Based older bro

Based older bro

Attached: IMG_20190529_000605.jpg (956x536, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kilfK1ppQB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When are they going to fuck

Typical. Horny teenagers with no siblings always having a fetish for anime incest. They can't enjoy wholesome relationships without thinking with their dick

Meh, in anime sibling relationships are usually far from real and they remind more lovey-dovey couple.Like, they don't make any jokes about each other or some stupid pranks or pick up fights, almost never get angry at each other. And that's unreal.

Imagine her biting off your dick

that's because the authors of said anime are losers with no sisters

You're drawing your expectations from your own culture's norms and entertainment. Im second gen and my family back east dont rough house or banter as much as we do here in the west.

>typical
When were women allowed to post here?

Obviously they emphasize the good aspects of having a sibling, but if you've never had similar moments with yours, you're probably just bad at your job.

>Streaming

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.44_[2019.05.28_21.36.37].jpg (1920x1080, 1010K)

Still waiting for pig bro to show up. These boring ass chapters should be rushed.

Spoiler alert for the anime only watcher.
Nezuko is such a good sis that three will be a demon that want to steal her to make her "his" little sister.

Attached: 0038-010.jpg (959x1400, 217K)

Attached: 0038-011.jpg (959x1400, 214K)

Attached: 0038-014.jpg (959x1400, 227K)

Here comes the best part

Attached: 0038-016.jpg (959x1400, 225K)

Attached: 0038-017.jpg (959x1400, 157K)

This means pig bro parts not getting rushed too so it's a good thing

Attached: 1556247402890.png (302x416, 128K)

Why the fuck did you put “his” in quotations? Rui is a boy, all the times he was reffered to as a girl were mistakes on the translator’s part

Can't wait for my wife

Attached: IMG_20190522_100744.jpg (814x541, 112K)

>These boring ass chapters should be rushed
Animeonly here. I appreciate the slower pace because I've watched adaptation where they rush the pacing and it always pissed me the fuck off. Golden Kamay anime was a god damn crime

Attached: 1525091533687.jpg (755x207, 86K)

he still doesn't know that frequent doses of purest love can heal her

Inosuke and Zenitsu are the new Sanji and Zoro

Nezuko is cute! CUTE!

Post some cute Nezuko.

I loved the few seconds he took to process that Nezuko was being insulted.

Hope the demon doctor fight is done in one episode

But you described my relationships with my twin sis

IMAGINE

Attached: 1555169364108.jpg (1920x1080, 696K)

How is this show? I see a lot of hype for it because of ufotable animation but is it actually good storywise?

It's alright

Most likely, if I'm not wrong, this week wsj will reveal more seiyuus, that means Zenitsu would show up by the second half of episode 10 and Inosuke 11.

IKR?!

Hopefully doujins can help is with that one

I want to pat Nezuko's head.

us*

Why is she so cute? I just want to protect her

Attached: D7KF63GU0AAhsKI.jpg (1200x988, 146K)

Someone post that Kanao x Tanjirou doujin to btfo incestfags

Story is whatever, the best part is characters, character interactions and fights.

>[HorribleSubs]

SHAMONE

Attached: 1558875486887.jpg (225x350, 40K)

>Pig boy is voiced by Kirito
I can't wait for all the edits with SAO scenes being dubbed over with PIG ASSAULT being screamed at full volume

Is your sister's name Sora by any chance?

Fuck your trips. Twins are a very different ballgame than regular sisters considering you're exactly the same genetically minus some chromosomes.

My older sisters borderline tortured me by stuffing my head into pillowcases when our parents weren't around because I was claustraphobic. Tried to rape me too.

A sister like Nezuko is for protecc, team attacc and carrying in a comfy sacc

Attached: 1557031161611.png (407x355, 111K)

you can fuck your twin sister and nobody will care.
I know that because i met a couple of twin who did that

>this week wsj will reveal more seiyuus,
How do you know?

breaking news local pigman is so fucking mad now

Attached: x6.png (959x1400, 838K)

It took you dipshits THIS long to realize that the appeal of this shit manga is incest bait?

At this point do we know that it will be a split cour or not?

Nezuko is so fucking cute

Well this mean I am very lucky. My relationship with my sister is good maybe because she also like anime but doesn't like yaoi stuff. We have the same taste in anime and movies so we get along quite well.

Somebody translated this page and it said that the next issue would reveal more of the cast

Will air until September

Attached: IMG_20190524_011207.jpg (1080x1641, 994K)

Seiyuu hopes?
I say Hikasa for Shinobu

Never because Zenitsu will fuck Nezuko instead

Which is funny because so far none of that has been great and it won't get much better for a couple of episodes still. The animes greatest strength right now is A E S T H E T I C

>more of the cast
So only drum demon? Because we already know Zen and Pig's VAs, and spider arc is one month away.

