One Punch Man

Waitin' for subs

Attached: screenshot_20180810-161100.jpg (1000x600, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/WebM
bilibili.com/video/av6360650/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Due to the French Open. season 2 episode 8 is expected to be delayed by up to one hour.

source?

some people already watched it though...

Wtf they should've rushed this episode. I don't want to watch 20 minutes of Suiryu getting beat up and some rando monkey demon

nyaa don't have anything

Soon

Attached: C192B1EF-D63E-4CF3-B45E-5C90808A410E.jpg (1008x648, 323K)

French fags ruin everything.

Attached: 1556536150356.jpg (210x210, 14K)

WHAT fucking french opening?

Okayish episode. Bakuzan got some nice frames.

Gouketsu hilariously sounded like a PE teacher.

where the fuck are you guys watching this?

it's a tennis tournament

I lold how Fubuki looked QUALITY in that still along with Stinger.

>18 minutes per episode
>only 3 minutes at max of decent animation
>"lol nothing wrong with animation! bandwagon of haters!"

Welp, with this kind of fan base, might as well stop the criticism and just endure the shitshow.

Attached: Sasuga_hews.jpg (868x1334, 192K)

Here's your S2 bro

Attached: D7Uth4VU8AAnsmb.jpg (1200x759, 147K)

there was a potato quality livestream on youtube

Pacing was good, covered from the 2nd half of chapter 71 to Chapter 74.

Next week though, we will get Sonic vs the Ninjas and WDM vs Garou.

Je confirme.

>3 minutes of decent animation
that is being heavily generous

onepunchman.tv is typically where I get it.

Im fine with cutting down the commentary during the Choze vs Suiryu fight, people hated the commentary in DBS ToP arc done by Krillin and the Kaioshin.

MARK CLUSTERS AS ERASED!

OROCHI SAMA HELP, THE CYBORG JUST WENT INTO ME.

Attached: Elder Centipede PANIC.png (260x342, 77K)

You might have had blinked, but we already got WDM vs. Garou. Next week will be him limping away.

Not even french people care about it, why the fuck does Japan ?

>youtube
>shitty pirate site
The utter state of newfags. learn to where to watch a live stream of the jap broadcast

They already showed Garou and WDM. Next week will be Garou's commentary to parallel Saitama and basically a transition episode.

Japan has a fetish for France.

Attached: 1557305801334.webm (464x320, 1.15M)

JUST STOP WITH THE FUCKING METAL TEXTURE

Attached: D7rBX1CUEAAWaBs.jpg (640x360, 41K)

It was better than MB vs Garou.

Attached: whaKsIZt2s.png (424x446, 452K)

What would be the point? It wouldn't have subs.

Can anyone explain to me what on earth possessed Madhouse to give this away?

s1 director was working on other stuff

And then Overlord S3 being a bust.

Look at this child

What about Germany?

your mother's

He looks like he has a skin infection

Attached: 1556674890299.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Couldn't they have just delayed it a bit until he was done?

I would've rather waited and gotten something, you know, good.

Yonkou sama said that this episode was going to be good. How was it?

Attached: image0.jpg (750x750, 174K)

He looks more asian in the top one.

I might be wrong, but i dont think madhouse has any say on who makes the adaptation, just the suits who handle the publishing of the manga

They have nobody but themselves to blame for that. What they did to season 3 was a travesty.

Attached: 1534182658381.webm (1256x698, 2.88M)

>e-celeb shilling an anime for FREE

Imagine my shock

Tu rages?

Attached: _vqA7LTH_400x400.jpg (288x288, 17K)

they did delay, that's why there's a 4 year gap between the two seasons. but it was just taking too long so they gave it to whoever

good action in part A that gets ruined by the ghosting. it’s pretty much the best fight scene that isnt from Aoki. (and probably the only one.)

Look at this, those hacks can't draw for shit. This is basic perspective. How can you fuck up someting like that?

Attached: WTF.jpg (1920x1080, 829K)

he said he would enjoy it for "reasons" probably because its dogshit but it wasnt worse than episode 5 or episode 7 so i have no idea what he was implying

God, why! It's like they're putting in more effort to make it look worse!

Attached: 149504248167479.png (1744x980, 3.54M)

I dunno. I thought the way it worked is that the studio bought the exclusive rights to adapt the material, and unless they gave up those rights or transferred them to another company nobody else could legally adapt the material.

It already aired you retard.

Non!

Attached: wUP3rhF.png (191x293, 78K)

They ruined WDM's fight..
I'm done...

I'm done with it..

Attached: BWTqzLpCIAAchF0.jpg (474x680, 36K)

I dont remember that fly monster being in the manga.

>he says, as he comes next week to bitch some more

someone post that berserk webm

He was never supposed to have a fight with those monsters you cunt, it was just Garou commenting his technique over one image.

It was supposed to be animated and not fucking stills. That's not what anyone watches the anime for.

Rightfully so, fuck this.

i watch anime for the color and cool sound effects

>That's not what anyone watches the anime for.
Then JoJo, Attack on Titan shouldnt have fans then.

Not nearly as bad as Paris.

t. German who visited Paris last year
It opened my eyes about how good we have it, comparatively. To borrow a Trumpism, it was a total shithole, people defecating on the streets, blacks eyeing you like a piece of meat. At least I couldn't love my brother who was there with me - we were the only blond people.

>furfaggot bitching over shit that doesn't even matter in the manga
No one cares you fag.

>love
*lose

Well, what an awkward typo.

>muh stills
I would trade stills for CGI any day.

yeah, i was pretty weirded out.

Todays episode had 17 animation supervisors.

>I'M DONE THIS IS SO BAD
>BUT I'LL KEEP WATCHING

Attached: 1475871948295.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

What, you don't love your brother?

where the fuck is everyone watching this episode? The subs are late af

Cringe

The Suiryu ryona is worth checking imo.

nope.

>It opened my eyes about how good we have it
Good one.
Germany is the filthiest shithole on the planet right now, I just came back from Germany a few months ago and I know. You can't stay there for a year without having the worst shit happen to you.

>Garou later uses WDM's fight style against Genos

yeah surely it doesn't even matter, surely.
Fuck off speedreader. Enjoy your still shit.

