If Hisoka just wanted to fight strong people them why did he never try to fight Netero?

If Hisoka just wanted to fight strong people them why did he never try to fight Netero?

Attached: 206728.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yamazaki2gou/status/900357299176325120
tiermaker.com/create/hunter-x-hunter-8766
tiermaker.com/create/hunter-x-hunter-almost-all-anime-characters-9183
youtube.com/watch?v=5q3ALvb16EE
youtube.com/watch?v=DQGks0U-tio&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where the fuck was Hisoka when Meruem was around?

Chasing Chrollo

Hisoka is literally a coward who fights nothing but weaklings and goons the majority of the time. The very first time he went up against a truly strong foe (Chrollo) his anus got completely decimated.

Based chrollochad

I think it was mentioned somewhere that he only fights guys he has a chance against (I could be wrong about this though)

Chrollo had like a year of prep time when he was running away like a little bitch

pretty much this

no amount of rubber nen could stop the giant, hundred arm thing Netero makes

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (1280x720, 1.55M)

He openly said he wanted to fight Netero to his face during the Hunter exam

Kek

This, he could have taken on Netero or the Zoldyk family members if he wanted to, but he'd rather chase young boi ass around in order to "see them grow strong" or some bullshit like that.
He acts big but besides Chrollo he never fought an opponent he knew he couldn't handle.

Attached: 1499788601820.gif (1280x1086, 706K)

Yes and Netero ignored Hisoka like the insignificant clown he is.

Can’t fucking wait for Beyond or Ging smacking Hisoka like the little clown bitch he is.

>coward
>goes against a man who had a 1 year prep hit and run plan hands in pocket
Chrollofags are so retarded

Hisoka will die of old age.

yes and he lost hard

Heavy casualties

But is it really being a coward? He isn't a death seeker, he is just looking for a good fight. Makes sense that he would pick opponents who are either on his level, or only a little bit stronger than him. That way he can keep on fighting people and improving as he goes along. It would be really stupid to pick an out of his league opponent like Netero as his enemy, if he wants to fight another day.

I'm not a Hisokafag, but
>Netero
Surrounded by hunters at the time, same as Chrollo
>Zoldyk family members
They probably would just run away since it's not their job to fight him.
He probably could've challenged Illumi, though.

Who is the final end boss of HxH?

>He acts big but besides Chrollo he never fought an opponent he knew he couldn't handle.
whats bad about not fighting opponents you can't handle? People in HxH can peak at the of 50+, Hisoka has plenty of time to grow and no reason to die because of stupid shit. The only mistake he made so far was fighting Chrollo on Chrollos terms which killed him. There is no shame in getting BTFO and learning from that.

HE CHEATED!

Could he challenged Gittarackur?

Attached: F4E29560-B8C5-4999-854E-E6109CFA3580.jpg (841x735, 112K)

If Hisoka was as hungry for a difficult fight as he seemed to be, he would have died a while ago.

Togashi's back pain

Poor Hisoka

Who will fight Togashi’s back pain?

Kurapika Kurta

Attached: A99B7A10-3EB7-48DF-88FC-13E05AEAB462.jpg (835x749, 107K)

He rarely engages on his desires to fight strong people. It's just an excuse he makes up so that he doesn't have to admit he loves Chrollo.

By the look of it, Yea Forums should stop making HxH thread until Togashi releases the next new HxH chapters.

So then hunterchads...Hiatus x Hiatus

It takes time to create a masterpiece like HxH. It isn't something that can be shat out on a regular basis like Wan Piss or Boku no Pico Academia.

Ignoring the fact that he realized what Chrollo was doing only mid fight, he was literally too dumb to even understand that he was fucked until Chrollo started to rape him

I hope that the realm of the dead exists. That way we all will get a continuation eventually.

Yes I agree but 10 chapters a year? That’s just fucking ridiculous. Then the lazy gook goes on another hiatus.

About the current arc, is Vincent’s Air Blow gone? Since Kurapika has actively been using the Dolphin to transfer Bill’s ability to people.

Vincent’s ability goes to Benjamin

So why does he seem to take the most pleasure in fighting weaker foes like Kastro, Gotoh and Gon?
Those were definitely not on his level, he was pretty much just toying with them.
Someone more his level was maybe Razor but he didn't even propose to fight him after the dodgeball match.
And he's killing the troupe members in a sneaky fashion instead of facing them head-on.

Netero was a true warrior, he would no doubt have accepted a 1on1 challange from Hisoka.

Problem is that he claims to love fighting more than anything but he only fights young boys and weaklings.
Chrollo was the only opponent that was around his level.

Well I meant more from Kurapika’s potential arsenal, but that is a good point we may get to see it from Benjamin instead.

>So why does he seem to take the most pleasure in fighting weaker foes like Kastro, Gotoh and Gon?
Because he's a pussy. He reveals in his fight with Chrollo that he gets pleasure out of humiliating his opponents.

>he would no doubt have accepted a 1on1 challange from Hisoka
He ignored him when he said that he wants to fight him the most.
Maybe he thought(correctly) that Hisoka is below his league, I don't know.

Chrollo’s puppet army sufferd heavy casualties. How many puppets were left in the end?

>And he's killing the troupe members in a sneaky fashion instead of facing them head-on.
That can be chalked up to his post death character change. It's less about having a good fight now, and more about killing them before they can fight back. So basically he is a psychopath killer, and after getting his ass handed to him, he threw out the fight part of the killings and just started going for the kills right away.

Yeah what about Muse?

>psychopath
Replace it with smart or silent and I agree with your post.

But he is a psychopath. He is basically jack the ripper, but with muscles and nen. He wants to kill people left and right, but always justifies it with ''I want muh great fight''. But then he always goes after weak prey and kills them after a fight. After his own death, he seems to have stopped justifying all his killing with it being a result of a fight, and just started acting like a regular killer.

Shut the fuck up! You fucking ape you know nothing!

Will Hisoka ever fight gon Killua Leorio and Kurapika at the same time together?

Too old for his liking.

Attached: 1536506889684.jpg (853x960, 83K)

There are people who think Kurapika or Killua could somewhat handle Hisoka as is. Now whether that’s close to true or not, I have no idea, but a 4 on 1 would be too much I think.

So Hisoka will lose right?

Why is Hisoka a main character?

Pitou is the best girl and is my wife

Attached: 36844437_p0.png (560x800, 222K)

Probably. The two Ks are intelligent enough, with Kurapika having an instawin condition in Steal Chain, and Killua having his speed, that they’ll probably be able to take Hisoka down if it was just the two of them. Though circumstances could perhaps let Hisoka win.

You know Superalloy Darkshine from OPM? Who said he wanted to fight strong opponents but when push came to shove, it turned out he only wanted to fight those weaker than him to feel good about himself? That's Hisoka.

Leorio could one shot him with a teleported fart alone

What if Youpi was the only ant alive? What would he do with his life? Where would he go?

Attached: A0E13293-7B3B-4CE9-88C1-C7EDCF56EF0A.png (1096x1080, 1M)

He didn't watch tv or visit the hunter websites the it happened so he legit just missed it.

It was mentioned that Teleportation Hatsus are either Emission or Conjuration, right? I sorta get Conjuration, at least in terms of Knov’s ability. But isn’t Emission just supposed to be emitting Nen? I dunno how it lets you teleport.

Attached: 0320-013.png.jpg (1066x1600, 306K)

In the same way the prisoners from Baki didn't try to fight Yujiro, they want to FIGHT strong people, not being roflstomped in 5 sec

Attached: preventing casualties.jpg (1041x873, 164K)

Attached: Meruem Netero Zeno.jpg (1057x1600, 494K)

I think Pouf would be a much more interesting case. Imagine if Pouf survived Meruem's death and had to live on. What would Pouf do in such a state?

Work at Costco

No one

Attached: 44156085_p12.jpg (600x900, 49K)

But in the end...

Attached: Selection casualties.jpg (485x400, 63K)

Why?
Fuck Pouf, he would just die like a butterfly (hey that rhymes)

Based Togashi, in any other shonen there wouldn't be any casualties.

spotted the retards
Hisoka challenges Netero to a fight in the Hunter Exam but was ignored
He missed out on the ants because he was so focused on Fagrollo
He's battled many strong opponents like Kastro, Gotoh, and Razor

Attached: 1552699918466.jpg (789x665, 121K)

My wife.

Netero didn't take on Hisoka's challenge because he knew he would've been slaughtered by the clown.

Based user, for noticing such details lacking in any other shonen. You are sharp.

based chrollofriend

What category is the lie detector chain of Kurapika? I feel like there’s a lot of somewhat weirdly defined things with Nen. That one mafia girl has a somewhat similar ability in that she punches the truth out of someone, and that’s a Emission. Though I don’t get how that category is meant to do half of what it does.

Especially the last detail about people getting ill and die. Such a little trivial matter yet it was mentioned by Togashi to remind us that nothing goes 100 % as of planned.

Attached: DA7988CA-F691-47CF-BA94-ABA08F4EFA3D.jpg (725x586, 157K)

Hisoka didn't want to fight strong people.

Hisoka wanted to break strong people. Break their bodies, mind and spirit.

Remember how in Naruto nearly everyone in Konoha died during the Pain fight but then all get magically brought back to life? Or how in BNHA despite all the crazy super powered humans no one ever seems to die when villains go on a rampage.

Chrollo
Yo Yo Chrollo
Chrollo Diabollo
Yolo Chrollo YoYo Mollo
Chrollo Drogo
Yogo Chrollo
Chrollo Diabollo
Chrollo Solo Chrollo Bono
Solo Diabollo Yolo Molo
Bono YoYo Chrollo

Attached: 38821620_p0.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>Remember how in Naruto nearly everyone in Konoha died during the Pain fight but then all get magically brought back to life? Or how in BNHA
No, because I never watched Naruto nor BNHA. Nor did read those manga’s

>mfw

Attached: what.png (554x480, 169K)

5 weeks before we can expect any details about the status of Hunter x Hunter. The update will come from Togashi himself.

imagine a fucking hunter blog
"holy shit, a kid just used all his nen at once and punched a fucking crossdressing cat's head off, stay tuned for more updates"

Nen is a magic trick

What kind of person was Pike before turning into a spider ant?

Green Day killed countless innocent people in Jojo. Tons of people die in Jojo actually, now that I think about it. In Part 2 a Nazi sacrificed an entire village to awaken the first Pillar Man. And everybody dies in Devilman. Hell, all the people in Future Trunk's timeline in DBS die too.