There are also the kids

Drum demon, the other jobber demons and the kids, specially the one who had special blood. That's my guess.

>they somehow find more A-list VAs to voice them
Not really. Fight animation has been great, and everyone loves the sibling interactions.
I'm looking forward to how she'll squeeze his hand next ep

I feel they'll do the full fight next ep and ep 10 we get the goodbyes and the hand scene

Ever thought about marrying her?

They are really wasting good VAs

Fine by me. I'm looking forward to ball girl being squeezed instead.

youtu.be/kilfK1ppQB0

The animation for the fights has been great yeah, but the fights themselves are pretty boring. And the sibling dynamic doesn't really have much going on at the moment. It's alright don't get me wrong though. Just my opinion.

My nigga Mamoru Miyano should voice Uzui and Kamiya can voice Rengoku.

Why does she have that shit in her mouth?

No not my type. She is the kind of person you want as a friend but not as a partner.

10/10

Attached: 1558769119352.jpg (443x800, 77K)

Ok I'll bite, what's this show about?

STOP
LEWDING
NEZUKOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: yotsubaheadbangEVENANGRIER.png (367x657, 233K)

That's hot!

For the love of God please post a new link for that!!

Attached: 1556870679765.jpg (460x276, 24K)

Did Urokodaki bathe Nezuko while she was sleeping for two years?

He's literally bragging about how hot she is, as he drags her around in chains with a gag in her mouth. Nothing wholesome about it, she's his little slampig.

Teen loses family to demons. Sister gets turned into a demon as a result. Boy trains to be demon slayer. Boy kicks major ass.

It's really good. A far sight better than most shows, anime or not. The most fanservice-y thing is the cute nezuko, which seems to be there for the sole purpose of shutting up redditfags that can't handle a genuinely dark anime. It seems to be handling it well enough that I don't think it'll eat into the quality of the show, the way it killed Berserk and many other promising manga/anime. Consistency in tone has never been something the Japanese are good at but this show gets close.

How about you neck yourself instead and spare us your vapid faux-saccharine bullshit you fill your emptiest hours with so you don't have to admit how desperately alone you are?

Do demons need to bathe?

Hey user are you actually fucking retarded?

She is seems like less of a sister and more of a beloved pet at this point. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

just the fact that he does not want to fuck his sister is already a positive for me

>already has a cute onee-san
What a greedy prick.

Now he looks like Killer Queen in a trilby.

Nezuko is literally the ONLY reason I picked up this manga

Attached: nezuko nade nade.webm (404x376, 285K)

Inosuke's long lost evil brother

this

what a ugly imouto

Attached: PTEshutupanddie.png (283x268, 72K)

Nezuko's breath must smell terrible.

can bacteria survive inside the mouth of a demon?

Michael Jackson turned her into a demon by kissing her so the bacteria also turned into demons.

>She is seems like less of a sister and more of a beloved pet at this point
That's the best phase of an imouto. Yours didn't go through it?

This, I won't hesitate to pick up anything with a cute imouto, lewd or not.

Dafuq?
You're a sick bastard

Is Nezuko constantly biting at her nuzzle or is she just sucking on it?

>tfw she turns into total sex bomb in her demon mode

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 52K)

Attached: file.png (1100x1100, 1.15M)

they dont, you fucking redneck

very cute

Attached: demon cat.webm (852x480, 1.03M)

Zenitsu is so lucky, to have a waifu like this and a brother-in-law like Tanjiro would be dreamlike

I want Douma to listen to my cries about life and then happily absorb me

so she got a succubus mode? lol

You can’t fool me you stupid lightning bitch, she can speak her real husbands name: emperor inosuke

>stupid lightning bitch
Based on his appearance in the OP, he's the vehicle of iaido wank, yes?

Attached: 1554208780101.png (351x364, 85K)

have a non-twin imouto 8 years younger. Great relationship. I can remember maybe 2 fights we've had, one of which was when she was a hormonal teenager.

Attached: 1541986742124.gif (370x251, 2.98M)

Attached: 1534581863574.webm (472x342, 600K)

Wish Goblin Slayer had voiced him

>almost less than half the dimensions
>only 22% of the pixels
>aspect cropped
>nearly 3x the filesize
it really takes a comparison like this to drive home how inferior gifs are to webms
i'm not yelling at you user for posting it, it just always amazes me whenever i see it illustrated

Attached: gif vs webm.webm (1000x414, 2.99M)

He has a soft voice and in the manga Inosuke's voice is described as deep it would feel ooc

His voice is super deep

It's good shounen.

"His" as in it wouldn't be a legitimate sister, just a pretend one.

The only reason why gifs are still kind of relevant is because iphones can't play wembs

soon

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 08 [720p]-0006.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Attached: 1558195600533.jpg (900x1260, 538K)

i think he'll be channeling pic related more than kirito

Attached: 1473752380727.jpg (1280x720, 36K)