Star Twinkle Precure:

Will we finally hear at least something about Hikaru's dad next week?

Attached: hikaru.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kXHUBLmdjM
youtube.com/watch?v=elcpXyZw3Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs
twitter.com/i/moments/1024960750941421568
twitter.com/AwwwwCats/status/1133355821109325825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That scene looks like a flashback so I'm hoping so. Either that or Hikaru's inability to make friends will come up again.

take the hint and stop making these threads

Gokigenyou.

Attached: D7qWuvdW0AAi4d6.webm (768x768, 317K)

Lala's feelers

>Lala's feelers
are they Hikaru's dad?

Attached: 74821342_p0.png (2894x3705, 3.71M)

You don't have to be here.

Did they recycle the concept of yes! into smile or are the similarities just an unlucky coincidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=2kXHUBLmdjM

youtube.com/watch?v=elcpXyZw3Ss

Attached: smol_happy_yes.png (370x351, 253K)

No it's not a coincidence. There are a ton of similarities but Y5 was superior in every way.

They are similar in some areas, but they have diferent themes.

I don't like Doki's finishers but I have to admit this as cool as fuck, lame but cool. Also, Regina being King of selfish's daughter is nice but I don't want a "She's also daughter of the queen" too, enough Suite elements with Mana parents and the OST.

Attached: image%3A7621049.jpg (1280x702, 111K)

Attached: alien.png (1131x1600, 814K)

Making Lala an arithmetic retard was a mistake.

Attached: 1558057955498.webm (394x394, 215K)

Attached: C0scSKsUoAA8PfJ.png (733x1100, 1.46M)

Oh shit, time to get caught up again.

Attached: 1497208160861.gif (480x270, 750K)

Why does Mermaidkig have all the kino pictures

I like her pics but Hover Flora is still the king

Attached: 060416.jpg (800x600, 87K)

The more I see Mana make that darn grin the more I start to like her.

>Umpire telling Bloom to go away
Wow rude that much. I've seen pics with FW and now SS, the other seasons had done the same?

Does Hikaru say Kirayama or Kirayaba?
Pic slightly related.

Attached: boo-urns-11034852.png (500x421, 125K)

Attached: D7qRcSmVUAAQK1S.jpg (539x800, 57K)

Attached: PrecureBlues.png (500x500, 206K)

Don't know. That on is all I have, but I would assume there's one every year. Maybe the kigs started getting more popular and had to do other things and couldn't have fun at baseball games anymore.

mktn knpk

Twinklezoinks

Let's split up, gang -lun.

That doesn't exactly answer the question.

God I wish that was me

She says kirayabaiyabai.

>Hoshina Hikaru (星奈ひかる?) is one of the four main characters of StarTwinkle Pretty Cure. Hikaru's alter ego is Cure Star (キュアスター?) and she is known as the Pretty Cure of Stars. Her catchphrase is "Glitterific~" (「キラやば~っ」 "Kira Yaba~"?)
What fucking sub group translates that as Glitterific? That's fucking awful.

Oh my stars, that's a yabai one.

Lala inspires children who are struggling with math.

I'm a programmer and I'll find myself doing shit like 320/2+10 instead of simplifying it (170) sometimes.
Actually doing the math is effort that most of the time, I can't be arsed to spend, not when I'm working on a machine that can do that literally billions of times faster than I can.

In a similar vein, if you had literal AIs around at every moment of your life, you'd only acquire the skills needed to utilize the AI to do what you wanted rather than skills to do it yourself, unless you were explicitly pushed to learn or were curious.

>Twinklezoinks
it's perfect but I hate it

Attached: 27.jpg (692x900, 119K)

To be fair "Glitterific" is the english translation of Brillantastico which is the spanish translation of Kirayaba, and as dumb as it sounds it's tecnically correct. Why someone use it instead of O-T one is beyond me (user meme with it so it doesn't count).

Wait, what's O-T use?

O-T translates Kirayaba as "Twincool".

Like sisters?

Double cool. Triple sweet.

I honestly can't remember, I can't bring myself to download one episode of ST for +650 mb when a single episode of any other season is ~80 mb, and HnF version just requiere 120 mb so I just wait for them and get the highlights from here.

Attached: image%3A7628468.jpg (322x159, 10K)

Its a pun retard.
Twincool sounds like Twinkle?

It sounds like twin cool. The long o sound is too different. And twin seems like twin. Like two of something.

Well post on their website and ask them.

Do you realize that "Kirayaba" is supposed to be a trendy slang? Putting an equal trendy and dumb translation is fine, that's why we have user's aproved list of Kirayaba replacements.

I haven't seen this list. What is it?

The cool part is fine, but why is it double cool? There's nothing about the sparkly sparkle.

ARIENAI

This one is really sasuga

In Japanese, it's kirakira (glitter, sparkle, twinkle, glisten, etc) and yabai (usually bad or dangerous, but here it's more like RAD).
Kirayaba.

O-T decided to go with combining twinkle and cool.
Twincool.
This one would be a-okay if it didn't sound like it was twin and cool.

"Glitterific" isn't a terrible translation for kirayaba, but since she says it so much, it's gotta not sound quite that retarded.
That being said, Hikaru is exactly the kind of dork that would say fucking "glitterific" if she spoke English.

Except the whole twinkle thing.

But it's twincool, not twinklecool. Twin is a word on its own already. It's very misleading. I don't hear anything about twinkling in the word twincool, just twin and cool. Cool things are sparkly sometimes I guess.

Except when you say the ENTIRE THING it sounds like Twinkle. That's the joke.
Why are you putting so much thought into a show about cute girls wearing cute clothes beating up monsters?

But it doesn't because twinkle sounds like inkull and twincool sounds like incool.

Fuck off

It's really not that much thought. It's just recognizing that different sounds don't sound the same. I guess that's a lot to expect someone to think about.

Attached: 1552803516952.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

The cool twins.

Attached: DULQ9cRVQAE8_1q.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

I would have figured that they would have had an episode together by now. Since they are the Sun and Moon of the school.

Are you ESL?
I feel like i'm talking to a brick wall.

Smile was kind of a spiritual successor/parallel to Yes5.

In some ways, other seasons did the same, Heartcatch to Happiness Charge, Max Heart to Mahou, but nothing as blatant and explicit as Yes5 to Smile.

You claim two words that don't sound the same actually, and I'm the ESL. You would know how this works if you bothered to get Hooked on Phonics.

>Brillantastico
That's pretty damn good.

It's not really that good. But it's serviceable. There are a bunch on the list that blow it out of the water, but it's definitely better than some.