I want to cuddle with Pitou

Attached: 1539622498869.png (1200x1800, 3.01M)

Me on the right

Attached: D12DEEED-05AB-479B-AEEF-582508C9CFE9.jpg (1318x733, 114K)

Also, Pariston made sure to keep the HA's involvement at a minimum, just to fuck with Netero, most hunters probably didn't know and the ones who went were quitters.

>Hisoka challenges Netero to a fight in the Hunter Exam but was ignored
He could have attacked him right there and get his ass handed, but he knew better. Hisoka was disqualified for killing an examinator, he doesn't have any issues with starting a fight in the middle of the exam, so the fact that he didn't attack Netero shows he was just talking out of his ass when he said he wanted to fight him. Netero wasn't going to fall for his taunts, and the fight would have been a nuisance for him, like removing a piece of gum from your shoe, and he also wouldn't give him a stupid show of a duel.

>He's battled many strong opponents like Kastro, Gotoh, and Razor
You know that Kastro and Gotoh are jobbers, and he never fought Razor, he only played a game of dodgeball with two kids helping him. Razor would have pulverized him if they fought. Hisoka is a giant pussy. Netero, Ging, Illumi, papa and grandpa Zoldyck, lots of strong guys and he never fought any of them. Hisoka is a fraud.

East Goruto's story is so weird, sometimes it freaks me out the fact that there could be an alien invasion going on in North Korea and we wouldn't know it

He would seppuku in grief

Why is East Gorteau not Goruto you dyslectic twerp, weird? Yes because East Gorteau/North Korea are isolated countries, therefore a prime target for invading it without others knowing.

Join a Yoga class.

Attached: 73103354_p0.jpg (1214x1176, 1.51M)

I wanna see more Hanzo.

Pokkle deserved better. He should have gotten some development.

Will Hisoka die?

>Wants to fight strong opponents
>Kills them even if they show signs that they can and will get stronger like Gon

The author is so inconsistent

Was Hisoka's penis also destroyed during the fight? Is it now replaced with a strawberry flavoured dildo?

Attached: lcrqv5m1w5iz.jpg (640x906, 141K)

Attached: Gittarackur.png (640x359, 1.1M)

>>Kills them even if they show signs that they can and will get stronger like Gon
Who did Hisoka kill that can and will get stronger like Gon? Nothing to say? I thought so...

Attached: sigh.jpg (548x220, 36K)

Hisocuck's whimsical and unpredictable nature would have been a huge deterrent to having him on the operation anyway. When shit hits the fan you want a reliable teammate.

Attached: fujobait.jpg (720x642, 37K)

This thread is boring.

O

Pitou is a goddess

Attached: 44005867_p0.jpg (900x1353, 209K)

I been trying to bring up a few points of interest but nobody has answered me

>few points of interest
Which ones?

Will Chrollo ever recover from Hisoka stomping his spiders

Attached: 1556825717169.gif (480x265, 3.62M)

Just been asking how some abilities work, in terms of category. Like how Kurapika’s dowsing chain does what it does. Is the dowsing just an intrinsic effect of it and is solely Conjuration?

Chrollo will offer Hisoka a choice

Attached: offer.gif (499x281, 577K)

Oh that...yeah boring if you ask me. Do us a favor and never make any hxh thread. Better yet, just leave this thread and uh don't come back like uh ever, you hear?

Such a boring topic.

>giving a fuck about the romanizations
Goruto is also a valid romaji reading and it's easier to write

>Yes because East Gorteau/North Korea are isolated countries, therefore a prime target for invading it without others knowing
Yeah that was the point

You better not talk back to me like that, you insolent toad.

He wanted to kick Netero's ass in the Hunter Exam but controlled himself because he already fucked up last time. He primarily wanted the licence at that point and this time he didn't indulge in his impulses although he claimed he was barely able to control himself.

>Wan Piss or Boku no Pico Academia.
Are you 16 or just autistic?

Hisoka was lucky he could control himself and his impulses.

i mean, he killed two spiders in less than 5 minutes probably, and gave a lot of fight to the most strategic and possibly most genius character in all the manga, so he's not weak at all

Why did Nippon animation & Madhouse decided to adapt Hunter x Hunter?

In Jojo the entire universe dies except for Emporio.
Still you have to be really forgiving when it comes to consistency in Jojo, remember Araki will set rules and the discard them volumes later for something that directly contradicts said rules.

Same with Dragon Ball, but the degree of consistency isn't as bad. It just gets powercreeped conveniently really fast.

If this happened to Yea Forums everyone would be this level of grunt. Not even Reina.

>Not even Reina.
??

Btw, Reina means Queen in spanish. Wonder if Togashi left her alive just in case he want to get back later to make another chimera arc. He will probably die much before, but he like to let wondows open to come back later. Like Kaito or maybe Senritsu's devil song.

>t. Chrollo craving the taste of the clowncock
As expected. Get in line, Machi goes first.

Attached: hisocock.jpg (425x600, 168K)

what if chrollo lucifer becomes chrollo satan?

Attached: 67988486_p0.png (1366x1152, 392K)

Because Hisoka is crazy but he isn't an idiot

reminder that the only reason to read this shit manga is for hisoka's thicc ass

>barely 1 million

Wasted pontetial, you could wipe like 2 billions right now to make things better.

I am glad more people are pointing this out.

Not the guy you were talking to.
This is a really weird position. I never thought I would be making the case that Hisoka is not a coward. What I don't understand is why people are so hellbent on making him out to be a spineless worm, when in reality he's just a decently long fighter who makes his work look easy. Based on what we know so far, he's defeated around a hundred and fifty fighters or so, a mix of hunters, temp hunters, examinees, and floor fighters, but very rarely do you see him actually run away from a fight. I don't see why you would suggest that Hisoka was a coward simply because he was caught off guard when thinking about Netero. If he didn't want to fight Netero, he wouldn't have brought it up in the first place, plain and simple. If anything, Hisoka has shown us on more occasions that he dislikes fighting people not up to his standards far more than he has shown us him fighting people at his own level. He was nowhere to be seen when Illiumi was making his needlemen, he refused to kill Goz when he sensed Goz was dying, and therefore no sport, and he completely abstained from the massacre in Yorknew. The closest thing Hisoka has done to killing civilians could either be
>The killing of the examinees in the first stage of the exam
>The killing of the civilians vs chrollo
though the former (in his mind) could be justified due to the fact that each examinee was "one in ten thousand" and therefore able to meet his standards, and the latter was simply him being being using some of the only resources available to him when facing a far more prepared opponent. I think for these reasons I've established he's at the very least not someone that takes pleasure in killing the weak, but there are also times that he has shown no hesitation or was fully prepared to kill other hunters and even (competent) examiners. Togari was a given, but we learned afterwards that Buhara and Menchi were both expecting him to attack them, which he very may well have,

Attached: hisokasstandards.png (1044x1170, 1.77M)

Hisoka wants to fight strong folks he can win against and break.

And we have good reason to believe he may have committed, had Netero not arrived moments before (and may have also brought him pause. Even though he was insane enough to want to fight Netero, he probably considered 3 powerful hunters enough of a threat to keep him at bay. This isn't the only time that he was on the edge of doing a difficult fight; he was more than willing to fight Alluka, then Killua, then Illumi in rapid succession just so he got that much of a kick out of it. This is the main argument I have against Hisoka being a coward: He's so fucking insane that I'm not entirely sure that he is capable of feeling fear. The only time I can consider someone realistically make a case against him is that he waited so long to kill Chrollo, but that is completely understandable when you factor in that regardless of circumstance he'd be going in 3v1, and he only had 1 shot before he had the entire troupe pulled on his head, and from what we've seen in the newest arc, those cautions were not unfounded whatsoever.
And what the fuck is with these ID fags? I come back after 5 months since hiatus and I see these fuckers everywhere on the board

Attached: insanity.png (1040x1766, 1.76M)

he's too hetero.

Why is it that the Hisoka/Chrollo rivalry amongst anons here so fucking funny to read? I love both characters but seeing anons ripping each other apart almost feels like it's part of the fun of the characters themselves.

Sauce on this artwork? It looks so fucking good.

I want to impregnate Pitou and take responsibility!

Attached: 1496619141469.png (500x625, 157K)

most probably because he couldn't get a 1v1 fight between him and Netero, the same reason he didn't fight Chrollo all that time he was in the spiders. If he tried to fight Netero (or Chrollo) all the times he's been in the same room as them, someone would have intervened. (the other exam givers or other spiders) Also throughout the entire series he was focusing his efforts on trying to get a fight with Chrollo.

It was only until Chrollo beat his ass that he stopped caring about getting a proper 1-on-1 with his opponents.

omg this is so cute

Attached: Neferpitou (58).png (826x1169, 536K)

He only fights people he's interested in.

could he beat Ging

Is the hiatus almost over?

He did. Netero ignored him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

netero would have stomped hisoka in .3 seconds

My wife Pitou is so cute

Attached: 60536206_p8.png (600x600, 162K)

What's your favorite end teaser?

>[ELECTRIC GUITAR STARTS]
>WaHOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo
>[Xylophone Intensifies]
>DOO DO DO DOO DO DO DOO DO DO DOOO DOO DO DO DOO DO DO DOO DO DO DOOOOO

I think he is royal guard level at best. If killua had huger nen he would have killed youpi and if netero had higher nen he could have killed meruem. His rubber shit is not that impressive as an ability and his nen is nowhere near a royal guards he would lose if he tried.

I don't think Made in Heaven counts because everyone was brought back anyway. And Bohemian Rhapsody and C-Moon killed thousands too but the universe reset negates all that so that is why I did not mention Part 6 in my post.

3 more months.
Souma ends.

Only a girl in the 90's anime though.

Attached: 46569962_p0.png (750x1060, 781K)

Attached: 36366772_p0.jpg (600x800, 144K)

Yeah he was smart and beat Hisoka cause he's a retard. Nen battles aren't just about rushing at your opponent and punching them hard

Maybe, just maybe, Hisoka shouldn't have let him do that and then kill his friends when he predictably lost?

You just don't have personality changes in 2 minutes user. The fight made him realize something about himself, not just change completely. The former is actual character development and the ladder is just lazy

No

Big trouble for everyone. Not only Kurapika, but the 5 main characters in general will and must fight Chrollo at th same time.

No.

5 weeks until the hiatus ends.

Dude he just died because of a mistake on his part. Of course its gonna change him.

