Is it finally time to make /as/, "Anime - Shounen"?

Is it finally time to make /as/, "Anime - Shounen"?

Attached: absolute_state.jpg (1899x932, 408K)

It already exists though, people just don't use it for some reason ()

It should've never been allowed on this site to begin with.

How did Mecha get its owned containment bored, but not WSJ/Shonen shit

>stop talking about anime I don't like

Definitely

The board for anime generals should be a thing for sure because the insane circlejerk happening inside SNK or MiB threads rivals some of the deepest /vg/ autism.

>AAAAAAH
>THE MOST POPULAR DEMOGRAPHIC IS OCUUPYING LESS THAN 25% OF THE THREADS
>SAVE ME HIRO
Not gonna lie, you sound like a bitch.

/ag/ would solve the problem, but would leave Yea Forums completely empty
but at the same time, the generals in this board are already incredibly autistic, I couldn't imagine what would happen in a board dedicated to them

This isn't an argument when half the board is filled with shitty shounen threads full of retarded 3rd worlds ESL faggots.

It was all downhill after Naruto threads stopped getting deleted.

Found the Spic

No, it's time to make /ls/ - Loli & Shota.

>Only moeshit and romcoms can be discussed on Yea Forums

Attached: 1557970772453.png (500x375, 186K)

>but at the same time, the generals in this board are already incredibly autistic, I couldn't imagine what would happen in a board dedicated to them
Look at /vg/

The other half is shitty waifu threads that belong on /c/ or /e/ but nothing's going to be done with that either. Also OP's image has OPM, which isn't shonen since shonen is a demographic. If you want to ban shonen at least use a consistent definition.

>wah wah y dun you discus my wittle girls
Let's be honest. If shonen was banished, you'd just flood the board with shitty template thread a la cute & funny. It's not like you people actually watch anime, have actual opinions on them or ever explored the medium beyond the most superficial levels. Banning the shonen posters ultimately changes nothing.

Attached: 1529680669148.jpg (800x1000, 64K)

They don’t bother me that much since shounenfags tends to stay in their generals

You're utterly retarded

trash doesn't have shounen threads don't insult my home like that

>that kimetsu no yaibafag trying to secondary a fucking Yea Forums meme
holy shit this board has gone down the drain

Not before we make "/dub/, Anime - Dubbed"

Manga board when?

I just wanted to talk about opm and each thread is just hundreds of posts about which character would beat who or nonsense like that.
Then other threads are full of shitposting.

Is Yea Forums over? Cant discuss shit here.

Yea Forums already has that

A thread died for this.

t. moe consuming virgin
We shonenchads run this board now

We also need /ah/ - Anime/Horny.

Any thread dedicated to being horny over cute girls (but not just a straight picdump like /e/) ought to be exiled far, far away from Yea Forums.

And that's why shounen anime should never have been allowed on Yea Forums, it attracts the worst kind of anime fans and cross boarding faggots.

/ac/ - Anime & Cartoons
/com/ - Comics & Manga

The former would be Hell, but the latter would be Heaven.

/e/ is only a picdump because that's what it's been for a while. There's no reason it couldn't be modified to take all the threads related to it from Yea Forums. Most of the threads you're talking about are picdumps anyway.

Wouldn't that problem be solved if we just banned every person on this board that is under the age of 18?

That's not a Kimetsufag, it's someone (probably a bc, bnha, or hxhfag) who has been spamming the same shit since the anime aired and it's just trying to bait the fans from this series.

you do know banning Shounen would also mean Yea Forums favorites like Yotsuba and Azumanga right?
Also those romcoms you guys love like 5toubun, Komi-san, and Bokuben would be gone too.

I think discussion was heavily discouraged in there, or maybe it was /h/

There's no need to ban shonenshit, just ban mexicans, south americans and anyone who posts on Yea Forums.

fuck off 80IQ spic

I am in favour of an invite only board that those who have proven to be vital members to the quality of the board get invited to. Of course it would require 4channel Gold, but that's ok.

Yea Forums doesn't know what shonen is so of course they don't know that. That or they mean just battle shonen, but that description is vague enough to apply to any series that has fighting in it.

I don't even read shonen but I still think it's stupid people trying to ban threads about things they don't like.

>NOOOO WE NEED MORE SPACE FOR MY PEDOTHREADS AAAAAAAAAAAH!
Fuck off

>Yea Forums favorites like Yotsuba and Azumanga right
Ban both of them, too. Especially Azumanga.

Does Sakaki have the highest power level? Could anyone even beat her in a fight?

Nothing wrong with cunny

Ok so we need some sort of site that operates of invite only basis.

Sounds like you want Reddit instead.

New Board Idea:
Yea Forums - Action (Battle Shounen, Game of Thrones, Star Wars and Capeshit)

The rest of us will move over to /ma/ - Manga & Anime.

Kek. Did he hit a nerve?

lol seething moecels

Honestly I wish they would just put it on Yea Forums or sonething. It's ridiculous.

I like that idea. I like Jojo and other shounen but the numerous amounts of shounen-related threads are giving this board unneeded traffic. Who do we propose to?

>The rest of us will move over to /ma/ - Manga & Anime.
Your shitty comics will never be upfront, toddler.

>he
I guess you finally noticed how stupid it was? If so, you're forgiven, my child

It is finally time for mods to stop being biased faggots that delete random threads while citing local 6, but leave all thinly veiled generals that instantly default to Yea Forums-tier shitposting undisturbed.

>read /qa/
RIP Shounen. It was fun.

Because the other threads are SO much better, right?

Just force Yea Forums to accept all the trash that Yea Forums doesn't want. That's what we're already doing with Toonami.