Then go read the manga?

Attached: 153705012031098.jpg (1029x180, 59K)

It was one page you stupid shit. When Garou uses the technique you have both his explanation there and the shadow image of wdm for pose comparison.

The problem with this episode (and previous ones) lies in the source. The tournament arc was completely pointless.

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS, I'M GOING TO BUY 15 COPIES OF THE SEASON 2 BLU-RAY SO JCSTAFF WILL DO SEASON 3, JUST TO SPITE YOU DICK-SUCKING FAGGOTS.

Attached: 1528828920852.jpg (600x564, 165K)

It's almost as if tourists are thiefs magnets.
I won't defend my hometown since it is indeed a shithole for the most part.
But it's because of people like you coming every fucking day that it's getting worse. Stay in your countries.

OnepunchKino
I loved the atmosphere of this episode

so you're implying that the only problem is the story and not anything else? so you're braindead then.

Post images or webms you fucking cucks

It was a lot more meaningful to the characters, themes and story than basically anything before the DSK arc. This meme is retarded and the only reason it exists is the remaining salt from the slow release schedule back then.

>Germany is the filthiest shithole on the planet right now, I just came back from Germany a few months ago and I know. You can't stay there for a year without having the worst shit happen to you.
Lel. Someone's butthurt.

>It's almost as if tourists are thiefs magnets.
Never talked about thieves, what are you on about?

That's not true pal. Many countries are solely tourism destinations and 90% of their income in many areas comes from tourism. Jet they have barely any thievery, pick-pocketing, murder and organised criminal circles on your level.

No the main problem is the anime skipping so much content.

>goes ahead and puts ads on videos
>has a patreon
>have merch
Fuck redlettermemeia

where the fuck are you watching it

Guys fuck this arc I don't care about any of these s class idiots in the tunnels I want mc Garou again..

Attached: Garou_Monster_Association_Color.png (759x1050, 781K)

I just finished watching season 1.
That last fight scene made my dick rock hard.
What am I in for in season 2?
Heard the animations were cheaper this season.

Attached: e12.webm (960x540, 2.78M)

murata's ink drawings have hatching and they look so good!
wait i've got an idea! let's put a filter with scratches all over to emulate that effect

It's pretty much non-existent

I know you just want someone to post this webm

Attached: i-its just inbetween frames bro dont worry about it.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

No, the problem is that the animation, directing, composition, sound effects are complete garbage

all the budget is spent on Garou and a few seconds of good fight animation here and there. If you like Garou, you'll enjoy s2.

Attached: chu.jpg (1280x729, 131K)

>Sound effects were shit
>Lighting effects were shit
>Direction was shit
>Backgrounds were nonexistent or shit
>blue mat, why?
>Pacing was acceptable but still bad
>Animation was almost nonexistant
>Characters went off model very often
>"Serious" Saitama looks laughable
>TTM and Mumen scene cramed in for no reason
>Watchdog Man stills
>Stills, stills and more stills
>No Bakuzan vs Gouketsu
>Comic pannels covering or overlaping other pannels as scenes are just retarded and should never exist in films/tv shows (example of this is pic rel. but there were many of those in this episode)
Some small spoilers:
>Goketsu sounds meh but that was his only speaking role, so I can live with that
>Voice acting for Gyoro and SAITAMA is still TERRIBLE
>Lack of consistency, Did the director actually finished reading webcomic or at least the manga?
-Psykos' meat drone #1-doesn't have voice modulation.
-Psykos' meat drone #2-has voice modulation
>Still no style, no life and no soul, feels like cheaply made commertial
3/10 but better than last 4 episodes, Toei would make better job. JC staff should go bankroupt ,their animators should go back to work at Mcdonalds and executives should kill themeselves in shame for raping yet another property. I'm out, gotta rewatch Akira or Sword of the stranger to clean my eyes from this abomination.

Attached: 1766433.jpg (1366x768, 39K)

Oh boy, he doesn’t know....

Is that from Boruto?

nope

Attached: 1533149356543.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

Madhouse is utter shit. Did you even watch Overlord?

just read the manga if you're looking for something with good artistry behind it.

JC Staff are le bad at le animation! Please upboat

Goketsu and Orochi are the most pointless characters to ever be forced into a series. Especially Goketsu’s jobbing ass because he did absolutely nothing besides talk shit.

le reddit boogieman! please upboat

they're ok when they're doing SoL ect, but they are not suited for this sort of anime

>butthurt
>denying his situation this hard
I've never had anything stuck in my butthole before let alone an aids infected arab, but I'm pretty sure you have you Geck.
If you haven't jet, get ready it's coming.

Attached: tats - no way fag.jpg (205x255, 23K)

Thank you for le upboats!

no problem fellow redditor

JCSTAFF CANCELLED SEASON 2!!

i wish

>over an hour delay
>because of literally no reason

kek

It already aired idiot, it was just a half hour delay.

Does people actually think that garou stands a chance in this hypothetical fight? Garou would never have the power to break the earth with a punch or reform after being exploded.

> no reason
They were finishing making this episode, tennis match was just an excuse.

kek

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man (2019) - 08 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle] - 00_05_56.313.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF JC STAFF

I'd believe it

>tomato red

What the fuck

>Voice acting for Gyoro and SAITAMA is still TERRIBLE
Saitama's VA was fine in S1, I don't get it.
Does even he not like what jcstaff is doing with opm and is not even trying?

I DM'd him on Twitter and he said he's getting paid really well but the director doesn't seem to like him much.

How old are you to consider this even a possibility?

Best girl

Attached: BfXI8Vh.png (409x928, 212K)

It was always red you insufferable fantard. kill yourself.

Sports are absolute cancer, they need to go on dedicated fucking sports channels and be banned from being aired on normal television channels.

Can't be the only fucker who thought this guy was Teal.

Oh no

Are you actually blaming tourists for people being thieves?
Kinda wonky logic I'd say

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN

Attached: Choze_profile_new.png (261x500, 258K)

lmao you're a fucking idiot

Fire the guy who does the colors

>Waitin' for subs
for the anime? do people actually still care? they dropped the ball, the show is shit, ruined, and should be forgotten about. OPMs1 was the only good anime adaptation and it looks like it's going to remain as such.

if you are a shonenfag don't bother, we already have too many retards crying on weekly basis here.