While I wouldn't go as far as everybody else and call him a coward (I think avoiding fights you'll obviously lose is smart) some of his actions don't make sense if he wanted to fight people stronger than him. He sees fighting as a game so when he'll die he decides to opt out so he can fight another day. He had plenty of chances to fight strong people but seems to go for people who are strong enough to entertain him but not pose a serious threat. Even though I'm a Chrollofag I'll be the first to admit that Hisoka is stronger, both of them knew that. But the thing is that Nen battles are not about strength, they're about using your abilities in smart and creative ways to best your opponents. Both of their powers are suitable for this but Chrollo just plain out played Hisoka. Full stop. He didn't lose cause Chrollo cheated or because it was all apart of Hisoka's plan, he lost cause Chrollo was better than him. And after taking a loss he realized how much it sucked and found out that he just likes crushing insects. Hence why he's going after the Spiders right now. Whether you find that pathetic or not is up to you're personal opinion

Must be conjuration because he uses it effectively without entering ET, which would be needed if it was another category, since he has low efficiency with Emission or Manipulation without scarlet eyes

But that's not how things work. People don't just change in a flash. They can have life changing events, nobody is denying that, but it isn't as simple as a blink and they're personality does a 180. It's a much slower process than what is sensationalized in media. If there was no trace of that in his personality he wouldn't just wake up and start killing defenseless opponents with a smile on his face

Is there any source for this?

Two amongst the weakest spiders, without their hatsu and sneaking up on them. Doesn't get more pathetic than that. And he didn't have shit to Chrollo, he was raped and couldn't even touch him

Nothing more but a hunch. But consider this, about 4 weeks the dub version of HxH will be finished and with that HxH will be completed. Then they can move on and a week later Togashi will announce the release date of the next chapters.

Do you think Togashi actually cares about the dub?

i think he did? i think he tried to rile him up in the interview for the hunter exams but netero didn't even notice him

wait is the anime at the same point as the manga???

It ends before the current manga arc begins

>is called clown pedo
>clearly has a crush on Machi, an adult woman
Which is it?

Have you not heard about the Succession War or Hisoka vs Chrollo? How?

>clearly has a crush on Machi
You're actually retarded

If Hisoka wanted to fight strong people then why did he run from Chrollo? The answer is that just because you want to fight strong people doesn't mean you want to die, and Hisoka isn't too retarded to think he can do the impossible.

Calling children "unripened fruits" and getting turned on when engaging in physical activity with them is fairly pedo of him

He crushes hard on Machi and Chrollo, even implied to have made suggestive remarks to Illumi. His pedophilic tendencies are emphasized through Gon and Killua. Really he just has a battle boner for people.

he's obviously a psychopath who cums while killing people

The director made it a reverse trap. Just because Togashi is a fag doesn't mean everyone else is.

No but atleast the HxH anime will be completed for the second time and they can move on. So both the sub and dub are finished and the manga can continue, so only 5 weeks left.

Gon was shitting out Nen and yet it took multiple point blank Jajankens to finally crush Pitou’s skull and his final explosion barely burned her corpse. Royal Guards are absolutely bonkers tanky, you need Gon/Meruem levels of physical strength or some hatsu that bypasses or removes Nen if you want a shot at beating them in a battle. That’s not even getting into Meruem, who face tanked Zero Hand with no effort, and assuming Prime Netero has twice as much Nen as the old man that still isn’t enough to seriously damage him

The fuck is a reverse trap you stupid faggot. I couldn’t give a flying fuck if that lazy gook or you is a fag or not. Kurapika is female and that’s it. Fuck off with your tranny bullshit

Cause i just finished watching the last anime episode.

And did you forget that Kurapika existed?

user, in her first appearance he literally asked her out for dinner. When he decided to kill off all the spiders, he let her live even when he had the perfect opportunity to backstab her. He even stated it was due to his love. Are you blind? He clearly likes her and doesn't want to kill her unless absolutely necessary.

The point I was making was entirely "He is not a coward". I don't really subscribe to either side of the Hisoka Vs Chrollo argument, but calling him a coward seemed to go a bit too far. I agree with the first half of what you said up until the second half. How I think of it is as follows; up until now Hisoka has been taking it easy, just fighting people he likes and drifting from one place to another, getting his hunter badge one day, and then playing video game volleyball against a warden the next, and the only thing tying them together are the strong opponents he fights at the end. His endgame was always Chrollo, be it where the blimp dropped them off or in the arena. Once he got what he wanted, he paid the price and nearly died, which I'm imagining made him want to face Chrollo even more. When I look at it like that, it's somewhat understandable of how he betrayed his own personal creed of "fighting people at the strongest" like for Gon and Killua, and then gibbed Shalnark and Kortopi. I agree, there was a great deal of pettiness and childishness in how he's doing this mostly out of spite, but when you consider that this is the first time we've seen him get serious about something, it becomes slightly more understandable, as well as (to him) this would be a good way to punish Chrollo for going to such lengths to kill him. For every positive, nen also has a drawback, and it's not too hard to understand how Hisoka could have justified capitalizing on an oversight Chrollo made, like punishing a Ganondorf for not paying attention to his end lag. I'm not out to white knight for Hisoka, but I definitely think there's an argument to be made on his behalf, and he's definitely not as guilty here as people make him out to be. I think it was absolutely correct for Chrollo to win VS Hisoka in the arena with the amount of preparation, but I think it was also entirely justifiable for Hisoka try to dismantle the spiders altogether to deprive Chrollo of his weapons.

Attached: omy.png (2048x1452, 2.66M)

Hisoka may want to fight strong people but only people close to his level of abilities are going to find him to be a threat. Hisoka could try to fight Netero all day but Netero could just avoid him all day. It wouldn't be a very interesting fight.

Hisoka wasn't in the CA arc despite being in every other arc in the story because he would've killed Meruem by himself.

Attached: 1527992710820.jpg (3952x3937, 1.48M)

But did heroes ever try to save those innocent people? Did some or many people died even after the heroes managed to save the same people? Did the Nazi planned the sacrifice before or did he do that randomly? Everybody dies in Devilman, wow so edgy and cheap. Anyway not any of this has to do with HxH and the amount of casualties that happens in HxH. So take your shit elsewhere.

JoJo doesn't shy away from deaths on a massive scale. In Part 2's case with the Nazi, it's to emphasize his evil and subvert it later when he actually allies himself with the protagonist to fight a greater evil.

Netero wasn't even canonically one of the strongest nen user until the CA arc you aboslute fucking niggers so suggesting that Hisoka was weary of fighting someone well about his level is both headcanon and hindsight. I swear you hunterfags are asbolutely retard.

(Sigh)
Reina has no importance on the story a anymore. She returned with Bloster to her village to live peacefully with her mother and other people, so no more chimera arc. I doubt Togashi knows Spanish. Also Kite is now the ant queen, not some little peon girl named Reina.

Attached: 8B008638-C275-41DC-B0C9-82C17F8AB6F2.gif (245x236, 886K)

East-Gorteau doesn’t have 2 billion people, you dimwitted penguin

Are there any other shows like HxH? This was the first anime I enjoyed and every other anime I've tried was bad except the first half of deathnote.

Attached: lol.png (1293x587, 88K)

Not him, but Togashi actually addressed in vol 34 interview and made it clear that he wanted her dead but only spared to deliver the message that he was still alive and was coming for there asses. Him being in love with her and sparing her life is purest fanfiction

HxH brings passion out of it’s fans. But yeah it makes the thread more alive and fun.

Same user and yeah, that's pretty much how it feels. I don't even mean it in a bad way.

Hisoka lost, realizing his mistake and being butthurted about his defeat and death, decided this time he go’s out killing all spiders no matter if it’s a 1 on 1 fight or simply ambush. All in all, he learned his lession.

I love hisoka and i dont care if he is a cowered or not.
He is a devlish clown pervert that gets off on suffering, thats enough for me to like him.
Who i dont like is fucking goan the Son Goku stand in.
Perfect, super talented goody too shoes whos only disadvantage is how good of a friend he is or something like that.
Reminds me of job interviews where you are asked to talk about things you think you need to improve about yourself and you say something that is actually a crypto self compliment.

>only spared to deliver the message that he was still alive and was coming for there asses
That doesn't even make any sense. Since he plans on ambushing them all, he'd be better off by keeping his survival a secret.

Not that user, but Togashi clarified that Hisoka had it in him to kill Machi but felt she could be saved up for better story uses later. It doesn't really invalidate how Hisoka had a crush on her, if anything it adds to why he'd be fine with either killing or sparing her the same way he toys with Gon and tried to with Chrollo.

mostly hxh fans sound like fucking retards who cant distance themselves from the anime/manga they are consuming.
Always sound like they are just about to put on their anime custome and make believe level up.

See , it's not out of warning the Spiders, it was for story reasons as to why Togashi spared her. If anything, it just shows that Togashi still has some ideas for character, all while showcasing Hisoka's whimsical nature.

I know and Iike it too.

I don't remember Son Goku taking a blind girl hostage

>Since he plans on ambushing them all, he'd be better off by keeping his survival a secret.
Sadism. He wanted to hurt Chrollo and the Spiders even more by letting them know he still alive and killed two of their members. That way they would be angry and out for blood where he can kill with pleasure knowing them being angry and all. He’d be better off but that’s not what Hisoka wants. He likes to be hunter and he likes to play games like that. How is that so hard to understand?

You sound like a fucking retard as well, did you known that? Stop complaining like a bitch and ignore them if you don’t like it.

>missed the opportunity to fight at least 5 worthy opponents because he was chasing some weakling
>missed broken Gon
>missed Gon-San
Chimera Ants arc? more like Cucked Clown arc

GOD I can't wait for hisoka to wreck this fuckfest of an arc

Attached: 1549321511299.jpg (627x605, 404K)

Hisoka isn't even on the boat. He tricked them because he knew everybody on the boat will die.

I hope so
Non-canon

Attached: 51BFEE56-6BE8-4A7B-9783-538D85A8D0F6.png (640x480, 325K)

>weakling kills him

>missed visiting NGL & East Gorteau
>missed seeing people getting killed and/or dragged to the nest
>missed killing chimera ants and joking/trash talking about them
>missed fighting along side with gon killua and other hunters
>missed fighting royal guards
Hisoka Morrow? More like Heisatard Tomorrow

I'm waiting for the real powerhouse to show up

Attached: 1531499890763.png (959x1400, 1.01M)

>hisoka & illumi fighting chimera ants together across ngl east gorteau meteor city never ever
>no teamwork no cracking jokes or trash talking
Why even live bros?

the shitty filler chapters about the spiders killing ants were made for you.

