Jesus Christ she's cute

Jesus Christ she's cute

Attached: Emilia_Anime_2.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic
witchculttranslation.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sX5ff7W7IQQ
translationchicken.com/
witchculttranslation.com/arc-4/
megalodon.jp/2014-0402-0109-20/ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/270/
docs.google.com/document/d/1C-WfUxfDRlAsrHO5zzwPZYh7Rkl0c95aKY6Y5kB3Wk8/mobilebasic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know this is bait, but you're still fucking wrong.

She is barely even a character.

Nice

You don't have to be a character to be cute.

I think she's ugly.

>soulless reptile eyes

Attached: Rem.jpg (3507x2480, 538K)

Why are Rem and Ram the only ones with "potato" faces in the anime? Pretty much every girl has it in the LN.

Attached: 691314.png (1920x1200, 2.22M)

Very pretty, not even a terrible character

But she's so much worse than Rem

Emilia is a streamer girl who acts cute and is fake
Subaru is the beta cuck that thinks donating to her and defending her from trolls is going to make her fall in love with him

Why is Subaru's hairstyle so fucking awful?
I don't want to stare at your forehead.

Attached: 1550711289784.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

As opposed to soulless oni eyes.

I was waiting for this thread. Is none of the arcs 1-3 web novel translated at all? I wanted to read just how scummy Subaru is from the beginning since I heard it was downplayed a lot in the show and light novel.

>remshitters
>emiliashitters
Shut the fuck up Subaru is better than both and he's fucking Kino-incarnate.

Attached: file.png (486x680, 454K)

Another Human male falling for a (half)Elven woman,classic

Hey that emiliafaggot with the crying Rem wojak, I got something for you.

物語がどんな終わりを迎えるかわかりませんが、もしこのままエミリアが王様になったらスバルの立ち位置とか役目ってどうなるのですか?エミリアと結婚して王族?近衛騎士に就職?それとも使用人根性が抜けなくて今と変わらなかったり?

まず、エミリアたんがスバルを婿にしてくれるかがわからない。

you can have her. All I want is Rem's pure love!

Attached: 1555244818380.png (907x1332, 1.38M)

Shut the fuck up I don't care.
Subaru >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rem = Emilia

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

You’re not even a real Subarufag

What do you mean?
I love how much he fucking sucks all the time. It's such a bloody blast watching him improve and change and prove to everyone that he's worth keeping around, prove that he's not just a dumb kid.
He's so young, and yet he pushes through fucking torture and deaths upon deaths every day. He's fucking fantastic. I love him.

Attached: file.png (1488x2116, 2.46M)

How big is your Subaru folder?

And a big part of Subaru is how he interacts with other characters, for you to rank Rem equal with Emilia means that Rem is equal to trash when she probably has the biggest effect on Subaru. For she is the girl who made a Subaru who supposed to have ended move again. His reliance on Rem the source of his strength and also at the same time the source of how fragile he is. I cannot talk about Subaru without talk about how Rem changed him.

I'm recreating my Subaru folder.
I lost it after my PC bricked. The only reason these characters do any good are because they interact with Subaru.

If they were created to only interact with subaru they would be very weak characters. Pretty much every character other than Emilia has organic interaction with him which caused natural developments for the both of them. For you to only care about Subaru you are equivalent to that guy who only eats the stuffing of Oreos and throws out the cookie bits.

I still like them but Subaru is infinitely better.

based subaru bro knowing he is best boy.

he's 10/10 would be friends with irl

cringe

Unbased and infact acidic

So she's like Rem?

Ram and green hair are the objectively best girls of this trash show.

Stupid contrarian

how very unbased of you all

Attached: much-cringe-such-bleach.jpg (1280x960, 420K)

Sorry, I just wrote "cringe" because I wanted to test if I'd still be banned. Was the first thing coming to mind. Didn't think It would come through

Attached: 1505913286586.jpg (724x720, 95K)

I prefer the real re zero waifu

Attached: remilia.jpg (900x1358, 182K)

You know you can just used the banned page to find out

I’m still fucking banned and it sucks

Sadly, that's about all she has going for her. The latest episode of Isekai Quartet was a complete borefest.

but love and friendship :^(

>Q: I’m not sure what kind of end the story is heading towards, but if Emilia continues like this and becomes the queen, what will Subaru’s position and responsibilities be? Marry Emilia and become a royal family member? Find work as a member of the royal knights? Or something like being true to his nature as a butler, and staying as he is now?

>A: To start with, I’m not sure Emilia-tan will take Subaru as a husband.

It's easier and more fun to respond "cringe" to random posts

What love and what friendship?

Just imagine Subaru getting friendzoned and Rem having moved on by then. Would be GOAT ending.

no probs mate

The Satella ending is real man

between skeletons and shit

that has literally nothing to do with this

Attached: 822E1FEC-B413-4568-8A78-2CCC5DAC6820.jpg (460x488, 42K)

She sure is. And that's it.

BONED

what does everyone think of perspective Arc 4 concept leaks?

Attached: 1554267244997.png (1518x1075, 1.7M)

That’s fake as fuck and recognize the fanart. Stop posting it

Fake and gay while at the same time better than what we are going to get

I just hope the anime doesn’t ruin the Beatrice and echidna stuff

You know they will. Especially if Wanatabe is directing again.

I wonder how they’ll justify the Lust scene

His very close friend he wants to see again after she was attacked, same thing that every emiliafag says

I really want to see animeonly’s reactions to the WN WoL scene

>the WN WoL scene
what are you referring to?

When witch of lust appeared before Subaru as the one he wanted to see the most. She appeared as Rem

You know the scene where the witch of lust appears?

Because she's gone. If she wasn't, she wouldn't have appeared.

she's boring, design and personality

Poor Emiliafag. Even Emilia has admitted Subaru would dump her if Rem was around

Thank you user, very helpful
wow, both of you are wrong

Rem appears because Subaru needs Rem as a person who cheers him on. That's the extent of it. It has no bearing on who's going to win.

Wrong

no you

>For a Subaru who abandoned his life continuously and continuously to redo time, actual timespans held no meaning. By his soul's internal clock, a much more gargantuan span had passed since that voice had last made tremble his ears, his heart.
>???: “—Please wake up, Subaru-kun. I would be happy to see your face.”
>Words rain down from above as he lies face-down on the ground. The affection brimming in that voice, that passionate fondness, swiftly fill Subaru's heart with something warm. The parched, empty vessel what was his heart, permeates with heat. By just two sentences spoken by that gentle voice.
>—Just how much strength was it that she gave him?
Dude if this flew completely over your head then I don't know what to say. "Just by two sentences spoken by that gentle voice."
>How is this difficult to understand?
It is very difficult to understand your point here. Who else would have appeared? Emilia? Subaru doesn't look at her anymore. Beatrice? Subaru refuses to rely on anyone else than Rem.
>Subaru is a hero, Rem had said. I will act being as Rem's hero, Natsuki Subaru had decided.
>Ever since they shared their promise, Subaru had resolved. —That in this world, this universe, the only time he could show his weakness, was when with Rem.
>When with the Rem who knew Subaru was weak, but even so believed in his efforts to act with strength, was the only time Subaru could go without hiding the fact he was weak. Not to Emilia, not to Beatrice, not to anyone else could he show it. The only person could a Subaru who needed to be strong show his weakness to was Rem.

