Who will create the cat girl virus?

Attached: 1555676182536.jpg (640x905, 218K)

>Posting this fucking mess of serie
There's a reason it's disliked on /u/ you know.

Whoooops!

Attached: _60925890_jex_1436022_de27-1.jpg (640x360, 41K)

god this manga is so cute

Can you explain?

As someone who knows not of this series, why is this disliked on /u/, user?

i'd like to adopt a pet

Attached: 1544465034006.png (1350x1920, 1.25M)

Agreed, surprised I haven't seen that many threads for it on Yea Forums. Is it more of a /u/ thing?

What is this?

>furryshit
>yurishit
Double dropped

Oh no, I don't like the sound of some of the wording on that page.

I want to fuck her

It started solid: shy cat goes to school to change yourself, meets someone who is a pussy magnet (literally), the bond together and make friends. The friends of them also bond together and arguably more than the main pairing, they had a great scene under the stars. The problem starts when they shift this focus in favor of "how we do to get more customers in our maid cafe?" almost forgetting the main pairing, giving the main human girl someone to lust over NTR-ing Yuki, trying to play safe by saying "it's just admiration" when it's not. And the fucking addition of even more cats because being a catulus is so rare that at least 70% of the population is one. Then after the addition of the rival cafe they start to eat screen time because now the author need to develop them, giving them cliche gimmicks and once yet again forgetting what was the focus of the serie. Oh and retarded drama left and right but that's a given.

>"Accidentally" stopped reading when the rival cafe shit started.
>Never looked back.

Why is the scan quality so shit?

>catgirls
>furry
Ironic retardation is still retardation

/u/ hates it because it's not a real yuri series tho. Same reason why they hate that manga about totally not gay roommates. If the girls are not violently blushing over each other 5 chapters in, /u/ will hate it
As long as you know what you getting into its actually fairly enjoyable CGDCT, lightly sprinkled with gay undertones

Me,i have a degree on biotechnology, pls hire me

it's also terribly written, but you'll ignore that.

Are you talking about futaribeya?
If you are, stop fucking lying.

>Thinking that /u/ hates Futaribeya
You're either the shitposter who predates those threads, or a complete dunce who think /u/ is just one person. The Yuri undertones have nothing to do with it because Hino-san is just undertones and it's widely loved aside from the same group of retards who shits on Futaribeya/Nettaigyo/Tadoroko-san and the likes.

>main human girl someone to lust over NTR-ing Yuki
Is it a dude dhe us lusting over?

It's a girl, the author doesn't know how to write but she's not completely retarded yet.

>serie

Attached: 1558785497804.png (932x864, 877K)

What do you prefer then? Manga? If it's serialized then it's a serie, or do you mean the literal "to be a serie it must've air on tv" deal?

Double suicide