I think he's butthurt about how people aren't exactly so dumb to naively play his games, especially when they are on his level.

>Hisoka reveals that the death stunt did a number on his body and he can keep going just long enough to finish his business with Chrollo
>Hisoka missed the boat
>the boat comes back and Hisoka discovers all of the spiders and Illumi were all slaughtered
>in a fit of frustration, he decides to have his final battle with Gon
>"lol, no nen"
>Hisoka just walks into the woods, while the narrator says that nobody knows what happened to him after that

Attached: 41FFA06C-131D-4BBB-8450-42527F7CE63A.jpg (962x749, 90K)

Calm your fat tits you dumb bitch. I only wanted to see a “what if” story about Hisoka and Illumi fighting the ants. And yes I enjoyed the “shitty filler chapters” about the Spiders killing ants.

Stay mad

hisoka fags wont be able to deal with this truth bomb.

You guys are reading too far into my doodles.

theta-chan!

Back to work, you lazy hack gook.

bill's ability is perfect for enhancing peoples ability to learn nen (if they are actually training their nen)

Ah, oogh, unggh, fuck.
That verbal abuse is giving me a headache.
EXTENDED HIATUS

How many chapters can we except this time?

Souce twitter.com/yamazaki2gou/status/900357299176325120

My wife says two.
More talking on the boat and another waifu dies.

Hisoka is more similar to Goku than Gon, you absolute braindead edgy teenage cocksucker

Power level?

Meruem 2.0 > Gon-san > Meruem > Netero > Pitou > Kurapika vs spider > Chrollo > Silva >= Zeno > Hisoka > Kurapika emperor time > Killua >= Gon > Kurapika

At the point I'm curtain Hisokafags are just pretending to be retarded for the sake of shitposting and already realized this

Thank God Meruem died of cancer.

>when you shitpost about characters so much you forget what their true character was to begin with

This is what's happening with Hisoka and Chrollo right now.

Attached: 37669277_p0.png (800x600, 829K)

I think it’s difficult to say how strong base Kurapika is. In fairness he only really has Dowsing Chain for combat in base iirc, with maybe Judgement Chain. We haven’t seen him in a full combat situation since Yorknew, we don’t know how much he’s trained Nen. The closest thing to fights he’s had recently have had him preferring to restrain.

Attached: 7B80DFC2-D112-4A3E-A307-0A31730DA9F7.jpg (897x890, 202K)

I want to have my first kiss with Pitou!

Attached: 43603745_p0.png (900x900, 749K)

Hisoka Sr
Hisoka Jr
Hisoka III

If/when Hisoka and Illumi fight

>Who is more likely to win?
>Who SHOULD win?
>Who WILL win due to Togashi's magical subversion algorithm?

Will Hisoka & Gon ever see each other again?

Okay user pucket up

Attached: pitou2.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Yorknew arc was the first and the last time that Gon & Killua saw and meet Chrollo ever again.

Spooky ending for Hisoka

hisoka
hisoka
hisoka

Only Allah can judge me

Should King Bradley appear in the succession arc?

that's heartbreaking, even for someone like him.

Kek, Chrollo makes his "underlings" kill everyone for him. Even Feitan would fuck Chrollo up. When Hisoka fought him he was too much of a bitch to go 1v1 so he literally made it 1000's vs 1.

Attached: basedhisoka.jpg (606x417, 146K)

From reading the manga:
If there's no queen around, a chimera ant will rape a female animal that will lead to the birth of a new queen. And so the cycle continues.

Attached: C7B75C09-E463-4319-9D62-207FBA193783.jpg (748x749, 72K)

O okay? Why would Youpi do such a thing? And why raping the female? Why not ask or pay for sex?

are clownfags truly that deranged and mentally impaired? is it just shitposting, are 1 or 2 replies worth acting like a retard?

correct, but netero is not that much stronger than pitou. he would win in the end because pitou lacks the 3000 iq needed to see through bodhisattva quadrillion ways to attack

but those hundred arms couldn't even squish an ant

based retarded ESL clownfag

Did Hisoka really get caught up with by the likes of Killua in strength, or are people underestimating Hisoka?

Future Trunks tried his hardest to save people and still completely failed.

And how many people died?

Literally everybody in his timeline except for him and his girlfriend.

The fuck are you talking about?

>Literally everybody in his timeline except for him and his girlfriend
>everybody
Well in that case, fucking boring! GTFO with that cheap Jojo garbage.

Phinks & Feitan

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 8oxFmXS.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

Jesus was fated to die for the sins of man. If you believe in fate then Judas only helped Jesus in fulfilling his destiny and gods plan.

I posted that pic before you know.

Anyone?

It plays into the Spider's motto. Most plebs think that Hisoka is the Judas (hurr he wanna kill him) but what Chrollo means here is that any of the Spiders would willingly leave him behind if he's compromised because it plays into what they represent as a group. The irony of this is that Paku plays a very literal Judas by actually betraying the Spider's motto, which causes Chrollo to reconsider his views on his comrades as a whole.

Read the manga, redditor.

Adding onto to this, the idea that Judas is not a traitor plays into the deterministic outlook that Chrollo has. If Judas didn't exist to betray Jesus, then Jesus wouldn't become the martyr that he is. While Chrollo is meant to symbolize Lucifer on the surface, he also possesses qualities of a Christ-like martyr figure within the Troupe. His seeming devil cross being blatantly mentioned in-universe as a St. Peter's Cross serves as a hint towards this dual motif of the character.

Attached: 1558397569427.jpg (500x375, 23K)

It meant to appeal to edgy teenagers. Togashi said that he wrote Chrollo as the "NPC" appeal character, so he appeals both to third-worlders and emos.

Kek

You are a lowly insignificant brainlet. Better keep your dumb whore mouth shut since you’re only taking shit and garbage. The only edgy npc is you.

>You are a lowly insignificant brainlet
Says the chrollolet.

It's literally impossible to like Chrollo if you don't have a double digit IQ.

dont bother, clownfags are deranged and cant avoid but fantasize to cope with their delusions. how i pity them

Eat shit faggot.
>It's literally impossible to like Chrollo if you don't have a double digit IQ.
Says the low IQ creature

Weird, according to the page source, all three of these posts had a reddit tab open at the time of posting...

In united states of smash it was said that there were casualties

what a sad creature, the clownkek is... his only hope crushed and their dignity lost in a single fight, made laughing stock for fans of other series, the object of their autism mocked for relying in a dirty asspull to survive... truly they are broken, miserable beings.
look at how they cope. delusions, headcannons and lies, how else could they save face?

^ angry redditlad

Switch Gon-san and Base Meruem
You have to dumb to think an emotion wreck with punch harder powers could beat a masterful tactician like Meruem.

delet this

>Chrollo above Silva, Zeno, Hisoka, Kurapika, Killua
That's how I know you are a redditor.

This. Chrollo depends on prep time, he's a fraud. He's below Hisoka.

How many? Heavy?

rent free
Go back

I mean Meruem tried to kill Pitou and she tanked him while Gon made a wreck out of her with a simple kick, it seems the difference in raw strength is too overwhelming for IQ to make the difference here.
The tactic argument makes more sense with the ultra broken end Meruem but he would probably win in a raw power too hard to tell though.

but kurapika can only use the chain with actual spiders doesnt he? hisoka was a fake one so...

Only one of his chains is restricted to Spiders. Chain Jail causes Zetsu , as does Steal Chain

based

cringe

We Chrollobros can never lose, he has has always been the second most deepest / intellectual character according to The Consensus after Gon.

Attached: 1536104456117.png (556x437, 129K)

Cope

Why are jap gooks so obessed with earrings? Are they fags or something? Does america need to drop the third and fourth atom bomb in Japan?

Bye and stop making HxH thread unless Togashi release the new chapters

Bye!

Hisoka was being playful like he usually is. The whole point of his character is that he's a literal fight machine and doesn't care about anything else to the point where it's his source of arousal. The only person Hisoka could fall in love with is some Goddess of battle

But if he just wanted to deprive Chrollo of his weapons his actions wouldn't make sense. He would've killed Machi right then and there as he himself has talked about how useful her power is so imagine if local autistic genius got his hands on it. He literally wants them to suffer as much as possible and crush them when they are weak. He's literally sneaking around on the boat waiting to kill them one by one. He just wants to crush Chrollo when he's at his weakest both emotionally and power wise and he's gonna do the same with the spiders. He doesn't even really care that much about fighting anymore as he has probably accepted that he's gonna die hence why he hired Illumi so that he can tie up all of his loose ends before he dies. He didn't hire him just to fight mind you, he's on the boat waiting for Hisoka to strike like all of the other members which isn't a fight, it's a horror movie

Come on, user. If we don't have threads, we shitpost. Be happy.

Attached: 1498764593700.png (534x316, 67K)

Yeah but the actual anime company probably doesn't care about the dub let alone the manga company and especially Togashi. Even if the first 2 did care if it was as easy as telling Togashi to do it again the manga would be finished already. That man literally gives zero fucks

Enough of this Hisoka shit. Do you guys think prime Gonna could be at or above Meruem's level? I know that cat girl implied it but i am not sure if she really meant it

He is a phycho but he isn't a brainlet.
wanting to fight someone for a challenge and intense sexual urges =/= wanting to literally fucking die willingly.

Attached: 57097015_1003765413154506_5345991951344730112_n.jpg (160x213, 5K)

In Devilman, Akira tries to protect people but even the people that he previously saved still die in the end.

Too strong.

The threads during the fight were hilarious cause of obnoxious they were. There were tons of memes and shit talking. It had more traction than most presidential elections. And the salt of the Hisokafags at the end was the most hilarious thing ever. "Chrollo cheated!" is still one of my favorite jokes cause it really does represent how hard they were trying to damage control

Yeah he learned that he likes crushing people. And that's exactly what he's trying to do

It’s reasonable to assume Meruem was using strength he used to decapitate the other CA’s, using his full strength to kill a simple servant would be beneath him. Either way it doesn’t matter as Gon is still a human and would get decapitated by Meruem easily like how he got his arm chopped off by Pitou. Gon-san wasn’t even said to be stronger than Meruem, only a threat which is true

There are disgusting people on this board that seriously think Chrollo or Hisoka could beat Netero.

