So I'm watching JoJo's BA for the first time, and about 8 minutes into the episode...

So I'm watching JoJo's BA for the first time, and about 8 minutes into the episode, Dio punches Danny (JoJo's dog) in the face.
Seriously, what the fuck is that? Do people in Japan hate dogs or something? There was witnesses, he admitted to it, and nobody cared

Attached: PS2Danny.png (480x480, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sW6X_Ke_N3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dio isn't Japanese

No shit, in British culture you'd get your ass handed to you, that's my point. It was made by Japs

lmao you will suffer if you care about dogs, it's even a meme, in Jojo every dog die in a hardcore way, don't pay attention to it, Araki said that is a "metaphor" to the "evilness of the human" if i don't mistake

Yes he is, he speaks Japanese you retard

That the point. it show Dio is an asshole.

Araki makes evil people kill dogs to show how eviiil they are. He stops doing this after Part 4, though.

Not in the 19th century, you wouldn't.

Thanks user!

It an anime, everyone speak Japanese. his official nationality is British cause his parents are British and he born in England.

Araki mentioned somethign about making a villain easier to hate if they needless kill things like dogs

Maybe now. Back then, we high-five the on-lookers after kicking a dog, or bitches as I'd like to call them.

He's a heel, you mark. Get worked.

Pretty much, Araki himself loves dogs. The only early exception was Kars because his thing was respecting nature for being still above him, the moment he became Ultimate he slaughtered a squirrel.

I didn't understand any of these sentences

No he doesn't.

name one time a dog dies on screen in part 5,6,7 or 8

/thread

Wrestling lingo

When does an evil character kill a dog after 4

Jolyne.
Also the rock dog in part 8 is gonna die

Lmao he has alot to learn

Fuck off newfag
JoJo isnt for bitches

Did you even watch after 4

It's to show the audience that he's an arsehole. Very literally the 'kick the dog' trope.

Wasn't that squirrel his own hand?

The hand squirrel killed a wild squirel

Who even cares? Dog people are fucking pathetic

Kars kills a drunk driver to save a dog

It's an anime, they're all japanese

Dio is an asshole. The series goes to extreme lengths to show just how big of an asshole he is.

Yes. There are no examples.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Araki said he loves dogs and deliberately chooses to give them gruesome fates in his manga to showcase how evil characters can be.

Nigger, the water Stand faggot literally eats a chunk out of live bulldog's face.

Why does young Dio look like young Donald Trump

>(D)io
>(D)onald
>Blonde hair
>Bad
>alt right scum both of them
I think you're on to something here, I'm glad it will finally be Her turn now that Drumpf is getting impeached

I meant more his apparel but okay

Attached: 5688-328431736.jpg (785x720, 72K)

He looks more like Drumpf's son tbqh fampaichi

Stay in /pol/ faggot

Why would I go to that nazi altright shithole? I think you need a date with some Antifa friends of mine

>You

that's part 4 retard

Nope

Angelo is from part 4. The original comment was that no evil people kill dogs after part 4.

youtube.com/watch?v=sW6X_Ke_N3M

Attached: digi.webm (640x480, 570K)

>Barron will become the Dio of our lifetime
I hope he doesn't have a brother