Jojo's Bizarre Asspul

This doesn't make any sense.

Attached: va_color_v06_038.jpg (1560x1200, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxlX2MkBRbM
youtu.be/YhIDrA26laA
youtu.be/jZDwUwU7vTU
youtu.be/iJs2zwHwl5U
reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/comments/7vr8y7/jojos_bizarre_adventure_survey_results/
reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/comments/5s2iu2/whos_your_favorite_jojo_and_least_favorite_jojo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. brainlet who skipped basic biology class

A baby born in a room full of disease is not going to be immune to them.

The snake wasn't just "born," it was created.

It just works. Cope.

So? Why would it be immune?

>The snake wasn't just "born," it was created.
"birthplace"

You really think Araki would care?

dun tred on me

Attached: 1522181498643s.jpg (98x125, 3K)

Because it is in some sense "really" a brick. Bricks can't get infected with virii, so a snake made out of a brick can't get infected with a virus. Still doesn't explain how you'd get a vaccine from that though.

don't want the sense in Jojo pls

O

pshh, Twitch is having a meltdown and someone is streaming part 5
twitch / shoyoos

MY

I assume it's cus its spawn point was a deadly environment in which it needed to be able to survive, so it mutated accordingly. Just how low temperatures affect what can arise in such an environment in the White Album fight (tho this is the less bullshit variant), it is forced to come to life and persist in some form or another.

Attached: donut.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

Attached: my-image (1).png (1280x818, 666K)

It becomes immune through exposure to the virus, like a vaccination. He can already make snakes from bricks, is it so hard to believe he make them fit their environment too?

You need to be 18+ to post here.

So if he made a snake in the sun it'd be immune to that to?

Shut yo stupid ass up

Why do people like beach boy so much?

I don't know. You ever heard of any creatures that adapted to live on the sun?

You're this far into the series and you're still expecting it to make sense?

Attached: best taste.jpg (1280x3384, 1.83M)

I don't remember a moment like this in part 1-4.

"Vaccine" is a mistranslation.

Giorno created something closer to an antiserum. He just injected bricksnake blood into his body, which fought Purple Haze's virus.

Explain this.

Attached: claw.png (1000x563, 857K)

Its soft now, what don't you get?

Her hand was spicy enough to burn the grass, duh.

>joseph anywhere but f tier
opinion discarded

Who cares? jojo is shit!

Attached: 23132 (2).jpg (562x519, 32K)

STAND

Attached: 13232.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

How can you hate Joseph?

Attached: Joseph_Infobox.jpg (1935x2393, 3.13M)

Fuck yeah La Squadra

Attached: La Squadra.jpg (1729x1020, 292K)

reddit incarnate

If this latest episode has taught me anything it's that in addition to animeonlies being unable to pronounce Diavolo, they can't pronounce Polnareff either

Dee-uh-voe-loe
Pole-nuh-rayf

Is that right?

Dee-ah-voe-loe
Pole-nuh-ref

>Get on the floor

Attached: 19FF6395-D0FF-434E-9999-1403B8C917C1.png (400x349, 319K)

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

tryhard incarnate

>Ranking literal plot devices like Mr. President over Iggy

Attached: green day.jpg (400x300, 55K)

It doesn't have too make sense its JoJo. Araki does bizzare shit in order to tell a story. Whether or not its good is a different matter, trying to rationalize JoJo won't take you far.

Yeah that's basically how Araki writes fights, he finds a random scientific fact and goes from there

You don't remember how Jotaro pumped vampire blood into Joseph and brought him back to life? Or how Joseph sneaked a pigeon down a girl's throat? Or how Dio freezes people by just being cold? Or how Speedwagon remedied said freezing with his abs?

The only one you mentioned that was remotely bad is reviving joseph

>Or how Speedwagon remedied said freezing with his abs
Jesus that actually happened. Easily the stupidest moment in all of jojo

> the turtle above Dio, Iggy and Giorno
I dig this autism

>Body heat reversing healing
>Remotely unbelievable
VAfags are detached from reality

All of those make sense in context.

He just got a massive blood transfusion and Star Platinum restarted his heart.
He hadn't been out that long and it explains his brain damage in part 4.

>Speedwagon's abs
I just rewatched Phantom Blood a few weeks ago and forgot how hilariously dumb it was.

How it's that dumb?

They make sense in the context that it's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and there's no consistency between it and the real world or even itself.

>VAfag
I don't like VA. I've been reading JJBA for over a decade.

It's a vampire. And said blood made Dio, like, a super vampire. He was clawing his own head and regenerating from it instantly.

Just because heat melts ice doesn't mean putting part of a frozen solid object against something with around 35 degrees would even remotely work. Maybe after 2-5 hours but they acted like Speedwagons abs were a fucking stove.

Speedwagon is known for his hot abs.

Is there a single JoJo character more based than Jobin?

Attached: JobinClean.png (653x971, 953K)

Speedwagon is known as a retarded reddit meme. How can people like this whiny bitch that does literally nothing? Yet they complain about Abbacchio being useless? How the fuck

>The absolute state of VAfags

Ok schizo

This its very strange

Most people just watch Jojo for the hot meems.

>Or how Speedwagon remedied said freezing with his abs?
Wasn't he fucking cut open?

>They make sense in the context that it's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
No retard they make sense in any context you give. Just accept you were wrong instead of "l-le random thing"

ronin

He's got a cooler hat

That's Zeppeli's hat. Bitch stole it right after he died.

Can we talk about how based Giorno is real quick?

Attached: Volume_54.jpg (302x479, 51K)

It probably had good stats

Do you think that Jobin lets beetles crawl around inside of his anus while he masturbates?

>Supports the entire Joestar bloodline up until the reset with an organization that ensures that Santana will never be a threat again, that Joseph has a working hand and is able to fight beyond part 2, and that Iggy, the one who found DIO's mansion, joined the crusaders
>Inadvertently gave Poco the idea and the courage to save Jonathan
>On several occasions took on zombies as a mortal hamonless man
>Speedwagon didn't do anything
BASED retard

Did he lose his hat that acted like a literal buzzsaw? I don't remember

>No retard they make sense in any context you give.
At the end of Part 3, Jotaro tells the doctors from the Speedwagon Foundation that he's learned that nothing is impossible, and he resuscitates Joseph by putting his (and Dio's vampire) blood back in him and using his Stand to get his heart pumping again. Five chapters later, at the beginning of Part 4, Josuke uses Crazy Diamond to fix his grandfather and wonders why he isn't coming back to life, and Jotaro says you can't bring someone back to life with a Stand.

In Part 3, part of Kakyoin's thought process to defeating the Hanged Man was explaining to Polnareff that there is no world inside mirrors - even in a world of Stands. In Part 5, we find out he was completely wrong when meet the Stand, Man in the Mirror.

You can say, "Yeah, those are just examples of characters being wrong," but okay - a few chapters before Jotaro resuscitates Joseph, Dio gives Vanilla Ice his blood to resuscitate him. This turns him into a vampire.

Araki forgot about it.

The Kakyoin one is really reaching.