Kek

Probably. I doubt anybody actually believes that Chrollo cheated at this point

You’re right. Otherwise we would be very bored. I take my words back, but it’s just that sometimes the thread feels empty or takes to long. But deep inside i’m happy we still have HxH threads.

Attached: F332D0E4-4456-4805-9F20-538165D3FAD6.png (396x403, 116K)

>The only person Hisoka could fall in love with is some Goddess of battle
Hisoka x Machi confirmed

Oh well that sounds interesting. How did they die and why?

Upto to episode 54 of this. Anything to look forward to?
Chrollo just read the spiders fortunes.

Netero could and would easily defeat Hisoka & Chrollo, let’s not be mistaken on that part.

>Silva, Zeno
Didn't Zeno literally say that Chrollo could beat him if he was serious?
>Hisoka
I'll admit that Hisoka is probably stronger but tactics shouldn't just be written off, if Hisoka chooses to act like a retard then his score deserves to suffer. That being said I'm not sure if this list factors intelligence in it

>Kurapika
He is though. Just cause Kura has an ability that's literally designed to beat Chrollo doesn't mean that he's stronger

>Killua
I'll give you that. Godspeed is pretty busted

Yes you are completely right, but atleast HxH would be completed for the second time which takes 4 weeks. Then 1 week later after everything is done, Togashi could maybe release the chapters. But it’s just wishful thinking on my part, so take it with a grain of salt. Maybe they could animate the first part of the succession arc.

Paku dies
Shalnark/Kortopi ded
Chrollo's nen gets sealed
Gon loses his nen
Netero dies

Nobody said that Chrollo also isn't a coward, he's smart enough to choose his battles, he's just pointing out that Hisoka is also a bit cowardly for somebody who lives for fighting

I like the Hisoka/Chrollo rivalry and debate

Why do you prefer the Manga, if you do ? Re-reading after having watched the 2011 anime and generally speaking it's better than the manga in terms of pacing. Also no annoying decently drawn chapter then 5 year old doodling on certain panels the next.

Attached: 1556923304236.png (835x785, 633K)

>Didn't Zeno literally say that Chrollo could beat him if he was serious?
So? The Shadow Beast also said they would destroy the Phantom Troupe. They all lost.
There's literally no stolen ability that Chrollo could pull out of his ass to not get destroyed by Zeno's flying dragon.
Zeno was just being humble.

>tactics
Being a little bitch who needs the entire audience to help you is not tactics.

>Just cause Kura has an ability that's literally designed to beat Chrollo doesn't mean that he's stronger
Yes it does. Chrollo's ability is also trash if everyone he stole abilities from died. He would have like one left. Kurapika can steal abilities also, and he has a lot of other better abilities. If anything, she just designed her ability better.

His friends get killed by an angry mob out for his blood and the rest of humanity is killed in a war with demons

Chrollo’s puppet army suffered heavy casualties and got wiped out in the end. Anyway Chrollo emerged victorious

2011's existence is literally a cinematic sin. Bland storyboards, awfully placed camera angles, dull color schemes, horrific pacing, no sense of capturing a specific mood. It's a safe and bland attempt to reproduce the core of the manga without any vision or soul. Togashi's work eclipses it in every way.

Attached: 1519488121890.jpg (2400x1800, 898K)

low iq poster

Imaging 46,613 redditors, sjw, jews died today.

I can't tell if you people just name drop any concept that goes into making media and add a negative word before or after it without really knowing what you're talking about or if you're just shitposting.

Attached: 1558972794228.jpg (774x692, 192K)

It's really hard to answer such question. I like 2011 CA adaptation a lot, but i also love Togashi's artwork and paneling. The noir feel of Yorknew is so much better in manga and 2011 didn't capture it (99 was a better effort for that arc). And so many information and scenes were cut from Greed Island in 2011, it missed the point of the arc.

Attached: requiem.jpg (2132x1600, 598K)

>low iq poster
Explain, little brainlet ape

Pitou was just coping

1999 adapted that scene faithfully.

Watching '99 and reading the manga actually made me realize how weak the directing was in the beginning of the 2011 version. Just a lot really flat and uninteresting storyboards, even though the animation was above-average. If you compare that to Mob Psycho 100 for example, it's similarly very faithful but there's a lot of creative flourishes that really bring the story to life.

Look at pic related. The second image on the left shows a nice use of shadowing from the sunset, adding atmosphere. The right is just light scene, dark scene, dark scene, light scene, an oversaturated mess with no tone at all.

Attached: 1462037159415.jpg (1488x2880, 712K)

>concedes that Chrollo cheated like a little bitch
>"w-well he won anyway!!"

The fuck with the violet background. Looks ugly and makes me want to puke.

Cheated or not, Chrollo killed Hisoka and won the fight for today. Drop the retard act and stop coping.

2011's soulless directing is literally what caused the "HxH gets good at Yorknew" meme among casuals. I didnt realize how great is the hunter exam, zoldyck mansion and Heaven's arena until I read the manga and watched 1999.

Attached: Mike.jpg (840x1278, 200K)

Adapting HxH for the third time. What should the budget be and what should be added to HxH brotherhood?

It also made the "why does Gon care so much about Kite" meme because some fucking idiot at Madhouse thought it was okay to cut the main character's backstory.

Attached: D7bQU_tXoAAZ4JW.png (766x772, 301K)

Attached: 1536798982384.jpg (1125x2253, 528K)

Around the time when Yorknew arc starts and Uvogin slaughters all the mafia makes me want to drink red bull. I don’t why but it just does.

>soulless directing

Attached: 5454.jpg (485x480, 61K)

It was never specified or even showed a single dead body.

Sorry for late response. I understand that this isn't the answer you're looking for, but Togashi himself said that "Hisoka wanted to kill Machi there, but I veto'd it". You brought up some good points, but I'd just like to break em down really quick
>suffer as much as possible and crush them when they are weak / sneaking around on the boat waiting to kill them one by one / He just wants to crush Chrollo when he's at his weakest.
I'm not sure how this wouldn't fall under the category of "depriving Chrollo" of his weapons. If you think about it, what Hisoka is doing is like a far more sinister version of what Chrollo did in the fight against him, hide in the crowds and wait to strike over an over again. This is a perfectly valid way of fighting the spiders, and may actually be ideal, as they outnumber him ten times to one. He can't attack them all at once, so he waits for them to break into smaller partitions and would defeat them in when they are alone. This is known as defeat in detail, I highly suggest you look it up, it's been employed numerous times through history.
>He doesn't even really care that much about fighting anymore... .... tie up all of his loose ends before he dies.
I would actually argue the opposite. I would actually argue that hiring Illumi is the most "Hisoka" thing he's done. He has already made the entire phantom troupe his enemy, and he has already taken to dismantling it. Illumi has been with Hisoka since the get-go, so in my opinion Hisoka just hired Illumi to kill him so he can have a good, fun fight when it's over. I can understand that this is a bit of a stretch, but in my honest opinion I believe that the entire phantom troupe will fall, with Chrollo being the last, then Illumi and Kalluto will fight him, not as spiders, but as paid assassins. It's speculation, but I don't think it's that unrealistic.

Attached: Higheffortphotoshop.png (483x474, 272K)

dude I cant wait for hisokafags get btfod unfortunatly hes gonna survive boat arc 100% it will be muh hisokavsgon fight and hisoka will get turned into a pankake

Pitou didn't even know about post rose Meruem, if she saw how strong he was then she wouldn't have cared about Gon's power and would know he wouldn't stand a chance.

Attached: 43485422_p0.jpg (1000x1600, 260K)

Fuck off with that shit then. Why else should I give a fuck about that trash then?

It wasn't even a good fight too. He only got 1 hit in and that was part of Chrollo's plan. And after he actually fucking died he's trying to kill Chrollo's friends. Hisoka truly is pathetic

Yeah OP did you even read the manga.

at least let gon have a different ability instead of me hit head with rock his ability doesn't fell unique

Friendly reminder that during Gon & Hisoka fight to the death will be seen from Hisoka’s pov.

I'm not him, I was proving that he was full of shit about the casualties.

Why doesn't gon still have some form of punishment at least asspull wish was annoying as fuck

Oh okay. Sorry my rude behavior then.

>tfw Hisoka monumentally losing and actually being a bitter sore loser about it was what made me appreciate his character far more, especially compared to how squeaky clean he seemed as a villain before his loss against Chrollo
I can't be the only one right?

I have noticed gon has a lot of fights with different povs so

Samefag

Attached: 1533148149625.gif (304x305, 449K)

and why do you care fag

No you are not the only one. I felt the same, it made Hisoka feel human to me. Having his share of defeat setbacks and humiliation.

Yeah yeah but the fight to the death between Gon and Hisoka would be only only seen from Hisoka’s pov and only his alone.

Attached: E09CEA3A-80E3-4700-908E-FA642EE0050E.jpg (874x749, 100K)

Because he's the faggot Gary Stu protagonist of the series that never has to learn his lesson because everything always gets to go his way in the end, we all know damn well the fucking faggot is going to end up getting his nen back when the piece of shit should've died at the hospital instead.

Well he at least should have at least some form off psychological damage like wtf

The fact that he takes his loss so badly that he ends up patching himself so haphazardly was a nice touch.

Poor Gon :(
You are hurting Gon's feelings. What did he ever do wrong to you or anyone in the story? Why should he be punished? Remember he saved humanity and sacrificed his own life and nen to do that. I'm glad he survived to live another day.

Anway, you should apologize to Gon.

Attached: poor gon.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>I'm not sure how this wouldn't fall under the category of "depriving Chrollo" of his weapons
The point was that depriving Chrollo of his weapons isn't the only goal

>If you think about it, what Hisoka is doing is like a far more sinister version of what Chrollo did in the fight against him, hide in the crowds and wait to strike over an over again. This is a perfectly valid way of fighting the spiders, and may actually be ideal, as they outnumber him ten times to one. He can't attack them all at once, so he waits for them to break into smaller partitions and would defeat them in when they are alone. This is known as defeat in detail, I highly suggest you look it up, it's been employed numerous times through history.
I'm not saying that it isn't smart just that it's cowardly, those 2 aren't mutually exclusive and actually tend to correlate with each other

>He has already made the entire phantom troupe his enemy, and he has already taken to dismantling it. Illumi has been with Hisoka since the get-go, so in my opinion Hisoka just hired Illumi to kill him so he can have a good, fun fight when it's over
Yeah but why would he hire him to join the Troupe? He could've just hired him for a straight up fight instead of doing all of this, even Illumi doesn't know what's going on. He wanted to fight Illumi before he died and now he has the chance to do it but the point is he's doing it in a way the he would've never have done before. Huge difference between this and intentionally trying to make Illumi hate him so they can kill each other during the election arc

>but in my honest opinion I believe that the entire phantom troupe will fall
Togashi actually confirmed that in an interview

Yeah and gives Hisoka even more character. It explores a part of his personality we never seen before.

life and nen literally get its back if both hisoka and gons asspulls tells you where the storys going idk how to fell about that

Attached: chewing shit.gif (390x339, 82K)

Hisoka is still alive and well.
>Drop the retard act
Guess you can't do that yourself.

bit didn't he also say kurapica will die I would take it with a grain of salt

Yeah it's pretty fun. Between that and the Succession War discussion is usually good, especially when we actually get chapters

I forgive you then, for you didn't knew how to react at the moment because of sudden rush of overwhelming emotion.