>he thinks Jump stuff is the problem
You niggers as a whole are the problem. Yea Forums as a whole is too divided in culture and demographic at this point to even make an argument. The only consistent thing is how shit they all are.

Attached: 1558531060236.gif (368x288, 273K)

Moefaggots also known by the name of Pedophiles in the real world, should all be put down for public safety.

Throw shonenspics back over the border already, meme-spouting fucktards they are.

>read /qa/
Why would anyone want to go there?

>mods
>reading /qa/
>ever

Make a low iq anime board for shonentards, that way nobody has to associate with people they don't care for.

Upvoted because it's unironically true.

They should move the 3x3 threads over to /trash/

There's nothing on /qa/ retard

I'm a 6'5 blond haired sapphire eyed Danish stallion and I exclusively participate in SnK threads.

Removing shounen generals would lower the quality of the board, since the average thread would become about literal shit, like

Hey fuck you, Fate is a proud part of Yea Forums‘s heritage

As a regular 3x3 poster I agree. Quality has been abysmal for a while now. Just nuke 'em already.

I already proposed a fix to remove those threads too.

Wow one exception, Sasuga shonentard. Obviously a lie anyways

guys we can't let the shonenchads occupy our board

how will we have room for quality connoisseur threads like then

yeah and then next we should all be able to make our own boards for specific communities, call it something like sub4chans, i dunno i'd like feedback

No, we simply want to exclude YOU.

Are you retarded? Those should also be removed.

Still not worse than shonenshit threads retard

Attached: 1527738560946.png (882x1291, 1.04M)

No one cares because Kaguya would stay here and that's all that matters.

Ban nardo threads again, this is your average nardo thread
>

>shounenshitters
Label their shit properly so it gets stuck in the filter and I don't have to look at it
>rest of Yea Forums
Makes worthless template threads that should result in a permaban but since they have no subject they aren't being filtered so you have to deal with literal trash like these
At least the spics understand how to not annoy others.

Oh yes let's have tons of manga threads and westernshit inspired anime that won't even break 50 replies.

>Make a low iq anime board
So exactly like Yea Forums?

Remove as well moe/waifu shit since it attracts the lowest common denominator posters with the same success as battle shounen threads

SEED.

Someone actually made a falseflag boruto thread just to come to this thread to link it.
Jesus these fucking children.

It saddens my heart that the shonenBulls permeate our board

I almost did not have room for this exquisite thread of utmost quality For such sorrow no man should know

No. Yea Forums is a slow enough board, and they all stay in their generals anyways since they only watch shonen.

"Hunterchad" shit is the only time they leak and it's not worth getting particularly mad over.

Fate is only not shonen because it's a VN and not a manga. The threads probably should be sent to Yea Forums though if they start talking about the mobage.

Fuck those shonenBulls. If not for them we could be having 15+ threads of cute little girls with 20 replies each.

>replying to yourself

>Yea Forums is a slow enough board,
Please explore the rest of this website. A fresh young lad like yourself has probably never ventured beyond Yea Forums, Yea Forums, Yea Forums and /pol/.

Should have happened when they changed domains. Pushed shonen off to the advertiser friendly 4channel.
Instead we have this.

VN/Gachashit aside, Fate does have anime and manga adaptations, so why wouldn’t they be allowed here?

Leave all the anime garbage on one board and make a manga board so I don't have to interact with subhuman animefags.

Get rid of shounen, moe, ecchi and romcom threads and the board becomes a wasteland.

>going to those boards
For what purpose?

Attached: laughingatmoefaggots.png (956x501, 28K)

HxH isn't shounen you mongloid

You're a shounen not a seinen

I have, though. Yea Forums is faster than /m/ or /ck/ or whatever, but it's not as fast as it was even last year.

I think a lot of the "shonen problem" happens when nothing is fucking airing, and since they get weekly releases they get plenty to shitpost about. They also all hate each other so they get shonenwar threads too. Meanwhile the rest of Yea Forums has jack shit to do.

You must go to /ck/ because your mom can't cook for you forever.

this guy is exactly why a shonen board wouldnt work. They would still leak in

Projecting much?

Which is what I just said; IF. Gacha is definitely not Yea Forums related if it takes up the whole thread and they start talking about gameplay.

Is JoJo shounen

Are those the only threads you participate in?

No, I cook for myself. It's easy if you try.

Everything I don’t like is shounen.

Almost every other thread is dead.

On an Yea Forums where shonen is banned you can talk about the last 70 chapters of SBR and Jojolion.

It's seinen, which is shounen in denial.

Only SBR and JoJolion are seinen.

Pretty much anything that isn't what he stated dies instantly.

I mean I do too, why the sudden outburst about /ck/?

Attached: 1554391761216.png (1853x3835, 503K)

>banning 1/3 of Evangelion
it just wouldn't be Yea Forums

Just use filters and hide threads you don't like if it upsets you so much.

Attached: duwang.jpg (418x325, 43K)

Because someone in this thread thinks that Yea Forums is slow, so they ought to explore more of this website in order to gain some perspective.

Actually it would be banning everything from Eva except EoE. Pretty sure the manga ran in a shonen magazine until it started getting near the parts where EoE started.

The problem is threads you want to read are full of posts made by underage 3rd worlders.

Wow congratulations, you learnt how to edit that bit of code like any person with a few working neurons would!

DEPORT SHONENSPICS

The meaning of the original post may have been ambiguous due to different interpretations of the word "must".

He's not wrong though, this board has slowed down considerably. Yea Forums was never slower than Yea Forums and fucking /vg/ until recently

>threads you want to read
Aren't the shonen threads like that? Why are you reading shonen threads?

and he did it 6 hours before this thread was even created, seems very plausible

>still can’t accept that it’s not the same person
kek. Just cut your losses, man.