>Five chapters later, at the beginning of Part 4, Josuke uses Crazy Diamond to fix his grandfather and wonders why he isn't coming back to life, and Jotaro says you can't bring someone back to life with a Stand.
He was talking about Josuke's stand you retard. The ability to heal implies that it has no affect on things that are already dead.

>forgettable
>outshone by multiple side characters
>vague asspull stand
Is Giorno the worst jojo protagnist?

Based

How can he be the worst Jojo protagonist if he isn't the protagonist?

>Japanese teen doesn't understand stands completely
Shocking.

>Supports the entire Joestar bloodline up until the reset with an organization that ensures that Santana will never be a threat again, that Joseph has a working hand and is able to fight beyond part 2, and that Iggy, the one who found DIO's mansion, joined the crusaders
Wow! A thing he did offscreen! That adds so much do his presence and role in part 1 and 2!
>Inadvertently gave Poco the idea and the courage to save Jonathan
He literally tried to stop Poco. Don't even pretend
>On several occasions took on zombies as a mortal hamonless man
So a thing everyone else in the cast could do in a single punch? Awesome. Truly a great contribution to the party
Do people just like pathetic losers? Is it the Loki effect?

>Wow! A thing he did offscreen! That adds so much do his presence and role in part 1 and 2!
1 point in and you're already maximum copeposting

Not even gonna bother with the rest of your trite

>>forgettable
objectively untrue
>outshone by multiple side characters
thats the case since part 3
>vague asspull stand
also the case since part 3
nice try retard

Crazy Diamond doesn't literally heal things, it reverses their state. Gold Experience is closer to a healing Stand - which, by the way, sort of brings someone back to life.

I said that in my post.

BASED JOSEPHBRO

Attached: btfo.png (592x140, 10K)

>this is your average josephfag

Good. I don't want to see you reach even further

>Crazy Diamond doesn't literally heal things, it reverses their state
Except for the part where he can reform them in a way that's different from what is was before, you fucking retard. (Jotaro's Hat, Angelo and the rock, the pavement shield in the final fight, and the dude he turns into a book)
And that Giorno LITERALLY says he doesn't have a healing stand and that he can simply replace injured body parts.

There was nothing vague about Star Platinum or Crazy Diamond.

Cope

Not him but giving life and overloading with life energy is also a part of Giorno's stand. That coupled with Bucellati's resolve is why it worked. Same thing as Okuyasu

O MY LIFE ENERGY STAND

If you call this an asspull then you have to acknowledge Okuyasu coming back to life as even bigger of an asspull since Jotaro literally said CD can't bring people back to life while it was never established with GE

He starts healing him as he explodes, doesn't he?

Very, VERY different from healing a several minutes deceased person.
Lol @ VAfags scrambling to drag the other parts down with them.

>how coem magik gost do tihng??/

> dude koichi and joseph are top tier xD
CRINGE and redditpilled

>loses his final boss position to either an old doctor, his mom, or a fat real estate agent whose frenemies with his wife

Atleast try learning the names of the characters before you shitpost retard.

>He starts healing him as he explodes, doesn't he?
Nope
>Very, VERY different from healing a several minutes deceased person.
But Bruno's spirit left as Giorno was healing him.
You can't possibly read this fast, can you?

Or his son.

>Except for the part where he can reform them in a way that's different from what is was before, you fucking retard. (Jotaro's Hat, Angelo and the rock, the pavement shield in the final fight, and the dude he turns into a book)
I don't get it. Are you implying that those things are "healing?" If not, then you've abandoned that argument and have decided to tackle my explanation that Crazy Diamond reverts something's state. Alright, then. Yes, all of those things are reverting the state of the objects. Josuke can pick and choose how far back he reverts those objects, revert individually pieces even to separate states. This means he can put a whole object into a state it's actually never been in, despite each part of the object being in a state it's been in, but at different points in time. When he smashes something with Crazy Diamond, he practically gets free reign over their composition, as all those pieces have now been thrust into several different states by force. If Crazy Diamond chopped your arm off, he could revert the skin back on, but only the muscle and bones of your fingers, and you'd be walking around with a flail for an arm. Was your arm ever like that before?
>And that Giorno LITERALLY says he doesn't have a healing stand and that he can simply replace injured body parts.
Turning objects into organic material that complies with its surrounding organic material is an ability Giorno develops halfway through the series, but his Stand's basic description is literally "breathing life into things."

It's either going to be his mom or two people are getting mixed together. Araki has a pattern with the age of his villains and his mom is closest to what you'd predict it to be.

Maybe he should've breathed life into the manga.

>sp established as a ghost with good vision that punches hard
>lol magick fingers
>lol vacuum lungs
>lol stopping time

>cd established as a stand that cant heal the user or bring people back to life
>lol dried blood doesnt count as myself
>lol okuyasu doesnt count
>lol can bring okuyasu back to his hang but cant do it with kira
cd is the most consistent in terms of "asspulls" but making fun of ge for being full of "asspulls" is like making fun of a single retard in special ed class

PART 5 HATERS BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=kxlX2MkBRbM
DESU I kinda hope he’s memeing that MAL shit

>lol magick fingers
?

Jesus that just painfull to watch, can't believe i used to find this kind of shit funny

Josuke didn't bring Okuyasu back to life, it was Keicho that kicked him out of heaven back to earth.

Star finger is the only Asspull for SP.

The time stop is foreshadowed
And strong lungs is a given seeing that every other part of his body has super strength, remember when his teeth caught tower of grey?

ye was probably stretching with this one. but isnt it the same as brunos resolve kicking him back to earth? giorno just gave him some life juice to last a few days, he didnt even bring him back to life. id call it even on that. if you consider one an asspull, then you have to consider the other one as asspull as well

>see something suspicious or get attacked
>don't say anything and/or get ignored by nearby teammates
I swear this has happened 5x times.
Are they all retarded?

Attached: jojo.jpg (1562x1200, 960K)

idk. Her name is "Spice Girl", maybe her original ability was to heat up things or something until Araki changed opinion.

all im doing is comparing ge to other stands. literally the same caliber of arguments. i can justify every "asspull" ge did the same way you just justified sps. except for the damage reflection i guess but i can still argue that we never saw a person directly damage one of giornos creations after the introduction

look at the retards that dont get this basic statement. gold experience controls the attributes of the life it creates.

Giorno x Trish had the potential to be the best ship of jojo:

>He being the son of God, she the daughter of the Devil.
>Their parents are main antagonists.
>Both are the same age.
>Both have powerful stands.
>Cute stands and their designs matching.
>Both with family problems. Giorno's family is shit and Trish has no family.
>Trish's hair is a rose and Araki draws Giorno with roses around him.
>Both are hot af.

Araki only had to give them:
>Interactions
>A friendship
>Personality

Attached: DSf5ENSWsAAW2Xj.jpg (675x536, 67K)

>Giorno's family is shit
How are the Jostar's shit?

One thing the anime dropped the ball on is giving trish more interactions with the gang. I get that they know her for like 5 days, she's scared and shit is tense, but a couple of shots of Giorno comforting her wouldn't change much

Giorno never met a Joestar in his life. The family that raised him was shit.