Does anyone know of a good tier list template on tiermaker.com?

I could only find trash like this
tiermaker.com/create/hunter-x-hunter-8766
which barely has any characters.

also if gons mother turns out to be a plot point later togashi is a hack

Attached: U1vb6rR.png (735x150, 111K)

>Hisoka is still alive and well.
Yeah, after the fight was finished en nen brought him back to life.
>Drop the retard act
It seems you are still going retard. Stop it already, I said.

We are not going to do that again you annoying little faggot. Stop it!

Attached: problem.jpg (650x650, 46K)

Well he doesn't and the little prick is also butthurtt about not being able to use his nen right now and even Ging had to tell him to quit being such a selfish bitch and that he should appreciate that he's even alive right now.

>again
We never did this.

Attached: 0354-014.png.jpg (1067x1600, 392K)

A couple threads ago they did. Twice!

This one has the most characters to choose form, but it is anime only:
tiermaker.com/create/hunter-x-hunter-almost-all-anime-characters-9183

Just re--read this Masterpiece and I confidently can say that Hisoka vs Chrollo is literally the greatest fight of any manga this decade. The perfect blend of philosophy, deep tactics, and masterful visual composition.

Attached: HxH 350IQ.jpg (2073x2220, 2.27M)

This is true and sad, hunter exam is a masterpiece but Madhouse turned it into another generic shonen arc for kiddos

Attached: die expendable puppets.jpg (1067x1600, 458K)

Not sure if bait or baby's only manga. I'm pretty sure that Love Train/Ball Breaker from SBR and Vitamin C from Jojolion are from this decade.

Attached: people explosion.jpg (1067x1600, 417K)

Cold pragmatic Chrollo

Attached: human bombs.jpg (1067x1600, 423K)

This is what peak mental illness looks like.

coldsteel the chrollolet

>The point was that depriving Chrollo of his weapons isn't the only goal
Yeah, and then you went onto say that it wouldn't make sense because he spared Machi, for which I replied that Togashi specifically had him spare her, and that it would have been in character for him to kill her.
>I'm not saying that it isn't smart just that it's cowardly.... ....end to correlate with each other
I can't change your mind when it comes to personal opinions. If you think it's cowardly, then all the power to you. In my opinion, if he were cowardly, he would have waited until Machi left the room in the first place and pretended he was dead. then the spiders never would have come after him in the first place.
>Yeah but why would he hire him to join the Troupe... ...during the election arc (Sorry I keep doing this but I have to save on character space)
This is actually a really good point, and I can see myself taking your stance, but to be honest we know too little, so everything is speculation. That said, it would be beneficial for Hisoka to make sure that all of the "eggs are in one basket" or so to speak, as in all caged in a ship none could escape. I'm still not convinced that he didn't hire Illumi to pretend to join the spiders so he could help Hisoka kill them. But again, speculation. At the end of the day, I guess it comes down to whether or not you think that Hisoka would intentionally make this his final act. I personally think that Hisoka just thinks of this as another mountain to hike, so I'm not too sold on this "he doesn't care anymore" narrative, just because it fits his character so little. He gets serious from time to time, but saying "Hisoka doesn't care about fighting anymore" is like saying "Komugi doesn't care about Gungi"
>Togashi actually confirmed that in an interview
I know what you're talking about, but what I'm referring to specifically is the exact order of defeat they will suffer at the hands of Hisoka, namely Chrollo last.

Attached: bewaretheclown.png (620x594, 497K)

>So? The Shadow Beast also said they would destroy the Phantom Troupe. They all lost.
That's different though. A wise and skilled assassin admitting that someone can defeat them and a bunch of arrogant Mafia bosses saying they can beat anybody else are on two competently different tiers of trustworthiness

And to be fair it's mentioned in story they actually would've killed Uvo if the dog guy used used poison instead of a muscle relaxant

>Being a little bitch who needs the entire audience to help you is not tactics.
Except yeah it fucking is. He had a manipulator ability and he used it to it's fullest extent. Those are fucking tactics. Or are you saying manipulators just can't be tactical no matter what?

Do you think tactics don't exist in war unless if the rulers fight with their men? No, that's dumb

>Yes it does
No it fucking doesn't. Paper isn't stronger than rock just cause it beats it. There are advantages and disadvantages, if a character can beat another that doesn't mean they are instantly higher on the list cause it's from the perspective of the world as a whole

>Chrollo's ability is also trash if everyone he stole abilities from died
Yeah and instant death touch is shit if you get your arms cut off. Of course a power as strong as Chrollo's has weaknesses and conditions he's trying to make sure he keeps within those boundaries just like everybody else

>Kurapika can steal abilities also
Yeah but Chrollo's has a lot more potential than Kura's, hence why he needed so many conditions for it. Kurapika could never pull off what Chrollo did during his fight with Hisoka. Period

>If anything, she just designed her ability better
Apples and oranges. Their abilities are different with completely different goals in mind. Chrollo's ability is literally perfect for his personality and what he wants to accomplish

Attached: 37868528_p0.jpg (780x1040, 66K)

There isn't a single JoJo fight that goes this deep in the cognitive mechanism of a character, you brainlet tard. The only thing special about Ball Breaker is Gyro's death, the tactics are low tier. Both Love Train and Vitamin C are mediocre picks, the best are Civil War or True Man's World and they still pale to this masterpiece.

Attached: 1555554720939.png (658x916, 557K)

It was a really good reality check for Hisoka and made him get his shit together. You could never defeat Chrollo without dedicating your all to it, Yorknew taught us that much

Attached: stoic kurapika.jpg (955x749, 154K)

>That's different though.
It is not. It's literally the same. Both were objectively incorrect statements. One was made to be humble, the other to brag.

>"Being a little bitch is best!"
Ok I guess, there's no arguing with a soi drinker like you.

>No it fucking doesn't.
Yes it does, little shitter. The only reason Chrollo can beat anyone is because of all the abilities he stole. If the source of the abilities dies, he loses the ability (only one exception to that so far). Even fucking Leorio can wipe the floor with him if he does "le prep time" and kills all the people he stole abilities from. You said that it's fair and square to spend 2 years preparing for a fight, didn't you, bullprepper?

>Yeah and instant death touch is shit if you get your arms cut off.
False equivalence. Like I said above - with your "totally fair" 10 years of prep time, everyone can beat Chrollo in a 1v1. You cannot cut off your enemy's arms during the 20 years of prep time, since that would mean actually engaging the enemy.

>Yeah but Chrollo's has a lot more potential than Kura's
No it doesn't. He is a dead turd walking. He is never going to steal anything again before he gets unceremoniously killed by Hisoka.

>Apples and oranges.
That's what you did when you said:
>Yeah and instant death touch is shit if you get your arms cut off.

Kurapika's ability >>>> Chrollo's.

Ah, now I know you were joking when you said . No one could possibly be that retarded, or think that the long awaited "Hisoka fights Chrollo" would turn into "Hisoka fights one billion people while Chrollo hides behind women and children".

Attached: 62203688_p0.jpg (3091x2336, 3.08M)

B-but Hisoka didn't fight billion people and Chrollo didn't hide behind children since there were no children present.

Top to bottom, left to right

1 > 7 > 4 > 8 > 3 > 2 > 5 > 6

Well, once the base mechanics of the fight are set up and Chrollo’s pulled off a few tricks, the mechanical complexity of this fight gives way to a gorgeous clarity of conflict and scale of setpiece. By combining his mind control powers, shape-shifting powers, and doubling powers, Chrollo is able to conceal himself within the Heaven’s Arena crowd, while simultaneously creating an army of clones ready to obey his commands. By further employing the devastating effects of Sun and Moon, Chrollo turns this army into a standing force of suicide bombers, all standing by to explode as close to Hisoka as possible. The second half of their fight is essentially Hisoka versus an entire stadium of suicide bombers, a conflict of insane scale brought to life with some truly jaw-dropping visual setpieces.

The second half of that battle also allows Togashi’s visual talents to shine. Togashi’s strengths as an artist are a strange bunch. The man has a very strong grasp of anatomy and bodily motion. An early shot of a severed head being weighed against a bowling ball underlines Togashi’s sense of mythic whimsy, while the minimalist evocation of an angry outburst reduced to splashes of ink demonstrates his strong eye for visual drama. Mindbogglingly complex tactics dominate the page, while Hisoka’s design shifts dramatically depending on the goals of a panel. And yet, in spite of all this visual eccentricity, there are still plenty of panels demonstrating Togashi’s grasp of the fundamentals. The clear impact of Chrollo landing his first clean hit. The dynamism of Hisoka making a desperate bungee gum escape. The beauty of a page framed as one continuous cycle, a trick he pulls off both through dramatic shading and through the natural curvature of the arena.

Attached: beauty.jpg (1568x1145, 476K)

Attached: 3245.png (368x493, 280K)

kino

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

based

I have a feeling that you are not only joking, you are also pasting your posts. What confirms my suspicion is that this post replied to you before realistically anyone who would give a shit about you read your TL;DR delusion. Hence it is most likely that I am quoting your posts from two different devices, and the first one is a pasta you copied from the place where Chrollo is the most popular (also known as Reddit).

Caught off guard now.

>TL;DR

No wonder the fight was too deep for you.

