Golden Kamuy 200

Any bets on how long it'll be before he rears his ugly head in the story once again?

Attached: djaPWtG.jpg (873x1300, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jZpzEKz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: YxusPvx.jpg (876x1300, 454K)

Attached: T50EzoJ.jpg (874x1300, 505K)

Attached: QrhJbr9.jpg (876x1300, 492K)

W-why did he keep the wheel

Attached: D3hCfKY.jpg (878x1300, 475K)

Attached: Cs7tPDD.jpg (877x1300, 460K)

Attached: 4r0f6SP.jpg (879x1300, 507K)

Attached: 6EvdWxk.jpg (875x1300, 450K)

And finally we have confirmation that Ogata's dick is as small as Shiraishi's.

Attached: 8YmMhuK.jpg (874x1300, 529K)

This manga is so great for the manservice

Did you know that they shrink when it's cold?
Did you know that!?

Legendary page.

It looks normal size.

>"Get healthy and come back so I can kill you"
>A promise of murderous intent and determination (?)
Yakusoku/promise reads has katakana for "engage" above, not sure if this means in the "engage the enemy" sense or if they're going for the fujo audience with some "engagement" wordplay

Nice try Cat.

Attached: 1556156592381.jpg (902x1050, 81K)

Looks like the anons who guessed Ogata would leave to go on his own side adventure that Noda will have to periodically cut back to in order to remind the audience he exists like with Hijikata's group were right.

So Tsurumi staged the whole thing to get Koito's on his side? Based Japanese Lenin.

Pages are missing but that's what everyone was guessing once the kidnapping chapter was released.

Also Ogata has some scuffs on his face when he's picking up the body, so was he the white hat guy who Koito headbutted? I guess that experience taught him never to be nice to anyone ever again.

Attached: 1548872028901.jpg (480x660, 58K)

Stupid sexy Tsurumi.

>riding a horse with no pants on
RIP Ogata's balls

Is this out of order? Where they the kidnappers? I'm confused

Attached: 1471904195580.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

there are definitely some pages missing

Not all pages are out and I accidentally clicked the wrong file so a couple are out of order.
imgur.com/a/jZpzEKz

Huh, I still don't get it. That's a bit of a jarring cut if it it's suppose to be going from Tsurumi barging in to after he's killed the kidnappers and they're starting to clean up. Maybe I'm just retarded

He probably had a couple of spare corpses dressed like the "kidnappers" on standby and had his men quick-change into their uniforms when the Koitos weren't looking.

>Kill me, if I go out fighting my dad might like be more
Ouch

We don't deserve Noda.
Best ongoing, period.

Attached: Golden Kamuy - Ch.146 - Russian-Style Steam Bath, Banya - 17.png (1036x1500, 536K)

Rank the kamuy’s dick size. Personally I believe my husband Tsukishima is even bigger than Tanigaki. Then Ushiyama. This chapter proves Ogata is in the bottom tier.

These has to be Freddie Mercury references somehow.

that small dick is cute though

also ogata doesn't seem the type to give a shit about dick sizes so as to feel insecure about it

>Murdered his mom because he thought that'll make his dad come back and spend time with him
>Murdered his brother when he proved to be a better man than him
>Murdered his father because he wasn't loved as a kid
>Nah, he's not insecure bros

Doesn't Sugi have a canonically small dick or am I remembering wrong?
Shiraishi

Attached: koito.jpg (246x281, 47K)

>Ogata doesn't reveal any of the dirt on Tsurumi to Coitus
I love Monkey lore but what exactly was the point of the flashback being positioned here?

Attached: 8.png (1036x1500, 692K)

He doesn’t give a shit about his tiny dick because he pleasures men with his ass.

I immediately thought of Cromartie so it must be true

He said men shrink when it’s cold when Asirpa told Ushiyama she saw his when he stripped naked to...save someone from freezing water? I don’t remember why.
I can’t see koito being big. His dad probably is though.

>I can’t see koito being big
He has the natural athletic prowess and skin tone of an African though

>I-I was in the pool, Elaine!

True he even has the basketball american white palms.

I remember them being prominent when he was first introduced 100 chapters ago but I can't remember the last time Noda bothered to draw them. A shame since I thought they were a neat touch.

someone has finally figured it out

Attached: 62527585_p8_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 200K)

What are the chances this is actually the last we see of Cat until the epilogue? 0.00023%?

He'll come back for the climax.

Aaaaaah I want so many answers Kiroranke is too dead to tell anything Shiraishi probably doesn't know anything Asirpa DEFINITELY doesn't know anything Sofia is just out there somewhere

Ogata is going to go find her i guess???

