SSSS. Gridman

Spin-offs confirmed! Get in here bros.

Attached: D7fEUSmUYAAJB0q.jpg orig.jpg (1152x2048, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SSSS_GRIDMAN/status/1132614305457721345
twitter.com/SSSS_GRIDMAN/status/1132614486366478341
twitter.com/SSSS_GRIDMAN/status/1132615372949954561
barnnn.blogspot.com/2019/03/ssssgridman-voice-drama-episode-1212.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8vdDU11vQic
pastebin.com/WEYRg4cJ
d-techno.jp/teaser/Characlock/service/gridman/
twitter.com/IoryHamon/status/1076540067886202880
symphogear.blogspot.com/2017/05/symphogear-xd-website-updates-with.html?showComment=1494317761325#c3552536114614431199
reddit.com/user/SuperOniichan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Two brides for Yuta? What a lucky bastard.

Gay

For a moment I thought it was true, fuck you OP.

It is, though? They're doing a manga about the NGHS and a SoL manga about Akane and Rikka.

I hope yurihomos realize that the only reason why the yurimeme caught on is because some otaku find them more appealing than harems, where they feel like they're literally being cucked the moment there is any progress whatsoever.

>doesn't say that anywhere
Cool.

Yuuta's wives...he truly must be lucky

Hettards still seething. Hilarious.

Attached: 1472913333934.gif (480x270, 414K)

I feel bad for the Gridman staff, specially Amemiya. All they wanted to do was a modern retelling of Gridman with dope toku action and a nice and relatable story about how NEET behavior is bad and how there are always people in the world willing to help you. Tsuburaya has managed to strip all that away and is barely about toku at this point.

Well, Kengo might not care about the toku aspect seeing as all he posts other than the bike stuff is Rikka acting as a fashion model with the constant new clothes.

>I feel bad for the Gridman staff
Making this ED was 100% their choice.

Attached: 50938618.jpg (1144x1129, 161K)

Are we still getting an OVA or was that just the extra voice drama?

>implying anyone other than the director cared about the giant monster part

Attached: IMG_20190526_102644.jpg (2048x1450, 403K)

>I'm Akane's friend

Attached: 1557750487174.png (427x466, 109K)

Rikka x ? x Akane

Try to guess who's lucky

GRIDMAN SHOW 02 reveals:
>SENGOKU GRIDMAN manga in Shonen Champion
>2 Neon Genesis team mangas in Comic Alive
>ANOTHER Neon Gen & Akane manga
>TV series adapt in Shonen Jump+
>Novel "Another God" from GaGaGa Bunko
>Symphogear collab
>Stage Adaptation in 2020

>twitter.com/SSSS_GRIDMAN/status/1132614305457721345
>twitter.com/SSSS_GRIDMAN/status/1132614486366478341
>twitter.com/SSSS_GRIDMAN/status/1132615372949954561

Attached: D7favigVUAACJvX.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

I wonder

Attached: 1557740319043_0.jpg (1280x960, 268K)

Attached: D7fbpQDUcAApr4A.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1604, 103K)

Attached: D7fabx9UcAUg8J-.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

SENGOKU GRIDMAN.

Attached: D7fave5UwAA8faf.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

What even are these live shows about?

Attached: D7facfgUwAAUoQE.jpg orig.jpg (1920x3238, 1.48M)

Who is the first girl

HUMAN LOVE

This is pretty cool

The doujin ban debacle made it clear that Tsuburaya is completely out of touch with the current anime fandom, so it's legitimate to assume that all this pandering is Amemiya's and Trigger's idea.

And since this is all merchandise and side material irrelevant to the integrity of the actual show, who cares? Let them milk those dumb yurifags.

Attached: me and my bitch Akane.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

Thank you based otaku.

Imagine how fucking obsessed and consumed you must be to care so much about being the first person to comment on every single thread. Just for the sake of trying to harass and "troll" someone who doesn't even exist.

Imagine being so mentally unstable you spam threads constantly with the same exact garbage.

So what the fuck was that alarm shit all about? Been seeing official looking art of Rikka and Akane in a bunch of costumes so I'm guess it's related to that?

I wonder if you'll ever stop being so intensely mentally ill.

Attached: swish means baited.png (600x847, 181K)

S2 is just a matter of time. Akane coming back to Rikka to save the world.

Attached: 1519244708875.jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

No, you are never baiting anyone, because you're too stupid to fool anyone. You make more replies it totally than anyone else because you are obsessively consumed with trying to force your own "memes".

I just want a legit Hass x Utsumi romance manga. Is it too much to ask?

Attached: 016.png (840x1200, 627K)

Listen, they're straight, okay?

Tsuburaya still has to approve all the merch tho so they clearly know what's going on here. They won't stop because they finally have something Ultra related that's popular and sells.

>>Symphogear collab
Boy, you better not be lying to me because that sounds sick as hell.

Dude, chill. There's no need to be mad.

Doesn't look like Akane to me

Fuck these sluts I want my Alexis/OverJustice backstory.

?? what do you want from us, fuck off

here comes the succ

Attached: 1553550393159.png (1280x1198, 1.6M)

>us
Stop begging people think you're more than one person.
>mad
Stop being so psychotic and thinking that you "trigger" people.

>>Novel "Another God" from GaGaGa Bunko
No idea what it is about but the title make it sounds pretty interesting and rather plot heavy. I am just pissed it will most likely never get translated.

Imagine being this upset over an anonymous post on the internet.

Just curious, do you plan to spend literally your whole life doing this?
You know, being a massive retard and failure over the internet. Why don't you want to improve yourself?

Imagine being so mad and upset that everyone hates you that you have to reply to the same post three times all by yourself, and obsessively spam the same thing over and over in order to cope with reality by deluding yourself into thinking you "trigger" people.

I hope the manga show more of Akane's world before Gridman arrived. I want to see how shallow the world is and maybe learn more about Yuuta before he got hijacked.

>Imagine being so mad and upset that everyone hates you that
>everyone
it's only you though

Go dilate.

Imagine being so mad you have to reply multiple times to the same post constantly, because you've hinged literally your whole ego on trying to pretend you're more than one person over Yea Forums.

i hope the manga gives us a threesome with rikka, akane and y*ta, now that would be awesome

Based, here goes the chuu

Attached: 1557752388666.jpg (1280x1829, 389K)

Can you imagine if this was canon? This board would have a fucking meltdown.

Posting twice in the same minute does not make you look like more than one person.
Spamming the same thing over and over does not "trigger" anyone.
Changing your file names does not make you look like more than one person.
Destroying your own life to try and attack people over Yea Forums does not make you an "epic troll."

Can you imagine if you actually had a life and something else to do other than sit on Yea Forums 24 hours a day?

Dilate, tranny.

>a- anyone who tells me off for intentionally trying to ruin threads must be a yurifag!
Not that you don't spam crack yuri images all the time yourself. You're just desperate to shitpost in any way possible.

> I am just pissed it will most likely never get translated.
The voice dramas were translated, so, who knows, maybe someone will translate it as well.

Soon, hopefully

If there is a second season, hopefully it will be with a different cast of characters. Akane's story is over.

Attached: D5SqG7dVUAAYx0o.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 364K)

What do you consider a normal Gridman pairing then?

Hopefully you'll do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

trigger gonna get those bux

Attached: bait.png (620x877, 1.17M)

I am not consumed with shipping like you are. It literally doesn't control every aspect of my life.
Literally the only reason people tell you off is because you intentionally try to shit up every single thread with faked "shipping wars".

I asked you a question. What do you consider a normal Gridman pairing. And you are not answering it. This leads me to believe that you are just a buttblasted yurifag looking to derail these threads.

You are so spastic and fucking insane you literally can't even link posts correctly.

I did give you an answer, you just don't like it.

And as always, you're the only one who derails these threads because you're obsessed and consumed with trying to pretend you start "shipping wars" when in reality you're the only one who cares about that, and everyone else just wants you to stop spamming low quality shitposts.

Friendly reminder that Episode 12.12 of the voice drama, "The Return of Akane", introduced a new "Akane".

