>get a lukewarm response from it
>go back to doing nothing interesting

Attached: shimarin.png (800x800, 707K)

>hobby-based anime inspires me to try out a new hobby
>spend a bunch of money on it
>set a Mexican forest on fire
>go back to doing nothing interesting

Did he get away with it?

The moral of this story is never try anything new and just stay in your room forever.

Just don't go whole hog on buying shit before you know if you like it.
I love Yuru Camp but I just go on day hikes now, not trying to piss away money buying a full set of camping equipment. But also it's too cold most of the year.

>not knowing Mexican thing is a fake news

Attached: 1538935072446.png (202x279, 82K)

>start local Keijo!!!!!! League
>break hip in semifinal

Bow what do I do?

>Hobby-based anime about a hobby I already participate in
>Hope it will inspire more people to try it
>It sucks

Attached: Motorcycle show.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Camping sucks unless you're going with buddies and getting fucking plastered and stoned, or going with a 3D slut and fucking her raw in the woods while she deepthroats a grizzly or whatever.

Camping is great! I start drinking around noon and eat like shit literally the entire time.

iktf

Attached: 1494398102374.jpg (543x800, 304K)

>hobby-based anime inspires me to try out a new hobby
>the anime was boku no pico

Don't talk to me, cyclist scum.

Attached: 7EG7YnZ.png (842x1191, 753K)

Did you actually watch the show? They literally do nothing when they camp, they dont even camp properly. They just set up a tent in a designated camping area with water, firewood, toilets etc, and cook food.

The show made camping look stupidly boring.

I have never met a cyclist that wasn't at least 40 years old.

I'll talk to you with my butt and you'll like it

Attached: 1546974059129.jpg (838x1200, 529K)

>GAR anime inspires me to work-out
>it goes slowly but surely
mfw

Attached: 07d.jpg (427x300, 16K)

Would you try camping again for her?

Attached: rinpinecone.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Real camping is the friends they made along the way.

>made camping look boring
Its supposed to be relaxing bruh. Sometimes I camp and hike a bunch, sometimes I just lay around the campsite and drink all day. Different strokes

>anime/manga with good art
>reminds me how much I wanted to be an artist
>sit down to learn art
>blankly stare around for half an hour
>slip back into bed and browse Yea Forums on laptop half-interested until 4am

Attached: 1550680652176.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

>Hobby based anime inspired generations

Attached: 86.gif (500x375, 617K)

Roadies skew older while MTBers (esp. the DH/FR crew) skew younger, and BMX riders are of course even younger. Which is why Idaten Jump was good for lil' stoners.

Attached: idaten jump.jpg (500x686, 111K)

No anime has done greater damage to all of humanity. It actually made people think eurobeat wasn't a tragic joke genre that deserved to be forgotten like disco.

>pointlessness of life makes we want to die
>desire to pursue risky hobbies rises
>buy a motorcycle
>the only time I feel alive is when riding
>coming back home from a ride makes me want to die even more

Sounds like someone is back on the rocks.

>tfw hobby is dying

Attached: dagumi.gif (560x550, 1.07M)

for what I investigated I think not

Attached: wic8oxjkdvf01.jpg (1896x2860, 997K)

I have never met a cyclist I didn't want to run over.

Attached: 20190512_163335.png (611x395, 214K)

On that note, this is the best thing about Bakuon.

Also, Jesus Built my Suzuki

Attached: 56264856_p0.png (941x1329, 980K)

Why is she staring at me like that?

Because he’s fat as fuck or a hick with poor gas mileage

Or he's a cyclist

okay smokey

lole

>Hobby base anime inspired a handful of impressionable youths to buy a used FRS and gave /o/ a mythical story of shitbox supremacy

Attached: 1558322748187.png (587x566, 347K)

my girlfriend is so cute

Attached: 1555624517187.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

>bored to death
>remembered back in the day I used to ride a bicycle
>spend hundreds on a new bike
>ride off course into a main road while trying to get the groove back after not riding for 10++ years and get it by a car
>in hospital with a broken arm and leg and hundred dollar bike investment down the drain

At this point I wished the car would just killed me instead

>get a bike because fuel is expensive and I'm a poorfag student
>stick to bike paths like a little bitch
>no problems to this day
Feels good.

reminder that yurucamp is now NTR

it always was, Nade for Fuji-san

Attached: 1553809255217.png (905x1280, 981K)

Good for you OP, bodybuilding anime starts next season.

Dagashi Kashi

Pour one out for all the dead anons and mangled cars in ditches or tboned by trees.

Same for me with guitar , fuck you dude.

>He's also a motorcycle bro
AYYYYY MY PEOPLE

Attached: 1548244041139.jpg (720x730, 83K)

I have never met a cager I didn't want to u-lock in the back of the head.

Attached: 1491623576549.jpg (568x533, 55K)

>hobby-based anime doesn't inspire me to try out new hobby, but later on pick up hobby incidentally and as a result rewatch anime and enjoy it more
I'm just about to set off on a 3 day cycle of Mull and there'll be some wild camping too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Long Riders! - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.05_[2016.11.06_06.50.35].jpg (1280x720, 460K)

no one is scared of some soiboy on his fixie bike

K-On unironically inspired me to get back into music. I was even in a band for a while, but I got bored after 5-6 years of it.