Subaru is weak right now. Why would anyone else but the only person he'll show his weakness to appear?

>Liking any character in this series
Lmao

I too enter thread of series I dislike

Outbreak Company did it better.

Are you suggesting you dislike Beako?

Attached: C1B2AA84-B07A-4CED-B3F0-890D55C25A77.jpg (816x960, 91K)

Remcucks are mentally ill.

Attached: Rem (6).jpg (630x840, 198K)

Congratulations, you figured her out.
That's the entire character.
Hope you weren't expecting anything more from your main heroine because Emilia's only characteristic is that she's cute, does cute things, says cute things etc.
Once again nips prove that you don't need any kind of writing ability to successfully create a popular female character when your audience is vapid teen boys and otaku.

Translate?

it's

See

this lowly maid usurps the heroine's role

what do

Attached: Rem (1184).jpg (800x1200, 438K)

Write her off from the story.

Then make Beatrice the next heroine

you hands move on their own and she gets the pivotal point of the arc again, you can't help it then you get an entire arc dedicated to retrieving her

Attached: Re_Zero_Volume_12_12.jpg (1133x1600, 428K)

None of the first 3 arcs are translated yes, though to give you an idea Subaru once made plans to manipulate a man who was mourning over his dead wife.
>[Emilia: Yeah. I think that’s right. Subaru will devote himself to that girl for a while, and he might stop caring about me as well.]

Attached: 14657548.png (890x876, 88K)

>mfw when he used someone's grandmother as a meatshield

Attached: 1394336815284.jpg (433x378, 45K)

Just how much am I missing of Scumbaru in the first 3 arcs?

Attached: 1548108067512.png (380x296, 75K)

literally made for anal.

There were some real scum moments missed. Most of the time Subaru is loud and obnoxious, his inner thoughts though get pretty bad and off-putting. But lots of his comedy also comes from his scum which sucks because they will never show it in quartet.

Attached: Local teen charged for attempted fraud.png (715x239, 10K)

This kills the lion boy

Too bad the LN cut that

Can someone fill me in on the differences between the LN and WN and which is better?

Attached: 1537710392306.jpg (800x787, 98K)

Nothing too drastic in vol 1-7 but once you hit 8 shit hits the fan. But WN will always be the top choice, read the WN whenever you can.

LN basically butchers everyone’s character. Emilia especially suffers from it in arc 4. It toned down the violence in arc 4 and removed lots of great scenes. It also tries to retcon Subaru loving Rem

Having read some of both, let me sum it up this way. Things start off the way you'd expect in the WN. The characters are less solidified and some aspects of the writing could use some work. The author wasn't the best at introducing characters in the beginning, and that's one of the things the LN improves. The second thing you might notice in the early arcs is that certain characters have more personality, though others are unchanged. Subaru is more intensely Subaru, for better or worse. Emilia shows signs of a personality, even pelting Subaru with a snowball in a futile effort to shut him up during the ceremonies. Rem is basically the same, both WN/LN having more personality than the anime, but has a more dynamic Subaru to bounce off of. Moving on, you start seeing problems solved by pure happenstance in the LN, when WN Subaru had to work to achieve a result. A few gory scenes are toned down.

All of these problems get much worse in LN Arc 4. More problems solved by luck and plot devices, Subaru has more personality stripped away, more gory scenes toned down or removed altogether, and certain elements of the story that added tension were basically forgotten. Characters with interesting, but dislikable, behaviors were rewritten. Puck gets rewritten in a pretty major way, removing the scenes that made him look like a somewhat negligent dick and giving him scenes where he's absolutely vital to saving everyone and never does anything wrong. To the detriment of other characters, as he's inserted into scenes that were more about a private emotional meeting between two particular characters that are not Puck. A lot of the scenes that show Subaru's mental decay and fragility are weakened, making the overall feel of the Arc less oppressive and compelling.

>The second thing you might notice in the early arcs is that certain characters have more personality, though others are unchanged. Subaru is more intensely Subaru, for better or worse. Emilia shows signs of a personality, even pelting Subaru with a snowball in a futile effort to shut him up during the ceremonies.
Oh, and I should mention. This is the WN where they have more personality. LN Subaru has more socially proper thoughts.

A few notes to make, since it's been awhile since I read this shit. WN Subaru is a bit more perverted, and superficially less intelligent. However, he engages in more actual problem solving since he doesn't magically luck into solutions to save time. I'd also say the WN does a much better job portraying the depth of his emotions, as the LN's efforts to downplay and hide his relation with Rem kinda gutted a bit of Subaru's character in Arc 4.

Overall, I'd say the WN starts off as worse due to inexperience, but is far superior at its best. At least in the terms of Subaru's psychological portrayal. There's an entire Arc 3 chapter dedicated to Subaru's perspective when he's acting all mindbroken.

Damn, why can't they just translate those damn arcs user? Why must they make me suffer?

Its all part of tappei's 4d chess plan

How is it, from the sounds of it, the best way to start reading the series hasn't been translated?

Just start where the anime ends

Reminder that trying to NTR Rem will result in your house burning to the ground. And your little pussies too!

Advise him to read the cut scenes too.

why does Rem look like Sayaka here?

>wn fan translations
arc 1, none (LN 1)
arc 2, none (LN 2,3)
arc 3, none (LN 4,5,6,[7],8,9)
arc 4, the longest is the only one that is complete (LN 9,10,11 ...)
arc 5, is over half way complete

Even though you have watched the anime, I'll still recommend you to read the LN to Vol 7, It actually isn't that bad as I made it seem (until vol 8) and you get most of the things the anime left out and also able to get a better perspective on Subaru's character which is vital.

LNs 1-7
mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA

most translations can be found here, its a little hard to use
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic

If you want to jump to where the anime left off, start with Arc 4. I strongly advise you to start with user's interlude (the part you start with) because his doesn't skip a chapter like Translation Chicken. Translation Chicken's translations are higher quality and more polished than user's but he hasn't finished Arc 4 like user has. Start with user's interlude, then switch to Translation Chicken or just keep with user's like I do. Also user's translation gets way better the farther into the Arc because I guess they were learning as they went.

user's Arc 4 is 1600 pages and 660000 words.

Fuck translation chicken, fucking reddior translators skipped the Natsuki Rem chapter too. The first Natsuki Rem chapter is not apart of the extra What IF chapters. It’s meant to be read with the main “timeline”, that’s why it’s in the LN and on the WN page it doesn’t say “Re:Zero EX” like the other What IFs.

user's summary is hosted here
witchculttranslation.com/

user's interlude gets you up to speed on some of the cut content

Read vol 1-7. If you've watched the anime you can just go straight into the end of arc 3 which should be translated and read arc 4, its disorienting first but Tappei does a good job giving the reader the gist of everything and catching up to speed even if you hop into the middle of the story. Absolutely don't watch the anime if you haven't watched it yet though.

Appreciate the help fellas, will hop to it.

Do your best user. It's a wild ride but some admission fees are higher than others.

emilia a best, rem a shit

Ram a best, Emilia a mediocre, Rem a vegetable

>ram a best
At taking clown cock?

She needs to to survive.

Attached: 74933381_p0.jpg (2000x4000, 983K)

Yes, but she IS cute. Rem is only better because she does have a personality, otherwise I'd go for Emilia.

She unironically looks a bit creepy.