>that don't sound the same
They sound close and that's the point.
Again, why don't you actually bring this up on O-T's website?

I would like to see this list.

They really are not that close. twing -> kull.
twin -> cool. Neither of the two syllables sounds the same. If at least one of them did it might sound similar. Nothing makes a twing sound in twincool. Is it twingcool? There's no twink sound. It's just twin. And then the c from cool doesn't connect to make that, it's part of it's own thing with the cool. It's double cool. Everyone who reads those subs without having had this discussion already is going to wonder why everything is double cool but nothing is ever doubled.

When I read the subs I just say kirayaba.

01. Twincool - used in ep.1
02. Astronuts - used in ep.7
03. Galacticool
04. Gleamazing
05. Dazzling
06. Sparklesome
07. Glitterific
08. Glintastic
09. Dazzlepic
10. Startling
11. Solarific - Used in ep.4
12. Starderful
13. Lunaradical - Used in ep.5
14. Supernovular - used in ep. 17
15. Nebular
16. Spacetacular
17. Zero gee willy
18. UFOutrageous - Used in ep.10
19. Lunarighteous
20. Lunawesome - Used in ep.16
21. Out of this world
22. Oh my stars - Used in ep.6
23. Shimmery-zingers - used in ep.13
24. Twinklezoinks
25. Blingerous
26. Rad - used in ep.9
27. Siriusly [blank] - used in ep.8
28. Meteorific
29. Stellar - used in ep.14
30. Lunatic
31. Stars above
32. Sparkly wonderful - Used in the OP
33. Sparkool
34. Blinkarific
35. Sparkleicious
36. Sparkleful - used in ep.11
37. Cosmosizzling
38. Cosmosuper
39. Cosmo-chic - Used in the ED
40. Quasarific
41. Starvelous - Used in ep.3
42. Solawesome
43. Luminarious
44. Galacterrific - Used in ep. 12
45. Galactastic - Used in ep. 2
46. Astronomical
47. Celesweet
48. Interstellar
49. Brilliantastic
50. Cosmosick - used in ep. 15

Attached: 1549552728523.jpg (1200x928, 193K)

MECHOKKU

Attached: Db6f439VMAAiWdB.jpg (800x800, 124K)

Please remove Glitterific from that list its awful.
>Sparklesome
My favorite.

But the glitter girls using their glitter pens to do a glitter makeover is totally glitterific!

Attached: HI I'M EMILY.png (857x443, 556K)

I"m pretty sure "I want Lala to step on me" is the last episode translation UNLESS user is a fag (which he isn't, or at least I believe he isn't).

stop Emily, get some help

I can't believe that Saban pushed this americanization shit in 2017 or whenever they did "glitter force".

The string on my bag of patience is about to burst over here. Please stop.

Who are you quoting my dude

You might as well get used to it, /pc/. I mean, /gf/. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Attached: a141565ac6f44c4c3039f11af85b70ae8.jpg (200x200, 14K)

I bet they come up with something better than double sweet.

Is Saban still dubbing precure? I thought they only did the one.

Isn't Kira getting the same treatment? Or was fake news?

Time for notVader!

Attached: vadersama.jpg (1528x800, 195K)

I don't know. I thought he only did the one season.

They did two, but no, they're not doing any more. Toei bought back the international rights, Saban no longer has them.

Fake news, it happens every year. If and when Toei ever does their own dub, it'd be under the name Pretty Cure again, like the FW dub was.

Attached: 1553916114315.jpg (1600x3410, 881K)

How could you forget the adventures of Maya, Rachel, Clara, and Mackenzie?

Attached: Clara and Mackenzie eating jelly donuts.jpg (716x584, 356K)

Got this girl is so cute i really can't believe she didn't have friends

Attached: 1558962625098.png (643x890, 543K)

It was fake news from a site that used a false Wikipedia edit as their source.

Probably cause I don't actually watch dubs.

Are those official logo designs? It would be nice to get a regular old dub and not a rewrite.

>Saban no longer has them
Thank god Precure is a animated serie, because their "ninja steel" version of sentai is beyond dogshit.
>Mackenzie
I want to say that it's fake and gay but Doki was dubbed. It was the best name they could give to Makopi? What about the villains? At least Alice get's a free pass.

How many episodes did they cut out of that one?

I love them

Attached: 1536458973132.jpg (1280x720, 604K)

>yfw Hikaru dad was the chose one to protect the Zodiac godess
>Abandon Hikaru Family to fullfill his destiny
>Fall on into the dark side
I bet TOEI ripping-off Star wars
Also they will ditch Sakurako for a Mao ( the true idol) twin sister for a red cure

Yep, straight from Toei's official website.
The FW dub was actually pretty straight up and down, they didn't change nearly as much as Glitter Force. So if we do get another dub sometimes, it'll probably be okay.

The generals all kept their names, Regina included. They worked for King Mercenare and turned people into Distains though.
Changing Alice to Clara was probably the stupidest name change, but also dumb is that Mackenzie Mack is the only one with a last name for some reason.

It's 19 episodes shorter, but they cut apart various episodes into one sometimes, so it wasn't as simple as there being 19 episodes missing.

I still don't buy this twin sister theory. She can shapeshift at will, not smoke and mirrors. But yeah you just have a certain material to rip-off space adventures.

>tfw Saban was a based studio before power Rangers:
youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs
Why dont worked on good franchise instead making shit?

I think her changing into the dragon guy got people thinking that Mao was a real person too, since that way her perfume's function is "copy somebody's appearance" and makes more sense than just "change my appearance arbitrarily". But really it's just wishful thinking.

X-men JP opening is fucking god tier.
>Saban was a based studio before power Rangers
No he wasn't. He wrote music. That's it.

>Mackenzie Mack
This was purposelly done for a joke and I know it, where they used it?
>since that way her perfume's function is "copy somebody's appearance"
Now you just know how she will steal the pens off the Cures. If this happens then I will buy this theory 100%.

>It's 19 episodes shorter, but they cut apart various episodes into one sometimes, so it wasn't as simple as there being 19 episodes missing.
Oh wow, that's even worse than I thought. Did they end up cutting anything important?

Depends on what you define as important? But for example, they cut the first three episodes down into two, completely skipping the traffic light Selfish where Rikka saves Mana. Rikka's character gets pretty seriously assassinated overall, they never mention the Happy Prince or swallow a single time in the whole series.

They keep all the main story beats, ie the team setup, first visit to the Trump Kingdom (I mean Splendorious), royal crystal arc, midseason climax, power-up episodes, Regina's return, and the finale. Most other episodes along the way get chopped up and have their scenes mixed in here and there.