>>barnnn.blogspot.com/2019/03/ssssgridman-voice-drama-episode-1212.html

And yes, this shit is canon.

Attached: D3jFa5pUEAAXyto.jpg orig.jpg (1306x1080, 162K)

>Amemiya is now stuck making Gridman for the rest of his career
I guess in the end his dream of becoming this generation's Anno came true after all

Attached: 1540663713369.gif (480x270, 158K)

>I did give you an answer, you just don't like it.
No you didn't, you are dodging the question. And you are the only one ITT who got assblasted from other peoples ships. Now once again: Who do you ship?

>linking the garbage nigger "translator"
Yup, this post is by Austin.
As everyone who's actually read that knows, it's the same Akane. And the last lines literally couldn't make it any more obvious. Because they line up exactly with the anime ED lyrics.

Until he gets asked to do Shin Transformers.

No, you did get an answer. Like always, you're just too stupid to understand it.
And also like always, you're never making anyone "assblasted". You are blatantly shitposting and trying to cause problems. So you get told off for that. And because you want to delude yourself into thinking you "trigger" people you refuse to accept anything otherwise.

This thread was doing just fine until you showed up, faggot.

Woah.

I find it funny you talk about trying to dodge things when you got called out on totally missing the post you were trying link. Thus trying to play off how fucking stupid you are.

Gridman threads should be deleted on sight

No, the thread was not doing fine. It already had multiple spam shitposts by you.
You always try to claim that threads are fine with your spam shitposts in them. The only time you try to claim a thread is bad is when people are telling you to fuck off.

Trigger is so based.

Attached: 1539294602126.jpg (700x300, 152K)

>you were trying link
Try to get some sleep.

Yuriniggers need to be contained again
I fear the day yaoitards become this cancerous

>Yup, this post is by Austin.
No fucking clue who is austin, and I don't give two fucks.

Official art of a breeded Rikka. This is canon

Attached: 1558077682756.jpg (538x960, 112K)

>As everyone who's actually read that knows, it's the same Akane.
It can't be her, because if that were the case, it would ruin the whole finale of the show. Not to mention, she is like the polar opposite of Akane.

Imagine being so mad and mentally ill you make four posts in a row. All of the posts short and mindless spam. Never being able to address anything anyone says to you. Constantly being consumed with trying to force your own "memes".

>durrr it ruin the show
Don't you ever get tired of trying to force the same retardation? Even more so when no one at all ever believes you.

>she is like the polar opposite of Akane
She acts literally exactly the same. And you have no bases for saying that.

SIX posts in a row in this thread are all made by the same exact person.
Just imagine your life being so shit that spamming on Yea Forums is all you have.

So the akane we know has an ex-boyfriend? Wow........

I love pictures of Akane dressed up as a Kaiju.

Attached: 71824965_p0.png (820x580, 282K)

Are you seriously blaming other people for spamming? I think some self-reflection is in order.

Several ex-boyfriends.

At this point I'm not even sure who he's supposed to be now

Or you know, she was lying to fuck with Utsumi, because that's what Akane does. Lie to mess with people.
Because you can tell, just by breaking down the time of the series which we know, that Akane never dated anyone.

>Literally

>Literally

>Literally
>Literally

>Literally

>Literally

>Literally
What did he mean by this?

He's all of them

>every (gridman) thread
>hey anons what do you think about x?
>hmm yes, interesting. I agree.
>SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST
>please calm do-
>AUSTIN YOU DERAIL THE THREAD EVERY SINGLE TIME
>no, we wer-
>OBSESSED!!!!
If it wasn't something that has been going on for half a decade I would be sad but his lack of self-awareness really is impressive.

I don't think so.

No, everyone can easily tell who you are, because your posts stand out like crazy.
>playing obtuse and trying to fake "shipping wars"
All you.
>telling you to fuck off
Everyone else.

>blaming
No, I'm not blaming, I'm stating. Learn English. And you are spamming.

hey thicc butt boy, where were you last night in the madoka threads?
i missed you sweet cheeks
all me

And four more posts by you. No, seriously, how do you live like this. How do you not want to do anything else with your life.

Do you honestly think if you just obsessively spam and trying to lie that people will believe? Do you really think people can't read posts and think for themselves?

Will Yea Forums ever know peace from ACK's evil?

youtube.com/watch?v=8vdDU11vQic

Attached: 1558883355056.jpg (1902x920, 255K)

Only when he finally kills himself.

You don't know what literally means.

Oh no what have you done!

Attached: 1558063465241.jpg (1378x1705, 299K)

Ah, I see you are posting from a proxy now. Because you started using your over belligerent and obnoxious persona. When are you going to start pretending you're on a train to work?

Sure is funny how not once is six years has anyone at all ever actually gave a single reason "ack" is the problem.

its an evil which builds character
the kind like a videogame boss you play against - even though it's frustrating, retarded, and you want to smash them against a wall - you dont.
why?
because you love running circles around them and watching them act retarded
such is it with life that man enjoys suffering

>her face when she sees this thread

Why are all your posts so short? Oh right, because you're just trying to spam as many as you possibly can in an attempt to look like more than one person.

And you are the one who needed to die.

>just a mobage collab

youre unusually calm today

Why are all your posts so long? Are you trying to waste my time with pedantic and obfuscating verbosity?

yeah, lmao. like, she's watching at walking garbage

He probably got tired of being smacked by the mods in the first 5 minutes.

Oh look, you are replying to your own post again. And you are trying to pretend you're more than one person by typing without capital letters.

My posts aren't long. You just think they are because you're autistic, thus get scared and upset by words.

Why are all your posts so short? Oh right, because you're just spamming your pastas.

>lol xd i said lmao so that makes me look like more than one person!
Nope.
And you are replying to two of your own posts here. Seriously, get help. Your life is so fucked up.

Grindman Bikki?
Hibiki becoming new Grindman?

I'd rather talk about mobages than what else is going on in this shitpost of a thread. It's amazing that this guy has been at it for over half a decade at this point.

Attached: 1558883425302.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

No, clearly you must be a dullard if you think I'm intimidated by your English second language level vocabulary. You can't even address the issue of your pedantism.

>durrr if i call them pastas that meens i win and ur trolloloed xdd
Nope. And as always, you are the one who always repeats themselves. Which is why you always get similar replies.
How many different things do you think there are to say at your "durrr yuta lucky yuta lucky yuta lucky" spamming?

im proud of you for not raging like usual and going full schizo
teneo verbas laude tibi

Reminder that there wouldn't still be Gridman threads if it weren't for ACK.

Here user, have a snack.

Attached: rikka2.jpg (834x1236, 73K)

I mean, when you post the same shit over and over again, you should expect similar replies.

Yuta lucky!

uh oh hes breaking out caps
please calm down, take your meds or whatever

>She acts literally exactly the same. And you have no bases for saying that.
Did you even read the translation at all? Also, are you the same faggot that ruins every single Gridman thread? You know, the yurfag?

Don't mind me: just posting on topic

Attached: 1556724767954.jpg (2306x3984, 1.9M)

Yuta being lucky is a canon fact. Deal with it tranny.

OC for the manga. Her name is Kudzuki Hime and apparently Calibur is lending her one of his swords for some reason.

Watched the show going blindly after reading so many cracked up threads expecting either some explict hetero or yuri romance between the leads, got neither of any kind in it, why shippers are so obnoxious?
If people behind this work would want to have any pairings they would make it happen in actual work already.

teneo verbas laude tibi

I truly wonder what's the symbolism behind that donut.

Same.

Attached: D4g7sNmUcAAKQi1.jpg orig.jpg (1046x1300, 148K)

In your eyes, when are gridman threads fine?

No, we'd just have the occasional good thread, instead of this daily spam.

Attached: 6 - 001.png (1405x2000, 308K)

maybe it is all akemi and im just retarded for believing otherwise

>why shippers are so obnoxious
It's literally just one person and the retards that keep baiting him.

Rikka's armpits.