>all im doing is insisting every other part is as bad as 5 when they aren't
Lol

prove to me that they arent

Will the anime ever be this good again?
youtu.be/YhIDrA26laA

Let's be honest, the duration of part 5 shouldn't have been only a week, Giorno shouldn't have become into blonde jotaro and lose that sassy personality, Trish shouldn't have been basically a plot device who says two sentences per episode. Part 5 wastes a lot of things.

>but i can still argue that we never saw a person directly damage one of giornos creations after the introduction
>Mista ripping up grass
>Cioccolata and his mold on the tree branch
Based 5tard

This is a ball Araki continues to drop in Part 6. The Part 6 gang isn't shown hanging out with each other a single time, except the girls playing catch once, but at the end of the series we're meant to believe they feel something for one another and them being together in the future universe is treated like an, "of course fate remembers their friendship," thing, when really no, fate could've forgot because who cares.

Steel Ball Run will fix everything if Stone Ocean doesn't tank David Productions.

Attached: blackmore.png (872x1157, 1.05M)

Steel ball run is unadaptable

Reminder that after part 5 ends DP will skip to JJL because Japan hates part 6 and SBR is so complicated to adapt without ruining it completely.

Why can't Steel Ball Run be adapted?

something something Horses, too much detailed scenery, not being part of the 1-6 original jojo

>Let's be honest, the duration of part 5 shouldn't have been only a week
This. Was it really necessary to have like half of the fights in the entire part take place in a span of 48 hours?

>Horses
Are horses difficult to animate? There are plenty of tricks for simplifying it. Berserk had horses in 1997 and they barely animated anything.
>too much detailed scenery
Just make it the same quality as the other parts. This is a weird issue.
>not being part of the 1-6 original jojo
You could make the argument that 4-6 are just as unnecessary since 1-3 make a pretty clear story, a trilogy detailing a 100 year battle with vampires. After that, we get the Next Generation, which just explains a couple things we didn't need explanations for and reveals remnants of Dio's influence, which we didn't need to think existed. Also, they bothered to make Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan.

>streaming

Yeah, at the very least Joseph should be a vampire now. But for all we know his mom outlived him.

>immortal gilf lisa lisa

That's unlikely since she'd be 124 when Part 6 ends and Araki confirmed Joseph was alive.

Joseph had his own human blood pumped into him. Not vampire blood.

If she looks twenty in her fifties, logic assumes she'll probably look 80 when she's around 200.

I think the problem is that there's so much horses consistently, or something. I never really got it.

Anyways, I don't think an SBR adaptation would be that great, and it's my favorite part.

>Anyways, I don't think an SBR adaptation would be that great, and it's my favorite part.
Alright. I don't think DU would be that great because there's no plot for half the manga. Guess they won't animate it, then.

What a terrible post

>SBR can't be adapted because I don't want it to be even though it's my favorite part

Another terrible post

There are horses out the ass in SnK its a total horsefest.

Is jojo fanbase the most passionate and dedicated anime/manga fanbase? The amount of in depth discussions, passionate shitposting, and fan projects is astounding

>passionate shitposting
I'm willing to bet at least 1 in every three "ebin memelords" who shitpost about JoJo know very little about it.

Its mainly just Narancia being retarded
>too retarded to here Giorno
>during Clash/Talking Heads everyone is so used to him being retarded they see nothing wrong with his behavior

youtu.be/jZDwUwU7vTU
yes we are very talented and passionate here

youtu.be/iJs2zwHwl5U
Yes I believe so

Sorry kid.

Attached: 1557848917352.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

Ricepirate should stick to doing unfunny flashes instead of dogshit fan cartoons like this

that is an autistic manga text collection

And you were saying?

Attached: e50.jpg (1084x1156, 309K)

What is this supposed to represent?

makes more sense than metallica forming (labeled) razors from the iron in blood, at least

And this explanation is wrong.

I think it's perfectly fine for a fan project. It aint real jojo of course, but the production value is great

Explain why Koichi's Stand took different forms during his story?

A Stand is a reflection of your empowered soul, Trish just probably needed to develop as a character

Araki did a very poor job at two things
1. perspective (made even worse in the anime)
2. drawing a female hand-print with defined nails
this is horseshit

>Trish just probably needed to develop as a character
lol

You're already at Part 5 and only now you're noticing that some of the stuff that happens makes no sense?

Not being a literal mute around the gang and actually facing the monster that BIG was to her is a development desu

>Explain why Koichi's Stand took different forms during his story?
Because it has multiple Acts which is clearly explained to us in detail.

its almost like characters use magic ghosts to bend reality to their will or something

Oh no I wasn't saying she didn't grow a character (she grows like a fraction of one) I was just saying that your comment towards how she got a stand was funny.

Who said it was only now? For all you know he could have been complaining about everything so far.

>drawing a female hand-print with defined nails
You really think that was what he was trying to do here, even though Trish's actual hand looks perfectly normal?

Attached: Spicegirltrish.png (444x803, 762K)

I'm disappointed that the anime spent so little time talking about how Doppio/Diavolo's transformation has historical precedent.
It's probably the weirdest bullshit science fact that araki has put in the series and it's always been my favorite because of that.

Im not the samefag

the hell are you talking about

Yes, because he draws the same shit when she touches stuff in the airplane right before awakening Spice Girl
will post pages in a second

Act 3 was an asspull and you know it. It went from powers revolving around sound to 'make something really heavy'.

Oh god, I remember this schizo

Im not the same-fag you were talking to, it wasn't my post
this
isn't me

He rhymed "three" and "freeze". S H IT user weren't you paying attention?

Attached: stardustcrusaders.png (720x540, 485K)

That's not what samefag means

schizo? Im just telling him I wasn't the same poster

>It went from powers revolving around sound to 'make something really heavy'.
It could do a lot of other things it just never did any of the other things
because araki

No, he draws a human hand here

Attached: handprint.png (394x412, 349K)

Which one is he?

>It could do a lot of other things
Name one time this is ever said

that's exactly what samefag means, samefag is the same. fag. I dunno what you faggots re-purposed the word into, but that's what it means
here's the page by the way

Attached: x18 (2).jpg (780x1200, 859K)

You can see claws on that handprint.

>those nails
>human
are you serious?

Attached: x17 (1).jpg (780x1200, 856K)

>You can see claws on that handprint.
>handprint
Exactly. A handprint. Not the chicken foot from the end of the train fight.

>It's probably the weirdest bullshit science fact that araki has put in the series
What about the rods?

>I'm disappointed that the anime spent so little time talking about how Doppio/Diavolo's transformation has historical precedent.
they haven't gotten that far yet

its the same stupid shit

I dunno there are maybe some contenders but for some reason that one always stuck out the most to me.
Have they not? They said like a line or two about it, so I just thought that was when it happened in the manga since I didn't remember 100% when it happened.

Nah, Polnareff brings that up when he's turtle mode
You have a while still

You can see the difference.

yeah, one is huge for no reason

>Araki went on record saying that he has bad memory and that it helps him to make jojo feel fresh and not restricted by its own story or conventions
>an entire thread of retards trying to justify Araki forgetting/changing something
Kinda missing the point of the whole show, arent we?