Attached: [Over-Time] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 17 [047A1BA4].mkv_snapshot_05.57_[2019.05.28_21.36.57].jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Attached: [Over-Time] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 17 [047A1BA4].mkv_snapshot_06.07_[2019.05.28_21.37.21].jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Hikaru is pretty hot as she is. Not need for those... things.

They cut Rikka's character moments down? That should be considered a crime against humanity

I feel like either we'll get a small morsel of info on dad (maybe a hint regarding him getting evolt'd) or it's gonna be one of those things he's just not around in general and they just don't mention it in the show.

>What is Yuri.

I want to see more of Hikaru's grumpy grandpa. I thought that was going to end up going somewhere but it didn't.

I see what you did there

Attached: reikagiggle.gif (425x390, 136K)

That was almost a decade ago. They can't do something like that in Reiwa 1.

I hope Reiwa is more like Showa and less like Heisei.

ah yes, all those great Showa precures.

>not watching showa precure

Attached: pc_gif_001.gif (264x198, 923K)

Is Shun the best Pink Cure?

Attached: Futari wa Pretty Cure 12 [YA] (db4683e1).mkv_snapshot_05.37_[2019.03.22_23.28.21].png (712x480, 632K)

Does changing from era affect the amount of violence/drama/wacky stuff they can put in their product?

Attached: Futari wa Pretty Cure 09 [YA] (b5300da1).mkv_snapshot_07.02_[2019.03.16_01.20.55].png (712x480, 450K)

Attached: Futari wa Pretty Cure 15 [YA] (c18bd318).mkv_snapshot_05.41_[2017.05.16_02.01.12].png (640x480, 482K)

Yes, it is part of Emperor Shinzo Abe's divine heavenly mandate of heaven.

Attached: NAGISA_SMASH.jpg (640x480, 46K)

>NUUURGHIIIISA

Attached: 1399543493672.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Madoka's body language is very cute

Happy birthday Alice.

Attached: D7sn06uXoAEIVIO.png_orig.png (636x900, 652K)

Attached: NagisaShock.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Attached: D7f_RiBUwAEQQHm.jpg (1415x2048, 239K)

Doki Episode 21 thoughts here.
Bel is a huge jerk and so is Regina's dad. I can't believe that Regina was going to sacrifice herself to save Mana like that. Good save by Heart there. That totally felt like a moment that Regina would become a cure. I already know that she doesn't become one but that felt like it was the perfect setup.

very angry plonk

Attached: [Over-Time] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 17 [047A1BA4].mkv_snapshot_03.26_[2019.05.28_21.32.52].jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>Useaka cure
>The redpilled VA.
>No a red cure

Attached: Uesaka.jpg (620x533, 177K)

Doki Episode 22 thoughts here.
Mana looks cute with her hair down. I didn't think that Mana and Regina would sleep in the same bed together. They're not even married yet. Damn Regina's dad, corrupting her like that. He completely played her. Heart not being able to shoot her friend really got to me. I like how Ace waited until the last possible moment to jump in and save the day. Good thing she didn't wait any longer or the team would be dead.

>plonk

Ah, Precure cleanses the soul. It is wholesome Salvation.

Go back to twitter.

good to know I am not the only one who feels like this

>kira
>yabai
>MACHIGAINAI

Doki Episode 23 thoughts here.
Ace just killed Regina, what the crap? Well not really, but I didn't think that she would just crush her like that. Then Ace just took Mana's transformation item. She's cold. Regina leaving Mana like that broke her pretty bad. Mana going crazy and seeing Regina in her room was a nice touch. Ok that was pretty badass of Mana, just walking up to the monsters and owning them like that without even transforming. I don't like Ace at all right now and speaking of things I don't like those two new villains are horrible looking. I like the trio better.

Fuck off with your blogposting.

Finish the show and come back. This honestly just comes off as either autistic or real attention seeking.

>I don't like Ace at all right now and speaking of things I don't like those two new villains are horrible looking.
They don't improve so get used to them.

Attached: [Leopard-Raws] Dokidoki! Precure - 08 RAW (EX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_08.11_[2018.07.16_17.4 (646x720, 635K)

Gaoo!

Attached: 147c54416e15f6c1026035edabfaaafd.jpg (945x1398, 463K)

I'm not trying to get attention or anything, I'm just posting what I think about Doki. How is that wrong?
Ace might get better maybe, but I don't have any hope for those villains at all.

>How is that wrong?

Because not every single episode is that important.

At least he put that in spoiler and doesn't eat image limit. In my thread we have a real troublemaker who do both and he doesn't even talk about the anime of the thread. And mod just allow that because my thread is preudo-containment thread

Guys, I love Aoi.

I don't get why you're upset at someone for discussing precure in a thread about precure.

Attached: 1558484214940.jpg (1200x1200, 341K)

So why have anyone post about Precure then? I'm sure that every episode of Star Twinkle isn't important but people post about them anyway. Just because I'm late to the party on Doki, that doesn't mean that I shouldn't post anything about it. I'm sorry that you don't like that.

Does moderation mean nothing to you? Do you think we're that interested in seeing your text walls on every episode? Fuck off back to twitter.

>Guys, I love Aoi.
Thats not a crime here

When I watch a season I tend to post a screencap and a sentence or two about most episodes and nobody ever gives me guff over it.

Attached: [xPearse] Fresh Precure! - Episode 07 [English Sub] [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.54_[2019.04.26_09.56.35]. (1274x720, 58K)

Maybe you could post your thoughts/reviews on packs? Like every 5 episodes instead of every episode, it would be less spam.
Also don't use too many spoiler tags because that would be annoying to navigate, maybe just leave the post open and put "[Doki Spoilers Ahead]" if you really don't want unaware people to read it (even though spoilers of all seasons pop up pretty constantly on /pc/).

>I'm sure that every episode of Star Twinkle isn't important but people post about them anyway
Because its currently airing asshole.
>Just because I'm late to the party on Doki, that doesn't mean that I shouldn't post anything about it
Yes it does.

not the same user, but when i started posting here i could say what episode i just watched and my thoughts on the show so far. but now i just do this

Attached: 8cd1daaa-63fe-4df2-b902-c80357b8f4d9.jpg (1280x1280, 535K)

I'm pretty sure I'll just get jumped all over if I do all that too. I know that Doki is somewhat unpopular here and I saw others talking about Precure shows they were watching and I wanted to try that too. I shouldn't have even bothered trying.