He looks better in teal

Me too. Based on the wc we're supposed to see him next chapter or two one punching Prisoner.

>I've never had anything stuck in my butthole before let alone an aids infected arab, but I'm pretty sure you have you Geck.
>If you haven't jet, get ready it's coming.
Haha, oh wow. Frenchie projecting hard af.

sure he does buddy

>Overlord
is shit anyway, Madhouse should have never even bothered touching that crap-heap

that was pretty good
I actually teared up a bit when Saitama came

The horns don't even line up with the squares, that helped the design imo

You faggots really love to complain for the sake of complaining, huh?

Okay guys I just started on the new season.

Attached: mpv-shot0044.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

would you prefer he was CGI so they could render him being shiny like Genos?

Who voices Gouketsu?

>trying to justify this season

BRING ME BACK!!!!

Attached: 1552623940357.jpg (640x360, 29K)

>They ruined WDM's fight
dude they've ruined so much at this point. my tipping point was Genos doing martial arts techniques super-imposed with the martial artists of those techniques. I was on the fence since the first animation trailer came out and could BARELY tolerate it for a few episodes, but then that happened and holy fuck did I realize that JC staff didn't even UNDERSTAND the goddamn source material. I can deal with shitty animation for a while, but the director approaching the source material without even getting what it meant, was too much for me. s2 is a complete and utter travesty that should have never happened. seriously, how do you fuck up a STILL IMAGE? how do you fuck up voice acting with the SAME fucking voice actors as s1? how do you fuck up the music with the SAME goddamn band? nothing makes sense about this season. best forget the anime and move on forever. the industry can't do any justice to anything anymore.

>reform after being exploded.
He sort of can, but that is Webcomic only for now.

this made literally zero sense.

nigger we all knew it was going to be considerably lesser quality than the first season. stop expecting a million dollar sakugafest and just sit back and enjoy the ride for what it is.

>complaining for complaining's sake when there's tons of reasons to actually complain about

what the fuck is wrong with his eyes?

Attached: Lara is looking at your bullshit.png (322x355, 117K)

Reminder that they could have done nothing and it would've looked 200% better

Attached: 1557426110299.jpg (3072x1728, 233K)

>17 animation supervisors
probably getting paid 10k each per episode. fuck them, they deserve a slap in the face for fucking up something beautiful. overpaid lazy ass, half-assing, arrogant pricks. they should be fired and forced to go back to school to learn some artistic integrity.

>Saitama's VA was fine in S1, I don't get it.
I'm having a lot of trouble understanding that, too.

>how do you fuck up the music with the SAME goddamn band?

If you mean the opening theme, thats the band issue, the director has nothing to do with it.

me too

absolute fucking state of HS

How?

guys like you really like to take it up the pooper, huh?

Oi oi oi Phoenix Chad's scene was cut out. And they are reusing old soundtrack, mostly Kai and Kowa instead of giving something new to monster association or it's most important members. Where are new songs? Even DSK got a theme.

Attached: MA.png (1696x1200, 1.66M)

Well no, not really. He can reform his cute little monster shell when saitama holds back and punches small holes in it. If Saitama were to give him a serious punch with killing intent he would just be gone.

shoulda been more clear about that, my bad. yeah that and the music in general.

>HorribleSubs aren't even bothered to upload the opm s2 subs because it's so shit

>left to right

Why would Toei even bother with OPM? Unless you are DBS or One Piece you arent worth their time.(See Saint Seiya Shou)

here is your WDM fight bro

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man (2019) - 08 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle]-[11.02.829-11.07.250].webm (1920x1080, 2.39M)

t. eop who read the shitty translation

I just pity myself, because i kept myself from reading manga in anticipation of 2nd season. But it really disillusioned me.
Good thing is that there is a lot to catch up on.

How do you like it?

Yes, this is western imageboard

wtf I love HS now

Attached: 1422069327738.jpg (840x700, 368K)

brainlet

>enjoy the ride for what it is
>hi, I don't have standards
look, dude, that might work for you, you might be happy with the minimal amount. others aren't. if you start thinking "well why is this like this when S1 was what it was?" it should really dawn on you quick that this has no soul in it anymore. you might not care about any of that, you might be happy with subpar shit. good for you. I'm sure a lot of people are jealous of you for being capable of finding satisfaction in the downright piss-poor, not even mediocre at this point. it's great that you can enjoy this, seriously it is, but for others it's impossible. enjoy OPMs2, but understand that for some it's just impossible and that their reasons may be something you can never agree on.

That's irrelevant because Saitama has essentially infinite power and damage to dish out. A mere shockwave from Saitama's serious series punch vaped Boros. Saitama could've connected that directly instead of fucking around and done even more damage. Fact is Garou has regeneration too, among many other abilities. Moreover ONE has already said Garou is plain stronger than Boros in melee and he's so powerful when Awakened that ONE can't even tell who'd win between the two. His manga version will also be enhanced greatly.

Could you post webms of Suiryu getting his ass beaten?

shit, i really enjoyed this episode, fuck bros tell me i'm not the only one please

literally nobody was expecting s1 quality, s1 is some of the best in anime ever. the majority of people were at least expecting an above average anime and we most certainly didnt't get that.

I'm not the french faggot you dumbass, both of your cunts live in shitholes. You cant go spouting denial crap about one criminal shithole being worse than the other. I'm telling you that things are so bad in Germany that you can't possibly tell yourself crap like "we have it good" because you don't.

Attached: 1558987308202.jpg (519x668, 129K)

>a lot of people are jealous of you

By alot you mean hardcore fans like people here or the YonkouProds, Ajays, Geekdom? ROFL.

OPM has quite a lot of casual fans.

wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/WebM

>Where are new songs?
they've remixed a bunch of songs and made them way worse. then there's the theme song that just reminds me of Polka music for some bizarre reason.

he doesn't know

Attached: 1537780617580.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Attached: 17_17-56-39.png (373x362, 313K)

Animation is bad, but I've watched the entirety of DBS, so this still looks halfway decent compared to that

Attached: 18734503533.jpg (1134x1183, 112K)

w-what exactly?

