Obsession with asian culture

You aren't obsessed with Asian culture are you Yea Forums?

Attached: 25.png (1096x1600, 1.06M)

I kind of used to be. Not really anymore though.

Too much work and effort

oh shit, I forgot I still have 4 chapters of that manga to read.
thanks OP

I'm too apathetic to be obsessed with anything other than death, and even then it's mostly a distant yearning with no action involved.

What the fuck?

Attached: __phaleg_ives_phantasy_star_online_2_and_etc_drawn_by_asamura_hiori__08ec6549e167e83ffe46468a58f80fd (1000x1142, 668K)

I doubt that considering you're on here.

Well, I am Asian after all.

I'd sure like to have a family worth bringing honor to and a culture worth preserving, with lineage and ritual dating back thousands of years, to walk in streets that have been walked for thousands of years, to eat food eaten for thousands of years. You have no idea what suffering it is to be born an am*rican.

The most I have in terms of interest are the parallels between Japanese and Chinese folk paganism and Germanic, Slavic, Baltic, and Celtic folk paganism.

I also have plenty of interest in various migrations of ancient and prehistoric time periods especially the Scythian ones and I have interest in various Asian business and business theories.

no, becase I'm an asian.

For what purpose? European culture have superior magick that's enough to say.

Asian culture is cool, you should like it.

No, I prefer western culture.

Attached: D18LvuhVYAUaSFm.jpg (800x600, 122K)

nah, after reading about China's 996 and Japan salary men dying of heart attacks before reaching 40s I feel fucking great not living in those countries.

I like anime, manga and chinese food, thought.

I was pretty obsessed until I had to work with a bunch of Chinese manufacturers. plenty of nice people and the factories we worked with were actually pretty capable but the saving face/money as leverage/local politics thing is really fucking absurd. I honestly felt bad for the people I worked with at the factories. some of the stories they told about day-to-day bullshit they dealt with was just nuts.

Why? I already went through it. For most it is a phase that people grow out of. Anime is a nice introduction but eventually you find out that anime culture is totally different from IRL culture. Those who don't grow out of it grow out of anime and dedicate themselves to the culture. Its seems /jp/ and Yea Forums are related but are their own entities upon themselves.

What does any of that matter to you?

I wish there are more of that Marine Corp manga.

I am a little bit.
I have plan to end up working and living in Japan.

Attached: 1558527138945.jpg (574x514, 128K)

Is she supposed to be white?

I'm obsessed with china dresses.

Attached: __tachibana_rei_pani_poni_dash__a1d930724cd55ab22c629f3727707056.jpg (605x600, 278K)

She's supposed to be an amerimutt.

>american woman with yellow fever
How delusional. I love it.

No I hate it and I hate Asia. The only good thing are these awful comics that I wank over.

Being born American and white is the epitome of success. You don't know how well you have it.

>live in a shithole
>surrounded by brainless sociopathic shit people
>forced through gears of the industrial machine, everything they could package and commodify they did
>food is utter trash, even the produce at the grocery store is tasteless worthless trash
>surrounded by obese hogs, spics, nigs, and other subhumans all screaming for my blood while hobos trip in the streets screaming at the top of their lungs and i have to find a way to pay off five figure school debt with my shitty $20/hour job that barely pays rent in the city I have to live in to get that shitty fucking job in the first place
>entire existence is obfuscated slavery
>everything nice has been soiled or sold out
>inundated with garbage and feces to my knees every day
>live in a violent hellhole with brazil level crime and it's racist if you say a word about it
>hobo decides to mug and kill you? tough luck, fare better in the next life
>car driver decides a text message is more important than watching for pedestrians? enjoy the $600,000 hospital bill, hope you made friends with a few hobos while you retained use of your legs, your home is the gutter now
>but what are the kardashians up to??!?!?!?!
are you visiting from the 80s?

You have to deal with most of this shit in any country. Literally the only thing thats a uniquely american problem is bad food, but you guys are still better of than the UK in that regard.

My pengyou, I am also a big fan of chinese dresses