MC wants to save everyone

>MC wants to save everyone
>even the villains

Attached: ninjajesus.jpg (860x928, 209K)

No one is at fault for being ignorant,except those who choose not to learn,then you're allowed to kill them,of course,this rule can be overpassed when given the context of the situation

>wants to save best friend
>”friend” hates him for being annoying and keep bothering him

>If you kill your enemies, they win

Attached: Dy0bYHFWwAAXGZs.jpg (1051x1200, 266K)

He didn't change the world, he's only been keeping peace by being the strongest living being. But when he dies things will go back

If you kill him you'll be just like him?

unironically the best kind of mc if done right, people just don't like it cause authors always fuck it up by making it easy to save everyone.

Goku is the best example. He spares anyone he knows he can keep in line. Anyone else it's game over for them.

>find out his enemies aren't evil as he tought and actually some of them are actually good
> decided to kill them,because they are still a threath for your race and peace between the 2 races is virtually impossible.

This is how make a true human protagonist!!!

Attached: 1557311951227.jpg (800x800, 93K)

>goes from killing enemies to killing enemies
Sounds boring.

>villain plunged the world into chaos
>kidnapped a bunch of teenagers
>made them kill each other
>killed her own sister
>entire motive was lulz despair
>mc still wants to save her

Attached: dra13.jpg (682x384, 78K)

In other words
Trigun

Vash the stempede

That's not Stephen Uni......I mean, yeah! Naruto sucks!

>genocides the villains

Attached: 1534906779636.webm (854x480, 2.47M)

Attached: he should have gotten the saviour gundam instead.jpg (310x301, 32K)

Naegi too pure.

Sauce man?

That's actually pretty evil, was the entire villain race bad?

Madoka Magica

That's another piece of autism from modern writing that just won't die, I mean there's no way you'll become like the guy who blew up a hospital if you execute him for his crimes. You could become a tyrant though, but only if you already hold Kim Jong-un levels of political power within your country.

Attached: superman-kills-joker.jpg (800x600, 476K)

That wasn't genocide though.

>the anti-hero protagonist does the right thing
>the dumb hero of justice can't keep up with him and constantly fucks up

Attached: x19-1.jpg (202x187, 22K)

That's not Batman's reason for not killing the Joker, he's killed other villains before, the reason why he won't kill the Joker is because since he and the Joker are so similar in mindset and have a weird symbiosis he is afraid killing the Joker is what will put him over the edge and make him into something just as bad if not worse then the Joker.

You know I don't really mind a moral fag hero but I really wish they'd at least stop having the hero dick suck his rivals and want to be his BFF

That's why I love the way they did the whole Obi-Wan vs Anakin fight in the prequels, eventually Obi-Wan cut his rival's legs and allowed him to be engulfed by flame.

Prequels are drastically underrated.

>MC doesn't really care that much about the fate of the world, but he's extremely dedicated to the safety and well-being of his buddies

Attached: 74734653_p0.png (1240x1754, 2.56M)

Replace "buddies" with "family" and that's just your average man.

if you aren't willing to try and save the villains how can you expect them to listen to you?

When has he ever killed a villain deliberately?

I hope Eren won't end up like that.

Attached: 1555452973127.png (276x373, 117K)

>even the villains
>unless they're guys, fuck them

Attached: no.jpg (493x500, 87K)

He's left a man to starve to death trapped In a sewer unable to get any help,
In the Golden Age before they nerfed him he broke a couple villain's necks via helicopter
Ra's al Ghul
He's shot Darksied with a literal God Gun.
His hands are not clean.

Don't forget keeping one alive just so she can beat him up whenever she wants.
Not really, they're just amoral but come off as scumbags due to their methods.

Not worry, he is doing the exast opposite (i mean going full anti-hero terrorist)

>unless they're guys, fuck them
That sentence is either really gay, or a nice way to bring bad girls over to your side.

Will Deku do this for Shigaraki in the end? Though now that he's revealed to be related to All Might's mentor, it would no longer be that impressive.

Attached: my-hero-academia-movie-two-heroes-izuku-all-might-smash-attack-1120941-1280x0.jpg (1280x714, 98K)

Not to the extreme extent of Okarin though.

Attached: 73729326_p13.jpg (1095x1200, 169K)

At least he stopped dehumanizing them and accepted his role as a killer.

Agreed, that's way more interesting than "I'm gonna make up for my past mistakes by cucking for the enemy".

Saving the villain sometimes lead to pretty sweet moments.

Attached: 0180.jpg (836x1200, 289K)

Attached: protagonist meme.png (494x1005, 771K)

So the final form is Lelouch?

The second to last form are basically all the NATO countries.

Shuichi, however...
>He'll murder you by murdering himself.