>'ll just get jumped all over if I do all that too
it's just one dude

It doesn't really matter if it's just one person or not if a ruckus is going to get started whenever I post anything about Doki. I don't want to stop, but I'm getting tired of putting up with that.

Don't get me wrong, I like reading and remembering about stuff in older seaons, maybe you're just not doing it in a appealing way:
Don't spoiler tag your entire post unless it's about Star Twinkle leaks (or a joke).
Attach a screenshot, a collection of screenshots in one picture (please don't destroy the image limit) or a webm.

That would be a good start.

How fucking new are you?

Attached: bukkius.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Attached: 1.gif (267x360, 265K)

Well, I didn't use the spoilers at first until I found out that someone else was watching Doki so I was trying to not spoil them on anything. I guess I overdid that. I think my main mistake was saying that I didn't like Mana that much at the beginning. Then that person that keeps telling me to go to twitter showed up and started blasting me.
I've been here lurking here since HaCha. I just don't post that much.

Attached: wave1.gif (240x390, 257K)

Attached: bibuwav.gif (400x720, 235K)

Attached: Elena's Siblings Wave.webm (586x418, 53K)

Attached: lalawav.gif (1006x658, 638K)

Attached: maowav.gif (800x450, 1.52M)

Attached: 91c59ff09988eef1b90180c4c20a4179.png (564x845, 775K)

Attached: PmGjY2f.jpg (1871x1173, 920K)

Is this saying that Cat Butler is Blue Cat?

Attached: p1Sm3xl.jpg (1716x1236, 914K)

I admit twincool was not the most elegant solution but it was so ridiculous we just happened to stick with it. In retrospect I like glitterrific the most personally, but I'd be doing disservice to our editor Ei who came up with twincool if I forced a replacement this far into the show.

Attached: 2t2hlx.jpg (604x489, 69K)

I would like Cosmo's cure outfit a lot more if it didn't have that white fuzz on her arms, legs, and dress. Huh, I just noticed that Star has that fuzz on her too. I don't know how I missed that before.

Whenever I'm watching a series, I only mention it when I have thoughts about it (which isn't often) or want to make a dumb joke.

Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace;
she is the Tree of Life for those who grasp her,
and he is happy who holds her near.
Proverbs 3:17-18

God is good!

Attached: [BSS-Commie] HeartCatch Precure! - 25 [2C761AA8].mkv_snapshot_22.21_[2019.05.28_23.38.36].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Two twintailed Cures in the same season
T W O ( 2 )

Attached: 1402328021340.jpg (1440x810, 137K)

It was so weird hearing a Japanese gospel song.

When people don't understand Mana, these are the episodes to point to. So fucking good, I miss Doki so much.

Attached: 22.jpg (715x3240, 600K)

Attached: 26.jpg (488x900, 117K)

>Cosmo without her rainbow dress
Huh, huge improvement, natural Blue Cure is ok in my book.
>Mao has to save them from a Zakenna/Uzaina-tier MotW
Nagisa/Honoka/Saki/Mai should feel second hand embarrasment.

sasuga

Hurr how dare someone talk about Precure

This is one lewd Cure.

Attached: [anon]_KiraKira_Precure_À_La_Mode_-_05v2_[720p]_[c41e1106].mkv-0005.jpg (1366x768, 169K)

Attached: D7tmuqIUYAMEfiJ.jpg (987x937, 165K)

I hate it

>Normal star Color Pendant
Welp, brace yourselves boys, we'll get our special snowflake Red cure with the "totally not for the toys" new henshin device. Sakurako or I riot.

Are you intentionally ignoring the Rainbow Perfume on the left? It's not the same as her current perfume.

Could very well be her finisher. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

morning, lets take photo together

Attached: 971910.jpg (432x600, 64K)

Other anons have a point but Twincool is nice with 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' translated as 'Kira Kira Hikaru' in jap.

Attached: ダウンロード.gif (300x200, 1.09M)

Maybe. She says Bakenyan smells like Blue Cat.

Attached: 1336115572407.gif (420x396, 298K)

Mana was very likely supposed to be unabiding generosity, not mercy or martyrdom. Just a heart too kind for its own good who needed people like her best friend to take care of her.

That design is just awful.

Ginga ni hikaru nijiiro no spectre? Spectre? Is she a ghost or what? Maybe she meant spectrum because of the rainbow?

Attached: 1558820116127.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

銀河に光る虹色のスペクトル!
キュアコスモ!
"The rainbow spectre that shines in(upon?) the galaxy!"
"Cure Cosmo!"
Out of all words I sure as hell wasn't expecting spectre.

Also yes, the story here specifically states that the blue cat is out of the bag-nyan

For bonus news, [spoilers]This whole segment takes place on Rainbow according to the text in the first box.

fuck I spent my last two braincells on translating

Attached: D7uqUXIU8AI83Ds.jpeg.jpg (1043x1295, 203K)

Attached: ewvxaxw160btv1hgushn.gif (200x192, 452K)

>Out of all words I sure as hell wasn't expecting spectre.
I was right on the post above, it seems. The Japanese say spectre to mean spectrum.

Attached: Screen shot 2019-05-29 at 7.09.19.png (1152x450, 34K)

Okay that makes more sense for a Nichiasa, though 'spectre' would've fit a lot as a 'phantom' thief. I swear I've heard スペクトラム as spectrum as well. Why would they use both? Oh, etymologically from the French.

They sure love their wordplay, so it fitting a phantom thief probably was considered too.

god i wish that were me

Attached: [Gelatin] KiraKira☆Precure A La Mode - 14 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.16_[2019.05.29_15.22.18].jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

>ywn touch gao's butt

Attached: 1540496836126.jpg (449x536, 38K)

It's okay, user, I'll princess carry you. Just lose some weight first so I don't throw out my back.

Why is fairy so indecent?

Attached: angry Riko noise.jpg (355x560, 63K)

Lack of proper upbringing or mature role models.

Heh... gotta say, bakenyan being one of BC's disguises is a nice twist.

Personally i would have preferred for the cats working as a team trying to gather the pens from both the precure and the notraiders so they could restore planet rainbow, but this works as well.

>4channel(totally not Yea Forums)
Wake up and do your job mods or lose any chance of getting better advertisers. Posts were reported for trolling, spamming and being off topic a long time ago but you've done fucking nothing. You keep allowing spammers to ruin threads. You allow this place to become disgusting and treat your user-base like shit.

Attached: 1293129832804374.png (1080x980, 582K)

at least post a precure

Attached: 74958044_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x849, 628K)

DARK PEN: BLACK HAZARD
KIRAYABEEE

Attached: D7fmLD9VUAA6fWV.jpg (1003x1416, 188K)

ost when

>gloves and thigh high boots
All is forgiven

Oh that's good, I had been saying for a while now that they were the same person. It's nice to be proven right for a change.

