FPBP

rui a shit
hina a best

the chefbowl.

Threesome when?

Rui >>> Hina

Chef, calm down.

>Hina end seemingly becomes more likely
That's a shame. I honestly don't like her.

its been pretty obvious since the stalker arc desu

Stop reading then.

There's always a chance Kei might pull a Botan. You never know.

>natsuo is a happily married writer in the future
>rui admitted she couldn't fill the hole left by his writer block
>now hina's trying to get him to write again.
Come on, tard, think logically.

>Hinafag becomes defensive and angry
Hmmm.

Is this the new ruitard tactic now? Calling the other side defensive for giving arguments.

Chef's cock

>1. Serizawa became the chef actress , afraid of her lack of ability, so he asked Natsuo to help "Sous chef actor" .
2. Everyone drank and went to Natsuo Apartment and found the cohabitation of Hina
3. When everyone played together, Natsuo and everyone talked about the topic of the future road, and Serizawa hopes to be an actor in the summer.
4. Natsuo began practicing acting under the guidance of Serizawa.Natsuo quickly got started, everyone is very happy, and the relationship with the younger generation is also very good.
5. Natsuo told the troupe about? , Hina also talked with his colleagues about Natsuo .
6. The returned Hina found the summer original paper in the place where the garbage was thrown. I thought it was accidentally thrown the wrong one and then went back. As a result,Natsuo said on the phone that he wanted to give up the novel.

Chef's sauce.

Gay.

Attached: 5ba11ad0e9fdd_0291.jpg (801x1150, 247K)

>You never know
You should try reading the manga instead.

user pls. Don't use Botan's good name in this pile of shit.

The 4th year students in the drama club give their final speeches.

A student called Ibuki Mizusawa is selected as the new manager for his leadership and acting skills. He's worried about being the only leader so he makes a new sub-manager position. They decide to appoint Natsuo as the sub-manager since he has those skills too and because they would make more progress if they had another role.

They go drinking and decide to have an after party at Natsuo's room. They see Hina in his room and think she's his girlfriend. Miyabi says she's just his sister and Hina makes that clear too.

While everyone is having fun, they start to talk about what Natsuo should in the future. Miyabi asserts that he should try acting.
Everyone else thinks that Natsuo isn't suited as an actor but they also say that he turn out to be a great actor if he practises.

The next day Miyabi teaches Natsuo how to act. It's not like he improves instantly, but his relationship with other students is going well and everything within his drama group seems fine. Hina also enjoys talking about the drama club and talks about Natsuo at her workplace.

After Hina comes back from her work, she sees Natsuo's story-writing paper at a trash disposal spot. She thinks he threw it away by accident, so picks it up. But when she gets home, she hears Natsuo talking about how he might want to quit writing.

Even as a Ruifag I don't really mind if Hina wins, to be honest. She really cares for him after all.

Oh boy time for the Miyabi vs Hina acting vs writing arc

Yeah frens, but where can I find ch 229-230?

>posting fatcs
>defensive and angry
'Kay, honestly I find your retarded tactic amusing.

>new

you can find 229 on imgur. Looking for 230 myself

Read it on CR

I personally just wait for danke to rip them. He usually does them in batches.

How long do you think that will take?

Chef's wiener

imgur.com/a/yskLDrW
imgur.com/a/V213nZ0

Thanks user!

based cover

its so fucking obvious that rui will win, and only red pills know why.

Attached: 1550619454496.png (1145x1080, 656K)

Attached: taking a knife for your waifu.png (2132x1600, 2.24M)

I don’t understand why people are surprised Hina will win. She’s always been the main heroine.

Thank you user.

Hina is a used goods whore

>The girl that has to take advantage of the love rival's situation to get the mc while hiding the truth and making sure the MC doesn't find out and later begging the same rival to not do something that will make you cry will win.

Attached: 1558637116064.png (682x708, 483K)

Stage 1: denial

Stage 2: anger

>tfw miyabi is getting close to win natsuobowl

I only watched first episode of the anime. I couldn't watch more than that because it looked like the kind of thing that gets way out of hand with the drama and the waifuwars. This thing has 23 volumes? Has it gone anywhere? Is it far from over? I may want to get into it again.

How mad can you be when the managaka doesn't share your values.

I know this is bait but at least be creative.