Not the dude you're replying to but I have a car, a motorcycle, and a bicycle.

Every time a cager has tried to start some shit with me, they were never willing to get out of their cage and face me. Every single time they pussies out and drove away. There was no miss-understanding my words. "Get out of your car then", "Get out of your car and talk some shit I'm right here". But they never did.

Now here I am, reading this keyboard warrior bullshit from a cager, mfw

Attached: 1548234776001.png (736x634, 655K)

You sound like a hothead. I hope for your sake you learn to settle down before you get settled down.

>hobby-based anime makes something seem fun
>just get even sadder knowing i can't even try it because my spinal cord is fucked thanks to a car accident & it hurts to even sit up & watch fucking anime let alone actually try to do anything

Attached: BARBER FORTE.jpg (1440x1036, 96K)

T-that's sad.

Take your meds, grandpa.

test 3

Once one of my friends got out of his car and punched the shit out of some dumbass pedaling his bike up the middle of a freeway onramp at two miles an hour
My friend was laying on his horn obviously so the guy on the bike stopped and pounded his fist on the hood of my friend's car
There was already a huge line of cars behind this guy and a cop pulled up while he was hitting him, he got arrested, you're automatically seen as the aggressor if you get out of your car no matter what the idiot on the bike does
The court made my friend pay for the dumbass's medical bills and fined him and made him do 6 months of communiy service picking up garbage and cleaning filthy bathrooms in public parks, getting in fistfights by the side of the road over this shit is just dumb, the only sane move is to drive away

Not really, I had fun with it while it lasted. Moved on to other hobbies.

Have I been this place before?

I picked up drawing because of bakuman. Wish there was painting classes instead

>watch long riders and yowamushi pedal
>want to buy an expensive bike to be cool like /n/

Attached: 1548428278367.jpg (300x300, 23K)

I also liked Frizzy-chan. Rin is the best though, that pic is fukken saved.

Attached: 42eadcb46e5e04451093f46aac3654c0.jpg (512x694, 58K)

>sit down to learn art
yeah that wouldnt work anyway buddy

>implying Fujisan won't go yandere and destroy the entire Japanese civilization

Attached: 1528597074063.jpg (348x348, 13K)

Some years ago I bought expensive running shoes and would attempt to do laps at the local high school track (it was summer so no class and I avoided if I saw people doing shit). I could barely do a lap before my fat knees and ankles started to really hurt so it was mostly me just walking in between a few spurts of slow jogging. I kept that up for a few weeks then quit. I was doing it for Emi and even pretended she was there with me at least at the start then just got depressed at how shit I was

I-is it permanent damage, user?

>not already having an interest in the outdoors

It's really fun until you contract n+1 syndrome and end up with more bikes than you know what to do with.
>7 bikes
>thinking about how much #8 is going to cost if I do it
>could get a nice used truck for MTB transport or a KTM dirt bike to die on instead
send help plz

Attached: n+1 is real bitch.gif (640x360, 3.06M)

>watch Ryuuou no Oshigoto
>pick up shogi
>watch san gatsu
>can't make it through one episode without playing a match
I swear I've been conditioned

You don't camp, you go occupy space where you aren't wanted. What you do is tailgating in the woods, not camping.

So find another hobby. I'm currently making various colored inks from scratch and using traditional methods, some of which I will use when I pursue ukiyo-e. I'm also a metalworker, locksmith, and i like to fix things.

There's always shit out there to do. You're not bored, you're boring. Stop being boring. People built everything you see, so start learning how they did that as the first step.

You sound like a typical cyclist cunt.

I got several of you cunts put in prison for years by baiting this superiority complex you retards all have. None of you can actually fight, but hot damn do you all want to throw punches. That shit doesn't fly in Colorado.

I know the feeling. My body is breaking down for a variety of reasons, the main ones being the decade and a half of neglect and abuse my mother subjected me to. After so many years of being starved and beaten and having all my medical problems ignored i'm literally falling apart, with my shoulders now refusing to stay in their sockets.

ok

i wonder if any user got baited into buying a minituba aka the euphonium.

That sounds mildly horrifying.
Good luck anons, I hope neither of you get any worse.

>Yea Forums tried camping
>set Mexico on fire
No. Don't use anime to start a hobby. You might start another fire.

Spending money isn't a hobby

>hobby based anime with cute girls inspires me to do my hobby
>my hobby is fapping

Attached: 1552825857413.jpg (1216x663, 134K)

>he expects us to believe his internet toughguy act
holy shit dude you need to unironically have sex

Attached: laughing whores.gif (500x354, 259K)

Let him be the tough guy, whatever makes him happy right. Sooner or later they run into the wrong person.
Take me for example: I dont try to cause any issues because I cant fight. Not because I dont know how to but because it could kill me. I am on blood thinners now. Someone takes swings at me will be shot. Not playing around, just will shoot to kill or stop the attack. 1 hit in a specific area or a fall to the ground could cause deadly internal bleeding before I can get to the hospital. I will just shoot them for trying the tough guy act, I dont hate them or feel any anger but I put my life as a priority.