Which one, the butler or Aoi?

Attached: D1d9YzkUwAAwNxk.jpg_orig.jpg (2894x4093, 573K)

Yes

I am watching the first Precure series (want to watch it in order to appreciate it) but what are your favorite seasons? Im enjoying the first one, I like the designs of the two girls. I understand the second season adds a third girl, I think the duo is perfect as it is but lets see

I waffle between saying Smile and Kirakira is my favorite. Granted I've only seen four (plus star twinkle) so far. Planning to watch the first one once I'm done with a nostalgia watch of Digimon Adventure

My favorites are Heartcatch, Smile, Splash Star, Maho, and Kirakira.

whats it say?

It's the "like walking on a tightrope" line.

KiraKira, Princess, Doki, Twinkle (I have faith it will continue to be good).

Why is Fuwa saying Mofurun's line?

smile, heartchatch, princess, kirakira and probably Twinkle.

Splash Star, Fresh, Smile, HaCha, Maho, Kira, and Hug.

Attached: 016_1.jpg (1403x1079, 335K)

>krkr is now /pc/'s favorite season
Oh how the tables have turned.

Attached: 60590805_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 1.01M)

For real though, the FW was some good shit, and I honestly wish it got a home release, cause I remember watching it back when it was on YTV (leaf-fag here) and loving every moment of it. Then I remember watching it on YouTube back when someone posted a TV rip of the full thing, and falling back in love with it.

If anyone has any TV rips (not the one where they synced the dub to the Japanese video, while missing some of the NEPs) of the English dub, I would love to know.

Fresh, Heartcatch and GoPri are the best. Everything else is just extra.

Its called a show about little girl for, and get this, little girls.
Its weird, am i right?

Dokidoki, HaCha, and Fresh are my top 3. Heartcatch is better than Fresh, but I like Fresh more anyway because Inori and mktn are too precious.

Attached: 8afa410d41bbb24bfdccdd586db5fdb8.jpg (580x487, 428K)

Not him, but that's how Kirakira got on my list. Squirrel and lion are just too cute.

Attached: 61640668_p0.jpg (525x1000, 291K)

What about Setsuna?

Setsuna's good too, and so's Rub, while we're at it. There are no boring Cures in Fresh.

>Mao is the first bigender Precure

Attached: 1554166646233.jpg (565x462, 53K)

>Elena is actually fucking mexican

Why. Do the japs like her?

Attached: 1557765611641.jpg (691x618, 50K)

Stop being racist you pillock

Make me, commie.

Attached: [Over-Time] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 10 [FD5B970A].mkv_snapshot_14.42_[2019.05.18_12.30.30].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

This:
Ciel/parfait uses the standard sweets pact to transform and the rainbow ribbon was her weapon

Cure Macherie and Amour used the Prehearts to transform and had the twinlove guitars as weapons.

Why? Social analogue for aliens.

Its a disguise, if anything, Mao/Bluecat is the first furfag precure.

Tho given what we know so far, i wonder how they will deal with this being's true form? Is it really Bakenyan? Mao? Bluecat?

I mean, one of those 3 forms at least has to be the one it was born with.

I dunno about that, I figure the form she was born in was probably a lot smaller. Probably had less hair too.

It's Blue Cat, don't try to make it a mystery.

chinga a tu madre, pendejo

Attached: mehikana.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

You know perfectly what i mean.

>first furfag precure
Wouldn't she be like the seventh or something?

Attached: 1551194240597.jpg (725x1024, 93K)

I wanna mindbreak hikaru

Madopi a cute

Attached: D7qZ0EbWwAE6G5q.jpg (850x1024, 118K)

I want the pink bun to hop on my face

I wish Ikuhara would reconcile with Toei and produce and new Precure season.

Attached: 1557421173084.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

I sincerely hope this never happens, fuck ikuhara

I want to make Madoka a happy mother

Attached: D7wQV0WUcAAKgty.jpg (850x1200, 97K)

Well fuck you too.

Attached: 1557359962485.gif (540x405, 743K)

Ikuhara why are you in this thread go back to making shit anime about being gay.

Attached: D7wcAasU0AASNWR.jpg_orig.jpg (900x1440, 186K)

What director would you suggest then if you're so upset about it?

Attached: 1559110103362.jpg (1200x1600, 216K)

Fanart of an episode that hasn't even aired yet, I'm impressed. That's high level stuff.

Sexy devil

Fuck off back to your homo confinement thread and stay there.

Attached: 1525145662081.jpg (1280x720, 399K)

Attached: f68bf644-5afb-4a54-b218-085d464ee531.jpg (1080x1346, 118K)

Attached: 28.jpg (855x900, 108K)

Elena Madoka fans are probably desperate for whatever they can get.

Attached: D7qdGY1XsAEVtDz.jpg_orig.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

VERY sasuga

Attached: C1Ufe_RVIAQFWXp.jpg (1200x932, 138K)

Attached: 20190529180046.png (1016x881, 1.11M)

Based kigposter

He's on such a good roll

>telling me to fuck off using the most "I love my two mommies" character in Precure

Attached: 1558278297212.jpg (274x321, 26K)

Suite, Smile, Doki and Heartcatch.

Attached: 1ebeb0ab-e1cc-42bf-afd4-c193ea89cc6d.jpg (1280x855, 257K)

I wish I had the body type to be a cute kigu.

When will Kigs be banned?

Only /u/ is allowed here, you can fuck off to /y/

Is this girl cute?

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 16 [313F950E].mkv_snapshot_05.51_[2019.05.29_17.52.42].jpg (1280x720, 455K)

Tomboys are always cute.

>fuck off

Attached: hime fuck off fishing guy.png (1416x936, 1.97M)

How's her shuffle?

Attached: IMGP0047.jpg (1059x1600, 278K)

I wish I was Aoi here.

Attached: [anon] KiraKira Precure À La Mode - 35 [1280x720]_00_04_0008.png (1280x720, 669K)

lol dumb bitch was about to cry

Attached: 287.jpg (1280x720, 382K)

Tough choice for me, but I would be Himari there.

That artist in particular is one of the most desperate I've seen. He likes to draw Madoka being thirsty for Elena

Go Princess, Heartcatch, Suite, Smile and Kira kira. But there are others I love and some I still struggle to love.

Attached: 74798332_p0.jpg (4093x2894, 1.55M)

This Aoi was absurdly cute, so I had to stitch it immediately.

