Lily is a regular trap, right?

lily is a regular trap, right?

no western politics involved like some mentally ill claim?

Attached: acc6f362d5ca2cdae7193ea883985cfa (2).jpg (518x471, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofsins.com/lgbt/thread/12392214/#q12392214
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1559012669549.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=c-dgFKR-j04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She trans.

Attached: lily.png (985x1666, 1.35M)

LILY SAYS TRANS RIGHTS

and what does it prove?

It became political the minute you posted on an English speaking board.

But yes, he's a girly boy

Lily is his idol persona so of course Lily is a girl. But trannies have taken over so everything is about cutting dicks off and hiding from reality now

Masao doesn't say shit you mentally ill degenerate.

Attached: lily.jpg (640x723, 95K)

that fags just pull straws because MUH INCLUSION

>this shit meme was shown in the same room where the laws that govern my people are made

It's left ambiguous and I doubt anyone in Japan buys into the trans children program America is running.

It's all downhill from here, user. Haven't you noticed the signs? Netflix has begun sinking it's claws into the medium. Live actions and Hollywood adaptations. Quality generally lowering, and pandering soon to come.

Attached: 1556061760790.jpg (250x235, 13K)

Ah yes, TERFs. To think feminists and I would ever agree on a something.
Trannies aren't women, they will never be women, and I can only hope they kill themselves faster than they influence other than are still within mental treatment reach.

Trans yes pretty much, politics no.

You can't equate Japanese and Western politics. There's too big of a difference to try and apply the western ideas of sexual identity. Perhaps the best english term to describe Lilly would be trans, but that's purely semantics and should not carry the same implications it does in the west.

archiveofsins.com/lgbt/thread/12392214/#q12392214

Attached: 1529216105185.png (1066x914, 392K)

Wat

yes. trannies just project a lot because it makes them feel better about themselves.

It's a possibility that streaming companies will try to gain leverage over the industry so they can later use it for subversion.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1559012669549.webm

He's a very mentally confused boy, that's it.

ORA ORA ORA

Attached: lilyora.gif (502x436, 284K)

There really is no going back is there

Is this edited or does she really wear trans flag hoodie in show?

Attached: lilyhoodie.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

Lilly will never have this song!

youtube.com/watch?v=c-dgFKR-j04

Everyone is full of shit since they (dumbasses who started the whole zombieland trans shit, namely the stupid woman that should be removed from her position) think this is the first trans or some shit in animu. PIC RELATED done that shit way before.

Forgot the pic.

Attached: Bea_akuwaraia1.png (496x480, 188K)

This

I prefer gender bender to traps and trans

Season two when?

Traps>>>>>>>>>>>tranny scum

You're Under Arrest had a trans character in 1996, and that's probably not even the earliest example.

MLK wasn't the first nigger with a microphone but he still sparked a movement.

Exactly. The people who made this whole meme are a bunch of newfags. They don't know jackshit and I don't want them near my lawmaking body.

But saying it is the first is like being a fucking idiot and showing you're a newfag. At least MLK acknowledged he got ideas from his predecessors and similar people alike him. But the people riding this movement are a bunch of dumbasses.

she is neither tran or trap she is an okama

just like anime is not cartoons anime is anime and lily is an okama.

>But the people riding this movement are a bunch of dumbasses.
Gee, how shocking.

twinks > traps
shotas > twinks

boy wearing girls' clothes = trap or code monkey. Doesn't get any more complicated than that.

Why must you bring this shit here? Lily is Lily, leave it at that

Keep the political shit back on Yea Forums and Yea Forums, Yea Forums is supposed to be the last bastion from that fun ruining shit.

Lily is Lily, don't bring stupid western politics into this, because I doubt THAT was the intention of the show, is it hard for people to just enjoy a story without trying to insert agendas into them?

Attached: IMG_20190109_010849.jpg (700x800, 68K)

Fell of a cliff as a baby, had the dick mutilated and was raised as a woman, I'm sure that wouldn't be classified as trans

Didnt the manga liar game have an actual trans?