IT wouldn't surprise me. Shes got an advantage in all of these points
>plot ( It is obvious that this story about the way the formation of personality, and transformations immature and inexperienced children in "adults" Rui and Nat
>screen time
>Character development
in all these points rui is the undisputed winner.

Bless you

>formation of personality
Natsuo always had one

>transformations immature and inexperienced children in "adults"
And why did Natsuo want to be a responsible adult at the start of the story?

>screen time
>Komi-san
>Ichigo 100%
>True Tears

>Character development
>Silent kuudere got emotions
>Development
She pretty much regressed as a person.

Too bad she was the rebound. Her sole purpose in the story was padding it out.

You should consider reading the manga.

She looks so dreamy. I'm glad she is growing her hair again after cutting it on the island.

>MC takes a girl's virginity
>doesn't end up with her

You do know what country this was made in and who the target audience is right?

Yes. It was made by sasuga Kei whose previous work had a rape victim win the mc bowl whose virginity wasn't taken by the mc and the one who the mc lost his verginity to actually lost.

So we can definitely count on Natsuo kidnapping Rui after she starts dating Chef, good to know.
You literally ignored the important parts of the post?

Why do people care so much who "wins" the mc in particular? The chef is a good guy who gives a fuck if Rui ends up with him and not Natsuo. It's not like she's ending up with an abusive drunkard.

The only bad couple in this manga is Momo and that stupid kid who looks like he's 12. Speaking of it's sad we don't see most of the side characters anymore. I can't remember the last time the writing teacher showed up.

Reminding yourself is a good step user.

You should have reminded yourself who the author was before coming up with in a desperate attempt to avoid moving on to the second step.

No my dear friend, you literally ignored the point of my post. The author involved here doesn't care if the the girl that wins was the MC's first time. She doesn't care about stuff like that.

The target audience clearly isn't you. Have you even read her past work?

>She doesn't care about stuff like that

Ruifags only care about that, so the idea that someone else doesn't is completely alien to them.

Here, have an actual red pill.

Attached: hinamaingirl.jpg (4095x2048, 1.97M)

I hate Hina so much

Here user, let me give you a hug.

I like Hina so much

Attached: 1550775409671.jpg (743x1068, 121K)

If we compare screen time and character development of Rui and Hina, then what it is with Natsuo is understandable.
Hina was already 24 and her character was formed ,that is why I was saying that the story is about Natsuo and Rui. They are inexperienced and young, Rui had her first relationship , like everything else in this story she had for the first time , and the fact that she would have a lot of mistakes it was obvious
>"She pretty much regressed as a person"
This is already a rage and comment. Not seeing your point.
It is obvious that he began to become an "adult" for Hina, it was the start, the beginning of the story , but it quickly ended and he has other goals.
I want to remind you that Hina and Nat broke up mainly because of Hina, she was not serious and not collected , she spat on that, something about their relationship can be easily learned , Nat was just a young guy who wanted love , she could've waited a year for Nat to have finished school , and all this would would've been avoided, if Hina would just do it
Rui would never step on Nat again so before blaming Rui, remember the beginning of the story.

It feels good bro.

>I want to remind you that Hina and Nat broke up mainly because of Hina
How about you read the manga next time before you pretend to know shit.

I will reрeat once again: Serizawa is the only safe oрtion for Natsuo. She will win in the moment she oрenly tells him about her feelings.

Its true is it not? They only had to break up because she was a teacher. If she wasn't one, then they wouldn't have broken up regardless of outside problems.

She already did, Natsuo already brushed it off.

That's not what you said in your earlier post. Her being a teacher is a circumstance. It's not her fault and thus your conclusion makes no sense. Much like your entire post.

I want to cum inside Hina!

Attached: Domestic-na-Kanojo-11-11.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

user, his dick reacted harder to momo kiss than miyabi's. He only felt relieved when she said it was purely an emotionally high kiss.
You can take miyabi if you want.

Several men have already cummed inside her before you

Probably less than your mother's.

Don't forget the ones who used a condom and those who used her anus

Look mate, If you are gonna shitpost the least you can do is make it entertaining.

Fuck Ruifags, hina will win
Hina was passed around her whole college, doubt it

Attached: RuiYuck.jpg (210x267, 33K)

Soon

Attached: b8efc9ea58a16076c5ff8cb47fe172f69a400637_245701_869_1242.jpg (869x1242, 259K)