Attached: 1462391858851.jpg (500x500, 138K)

Do you not believe that Kurapika is going to die? He has a million death flags on him

>Yeah, and then you went onto say that it wouldn't make sense because he spared Machi, for which I replied that Togashi specifically had him spare her, and that it would have been in character for him to kill her.
Yeah but his personality just didn't change to accommodate that, he was made to something different, sure, but it was still in character for him to do that

>In my opinion, if he were cowardly, he would have waited until Machi left the room in the first place and pretended he was dead. then the spiders never would have come after him in the first place.
But he knows he's way stronger than all of them out together. As I previously stated he likes to fight strong people but not ones that have a shot at actually killing him, he's not gonna start shadowrunning when he encounters Tonpa

>I'm still not convinced that he didn't hire Illumi to pretend to join the spiders so he could help Hisoka kill them
Really? This seems like something he's trying to do on his own. Otherwise he could just hire the other Zoldycks as well

>I personally think that Hisoka just thinks of this as another mountain to hike
I personally think that he's gonna die if he accomplishes his goal of killing the troupe. His Nen revived him so that he could get revenge and it seems like that's all he cares about. His heart will probably stop the second he cuts off Chrollo's head. But that's just my opinion

>so I'm not too sold on this "he doesn't care anymore" narrative
I don't mean it like he has abandoned his love of fights altogether. Just that getting revenge on the troupe is his number 1 priority

Oh you mean it like that? I mean yeah. It's been stated many times that killing the head is only a minor setback as the spider only needs it's legs to move. You need to kill the legs first if you truly want to end the spider

Yep, that's the best reply you can muster after you ran out of pasta. Sad redditor.

>M-M-M-MUH PASTA
Refute its content. You must be new to HxH threads if you think enlightening pasta being shared periodically is a bad thing.

Attached: 1501108377109.jpg (500x297, 41K)

Pitou is a good girl

Attached: 14334765676.png (443x329, 203K)

Attached: Tier list.jpg (1140x2078, 1.43M)

>it was still in character for him to do that
It's implied he likes her, there is a heart after every statement he made to her, so it's implied, we agree on that, if that's what you mean.
>As I previously stated he likes to fight strong people but not ones that have a shot at actually killing him
Only indication we have for this is when he challenged Netero on the blimp. I've never seen Hisoka turn down a challenge.
>Really? This seems like something he's trying to do on his own. Otherwise he could just hire the other Zoldycks as well
I mean it depends. He was more than willing to ask Illumi for aid when he went to go fight Chrollo. Though I can understand that asking someone to pretend to be you and asking someone to pretend to help you an assist you in a murder spree are two very different things, my overall point is that Hisoka is more than willing to ask for help if the situation provides.
>His heart will probably stop the second he cuts off Chrollo's head. But that's just my opinion
I think that's a pretty cool idea, that Hisoka is more or less a Revenant by now, like a Zombie Clown Kurapika, but personally I think the nen simply jumpstarted him back to life, it's not like fuel he's burning as his soul. Either way, that's a nice theory.
>I don't mean it like he has abandoned his love of fights altogether. Just that getting revenge on the troupe is his number 1 priority
I misunderstood you then, I interpretted
>He doesn't even really care that much about fighting anymore as he has probably accepted that he's gonna die
As a lack of fighting altogether. Also, I have to leave for work, but if this thread is still open in 9 hours I'll try to get back to you.

Attached: help.png (1081x591, 570K)

>Being a little bitch who needs the entire audience to help you is not tactics.
would you be happier if they just punched each other or shot nen beams at each other?

>It is not. It's literally the same. Both were objectively incorrect statements. One was made to be humble, the other to brag.
No it's absolutely different, there's a huge gap between being a wise old man who knows their limits and being an arrogant mafia member. There's no reason why somebody like fucking Zeno would say that unless he actually meant it. You'd have a case if it was only Chrollo who said it but the fact that Zeno himself admitted is what makes all of the difference

>>"Being a little bitch is best!"
>Ok I guess, there's no arguing with a soi drinker like you.
Great argument there buddy. You clearly don't understand what fucking tactics means and that most tactics designed throughout history are literally meant to be dirty. Not as dirty as killing your opponents friends to weaken him both physically and mentally out of salt cause you lost due to your own retardation though. That's on it's own level on the "Little Baby Bitch Scale". Man I would not want to ever know somebody THAT pathetic

>THE ONLY REASON CHROLLO CAN WIN IS BECAUSE HE USES HIS ABILITY
No fucking shit

>If the source of the abilities dies, he loses the ability (only one exception to that so far). Even fucking Leorio can wipe the floor with him if he does "le prep time" and kills all the people he stole abilities from.
1. Chrollo is strong enough to beat Leorio without even using Skill Hunter

2. Yeah that's one of the conditions of his power cause it'd be too strong without it and that's why Chrollo would try and stop you from doing just that. Your hypothetical assumes Chrollo is retarded enough to just let you exploit the weakness of his power which he clearly isn't as he understands it better than anyone else

>You said that it's fair and square to spend 2 years preparing for a fight, didn't you, bullprepper?
When your opponent just up and let's you do it? Yeah, no shit it's fair

[1/2]

>False equivalence. Like I said above - with your "totally fair" 10 years of prep time, everyone can beat Chrollo in a 1v1. You cannot cut off your enemy's arms during the 20 years of prep time, since that would mean actually engaging the enemy.
You missed the fucking point. Your claim was that Chrollo's power is useless if X happens so I applied that to another power to show how stupid that logic is. Of course Chrollo is going to make sure that doesn't happen and avoid the weaknesses of his power that HE HIMSELF made

>No it doesn't. He is a dead turd walking. He is never going to steal anything again before he gets unceremoniously killed by Hisoka.
That's bullshit though. First off you're claim was about the powers and which was designed better and Chrollo's was designed with much more potential than Kurapika's. And secondly you're assuming Chrollo is literally doing nothing right now and just waiting for Hisoka to kill him which makes no sense

>>Apples and oranges.
>That's what you did when you said:
>>Yeah and instant death touch is shit if you get your arms cut off.
See above

>Kurapika's ability >>>> Chrollo's.
Two completely different powers that were made to fulfill different purposes

ANIMAL, user. it does not have to be a human.

>It's implied he likes her, there is a heart after every statement he made to her, so it's implied, we agree on that, if that's what you mean.
No he doesn't. He has a heart when he's being playful all of the time. He has no romantic feeling for Machi, he only kept her alive so that he can make Chrollo suffer

>Only indication we have for this is when he challenged Netero on the blimp. I've never seen Hisoka turn down a challenge.
I don't think he's ever turned one down but he's had plenty of chances to initiate but never went through with it. He saves the wanton killing for people much weaker than him

>my overall point is that Hisoka is more than willing to ask for help if the situation provides.
Not denying that he's willing to ask for help but I just don't think it fits. This seems to be more of a mysterious murderclown thriller as opposed to a betrayal kind of thing. Especially since the others understandably don't trust Illumi that much. To each their own I guess

> but personally I think the nen simply jumpstarted him back to life, it's not like fuel he's burning as his soul. Either way, that's a nice theory.
It depends on how you look at it. I feel that either the gum is still pumping his heart or that Nen after death came with some condition that lets you die after you complete your goal are very possible scenarios. But that's just speculation

>As a lack of fighting altogether. Also, I have to leave for work, but if this thread is still open in 9 hours I'll try to get back to you.
Yeah, I probably could've worded it better. Something like "He doesn't even care about fighting as much as revenge at this point" would've been more accurate

>Refute its content.
I'm not gonna read a redditor's post.

Attached: 49200720_p0.png (800x640, 1.47M)

How the fuck was Kite reincarnated as a little girl? He wasnt even eaten.

>would you be happier if they just punched each other or shot nen beams at each other?
I would prefer if Hisoka actually fought Chrollo and not some random NPCs that Chrollo was hiding behind like a little bitch.

>No it's absolutely different,
Are you literally incapable of understanding logic?
>Shadow Beasts: "We are going to defeat you all hehehe"
Objectively false, since they never had a chance.
>Zeno: "Chrollo the Edgeheg, you didn't go all out right! If you did I would've lost!"
Objectively false, since Chrollo never had a chance.

I am not going to even read the rest of your sentence.

>buddy
I don't buddy with soidrinkers.

>>THE ONLY REASON CHROLLO CAN WIN IS BECAUSE HE USES HIS ABILITY
>No fucking shit
Nice strawman kid. If he used his ability to he maximum extent he had without a billion of women and children to hide behind - he would have lost. If he used his abilities without stealing Kortopi and Shalnark's abilities, in the same setting though - he would have lost. Hisoka was basically fighting Shalnark, Kortopi and the NPCs in the arena. Chrollo was just supporting them.

>1. Chrollo is strong enough to beat Leorio without even using Skill Hunter
No he isn't, you worthless maggot who doesn't read the manga. Without using other people's abilities, he is worth less than shit. He could unironically be killed be the Nenless mafia members. He is a pathetic Specialist bugman (not in a literal sense), so he would never be able to survive a direct hit from a tank shell like 100% Enhancer Uvogin did.

>2. Yeah that's one of the conditions
Ok so you admit that Leorio could kill Chrollo fi he had the same prep time Chrollo had. Finally we're moving on.

>"It's fair to fight like a cheating little bitch!"
I bet you are not only a soi addict, you're also one of those types who think that beating someone over the head with a bike lock while hiding in a crowd is winning a fight.

Why are chrollolets always emasculated lefties?

>sees meruem
>cries

O MY CRAZY SLOTS

>shit quality, shit list

Best taste coming trough.

Attached: PEAK -a- HUNTERCHAD TASTE.jpg (1280x2786, 863K)

I dont know why anyone waifus Pitou. She wouldnt care for you in the slightest and would probably just kill you on the spot. She has zero empathy and zero sex drive.

My Nen ability makes me immune against Pitou's attacks.

1. He did ask netero if he wanted to fight.
2. He only wants to fight strong people 1 on 1 without others disturbing him. That's why he waited for chrollo to be alone.

Chrollo vs hisoka no prep, who would win?

why theta why

Even Chrollo would say Hisoka.

OKAY! You don’t need to shout at me. Would Youpi really do such a thing?

Hisoka

Hisoka, definitely

Hisoka

Hisochad

This
Fucking glad that Gon fucked that cat whore to pulp

Hyskoa

Hisoka

>he had without a billion of women and children to hide behind
Second time I’m telling you. There were no children nor billion people, silly willy.

Based and redpilled

Cringe and bluepilled

Dumb redditcuck mcchrollolet

Chrollo!

Reddit - Chrollo
Yea Forums - Hisoka

But since there's more of us Redditors, Chrollo wins.

Hisoka.