>why shippers are so obnoxious?
In this case it's mental illness.

can't be, because that would mean the obsessed mass replying shitposter would be me

Akanegon is cute. CUTE!

Attached: 6 - 007.png (1405x2000, 323K)

this calm ack is actually somewhat convincing
who knew not spamming 100 replies in your comments, spamming like a braindead retarded, makes you look good?

>When they are discussion about the actual series, and on topic images are posted, no passive aggressive attempts to attack people, and no spamming.
Pic related is a shot from the series, is this fine?

Attached: cute couple.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Just like you're upset by posts that have too few words?

>this calm ack
lmao what?

Where's the giant "reminder that all of these posts are made by the same person with multiple IPs" post?

It's one guy who was about 300% sure it would be a canon yuri end and now is dealing with the aftermath of disappointment.

holy shit he just said 70% instead of 100%
what did you do to my ack?

Soon.

fuck, this means more schizo
akanegon is adorable

Attached: illust_71862305_20190525_084318.png (1495x2071, 2.95M)

His arguments are usually right, but his autism ruins it completely. Because he ends up doing this

based

Being this obsessed is unhealthy.

He only does that after his first few sets of posts get deleted and he needs to rereply to everyone in a single post. Just wait until the mods get off their lunch break.

After he gets banned for the first time.

shut up faggot

>No, because that image is you trying to passive aggressively attack people.
If you manage to convince me as to how I'm harassing you with that pic, I will stop posting it.

I think he snaps after his first posts get deleted and he's banned. The he goes full schizo

I love how ack not acting like a retard is enough to derail the entire thread

but what do you gain from it?

Can we all at least agree that Yuuta has good taste? Those thighs are worth dying for.

Um, mods?

Attached: literally_every_gridman_thread.png (763x1100, 567K)

>more Gridman art
Please do

Attached: __takarada_rikka_ssss_gridman_drawn_by_cut_bu_kunn__6d47c6aea8843e779a7ac3b87f9ea131.jpg (747x936, 115K)

This is perfect.

Take that shitty meme to

Will Takeda Hiromitsu finish this doujhin?

Attached: 002.jpg (1280x1799, 467K)

Attached: 1542677381926.png (389x410, 147K)

ugly bastard is a shit meme and waste of effort

kek this is now the obligatory OP image

What do you want from the next Gridman products?

Attached: 1546152096710.jpg (987x1455, 925K)

3... 2... 1...

Rikka's cute hands

More Yuta x Rikka

Fuck off retard.

Imagine having sex with these two. Rikka sitting on your face, Akane sitting on your dick, while they kiss each other.

Ack. thats amazing

Roger that

Attached: 1556878941224.jpg (1444x2048, 181K)

More girls, more robots and more Gridknight

Attached: 1544300256608.jpg (636x452, 89K)

Woah, that's hot.

>What do you want from the next Gridman products?
A cool female Gridman who gets her own harem.

>female Gridman

Attached: DrOsMDCUcAAn1ND.jpg (1980x1980, 297K)

I hope his next sketch book is made to look like a fashion magazine.

So the Symphogear collab is a real thing.

Why does Tsubasa copy Shirabe

If Biki was the Gridman both Akane and Rikka would be hers.
She's manlier than Yuta.

Why was Alexis so great?

Would Miku approve of her having a harem?

Attached: 1558692083841.png (428x620, 197K)

Probably not. Box cutter stabbings would ensue.

Actual Gridman stuff. You know, the guy the show is named after, that people don't seem to care about.

Attached: 1551911211996.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Yes, please.

Yuri and kaijus.

Attached: 72234921_p0.png (600x847, 297K)

Dat ass

To get rid of any form of shipping.

He's like your dad but cool and dresses well.

Attached: 1551465399778.jpg (719x1280, 514K)

Based.

Cringe.

Akane is cute, and beautiful, and my wife.

Attached: b517754820ea22eb1bd03f62a12bf8414.jpg (1958x2553, 785K)

More drawings from this artist.

Attached: 74186560_p0.png (600x839, 257K)

Here is the latest one. She will probably keep doing Gridman comic for a while.

Attached: D7bQy13UcAApwEm.png (600x839, 278K)

So the theory about some of them having real life alter egos and that Akane modelled herself after a real person seem to be true. I just wonder why that girl appeared in the Akane-world after she has left. Maybe she kinda left the "body" behind and gave it it's actual personality (back).

Amemiya is the one writing retarded high school fiction. The show could've easily used less focus on boring main protagonists and more on wonderful SSSS

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 30 [1080p]-00h19m20s619t.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

Attached: __shinjou_akane_and_yukine_chris_senki_zesshou_symphogear_and_etc_drawn_by_yoshi_tama__e5047a5b1a876 (850x1000, 118K)

>So the theory about some of them having real life alter egos and that Akane modelled herself after a real person seem to be true
It's not. What happened here is that Akane took over the body of this girl, like Gridman did with Yuuta.

Literally all me.

I want to bully her

don't bully retarded kid

Attached: adorable akane.jpg (269x276, 16K)

>Yuta taps this
It's only fair to be honest

>the cooler Gridman
Yep.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] SSSS.Gridman - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.08_[2018.12.15_17.17.55].jpg (1920x2907, 2.1M)

Isn't Amemiya the yurifag who wrote a spinoff LN about Rikka's gay friends before the show aired?

He is. Despite his obvious directing talent he seems to have the same problem as Ikuhara, being a fucking yuridanshi even if it makes his works worse.

Where do these come from?

Imagine all the suits we gonna get in 2020. I am moist just thinking about it.

Attached: Cute-Anon.jpg (327x899, 168K)

You ever just get married to the idealized version of yourself that created you in a simulation?

pastebin.com/WEYRg4cJ

Don't mind me, going to delete this post afterwards. It'll help explain things for people who aren't in the know yet.

>Rikka's gay friends
Akane's. Hassu is anything but gay.

Wrong, that's actually Akane. Akane has unique eyes, like all humans in the computer world. Yes, that means Rikka is human as well. Because her mother is from the hyper world. So she brought Rikka to Akane's computer world. Everyone who's not originally part of the computer world has a multi colored eye. Anti, Anosillus II, Akane, Rikka, etc. Hyper world residents have yellow eyes. Rikka's mother, Alexis, Gridman.

If that "new" Akane was being possessed originally, she would have had different color eyes, like when Girdman takes over Yuta. But in the voice drama they say she looks exactly like Akane.

Attached: 509851205.jpg (4600x6400, 2.72M)

One is old official art for a brand of cookies in Japan. The other is from the alarm clock app.
d-techno.jp/teaser/Characlock/service/gridman/

People have started to sub the Akane and Rikka sleep over parts.

Attached: 74382101_p0.jpg (1060x1500, 611K)

Does anyone have a list of characters and the Transformers toy they're based on?

dear diary...

Attached: 1540188380970.jpg (3600x2400, 2.05M)

>Yes, that means Rikka is human as well.
Nah

>Hyper world residents have yellow eyes. Rikka's mother
dude, no. She is made based on the stuffed Midori doll Akane has in RL, who has yellow eyes, which you can see in the final episode. Mama isn't from Hyper World.

Cool, thanks.

Hi

Great argument. I'm sure both Rikka and her mother's eye colors and just totally random choice.

Attached: 0027.jpg (2424x3505, 2.9M)

Rikka is a compoid.

Weird, because the director himself said it's an important detail.
twitter.com/IoryHamon/status/1076540067886202880

You stating that doesn't make it true.
I'll take the word of the director, the offical guide books, and common sense.

Attached: 0022.jpg (2426x3505, 3.7M)

This is actually the best collab to happen since that schizo also hate the Symphogear mobage for pairing his ship "wrongly".
symphogear.blogspot.com/2017/05/symphogear-xd-website-updates-with.html?showComment=1494317761325#c3552536114614431199

>Akane has unique eyes, like all humans in the computer world.
Yes, because she's possessed by Akane, like Yuuta/Gridman.
>Yes, that means Rikka is human as well.
Rikka has a dash of pink because she rapresents Akane's original self.
>If that "new" Akane was being possessed originally, she would have had different color eyes, like when Girdman takes over Yuta. But in the voice drama they say she looks exactly like Akane.
Nobody in the show ever mentions eye colors. You shouldn't assume that they are able to tell.

