Why is he always flustered? At the slightest provocation, he looks like he's shitting bricks...

Why is he always flustered? At the slightest provocation, he looks like he's shitting bricks. The only time he's ever calm is when he's touching another man.

Why are new generation shounen protagonists such pansies? Why aren't they cool like Goku or Naruto anymore?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.43_[2019.05.26_19.23.11].png (1280x720, 1.01M)

>retard who can only comprehend muh fights
>also retard who's super bratty and pushes his views and beliefs onto others
>cool
Kys

i find this kinda annoying too. Hope he gets better later on

>Runs into the man that slaughtered his whole family

>Why are you so flustered bro?

I don't understand how you can be this fucking stupid.

That man killed his entire fucking family.

Naruto and goku would have done the same shit you retard.

People that make posts complaining about shonen protags being whiny think that if they were in the same situation they would be super cool stoic and strong chads

At least his ancestor or whoever the fuck this is was a badass. I hope Tanjiro looks this badass when he gets older. MOTHERFUCKIN BATTOSAI.

Please don't spoil it

Attached: Demon Slayer.png (1926x1082, 2.46M)

I worked 9 hours in a busy restaurant without a break. Most people would complain but I didn't. I notice the younger co-workers whine when working 4 hours.

Shit user. Do you also eat your cereal without any milk?

ye i do

>goku
He would just say " WAKU WAKU DID YOU SEE HOW STRONG THAT GUY IS? I AM EXCITED TO FIGHT HIM"

>micheal jackson murders your entire family
>then he shows up right in front of you and turns some poor guy into a demon
Hmm user, I wonder why he was flustered...

Attached: 152762134170.jpg (335x329, 91K)

>working in a restaurant
>hard in any way

cool story bro
can I bone your demon sister?

Attached: 1558902684643.jpg (1366x768, 118K)

Remember when Goku dreamed about the android murdering the fuck out of his family?

Remember when Black told him how he killed his family in another timeline?

Yeah, even our lovable WAKU WAKU autist got flustered

Attached: WAKU WAKU NOT.jpg (480x360, 15K)

This. KnY MC isn’t nearly as bad as most shounen portags. He’s handled most of his endeavors in stride and rarely lost his cool for more than a moment. Here? He literally runs into the guy who murdered his family, turned his sister into a demon, and he’s been training for years to defeat. And given the chance to confront him he’s forced to subdue a lackey demon and watch as the family murderer calmly walks away. OP is just a retarded fag desperate to hate

>gay coder that can't cook for himself thinks restaurant work is easy

You try making 8 whoppers in 3 minutes.

>being a burger flipper is hard
So hard it's an entry level job any dumbass teenager can do

Attached: 1328639756803.jpg (188x220, 29K)

I wanna say this is bait but considering the embarrassing amount of crossboarders today it might not be

>working at Burger King

Dude, if you run into the man who killed your family you would not be flustered. The natural response is actually significantly colder and quieter than that. The only objective becomes to murder than man. To maim him and break him down into nothing through any means necessary.

le epic chadposter. I bet you have a massive impressive cock and have sex with many women do you not?

Attached: 1549829005857.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

I too, am a student of the blade

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

I don't think, I know I would.

Goku has been consistintly shown to be flustered by the death of family members.

Fuck it, all it took was Krillin dying yet again for him to have his lengendary sperg out.

From a writing standpoint, I completely agree. You edgy faggot.