Mangastream just uploaded the latest chapter.

Attached: 001.png (800x1138, 243K)

hahahahaha

this is fucking hysterical

I didn't know that. Seems weird but I'm ok with it. I like the idea of Garou being stronger, it just didn't seem like it to me.

nah man. the author just dropped the goddamn ball so hard with how everything turned out. I got interested in OL originally for its theme and idea, but them never exploring that and making it a power trip for people to self-insert just seemed so stupid. more power to you if you like it, but dear god I can't stand reading/watching that shit for even a second more. and it had such promise too.

>they teased this for 3 weeks
>even pushed this scene from last week's episode

was breddy fuggin disappointing if you ask me

I had high hopes for wan punch man

It's like post-modern art - the anime

the fuck are you talking about? no, just the fact that anyone can find happiness in shit-tier stuff. I mean it as in an enviable human trait of finding something good and enjoyable in everything. just that everyone else isn't like that and that you most likely will never understand because you are the type of person who can take and make the most out of the very least. it's a good thing. I'm giving you praise. I know, it's out of place here.

4 days late and with bonus watermarks on every page. thanks mangastream!

Attached: 1486876628101.jpg (512x704, 78K)

>mfw

Attached: 1559072364107.png (723x477, 500K)

Still more frames than DAL 3's action sequences but damn it looks hilarious.

Just when you think it can't get worse than the Metal Bat fight

Attached: yesand.png (201x201, 24K)

Fuck Mangastream.

Now the quality of art matches the writing

That was the joke in the manga too, retard.

Jesus...

At least we are getting a new manga and webcomic chapter next week.

Blonde Garou would've been Kino.
Although that's Murata's fault, not JC's.

Attached: 662319.jpg (1366x1025, 857K)

Are nips reacting the same way as us? Or do they actually think this season's passable?

Attached: unforgivable.jpg (1029x1313, 317K)

WDM didnt look like a scrub unlike Metal Bat though

the joke was that mangastream is hot garbage

No fucking way.

post best boy

Attached: 3b90a1911d0b5397885acfce120abaf4[1].jpg (850x1080, 214K)

Alright, I'm tired of this shitfest, what chapter is that episode at? I'm done, I'll just read the mango again.

He looks retarded with blond hair, fuck off. JC Staff even wanted that, but had to change it in the end.

Nips prefer manga and don't care about shitty shonen adaptations. Those who watch are imbeciles who deserve it.

It looks like Toei's slideshows but animated.

Attached: 1442073472704.png (493x731, 542K)

Well even with Madhouse's adaptation considered simply reading Murata's adaptation is almost objectively the best way to experience OPM

Based Garou simply blocking with his arms crossed.

Attached: 1.jpg (581x811, 380K)

>yfw last episode confirms season 3 by J.C Staff again

it's called Paris syndrome

>shonen

?

shit taste

Attached: 1451513320081.jpg (964x1199, 470K)

Please respond.

Suiryu VA crying for help was good the animation was garbage as always

Attached: 1558382473197.gif (260x255, 38K)

??

Cry some more.

Wait a minute, so we could get the infinite combo next week?

I mean so far the King/Saitama interactions have been fine..

Didn't Suiryu break one of the big guys toes in the manga?

Oh you're right, this tournament arc and constant fight scenes is definitely CGDCT or are you someone still in denial that this is a "parody"

70 I think.

I don't know

71-74.

Yes Bakuzan's

Animation was shit as usual but what really triggers me is the awful sound effects and the retarded pacing.

The whole scene of making Suiryu feel utter despair had no impact because they were just rushing by, no dramatic pauses, same shitty sad music playing throughout all of it when it should have stopped the moment Bakuzen stomped on Snek or whoever it was

shit, I don't think anyone remembers the exact chapter. the wikis should usually have the chapters listed, can you maybe try there? sorry, I'd honestly love to help here, the fewer people that watch that shit the better.

That monster guy looks like Zodd

Attached: images (40).jpg (551x557, 77K)

???

I genuinely loved that scene
can someone post screenshots from that part where the quality suddenly goes from 0 to 100? with bakuzan and suiryu

What the fuck were all the jump cuts all about. It was super fucking jarring when saitama showed up.

That watermark really is fucking obnoxious.
Just put it over the art if you insist on it so much, niggerstream!

Attached: ch125 pg0031.png (800x1138, 431K)

monster bakuzan showing up and punching the shit out of suiryu looked pretty good. thats pretty much it though

Im not sure selling 15 copies total will mean they do a season 3

maybe yeah, but I think they were going for a street fighter akuma/gouki vibe. what with the purple sleeveless dougi and everything.

On that ttm and mumen rider it seems like they forgot that scene was supposed to be earlier rather than later when it was only a glimpse during Suryui's call for help. Also I can't believe they cut out bakuzan vs Gouketsu when that was an important part. Just Staff proving how they cannot do shit worth a damn.

Suiryu's VA was really good actually, I was impressed.

Attached: 1435110476591.gif (311x503, 204K)

>the tables has turned humman

Attached: wdm.png (400x360, 178K)

only 4 more episodes guys

CHRIST

season 2 is the weakest part of one punch man anyways lets just pray that season 3 will be great again

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.46M)

Good, 4 more of this atrocity and then get rid of it. These episodes pretty much confirm the last episodes will be of the worst quality.

Attached: ch125 pg012.png (800x1138, 436K)

gladly

Attached: damn.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Attached: 75spivd390q21[1].jpg (3354x1602, 275K)

Attached: ch125 pg013.png (800x1138, 491K)

IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OVER WHEN JCSTAFF ANNOUNCES SEASON 3 AT THE END OF THIS SEASON!

Attached: D7UzJ0OU0AAMeB7.jpg (500x500, 18K)

I can't even fathom the actual disappointment ONE and Murata must have at the quality differences between S1 and S2, and ESPECIALLY considering Mob S1/2 are both equally as good as OPM S1...

Attached: ch125 pg014.png (800x1138, 447K)

Yeah Bakuzans, and for some reason it got removed, I guess in order to keep Power Level consistent and not make Monster Bakuzan look weak.