Do you have the rest of that (I assume) artbook, user?

Rikka was secretley pregnant, canonically speaking

Attached: 1558352699637.jpg (2632x4176, 1.94M)

Eyes are specifically a plot point. The director said so, and it was even mentioned in the series itself.
>she rapresents Akane's original self
Not even a little. I hate explaining simple things so much.

>you should assume the characters are all color blind
No, that's stupid.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] SSSS.Gridman - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.07_[2019.05.26_10.53.45].jpg (1687x949, 446K)

Damn, Yuuta is a stud.

Is this show Yuri?

It's the guide book with character info, plot explanations, etc.

And I'm not sure if the full thing was ever scanned.

Attached: 0026.jpg (2432x3505, 2.66M)

No

Attached: DrFehKaX0AI2LW0.jpg (840x1004, 88K)

Yeah, this It's not a yuri show. It's a toku show that just happens to have yuri in it.

>Eyes are specifically a plot point.
Nobody denied that. I hope you realize that your argument doesn't have internal logic. For starters, you didn't even mention how Borr has a dash of yellow in his eyes, while the other 3 don't. Then, why would the daughter of an hyper agent have pink in her eyes? Why pink? The choice of pink logically points to a relation to Akane.
>No, that's stupid.
As stupid as a world where everyone has blue eyes, but nobody notices that a couple of oddballs have red and yellow eyes? Doubt it.

>Nobody denied that.
You literally said "You shouldn't assume that they are able to tell [what are colors are]". You're backpedaling already.
>Nobody in the show ever mentions eye colors.
They do, and I posted screen shots proving otherwise. Why didn't you admit you're wrong?
>everyone has blue eyes
Wrong. And posts you've replied to already have shown as such. You're not even reading or looking at examples. The normal people of the compute world have a verity of eye colors.

>Why pink?
Because it's in line with the color scheme of the Transformer she's based on. Same reason she has the orange bird on her scrunchie.

>You literally said "You shouldn't assume that they are able to tell [what are colors are]". You're backpedaling already.
No? Amemiya saying that eye color is an important detail doesnt in any way imply that the characters themeselves can tell. It's important to the viewer.
>They do, and I posted screen shots proving otherwise. Why didn't you admit you're wrong?
What do you think Anti was saying there, exactly? Why do you assume that he was referring to their color? The color never changed through the show.
>Wrong. And posts you've replied to already have shown as such. You're not even reading or looking at examples. The normal people of the compute world have a verity of eye colors.
No? Normal people have blue eyes, only the handful of hyper worlders and kaiju have different colors.

Yes. Not so much Yuri as a genre, but definitely Yuri in the sense that romance between girls is an essential aspect of the anime.

Attached: 1532024438994.jpg (4091x6067, 2.07M)

This post has an image that shows examples of all the different eye colors. Hass has indigo eyes, Not!Ritsu has brown, Ramo has brown eyes. etc etc.
I'm done talking to you. You are clearly being dishonest on purpose.

Do keep in mind this only applies to the anime. Actual Gridman has no yurishit.

built to ride faces

Attached: 1540732881393.webm (854x480, 534K)

>the last Gridman thing was back in the 90's
>Tsuburaya never used the IP until SSSS.Gridman
>now they are using the anime to do a shit ton of collabs
>barely any toku shit

funny how they said no when amemiya asked them for a Ultraman anime and let them use gridman instead but now they are using gridman a lot more

But Alexis said she's a compoid, same as Yuta, Utsumi, et cetera.

Attached: 1541301662172.png (516x720, 466K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] SSSS.Gridman - 05 [1080p]-0007.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

How does she ride a face?

This sums that “friendship” up really well

Hey bitch, the yurifag gym is two blocks down

>not imagining yourself as the bench Rikka is sitting on

>looking at the viewer

Yuribros... we lost

Bait aside, have you never seen wedding pictures before?

>viewer is Yuta

Attached: 1558272353613.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

>not imagining yourself as the swimsuit
Get on my level

Attached: 73126917_p0.jpg (4079x5757, 751K)

based cute akane reading the newspaper poster

That's a magazine. It literally says so right there.

So? Why do you think Alexis is infallible?

i'm an illiterate and never watched the show, so i wouldn't know

Shut up

Attached: 1545516135670.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Welcome bACK.

All me.

That ass needs to rest on my face firmly

I miss redmanposting.

Imagine your life being so fucking disgusting that shitposting on Yea Forums is literally all you have.

Like, Austin, you copy and paste posts that have been directed at you, and then spam them at random people in random threads trying to pretend "ack" is doing it. Everyone can see how retarded you are and that the posts don't follow any context in the way you are using them.

Ok, this is epic.

I said SHUT UP

Attached: 1544390957579.jpg (1200x1062, 150K)

Wow, !Akemi is so epic, he triggered you so much. Ack is so buttblasted.

When you stop being fucking consumed with shitposting and spamming threads I'll shut up.

Is this the power of reverse N.O.?

GET THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1544905374665.jpg (3996x1066, 1.48M)

Attached: 71964877_p0.jpg (1920x1080, 990K)

wtf why did you quote all my posts

Stop quoting my posts, sperg.

Just suck his dick dude, no one will blame you.

Sandwich anyone?

Attached: 1558276278108.jpg (990x1200, 212K)

Oh god I wish I was Yuta

Yuta is a sissy fag, he will never score.

CLENCH YOUR TEETH RETARD

Attached: 1540757276162.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Bro take your meds and calm down

If ACK was a monster designed by akane which one would he be and why?

Attached: 1350174032638.png (544x468, 204K)

Attached: 74208534_p13.jpg (690x980, 437K)

you were saying?

Attached: *grabs you're waifu's ass*.jpg (2480x3508, 887K)

I like sandwiches

special doggu

Add my post to the combo

Rikka belongs to Yuta.

That's gridman, not Yuta.

Yuta is Gridman

Not really.

Would you guys still like the show if it were like pic related?

Attached: DqnodjOUUAAIqQe.jpg (929x1200, 180K)

all me
impressive

Attached: it begins.jpg (1731x927, 102K)

FUCK OFF

Attached: 1545512785345.jpg (422x356, 28K)

Did she step on him? That'd be so hot.

it would seem way gayer

no.

Attached: 1558388550759[1].png (1088x1538, 625K)

post good art at least

Attached: 71545911_p0.png (1250x1250, 997K)

he was so calm earlier too

daily reminder

Attached: 1550188687779.png (2200x3000, 664K)

im geniunely curious, do you think the man that shall not be named, who starts with an a, is also behind the raildex threads?
because raildex has more crackships in it than any other series on Yea Forums, and they are brought up fairly frequently too -
some of the blatant crack, as in romantic couples never to happen in a million years, blatantly meeting your standard of "disrespecting the author's world":
kamikuro,
kamindex,
accelkoto,
accelorder,
misamisa,
misakuroko,
misaten,
kamiharu,
etc, etc, etc

i'm genuinely curious to your answer.

The (((man))) you are referring to is a hardcore yurifag, and only gets assblasted if the crackship is going against his percieved OTP(which is always yuri). Seriously, try posting some het crackshit like ochako/bakugo. He won't care at all.

I think the ack from before was an imitator.

Wait, it got a shonen jump adaptation? Is that what it is?

No, seriously, what the fuck went so wrong with your life that made you this way?

>disrespecting
!Akemi, you fucking brain dead retard. You are literally the only person who uses the word "disrespecting". It's so fucking obvious it's always you doing this because you use this retard word. No one said the characters are being "disrespected". They are being DEGRADED. As in, lowered in mathematical value.

Fuck, I hate how genuinely retarded you are. You understand literally nothing.

>bumped both threads at the same time
Imagine being this fucking consumed and obsessed with your own shitposting.

>d- durrrr if you link more than one post it mean ur not calm!!!!
Seriously, what is wrong with you.

