for a kid

Kamazou isn't yonko commander tier but he'd at least beat Page One more easily than Sanji

>killer for a couple of years for people orochi didn't like
>anyone strong has been recruited or killed or sent forward in time
>"he's fucking powerful, zoro is lucky he beat him with that wound only"

Attached: 320218_1259009438561_479_361.jpg (479x361, 20K)

Sanji would have been raped by P1 without papa's suit.

Herself

>turn invisible
>push guy away
>immediately start running for your life

This is considered impressive to Sanjispics

Attached: 1419466876778.png (500x655, 356K)

Zoro would've been raped by everyone without Sensei's Sword, Dragon slayer maxed out sword, and Cursed edgy sword

You know what’s more impressive?
Running away from fucking NAILS

Not again, bros.

>fodder absolutely fucks you and freak out you're injured before the actual important fight happens
>beat him anyway
>pass the fuck out as someone walks away with your best sword

This is considered impressive to Zorocucks

Also

He didn't run away, he took them like a real man. Sacrificed himself like fucking Jesus for the bigger cause of happy healthy loli eating some fucking delicious food. Goddamnit.

Yes, actually beating your opponent is always going to be more impressive than running away after a failed sucker punch, lmao

>zoro cant deflect a bunch of nails and runs
yawn

You almost lost your virginity but something happened and you didn't?

Zoro has canonically beaten more people barehanded and with the backside of his blades than he has with actually using them like swords.

>actually shits on page one while zoro runs from some straw
>the one that ran from straw is the impressive one
Huh?

While you virgins keep arguing over who gets to top this chad is going to defeat the strongest creature alive

Attached: hunk luffy.png (242x255, 34K)

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

This, he would've simply broken Pica in half if he didn't have his swords

And here I thought the friendpilled guy meant we were past this

What if zoro was raped

I sleep

Attached: b1c8ef3908e655fd317e255c31367eed.jpg (466x435, 26K)

Haha that'd be wild haha what if it was by sanji haha

>arguing over who gets to top this chad

Attached: sanjifags vs zorofags.png (375x1500, 1.24M)

Well, they kept it together for quite a while.

>number of people Zoro has beaten using his swords as swords: 12 (at most lol)
>number of people Zoro has beaten barehanded and/or using the back of the blade: over 400

Zoro's number one trait is his retard strength. If he wasn't a complete brainlet and used something like Sanji's fighting style he'd have been Yonko commander by the time they reached Thriller Bark.

But the people he beat with his swords could beat all the people he beat without his swords at the same time

This is what Zorocucks actually believe

If Jabra used a raid suit to get a higher doriki score than Kaku Sanjifags would call it fair.

If Kaku had an injured eye and opened it to get a higher doriki score than Lucci Zorofags would call it fair

A weapon is a weapon, fag

>implying

Just the sky shark alone shits on 99% of the opponents Zoro has beaten with swords. The only one who even stands a chance is the drunk fishnigger swordsman.

Attached: sky shark.png (1868x1401, 1.69M)

>zorofags sweating because sanjifags never mentioned that zoro needed a weapon for his feats

Would Doflamingo seriously have a hard time with Jack? Same as him vs Cracker? I would assume that he wouldn't have much of an issue with either, just based on his powers and how much mastery he has over them in the first place.

Attached: ZEHAHAHA.png (701x480, 372K)

Sanji needs legs for his.

Zoro needs arms for his

I want to marry Nami!

Attached: nami wedding dress.jpg (500x500, 79K)