Attached: 1559014956253.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

This

Attached: 1553456139647.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>it's another larping nigger thread

What the fuck isn't anime suppose to keep NEETs indoors and not outdoors doing stupid shit like this?

Outdoor neets are the best. You can watch them for hours trying to do normal shit and be quite entertained. Same for book worms and others. I've seen the same things with cub scouts that never went camping in the real wilderness or fishing in a real lake. Dont even get me started on the shit they tried to teach girl scouts.

Gatekeepers are back.

They should have never left

\conenichiwa!/

Yeah, I also love the "it's not a *real* hobby if you don't do it like it's 1899". Because there is really no way people can enjoy different aspects of one hobby.

Did you try out the new hobby with your new fun hobbyist friends, like the anime told you to, or did you try it alone, like a sad loser?

Attached: 6680841_teaser-big_1pih86_9P7grJ.jpg (480x270, 27K)

Friends?

Do you even watch anime? If you start a new hobby, you need to do it with 3 other little girls and become friends with them.

Pretty sure I'll be arrested if I do anything with little girls.

How did that happen?

i want rin to eat my cummies
the dog can watch

>anime inspires me to watch more anime
>it's perfect

Camping is the thinking man hobby.
>getting away from humans
>going back to our roots and nature
>igniting primal instincts of survival

Attached: mpv-shot0196.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

Enjoy your lice and ticks. I like to go the middle route and have some enjoyment.

>camping in summer

What's with that weird hair style? Is he a tranny?

Cod Liver Oil.

>igniting primal instincts of survival
Only if you really suck at preparation.

Is this the blog thread?

So? I camp when I want. I bring females with you know, they love that outdoor shit. Give them the whole shower alternatives and they are golden to the ideas.

Attached: no rinse products.png (1236x898, 1.85M)

Does it actually work?

Yes, bathing is still better by far. In cases of not available they do the job. Check Amazon, etc.. reviews. Not a replacement as more a filler in between when required.

>not camping alone
are you even trying

>have money

Must be nice.

Togashi pls

>Biker>Cager>Pedestrian>Squid>Cyclist

Attached: 1522979026107.jpg (1115x1500, 287K)

fuck u chump

Hi! Billy Mays here with the newest and greatest line from No Rinse Personal Hygeine, that's right No-Rinse Personal Hygeine, it does exactly what it says on the pack, keeps you hygenic with no rinsing required. Whether you're a fatass who can't fit in any bath made for humans or out camping in hillbilly country staunching the blood flow from the leg you sacrificed to the cannibal hick No Rinse Personal Hygeine Products will keep you clean and smelling your best! But I'm not done yet, order the No Rinse Shampoo and Conditioner today and you'll also recieve the No Rinse Shower Caps, caps that shower you for you! Add in to this amazing deal the No Rinse Bathing Wipes and, you won't believe it, we'll throw in a bottle of No Rinse Body Wash for Free! Yes that's right Free! Just sign on the dotted line and sell your soul to Satan today to get all these great products for just $18.99 and liberate my condemned aetherial form from this infernal hellscape of torment! Buy now and we'll also throw in a No Rinse Rope on a Soap!

Attached: 95f11976d7c317f4d849ed720f3b2ae9.jpg (970x1447, 152K)

>expensive
Is there cheaper DIY?
Also what do you do about dirty clothes?
And what do you do about clothes drenched with sweat? even after it dries the scent of sweat remains.

Didn’t Slam Dunk really popularize basketball in Japan? I know some guys at my school tried out for the team because of Kuroko’s Basketball and ended up humiliating themselves

>spending a whole bunch of money on a new hobby
>when a tent costs $20 and campsites are free
m8...

that was proven to be faked

>inspired to get involved in many different hobbies
>realize I'm good at absolutely nothing

Attached: 1522868313140.png (767x720, 755K)

go to Japan, it's a normal mode of transport that literally everyone from age 5~95 rides.
iunno why people from western countries froth at the mouth so hard like

>living in a country with ticks

Attached: 1542967950931.jpg (960x701, 141K)

>free
Getting rare nowadays, everything is being charged.
You can’t even go into a forest without the security or cops after you charging you for trespassing on gov or fed land.

>when a tent costs $20 and campsites are free
Might as well not use one. It's not like $20 tent is going to do anything it's supposed to.

>cycling
enjoy your ball cancer

Because driving is more common than cycling and cyclists are seen as a road hazard or nuisance to drivers.

>Idaten Jump
Not a name I ever expected to hear again, even on Yea Forums. Not surprised nobody else remembers it, Cartoon Network in America threw it on at 6am without marketing and didn't even finish the show.

Just as there's a difference between bikers and squids, there's a difference between pedestrians who ride bicycles and cyclists.

I fell for the writing meme from isekai threads.
20 pages so far.

Maybe because people in Japan tend to obey laws and rules.

Same, about 12 chapter so far
Too embarrassed to post my cringe otome vilainness novel though

Yeah, that's the sort of thing that works fine if it's 15-20C at night, otherwise it's only use is for taking to the beech to change (and fap) in privacy.