My mother died when I was young and my father molested my little brother while I had to watch, later he was convicted and as of now remains in prison.
You think you know hate?

Sorry

Too bad you didn't die when you were young. Then these threads would be drastically better.

Epic

Just kill yourself already.

No u

I'd like it if Yuuta was a girl but the others were still girls. Not because of yuri, just because they would all be hot.

You're the only one with a real reason for killing themselves.

Based Yuta

>xddd lol i trigger u by saying yuta lolo look how epic i am!
No.

Akane has such a cute girlfriend!

SEETHING and COPING!

>mass replying
u mad bro

Why would anyone be mad over your life being a massive failure?

imagine having sex with him

>mass making posts
Why are you so mad, !Akemi? If you were calm you wouldn't be trying to trigger other people by spamming posts.

Imagine you finally killing yourself so no one has to deal with you anymore.

bro you ok?

Attached: 1542585898523.jpg (882x1254, 92K)

Keep projecting. Everyone knows you quit scanlating yuri doujinshi just so you can post more at Yea Forums.

>!Akemi claims he "trolls" "ack" because "ack" is "schizo" and thinks that everyone is !Akemi
>literally nothing in reality can convince !Akemi that he's talking to more than one person
Do you not see how much you stand out and how stupid you are?

And of course, you're still so fucking retarded that you can't understand anything. You never made anyone "quit scanlation". The person you are talking about said they were no longer going to update the word press. Because literally all you, !Akemi, did was shitpost and spam on it.

>gets btfo
>cries
>replies to everyone with the notion they are the same
>h-haha they are triggered now xd
if talking won't resolve anything perhaps inflicting some pain will

Attached: 1420911043435.jpg (498x482, 69K)

>shitpost and spam on it
Disable the comments if such problems arise. But of course, since you are a braindead yurinigger, that thought didn't cross your head.

How did anyone other than you get blown the fuck out, !Akemi? You get proven wrong and outed literally every single time you try to samefag.
Because a mentally ill horse fuck mod deleted posts? Yeah, everyone can still see deleted posts anyway, so that doesn't matter.

You, !Akemi, LITERALLY CRIED over having no friends and everyone hating you. THAT is getting blown the fuck out.

Nah, because people other than you were commenting on the site.

>refused to address anything at all about what an insane hypocrite he is
Thanks for always making it so obvious who you are.

Why aren't you mass replying now?
it's as if you doubt your own insanity in which case that makes you a larper

Just curious, !Akemi. Can you give a single actual valid reason why anyone shouldn't think you're samefagging?

For ten years this site had no issue with telling off shipping cancer from tumblr like you, but now all of sudden, as soon as you got here "EVERYONE" acts just like you?

wanna talk to my friends?I'm honest, post any of your shitty platforms you use to communicate privately and i'll hail you.
Don't make me call your mom.

!Akemi, why do you get so ass hurt that people can easily tell who you are if you never even try to hide it? No one "mass replies", stop being obsessed with your own made up word.

People only link all your posts once the single replies get deleted. How do you fail to understand things so fucking simple.

>someone linking all my replies is insane
>me making 300+ posts all by myself in a single thread is 100% sane
Mentally ill.

So you would rather stop scanlating because of one spastic rather than turn off the comments? Sasuga ACK.

Nah, I don't feel like talking to drones you got off Creg's list to pretend to be your friends.

Want to know why it's so obvious who you are?
Because you do LITERALLY NOTHING but cry about how you're called a samefag.

the strong submit to the weak

I know for a fact you've been told this before, !Akemi, because I've seen the threads.

Someone not updating a blog does not mean they are no longer scanlating, you stupid mindless fuck.

I hate how genuinely brain dead you are.

Yeah, if you cry about having no friends you are pretty weak.

Then post your most recent release.

you seem pretty bootyhurt, negroid

>your
You LITERALLY can't cope with reality and accept that more than one person has a problem with you.

When you prove everyone who tells you to stop ruining threads is the same person I'll post "my" recent releases.

No I don't. That's just what you tell yourself. Because the only way you can cope with how awful your life is by deluding yourself into thinking you make other people have awful lives.

There is literally nothing that will convince you're not "triggering" anyone because this is all you have.

you seem pretty bootyhurt, negroid

See

>When you prove everyone who tells you to stop ruining threads is the same person
I'll do that when you prove that all the posts you are replying to are !Akemi.

Already done. And proven in this thread.
The site, and yuri threads, were fine with being against shipping cancer until you showed up.

Ten years worth of posts were no one at all acts like you. Then suddenly all of that changes in a literal day? Nah.

I don't know what's going on, but I like kaijus.

Attached: 1534173134671.png (370x320, 38K)

>The site, and yuri threads, were fine
Yuri threads were never fine. Yuri was always infested with crackshipping cancer. It's just that you are slightly more delusional than your average yuritard.

>Already done. And proven in this thread.
citation needed
>The site, and yuri threads, were fine with being against shipping cancer until you showed up.
I am always here.
>Ten years worth of posts were no one at all acts like you. Then suddenly all of that changes in a literal day? Nah.
nonsense

BASED kaiju poster.

Retard.

But why no series for Homeless Kaiju Girl and Edgy Knight boy adventures?

Attached: 1497671234329.png (212x172, 23K)

Why do you always reply to the same post multiple times even though everyone knows you're samefagging?

>citation needed
Previous posts and the post you're replying to.

>I am always here.
Now you are, sadly. Not before.

>"ack" is something only said in the past 5 years
>people have been telling off shipping cancer since the site was made
>no one in the first ten years ever said "ack"
Following?

Reminder the only reason why GRIDMAN get so many "rushed" announcement and new contents was because PROMARE flopped, hard

TRIGGER damage control

Attached: 1558343980060.png (1207x754, 305K)

>gets BTFO
>r-retard!
The absolute state of yuriniggers, everyone.

If i wasn't here before Why did you assume I was.

Oh shit, now THK is here too.

>PROMARE flopped, hard
Good

No one assumed you were here before, !Akemi.
Why do your English skills and reading suck so bad.

So Yea Forums, canon materials only (anime, voice drama, creator's words), is Akane straight? Is Rikka straight? Genuinely curious since I only watched the anime and the threads are full of shit I can't confirm anything.

ebin reversal m8
you will prove to be a most satisfying meal

Based noseful creature poster

Isn't Rikka supposed to be representation of Akane's true self given form in the virtual world

This is the weirdest popular ship I've ever see

Do you honestly think you're going to get a straight answer out of these threads, where !Akemi is obsessively shitposting every single second of his life?

If you want a real answer, think for yourself a bit.
The directly specifically stated that the posters in the nurse's office are important.
The LGTB poster shows up twice.

Make a guess.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] SSSS.Gridman - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.09_[2019.03.03_05.21.44].jpg (1687x1898, 1.14M)

They are straight, but if you mention it in any thread, it will end up looking like this one.

how is promare expecting to appeal to fujos with that MC design

There's no cute girls in promare, ofcourse it flopped

Yes they are straight But Rikka is a bitch and Akane LOVES Yuta.

>xddd lol i trigger u by pretend they same person
No, you just get mocked for being retarded.

Must suck getting blown the fuck out so hard literally all you can do is shitpost to try and harass the people who hurt your feelings.

>The directly specifically stated
Are you having a stroke? Is it finally time for you to get institutionalized?

I can't help but laugh at how a E-RP furfag pedophile has become so genuinely consumed with shitposting in these threads and trying to pretend he's an "epic troll" on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1452068574592.png (1920x1080, 313K)

It's great how many details like that there are in the show. It'd still be Yuri even without the posters, but they're a very nice touch.

>There's no cute girls in promare

Attached: DyGq6jmVsAEw6YY.jpg (1200x674, 104K)

I wish Alexis would fuck me

These kind of popular shows will never be upfront about making a Gay ship canon, it'd upset the average self-inserting Otaku and that would be suicidal.