And people say Sugimoto doesn’t enjoy killing.

Ogata shot him in the head, he's allowed to be a bit more emotionally involved that usual.

Happy Father's Day, user.

>that fucking intense hatred from Koito
I assume Ogata must have shit talked him in one of the missing pages before this.

Attached: 1550076237818.jpg (750x1089, 657K)

Fucking Ogata hating based Koito. Is like Garfield bullying Odie.

I can't die before these chapters are animated and we get to hear Aniki's screams of unadulterated anger

Attached: Q8.png (829x1200, 469K)

>Ogata was the white cap kidnapper
>Ogata fed and gave water to Koito
>Ogata comforted Koito when he was sad that he wasn't his big bro/prefers to die

And then you hear people saying Ogata is a sociopath.

Attached: koishook.jpg (287x299, 9K)

Yeah why would we think. I mean, at that point, he only killed his parents and half-brother. People are too harsh on him.

I refuse to believe this until the rest of the pages are out, maybe Koito got a hit in on the other kidnappers as well. White hat is a manlet like Tsuki and black hat did the signature sniffing that Ogata is known for even with the same sound effect cue.

He had a reason for every one of them
Mom went insane an was neglecting him. All she ever thought about was his dad.
Dad was a dickhead through and through, he abandoned him and his mom. He sent Yuusaku to be a flag bearer that was too afraid to kill people, which meant instant suicide for him on the battlefields.
The only guy he wrongfully killed was Yuusaku and he feels guilty about it since he has fever dreams with him.

Attached: 1529311040985.jpg (1200x871, 147K)

This kidnapping happened before the war, he had only killed his mother at this point.

>Mom went insane an was neglecting him.
Making the same thing for every meal isn't that bad

Attached: DxvUDXnWwAAmvmA-orig.jpg (195x193, 12K)

it's not just that but you see her having messy crazy hair and seems deranged in a way because of the saggy loosened clothes

Attached: mummy.jpg (241x516, 56K)

it's like we're not reading the same manga here

Attached: 1521893524556.jpg (1080x1533, 216K)

>that picture

Attached: DMGDaXGVwAEGfhd.jpg (270x285, 27K)

>Ogata disappears and starts an undercover Russian family like Tsurumi did

Attached: 1541514158373.jpg (720x521, 89K)

>Ogata claims to like grandmas
>Sofia should just be slightly older than Kiro but definitely looks like a grandma
Is this your endgame Noda?

Attached: baachan.png (500x588, 321K)

Still not that bad.

Small little spoilers from the rest of the missing pages
>there will be more Heiji manservice
>it is confirmed that Ogata is the guy who had the white cap on his head, because not only is he bruised, he also aims a gun at Koito and tells him he is a bonbonga
>after Ogata escapes by horse, Sugimoto and Asirpa spot him and Sugimoto tries to shoot him. Ogata spreads his arms wide so as to taunt Sugimoto because he sucks at aiming, and SUgimoto tells Asirpa to shoot the horse with an arrow

Attached: 1542326113485.jpg (1413x2048, 198K)

>he also aims a gun at Koito and tells him he is a bonbonga
Oh shit, in Russian? Maybe Koito will put two and two together, realize Ogata was a kidnapper, and ask Tsukishima about it.

Attached: 1556156348927.png (900x603, 535K)

Same guy.

Yeah, in russian.

Or maybe Koito already realizes at that point that Tsurumi set the whole thing up but doesn't care because it mended his relationship with Mosudad. But he still hates Ogata for calling him a bonbon.

I hate dead wife and baby backstories.

Tsurumi does too.

Attached: DscdEmFU8AAFUU9.jpg (1157x702, 59K)

So how many of his 9 lives are left?

I dunno, but how did he trick a fucking doctor into thinking he was on death's door?

I thought he made him lie by taking the nurse as hostage.

I didn't really get that vibe, seemed like he immediately went to talk to the group after surgery since the previous page shows the nurse helping Doc, and as he tells Sugi that Ogata won't make it till the morning there's a panel showing Cat still laying on the hospital bed with both eyes covered.

He's a sniper so he can lower his blood pressure through his breathing or something for better aiming

Now I'm wondering if them bringing him to the doctor was part of his escape plan...

Is Ogata the next Tsurumi?

I'm no doctor but that sounds fishy

Is Tsurumi's character a walking daddy issues trope?

Attached: 1559093045029.jpg (2136x1300, 1M)

Same goes for the pose in the background and Tsurumi's pose too then?

Well, he was robbed of the chance to give his own daughter daddy issues