Attached: D7ar2zhUwAMk4Cy.jpg (1417x2048, 272K)

Well she is a half demon

I LOVE EMILIA!

Attached: not even once.jpg (1400x1118, 283K)

What's demonic is that the Rem NTR doujin was among the very few things that survived. God's a Remfan, and he gave the artist a reminder.

Just pray that he didn't take it as a sign that "only" NTR is safe from fires.

seems like every anime chick ever

The true endgame.

Attached: Beatrice_-_Re_Zero_Anime_BD_-_5.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Literally the only thing going for her. And given how most anime girls are cute, she's nothing special.

Only reason director pushed her so hard was so they would be forced to release some figures of her as a "second main heroine", even though she has practically zero screentime for the entire middle third of the anime.

The things i would do to that horn

Attached: 1553149885094.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

Like cut it off?

holy fuck arc 4 is boring me to tears, caught up chapter 111 but the entire time its nonstop shit talking subaru does this author honestly think you can repeat the same thing a million times and pass it off as "character growth"

Attached: 1553413119003.jpg (250x167, 7K)

Who is Rem?

Attached: 213331.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Attached: cold nee sama.jpg (960x540, 55K)

>Subaru confesses to Emilia in the latest volume that he's in love with her
>"I love you like a friend"
>has the biggest meltdown in the series yet, struggles with genuinely suicidal feelings for the first time

SJWs are going to have a field day with this once it's finally animated.

Attached: emilia rezero.jpg (850x1540, 181K)

>SJWs are going to have a field day with this
Elaborate.

the good abbé was pretty entertaining
also the knight with hobo clothes and a close helmet

Attached: beetlejuice.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Based, Subaru a shit.

That's right Subaru is for Satella's pussy - she keeps him alive and forces him to better himself, while giving him all the time in the world he needs for it. Pure and only wife for him.

Memes aside, I am the biggest isekai junkie babby, and Re:zero is to date the only one I have dropped, exclusively because I have never seen a more unlikeable MC in both design and character.
And I'll tell you, I have read some really fucking bad isekai.

Attached: iqk.png (1046x724, 1.14M)

Who's this silver haired girl and why is she mispronouncing Ram's name?

Feeling depressed over rejection makes you an entitled Nice Guy, the greatest of all evils, in SJW Land.

Yeah she is.
But she's far from the cutest in her series.

Big if true.

>the omnipresent sjw boogieman
Nobody actually thinks like that and if they do they're kept in their fucking deep containment on tumblr where they scream about Ferris being trans.

Calm yourself Subaru, that's just the boner in your heart manipulating.

We need more IF discussion.
Tsugihagi was pure kino.

Why couldn't they make Emilia this cute in the anime?

muh nigga

Attached: 1521780402830.png (116x81, 40K)

Agreed OP

Considering Subaru will die if she doesn’t succ his mana everyday, she probably will win the Subaru bowl

good taste

>Rem has a personality
SUBARU I LOVE YOU is not a personality

Stop treating anime Rem as the actual Rem

>the rem and emilia argument
are you guys autistic? who unironically cares.

She has more personality in the source material. Severe issues with self-worth since childhood because she was constantly reminded that the only reason she was kept alive was the hope she'd be a prodigy like Ram, while she's mediocre for an Oni at best. Because her sister was a genius and treated more or less as an adult, and Oni reproduce slowly, she's socially awkward as she never had any real peers. She's got a bit of PTSD from the genocide of her race as well, and her personality's been further warped by being raised by an abusive clown who subjected her to further horrors for "reasons".

Rem is obsessive, self-abnegating, socially awkward, somewhat delusional, lacking in common sense, emotionally unbalanced, and generally has a few screws loose to the point where most find her to be a rather odd girl. She transparently gets off a little on violence, but is also capable of being surprisingly methodical in the act. She likes poetry, picture books, music, and the arts in general.

She also loves Subaru and her sister, stalks them, and watches Subaru sleep.

It’s just the same people doing it every time. For some reason they love to do it instead of actually discuss the interesting things in re zero

>and Oni reproduce slowly
I wanna give Rem lots and lots of babies!

Attached: Rem fat.jpg (1000x1500, 331K)

Hold your horses Subaru.

I'm Nissan, dude.

Attached: 1558462117968.png (607x608, 441K)

Yes, anime-wise. The LN (esp. later arcs) give her much more development

Counting stairs and stacking rocks are not amazing developments.

Much more? The LN cuts her fucking development and the next arc reverts her to the damsel in distress character

>watches Subaru sleep
So watches as in hovers above him while he sleeps or watches as in she's a few feet away staring at him or watches as in from the door or window or what?

Attached: 2C8D9EB7-B0E0-4528-B599-517290FD8308.jpg (600x204, 62K)

How bad are they going to censor the rabbits?

I'm sure they'll censor it and pull a 'buy the BDs if you want to see Subaru's ass eaten by rabbits gaijin'

Watches as in she plays with his lips while he sleeps and is in close enough range to get pulled into bed and used as a pillow.

Attached: 02_05_076.jpg (613x705, 268K)

>image
Based.

Too bad SUbaru was blinded by Emilia shitness to fuck Rem at least one time.

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

I know but the point still stands.

Calling it now, Subaru’s gluttony ability will be the ability to understand why someone is doing something through their memories like he did with Meili.

I hadn’t posted it in a few days and I was worried people would forget

Your efforts are appreciated.

Attached: 1552674889204.jpg (1281x1000, 664K)

Lmao you will get dabbed on later.

Attached: 68781699-5A44-49D1-8865-D35BB0D77F7C.jpg (666x1024, 207K)

I remember reading on here that Rem grows out her hair, I only just started Arc 4, is that true?

In non-canon IF story.

Got a better idea you fucking loser?

Yeah, it will not happen like you said, because that will be obvious
So far nobody got Greed correctly until it happened.

She decided that she will grow out her hair between Arc 2 and Arc 3.

It’s also canon you fuck.

No.

Yes

Nope.

Explain to me something that you gave to skip pages physically in the LN to not read is something not canon.

Extra non-canon story in the LN to make some readers feel a bit better.

It’s in middle of the novel. You have to physically skip pages to not read it.

And?

It's not canon.
Stop saying this; you have no idea what canon means.
The official canon is Arcs 1 2 3 4 5 6 and the ones to come.
It's called a WHAT IF chapter for a reason, you stupid cunt.

>The official canon is Arcs 1 2 3 4 5 6 and the ones to come
+ side/short stories

dude learn to read

>Rem decides to let her hair grow out in arc 2
>it's not canon because it's in arc 2
wtf

>in the non canon if story
>it's canon you fuck
Retards.

>She decided that she will grow out her hair between Arc 2 and Arc 3.

>It's not canon.
>Stop saying this; you have no idea what canon means.
>The official canon is Arcs 1 2 3 4 5 6 and the ones to come.

oof

>In non-canon IF story.
AND IN RESPONSE TO THIS
>It’s also canon you fuck.
please put on your fucking glasses poindexter.

You're gay, stop talking about that and lets talk about Subaru
How much until he can't help but bust a nut in Rem comatose body?

The natsuki Rem FRAGMENT chapter is canon. It’s in the LN and in the WN. It is not marked like the other Re:EX chapters you stupid fuck

It's not canon, user. I'm sorry.