>thread is getting double-teamed by ACK and THK
>it's still up
Gridman was a gift

you are so qt
is it bad that i want to gag you and furiously impregnate a lesbian forcing her to admit that dick is superior?
where have i said that

I just want to talk about about toku, man

/m/ would be more suited to you then, these thread are eternally haunted by ACK and his baiters.

Is that 3d tranny and 2d tranny?

this thread in a nutshell

Attached: Trolling101.png (1000x872, 22K)

Most shows don't even dare to make any ship canon, regardless if it's gay or het. Fuck otaku and their selfinsert shit.

Just go to ano-
Oh wait, he's also shitting up the thread over there.

Attached: D7arDIPUcAEmKte.jpg (1200x900, 192K)

We don't know. We only know for a fact that Akane and Rikka don't love each other in a lesbian way because the director confirmed it. So they are most likely straight.

Have Fujoshi ever interest in Trigger show for once? Why suddenly they decide to pandering to the audience that don’t give a shit about their show at all because they saw how much money Mappa made with their fujoshi shows?

/u/ btfo

Attached: hug.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

Imagine having to replying to your own post pretending you "btfo" anyone.
And of course, everyone knows what you said here is total nonsense.

>gets blown the fuck out
>literally ever single time he tries to samefag he gets caught
>literally all he can do is impotently spam the same images and phrases at people in hope it will "trigger" them

Attached: face.jpg (979x484, 130K)

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

They miss you here. Will you say Hi?

Good thread.

I don't give a damn what they want.

Attached: based.png (2242x1600, 1.72M)

I thought we were all here to be Aussies and have fun.

Yes.

Check out what Yuuta did.

This is your brain on yuri.

Rikka's neck and nape are so nice. Definitely the best parts of her.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] SSSS.Gridman - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.22_[2018.10.06_23.45.38].png (1280x720, 1.26M)

Oh I get it

Attached: file.png (45x23, 872)

What will the spinoff be about? Just some slice of life shit?

assblasted

Attached: 44882405_2037100453023836_4955714005229172437_n.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

Attached: 1553210012047.jpg (1735x2620, 1.42M)

Gr8 b8 m8

What a slut.

How are you not rangebanned yet?

t.angry lesbian incel

Didn't read.

I don't think you know what the word rangebanned means.

?

you are an inconfident cuck let alone a coward and a weakling

Attached: e6bb3f2549183dc63072b51201f57a24.jpg (850x1228, 107K)

You ARE a yurifag. The only reason you are making these long-ass screeds is because you can't STAND het ships

fuck looks like you caught me

Attached: ALL ME.png (1767x225, 26K)

HETFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

How long did it take to edit that in the console?

>looking at (You)
Yurifags on suicide watch!

like 30 seconds?
it's simple css fuckery

They've been crying since Episode 4. A sad existence, that of hetfags.

Attached: fail.jpg (212x174, 9K)

What the fuck happened to attract this kind of retards?

Attached: 1548044598818.jpg (616x641, 338K)

Yuribait.

He should have kissed her before she got the chance to say it was a joke. Then banged her and made her pregnant.

Attached: 4e5caa54370642327eb72745318048067.jpg (772x1080, 418K)

Yuri triggers waifufagging losers.

Attached: 1551493818702.jpg (1120x1400, 310K)

Someone should request this at a drawthread

Reminder that every single yurishitter is an ACK in the making.

by the prophet muhammad s.a.w, the homo's butt is still burning

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 30 [1080p]-00h19m19s826t.jpg (1920x1080, 538K)

>Troid is sitting in the thread
>literally stalking it
>not even looking at the report que
>all so he can delete "ack" posts as fast as he can
Troid doesn't care about the riles and he doesn't care about Yea Forums, all he cares about is attacking people who don't share his personal taste. That's why he defends !Akemi, because they share the exact same brain dead mentality.

!Akemi, name a single thing "ack" actually does wrong. If you do "I" will never post again.

Oh wait, you can't actually do that. Because you're just trying to false flag. You don't have any reasons for anything you're say. You're just want to slander "ack" (anyone who tells you to stop shitposting).

It's always so obvious who you are because of your extreme obsession with trying to fake your own "shipping wars".

Tell me, why does someone saying "stop trying to shit up threads" means they are a "yurifag"?

You're the only retard here, !Akemi. Because you genuinely think if you just ignore everything people say to you that you some how make them look bad. When in reality all you're doing is showing how insanely autistic you are.

You're also retarded for trying to pretend those screen shots actually mean something. You spam them because you want to pretend someone other than you posts them.

fuck off
most people on /u/ are normal and sane

Stop replying to yourself, !Akemi. Your "shipping wars" will never be real.

You're the weak one, !Akemi. You literally cry like a fucking bitch when you can't have your personal safe space.

And also, !Akemi. When these threads first started out, you were trying to bait with Akane x Rikka as well, and start 'shipping wars' that way. And you were called out then as well. This all has literally nothing to do with "shipping" itself and has everything to do with you intentionally trying to ruin threads.

You just REFUSE to accept otherwise because you don't want to admit you're a failure as a "troll". So you try to block out reality by attacking people and spamming.

Yes, !Akemi. Wedding photos are always like that. You're never going to "trigger" anyone by saying something blatantly retarded and wrong. The one way to hurt someone is to have validity to your statement.

/u/ allows westernshit, it should be purged from this website. And don't act like ACK is the only autist that board has churned out.

If mods don't want you here, why don't you fuck off?

Don't act like you replying to yourself fools anyone into thinking you're more than one person.

Also, !Akemi, it's funny how you try to pretend the only reason you're not still alive is because a "/u/fag". Troid, the mod protecting you saving your life, is a fan of /u/ and how it works.

Why should a single literally mentally ill mod get to dictate what the board is like. Even more so when said mod has literally admitted he doesn't like Yea Forums and wants it to be more like tumblr.
You get protected by Troid because you are more tumblr like than the people who shit on you.

What a waste of trips.

checked bot trips

man it would be really embarrassing if you had a tumblr

Attached: ack tumblr.png (509x905, 190K)

If the other mods are fine with what he does, that means that moderation as a whole doesn't want you here.
Not to mention that it's unlike that all your bans are from Troid, since they happen at any hour of any day. You must have been banned by a variety of mods.

Why will !Akemi never address how he's the one who's bot like? Oh right, because he's literally mentally ill.

>yuta yuta yuta yuta yuta yuta yuta yuta yuta yuta yuta yuta yuta yuta yuta yuta
>xddd trolloled!!!
>repeat x 100000000000000000
That's your setting, !Akemi.

!Akemi, you know, it's always so obvious who you are. Because you try to pretend that a tumblr account, which makes posts that do nothing but insult tumblr behavior is somehow proof that is a person with tumblr mentality.

You ALWAYS try to do this.

That's not embarrassing; it's his opinion, and although I don't agree with it, it is valid.
What's embarrassing is the way he attempts to force it onto others.

hey bro i'm not even trying to hide who i am, you even caught me redhanded making every single post in this thread

The other mods just don't want to admit what fuck ups they are, so they cover for each other.

>since they happen at any hour of any day.
So, you think "ack" can post at all hours of the day, but Troid can't be around at all hours of the day? And you try to pretend you're more than one person because you never sleep and obsessively spam?

So ACK:
>is a yurifag
>has a tumblr
>quit scanlating in order to spend more time shitting up Yea Forums
>probably also a redditor
How can one man be so pathetic?

>replying to that guy unironically
Stop. You are not going to get through his thick wall of autism

Attached: confusion.png (322x499, 159K)

pastebin.com/WEYRg4cJ

Attached: akemi battlestation.png (1500x744, 3.22M)

That's call being hyperbolic, !Akemi. And it fools not one.

No, !Akemi. That's not an opinion. It's a fact. Just because you can't cope with the reality that you are subjectively wrong about everything does mean you are right just because you call something an opinion.

The sheer irony is that YOU are trying to force YOUR opinion of "DURRRR JUST IGNORE IT GIB ME SAFE SPACE" on everyone. And will attack them for years on end if they don't accept.

Name your top 5 anime

That image is amazing, thanks user.