Take it easy faggot! I’m not the one you have beef with, you stupid 9fag hisotard scum

anime only girl here, I think Kurapika would beat both because he has that spider repellent

Cope more with your reddit bullshit. In fact get your pathetic ass back to Le reddit.

Hi there sexy. You want to watch HxH and have sex with me?

um, no

Why not?

No one really knows, the only thing we know for sure is that Hisoka is physically stronger than Chrollo.
That's probably the reason most anons replied with Hisoka, they were thinking about strength without taking into account other elements

Hisoka is the ultimate 1v1 character in the manga. No human could beat him, not even Netorare.

Being this delusonial

Attached: 1557269305719.jpg (2000x3178, 691K)

>I would prefer if Hisoka actually fought Chrollo and not some random NPCs that Chrollo was hiding behind like a little bitch.
And maybe you'd get that if you weren't rooting for a mentally retarded character

>>No it's absolutely different,
>Are you literally incapable of understanding logic?
>>Shadow Beasts: "We are going to defeat you all hehehe"
>Objectively false, since they never had a chance.
>>Zeno: "Chrollo the Edgeheg, you didn't go all out right! If you did I would've lost!"
>Objectively false, since Chrollo never had a chance.
I'm capable of understanding context. Mafia members thinking they're stronger than they actually are an being wrong makes sense. A wise assassin with decades of experience saying that Chrollo, who clearly wasn't trying, could've beaten him if he actually tried being wrong doesn't

>I am not going to even read the rest of your sentence.
Like clockwork

>I don't buddy with soidrinkers.
Once again great argument

>If he used his ability to he maximum extent he had without a billion of women and children to hide behind - he would have lost
That's why he chose the area. It's called tactics

>If he used his abilities without stealing Kortopi and Shalnark's abilities, in the same setting though - he would have lost
Yeah, that's him using his ability

>Hisoka was basically fighting Shalnark, Kortopi and the NPCs in the arena. Chrollo was just supporting them.
That's the fucking stupidest logic ever. His ability is to steal the ability of others. Him doing that is completely fair. That's called being smart, something neither you or Hisoka have experienced before

>And maybe you'd get that if you weren't rooting for a mentally retarded character
The only mentally retarded character here is you.

Not even gonna bother reading the rest of your redditpost, you double digit IQ chrollolet. You spread your leftist pheromones all over your post.

>Without using other people's abilities, he is worth less than shit
Not true he was literally going hand to hand with Zeno for a bit. No special tricks there

> He could unironically be killed be the Nenless mafia members
I recommend you read the series cause you clearly don't know what you're talking about

>so he would never be able to survive a direct hit from a tank shell like 100% Enhancer Uvogin did.
Neither could Leorio. Or Hisoka. Or literally 99% of the cast

>Ok so you admit that Leorio could kill Chrollo fi he had the same prep time Chrollo had. Finally we're moving on.
Since you were too dumb to understand it was clearly in reference to you first sentence. You really have 0 reading comprehension. Let me make this simple for you; Chrollo knows that he loses the powers if the original user dies so he's gonna try to stop you from doing that. Do you need me to repeat it for you?

>>"It's fair to fight like a cheating little bitch!"
>I bet you are not only a soi addict, you're also one of those types who think that beating someone over the head with a bike lock while hiding in a crowd is winning a fight.
Wow, I have to to compliment you're maturity user. Since you clearly have downs let me this clear for you. Chrollo didn't want to fight Hisoka but Hisoka kept chasing him and threatened his life. He decided that something needed to be done and took him out. Hisoka let him have the time to make this whole plan that had a 100% chance of success and died because of it. If somebody comes at you with a knife are you gonna have an honorable duel? No, you're going to go for the balls and eyes. It's like if 2 people were having a sword fight but person B lets person A craft a gun right in front of him and then is surprised when he dies

>Why are chrollolets always emasculated lefties?
I find it funny how you ignore the fact that Hisokafags were literally crying and saying that Chrollo was actually cheating when their dumb clown lost cause he was retarded

A Clockwork Orange

>Not even gonna bother reading the rest of your redditpost, you double digit IQ chrollolet. You spread your leftist pheromones all over your post.
>Incredibly unoriginal insult
>No actual argument
>"I-I'm not even going to read y-your post!
Oh god it feels good to be right. Go cry in your little bitch corner cause you can't admit when you wrong baby. Mommy will be in to comfort you soon I'm sure

The only things you can is; “I’m not going to read your post” and reddit this reddit that. Try to come up with some arguments, you dumb little cockroach

BASED

>Hisoka was basically fighting Shalnark, Kortopi and the NPCs in the arena. Chrollo was just supporting them
You're actually retarded. No joke

Netero is only a few letters away from Netorare and he's not into cuckoldry

dude One Punch Man looks sick this year

God do I love that crazy old man.

Attached: 79DE7D38-A482-4915-98C8-432754786AF9.jpg (3024x3024, 738K)

?¿

Attached: 0CECFA89-5387-459D-83EA-4D422E7725AB.png (441x519, 223K)

“I’m starting to think we might not be able to complete this mission, without sacrificing someone in the process”

Attached: ED186C8D-61CC-4B0F-9974-3CBD02A32F82.png (1334x750, 2.63M)

Attached: the mission.jpg (1066x1600, 226K)

next thread should be about netero

Come back

Togashi come back

youtube.com/watch?v=5q3ALvb16EE

Attached: 74498630_p0.jpg (817x1100, 377K)

Attached: 37868528_p3.jpg (724x965, 53K)

Is Hisoka's pathetic performance against Chrollo the most crushingly humiliating defeat in history of all fiction? I strongly believe so. Not just in the sense that he was thoroughly outclassed, rused, battered and that all his hype was for naught, but that his whole outlook on the one thing he enjoys the most and probably prides himself on, his battle sensibilities and sleight of hand proved useless and his fighting strategy changed for good after the ordeal. The famous asspull needed just to survive was bad enough, but to have his supposedly nuanced character take a shift and regress into his zealous, butthurt quest for vengeance is something quite remarkable. Hisoka truly is just a shell of his former self, and it's all because of Chrollo.

Attached: pedoclown getting humiliated, disgraced, humbled, taken apart, BTFO, and absolutely BULLIED TO TEARS (1336x1299, 1.65M)

>Is Hisoka's pathetic performance against Chrollo the most crushingly humiliating defeat in history of all fiction?
in all of manga? Maybe. In all of fiction? No.
Oberyn Martell getting btfo by Gregor Clegane was worse

>No.
>Oberyn Martell getting btfo by Gregor Clegane was worse
Based ASOIAFchad

I thought the selection process counts all the humans that died when they took over the nation, hence the dead in the villages Killua and Gon visited, not just those standing outside the palace that night.

Read again! This time slowly and use your brains. What do you see? 491,499 people die during the Selection Day, and of the 5 million people standing outside the palace, 46,613 died.

In total: 538,112 citizens of east gorteau died.

You read again you dumb fuck! The manga panel clearly talks about THE PEOPLE outside the palace they were concerned about, both of them. YOU WERE IMPLYING that all of them died that day.

I find the “another 46,613 fell ill and died” always so interesting. The hunters managed to save 5 million folks, only for us to find out that 46,613 people more died, of illness no less.

Togashi sure plays it differently.

It’s one of his traits to be patient and pick his battles for the perfect time, he probably knew he would’ve stood no chance

>only for us to find out that 46,613 people more died, of illness no less.
the extra people who died were the people who Pouf hypnotized after getting irradiated by the rose bomb. His scales transferred the radiation to them and killed them

>Problem is that he claims to love fighting more than anything but he only fights young boys and weaklings.

I guess he just loves winning even more, or perhaps even more so he's just a sadistic dick.

As for Chrollo, yeah they were about equal, but even then Chrollo had to cheat to win. But then again im sure Hisoka would do the same if he could...

How strong is ging compared to everybody else? Also what are your predictions for who is gonna be gon's mom?

Do the fucking math, you brainless fool! And read the fucking manga again, you dumb ape! 478,594 people + 12,905 soldiers = 491,499 died during the first phase of the Selection process, Shoot & Knuckles mentioned this before. 46, 613 people more died where those outside the palace. The manga mentions all the casualties that happend during the Selection and aftermath. In general to summon it all up: 538,112 people died in East Gorteau.

Next time, don’t read the manga too fast, you stupid fucking speedreading pleb

>angry spoonfeeding

I wish Zetsu was real

Attached: 1403219266744.jpg (500x281, 87K)

Hisoka, without all of the prep Chrollo would've had his shit pushed in. But then again Chrollo is kind of a bitch in a different way to Hisoka, so once shit starts turning south he'd probably just gang up on Hisoka with the other Spiders

Yes! That’s what I find so interesting! They managed to save the 5 million people only for Pouf to come and transfer the radiation poison of his scales. Result? 46, 613 people died. So basically the casualties did happen, they same very thing the hunters were trying to prevent from happening.

>but even then Chrollo had to cheat to win
No, no he did not

kek. it was bullshit though. As far as I'm concerned, Kaito is dead, and that chmera ant that calls itself Kaito, is an imposer.

If Togashi has a nen power, what is it?

I'm a different user. Stop getting baited brave Hunterchad.

Explain

>who is gonna be gon's mom?
Pariston twin sister is Gon’s mother. Ging had a relationship and a child with pariston’s sister.

Oops, my mistake. Let me apologize for accusing you.

>Kaito
It’s Kite. Yeah I have been thinking about it lately. Is Kite really death or alive? Is the ant girl really Kite?

It's fine user. I appreciate the apology. Perhaps this little interruption was what was needed to end the bickering.

Attached: 1403219642408.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

:)

>Hisoka
His name is Hyskoa

youtube.com/watch?v=DQGks0U-tio&feature=youtu.be

First explain how he did cheat

Aren’t you a little bit to old for toys?

I hope he never appears again his revival is one of the moments I like to forget about

>Is the ant girl really Kite?
Yes

So who’s gonna make the new thread and what’s it gonna be about?

Imagine having everything from your jaw to your view of reality destroyed by a single kick. That's what Chrollo did to Hisoka

The Succession War? Haven't seen one about that in a while

nice trips desu

Chrollo was merciless to the sad little clown.

Attached: 37413845_p1.png (500x500, 181K)

This is what’s gonna happen with the royal Kakin ship. It will never reach the DC.

Swap Mario & Luigi with Kurapika & Leorio

Attached: D96C0F43-F7F1-4E34-AF5D-5D3ADBA4B45F.jpg (1061x749, 171K)

bro take some meds