That's not what canon means you stupid faggot.
It didn't happen in the main storyline so it's not CANON.
If ANY of the Re:Zero IFs were published like that they would STILL be non canon.

Continuity =/= canon

Who cares about Rem or Emilia when best girl exists?

Attached: 1E303870-EE47-4C34-AE04-F1937733F054.jpg (600x544, 98K)

It's kind of hard to cut your own hair when you're a vegetable.

Why is Rem so great bros?

Attached: 4860ABBE-AA72-4BFC-B463-3ED6D296C52E.jpg (1315x1376, 251K)

You fell for the waifubait.

>exclusively because I have never seen a more unlikeable MC in both design and character.
I like to think that's part of his appeal, though. He IS a shitbag, and he looks and acts the part, unlike most lame isekai protags who go from being a worthless, smelly hikki who masturbates all day long to being a charming, capable, and quick-witted badass with a harem of cuties once they go to MMO-land.

but I don't like Emilia

Sounds like you can’t handle not being able to self insert

Attached: 9D2ED83E-0C46-40E8-85E4-CE36E8D1035B.jpg (1280x1632, 524K)

Attached: D7ELgZBVUAATiMv.jpg (720x967, 158K)

Emilia is going to win, remkeks forever BTFO

The only way to have Emilia win is to have Rem die. Which is impossible.

Shitty side characters like rem can die for good easily. But being alive and end up keked is better for that shitty waifubait

>Shitty side characters like rem can die for good easily.
Do you realize the entire series is named after her speech? From Zero was written before the rest of the series.

Emilia and Rem a shit.
Subaru a best.

unbased

Must every thread about Re:Zero be like this?

Attached: 1520481131068.png (1080x1080, 3.35M)

I just talked with Tappei and he said Subaru will end up with Dona (in the Lewes body).

did he mean "end up" as "end up in a unmarked grave with that old hag"

>choose me over that person
>happy birthday reinhardt
>i promise you, that i'll kill you last, shaula
KINOBARU

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 531K)

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck remshit.

More like, non-canon shit.

>choose me over that person
That's canon though.
And all of his scenes are KINO.
KINOBARU.

continuity =/= canon.

Your stance is saying something that you physically have to skip pages to not read is not canon when canon has this definition.

>a collection or list of sacred books accepted as genuine.
>"the formation of the biblical canon"

> the works of a particular author or artist that are recognized as genuine.
> "the Shakespeare canon"
> synonyms: (list of) works, writings, oeuvre

The author has written all of those. There is no disclaimer saying anything about they are NOT canon.

The Karagi IF is canon. It does not exist in the main continuity.

Fuck off already.

No. You fuck off. To skip it. You have to physically skip pages in the LN.

None of the lines that the Kinobaru guy posted are from the Kararagi IF.
And Canon = Continuity.

Books can indeed include non-canon extra content.

Fuck off.

>None of the lines that the Kinobaru guy posted are from the Kararagi IF.
I don't give a fuck about that guy

>Canon = Continuity.
That's it's use in music, not books.

Notice the word Continuity. It's apart of the continuity of the book. It's located smack dab in the middle of it.

Not in the middle of book where you physically have to skip it. I keep iterating that to skip it you physically have to skip pages.

If it was not canon he would say it's not canon.

He expects everyone to understand that it's not canon. You stupid fuck.

Because it’s waifu-bait trash, which always attracts autistic retards.

How can he expect that when's a continuous part of the book?

You really are a sub 70 IQ nignog, aren't you?

Why did you respond to somebody responding to the Kinobaru guy if you didn't care about him?
Are you autistic?

straight to insults

lmao

How can he expect people to think it's not canon when it's in the middle of the book?

Because it doesn't actually happen.

Because I'm sick of people saying the Karagi IF is not canon

So does everything in the Arc 4 2nd Trials. There was a QA about it and Tappei said that it could have showed up but the way he looks at it is that it runs parallel with the main timeline and during the Arc 2 trials it would be during Subaru and Rem running away so nothing interesting.

>he looks at it is that it runs parallel with the main timeline
You made this part up.

Q: In the second Trial, weren’t there any scenes of the fragment chapter (note: Rem Natsuki, the first Kararagi IF chapter)?

A: It wasn’t a future close enough to call ‘now’, after all. If they’d been in the middle of running away, those scenes might have been visible.

>old hag
Rude, Dona is youthful and beautiful.

Attached: Echidna.(Re_Zero).full.2042975.jpg (839x774, 476K)

You just proved my point you stupid fuck.

The guy you responded to didn't say it wasn't canon.
He was saying the other IFs aren't canon.

As I was saying before we got into the Kararagi IF (the worst IF) and waifuwars.
Subaru is Pure Kino.

Attached: KINOBARU.png (576x814, 34K)

Lust was worst IF

how?

>It wasn’t a future close enough to call ‘now’,
with "now" being the main timeline, "Rem Natsuki" specificity is far in the future, 8 years in the future if I remember correctly.

>If they’d been in the middle of running away, those scenes might have been visible.
What he's saying here means, or I interpret as, if the asker mentioned scenes from the Re:IF novel then Tappei's answer would have been more definite. If I remember correctly there was a bunch of endings we didn't get to see in the 2nd Trials.

I think it's the same guy and I was right

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 3.52.05 PM.png (748x1058, 65K)

Look, this is obviously REALLY important to you, so just think of it how you want.

oh so I'm insane for thinking something you physically have to skip pages to not read is canon

> so just think of it how you want.
you do this everytime but later you come into tell me that I'm wrong before running away with this

Just let go of it man.

Lust isn't an IF anymore; he deleted it.
He'll remake it, hopefully.

Attached: Lust IF.png (363x411, 14K)

Stop posting.

Don't you have an oni to molest, Roswall?

No.

I'm sorry that it offends you THIS much that Tappei has Subaru and Rem having children somewhere in the canon.

Attached: Happy_family.jpg (2204x1600, 2.23M)

Why are you seething?

It's unironically hilarious to see how far you are going with this. Actual insanity. Is this the way you cope with the fact that Rem isn't going to have a happy ending?

seething

You replied twice, seems like you are the one seething.

Why would I reply twice?
Cope harder.

>Rem isn't going to have a happy ending?
At this point I wonder who is even getting a happy ending.

Subaru sure ain't as he said something about it being "bittersweet" with whatever that could mean

Ferris and Crusch are getting a happy ending.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 198.png (1186x556, 1.42M)

Otto, that is going to marry Felt and become King of Lugnica.

she has aids

I can't believe the thought of this makes niggers seeth

Attached: Dmprm5CUYAIknm0.jpg (1194x1200, 162K)

Attached: DlbROwIVAAAzg5t.jpg large.jpg (1000x904, 87K)

Please stop seething over this dude.
The Kararagi IF is boring compared to all the others.

Speaking of IFs, I recently read the Oboreru one and it was pretty kino. The scene where Subaru killed Beatrice and the part where he does the coin flip to decide if he would kill Frederica’s family were great

Attached: D969715F-4DFD-4513-A783-2C8DABF437B6.jpg (550x780, 51K)

Oboreru is great and it was my favourite before hte new one.
Tsugihagi (the new one) is great.
IFs always make me want to draw even if my drawings are subpar. They're all really kino except for maybe the Kararagi IF and Lust IFs which are pretty slow and uninteresting.

this whole ralatable main characters craze needs to die, the point of the show is to entertain and watching a dumpling like subaru deal with all the bs is what's entertaining

It's because she's white

The series is terrible but pic related is best girl.