And three more posts by you, !Akemi.

>calls people autistic
>while refusing to ever address anything said to him
Do you not see how much this makes you stand out?

It's so fucking insane how there is LITERALLY NOTHING that will stop !Akemi and make him accept reality.

Damn, I'm kind of envious.

>if i pretend that samefagging which is easily done with a single phone and PC would take dozens of laptops and monitors that will make me look like an epic trollolol xdd
>if i say "thanks user" to my own post that will make me look like more than one person!
No.

a-actually..

So, why will none of you address how the spam !Akemi does would only take a single phone and single PC?

>The other mods just don't want to admit what fuck ups they are
Yeah, that sounds unlikely.
>So, you think "ack" can post at all hours of the day, but Troid can't be around at all hours of the day?
How likely is that your schedule and Troid's ALWAYS end up matching? You might be at the PC at some point in the day for a variety of reason, and you always end up banned. So either Troid ALWAYS happen to be browing Yea Forums when you post, or you've been banned by other people too.

he's spreading, user, it's getting harder to avoid him.
I saw him in a fucking Houseki no Kuni thread today and yesterday.

>Name your top 5 anime
reposted again
just google anime and pick 5 random ones if you never watched any

There is no !Akemi here, fuck off.

Logical and rational, explaining the details and giving actual reasons?
Yeah, that's so bad.

>obsessed with someone who doesn't exist and spending literally every single waking second on your trying to attack people on Yea Forums by endlessly repeating the same things over and over
This is your brain, !Akemi.

>!Akemi will NEVER address how if he was in this for "the lolz" he'd be attacking the person who cries about how no friends and always gets caught samefagging
This is how you know it's always !Akemi. Because "telling off shitposters" is not "lolz worthy". Crying you have no friends is. !Akemi will only target people who go against his personal safe space. He's literally the most asshurt person to ever exist.

Attached: 71552575_p0.jpg (780x650, 201K)

He's an imbecile, but let's not gaslight him.

>ack watches/reads HnK
NOOOOO

No, !Akemi. You didn't see "him" in Houseki threads. That is you copy and pasting posts that have been directed at you before. And you are spamming them at random people. Because you are trying to pretend that's what "ack" does.

You are literally so fucking consumed with your own shitposting it's insane.

Why should I answer anything you say when you never answer anything said to you?

Saddly, you are here, and you refuse to leave.

And of course, like always, stop being so ass hurt you're called !Akemi. Instead address the actual issue, which is how bad all of your posts in this thread are.

Wait, so !Akemi is an actual tripfag?

i'm surprised he's not shitting up the C&T threads considering it's the only "yuri" show this season

How does he even find the time to watch anything, when he's monitoring Yea Forums in search of his nemesis 24/7?

>HnK
Hokuto no ken? impossible for a /u/ fag to actually have taste

Attached: 21.jpg (311x239, 25K)

Yeah, but definitely not responsible for every single post this guy hates.

No one believes anything you say, !Akemi. And everyone can tell it's you in those threads just copy and pasting posts that have been directed at you. You're not even close to as smart as you think you are.

>let's
>s
>implying you're more than one person
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE !AKEMI OR NOT, ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS IN THIS THREAD ARE EXTREMELY MAD.

You can't ignoring that or pretend you didn't see it. So ignoring it means you are refusing to address it on purpose.

He only shitposts at crackships that go against his OTP. I suppose he isn't invested enough in c&t to have one.

Attached: 71232209_p0.png (707x1000, 420K)

>everyone instantly believes !Akemi no matter what he says
>everyone ignores posts with actual logic, rational, reasoning and proof
Yeah, this it totally what happens in reality and not all just happening because !Akemi is samefagging obsessively.

>IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE !AKEMI OR NOT
Holy shit, he actually went off his rocker

You are the only one who shitposts here, !Akemi.
Telling you to stop spamming off topic garbage and attacking people is not shitposting. It's actually what you're supposed to do.

People have been saying that same exact thing to you for years, !Akemi. You only noticed it now because someone put it in all caps.

The issue here is how you act. Badly.
The issue is not who you are. !Akemi.

The fact that you obsessively cry that you're called !Akemi makes it so obvious who you are, because you refuse to ever address anything else or try to explain why you think how you're acting is acceptable.

reality is defined by the observer and you have yet to name 5 anime
I'm guessing this question is difficult considering all your mental impairments

Who asked for a spin off about Rikka's married life with Yuta and/or Akane's married life with Utsumi?

>crack admits he is a crack
in other news water is wet

Attached: 71451694_p0.png (2361x3317, 3.85M)

>reality is defined by the observer
Not even close.
>you have yet to name 5 anime
You have yet to address anything at all that's ever been said to you.

>durrr exxxdddd lol i trigger u by pretending het lolol
End your life.

It's probably
>madoka
>gridman
>generic yuritrash #1
>generic yuritrash #2
>generic yuritrash #3

Imagine being so obsessed with shitposting that it literally consumes you whole life and you will never do anything but shitpost and spam.

You have no friends, no family, no money, no life.
All you have is trying to harass people on Yea Forums.

Why are you replying to your own post?

So what about raildex degredation?
Is it akemi or not akemi?
or is it not an issue at all?

Attached: 1542677715689.jpg (1448x2048, 262K)

he likes gabdrop and symphogear as well

Raildex is a harem shit series, !Akemi. It has not value to degrade in the first place.

And no, your raildex persona does not trick anyone.

>he likes gabdrop
That's strange, he never went nuclear at a gabdrop thread.

also Nanoha

Attached: futa.png (517x174, 14K)

Attached: 74341397_p0.jpg (636x900, 58K)

ACK hates futa
WTF I love ACK now.

>railgun
>harem

also
>thinking raildex is a single series

Attached: yRX21HD.png (756x715, 889K)

He's gone again

Attached: __takarada_rikka_ssss_gridman_drawn_by_mushi024__b6e7812d2a5efbe854a4e6f2e42acbc8.jpg (715x1000, 230K)

He might not know his Raildex but he's right that !Akemi posts there from time to time

Attached: __takarada_rikka_ssss_gridman_drawn_by_pija_pianiishimo__8c22c25af90b01fff2c1767444cc3f7d.jpg (717x1012, 552K)

Absolute breeding material. I would have at least six babies with one and six with the other. I'm not even a massive trigger fan but they really know how to draw warm, fleshy girls that make girls from other anime look like plastic dolls in comparison.

Attached: 8db56c688f0a064b655dad10d75ba1117.jpg (2046x1447, 900K)

too fat

>too fat
No such thing

Attached: 71931464_p0.jpg (5097x7180, 1.89M)

Nothing better than nutting inside a soft squishy womb.

>Bunch of grown men referring to each other as "onee-san" and "imouto"
>Sane

Why are you replying to your own posts so much, !Akemi? Literally no one ever listens to you. And of course, you're just making seed posts for you to reply to yourself to try and pretend you're giving "new info" to someone else about the shitposting you did in GabDrop threads.

It's extremely obvious who you are because you will never address anything at all said to you, !Akemi.

Yes, !Akemi. It is a harem shit series.
And yes again, Railgun and index are part of the same series, fucking retard.

>xddd lol mod deleted posts i know i better shitpost about it and make meta posts
>that'll show everyone how epic and cool i am FUCK yeah i epic trololololol!!!!
This is how mentally ill you are, !Akemi.

I genuinely do not understand how you ended up this fucking insane. There is something so genuinely wrong with you.

Something you'll never do because you never leave your house, !Akemi.

Hang on a sec

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1160x647, 297K)

Much fun

Attached: 1558875569388.webm (640x640, 2.81M)

>Something you'll never do because you never leave your house, !Akemi
t. 35yo virgin

literally the alex jones of Yea Forums

Attached: Alex_Jones_DBZ.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Based.

Attached: 1540730500287.jpg (2000x1712, 341K)

>some people on the site joke about (you)s because they are mocking newfags
>!Akemi took the jokes seriously and literally destroyed his life shitposting over it because he's consumed with "replies" and think that he "triggers" people

rikka: The newfag choice
Akane: The master race choice

Imagine having to say "based" to your own shitposts because you know everyone hates you.

