Has watching Detective Conan actually made you smarter?

Has watching Detective Conan actually made you smarter?

Attached: [NAOKI-Raws&倉吉観光協会] 名探偵コナン/Part.01-Vol.1 Ep.001 「ジェットコー� (832x624, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkw5X1vskIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No but it's made me appreciate certain things more.

Attached: helpful child.webm (960x720, 1.88M)

It taught me a nearly perfect murder method that I'd never get caught using, yeah.

Attached: 1543432397045.jpg (1681x717, 123K)

Boobs are the perfect murder weapons.

Yeah a little bit. Made me more analytical.
I remember watching every episode when I was 12 and thinking "I hope I'm going to be half as smart as Shinichi when I'll be his age"

Attached: 0AD3.jpg (1944x4138, 646K)

This image seems like it could easily make people shit on Conan because he does gather evidence in extremely reaching ways sometimes, but that usually is at its worst in anime filler.

I am a knight of the round table.
To the stupid but sly ladies and gentlemen of the police:
Today at noon and at 14:00 hours in mourning for the head of my comrade some interesting fireworks will be launched.
If you wish to stop me then come to me.
Open the 72nd seat and I'll be waiting for you.

Attached: Coolest dude in the show.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

thats a lot of fucking seats

>filename
>not gin
you fucked up

It makes me able to catch things I would've missed in other media, just because of all the situations I've seen in DC. Detective Conan mysteries never give you enough info to solve before Conan reveals the key piece of evidence though, so I still can't be assured of my guess prior to him solving it.

tokuchi toua where

Nop.

>Not being able to solve it at the same time Kudo does.
No wonder you were never a detective.

What about that time on the cruise ship in where the culprit could have been deduced immediately upon finding the bread that can be used as an eraser by the artist character? It actually took Conan some time to realize that.

They almost never give you enough to solve it, though. You can make educated guesses, but you're almost always missing a piece of the puzzle that only Shinichi sees prior to the reveal.

It's a weird strategy but I guess they have to be really difficult to solve or else it'd make Kudo look like a dumbass for 22 minutes.

Conan is like an encyclopedia to me. Taught me a lot of new facts.

I remember that thing about plants and poison he said in the cornered famous detective case.

I learned creative ways to use fishing line but not much else.

>all of the BO officers are Japanese except Vermouth
Unlikely. Gin is a gaijin.

>that episode where the detective kids were right about a guy making a tunnel to steal some jewels
I don't like the kids, but Conan was buttblasted because he was wrong.

Great filler. Conan being so annoyed at such a simple criminal he scolds him for not doing a better plan.

genta > conan

funny joke, you almost had me

What the hell makes you think Gin is an American?

>Shinichi on the list
>Even though there are smarter characters than him in-universe

??????

He is Scottish.

I think that's just focusing on primary protagonists. Yusaku is smarter but he isn't the protagonist.

He kind of married down in some sense when he married Yukiko then. Although if he married someone equally or more intelligent than himself then Shinichi probably wouldn't have come out as charming and cute and would be even more autistic.

What?

There's only been like one guy in the past while in these Conan threads that says he's in it for the cases.

I'm only 70ish episodes in and so far im still dumb af

hey guys, I want to watch detective conan with a friend and I want him to be really interested in it, can you give me some episodes that are really good, Moonlight Sonata is on my list, I want more cases like it

Attached: d380248e43f42dc4d6856133327ee0d5.jpg (184x184, 9K)

If you think the series make you smarter than you haven't learned anything. The only time you realize you're smart is when you realize the series is full of non-sequitors that never left enough clues for audience to solve anything

It's made me extend my "to see/visit" list for places in nipland. All those filler eps are just thinly veiled commercials sponsored by the tourist board of each respective prefecture.
Thing is there better be murders left right and center or else I'm gonna be disappointed.

No im a fucking autist now

clash of red and black but you need the build ups

You can solve some. If I recall correctly sometimes they don't show the last critical evidence needed, but sometimes you see the critical thing that Conan sees and you could solve it by yourself then.

>watch Conan to raise your IQ to never before seen levels
>some crime happens nearby
>you instantly start seeing fishing lines which were being used to carry out the crime
>vital evidence suddenly gets revealed to you just outside of view from everyone else
>the culprit was one of the people who happened to be near the crime scene when you arrived and wasn't one of your friends or relatives

It sure made me learn about deus ex machina

Who the fuck is smarter than Shinichi besides his father who appears once every 300 chapters to say one line to help him ?

mandatory
youtube.com/watch?v=zkw5X1vskIw

this was not funny. don't post it again.

momiji