Attached: Crusch.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

It's got good worldbuilding, though.

He’s just baiting

Oh no no no...

Wonder what he was banned for.
In other news, IF Chapters???

Yes, but I do agree that the Rem IF is a bit slow and dull, and I've got my hopes set on how Rem's design will change after Arc 6, or when her presumable Dragon Blooded brain activates in full.

Do people like that actually exist IRL?

sadly yes. the "Emilia's Knight" Subaru was like that.

Streamer girls hide that they have boyfriends and husbands and eventually it gets out and all their orbiters have meltdowns. I find it extremely funny when they do a chargeback and force the streamer into debt

Compared to the balls to the wall crazy IFs it's pretty tame but I think the Rem IF tells us the most about the world outside the Emilia camp which makes it the most interesting/relevant in my point of view

I hope some the characters from it show up at some point in the story like Haribel, Tia, and that other Oni Reese (Rize?)

Wonder if the people in Kararagi know who Subaru is.

Satella

Based

Based. I love mind-break. I hope Subaru gets fucked into submission by the witch and happily serves her as her immortal champion.

>Oni Reese (Rize?)
レーゼ. Reize? It's pronounced kind of like that.

>I have never seen a more unlikeable MC in both design and character
What the fuck did you expect when you were watching a show about the series's main villain? Puppies and rainbows?

Attached: 1472262811942.png (500x529, 355K)

You're not supposed to think he's in the right or even a good person, you're supposed to watch this entitled crybaby suffer for his crimes against humanity and make an attempt at becoming a better person by the end of the story.

They shouldn’t as very few people had contact with Subaru and most if not all of them died.

>main villain
Is this a meme I'm missing out on

>reading arc 6
>that scene where Subaru falls down the stairs and has the breakdown when Emilia touches him
That was probably one of the worst moments Subaru has been through. God I felt so bad

Attached: 7B51F9D4-2F19-4D36-98EB-DF434F635734.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

A tale as old as time~

Attached: Spooned.png (700x991, 919K)

There's some seriously shifty shit going on with him, having what seems to be a hidden persona that loves Satella in his dreams, and he absorbs the souls of Bishops Megaman style.

I can't wait for the Cardinal of Envy to become Subaru's second personality like the Witch of Envy became Satella's!

It's one of the first memes and also one of those that both the western and eastern sides of the fandom agree on.

Attached: 62384253_p12_master1200.jpg (750x750, 378K)

Who knows user

Attached: 1491404994512.jpg (1334x4096, 1.96M)

KINO

That sounds pretty interesting.

DARK LOOORD

Attached: 1467407289989.jpg (1181x591, 195K)

> Happy birthday Reinhard
> It's not my birthday
Brilliant writing right here.

Attached: hanayo_smug.png (400x259, 112K)

It's a little better in japanese. He basically said "It's not my birthday, but it will be your deathday."

It was great

Attached: 90BAE046-7227-44B3-BE3F-3AD3FB013C37.jpg (600x1637, 531K)

Is there any further significance to this exchange? Is the well-wishing supposed to be an allusion to a previous event or something of the sort? Because if he just says it so that Reinhard can respond with what you said, it's still incredibly lame.

>I'm so jealous of you
>Pride IF
Okay buddy...

youtube.com/watch?v=sX5ff7W7IQQ
SOON

Attached: 1469180710410.png (838x444, 369K)

Main route is the envy route

Yeah he gave Reinhardt a present, by setting a nation on fire.

There's no real proof for that though.

>He IS a shitbag, and he looks and acts the part, unlike most lame isekai protags
Fucking this. I hate the LN cliche of MCs constantly alternating between being asshole losers and paragons of justice, especially in isekai trash.

>literally promises to save Satella
>not the envy route

Reinhardt is meant to be a noble almost omnibenelovent kind of guy. Subaru "kills him" by killing everything and ruining everything he needs to be the hero. Reinhardt hates him and that's his gift, a whole new emotion.

>she's Envy so he must be too
What's envious about him in the main story? He's kind of prideful in the main route.

>The spillovers of battle echo behind him, distant.
>Buildings collapse one after another throughout the blazing Capital, shrieks and wails echoing through. Children calling for parents, parents calling for children, men calling for women, women calling for men in the screeching pandemonium.
>Yes. This is what Subaru created. Created this hell, destroyed Reinhardt's false image, and achieved his goal.

Attached: 1480883513412.jpg (379x535, 60K)

So what the fuck is Al’s problem?

Attached: 3DD286F3-2966-42DB-8434-650819280F75.png (678x705, 542K)

I'm intrigued Is there a manga of this, and if so, how far along is it compared to the main story?
> read the LN
Never.

He's pride.

He ordered the hit on Rem during Arc 2

The door is over there. Get out.

Definitely a time cop

>LN
LN is trash never read that garbage.
These What IFs are only in the webnovel, and they're released once a year. Each year on subarus birthday is another chapter talking about a different choice Subaru makes and each route is based on a sin. The most recent is the gluttony IF; Tsugihagi.

Web Novel or bust user

Several key pieces of info not in the manga.
>The only Oni other than Rem who can smell the Witch had something poured into her ear by Lust. Probably Dragon Blood.
>Lust seemingly did so as part of an assignment.
>Rem sniffed around Al before warning Subaru not to trust him.
>Al is Aldebaran, following the naming power of a Bishop. Also has a power like a Bishop.
In short, Rem appears to be one of the candidates for ???? role, and Al is Pride.

>LN is trash never read that garbage
What about 1-7?

What about Rem being a Sage’s Disciple? As Shaula has the same ability and had some relationship with Flugel, the previous Sage. With Subaru being a Sage Candidate he needs a Disciple.

Eh.

>I'm intrigued Is there a manga of this
I wish
>how far along is it compared to the main story?
Not far, but the timeline that most people are following is building up for something much worse which is neat.

Attached: 1491964323291.jpg (551x780, 365K)

Aren't Web Novels just more amateurish Light Novels with fewer quality control measures? Why would a WN be better than a LN?

Because muh Rem. Don't listen to Remfags.

That’s actually a good theory what the fuck

Attached: 5A6CA6F9-2F34-4249-A06E-723BD9F9A2C1.jpg (1280x720, 283K)

The author has absolute creative control over the WN

Normally but the editor that the author got is terrible and has butchered everything past the anime. Many scenes were cut and characterization was removed
It’s obvious you haven’t read the LN if you think Emilia is somehow benefiting from it. Ironically she was one of the worst victims

Web Novel is better. It has a better Emilia and Rem. doesn't have stupid MAGIC ROCKS either. It's just a better story overall. The LN editor literally self inserts as Subaru and loves Emilia so she gets forced everywhere and turned into waifubait in the LN.

Its one of those rare occasions where the WN is way superior to the LN. The editor was shit.

I forgot to add, Rem also has a connection to every awakening of Subaru’s authorities. It’s one of the few Rem things the LN has left, Subaru yelling Rem’s name when he uses Invisible Providence for the first time.

Is it well translated? I tried reading the Konosuba LN translation once and I swore that I will never force myself to slog through what reads like a teenager describing an episode of an anime in poor English ever again. But this sounds pretty interesting so if there's a competent translation I'll give it a go.