/u/ is unironically around 50% female(actual females)

Both: ELDER GOD TIER CHOICE

Attached: 71345653_p0.png (3522x4284, 3.94M)

Yuta: the elder god choice

kys footnigger

canon states that akane LOVES yuta
/u/ status BTFO

Oh my, did I hit a nerve?

Attached: 71597163_p0.jpg (1225x1732, 476K)

>actual females
Doubt.jpeg
/u/ has the largest concentration of unironic trannies and tumblrites in the entire website

What do you think it would take to make !Akemi face reality and stop being so insane?

Nope, it doesn't even come close to say thing.
You saying something blatantly wrong and retarded only makes people laugh at you, not get mad. You need to have a valid point in order to upset people.

Aww that's so cute. I once found a hedgehog eating cat food someone had left outside. They are loud fucking eaters.

>created a dream world where she dates yuta and is on good terms with rikka
fuck off with you headcanon

Attached: __takarada_rikka_ssss_gridman_drawn_by_lujao_haitang__bfbde0c5055eced8570264bf2f6c87d2.jpg (2000x1125, 1.34M)

You've had this same thing explained to you dozens of times, !Akemi.
She was giving people what they wanted in their dreams. Yuta wanted a girlfriend, so Akane gave him that, so that Yuta would side with her.

The director himself said that Akane didn't love anyone in the computer world but Rikka.

Stop trying so fucking hard to fake your "shipping wars".

Attached: 1545847660157.jpg (1266x1600, 234K)

>The director himself said that Akane didn't love anyone in the computer world but Rikka
Please stop making stuff up, it's embarassing.

>The director himself
citation needed

>imagine posted has the direct quote
>d- durrr ur making stuff up
>xddd i epic troll i trigger u lololol
I wish you would just get medical treatment for your mental disorders.

Attached: 1542580823915.jpg (1280x1689, 213K)

WHERE IS THE CITATION YOU DUMB FUCK

>get so fucking asshurt about being proven wrong
>again
>has to samefag and reply to the same post multiple times
>again
>exactly 30 seconds apart
Looks like you're using your pass to samefag.

And that image is the citation, you fucking retard.

don't bother, he's going to weasel out of it like he always does

You already know what the citation is, because you have had this same thing thing explained to you many times over.
Do you think that was just some random image, you fucking retard. That image was clearly the citation.

Imagine having to reply to yourself and spend this much time and effort trying to "troll" because you know you're so much of a fucking failure at anything that if you don't samefag to support yourself no one will.

this image only states that rikka has a crush on akane (because that's how she designed her)
nothing about akane having romantic feelings for rikka so kys

Attached: 1543107877441.jpg (600x847, 117K)

>ack is mad people don't have the same OTP as him
You see, due to the nature of imageboards, you are bound to see some content or opinions that you personally dislike or disagree with. The appropriate reaction to seeing said content or opinions is to ignore them and move on. If you find yourself unable to do that, may I suggest reddit.com, an up-and-coming website where you can downvote the content you personally dislike.

>xddd i said kys so that makes me look liek som1 new!
Nope.
And that's not even close to what the image says.
Also, no one said anything about romantic feelings. Other than you, because your whole life revolves around shitposting with "shipping".

No, !Akemi. No one is ever mad at your shitposting, nor will "ack" ever be real.

And as always, this has nothing to do with "shipping". It has to do with you, !Akemi, attacking people and trying to ruin threads on purpose.

>REEEE IGNORE GIB ME MY SAFE SPACE REEEE REEEEE
You're so fucking pathetic.

How about YOU ignore people shitting on your for being retarded?

She wouldn't do that. She would drop straight to her knees.

Stop replying to your own post. Stop being obsessed with shitposting. End your life.

epic bait bro

>xdd if i call something bait that meens i win E{PIC TROLL LOLOL!

Do check out reddit though, I think it's perfect for people like you.

Yurifags are so pathetic.

>can't point out logical fallacies
>resorts to green texting xd
your fake schizo acting is boring

reddit.com/user/SuperOniichan
That's your reddit account, !Akemi.

And no, it's perfect for people like YOU who can't handle not having a personal safe space.

You post garbage. You get shit on for it. End of story. You can't ignore that you get shit on because you've hinged your whole ego on this site.

You calling something bait and not explaining why it's bait is the logical fallacy, !Akemi.

And as always, !Akemi. No one will fall for your retarded "shipping wars" everyone knows this is about you trying to ruin threads on purpose.

>The doujin ban debacle made it clear that Tsuburaya is completely out of touch with the current anime fandom
It may also what killed it.

>ack goes to reddit
shameful

it says what you want it to say
debating it is pointless

No, !Akemi. You're the one who uses reddit.
I saw you shitposting with the same name on other sites. Google searched it, and there you were. It made perfect sense. Because you post the same exact things over there as you do here.

The fuck does that even mean, !Akemi.
It, the director quote, does not "say whatever you want it to say".

o rly
i'll bite
what does it say

What people already said it says.
That in the compute world Rikka is the only person Akane loves.
Which puts a big hole in your retarded "durr Akane loves Yuta" shitposting.

>he doesn't know
epic

Attached: saya homu.jpg (992x793, 101K)

But it's not a harem...
Its a drama told in an epic format, with acts and stages.
At one point a character is subjected to three billion years of torture by a female god; is that a harem to you?
Sure, it uses echi tropes, and has a light harem element, what with girls showing interest in the MC, but more than 3/4ths of all major female characters in the series have no interest in the MC or want to kill him.

While I no doubt harbor qualms about the cheap elements the series plays to, it by no means dominates the series or ruins it's larger narrative and abilities.
There's a reason there are 40 novels; cheap harem series don't have that much content. I dont know who told you it's a harem series, but they are dead wrong; it's like calling Madoka Magica a slice of life.

>thread has been jumping between 300-400 posts for hours because of all the deletions

Attached: 1541963412844.gif (600x342, 2.33M)

It's actually crazy how you're so fucking insane literally your whole life revolves around "ack" and trying to "troll" what you think is a single person.

Do three or more characters want to fuck the MC? Yes? It's a harem. This isn't a harem. You have garbage taste, like always, just end your life already. Fuck, there are like, 3 separate harem settings in the series as well. Multiple male characters have 3+ girls who want to fuck them.

It's not so much because of the deletions. It's mainly because of how mentally ill and obsessed !Akemi is.

>implying

I love these threads and all (but one) of the anons here

Why is it wrong for multiple girls to be attracted to an MC?
Truly great people, like the one from the Toaru Series, are natural to be attracted to; none of his current love interests started out loving him, actually almost every single one started out beating him up.
They end up going to him because of his incredible dedication to good and refusal to let any of them kill themselves - is that not a good enough reason to fall in love with one?

But all of that doesn't even need to be considered, afterall what matters is that these characters have mere interest in him. What makes a harem are characters who have ridiculous dedication to their loves, whose love affects their character significantly.
That is not the case for Toaru.

The main character's most likely end is the character who has an entire 48 episode show dedicated purely to her and her friends. How is that a harem?

I think its ridiculous to say a series is a harem just because a main character is so good, and the only one that seemed to give a shit about those girls interested in him, that he has multiple people attracted him.

Never mind the abundance of male characters...

Go read the novels, its a good series and not at all a harem.

Attached: 328hOgs.jpg (900x1415, 227K)

> Fuck, there are like, 3 separate harem settings
Accelerator has nobody canonically interested in him but a child clone of a girl. The clones in general support him, but it's never been implied this is in a romantic fashion. It's basically a non canon ship approaching crack.
Mikoto, lol only has a mexican and a lesbian interested in her, where the lesbo is used as comic relief for her interest - not serious at all like a harem setting.
Astral buddy: Nobody is interested in this mc. Nobody.

Only one of the four main settings/series follow your criteria of harem, three or more interested in mc.

same

Attached: 1544533101840.jpg (900x1200, 141K)

it boils down to this
your taste = shit

based