To be fair, in TPN's case, she's talking about genocide, not just murder. Emma's killed many demons before.

Than let someone else kill him instead of actively protecting his insanity. Dear God you couldn't even sleep in the city with out getting caught up in some dumb-assed scheme. How many people have died because of Baman's boner for the Joker?

>Anti-hero protagonist stop playing and go help the other team's player who just had a LITERAL stroke
>Other team doesn't wants to stop playing and are using the stroke and the fact that the anti hero stopped playing to their advantage
>Anti-hero's team berrate him for acting human
Captain Tsubasa truly made me see the japanese in a new light

I fucking hate these kinds of protagonists and even more so when the story is trying its hardest to make them look like some kind of paragon. The main reason why I stay away from Rance games

Hi Deku.

>Thinking of Deku instead of other main characters that embodies to autistic levels.
Read more

Attached: 3098812167_1_3_bsztF06a.png (288x510, 160K)

When has Deku saved a villain yet?

But for Allen, destroying the akuma is the same as saving them isn't it? Since it frees them from the curse of being an akuma.

I don't think using the villain as a future scapegoat for your own crimes and fuck ups is what that chart implies.

>save everyone
>even the villains
Get Backers is probably the best moment when this is done. So much feels.

Attached: GB25.jpg (854x480, 83K)

Fuck Kakuzu, though.

>literally fighting people eating demons
>"I don't want to kill them!"

What? Why? For what purpose?

He actuallu saved Johan?

I think it's because demons are actually much like humans with families who play together and stuff.

Yeah, we later get a dramatic backstory explaining why Johan is so obsessed with making a world for oracle holders. Saike then answers Johan's ideals in their final fight together.

Attached: 0098.jpg (836x1200, 391K)

Makoto was a boring protagonist compared to everyone who came afterwards.

>the villian
>is the coolest guy
Naruto is just saint.

We've killed humans with families that play together and stuff for far, far less than what demons do.

This

>"It sure was cool when you killed my parents and one of my friends, Obito."

>"Leave me alone!"
>"No! I refuse, I can feel your pain because you and I are alike!"

I love episode 3, pure meme magic.

WELL FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE SEQUELS ARE EVIL!

Then you are lost!

You know he fucking will, though I have to admit that so far he has been quite apathetic to the villains, even yo the bouncy boomer and his loli waifu, which is good, one of his few good qualities.

>coolest guy
He also wanted to be a mayor as a kid, just like Nardo. They were so alike.

This.

He wanted to try his new cool jutsu and that was more important than his values
>I've been training like a motherfucker to get this shit right
>Sweet a villain
>He looks pretty unhuman and isn't hot like my husbando
>I guess I could try my TnJ
>Nah fuck that shit, I'm nuking this motherfucker.

>no one posted emiya shirou

Plot twist, he secretly hated Neji.

>MC is an endless well of kindness and prays for every villain
>But he's also 100% willing to murder them without a second thought

Attached: 60040377_1578330532299141_3065286037094793216_n.jpg (907x634, 128K)

I wouldn't have a problem with that if Naruto also gave up on Sasuke at that point in the story and finally grew up, that would've been the perfect time to use the killing of an akatsuki member as a way of proving to himself that he's still getting stronger.

>Naruto only wants to save hot husbando villains
That answers so many questions.

> There are no real "villains" in the world
> MC still needs to save people from themselves

Attached: 1559051536736.gif (498x236, 585K)

>MC gets everyone into his harem
>even the villains

Attached: images (14).jpg (329x500, 25K)

Chad strikes again.

>MC becomes part of everyone's harem
>Especially the villains

In the 80s KGBeast tried to kill Reagan; so Bats knocked him out and trapped him behind a brick wall, and was taunting him while putting the last brick in. Every day he'd come down and taunt him telling him about how Democracy will always flourish and commies are going to die withered and starved. This went on every day and KGBeast was begging for his life until he dies after a few days.

>>MC wants to save everyone
>>even the villains

Attached: 89607.jpg (225x350, 48K)

Best heroes.

Attached: 1442184843-515d9f296a98530000e345d4c3bad3b1.jpg (620x443, 67K)

Doesn't most of Kenshin's villains end up seppukuing themselves though?

I don't buy it unless the MC is a Christian.

And the kino aspect of it will be Shiggy straight up declining and rather going down.

>Becomes evil to help goodness grow in others.

t. Garou

Attached: Good by being evil.jpg (500x707, 105K)

I only really remember Jin-e and Shishio dying. Raijuta, I think, is still alive, Aoshi survives, Soujiro and friends survive, and then Enishi also makes it out.

Why?

This is Shiki all over again with the vampires arguing theyre good because humans arent different to cattle, isnt it.