He used to jerk off with his left hand and he hasn't been able to get off since he lost it so he's really, really backed up.

That was my theory until it turned out that Shaula was a Scorpion, and the reason she liked Meili was probably because she was a Witch Beast.

My recent thought is that Rem might be a proto-Dragon Priestess or something.
I'll avoid hyperbole, but the WN is widely considered to do a better job creating a dark and oppressive atmosphere in Arc 4, with Subaru having notably moodier characterization. The LN cuts out a lot of the tone setting scenes.

>The LN cuts out a lot of the tone setting scenes.
And I mean, it cuts out some gruesome scenes and shifts a lot of deaths offscreen.

>not even the best of the dragon priestesses

Attached: CD78DF5B-BB3E-4596-98E6-8292A2AB6126.jpg (377x545, 29K)

It's pretty well translated, you'll be fine. I got through it and it wasn't bad.
If you're an anime only then get ready, it fucking blows it out of the water.

I too support this theory

Attached: MI0000057552.jpg (500x499, 46K)

Why'd you post echidna

It's kind of like the difference between a theatrical release of a movie and the extended director's cut
Sometimes movies have a great original vision and get butchered to appeal to the lowest common denominator on release, sometimes what the director wanted to do is longwinded artsy unwatchable bullshit and the theatrical cut saves it

translationchicken.com/
witchculttranslation.com/arc-4/
Take your pick. Witchcult is father along and updates frequently. TranslationChicken has arguably better translations but doesn’t update anymore because he’s a Jew milking patreon

Refer to
Try user but Translation Chicken’s your guy if you are really picky. The problem with TC that’s he’s overpaid, and really fucking slow. user finished Arc 4 years ago and TC still has over 10% to go.

Please remember that it also is dependent on writing style too, the konosuba author is written basically for simpletons.

I’m sticking with it from now on since “Stand Up” to me sets it in stone.

Rem has too much going on, she has to have some sort of secret role in all of this.

I can only find Arc 3 and onwards. Is that some kind of stylistic choice or am I just being autistic?

1-3 has no translations sadly, but the official LN translation exist and are already linked to you

It’s better than nothing (which is the anime)

No user this is the witch of cheeseburger

Attached: 64EB935D-69DA-4517-924A-C29B7E54B493.gif (540x304, 1.69M)

Truly the most dangerous sin of all

How was this supposed to be a sacrifice for Subaru?

Attached: 395F2E62-F0D9-4DE6-B542-130F8300EAC6.jpg (1280x1418, 115K)

Licking the feet means you lose retard, that's why she kicked him, he's just another one of the common pigs.

To her it means I lost, but to me it means I get to taste her delicious soles

Because if he resisted he might get poon instead

>one of those that both the western and eastern sides of the fandom agree on.
We agree with the Eastern fandom a lot really, same memes, same crack theories, same arguments about how Rem or Emilia are shit, people there are more well-informed of course as they have first-hand knowledge but other than that it is pretty unremarkable.

She kicked him in the nose before he got the chance.

>not running around molesting every girl when you know that when they kill you you get reset

I mean, "Pandora is keikaku'n to replicate the events of 400 years ago" is a fairly popular theory in Nipland, there is the Sage from another world (Flugel/Subaru), the half-elf to become envy (Satella/Emilia), the non-human that devoutly follows the Sage (Shaula/Rem) and the Sword Saint (Reid/Reinhard), there is only the Dragon left.

I wonder how Subaru will even beat Pandora. Her power seems insane

Attached: 0BC46A7C-701B-465A-8C9D-B6E7F68F2545.jpg (640x929, 92K)

>Dragon
Patarche?

Doesn't she have a confirmed weakness?

But Patrasche is merely a ground dragon, not a dragon dragon.

He'll somehow make him into his daughter. Subaru always managed to make people into his daughter.

Every thread starts from zero.

Someone dug up the whole thing online.

megalodon.jp/2014-0402-0109-20/ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/270/

Somethings are better left dead.

Drag yourself back where you came from, Felix.

His lolimancer skills are just that good

What’s bad about it? I’ve never heard about it

>leave X alone!
Yeah, celebrities and "celebrities" tend to attract the most insane white knights.

He's the best, just the best.

Attached: 1558001996596.jpg (864x1200, 183K)

It's incredibly OOC and really is just a fucking april fools joke as it doesn't have a set deviation point from the main continuity like the rest of the real IFs do, it's just a fucking joke before Tappei started taking April Fool's/Subaru's birthday seriously.

>he absorbs the souls of Bishops Megaman style.
Romhack when?

The scene in arc 5 where his lolimancer title is revealed is one of the funniest moments in the series

I'm a delusional Remfag

Attached: D4w4McqWsAINrjq.jpg (852x1200, 90K)

Basically harem rom-com antics with Subaru in relationships with Emilia, Rem, Ram, Petra and the other king candidates. It's implied that he has sex with all of them and Rem is pregnant.

>Petra
>implied that he has sex with all of them
That’s my boy

And Subaru is the king of the whole country.

and Rem's pregnant

Attached: 68006124_p2.png (760x1106, 394K)

Is that how you become king as a dude? Fuck all the girls?

>SOON
Don't you mean SPOON?

She looks boring and also isn't a good character.

Attached: Emilia cucked.jpg (800x1067, 133K)

Elves are cute. It's a tried and true design.

Attached: 60088351_p3.jpg (598x800, 371K)

If the story actually went down that route Emilia might actually be interesting

>elves are cut e
with Emelia being the exception. ALso, she has no personality.

>She starts reverting her personality back to lolimilia
At that point I'd feel conflicted who best girl is.

Attached: XwOp8bm.gif (120x115, 25K)

Where does Yandere Emilia rank?

Attached: D63xxnkUcAACC6O.jpg (1022x1200, 128K)

Lower, I have a distinct distaste for doormats.

>gets jealous of a potato
Absolute state of Emilia

>you get killed just after your last save point
>unbleachable reputation as the kingdom's worst sexual predator
>get sent to prison for indefinite span of time
>can't even suicide and hope to reincarnate into a better body because you'll just wind up back in prison

Attached: D4L5oc2U0AAxYk5.png (1134x1600, 1.03M)

Attached: D4L5oc2U4AAJUHq.png (1134x1600, 1.07M)

The first panel of this page took me 3 hours to clean

Attached: D4L5oc5UwAA7ctk.png (700x988, 631K)

Attached: D4L5oc7UYAEPJTl.png (1134x1600, 1.07M)

holy fuck thank you

are you doing the rest?

you bet your fucking ass I am. My daughteru deserves it.

Attached: DzgJCscVAAAAZRS.jpg (898x1024, 192K)

you are a god

Based Beakobro

Attached: E0226DE9-84E6-45A5-8073-8452FC599C73.jpg (600x876, 157K)

BASED

Attached: sWMFAwB.gif (200x200, 105K)

a man of culture i see

>proud I can read half of that thanks to my Japanese classes
I never thought I'd feel so good about it, next is katakana and kanji.

Patache can transform and get actual dragon aids at some point
I thought they all chased you away. Its good to see there are some left.