Hoo boy, never thought I'd get to use that one.

Attached: 1558724744859.png (378x594, 516K)

>show
>lel araki forget xD
seems like an excuse to be a brainlet

I seriously doubt that the point of the whole show is Araki forgetting stuff.

>Evangelion

Attached: 1547403167865.jpg (639x574, 217K)

He literally said that tho. Are you gonna argue with the creator of the fucking manga youre discussing?

He didn't
>literally
say that, retard, and considering he thinks worst Jojo is best Jojo you bet Im gonna argue with him

Por-nah-reffu
Dee-ah-voro

No. The point is not caring about it. It's secondary to the pure heart and passion that seeps through jojo. That's literally the only reason it's so good and captivating. It's its own thing with its unique style of writing

I bet you feel real stupid just about now

Attached: 529d86_6189560.jpg (1026x2459, 307K)

Yeah, I don't think that's the point of the series.

>It's secondary to the pure heart and passion that seeps through jojo.
yikes

I don't, but you should for using
>literally
like a 16 year-old girl does

Or I mean it's fine if you just wanna look at hot buff men. Whatever floats your boat

>lel gaymen meme
>more than half the parts gravitate heavily away from 80s buff style

The definition checks out. I used it correctly. Are you just out of arguments, retard-kun?

>retard-kun
Oh, boy. We've got a real clash of the titans here.

Keep seething over being the equivalent of a teenage girl in brain-power despite being a 20-something loser, brainlet

Someone got mad. Dont worry, mommy will be there with fresh hot tendies soon enough

Shush now, brainlet, the big kids were having discussion until you came in with your
>jus trun ur brane off bruh
autism and now you're parroting Yea Forums memes

In order for the snake to survive its creation it had to evolve antibodies that can resist Fugo's virus. That makes perfect sense. What's silly is that Giorno is somehow able to transfer the antibodies into him without dying due to having snake blood transfused into him.

>ywn be Trish's one night stand that she will never stop thinking about years later then one day contact you again this time for a stable relationship
Please just fucking kill me

Attached: 1536615973734.gif (400x225, 950K)

its ghost magic

That's a pretty weak fantasy to want to be killed for

So if Giorno created a snake at the bottom of the ocean it'd be a pressure resistant snake?

>not wanting to fill Trish with light

Attached: 1558744559531.jpg (684x684, 73K)

you can't resist pressure with antibodies

Oh wow i didnt know your reading comprehension was THIS bad. For future reference: finishing your SPED classes is advised before posting

In theory, yes.

don't chip a tooth there just because
>arocky 5get
doesn't get you through every argument about chinese comics

Dumb. Getting cucked by Trish is a much better fantasy.

I would rather see her get filled by dark if you catch my drift

As an addendum to my "In theory, yes" the way I'd see it is either A. The snake would instantly evolve to be able to exist at that pressure. or B. That would be beyond Giorno's life giving capabilities and the snake would simply die instantly.

>ywn be Trish's loyal servant who buys her anything she asks for

Attached: trish.png (705x771, 1.07M)

I'm honestly questioning if you can comprehend sentences properly. Go back to discussing how Spice Girl clearly left a giant fucking dinosaur footprint and how it was clearly established that Joseph has anti-vampire vaccines

mobius strip

>"bro Part 5 has great fights and stands!"
>GE does random shit once and ability never shows up again
>Mista makes a fucking grass snowboard to escape White Album
>Bruno cuts his heart in half and lives

It's a manipulation of energy, think of emerald splash.

Yes. Thanks for listing some of the great moments from part 5. The heart cutting scene was one of my favorites too!

All parts have ridiculous plot points or some things that are absolute asspulls but part 5 feels like to have them in every fight almost

I feel like that's just fights with GE involved. Araki really couldn't decide what he wanted GE's power to be.

>branelet pryd bruh...
nice

Ice fight was shit.
>let's calmy talk while my finger falls off and car is covered in ice
>oh shit my hands off now it's back on
>grass snowboard
>bullets can't penetrate but he got stuck on pole

Not even, Star Finger is just Jotaro bending the image of Star Platinum itself. Its similar to how Kak and Pol shrink their stands later on and is ultimately just a ham-fisted way of Araki making sure you realize Star Platinum is a hamon warrior in stand form and thats his zoom punch

You take real pride in overanalyzing a japanese comicbook it seems. Especially when it comes to the parts that dont need analyzing. Carry on tho. You need some excercise and reaching kinda counts!

I think regardless of whatever Star Finger was supposed to be, revealing it for the very first time at the end of a fight to get Jotaro out of an otherwise unwinnable situation was a bad move writing-wise.

>me branelit, braenliet prowd!1 wach owt wrld...
thats nice

The thing I dislike about part 5 is that I never found my self able to root for the team, I don't know about if others feel the same way but I feel like Giorno isn't the only one that doesen't have much personality, the one I found most interesting is Fugo and he was written off, Bruno is bland and I feel like the only redeeming qualities about Mista and Narancia is memes

>otherwise unwinnable situation
Araki could have just written Star Platinum to be strong enough to break the barnacles off himself in Dark Blue Moon or break the metal holding him down during Strength though
It was just a hammed up hamon reference he used twice in a row before curbing that shit and putting down whatever drugs he was doing

The one moment that really shines with Bruno for me is when the boss first kidnaps Trish. But overall I agree, the cast really could have used some room to develop.

The conclusion to Mista vs. Ghaccio is probably one of the worst, most ass-pully fights in the entire series, and it had very little to do with GE, most of the GE stuff used was sensible.

But Mista keikaku'ing like 3 steps ahead using knowledge he couldn't have possibly had (he had no idea White Album could freeze the air itself when he initially sets up his trap by ricocheting shots off the pole) and then somehow his best plan involves nearly killing himself with deflected bullets to force Ghaccio to stab himself very precisely. It was so fucking ridiculous, there were hundreds of variables that were impossible to plan for and any single one of them would have ruined the plan very simply and just left Mista dead.

>can create a snakae that can survive purple haze
>can't make anything more than short grass in white album's cold

Attached: 1436214853642.jpg (777x932, 58K)

>let's calmy talk while my finger falls off and car is covered in ice
Is that new? Pretty sure thats the case for most of jojo
>oh shit my hands off now it's back on
What
>grass snowboard
Correct. Thats a thing that happened in the fight. Good job
>bullets can't penetrate but he got stuck on pole
Did you fall asleep halfway through and wake up at the end? Half of the fight revolves around hitting the airhole on the back

I think it has to do with the way the characters are introduced, you always feel like an outsider to the group.

That's actually a really good point.

Woah i didnt are you to put your senior quote in here

>n-no u....fukc u branelits ries up...jus liek gaymurs....
uh-huh

For me that fight didn't feel like those characters planned that all out at all. Seeming like they were just running and gunning it the whole time. So for me it wasn't unbelievable that things worked out by pure luck essentially.

It's not even a hamon reference.