>not doing the chad riding style
Weakling please.

Attached: DC199D5C-6484-482E-8AAC-37C02F6FC8F3.png (549x309, 372K)

No one expects it to survive the summer, but with some duct tape it's good enough for a week or two.

Or just drop a bit more and it's going to last you a few years. And you won't freeze to death.

>people from western countries
Mostly the US.

>Yuru Camp is great but camping sucks
>meanwhile hiking is awesome but Yama no Susume is mediocre
Do worse hobbies make for better anime?

I don't need tools that last years for a hobby that lasts a few days. Why the hell would I do that at freezing temperatures? Camping is about being piss-drunk at 10 in the morning and yelling at deer and nature in general, not about having your balls freeze off.

>be cheap
>learn to do everything from plumbing, to electrical, to car maintenance, to computer maintenance, to IT.
>literally will never have to pay a repairman to fix anything for me ever again
>can't use my god tier fixing ability for a job because I don't have certs

Attached: 1555017446291.jpg (970x545, 771K)

>people from western countries
Stop conflating white people with Americans, you racist piece of shit. They aren't even real whites.

The sad things all these skills would make you a good husnado material back in 80s/90s, now people will think you're just some blue collar worker.

Attached: __shima_rin_yurucamp_drawn_by_hakka_tan_puriniih__sample-267bc7767c2521c5665f520d7d1f1db8.jpg (850x1133, 174K)

>>stick to bike paths like a little bitch

as a cyclist, I think our kind are the worst on the streets
>ride at half speed next to each other while talking
>ride on the street despite a bike path
>ride on the sidewalk when supposed to be on the street
>cross red lights like some colourblind fuck
>ride in pitch black night with no helmet, no bright clothes and no lights

Attached: 1554404219013.png (987x425, 144K)

>Do Internet tough guy act
>Complain when someone does the same

>ride at half speed next to each other while talking
Speaking as a fellow cyclist, you deserve to be killed. Anyone who does this should be hit by a car. 2 bicycles does not equal a car so stay the fuck out of the middle of the road.

I'm sure women will find it hot.

You misunderstand, that's what I hate about other cyclists I see nearly every day.

That's the goverment's plan. The endgame is tricking you into making children.

They're just janitor skills. Everyone has acquired them to some degree, and those who haven't can easily find someone for a tenner. I make $60 an hour in my field, why would I waste my time on maintenance work that some loser does quicker for $10? Hell, our perma-unemployed mushroom collector Tommi from the corner pub does all that maintenance drone shit for a couple free beer and bragging rights.

You are spot on. As a pedestrian, cyclists are trying to kill me, as a car driver, cyclists are trying to make me a killer.

The most idiotic experiences I've got were cyclists bringing their three vermin into it, the parents talking side by side in front and their little shits barely keeping up, riding in the middle of the lane, barely managing to keep riding straight.

Then cyclist overtaking me on a sidewalk of a bridge, bumping into me and almost making me fall on the busy road. Obviously running away.

My hero

Attached: 1554850395267.webm (960x540, 308K)

Not anymore.
Somehow having the skills to maintain your stuff, and the dexterity to do so is being seen as a sign of being poor/low social class.
>can easily find someone for a tenner
yeah right.
Most of these people overcharge you, repair things half ass, and waste your time that you try to save.

Attached: __shima_rin_yurucamp_drawn_by_ichigotofu__sample-ca1fe3805dd70df1ade91cf1cf9d4ad3.jpg (850x832, 200K)

Don't roadshame the cyclists.

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

Just kick the bike, cyclists got higher chance to die when hitting you anyways

Hard to do it when they come from behind you. And when both using sidewalk which they shouldn't do, and ride bicycle on a bridge, which is illegal as well.

This is where you fucked up.
Don't be a sperg and try to start at 'PRO' level next time, try it out with what you have available to find out if it's your thing and leave the expensive gear purchases for later.

Fuck you, man. Disco is great.

Women (whores) don't belong in the outdoors.

>rewiring a house is janitor skills
You do realize electricians bill around 60 to 80 an hour right?
>redoing a pipe system under a house is janitor skills
Again plumbers normally bill around 60 an hour

Just get wet wipes, baby powder, and hand sanitizer.
You get the same degree of freshness for a fraction of the cost.

Its because they are used to Juan coming in and fixing it then it breaking less than a month later because Juan decided that he didn't need to put wirenuts on exposed wire. As an electrician I can say that our union is 99% white. If you get an electrician that isnt white you called a shit company.

That is a lie. Handywork is the cornerstone of being a man. Having to rely on other men to fix your stuff shows weakness and whether they like to admit it or not, women do like seeing a man fix problems in the home, it shows reliability. The reason it is seen as poor work despite how well it pays is because of the dirty appearance of many workers. Fixing other people's shit for a living and fixing your own shit because you know how are two vastly different things.

>Handywork is the cornerstone of being a man. Having to rely on other men to fix your stuff shows weakness
Pure cringe
I hope no one is stupid enough to promote you to a leadership position. I bet you'd micromanage everything and constantly bother everyone with your attempts to prove how not weak you are.