Attached: 1471014690146.gif (492x283, 2.58M)

>I thought they all chased you away.
I've been dormant. Discount recruited me into WCT so I've been helping a bit over there. Uni has also been killing me dead so I've been unable to translate much.
never give up user, I've been studying since the anime ended and I'm still on the road to my goal.

dumb cat

Attached: D7nh41XU0AIPwpj.jpg (1200x688, 281K)

interdasting

I don't trust this TL because there are a couple of parts I don't completely understand but here you go.
If anyone can correct me I'll fix it.

Attached: 64967343_p14.png (700x1022, 408K)

he turned off his patreon. also he died

dead dead? or discount dead

Got a girlfriend dead

is there some inside joke about girlfriend = illness/sickness/death?

No, he DIED in a car crash.

Dumb bastard eventually had fuck-you money from his patron had this weird fetish for traveling fucking everywhere and going on road trips.

His connecting flight got fucked so he decided to drive somewhere while jet lagged and crashed.

yeah thats what they're going for here

Attached: s0k4872k1rfx.jpg (800x800, 93K)

I don't know about that car crash bit

I don't believe you

Attached: 1468514515981.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Okay I found this

I was sick, but I wasn’t just laying in bed all day.

I took my grandmother travelling for a bit, and it was the happiest I’ve ever seen her.

A few days ago I visited the countryside with a friend, and my coughing eased almost immediately. But it came back as soon as I returned to the city again.

I’ve fallen in love with a girl who loves me back. She’s the smartest person I know, and she’s every bit just as broken as I am. And to think, if all the coincidences hadn’t aligned exactly the way it had, I would never have met her… I’ve decided to stay in this country for her.

And everything that’s happened in these past few months has made me realize that I need to grow up now. I can’t be so selfish anymore.
I need to find a job that will allow me to support the people I love. I need to live for something other than myself because that’s what a man should do.

But I won’t stop translating Re:Zero, don’t worry

wait, so in the alt routes for Subaru, if/when he dies is it a perma death? Does deviating from "main story", or "envy" or whathave you, does he perma die?

Does he even ever RBD in any of the "if"s?

Attached: 1558827918985.jpg (1066x1280, 197K)

yes, discount was, and so was chicken. that update is from February or March. TC has been off the internet SINCE that update.

>finds love of their life
>moves on from whatever you call this life
>promptly dies
yeah I'm not going to go outside anymore, I'll stick with what I have now

test

test

Attached: 73891100_p0.png (780x1052, 843K)

thats a nice rem

Attached: 1557171673846.jpg (1000x1165, 118K)

oh no no no no....

Attached: FFBD3917-8B62-4396-90BD-20D852EF1945.jpg (189x267, 11K)

You make it sound like translating Re:Zero is like some ancient Egyptian curse. First god smited the doujin artist and now two translators straight up died in car crashes.

Attached: 1463724075402.png (600x600, 141K)

summary user disappeared without a trace too

He's Satella's husbando after all.

They probably spent too much time working on Re:Zero content and forgot they can't Return By Death

had to test getting connection error in other threads :(

Fuck I remember seeing some now defunct (zucced), spanish anime page shared the post of his Grandma's that her grandson had died driving back from Toronto in Saskatchewan

>Of his friends commented on it saying that he would "now never finish his translations" or something like that
>grandma replied to him asking his friend what he meant
>he linked her the TC webpage
>anime pages found it and it got passed around while still set to "public"
>grandma eventually made it private or deleted the post

I snooped his profile from her friends list. She said in the post his name was "Garrett" and I looked and there was only one in her friends list. He lived in Surrey.

test

Attached: 74015570_p0.jpg (800x1131, 712K)

Some of the "4channel" url boards are having trouble right now. /vp/ and Yea Forums are in a hissy fit over the new pokemon announcement, its loading the servers up

Attached: tumblr_pexeirbhTK1v4srp6o1_1280.jpg (801x988, 130K)

I'm just making sure I can upload my Rems

i can't on /c/ and it's driving up my blood pressure

Attached: D7Z8h-DU0AApFZr.jpg large.jpg (480x678, 56K)

cool good to know was wondering what the hell was going on

So Summary is never coming back.
Chicken has officially died.
and discount is currently M.I.A.

ITS FUCKING SATELLA BRO
TAPPEI IS USING VOODOO MAGIC TO BRING HER INTO OUR DIMENSION

Attached: 278xmg.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

There's someone ITT right now whoms't've was translating shit

If this guy had a brain he'd realize he could get fat off of reddit bucks to translate more shit

is felix's dick barbed like a cat or a regular human one

Attached: 1558156476448.png (336x376, 32K)

let me let you in on a little secret, discount is alive and may or not be well

people have lives you know, lives other than translating Re:Zero

Bullshit. You're making me worried about trying to learn nip now with this spooky shit.

Attached: 1556151631468.gif (300x300, 1012K)

I just hope Discount is getting enough sleep.

You mean you don't want to make $3K+ a month and translate for a series you love and release 2, maybe 3 chapters a month?

he can sleep all he wants now....

Learn just enough to shitpost and so you can read basic nip, but don't offer your translation services for anything more than single manga pages. The more Japanese you translate in a single sitting, the more Japanese your immune system becomes, and you know what that means.

I want to get a job that makes over 100k a year so I can blow lots of money on Rem figures. I'm playing the long game here.

Yes.
In two of them he abuses it like every retard here says he should and goes insane and loses all humanity

I see then. But what is the comic making reference to then?:

It’s referencing the Natsuki Subaru’s, the talkative two being the two who go crazy with RbD, one burning down the entire country killing hundreds of thousands if not millions, and the other being a tool of the Witch of Greed who has no humanity left

The last one is the one who eloped with Rem at episode 18

He perma dies when Subaru destroys the world which is interesting. Most of the routed end up with Subaru's perma death through that with few exceptions.

Ahh I see. I have not finished the Rem one, does he die at the end of that one?

Why are onis always based?

Attached: oni.jpg (733x352, 216K)

isn't it a common trope in Japanese folklore that oni's attack a village and take the men to rape them?

Like in Western when orcs/trolls attack take the women?

Presumably as someone asked if Subaru ever uses RbD in it and Tappei says no.

Nah. But his son is being set up as a protagonist with a literal semen demon of a spirit by his side.

Interesting. Thanks user.

Attached: 1556428130669.jpg (1920x1080, 718K)

I feel Tappei borrows a lot from MT, the whole two different sides of the MC thing and now the spin offs too?

MT?

Rigel is such a lucky bastard

Attached: 1517587613777.jpg (729x1200, 83K)

Maybe he does but we've only seen him make references to real obscure otaku stuff.

I've found most of the good fanart on Pixiv, I think. There's so much *garbage* and I'm not paying for premium.

Attached: emilia_ratio.jpg (541x113, 17K)

Attached: 1482499326680.jpg (480x600, 31K)

By the way that's only the SFW fanart

Attached: emilia_ratio_lewd.jpg (493x53, 9K)

Who cares Rem's better

Attached: RemChairLook.png (1920x1358, 1.52M)

Who?

That's because Subaru is response to the shitty self insert characters who get everything they want that. If you can watch SAO and not this it's because it struck too close to home.

made for BBC

and Ram is made for BCC

Attached: DomajnrUcAAtFC4.png (1777x1600, 788K)

I love Emilia.

i am so glad my emilia thread is still up. i love emilia

>When they put the lewd breast lens flares on her face instead
O-o-ok

Next season when?
The story progresses so goddamn slow

its what Kadokawa is working on as we speak more then likely

cute genocide
10/10 would fuck her voice

Attached: 009.jpg (2046x3050, 720K)

>The more Japanese you translate in a single sitting, the more Japanese your immune system becomes, and you know what that means.
Fucking lel

Ferris and Crusch are the best and they have the cutest, strongest and most heartwarming relationship.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 185.jpg (480x600, 83K)

Wonder when we'll get a new WN chapter.
Inb4 Subaru makes gluttony his daughteru

Are you talking about the archbishop or the witch?