Vash had a legitimate reason to save people. He was trying not to cause more damage after causing that bloodbath the first time.

>Why?
You can kinda convince me that you're sparring the villain in the name of God or perhaps to avoid going to hell yourself, without that there's literary no reason to give him a second chance.

Goku spares villains so they can get stronger and he can fight them again. He's only merciful to a certain point.

LOVE AND PEACE!

Attached: 720a76844925c8afb7885ba5dceeb1795cf6afd6_hq.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Vash was an idiot.
Kenshin didn't have particularly vile villains, Jin-e was a shitsack, but he demo'd himself, so did Shishio. Raijuta had never taken a life before, and Kenshin killing those guys would have been weird since Wakatsuki wrote them in such a way that they weren't really doing anything but being played.
Vash though, Vash absolutely should have killed the vast majority of enemies he went up against.

Kenshin is a guy that got a second chance himself, and he's trying to make things better and give everyone else a second chance. Why do you think it's unbelievable for a guy to want to give other people the same chance he had? And even then, there are other religions out there that don't like it when you go around killing people.

Did Goku even kill a villain after the age of 15? He kinda stopped doing that.

Japanese Anti-Heroes are ones who break the rules and do the right thing.

Literally I can name 10 villains where this is never the case no matter how hard you try.

>constantly spared villains for most of the series
>finally faces the one villain he CANNOT forgive
>you know he's finally fucking serious

Attached: 724507348.jpg (853x479, 80K)

Best part? The story knew this, acknowledged it, and did not bend over backwards to suit Vash's beliefs.

So when he did save the day without killing anyone, that shit was earned.

Yes but dumb it down for Shonen audiences using a much more black and white scenario.
Bare in mind this girl has met all of 2 Demons who aren't complete chaotic evil, but 1 is lying to her

>Hero doesn't dance around the subject and just fucking kills the villain without a second thought because it's what they were made to do

Attached: img215.jpg (2000x1402, 609K)

It was dumb user. Animals like Monev were never going to understand.

I know but I still doubt that the magazine would allow an ending where Eren kills the rest of the world else to save Paradis. I'm really afraid that it will end with him sacrificing himself for world peace.

Attached: 31.jpg (1066x1600, 347K)

Villains who can not be contained by prisons and whose goals require the death of at least 1/10th of the human populace for petty reasons should be killed.
There is no argument otherwise.

Goku isn't afraid to cripple a villain, or traumatize them in such away that they're afraid of him.

He also has no problem with his own son killing a villain in self defense.

>The main reason why I stay away from Rance games
but it's stated that rance just wants to fuck them (at least in the hentai, never finished the first game), he's not an hypocrite

But nardo never killed,kakashi did.

So is it ending now?
Johan was the final boss right?

At that point, killing him was a mercy.

I can't help but feel like a lot of moralistic themes are handled less as meaningful lessons and more as empty platitudes by less than stellar authors. It'd be nice if more writers would actually analyze these themes and either go against or justify them in detail.

Nah garou was just an edgy faggot and saitama called him out on his bullshit.

>I guess I could try my TnJ
>I mean, he's just a guy driven by selfish greed working as a mercenary, don't ninja villages do the same but in a much organized and bigger scale, don't we shinobis exist for that reason? Who are we to judge him? Is this justice or just revenge for our fallen?
>Wait, WTF for once this villain doesn't have a sharingan, he's definitely evil.
>I wonder what Sauke is doing right now.
>Fuuton...

The Akasuki acted more like private military contractors. They weren't loyal to any particular village and accepted missions from either side. Their plans would destroy the shinobi system by traumatizing or brainwashing everyone into accepting world peace.

Most villages except for the Leaf and Cloud started hiring them because they were cutting back on military funding.

>Brainlet
All the protagonists were fucking boring, none was worse than the other, save Shuichi who's the biggest chad by the endgame. The only difference between Makoto and the others is that he has the least self-insertable traits because of his unshakable morals.

>Vash was an idiot.
heh, yeah

Deku has literally never saved a villain though, not even the guy who dindu nuffin other than a B&E

These niggas fell for the Deku=Naruto meme so hard that facts don't matter.

>MC wants to save the antagonist
>he actually achieves it
>they become lifelong bros together with other minor antagonist and wreck shit together for ages to come

Attached: 1539833201116.png (1712x1236, 2.24M)

In his world people can be healed from everything. Crippling is a non issue

>After the cell games
>I'm sorry about what happened to your father, Gohan
>It's ok, he's dead
As much hate that people give tfs, they have some good lines.

>MC wants to rape the villain

Attached: 745492F8-A0A8-4C9C-9F49-32172A8BBD68.jpg (640x427, 43K)

That sounds rad actually.