>not knowing the difference between self sufficiency at home and work place management

If you can't find the time or be bothered to fix a shorted out wire or change the oil in your own car then you are a sad excuse for a man. Go suck down some kale.

I bet you pay people to mow your own grass.

You sound incredibly insecure. Like you know you posses zero masculine traits so you're trying to convince others that it's actually bad for men to be masculine.

>letting people screw you out of money to fix something you could easily fix yourself with minimal work

Attached: 1557713236543.jpg (690x720, 77K)

cope

I had my breakers replaced in my box at home and got quoted $400. Looked up a video on yt and replaced them myself for like $60.

>change the oil in your own car
Now I understand why water in US is not recommended for drinking. I have rough idea what Americans do with the oil after replacement.

Yup, the only difference is that if your house and the whole street goes up in flames because of your great expertise, you are going to be the only one responsible for it, otherwise it would go on the person that did it for $400.

Less talking, more working, Ahmed. My toilet isn't going to fix itself, go be manly there. Chop chop!

Cheap tents are more just sturdy mosquito nets. As a whole your sleeping bag is more important than your tent.

>drain oil onto pan
>replace with new oil
>put used oil in the container that is now empty
>drive to closest auto store
>give it to them to dispose of

It's not hard dumbass. Water in US is fine what the hell are you talking about? The PPM in my tap water is around 35.

Imagine having no confidence in your own handiwork.

Dude I hope to god you don't actually pay someone to unclog your toilet for you. How useless are you?

Electrical is actually pretty easy and replacing breakers is literally just turning off the main, unscrewing the wire from the breaker then putting a new breaker on and screwing the wire back in.

>white supremacy

>anime is a commerical for children's hobby models
>you fall for it anyway

Attached: 482935_gundam-guy-mobile-suit-gundam-mechanic-file-wallpapers-size_1037x1500_h.jpg (1024x1481, 362K)

I actually really liked Long Riders. QUALITY aside, the girls and the story were cute.

>women do like seeing a man fix problems in the home, it shows reliability
That used to be 20 years ago.
My neighbor didn't believe me when I told her I'm a doctor after she saw me fixing my AC

You have to have a high school diploma and a ssn to join our union and they want to see the school transcript to make sure you took algebra 1 and 2 and passed. Not our fault mainly whites fit that criteria

It doesn't matter if it's easy, the only thing that matters is who would take the responsibility. The second insurance company finds out you messed with it, you are paying for all the damages yourself.

Actually if your breaker causes a fire it is most likely due to a defective product, or do you think that you have to rewire the whole house when you change a breaker?

If you cause a fire replacing a breaker you deserve to die to be honest. A fucking 5 year old could do it right.

>muh scary electricity

>manlet
I'm not /fit/ but manual labor gave me great endurance.
Few years ago I joined a group build few houses for the homeless as a charity.
Many of the so called "chad" was in it for the instagram selfies and the pussy, although I hated it but I was delighted to see them struggle to lift a door, or even do 10 minutes of wood sanding.

Not him but commenting on oil changing:
I might actually start doing my own oil again for the first time in years. I have been driving lowered sports cars which are a collossal pain in the ass not only to do the change, but also make it questionable to carry a tub of oil in. Just bought an old ford pickup, so doing it myself is a no brainer. /blog

My dad showed me how to do all housework since he was a tradesman. I work IT at a soulcrushing place but never have I once had someone fix something in my home. It feels good to fix your own shit but that just might be my personality.

Really depends if it's worth my time. I've found that fixing a car aside from oil and tire changes are never worth my time since I don't own the tools for it. My cousin owns a garage with lifts and specialized tools, and he can fix in a couple hours what would take me a whole day or more. However I can build and fix computers and troubleshoot issues, so I tend to be the one that gets called when the computers are messing up. My brother is in accounting and handles everyones stuff come tax season, and my dad is in construction and no matter what you fix he'd have done it differently. Pretty much just a trade system of skill sets works for us.

>watched Yowamushi pedal
>bought a road bike
>I liked it too much
>Bought a second better bike
>Now I'm pretty fit and I weight 15gk less and I'm near a peak performance weight.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yowamushi Pedal The Movie - 00 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.25.15_[2017.01.13_03.39.43].jp (1920x1080, 187K)

>messing up a simple wiring
>being afraid of responsibility
>thinking those guys actually know what they're doing

Good on you user. Remember if you have to raise it to change break pads use jackstands as a safety.

>Sir, I found the cause of the clog, it's the unicorn pink dildo.
>Do you want it?

>highschool graduate

>trusting an illiterate sub minimum wage hourly slave over your own two hands

>Fiskar
>not old school Viking hatchet

Attached: hult_mini_50e007f7f5.jpg (511x366, 19K)

>have hobby
>watch an anime based around the hobby
>it's It's just a shit ton of Moe doesn't teach nothing not motivates about the hobby
Fuck you K-ON

Based dad.
>It feels good to fix your own shit
It's not just you, the sense of accomplishment is nice.

Electricians make a ton of money user. I made 600 in one day with 8 hours of work replacing someones meter box and breaker panel.