>Heard the animations were cheaper this season.
he doesn't know

Attached: 1558622244612.png (359x340, 118K)

Attached: ch125 pg015.png (800x1138, 384K)

Here you go.

Attached: 1557250957218.jpg (1920x2500, 1.29M)

Attached: ch125 pg019.png (1600x1138, 880K)

Where the fuck is the raw?

Attached: ch125 pg020.png (800x1138, 386K)

a-a-a-a-user..... pls......s-s-s-top.....

Attached: ch125 pg021.png (800x1138, 392K)

Kek based. You forgot he always fights alone, doesn't accept help from faggots even when offered. Actually starts killing the said faggots after their autistic insistence on coop.

I could actually see this happening in a few chapters of the webcomic. Tats and Tits still beat to shit, go find Saitama out shopping with Genos and Garou shows up to talk to Saitama about their fight or some shit.

Attached: ch125 pg023.png (1600x1138, 675K)

Just like Boros and Saitama himself. He should form a club with these guys and not kill them.

what's going on with my boy suiryu in the background there? and the perspective. what the fuck, can these people do anything right

Nah, braggards are bad company.

Attached: ch125 pg026.png (800x1138, 431K)

Are you fucking with me

Attached: 543255.jpg (2448x3264, 829K)

Just finished watching and the scenes are poorly animated as usual. There is one moment where the guy tries to escape and gets bitchslapped by the second big monster, this scene flows real nice. That lasted 30 seconds if that.

Wtf happened?

Attached: ch125 pg027.png (800x1138, 376K)

The worst quality were the previous 2 episodes.

i don't

Attached: ch125 pg028.png (800x1138, 421K)

It was a cliffhanger in the manga. They made the Garou vs WDM fight feel non impactful.

Remember when we had to wait a year until it was finally shown?

Sorry, Konosuba and that Pochi's anime about incest are more important than some baldy's filler shounen fights.

> no main theme when Saitama appears

are you kidding me?

Attached: ch125 pg029.png (800x1138, 406K)

I love the way the dragons twist together to fire one giant blast.

why are you posting shit from niggerstream
this was out on mangadex days ago

>fan base
it's literally one or two fag shitposting

Attached: ch125 pg030.png (800x1138, 470K)

There's really no reason for me to try and watch it earlier. I'll just wait for the season to be done and binge it some other night.
Me bitching here isn't going to change the future of anime like this.

i really hope they dont

Madhouse knew garou looked way better blonde

Attached: madhouse.jpg (310x281, 10K)

>ghosting

Attached: gimmepaw.gif (540x230, 2.76M)

how do you achieve this physique?

I thought it was release day. I never know with OPM.
And I've never heard of that site either. Oh well!

Attached: ch125 pg031.png (800x1138, 413K)

they don't have a stupid watermark for one

Attached: ch125 pg032.png (800x1138, 441K)

Garou is perfect the way he is.

cute armpits

lol
kys

Attached: niggerdex.jpg (1383x914, 99K)

for what?

> too retarded to make a free account
wow

Honestly, I think I prefer those stills DAL 3 had in episode 5 than something badly animated like this. It's that bad.

Attached: ch125 pg033.png (800x1138, 443K)

Even worse or just as bad. I'll say 7 looks better compared to this. I can see in certain scenes in motions they try to do like other animators and have less details and Kore movement flow but their movements are still stiff in many parts especially the action. The only moment that looked good was bakuzan appearing and Suryui running.

Exactly

Attached: Garou hands.jpg (3352x1500, 3.11M)

>registering
>anything
>ever
you need to go back

Attached: ch125 pg035.png (1600x1138, 916K)

For the anime. I don't care about subs, I just want to watch it without having to stream it.

That's a fucking great way to portray that.

what the fuck is wrong with registering for something to use it

Attached: ch125 pg037.png (1600x1138, 946K)

As an Indexfag and DALfag, I really thought JC Staff was trashing those series to let One Punch Man have some decent action sequences, but I'm sorry. But the ones at fault are actually the retards at Sueshia anons, they're the ones who didn't let the staff have time to produce something decent. The same thing happened with Index and DAL.

Those fingers are my fetish.

Attached: D7hCV4cU8AAxq92.jpg (2137x1447, 300K)

just fucking torrent it you milk bag

Not him but you don't need to make an account you dumbass just use google, it instantly sends to to the OPM mangadex page.
I prefer mangapark because I can view all the pages on one page.

Lol JC Staff must've cut Bakuzan's screentime not for pacing, but because they couldn't animate a four-armed character.

Attached: 1.webm (852x480, 2.75M)

>he likes womanly hands
gay

You wouldn't want to register your guns either.
It's about freedom.

Attached: ch125 pg038.png (800x1138, 368K)

subs when

I want to torrent it faggot, the newest ep isn't uploaded yet on nyaa.

Attached: chozebeatencomparison.jpg (2125x1435, 984K)

sasuga Master Race!

Attached: 707411-une-charlie-le-pen.jpg (400x514, 62K)

SAUCE?

Attached: 1469547419884.png (514x409, 122K)

is this real?

are you fucking blind?

Garou's (and Murata's) fingers are truly flawless.

Attached: skilled hands.png (258x421, 197K)

That is some exceptionally poor editing.

I can at least see WDM paw unlike Bang killing boxer monster.

10/10 s2 haters btfo

> caring about "freedom"
ok you retarded burger, enjoy your shit scrapes and watermarked manga because you can't take 5 seconds to make a account because of "freedom"
you're free to choose the shit option and i can't stop you

this episode actually had some effort put into it, still pretty jank but not as jank.

Attached: ch125 pg039.png (800x1138, 479K)

I dont see anything worse than Fubuki vs Do-S or Saitama vs Suiryu.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1524112838005.jpg (495x600, 37K)

are you illiterate? he wants the raw not the subbed version, i just looked myself and it's not on nyaa yet

0/10 weak shitpost

Attached: 3.webm (852x480, 2.77M)

Must've given the composer a week to make the entire S2 ost.

Honestly, even though the pacing was way too rushed and they skipped a lot, I'm satisfied with this episode. It was well animated when it had to be. Easily my favorite episode. JC Staff did their best (which is still pretty crap) with my favorite fight in the manga. It wasn't like last episode

Yep, I felt quite bad for him and I was satisfied at same time. Weird.