Rambro. Where are you getting all of this wholesome art from? Someone from twitter?

Archbishop

Someone mentioned that Subaru had regular Satella dreams and they had a persona that loved Satella.
Does anyone have the extract for one of those?

docs.google.com/document/d/1C-WfUxfDRlAsrHO5zzwPZYh7Rkl0c95aKY6Y5kB3Wk8/mobilebasic

Rem has more good fanart than Emilia's total fanart

Attached: main heroine btw.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

where can I read the web novel
t. quasi EOP

They're actually setting it up.
in the WN, subaru had his memories eaten, so he has a new personality based on him starting in Isekai land inside the Tower of Pleiades.

His second personality was carving messages into his own body, killing people, and leaving messages written in blood on the walls.

>and I'm not paying for premium.
why are Emiliafags always poor pajeets? Is it because you're jobless or is it because you're underage?

See

>Oni reproduce slowly
Not according to the Rem IF chapters.
Subaru has three kids with her.
Maybe Rem's prodigious skill was being the most fertile oni?

Wasn't that because Subaru just fucked her a lot?

google spat those out for me too but bugged me too so I thought there's some sekrit third, complete translation

Rem and Ram were the only oni children in decades

>3 kids
? Only two

Refer to

Actually, it's Oboreru Subaru, the one who started a criminal underworld.

Look at his neck, he has the magic rock that Dona lives in

Wait, what the fuck are you talking about. Those two introduce themselves and Oboteru Subaru doesn’t grow out his hair or have a wife. And that fan art existed before the Oboreru Subaru.

>remposting

They have 2, and she's pregnant with a third, I think?
Basically, Subaru is just dumping semen into her non-stop.

Cringe.

Have sex

>emiliafag
yikes

>implying it isn't some ancient Egyptian curse

>show is absolutely great for the 5 episodes of 'what the fuck is going' murder mystery
>descends into generic waifu shit
Disappointment of the decade, and she's the worst part of it.

Season 2 will be more your style

Rem best girl.

>Felt has the most out of all of the non current main characters
But she likes old men.

Attached: RomComplex.png (430x506, 401K)

Better than clowns

I bet Julius has more

Gay porn doesn't count.

How is it gay when it’s target demographic is straight women and semi straight men?

Because it's two dudes having sex.

>picture of two men fucking each other
>not gay

But one of the dudes (the top) is the self insert for the women/semi straight man

Fujo =/= Homo

It's two dudes fucking each other. That's gay. If you're semi-straight you're gay, I'm sorry.

Does this look gay to you?

Attached: E3DA07A0-050B-4E2A-A910-03C59D9E2065.jpg (727x896, 153K)

Extremely and FUCK I wish I was Julius.

Yes, neither of them said no homo.

Ram is going to cut it bro.

Does this look gay?

Attached: EB9C15B9-3C84-409B-8A8A-27F5EB009B69.jpg (860x1200, 214K)

C-Cut what?

It’s still two dudes, so yes. Gay as fuck.

Natsumi is best

Attached: 763EB787-6EBB-4930-9472-C2160A5B4C55.jpg (794x1104, 179K)

Yes
So don't talk shit about Roswaal-sama.

I have done ALOT of thinking about this. If Subaru has the mind of a woman then it’s not gay to want to dominate him as his submission is equal to him being a woman.

Attached: 30D3D35C-625D-456A-AEC7-472E1F7FFF9C.jpg (1200x1099, 163K)

Attached: 31CFE556-D654-444A-A187-2AADF1243ABD.jpg (794x1104, 202K)

Attached: 85AD3959-4303-4601-A65B-FA28D20A0757.jpg (794x1104, 226K)

Attached: Dqv4i6hV4AASxZC.png (794x1104, 390K)

that's all I got, the rest was too gay for me.

Attached: Dqv4i6kUUAAdjCV.png (794x1104, 460K)

Attached: 8B84C7EA-1A47-4A5C-A49C-54B0AE5E5B79.jpg (794x1104, 215K)

It's gay.
Who cares, just be a raging faggot.

Thank you

Subaru belongs to Rem.

Attached: 5.png (850x618, 386K)

You do the rest of the cat ear comic? It’s fantastic

That's pretty fuckin gay

Rem is not around anymore. He belongs to gay gang now.

Attached: B0ADAB2B-061E-4800-B0AD-E752FEE0DB12.jpg (800x763, 184K)

How about female Subaru?

Attached: 26A073A0-F562-41E5-959C-9FD3984D1107.jpg (960x960, 160K)

Are you asking if I’m this user? or if I can finish that comic?
Because I’m that user and I’m working on it.

Yes, thank you

Attached: 8A985ADD-80B1-48FA-8049-32285F74F44F.jpg (1280x696, 457K)

Just fuck Shaula, she's pretty much a Fem subaru.

Rem will wake up and defeat those homo hoodlums!

Attached: 58379823_p0.jpg (475x570, 108K)

Rem won’t remember Subaru when she wakes up

Rem remembers Subaru as a fucking ghost. Subaru's fag friends can't beat her power level.

Attached: 63844110_p2.png (785x964, 745K)

Oh let’s just throw away all her character development! That will be funny! Fuck off, at the very most it will be temporary as resetting characters is the middle of the story is retarded

It's been years now, user, it's time to at least move past denial.

You think tappei is gonna bring her back and have nothing bad happen? Either her or Subaru won’t remember each other

I’m not the one saying they will just completely reset the most popular character, you can’t just reset characters that’s fucking retarded.

Oh don’t fucking tell me that you think Subaru is going to stay like this forever

Subaru won't remember Rem and he'll give her a long speech about how he still wants to know her and end it with "Lets start this relationship between you and me From Zero".

Again. Resetting characters is fucking retarded. At the most it’s going to be a temporary ordeal as by doing so you invalidate hundreds of chapters.

Again it’s just not feasible to bring back into the story normally at this point. It’s cute that you think it is though

Kino

>it’s just not feasible
Why isn't it feasible? She's got other plot developments to go into.

How is it not “feasible”? It’s not feasible to wipe a character’s development. That would be a tremendous fuck you to everyone who follows the novel

Attached: F2C9274E-67D4-49A9-943E-43447FFD2D67.jpg (696x1200, 131K)

I’d do things. Things that cannot be said.

If we're being rational, resetting her memories could be done, but would overall be unnecessary as it would turn out exactly like Subaru. A long slog where it turns out that he likes and loves all the same people anyway, and is basically he same person.

What's more interesting is if she goes back to being a main character for the Al arc and the meaning of whatever Capella did to her starts to become clear.

>Updates literally never

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>S3 announced right after S2 finishes
>Arc 6 takes a decade to finish

>Tappei rewrites arc 6 in the LN.
>Writes out any mention of Rem.
>Adds more emilia scenes.

You mean the LN editor rewrites Arc 6 and replaces stand up with that Emilia speech

soul