Whatshisface just had to scroll at a different speed here, bleh.
I cleaned it up a tad so it doesn't look so rough, but there's no real fixing his now elongated self.

>Tough choice
God, it really is.

Attached: aoiiii.jpg (980x2452, 988K)

Attached: 1500806007428.jpg (1000x1000, 621K)

Mai!

Attached: D7qiVvbWwAADOcr.jpg (601x960, 79K)

she screams autistically instead

Is Lala too dumb to wear panties here?
Blue cat has them on, so it's not like people in space don't wear them.

Attached: 61052759_p0.jpg (1936x2048, 221K)

The artist also likes to have Elena's brother dress up as Elena.

>That list
I'd invite you a beer if we meet by chance.

Attached: Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star - NC ED 02.mkv_snapshot_00.55_[2017.04.22_14.47.14].jpg (704x528, 54K)

Attached: D7pVk89UwAAKTxF.jpg (724x1024, 198K)

What intricate feelings is this expression trying to convey?

It's canon that Lala doesn't wear underwear.

Attached: 1554638443232.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

>Only /u/ is allowed here
Complete retardation.

Attached: cure infini.png (811x456, 532K)

Aoi had the best focus episodes by a landslide

Attached: [Gelatin] KiraKira☆Precure À La Mode - 35 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.23_[2019.04.11_22.36.21].jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Attached: 1554152454377.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>Please dont look too closely at my chest while I puff it out because these belong to Saki

I think Aoi is my second favorite cure.

Attached: [Gelatin] KiraKira☆Precure À La Mode - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.28_[2019.04.01_09.54.26].jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Who's your favorite?

>Cure Star will job AGAIN
The absolute state of Hikaru

Kirara should have been 3 cures so we could have gotten more Aoi

Attached: aoi cure cooler.jpg (916x840, 124K)

who was in the wrong here

Attached: [anon] KiraKira Precure À La Mode - 46 [1280x720].mkv_snapshot_16.42_[2019.05.29_18.08.48].jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Clearly the woman

If her ability is copy someone else abilities it would be pretty based but I don't think they would have balls to give such a good ability to a single character.

What bothers me is the state of that MotW, I think Black and White could deal with it in a blink of an eye.

>copy someone else abilities
That's an easy way to make her a Mary Sue you know. And I actually want to like her.

this dork

Attached: [xPearse] Fresh Precure! - Episode 27 [English Sub] [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.50_[2019.05.07_20.56.42]. (1274x720, 68K)

you got something against kirby user?

Kirby had meta knight so he's cool. Giving "Mao" copy abilities basically renders the rest of the cures useless on top of Elena being irrelevant enough.

Cute dork.

The cutest.

Attached: [xPearse] Fresh Precure! - Episode 26 [English Sub] [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.58_[2019.05.07_09.36.07]. (1274x720, 49K)

I doubt she can just copy Elena's athleticism and Madopi's skill

n-name of artist?I can't find them

Attached: window2.jpg (543x570, 69K)

I don't mean outside battles you know. That ability can bring great SoL moments but in battles it makes her a Mary Sue.

Kinda surprised none of the usual suspects jumped on this.

Attached: 1537485597662.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

I like how she acted all shy about liking the house there.

>well I guess this is kinda nice

Or something like that.

Is it bad that I'm expecting Blue Cat to be better than the other cures at everything? I mean she's a smart space phantom thief so I'm assuming that she can give Madoka and Elena a run for their money in their talents points. She probably never relied on an AI so she's got the edge on Lala there. And Hikaru is Hikaru. I hope they end up giving her some faults or the second half might end up taking a bad turn. Having said all that, I'm still very interested in what she will end up bringing to the team.

Madoka's little pigtails

Attached: 74963824_p0.jpg (1518x1075, 743K)

Attached: 6dbc4691bebb37fc74d7ebb93ee16875.jpg (720x900, 106K)

Is that a rumor? There's no indication that she can copy abilities anywhere.

She's going to get her 15 minutes of fame like all new midseason characters.

Attached: 0f78f82d7d05cb0953cf06a568639127.jpg (800x1204, 227K)

is she gonna be part of the team tho?

considering she is a Phantom thief, her overall skills, and how she still keeps the motif as a cure, she will probably be as a lone wolf, only appearing in battles to help the cures.

also, she does have a fault, and a big one that can still be a detriment to the girls: shes way too stuck to her past in Planet Rainbow, as the single idea of seeing relics from the planet being shattered shocks her to the point of crying.

since theres still 5-4 pens left to collect, she will probably go solo and when the 12th pen is collected she is gonna fight the cures so she might have a shot at the wish.

however, once she discovers the pens do not have that power as Prunce said and the big bad takes the pens, she will realize how wrong she was and will join the team proper.

Attached: 4.jpg (640x1800, 223K)

The writer

and still, its a better love story than twilight.

Attached: D7vlw4tUEAAhZTZ.jpg (601x542, 74K)

Why is Kappard so cool?

twitter.com/i/moments/1024960750941421568

Attached: DJ4zDAzU8AAaSh8.jpg (950x993, 209K)

I was just talking about what would happen once she joins, I've got no clue on what is going to happen before that. I do like the idea of her doing her own thing as a cure before she officially joins the team though.
>She's going to get her 15 minutes of fame like all new midseason characters.
Yeah I know. I'm just worried that Elena is going to disappear during that time.

He's a hero to premature balding men everywhere.

I want him to mating press Hikaru

>Voiced by a Redpilled Va
>Probably turn into genderbend furry
>Steal shit from richs
>Raibow motif
Fuckin too progressive

This episode was really cute, even if Pekorin was maybe a bit too perfectly cute.
Really, this point in the season has been pretty good.
mildly annoyed that she loses the ability at the end, bleh

Also, Grave is honestly really fucking cool looking.

Attached: [anon] KiraKira Precure À La Mode - 38 [1280x720 8bit]_00_18_0003.png (1280x720, 740K)

I want Hikaru to ride him like a horse.
She'd probably have one hand in the air and constantly shout "Kirayaba!" the entire time because she's a dork.

Elysio dont wanted share the cake

>that goblin
>cute

Attached: 1558808258203.png (959x720, 659K)

Oh, I don't mean physically cute.
As a human, Pekorin looks retarded, especially with that huge bald area.
However, Pekorin acted like the cutest god damn thing.

Looks like they're all jobing there, it's not just Hikaru.

Peko's cute? I love KiraKira, but I never saw Peko as cute. She acts cute, I agree with that, but she doesn't look cute.
>Really, this point in the season has been pretty good.
Yeah, I really liked this stretch of episodes.