Attached: 1555383624497.gif (455x364, 21K)

>Garou's (and Murata's) fingers are truly flawless
Holy shit, based catch

Attached: 1528380261289.png (540x540, 177K)

Well duh obviously. What are you trying to say?

Attached: 1557886238717.png (242x235, 45K)

It was good

APOLOGIZE

It's cute how you think there's going to be a S3

what the flying fuck is the difference? just turn off the fucking subtitles you absolute retard

You got a webm of that one good bit with Monster Bakuzan?

>CGDCT
What are you even talking about?

i'm pretty sure the raws are better quality but not even that minute difference will help with the absolute state of s2

Bakuzan was better animated than the rest

> Oh you're right, this tournament arc and constant fight scenes is definitely Cute Girls Doing Cute Things or are you someone still in denial that this is a "parody"
nigger what the fuck

Japs love it, it's selling really well, and the manga is going strong. It may take a while, but it'll happen, especially now that they don't even need to wait for good animators.

Censorship.

Wait, is he flipping the bird to us?

Garou’s fingers inside you

The whole budget of the episode went in that gif

Bros what if JC break their animating limiter

WHY IS EVERYTHING RED IN THIS SEASON
FUCK RED
FUCK JC FOR MAKING EVERYTHING RED

They covered 3 chapters.

This is literally the animation quality i seen on 100+ episodes shonen anime.
Except OPM S2 is only 12 episodes, and they managed to fuck this up.

Pic related is how the search feature works there. Defaults to alphabetic order and the sought after result is number 12. On a very popular manga. Top quality shit right there, fó €€am.
Not to mention the cancer quality scans and terrible translation.
I'd rather wait 4 days than to have that as my first experience reading it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-28 Read Manga Online.png (970x3771, 845K)

You can do that in mangadex too

It was about the retards discussing his hair color.

this ep was so shitty animated

Attached: 2.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>no one cares about the direction and suiryu VA performance
Zoomers go away.
This episode had more soul than the entirety of season 1.

I'd let him push my pressure points if you know what I mean

White hair makes him look old.

This shit was legit terrifying

Attached: bakuzan.png (1600x900, 1.73M)

Aoki still rock this episode.

Attached: i did not loop this.webm (852x480, 1.81M)

Oh no.

Attached: chozeyoufool.jpg (914x924, 447K)

The only part that looked halfway decent.

OPM chapters aren't 19 pages, user

What was Gouketsu"s VA?

Another example of how they can't do expressions at even decent quality.

Shit I haven't noticed.

this is me , that other one is not
i'm advocating mangadex, not mangapark
that mangapark site looks like total shit and i agree with you

Attached: zpQY3wy.png (1920x1040, 108K)

Blond hair makes him look generic.

dunno but he sounded silly to me
I expected him to be deeper and not talk like a P.E. coach

The epitime of suffering.

Attached: suffering.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>This episode had more soul than the entirety of season 1.
good bait, made me reply. 2/10

Many thanks, friend.

I like this episode.

> Gouketsu sama, I don't feel so good.

Attached: choselookslikearetard.jpg (405x916, 236K)

me again as you can see there is no shit watermarks and if you look on MD you'll see that it was released 4 days ago

Attached: m3.jpg (800x1138, 421K)

Poor devil corn. It was his last fight.

madhouse vibes

Attached: fucking kek.gif (849x479, 1.09M)

I thought he was a giga chad?!

I kek'd.
Some idiot accidentally named the official manga Onepunch man so naturally the search results are fucked up. It still offers different versions on the same page, both the quality scans and shit ones.

He is giga CHAD, but sometimes, you meet an ultra CHAD

Attached: 4a9ae756ff3e1d5e3f3015a2d00ed231b28f8add582d7a2854f89de185979f50.gif (205x234, 93K)

It's not just the animation, the tone feels off. When Suiryu is yelling for help, in the manga I imagined it would be completely silent, his pleas for heroes to come and rescue him echoing throughout the stadium, and as Bakogou tells him there is no rescue, the main theme would hit once Saitama enters the scene. Should be a feeling that the day is entirely saved, but the music felt off. JC staff has completely fucked up in every department for one of my favorite moments in the manga.

Attached: 1465347548523.jpg (870x960, 275K)

>Serious series serious FUCK UP.

Attached: D7riUGbWkAAsCgT.jpg (1280x1614, 459K)

I guess.
Though it's weird how thick that white bar is on the right.
I thought that was Niggerstream being dumb, but apparently Murata thought it looked good. Or maybe he fucked up the aspect ratio and the magazine editor did that.
He probably fell for the "wanpa-man" thing in japanese.

Attached: 1535232047397.png (960x720, 565K)

Garou has really nice hands, neat nails and long fingers.
Nice hands are many people's preference.

kek

I'm just happy to see my boy.
Sad they removed the scene where he breaks Bakuzan's toe as he is on the ground

Attached: Suiryu_defeated.jpg (371x785, 146K)

To be fair, Choze was fucking cancer in every version.

>user posts his entire browser together with his username
>crying anime girl
>Dororo
>Yea Forums shit Ava's demon
>Jiur
Wow why don't you add your social security number and home address to that.

> I wish I was at home shitposting on /pol/

Attached: chozefacekick.jpg (954x660, 314K)

honestly the direction of this season in general is pure shit
I also imagined everything different. Scenes also pop up in and out of existence without any sense of continuity.

Overworking can only get you so far, before your slaves decide to rebel. If you don't pay them to compensate, this is what you get.

But weebs don't give a fuck. They'll just bitch about why these slaves aren't pumping out AAAA quality animation. All while pirating the shit out of it, even when they are doing AAAA quality. And they'll bitch some more like they did nothing wrong when the quality goes down.

thanks JC for the weekly dose of QUALITY

Lol you are retarded. That white bar is just how manga works, have you never seen an actual manga book.

post yfw tatsumaki dies in s3

Attached: 19AD2515-B6A6-47F1-A782-ACD1D27C5BBC.jpg (1024x886, 71K)

Kinda sad about the content covered. I appreciate that it wasn't "that" rushed, but now the Saitama fucking up Gouketsu will likely be a half-episode moment, when it was evidently end of episode material.

