Remember that time in Bleach where Kubo brought back a popular character for like one chapter and made him appear in...

Remember that time in Bleach where Kubo brought back a popular character for like one chapter and made him appear in like one panel and then we never saw him again? What a fucking tease.

Attached: GRIMMJOW RETURNS!!.jpg (800x1157, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiU-lPVT0Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember that time when OP wasn't a faggot? Yeah, I don't remember either.

Attached: 0.png (403x324, 31K)

Don't you have school tomorrow? Oh, damn I can't say that anymore because school is out for the summer...damn. Gonna have to put up with kids shitposting on this board for the next three months.

>summer

"Acktually it's not the summer solstice yet so it isn't technically summer."

Go back to Plebbit and shitpost over there, child.

>Pl*bbit

>Being this much of a newfag

Hoo boy...

I remember Kubo "hiding" Grimmjow as just a sword and behind a curtain for most of the arc.
What was even the point?

OP is a faggot

It's called teasing and pandering to people who wanted to see him make an appearance in the thousand year blood war.

what did he end up doing in his returm i don´t even rememnerer

Remember when you were hyped for the number one strawberry?

Attached: blackmagicm66.jpg (700x918, 230K)

Will it ever get animated bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=UiU-lPVT0Jc

Killed Jojo quincy

Lol yup

Remember when things aren’t really Kubo’s fault, and it’s actually the editors and Kubo’s poor health that messed with things?

Kubo never gave a fuck about what you what or writing characters the day after he drew them. Remember when Unohana turned out to be really cool and then immediately dies?

Attached: Ch523_UnohanaTrueNature.png (897x1300, 41K)

*clean throat*
FULL
BRINGERS

And all that accomplished was basically killing Yachiru and letting Kenpachi murder not even one of Yhwach's strongest mooks

Fucking Kingdom Hearts ripoff of a series

Didn't several characters just disappear and their whereabouts are completely unknown after the final battle or something

What the fuck? Is this a reference to Axel being useless? Because Kubo did it first and Toriyama invented it

He dragged the reveal so much, that I even forgot that page happened. Holyshit the last arc was complete shit.

Kubo really only ever cared about drawing new characters. As an artist I actually respect that in a weird way. I hope he does some videogame work some day.

Sometimes I wish I could go around and fix the horrible writing in Bleach.
Bleach had so many cool characters and so much potential and yet it was wasted on this dumpster fire of a story.

I'm glad someone mentioned that because I thing Bleach would actually benefit greatly from a Boruto style sequel series written by someone else where Naruto should have just ended and has nothing left to do.

Wasn't that like every climax during the second half of its run?

He's doing the new Sakura Wars which was recently announced. I don't think they showed any 2D art yet, but you can tell it's him even from the 3D models.

Attached: New-Sakura-Wars-Characters-feature.jpg (1280x719, 538K)