Anyone else starting to say KIRAYABA when you do or see something cool now?
I found myself doing it a lot.

>desperate
I don't know about you but I think they're doing just fine. Elena and Madoka are a fine pair and go great together. Are you by any chance one of those people's that would reject their happiness at a wedding if asked why these two shouldn't be wed?

...Jump on what, they're just standing a distance to each other in the same screenshot. There's zero context here, talk about over analyzing.

I haven't yet, but I've thought it.

That being said, Precure has gotten me to go "kirakira kiraru, kira kirarun" whenever I'm making like snacks.
It took a while for me to stop.

it took me the better part of a month to stop doing it at work and even then I still do it every other week or so

Attached: 1493708352390.jpg (513x823, 97K)

Surf's up

Attached: Hover Flora.jpg (2048x1536, 959K)

That whole episode I wanted to hate Pekorin but I just couldn't. though I was kinda frustrated at what happened with her in the endgame, or more accurately that it didn't happen with pikario instead.

Attached: [Gelatin] KiraKira☆Precure À La Mode - 38 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.10_[2019.04.13_09.54.10].jpg (1280x720, 92K)

The true heart of a young girl.

Attached: a.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

I think it, but I haven't said it out loud. I was like that with Hana's catchphrase too.

KIRAMEKUUUU!!!!

Will blue cat also end up in school somehow?

How do fat old men play with cats?

I'm expecting it since it happened to Lala. She'll end up being the most popular girl in the school.

Attached: imoutoo.png (936x720, 408K)

Attached: snıqǝoɯ pɹoʃ.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Attached: 5.gif (267x360, 294K)

Attached: ǝʌɐM sƃuᴉlqᴉS s,ɐuǝlƎ.webm (586x418, 53K)

I thought they were Mexican, not Australian

Attached: ǝʌɐʍıɯǝɹop.gif (640x480, 595K)

Attached: ʌɐʍoɐɯ.gif (800x450, 1.45M)

Attached: ʌɐʍɐlɐl.gif (1006x658, 638K)

What is this Aussie posting time?

Attached: ʌɐʍnqᴉq.gif (400x720, 244K)

Does anybody really know what time it is?

twitter.com/AwwwwCats/status/1133355821109325825

>congratulations
are they getting married or what?

HOSHINO CHIKARA DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
no but I do sing this whenever im alone and feel happy

I sing the transformation song all the time. Its catchy as shit.

I've been humming it all the time lately.

Sarazanmai proves that 3 is the ideal precure party size.

This isn't how you fuck a Blue Cat!

They are, in my heart

You're not the only one

FUCK YOU
FUCK OFF

Finishing each other's sentences.

Attached: D7tZWJIUEAApxDe.jpg (1448x2048, 270K)

Attached: 1559039520243.jpg (1100x500, 323K)

Thanks to everyone who replied! By the way, order of the movies? are they good?

Attached: 40558_original.jpg (734x546, 45K)

Cure Cosmo debuting on episode 20. There's going to be a one week break between episode 19 and episode 20.

Attached: D7ygr13UcAATrGA.png (708x333, 37K)

God, that's going to be frustrating. We'll get one episode starting off the Blue Cat recruitment mini-arc, and then a week off before the next two that complete it. Why couldn't they put the break between 18 and 19?

Something specific is happening on June 16th. Rider and Sentai are also not airing that day

Isn't that a normal break? Most anime end that week so it's the season break, or they never do that?

Hey there is a dark skin Disney princess named Elena/Selena

What do you mean by order? Each series usually gets two movies, a crossover movie before episode 10, and their own solo movie before episode 40. If you're starting at the start though, Futari wa didn't get any movies and Max Heart's first one wasn't a crossover (obviously).

The second Max Heart movie is better than Max Heart itself.

Cute and powerful eyebrows

What an incel.

>Spaceballs
>Not Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

dork

Attached: 1529073732222.gif (600x308, 3.42M)

Attached: D3jBfiIUcAMyLBD.jpg (418x1200, 118K)

flora kig is a gift we don't deserve

Attached: golfgom.jpg (640x480, 17K)

Moon is the smallest. A star and a sun are the same thing. But the cosmos is way bigger than any of them. Is she going to be the strongest? Or it is all dumb and names and power levels don't matter.
I know it is the later.

>power levels don't matter
This.
In Precure, it's always this.

But it should have been nice if it made a bit of sense name-wise. Hikaru should have been Cosmos or not have a Cosmos at all.

Attached: 12 18.jpg (869x629, 239K)

I think its not.

The new nichi-asa/SHT timeslot prevents preempting via golf, but i think theres some important race event or something that is aired yearly too.

That must be whats preempting SHT that week.

Also if thats the case, then we are dealing with CRACE-is, not GOLFgom.

Do /pc/ work out?

Attached: 04300457630.jpg (1033x1490, 488K)

Is that what they were trying to go for with that gopri musical? A sort of Disney thing?

I work a physical job. Getting paid to stay fit ftw.

Attached: GoldStandard.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Why general who appear first are the one most likely to be the best?

Attached: 02060101031.jpg (600x327, 58K)

This show is absurdly cute.

Attached: [LSS-WSRN] Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo - 03v2 [H264 1280x720] [F34B42B7].mkv_snapshot_07.27_[2019.05.3 (1280x720, 113K)

RIP Pissard

does gokigenyou have a massive donger?

Gopri was the "we want the Disney/Frozen audience" season. It was huge in Japan at the time.

Wasn't Frozen by far the biggest contributor to GoPri's low toy sales or am i misremembering things?

That break is horrible.

Attached: D70nnsOVUAAFvUU.jpg_orig.jpg (595x595, 86K)

Okay?

>nearly a whole month until we get to see Cosmo transform
I HATE IT

If Itaoka isn't animating it, I sleep.

my problem with Pekorin is just how forgetable she is.

Attached: 1549301347445.png (446x810, 447K)

>Hikaru mom is mangaka
So is she Negom refference?

Okay, which of you did this?

Attached: pretty cure and mahoutsukai wikipedia pages.png (548x1079, 289K)

Toei.

maybe it's ryulong's sister

Hikaru is the biggest of the Twinkle cures.

Who let Fuwa use the Twinkle Book?

Attached: 74908613_p0.jpg (1102x1631, 344K)

Attached: 1478358086821.jpg (424x412, 32K)

Worst purple

I love Riko, she is one of the best purples.

The rainbow design on the dress PROVES she represents queers. Just like Parfait did.

Umm sweetie

Attached: 1499497166814.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I used to... But then I realized that no amount of lifting can ever cure autism.