Good luck proving a product defect when everything's burnt down. The enemy insurance companies will happily agree that you're the one who's going to pays their bills. Can you fight the legal battle alone too?

>fixing computers
I'll give you a point that IS a skill.
I'm disappointed you didn't pick a construction skill form you dad though.

I wish that was me, at least I would have a good excuse to do nothing with my life instead of just looking like a perfectly healthy lazy ass.

>incel noises

Women don't have much muscle power.

hahaha
i'll trade you in a fucking heartbeat my dude

What is your T count user. I assume you are a lanklet who couldnt manage 10 pushups.

>watch goku
>learn how to kameha
Are you guys even trying?

Attached: 45453244233.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

I am 23 years old and I have never ridden a bicycle.

>being this much of a pussy

I wish that were possible. Just to see his face when he slowly comes to the realisation what a gigantic moron he is.

It's a freakin' hatchet. It is not any heavier than a nata Shimarin uses.

Attached: 1520332368432.jpg (1200x1050, 159K)

Imagine all the neets going to the gym due to the weightlifting anime beginning next season

I don't speak steroid retardese, user. Try English.

I hated them because they were doing a shitty job, and I had to revise it making me do the work twice.
Even one of them said "The homeless won't mind, they should be grateful we're giving them a house"
>incel
Are you implying I have interest in 3dp?
You sir, have crossed the line.
May /fit/ have sexual congress with your mother and conceive many brothers and sisters for you then proceed to sodomize your posterior.

Attached: __john_rambo_and_kagamihara_nadeshiko_yurucamp_and_etc_drawn_by_taka_takahirokun__sample-e427135124c (850x953, 142K)

Not weight, I meant the strength needed to cut wood with it.

>user doesn't lift to honor his waifu

Attached: 16f476f8.jpg (1417x1080, 98K)

Naw, just a guy seen it in action on myself. Was stuck in a hospital and they wouldnt let me use the shower in the bathroom. It works.
Sure, many others. This is one I know is pretty solid to do the job. You are welcome to try other brands. As for clothing? Not sure besides the standard camp suds soap and a bucket. Hang to dry and good luck.
They can, just control the environment and they will love you more.
You are welcome to do so, but present them those products and they will look at you in pure disgust and think you are shit.

Attached: 1556863368978.png (665x369, 249K)

It's mostly just useful for getting around if you don't have a car (so only really applicable if you live in a dense city or are a kid).

I guess I'll have to put it into terms a young lady such as yourself could understand.

Men strong, woman weak.

if it's not after the first week of no sleep due to all of your extremeties feeling like they're literally on fire it's 6 months+ later when you realize that living minute-to-minute on painkillers has not only made taking painkillers no fun anymore but they've also fucked you worse by making it 3x more painful to go sober bc your body has adjusted so that numb is now normal

Fixing a computer isn't hard user. Do you not read books to expand your skillsets?

>not being a renaissance man and have many different skillsets to use

Not that I'm against handiwork or effort themselves, but all this to impress 3DPD? What a waste of time and such petty reasons to put in that much effort. This mentality is the real weakness here.

What a sad sight that would be. /fit/ trying to approach a female human, even if it's my 62 yo mother. Almost worth recording for Youtube. Well, I hope your skittles will always be green, your line at Walmart always the slowest and your favourite girl of a show will never show any nipples, even if everyone else is fucking like rabbits.

I'm still waiting for my slice of life pilot anime that doesn't involve any chair force shit

You’re gonna make it bro. Just wait til the lifting anime comes out. I hope I can help some other weebs get /fit/

>Well, I hope your skittles will always be green, your line at Walmart always the slowest and your favourite girl of a show will never show any nipples, even if everyone else is fucking like rabbits.
All skittles are the same flavor, what dumbass at walmart relies on some dumbass to scan their items when self checkout exists, and that's what doujins are for.

>smelling like a baby and toilet products
Disgusting, real man don't bathe at all outdoors.
Don't wear a shirt, only wear short pants and a good sandal.
If you need to bathe go in a river or stream.

>home repairs = micromanagement

Attached: 1534699446671.png (384x350, 27K)

Lmao. Imagine lying on a basket weaving forum.

Insurance companies don't care if it was actually that you brainlets. If you hire somebody, they'll go after him, not you. It's hard to pin it on somebody that is certified, but it's easy to pin it on dumbasses like you that think they ate all the world's wisdom. Hope you'll figure out some DIY method to pay whatever damage was caused whether it was because of you or not.

And once again, if as you put it "illiterate" people can do it then why can't you? Are you dumber than a high school graduate?

What is your profession user?

Can't what? What are you even trying to say? For the less mentally talented I'll repeat myself: it doesn't matter whether your doing was the cause of the damage. When they know you were the last one to touch it, it's on you.

Not sure if troll or genuinely retarded. This is not about ability. Just because you can do something doesn't mean it's a good idea to do it. Like licking door handles. Or taking a six digit dollar risk to save the $30 a certified scapegoat would cost. How can you not understand that?

If you cause the damage you should take responsibility like a man. But at the same time if you know what you are doing that doesn't matter. And if you want to be an extra faggot about it if it is burned to shit dont say you did renovations you idiot.