I suppose it makes sense though, because Saitama's talk with King and Garou getting BTFO part 2 fits even better as the end of the episode.

[

assmad shitskin detected

He's a giga FAG

>the main theme would hit once Saitama enters the scene
this is exactly what happened in my head instantly and it's amazing they didn't even do that well

Imagine if MHA could create half as cool a villain as Garou.

>got bullied like Deku by popular pretend hero kids, fucked the main one up then learned martial arts instead of whining about being powerless
>has an cocky personality like Bakugou without being a raging faggot but hates bullying weak people, instead targets heroes
>unlike Stain'd his hero hunt actually has huge influence without the author telling you "all these people joined the villains because stain'd looked cool to them!", his actions alone shifted everything
>you actually want him to escape at the end and win, unlike Stain'd
>his cause is way more just and unforced, and he's proven right by the way the heroes act after Saitama beats him
>never shows fear or backs down no matter what, only becomes stronger
>actually cool as fuck and relatable to the reader unlike Stain'd
>you can't read if he's a hero, villain, anti-villain, anti-hero, or some combination of those things until the very end
>is the perfect polar opposite antagonist of Saitama when Saitama calls him out as a "sweet guy", Saitama being a hero who's treated unfairly by other heroes and is the incarnation of unfairness and OP-ness and isn't doing the hero thing for glory but just a hobby
>fights alone and unarmed unlike Stain'd who accepts help and uses a weapon
>loses to the strongest person in the series, not a bunch of kids

Garou truly puts all the MHA characters to shame at once

Attached: file.png (1773x2354, 2.77M)

I would feel pure joy and happiness

>literally SKIPPED content
>wasn't that rushed

Today episode was nice.

i wanna fuck that hedgehog....

>gif

You're even worse.

No, that's unusually thick.

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man (2019) - 08 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv00001.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

nigga I ain't gonna read your fucking fanfic
go post it on reddit

It doesn’t look like shit at all, then again I hardly care about animation when I watch shows

They are starting low enough. I think one competent episode should be enough for them to break through.

> entire browser
what can you even do with my username there anyway, i simply wanted to show off the search bar at the top to show that i simply searched for "one punch man"

>crying anime girl
i thought that was the bocchi thread

> dororo
what does what i choose to watch affect you in any way?

> co shit avas demon
yes i'm fully aware it is shit now and i haven't looked at it in years, but i did when i was much younger
i am extremely apathetic and cannot be fucked to removed it but if it pleases you ill muster up the effort to remove it

How dare they remove Best Bird. Also cutting Suiryu's last act of defiance that didn't make him look like a total bitch.

Attached: 2372368267.png (500x500, 230K)

Your neighbour spain here.
Nothing bad happens to tourists here.
You're fucking delusional.
Keep the niggers in check, not the tourists.

bruh

I laughed

Attached: D7rjfzTWwAEU5ek.jpg (900x1200, 160K)

You know that's a relative thing, right? Last episode skipped a lot more, and rushed through a whole volume.

except it isn't, literally check any other place that 108 is posted. its the exact same width, and also look at the other pages. brainlet

We did have one it was episode 3 and they haven't even broken their base limits yet.

Cool.

Choze is really a cool design. Totally fighting game material.

ok that's cool

I miss cave man

Yeah, remove it just for me bro. My point is you could at least crop.

that's a movie you fucking faggot.

The first version was always better, idk why Murata redrew it.

What's wrong with his right ankle

OVERREACTION stop whining about animation and the story is just straight from the manga you shithead. Also the music is fantastic this season especially Garou’s theme.

it looks like he got paper toilets on it.

yes i could lasso crop with sharex but that's effort when a simple print screen does the job

i should go through and delete all the pointless bookmarks for things i haven't touched in over a decade but the way i see it it's a waste of time because i never look at them anyway, i literally only use chrome for Yea Forums, reading manga and torrenting these days

>and the story is just straight from the manga

besides for the fact they keep cutting panels, dialogue, and whole parts like Bakuzan fighting Gouketsu, or Suiryu breaking his toe.

How important was the things they cut

Dude shut it we all have old bookmarks my point is it takes literally 20 seconds to crop shit in paint.

He is a giga chad but he's a giga chad who slacked on his training. Now he's hopefully learned his lesson.

that's 20 seconds of work i didn't need to do

Is it normal that it physically hurt me to watch this?

Attached: 1508452198434.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Episode casualties:
>Choze's face
>Gouketsu's everything
>an entire fight scene
>Phoenix Man's screentime

Why are the only people I see praising s2 LITERAL fucking shitskin thirdworlders?

Attached: poo on twitter.jpg (870x134, 52K)

Fair enough.

The same is true of the opposite

Posts like this used to be ironic. What the fuck happened?

What the fuck are Choze's lines? Is he literally /pol/?

Am I 2 years late to the joke

>filler
Nothing lost then.

First 2 mins of the episode will likely cover Saitama vs Bakuzan.

Yes, you are.

I really hope they are saving it for the finale Elder, using OP OST when Elder gets destroyed is fitting

Garou's whole fist

Attached: 1558988111163.jpg (2133x1600, 860K)

Attached: suiryuchozefinal.jpg (2111x1710, 1.05M)

How low are people's fucking standards today? Holy shit

Attached: 1553294985297.jpg (593x796, 80K)

It actually ended up pretty fuckng tame.

You shoud have seen the name of his beam attack.

Im glad they went ahead with S2 production just to prove that overrated animators are still replaceable.

Very low. Look at the front page of Yea Forums. If you've been here a while you'll understand immediately.

It had nothing to do with his training, he's an excellent fighter. The point is he's a pussy in character and doesn't have the balls to pridefully persevere in a hopeless situation, instead just cries for help and begs his enemy for his life. In other words a turd.

Attached: surchad.png (399x917, 358K)

Yeah and he's had a change of heart now, that's the point. He'll probably resume his training now and become far stronger than he was before, with a new appreciation for heroes, even those weaker than himself.