Okay fine she's a little better than Milky Rose and MakoP

Sod off with your cultural appropriation

Attached: D70xcUwUwAIFh--.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

That line about tightropes

Attached: [email protected] (1100x1550, 163K)

Or it proves that she is from planet Rainbow. Obviously.

Don't defile Mirai like that, she would never tell horrible things to her wife. unless if she's a masochist.
But strange now that little whisper just gave me a hard on.

Worst blue

Attached: tiny.jpg (853x960, 226K)

Erika really needs better nutrition

No, Reika is worst blue.

She's called Beauty for a reason

Attached: 74940640_p0.jpg (824x1200, 385K)

Why is she so enticing?

Attached: 74981410_p0.jpg (1102x1631, 336K)

She's not even the best looking Smile.

Oh so who would that be then genius

Why yes, Huggto Precure is my favorite season, how did you know?

Attached: Khalimov.jpg (680x763, 33K)

Imagine the hug

Nao, Akane, then Miyuki and then Yayoi. Reika is at the end for me.

How can a girl high on sugar can be the best girl of the season?

>she represents queers. Just like Parfait did.
That's not what the Pikario x Ciel fan art told me

>100% backward list

Attached: 1553695163955.jpg (522x549, 68K)

Attached: 74939070_p0.jpg (1128x1400, 1.5M)

Can't wait to rewatch Doki Doki, maybe this time I will like Rosetta

Twincest is wincest.

I liked red. Yellow was shit.

Nao is beautiful.

Attached: 33359364_p0.jpg (1158x1637, 718K)

Because autistic ADHD girls are always the best girls and give the greatest head. Also can take a lot of substance in.

You certainly could've posted more convincing evidence than THAT. Look at her head, her face, user!

Hikaru is flat as a board

Attached: 1553360651405.gif (294x291, 1.12M)

Don't talk to me or my wife ever again

Precure fighting game when?

little girls haet fightan

Forget that, I want a new Precure SRPG.

Attached: 1551045307077.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Fuck you

Oh shush, that image is perfectly fine.

Attached: 44165826_p0.png (1000x1000, 585K)

>gremlin
rude

I refuse to believe Lala is a mom. She is too stupid to be one

Attached: 74694246_p0.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

Lala's not a mom, he'd obviously be a dad, boys are dads not moms silly.

Attached: 1551640974734.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

Huh, not the first time i've seen Precure and Shinkalion crossover fanart.

Attached: 72252760_p0_master1200.jpg (882x1000, 209K)

>give the greatest head
>flat as a board
Stop, my dick can only get so hard

And thank God for that

Stop resisting user. Imagine Hikaru awkwardly giving head and swallowing your load

Attached: 73989596_p2.jpg (700x786, 71K)

Why the hentai artist must only focus on Lala, she is great don't take me wrong, but Hikaru is the one I want to fuck the most

Holy shit are you me!?

Are thier any Pinks that do this and are super autistic?

Megumi

Same here anons, there is just something about Hikaru. At first i thought she would be annoying but god she is sexy

Attached: 1557467629756.png (555x740, 317K)

Pinks are usually super autistic

Wait even Mana!?

What about Mirai?

Sure, sort of!

What about her? She's as template a Pink as they come.

Attached: 1410394937269.jpg (640x1800, 337K)

I'd say so. Mana has definitely surprised me with how goofy she can be.

This is dark imagination.

Socially inept goofball Mana is best Mana!

Attached: 2.jpg (1000x1453, 232K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1000x1446, 238K)

>All this Hikaru appreciation
It took some time but /pc/ finally sees the light

Attached: 74950304_p0.jpg (1200x891, 131K)

I hate all of you right now for talking about sexy pinks. I literally have to drop everything and fap to my pink porn, god why must you do this to me. Pink orgy when?

Mana is so freaking adorable. I'm kinda sad that it took me so long to notice.

She is a really cute pink, what said is true, but if you ask me she is one of the cutest cures

This is scary as fuck

Attached: 20190530170041.png (621x338, 69K)

just rich people things

Is this how Alice family finds the best genes to continue the blood line?

I meant in terms of how smart she is compared to other pinks. I want to say that she is decently smart schoolwise but I can't remember.
>she is one of the cutest cures
Oh yeah, I think she is too.

Attached: 1553194455701.png (513x414, 73K)

It's so cute and adorable Makopi ends up lusting after Mana's cock later.

Alice is great. She's my favorite Doki Cure.

Mirai a super cute, A SUPER CUTE!

>It's so cute and adorable everyone ends up lusting after Mana's cock later.

Alice is the single worst precure.

That's Rouge I don't remember much of Doki, but I remember not liking rosetta and liking Ace

You're wrong. Look at Mana's shirt: spade goes inside heart.

Attached: 1553194455705.png (454x546, 308K)

You forgot about Rin.

Out of context Precure can be really gay

The precure manga in general is super gay.

futago sensei's manga is really gay even in context

Don't the KiraKira's cut a wedding cake together in their manga too?

That chapter was super gay in context too. It's from Rikka's point of view and she's projecting a lot.

The dramatic reveal of Rikka's heart-in-diamond pendant was the real kicker.

Attached: 07.jpg (1035x1500, 1.23M)

Poor swallow

Geez the Doki manga could really use a rescan.

Wow, poor Rikka.

The life of a harem protagonist is not easy.

Oh Mana lust after Makopi's cock later, got it.

The twins agree.

Attached: Manga 05-02 harem.png (370x410, 119K)

>friend harem
It's just a regular harem.

Can you blame her?

Attached: Sword's sword.gif (533x422, 45K)

Now I must over sword's big juicy sword

Is MakoPi the cure with the worst hair style?

No, its great

Absolutely not. Macopy's hair is a miracle of the universe, just like the rest of her.

Attached: 1551035976567.jpg (149x219, 17K)

I don't know, it just looks weird to me. It's like she wears a helmet all the time and she takes it off right before she appears on screen.

No that's Hana

Cure Bloom and Cure Mint are still a thing you know.

No.

Attached: cb3e5a4b04b286e1a90cdd6829be9bc3c4404345v2_hq.jpg (666x840, 125K)

Hana's hair is cool and stylish.
I meant in their civilian forms. But I'm fine with both of their hairstyles.

Attached: 1553954764258.jpg (5984x3366, 3.45M)

Attached: DyYHYMVV4AAizSB.jpg (2008x2048, 540K)

Attached: merged_hikalala.jpg (358x855, 289K)

Attached: Elena Lala.jpg (334x820, 80K)