Pot calling the kettle black retard

I see, troll then.

If you cause a fire using modern wire cabling and breaker systems you are retarded. I literally rewired my entire house with 12/3 mc and 12/2 romex cable no problem because it was a 75 year old home. Installed a brand new panel and breaker system as well. That was 4 years ago and I haven't had a single problem wheras before I had more shorts than I could count and the wire I pulled from the attic was frayed and torn up.

>if you know what you are doing that doesn't matter
It sure doesn't. You are going to be responsible either way.

And? If you do it right then you do it right. You can either be confident in your skills or not. I am confident in my skills so I do not worry about there being issues. That is what double-triple checking is for.

The only way you are going to legitimately start a fire is if you have faulty breakers that don't trip when the amps go to high. Almost every single electrical fire is caused by failure of the breaker to trip when the amps goes over the limit and burns the neutral out.

t. Electrician

You probably think home electricity works like how you saw in a movie where the guy keeps getting shocked. If you get shocked that will trip the breaker and shut power off to whatever is sparking up.

I have some skill with drywall and can build a deck, but I'm not journeyman level by far.

If anything happens that has even a slightly something to do with electricity and you messed with it, they won't pay you a dime, however hard you might argue that it wasn't you.

How do they prove you did it user? Do they have cameras in your house that watch for tampering? There is a reason electrical fires are the easiest way to get insurance money because theybare the hardest to prove negligence.

>Fixing a computer isn't hard
My one cousin's pc was overheating, and had a fucking mouse living in their pc. Have you ever tried to clean shit and piss off of a motherboard so that it will still work? My family treats computers worse than the Kennedy's treat cheap hookers. My dad thew his cellphone because the voice recognition on google couldn't understand his hick accent.

My hobby is writing like those novelist anime mcs.

Attached: you.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

You can wash a motherboard in an alchohol bath user. Also I'm pretty sure the threads theme is fixing your own shit not other peoples.

>Buy new MTB after yuru camp
>Have to travel trought shitty sprawl to get to hills and mountains
>They're filled with people going for walks, even in winter
>Heavy breathing while going uphill like a fatass
I never asked for this.

Attached: 1557850438914.png (823x744, 355K)

Actually, the thread's theme was supposed to be about IRL experience related to hobby-based anime.

Listen to you, man. Your fear of failure is so high that you'd rather shell out big money for a simple fix that can be performed by a retarded monkey because of the one in a billion chance that you'll fuck something up and set your house on fire. Just keep a fire extinguisher handy, faggot.

Insurance fraud on electrical fires is done a few weeks/months after calling electrician to check your shit. Therefore, they can't call it negligence because you have proof that professional checked it out and gave a green. If you don't have proof that you called an electrician in the last 20 years then guess what, negligence. At least that's how it works in the first world.

He probably wouldn't know how to use it and call the fire department for a simple grease fire.

Also lots of tobacco residue, pretty much had to use xylene to get it clean which is used to clean car brakes. The point I made though is that I fix some of my own things, but outsourcing really shouldn't be an issue. Also the thread is about hobbies inspired by anime.

What about the oily skin?

Friend's neighbours killed their own daughter because they refused to "shell out big money" to have their gas boiler properly checked every two years or whatever the period was. She died while in the tub, CO2 was leaking everywhere inside.

I'm just not poor nigger-faggot to mess with stuff that I don't have expertise in.

Are crocs a "good" sandal

Stop eating so much oil, butter and fat.

>hobby-based anime about otaku watching anime
>Begin life of doing nothing of interest

Do you know where you are, faggot?

>falling for muh expert
First, I know some jobs are best done by professional people that have the needed skills and tools for the job.
What I criticize your inability to do simple fix around the house.
You're just lying to yourself and hiding behind "legal countability" to mask the fact you in fact lack the manual dexterity to wipe your own ass.

>not having a CO2 detector

Seems like natural selection to me

>can build a deck
That's good enough.

This. I am willing to change breakers, wires because they are easy. If I had to replace the fucking meter pole then yeah its best to hire someone because you need simple tools for one and complex for the other. user is just being a faggotm

>how it works in the first world.
You mean third world.

1. It was probably CO, not CO2
2. That came from not recognizing a problem (either by not checking it themselves OR by not having it checked regularly), not from fixing a problem incorrectly.
3. You should have detectors for any noxious gases that you're likely to encounter

Because where i live half the people you see on bicycles have a blatant disregard for any and all traffic rules, people around them and even their own safety.

That has nothing to do with food.
I go camping in humid areas.

No.

Attached: like this.jpg (750x480, 445K)

>gas boiler
Who uses gas boiler?

She deserved to die for not having a detector.

>You should have detectors for any noxious gases that you're likely to encounter
You think that somebody refusing to pay like $50 every other year to have a device filled with explosive gas checked out would invest in detectors?

It does and means you have bad genes, sorry user.
t. never got oily skin in any areas

That's why everyone outside of the US is moving to e-MTB.

Then they deserved it. Next.

No, they would invest in an efficent closed chamber heater.

>Hobby-based anime about a hobby I already want to participate it

Attached: gup.jpg (600x337, 71K)

I wouldn't mind learning how to rewire a house. That sounds baller as fuck.