Honestly this episode wasn't that bad. Obviously it's not even as good as the worst Madhouse episode but it's one of the best this season at least. Which isn't saying much, but still

There was nothing that wasn't enjoyable this episode, no reason to pause because of an obvious flaw at all, it wasn't bad.

kys

Attached: 0011.png (1425x1080, 591K)

bullshit, he did litterally all he could and when he started crying for help both his legs and one arm were totally broken.

Attached: 146.jpg (1017x1525, 212K)

episode was pretty decent compared to the last few

the worst part was that some scenes looked exceptionally good, but only the random, unimportant ones like the crows beating up Suiryu, and the actual key scenes were semi-butchered

I unironically blame Madhouse for this for being such faggots about doing season 2s

Not that user but people don't do a complete 180 that easily. Just look at Darkshine.

Madhouse is shit, just look at their more recent shows. Even the team behind S1 produced the mediocre Boogiepop.

Well nips enjoyed WDM paw so there is something.

links for the episode 8 season 2?

>Implying madhouse did season 1
The currently airing madhouse show has worse animation than OPM2

>madhouse
>good

an inhouse madhouse director never could've produced season 1. freelances are the goat.

nice

Attached: 1538794402957.jpg (829x849, 314K)

Are you fucking kidding me?! I've been waiting for 7 weeks and that's it? How aren't the J.Shit Staff office not getting bombed by now. God damn it... I haven't dropped and anime in 4 years, God give me strength.

Attached: 36724208.jpg (600x621, 27K)

Attached: Doge.jpg (1030x590, 52K)

nyaa

Attached: D3974B99-2B33-4904-A17E-804E760C3B51.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Where the fuck is it

Attached: file.png (1900x929, 277K)

73.2% of the nips enjoyed the episode.

Attached: nicofanresult.png (648x416, 281K)

>here's your teaser screenshot, bro

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man (2019) - 08 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv00002.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

stop being a retard

Attached: VrfzJTR.png (1409x100, 21K)

How is this not Yu-Gi-Oh tier?

see Never search for release groups, only seach for the name of the show/series.

Are you unable to read the filename on the screenshots posted or something?

Welp, no wonder anime is dying. Audiences are too content with complete garbage art and animation.

Watch erai raws its the same shit nigger

Fucking when?? bilibili.com/video/av6360650/

Attached: Awwww+finally+_16592df309a03ba6e10e1d16598eaf78.jpg (1000x563, 109K)

ty

How come Murata wasted such a great design on Choze

How would you fix that though? The entirety of the anime industry can't seem to find a way out of it.
I sure as fuck have no idea either how it could get better.

That's some gay sounding fanfiction. The only way you advance in OPM is by persevering in the one moment where the danger is the highest. Getting your gay whining ass saved by someone else and then giving a speech of change of heart or how you'll try harder next time doesn't contribute to shit, you'll remain the same worthless faggot you were before.

I'm sorry to break it to you but that's why you won't be seeing your husbando Suiryu anymore, his only story purpose was to be a negative example. The message of the story is that character and toughness does mater and thus he was the intentional contrast to another character we all know well who showed unmatched obstinacy and persevered in several worse situations.
Cope.

We need to tell the people that their tastes are shit, and they should fight against soulless adaptations.

He was practicing for Monster Garou.

>horriblesubs
you deserve to wait

There's no way to reach every anime fan with campaigns like that.

Attached: 1491579275860.gif (242x227, 1024K)

what the fuck is up with speed o sound sonic!!??

Attached: Speed-o'-Sound Sonic.jpg (1280x1280, 168K)

>character and toughness does mater
True, Suiryu was tempted and nearly destroyed, but he fought back and did not give up his humanity.

That would make this whole arc pointless, so I doubt you're right.

Cute! cute!

fuck off

So is shingeki, yet they are done with anime after this season.

kys

>denies an obvious fact in the manga
You probably don't know how to read our are pretending to be dense. The point is clear - some people have both the obstinacy and the strength, others don't.
If you're that retarded and without a reading comprehension than at least learn to read the titles of the chapters.
As I've said, the message that you need to toughen up in desperate moments and not count on others (or heroes for that matter) was repeated several times in the wc and the manga with several different characters.

Retard.

begging for a deletion

>JC is so cheap they don't even draw a background on the fights
>the other ones are just repeated frames with the tazo filter over it
At least they're not using that awful gradient on everyone's faces anymore.

Attached: 1558331932688.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

That's far too generous. This episode was a literal slideshow

kek that's fucking awful

He fucked around like a fag and got roflstomped like an idiot, then had a sudden change of heart and started begging for his life. It's called idiotic inconsistency, opportunistic change of attitude when the situation calls for it. That's why ONE wrote him as a disgraceful faggot who begs for his life and runs while leaving weaker people to fight for him.

I watched DBS too and this is on-par with the Revival of F arc in the anime.

new thread!

Attached: kaguyahug.png (805x1200, 498K)

This looks like the goblin lord learned from his loss and worked out for his next battle with goblin slayer

Honestly if they're just going to freeze frame and not make it move, just colorize the damn manga panel.

>and the story is just straight from the manga
Sequencing is broken which misses the point of certain scenes. Overall the direction is horrible in this season among other problems like shit animation, terrible sound design, and lackluster choreography.

Stop being a dick rider and acknowledge the flaws of this season.

Someone will pick up AoT

Welcome to capitalism, particularly Japanese capitalism.

JC Staff and Toei are literally the worst places to work at in animation. The reason why stuff like One Punch Man and Raildex goes to these guys is because of their ability to pump out an anime episode upon airing regardless of QUALITY, and all the while sacrificing writing, animation, voice acting and animators' wellbeing as a result. Crunch hours in these studios are worse than in videogame studios. OPM clearly deserves a better adaptation in a studio that doesn't treat anime as a product.

There's a reason why KyoAni and Ghibli doesn't do heavy adaptation work anymore, and why KyoAni does something like Maid Dragon instead of FMP.

OPM S2 definitely is supposed to be something that should've been animated and completed 6 months before airing, but latest episodes feels like it was animated 2 hours before airing instead. The last episode of Shirobako where staff members have to run to deliver completed final episodes hours before it airs is something that should not be celebrated, IMO.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

cute doggy

Based Retard.