They literally did nothing wrong

They literally did nothing wrong

Attached: b1525e01e056565ac34a03d513abc26e-d2hmv07.jpg (576x792, 227K)

They weren't wrong, but they weren't right.

All they wanted was independence and got gassed for it. Shit I'd drop a colony too.

God dammit go back to /m/ zeonfags

weren't they space nazis?

Not really
I mean the zabis were essentially but they took advantage of the people's desire for independence from the earth federation. If anyone's a fascist its the feddies

at first right but then they became nazis I mean isn't kind of like demos vs repubs where the demos aren't inherently bad but they still bad? of course I don't bother with the universal timeline so what do I know.

Attached: TrueZeon.jpg (771x1361, 585K)

Both sides were pretty corrupt but Zabi's influence did more damage to the conflict. Not to mention the whole colony drops that happened even after the Zabi's got btfo out of power.

Attached: 60938360_p0.jpg (2480x3507, 1.04M)

>Implying feddies are innocents

Attached: 1558194606542.png (360x594, 250K)

nigger Zeon were the one gassing colonies

Federation did the exact same shit
If you watch zeta one of the earliest episodes is the aueg going to a colony that the federation gassed

if Zeon never happened Feddies won't gas a colony in the first place.

> (You)
>if Zeon never happened Feddies won't gas a colony in the first place.
If the feddies gave them their freedom in the first place the one year war literally wouldn't have had to happen

Come to /m/ This shit is never ending. It's like the waifu bullshit that happens here.

Attached: 1497030735673.gif (640x478, 824K)

They were more likely a simil of the japanese imperialism. And aggressive armamentist politic, the idea of "saving" the humanity from the corrupt feddies (Japan "saving" Asia from the west) and they even share a similar destiny. The Allies/Fedides doesn't dismantel them, they let them keep part of his power and even integrate some of his former leaders in their ranks.

Then there is the whole mess with that stone crap in Unicorn.

Don't even get me started with that box
Feddies literally withholding documentation that would've granted zeon independence
Ya hate to see it

UC is for trannys
AU rise up!

Attached: IMG_20190515_081010.jpg (3508x2480, 1.27M)

It sounds like Zion though

If UC makes me a tranny get me some hormones stat cause I'd rather be that than a pleb

>UC is for trannys
>AU rise up!
Mental illness

based and zeonpilled

Attached: 1551605313984.jpg (1024x717, 103K)

The worst part is that it was all one man's idea to fuck over everybody by hiding it just to benefit hinslef for so long and hiding it even from most of the feddies and Zeeks. Really the only guys unscathed from majority of the conflict was that guy and Anheim electronics.

Yeah, now try to convince Amuro of that

Char fucked a kid, so

He never did, retard. That was just some bullshit the pedo Gyunei made up to fuck a kid.
Lalah was 17 and Char was 20 when they were together.

>Lalah was 17
>believing Zeon propaganda.

?????????????????????????????
Quess? The annoying child?

>believing a literal pedo cuck
No thanks, Gyunei. Quess doesn't give a shit about you

Wrong.

Attached: Zeon, Paragon of Sense.jpg (1377x1808, 462K)

The Titans would have never existed if not for the chaos and loss of life in the One Year War, and elements within the Federation also began a civil war with them.

They killed the crazy guy who would have gotten independence for the spacenoids but alas the Zabis are a bunch of murderous faggots so they kill anyone who would prevent them from taking over.
And they have a fetish for killing spacenoids.

>Niggas in this thread genuinely think Zeon is somewhat redeemable
>While the Feds are true evil

Mind you the Feds while corrupt they are the most lenient and forgivable faction in a science fiction history. After all that shit zeon had done with killing 1/3rd of humanity in the very first week of the war, colonies drop and mass gassing, the feds held back retribution on their home colony and just reinstalled a "puppet" democratic government and still let Side 3 become independent. while most other faction would probably just fucking hurled side 3 to the sun and drop all the colonies on Mars and just restart the whole space colonisation program from scratch.

>The feds only think about themselves
Nigga please, when the Zanscare war happened, the Feds could have and would have surrendered to these spacenoids feminist empire when they decisively surrounded the Federation forces on Earth. Instead of mewling like a faggot or commit patricide/regicide/fratricide the Feds would ignore all calls for surrender and chose to fight the zanscare threat to the last man, for them its better to die on your feet protecting earth rather than losing your head with a guillotine.

tl;dr the Feds do nothing wrong at all.

>tl;dr the Feds do nothing wrong at all.
the feds gave military control to the titans, even if temporary that was a retarded mistake of course that too is zeons fault for infesting everything and desperately fucking everyone over to make the titans necessary.

>casually drops mass extinction level objects
>kill literally billions
>did nothing wrong

Attached: 1542858017016.png (853x543, 70K)

Well given the situation, the only sane moves IS to gave the titans some jurisdiction over colonies security to ensure OYW will not happened again but again when the Feds find out the atrocity the Titans had done, they disavowed them and gave their full support on the AUEG to finish them off.
To err is human user, to forgive is divine.