Ur mam lol

What the actual fuck are you two saying

>Did you fall asleep halfway through and wake up at the end? Half of the fight revolves around hitting the airhole on the back
Mista shot six bullets into it and he just blocked the hole off and they bounced off. Why did the pole penetrate?

>stretching limbs to reach targets out of range
>not a hamon reference
do you write off Star Platinum super-breathing Justice too?

Jojo threads, everybody

Ghiaccio used frozen air to block the bullets in reaction, but did not do the same for the metal spike because he didn't realize he was being nudged toward the broken pole

>b-branelit stronk! b-braenlet ovrcum..!
ohoho

Why didn't Mista just do the multiple bullet thing to White Album like he did with Kraft Werk?

He didnt get them in iirc. They started ricocheting off of the icicles in the air
>six bullets
Yikes

i want to fuck killer queen

Attached: Killer_queen_c345.png (515x723, 1.08M)

>First used by Zeppeli, the attack involves a Ripple breathing technique that dislocates and stretches the joints to extend the arm and give it greater reach while also using the same Ripple to dull the pain caused by the move.
Star Platinum does not do this.

Kiss me already

He tried it with the bolt when they were in the water.

?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 10.22.58 PM.png (990x936, 2.01M)

I'm pretty sure he meant six actual bullets, user.

Mista states that Giorno's message of spraying the air with his blood wasn't to show him where the ice barriers were so he could shoot him, but to give him the idea of creating the pole spike and blinding Ghaccio with own blood so he wouldn't see it and avoid being forced into the pole.

So before he even knew that the air hole had been sealed, he created a plan to stab him through the sealed air hole since he couldn't shoot him there?

Yeah, he extends his fingers instead

Yeah, without hamon. There is no connection.

I don't want to catch the retardation though

Page of them going in the hole.

Attached: va_color_v09_059.jpg (1560x1200, 1.13M)

Damn arent i a dummy. Still the guy need to breathe so he had to unlock the hole and i doubt he expected to fall backwards into a pole. He probably didnt even notice it

So you're just being willfully stupid? Because Star Platinum is representative of Jotaro's heritage which is heavily hamon based

I'll swallow a condom just for you. Your liquids are too risky for me to take in anyway

gross, how come normalfag retards always default to gross fag posting?

I wish Trish would permanently ruin my dick with her stand.

I presumed it was because he had to be exerting conscious effort to bring in air without the hole. Therefore during the moment of panic when he was blinded he wasn't able to do that & maintain gently weeps. Opening the hole.

Not my fault your writing skills are so irresistible

writing skills?

Yes, they were very good for a person with this many chromosomes!

sounding pretty autistic and bitter, user

It's called banter. You'll learn it when you finally get some friends

E-tier animals = animals that talked shit and tried to surpass humanity (Forever, Iggy, Bug-eaten).
D-tier animals = proper doggos and horses who know their place + animals that know their place and are MVPs from start to finish (Pet Shop, Coco Jumbo)

And I really don't see what's wrong with putting well-behaved animals above Giorno (the worst JoJo of all time) and Dio Brando (a pathetic loser in part 1). I put DIO in D tier, since he's at least a joke character once he gets a Stand. Not very entertaining, but at least something.

>implying that liking good characters makes you reddit
A reddit tier list would Pucci, Jolyne and Giorno in S tier.

Very based list actually

Trish has a second stand ability that allows her to turn into a dinosaur. Imagine if a stand like that existed haha

imagine if her stand let her become a dinosaur and lay eggs haha

This looks so much better than the anime.

Why?

Because then I would have no choice but to let her enjoy bigger and better cocks while I watched

koichi should be F tier, prove me wrong faggots

Koichi is only hated by incels who are jealous of the fact that a manlet like him got laid with a 9/10 babe.

Why did Araki forget that Prosciutto could age people almost instantly by touching them? He touched Bruno multiple times especially when they were hanging to the train. also Bruno almost fell of but latched on to Prosciutto by grabbing him with his stand, couln't Prosciutto do the same when he was falling?

Araki never forgets you brainlet. This was actually a very subtle reference to the war of 1812 but I guess it went over your head.

ITS ME
HOL HORSE

Attached: 10473198.jpg (618x560, 102K)

Yeah it did go over my head, what is the reference

why is he allowed to make trees grow while also turning bricks into snakes while also making people see the future? Shouldn't the things he punches just age rapidly and die/disintegrate

wait till you see his requiem

>erina pitied dio and pulled him into the coffin
>dio somehow got in the secret coffin compartment before erina
>originally the world had all of the jostar stands
>originally the world had all of the tarot stand powers
>Fugo left because he was too powerful
>Fugo left because araki felt bad with a betrayal twist

I want definitive answers, which are real, and which are "I'll just tell people my headcanon is real because of some made up interview."

Attached: images_41.jpg (450x432, 45K)

This is the only real one

Attached: C2T8_VNXgAE_30H.jpg (750x1073, 191K)

I don't understand this at all though, Fugo betraying was too dark but he had no problem with all the brutal fucking deaths in part 5, I found villains like most of Squadra, Squalo and Tiziano more sympathetic because they really cared for their comrades but they were brutally killed by Bruno's gang

I think the key here is the betrayal aspect, it's not like those villains were ever killed by their own friends.

JoJo's AU where Jotaro is a good father to his cute daughter

It's like Nico Tanigawa refusing to write bullying into story.
He didn't want to write friends betraying friends.

How "good" are we talking here?

Is there for her, takes her with him to Morioh (keep in mind, he originally only went there to check out Joseph's bastard and a HP photo), believes her when she gets wrongly convicted, spends time with her, loves like a father should.

There should be an AU where Avdol lives and helps raise Jolyne.

Did Araki plan to make La Squadra likeable and popular among fans or was it purely accidental

Probably accidental, unless we weren't supposed to identify with the main characters' views.

Attached: x10.jpg (780x1200, 855K)

>La Squadra
>likeable and popular
???

>Part 1: Power up (Will's Hamon)
>Part 2: No Power up (Joseph cheated his way to victory)
>Part 3: Power up (Star Platinum: The World)
>Part 4: No Power up
>Part 5: Power up (GER)
>Part 6: No Power up (Jolyne Died, Emprio took Pucci by surprise
>Part 7: Power Up (Tusk act 1 - 2 - 3 - 4)
S&W won't get a powerup

Cesar's blood bubble transfered his hamon to Joseph

Koichi isn't bad, but he is really too similar with most harem/wish fullfillment protag at that time and even borderline mary sue at some point, isn't Jojo supposed to be something different in the 90's ?

Josuke achieved Bites the Dust to save his younger self

That's josefumi

>Finish reading Part 7
>Love Johnny's story
>Read what happened to Johnny in part 8

What the fuck is Araki's problem?

Attached: 8adfcbc7865ec62f072925658fab59991ace9c85_hq.jpg (850x940, 235K)

Keep reading. Johnny is the main villain

Only Risotto is likeable.

no blood

The question is, will the villain get a power up?

Of course, all villains in the series get a powerup. Except diavolo.

Nice bait.