Being in active war zone?

Forest fire isn't a big danger in humid or boreal climate user.
Guess where Japfucks go camping?

Attached: Campingstoler.jpg (1024x1024, 149K)

Literally the whole argument is "I like to cheap out on things that might kill me or cause major damages". Next.

>hobby-based kids anime inspires me to try out a new hobby
>get addicted
>move on from amateur techniques to more advanced ones
>kidneys fail and get lung cancer
It's all this beautiful siren's fault

Attached: rinko jiggle.gif (480x270, 240K)

>kidneys fail and get lung cancer

What fucking hobby is this?

>changing a breaker
>changing your oil
>unclogging your toilet

Is it really? These seem pretty simple to literally everyone else in the thread.

Note that none of those are actually hobbies.

Building plastic robot models

Attached: Nu Formula.jpg (1900x2994, 1.02M)

>This thread

Attached: Derailed.jpg (680x381, 95K)

ballroom e youkoso made me ask out the girl i liked for dance lessons together
its amazing how quick she started avoiding me

Well, you should have done it in a well-ventilated room.

I do carpentry.

I'm guessing you didn't bother buying a respirator for sanding, gluing, polishing, or painting...

Carpentry can be a hobby. Unclogging a toilet is not.

It's a joke, anons, I don't have cancer
one of my kidneys almost failed though

Any pilots here?
I got 49 hours

Attached: (Pilot_of_the_Great_Sky)_Eichi_Tenshouin_Dialogue_Render.png (502x767, 397K)

>Plumbing
Piece of shit to get access, piece of shit to get proper drainage.
Even pros fuck up drainage angles.
>Electric rewire
Its pretty easy, unless some retard has fucked up color coding somewhere, or the house lacks proper grounding.
It only really gets complicated for replacing parts of the fuse box, to increase ampereage on weaker lines.
Then again, most electrical fires are from appliances with factory weaknesses, or houses getting so old parts of the wire nets are at danger.

The problem with electrical wires is that its not hard to replace.
Wires are color coded, even 3 phase voltage.
Cables are color coded or marked for how much they can handle without melting
Ground isn't a complex concept
Visible wires only need to be at angle with each other, and when doing 90 degree turns. Otherwise you strap them down to avoid clutter if insulation is replaced or to add more space to install stuff.

It goes to the point where the only dangerous component is connecting the fusebox. Which there are industry standards to make safe to do.

tfw too blind to fly a jet
tfw cesnas are too faggy to fly

Imagine being this dumb.

>cessnas are too faggy to fly
I can assure you that every pilot ever all started on a Cessna. I love those little things to death and I would love to own a C172

I'd love a P-51 Mustang. Vintage planes are so fucking beautiful.

with carbon coat

I met a guy who flew a B-29 with Captain Sulley himself, said it was a joy to fly. I also met a retired P-51 pilot too.
The Boeing 777 is my favorite though, but a few other planes rank pretty high too

Doing my Copilot time now. Hours are absolute hell.

At least you made it through the grand filter

Too autistic to be comfortable sharing a cockpit with someone. Got 200 hours before I realized this

What planes?

SO IT WAS YOU!

Attached: types in nahuatl.jpg (400x400, 58K)

>watch hobby anime
>end up broke and fat(ter)
>fap to Hotaru

Attached: Dagashi Box.jpg (500x500, 99K)

Is it really that simple? I guess I should start doing it myself since I just bought a new one which would probably jack up service prices.

I've mostly flown C172SP and a PA-28 once
I want to fly 737s, 777s, and 787s someday

Haha, fatso.

Looks like Saionji

Yurucampers don't need to chop a big tree for fuel. Nata and hatchet don't design to do that anyway.

Why do you have to hurt my feelings user?

Attached: Crying.jpg (625x625, 48K)

Dont let people tell you that you can't learn something.

Attached: 913.jpg (728x1065, 140K)

Looks like this practice strategy of yours still has some potential for improvement. How about you make a plan first, about what to do during practice time? Allows you to have something to focus on when you sit down to learn art. Do some research towards a goal, work through a tutorial book or website, draw eyes or tits or whatever, there's always something you can do. Question is where you want to go with it. Draw your waifu in whatever pose and condition you want her in? Make her do and say whatever you want? As good as any other motive as long as it keeps you going.
If you have taste, then you're not going to like the results of your own work for at least the next two to three years. You have to go through that phase, there's no way around it. Things will get better, you will see rapid improvement if you invest a few hours every day.

I didn't know how to fly a plane at one point, then I got my ass into a cockpit and just learn
So get on your ass and draw

>I don't speak steroid retardese, user. Try English.

Attached: funny-skinny-nerd-flexing-muscle-P2XB4M.jpg (1300x1129, 108K)

is this autism

If you have to ask...

i mean that's basically all they are.
big mosquito net that also keeps snakes out.
if you have a half-decent swag you can just sleep on the ground

>traffic rules
>when bikes ride on the sidewalk
lmao

That description honestly applies to a large portion of automobile drivers as well.

Just because cagers are scum doesn't mean cyclists aren't.