JoJo's thread

>why do you love your favorite part respectively anons?

Attached: 20190525_154820.jpg (716x706, 263K)

>>>/discord/

Part 4 is my favorite because it strays from the formula. It's upbeat and happy most the time and the villain isn't some world ending threat just a dude with a hand fetish.

Part 1
Because of Dio's and Jonathan's mutual respect and brotherly love formed through constant fighting.

Attached: 1547899320832.jpg (780x1200, 730K)

Attached: 1528513719661.jpg (780x1200, 782K)

For me, it's Part 6.

Attached: jealouskujo.png (347x340, 56K)

Part 7 is my favorite for numerous reasons. The historical setting, moral ambiguity, character development, thematics and fights all come together to create one of the greatest achievements in manga.

Attached: johnny_valentine.jpg (751x1200, 328K)

Christ I would rail Jolyne like there's no tomorrow.

Attached: 1557530895048.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

Part 7 because of the setting and chemistry between Johnny and Gyro. Plus there's some really cool stands and Valentine is great.

Why is Jojo so gay?

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Attached: fag.png (600x1581, 1.95M)

Is it possible for one man to be this based?

Attached: 1479839439674.jpg (800x2241, 281K)

based hair poster

poster hair based

Extremely based

Attached: 1538506247630.jpg (760x1200, 617K)

This just ain't it chief, watch this.

Attached: jojotierlist.jpg (865x944, 520K)

this is why people laugh at SBRfags

For me it's hard to say what my favorite part is because they are all unique genres.

>P1 Sexy Vampire Horror
>P2 Indiana Jones and Salad
>P3 Super Mario Odyssey
>P4 Elvis vs David Bowie
>P5 Gangstar's Paradise
>P6 Gay priest loves old miniclip game
>P7 The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
>P8 Shadow the Egdehog

Attached: 698.jpg (540x715, 77K)

>alien boy
>stand
That chart is shit. Quit pushing your head canon, faggot.

Mikitaka is an autistic stand user, the arrow bounced off of him because he already had a stand and it didn't want to grant him a Bites the Dust type powerup

reee

Jolyne makes my peepee hard

this is true

Attached: 9d798543a0444be922c86fb49e78a589.png (798x938, 440K)

There is one thing that I found confusing about Funny Valentine. Mostly regarding his Love Train ability. Here this man claims he wants to protect his country but Love Train has the ability of directing misfortune away from FV to somewhere else. So doesn't that mean FV is deliberately bringing misfortune to the country he's supposedly trying to protect whenever misfortune comes his way?

Why is Pucci the best character in part 6?

Attached: MFW.png (345x377, 327K)

Can stand users see stands in photographs?

>Part 2
Because it epitomizes JoJo's schlocky writing to T (in a good way) and never lets up on it by continuously escalating the scenarios to even more ridiculous heights. Helps that the protagonist is so charismatic.

>part 7
because it has cowboys

>Crying tears for an adopted brother who was a psychopath that tried to make you suffer and kill you and your dad.

Stockholm syndrome?

Hoes mad

valentine is just a power hungry liar

Part 8
I love mystery in general. The only flaw I have is that Joshuu isn't more relevant.

Attached: 1558847313074.jpg (625x643, 115K)

Is it because he reminds you of yourself ?

no. I think he is funny and has a cool stand

Attached: 674168570911571389.png (496x330, 149K)

Was he power-hungry? Yeah. Was he a cunt? Yeah. Did he have bad intentions? Not really. Valentine is "ends justify means" taken to the maximum level.
You could argue that reflecting the misfortune somewhere else was a bad, but perhaps he intended Love Train to expand beyond the US at some point.
It also seems a lot of people forget the childhood sequence in which we're shown how he takes his values after his father's and sees patriotism as protecting people and their loved ones.
As I said, he IS a big cunt, the part in which he keeps his promise to Lucy of not killing Stephen even after butting in yet turns back and kicks him for "pissing him off" portraits this perfectly. At the end, this tendency of holding petty gurdges is what bit him in the ass.

As far as I know FV could expand the range of love train its just when he was fighting johny he didn't want him getting in on that sexy equivalent exchange

Part 2 because it has the most charismatic protagonist, a small but effective cast, it's constantly changing goals while moving forward at the same time, uses hamon in the most creative and bullshit ways that made the audience feel extra empowered, and has a great climax, with a bullshit ending that makes it funnier.

>I-I-I swear on me dad i won't shoot you Johnny
>*tries to shoot Johnny*

Attached: traps.png (762x662, 387K)

Well, yes, that's my point on him being a petty shitter. Had he not acted like a vengeful retard he could've won, pulled a brand new Gyro™ from his ass and everything would be just fine.

based

BASED AND DIEGOPILLED

Attached: dio.png (738x884, 1.36M)

>Soft&wet not in S+
Are you retarded? The dude can yoink your funking lungs if he wanted to

He had some good memories with him
In the manga he said "I have so many good memories with him and it was so long ago I wonder if it even happened."
Not to mention he may also be crying for him because no one else will

Johnathan is just that good of a person

part 4 is my favourite because it has the best Jojo, best villain, best girl, and 3rd best Jobro

It's honestly amazing how Dio could sustain a perpetual hateboner towards Jonathan for so many years, after all that time they spent together you wouldn't think Dio would still be an asshole and rather change his cuntish behavior, but apparently he's THAT much of an asshole.

Well when Dio was just a head he said he'd only accept Jonathan's body to take a shot his own because Jonathan was the only man he respected. I honestly think Dio was a bit saddened when Jonathan died, even if it was because he died of something that wasn't him

that's my reason