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAA

EPIC

Kono Dio da xD

>hey guys I have an idea why dont we all go in one or two at a time and die alone instead of gang banging GioGios team. It is not like we know there stand abilities and hey dont know ours or anything
La squadra were retarded

Soiboi post

>pesci 5 tiers above GioGio
Nice meme dude

They could have went all in at same time all with requiem stands and still would not be able to kill them due to plot armor

Pesci is your average male jojoposter

GE would just asspull some random shit.

WRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY

>"Hell to you!"
"Jolyne no!"

I think scenes where they just care for their team and want to get revenge for their team mates death is what people like them,
Formaggio raving about getting money from drug industry to immedietly reminiscing about Sorbet and Gelato is weird as it made it feel like the drug thing was just shoe horned in to make them be enemies to Giorno and Bruno's ideal, where it is never mentioned again and hitmans team goal was less about taking contorl of drug industry but just getting more money and respect which eventually just became Risotto avenging all the comrades.

Attached: c11.png (1010x1500, 224K)

I don't really get why people make such a big deal out of the "revenge" thing. It's not like it's uncommon for villains.

Tat WRYYYYYYYYYY cry was fucking sexy though

I'd love to see little Jolyne in DiU. She would've been 7 at that time. The perfect age to stir up trouble around Morioh and awaken to Stone Free towards the end of it all.

When they were first being introduced in the anime there was shitload of squadra posters but they died down with the members deaths
I think them being liked is partial to that but also a lot is just because Bruno's team isn't that likeable so Squadra who aren't that impressive look a lot of better when put next to them

Avdol should've fucked Jolyne.

so what are the odds we'll get a new op?

Very likely

It would change her life forever

we aren't. why would we get a new OP?

this may sound gay but i enjoy the jojo reaction mashups on youtube

it's a real shame the channel that had reactions to parts 1-4 got deleted.

It turns you on seeing all those black bulls, huh?

You just made me realize how awesome it will be when Stone Ocean gets animated and I get to watch them all react to Jolyne.

Hope we get a doujinshi about Jolyne getting blacked in the prison showers.

>It turns you on seeing all those black bulls, huh?
those are the new reaction videos. there was a channel that had parts 1-4 and they were really good, and mostly white guys.but the channel got deleted. the part 5 reaction mashups are a bunch of new people i dont like it.

oh my go-

Attached: bruh.jpg (480x360, 24K)

I thought the abs thing was because Zeppili put some hamon into Speedwagon for his protection but it ended up being used to heal him instead?

Attached: yakuza.png (500x282, 189K)

No, it was literally just his body heat

OI SOKO NO OMAE

den den dendenden
*cracks knuckles*

Then Majima joins the fight and fucks your shit up since you have no more healing items.

After that "the boy would later die of a cold" business it shouldn't have been too surprising

Imagine Green Day + Echoes Act 3

Why are jojofags so dumb?

Gay bimboified sissies

Act III represents the "weight of words", thematically it fits.

Act 3 ability is using rhymes to attack.

That sounds like some BS fans made up to try and justify Act 3

It might be, but then again, seeing subtext in Araki's autistic asspulls in why we have these threads daily.

Didn't Act III supposedly have other powers as well (Three Flee, Three Peace) or is that also fan dribble?

I'm 100% sure that Yea Forums has given more thought to Act 3's ability than Araki himself

A snake having to resist a poison is within reason so his stand does the magic trick to give it a reasonable conclusion. So we get a snake immune to a certain poison since it was created by pretty much it.

A snake just surviving the pressure of the ocean is way beyond what snakes can do though. Now, if it was a SEASNAKE that normally can´t live there, I assume the Stand magic would help and Giorno would create a Sea serpent that can withstand higher pressure. It's about it being reasonable within some crazy limits.

this is so fucking retarded, animals are usually called vectors, becouse they carry the illness but they are inmune to them, so they transmit easily to humans.

That is as retarded as using rats to combat the black plague becouse "they are inmune" to it

I'm 100% sure that Yea Forums has given more thought to this series than Araki himself

It's not poison

GE is literally the asspull Stand

Even before Requiem it doesn't appear to really have any limitations. He can make any kind of plant grow in any environment and it'll grow as he pleases, he can make anything into any kind of animal or even replicate body parts (like could he clone people if he wanted??)

Giorno sucks and isn't fun to watch because his power is so vague that there's never any tension, because even when he loses both of his arms he can still somehow reverse it and win

Fuckin' Hey Ya! is less broken than Golden Experience

Well alright, an organic virus. I think that's the gist of it, it worked well with Gold Experience because the virus is something related to life.

>skip to JJL
Not while Araki's still putzing around with it

nice thumbnail

>He can make any kind of plant grow in any environment and it'll grow as he pleases
Except when he tried to make vines during White Album it didn't grow that much at all.

>Fuckin' Hey Ya! is less broken than Golden Experience
Well yeah, Hey Ya doesn't do anything

I mean, that's what is officially said
But does Hey Ya! give Pocoloco suggestions, which end up working in his favor?

Even if his luck isn't a result of his Stand, clearly his Stand is tapped into his luck to some degree

It only gives him encouragement

It makes sense.
Act 1 = The sound of words
Act 2 = The meaning of words
Act 3 = The weight of words

I could swear there are situations where "a voice" calls out to Pocoloco and tells him what to do, maybe before Hey Ya is formally introduced

How? JJL takes place in 2011, Johnny would've been 139 - and we all know the Head Doctor is 89 years old

"It makes sense" but that doesn't mean it was what Araki was thinking

>Araki is such a shitty writer the fans have to fill in the gaps

Stone Free is the only good protag Stand

This but unironically

Do we even know who the main villain of Part 8 is yet?

Joshu

We all know Araki hates LGBT, and T is the only one still left (Anasui notwithstanding)

Attached: Tsurugi.jpg (451x842, 106K)

It simply wouldn't come in the form of a snake, but some animal adapted to living in those conditions. LIke the tundra grass sprouting due to White Album's effect instead of intended vines.

>B
Dio
>G
Pucci
>L
??

It's painfully obvious it's Joubin, but everyone's still in denial even if Kaato hasn't shown signs of knowing what the fuck a Rokakaka or a rocknog are (or doing anything at all really), some even think a random fuck with no development like the head doctor who came out of the blue is suddenly gonna be the main villain because he's strange and mysterious.

DiavoLo

>L
Scarlet Valentine

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-29-00-41-47-750_com.wuqinngen2.bbmanga.png (720x1280, 1.18M)

Kira is T.

We know "he" has no penis from the Hayato bath scene and "he" fully integrates into a male role after changing identities.

Then why could he only grow grass when it was cold?
Why could he not make a cold resistent tree or vine?
We can do that with genetic modification surely GE could??

What's even more bullshit is that Sex Pistols are just fucking floating around him blabbering and not deflecting back the ricocheting bullets which is their ONE JOB, could've been a nice defense game but no.

The only reason any of this goes in their favor is cus it's revealed in that Junji Ito-esque creepypasta ending epilogue that Mista has actual literal in-universe plot armor and it was actually faaaateeee all along and the chars are just basically robots with no agency following through. Such crap.

I mean Joubin is involved in the Rokakaka plot but he doesn't strike me as a villain, really

I thought that scene was implying Kira's dick looked different so Hayato knew he wasn't his real father

Based and trannypilled

Jojo isnt known for its strong writing

But she's bi

Attached: JohnnyPart8.png (750x753, 621K)

>and we all know the Head Doctor is 89 years old
>A villain that's 89 years old
You're off your rocker

Attached: 1541832107016.png (596x386, 134K)

I think it was to show that Ghaccio's cold is really, really cold - not absolute zero cold since that would be busted since nothing could touch him, but low enough that nothing could live there
I mean my dude froze solid exhaust fumes, that's pretty strong

Part 3's main villains was 122.

Yeah because we never had a main villain that was 120
Or ~120000

Yeah but this guy can't be 89 years old given the way he moves around, that's just absurd

Attached: tumblr_pqh7jubtfq1y9c8joo1_1280.png (943x1015, 892K)

hamon master

why do people like risotto nero so much
he didnt do anything

>he didnt do anything
>nearly defeated doppio with epitaph
>would've killed diavolo were it not for narancia ex machina
>all this while rocking a 9/10 character design

>nearly
>would've

That's better than everybody else in the cast including Polnareff, even Giorno without GER would get wrecked

Know what that actually doesn't make any sense? Giorno never meet Dio, so why is his battlecry are MUDA MUDA MUDA and WRYYYYY?

Vento áureo is a mistake

It's genetic

If Joubin doesn't feel like a villain to you, let me remind you he
>Didn't care about rock subhumans invading his house and potentially killing his family except for his wife and kid.
>Sent a gang of rock fucks after Josuke's head
>Doesn't care about collateral damage in general
>Is always throwing super villain monologues here and there

Let's not forget to mention how his own wife is now wary of him after she saw him shadily hidding a familiar-looking plant that gave her a lot of problems.

Shit you're right

Stand cries are just, in your blood, man. They're just a part of you the same way your cock&and balls are.

>would've killed diavolo were it not for narancia ex machina
You mean KC ''''time erasure'''' ex machina?

He's clearly using his ability to move around the way he does

>gappy

So that the audience can clap their hands cus they remember those lines, and not cus anything regarding Giorno has anything to do with Dio outside of a few fanservice references sprinkled about.

>Jolyne has never seen Jotaro fight
Holy shit why does she say ora ora dude???

you bet Jotaro ORAORAORA his wife.

>Jolyne has never seen Jotaro fight
Wrong brainlet

iirc she'd never seen Jotaro ORA before ORAing herself.

Nope. She saw him every day

She didn't have a stand, retard.

bruh
jotaro was absent for most of her life
And I don't think he ever fought around her at any point before SO, if she could even see stands before SO.

Jotaro ORAs in real life, retard. Go watch the Alessi arc.
He beat his wife every day when he was with Jolyne.

This, she was ORAing before Jotaro showed up

Attached: x19.png (780x1200, 1.77M)

If she can't see the stand she can't hear the oras either.

Jotaro literally says ORA with his human mouth

>Jotaro ORAs in real life
New headcanon: ALL stand cries are done by their users, not the stands.

He defeated Doppio and almost killed Diavolo. It was Narancia who defeated him.

But they are fucking done by the users... are you retarded or something?

He literally never fought at home since he wanted to stay distant not to endanger his family. Jolyne doing the Ora Ora makes as much sense as Johnny or Gappy doing it.

still waiting for his wryyyyy

Where can I make a based list like this?

He did, brainlet.

still waiting for his wryyyyy

Attached: G43.jpg (1774x1400, 1.3M)

What about Johnny?

He didn't, dicklet. Don't make me marry you.

What about them?

Killer Queen Shipopopo isn't done by Kira.

I never heard shipopo in the anime.

Because you don't have a stand.

He said chumimin?

>there are standlets browsing the same board as me

Based

Prove it.

Johnny makes as much sense as Jotaro since somebody needs to start the trend
Gappy makes sense because Josefumi was doing it, both in-person and with S&W

Attached: x21.jpg (1774x1400, 1.32M)

Then how did Purple Haze UBASHAA while Fugo was stuck in the fucking mirror dimension?

She knows his ora

Can't wait for when Animeonlies get to this shit

Attached: Dio_save_Giorno.jpg (480x480, 56K)

Attached: don't click.png (473x587, 604K)

You can't provide that as proof of the statement you're using to prove why she'd know his ora.

That's when he fights cyborg Polpo, right?

What's your stands name then, huh?
Faggot.

I just did. Deal with it.

Which Jojo girls are sizequeens?

He Ora'd as well

Attached: x12.jpg (1520x1200, 1.02M)

All of them except Holly and Narancia.

You were baiting from the start, weren't you?
Congrats it you were. Completely fooled me.

Yeah but who said the chumin

the sound of the barrier being opened.

No, the voice

Jesus'.

nope, it was Ta4 as well

Attached: x10.jpg (760x1200, 811K)

Ha ha ha, and make other animals (live or death) became dinosaurs

Based.

>Part 6
I wish there was more filler scene with FF like this one.
At least in part 7 he gave us Gyro's stupid jokes and songs, and plenty of cute little scenes

Attached: jolyneff.png (537x303, 291K)

more FF please

Attached: ec1.png (503x408, 448K)

White haired Fugo is so trash

The stupidest part is the long-ass explanation while Giorno is dying

Fugo is trash all around

Tusk act 1 also says chumin when it first appears

Fugo is one of my favorite characters. Ama

Attached: WC0zIJm.jpg (1366x768, 184K)

Why do you like him

PART 5 FAGS ARE SUBHUMAN

PART 5 FAGS ARE SUBHUMAN

PART 5 FAGS ARE SUBHUMAN

PART 5 FAGS ARE SUBHUMAN

Who's one of your favorite characters

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

He bailed out of the sinking ship of a plot, unironically based.

Attached: nice thumbnail.jpg (470x470, 70K)

I liked him from the start. I found his autistic spergs endearing. I like when characters snap and I like characters with mental issues. The anime only improved that with him throwing his shirt and autistically screeching being one of my favorite part 5 moments. I always found the fact that his stand is an extension of his character fascinating. Same with his relationship to the stand. PH is probably my favorite stand by itself so it adds to the whole thing. Also I've read PHF and I know it isn't confirmed canon, but it was so true to his character I can't help but consider is some extension of him. He only grew on me throughout the years first by the novel, then by a ton of his scenes the anime added. I really hope the extended epilogue will bring him back. I also hope for PHF OVA but I know this ain't happening. I don't get why people call him a "non-character" when he had a great presence in the part, even if he didn't have a lot of fights. I also don't get why people get so pissed about the traitor thing when it's true to his character and he's the only one that acted logically in the scenario

Attached: 1530621174828.jpg (351x545, 188K)

>fugo
>traitor
he wasn't the traitor.

It's Fugo! Also Johnny, Giorno, Anasui, Kira, Diavolo and maybe Weather and Polnareff. A bunch of minor villains too like Melone, Dolomite, and Diego (discounting the ones that I like mostly for their stands like Tubullar Bells, White Album, Biggie, Bohemian Rhapsody etc.)
Well yeah but you know what I mean

I wonder what became of Fugo.
Was he offed by Bossu for being with Bucciaratti's group at all? Was he spared? Did he join another capo? Was he hunted down for knowledge about Trish? Did he survive until Giorno became don, and what happened if so? Did new don Giorno come visit him all "hey thanks for not helping you dumb cunt, die forever" or all "hey I respect your opinion :)"?

>who's one of your favorite characters
>one
>names 11 characters and 4 stands
Cute brainlet fugofan

One of many. Probably in the top 3. What seems to be the problem?

Attached: x6.jpg (301x372, 64K)

I don't think Diavolo would risk coming up to someone like that, especially if he somehow knew Fugo wasn't traitor; at that point the only one still hunting for Trish was Risotto, and we don't know if he had the time to do that before he left for Sardinia
I think what Giorno did in PHF was kinda what he'd do, not outright offing Fugo but trying to see if he'll follow him or not - and if he'd die, well, tough shit

11+4 > 1, user :)

Diavolo busy doing other shit to even care about cheese boy

Thought I'd share my incredible taste while I'm at it :^)

You make good points but he could end up pulling a diego, jojolion aint close to finishing so anything could happen

I mean, they had express orders to not set foot on the island
And fugo ended up stranded on the island.
I think one timeskip is enough to off one unsuspecting fool.
I'd completely forgotten about Feedback. Is that canon?

By the way, this tier-list is based purely on psychical attractiveness.

Attached: 631B78DB-3174-4A3F-AED2-4321AF1E8CDA.png (1280x852, 1.47M)

>Females only
Pretty gay

Is Lucy Steel and the naked girl in Kira's appartment only girls to have nude scenes in JoJo?

>Mista has actual literal in-universe plot armor
Stop spreading this dumb headcanon.

>Joseph in S+ tier
cringe and bluepilled

>Erina that low
>Hermes that high
C'mon now.

PHF is in the 'it's not denied so it's canon' zone where you can decide that for yourself
And you're really underestimating how anal Diavolo is about not showing himself to others - and it's not like he'd kill for funsies, remember the maid when he sperged out over Trish's photo, given a choice he'd rather avoid confrontation

Why'd you put Jolyne so low? Bump her up a few tiers.

I wonder how did pre-anime jojofags felt like for the entirety of SBR during release.
I wish I had been into it then but I guess there weren't that many threads to begin with

>liking female characters in Jojo is gay
I know you’re not serious about that but compared to other male dominated series Jojo actually has quite alot of female characters.

He literally says it, user. It's all rigged bullshit.

Attached: 7.jpg (728x1088, 262K)

Unironically yes.

him surviving 3 bullets to the head and huge amount of blood flowing away from his head BEFORE Giorno got his healing ability is clear sign of that

>It’s not my time to die yet
Isn’t the same as
>I am now immortal

That makes sense.

>Is that canon?
Not at all.

The Stand was helping him hang onto.

>ultimate chad
>most redpilled JoJo (friends with Nazis)
Yeah no. Joseph is the ultimate based, chadpilled and redpilled JoJo.

Joseph is a tranny who gets ravaged by brown people.

If Joseph really believed in nazism, he would’ve killed himself after becoming a subhuman old person.

Desperate shitposts from incels jealous of Joseph's chad dick. Me and all my gymbros agree that Joseph is best JoJo.

Cuck desperately trying to get the final drip of precum from Joseph's feminized penis.

Jojo characters bleed heavily without major consequences all the time so that honestly was not a surprise to me, and No.5 deflected those shots to the brain anyway. It comes off as extremely lucky, which is kinda his character shtick but then that is completely diminished when revealed to be in fact, ACTUALLY part of some grand universe predetermined scheme, aka whatever the fuck the author decides will happen. So basically if they held him up as a human shield against bullets and blows later on, he would still survive exclusively out of that factor.

I wish Joseph would pound me with his chad cock.

From a narrative standpoint regarding events in the duration of the story, it is.

>So basically if they held him up as a human shield against bullets and blows later on, he would still survive exclusively out of that factor.
If his fate was to be used as a human shield, his fate would be to die as a result.

Not at all.

Joseph is my favorite jojo because he's a slut

Pathetic.
Based female poster.

I’m actually a sissy boi.

Nice try but you're not me. I am a girl

Attached: 39677FD2-B53D-49DC-A791-881AA46FC8E5.jpg (750x213, 106K)

BASED

Nice try cunt.

Attached: file.png (1388x470, 89K)

How? He is effectively immortal in the story. And every step the author takes will be coming up with contrived reasons he didn't die at this or that specific moment where consequences of actions implied he should've. While someone ''rigged to die soon cus fate.exe'' could slip on a banana peel and die and you'd think well that was dumb, random and served nothing to the character's arc, but no, you see, it was fated to happen so it's all excused. It's a terrible plot device to use in-universe.

Photoshopper BTFO by stacy

Roasted.

Yea Forums

Reddit

Nice

Reddit (Redditseph is a Reddit character)

Yea Forums

Cringe

Joseph represents EVERYTHING you Redditcucks hate.

Stop lying.

Attached: F0F02944-C75C-4D25-82B7-1F7E3C9D16BC.jpg (750x832, 302K)

>Redditor trying to convince us he likes joseph
0/10

Based and antiredditpilled.

>took him that long to edit his pic

Samefagging Redditor (phone posting + soiMac posting)

>everyone has to follow the thread 24/7
I’m on mobile, so I can’t edit the pic anyway.

Joseph dominates every poll for Yea Forums's most favorite JoJo.

KEK he admitted it
Confirmed

Joseph dominates every poll for reddit's most favorite JoJo.

>He is effectively immortal in my headcanon
Fixed.

Why does Joseph out of all jojos trigger you faggots so much
Wouldn't Jotaro fit the reddit criteria more for being le popular ora ora yare yare daze man?

Except he doesn't. Your favorite JoJo is Giorno, redditor.

Nope, Giorno = Reddit

Joseph dominates every poll because he's normalfag-bait incarnate

Jotaro is actually disliked by Reddit almost as much as Joseph, since Jotaro is also a chad and very muscular in Part 3. The only reason why they like Jotaro more is because he doesn't have sex with women (in his part).

Redditsoibois hate Joseph because he treats women like the objects they are.

Imagine actually being a reddit obsessed schizo.

He literally isn't. Most blacks and NPCs hate Joseph. NPCs and blacks love Giorno Giovanna.

>schizo
Fuck of reddit

Kys redditor

based

Thank you for proving my point

reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/comments/7vr8y7/jojos_bizarre_adventure_survey_results/

joseph is reddit's #1 favorite, jotaro is #4

Quick analysis

>reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/comments/5s2iu2/whos_your_favorite_jojo_and_least_favorite_jojo/

>appears most in "favorite"
Giorno
>appears most in "hate"
Joseph

HMMMM

No one cares about your doctored survey, redditor.