youtube.com/watch?v=faNBHyDRfSY
youtube.com/watch?v=W0p4syj-NMw
youtube.com/watch?v=nKnAdE_gtO0
youtube.com/watch?v=ufgiEWUcVpY
youtu.be/WVxWPkMXOmw.
youtube.com/watch?v=M8HWHvKDXCY
youtu.be/CVB6p4kjqSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit, has it really been 8 years already?

Attached: mashu_and_q_c.png (820x1160, 822K)

don't remember shit but did they fuck at the end?

They kissed.
She disappears after cause she's actually his potential daughter that he "sold off" to save the world from collapsing. Or at least that's how I remembered it.

If i remember correctly she was his sister, his father sold her off as a collateral. He (the father) was in the same spot as his son before....
That's how i remember it.

She was MC's future daughter.
He turned all the assets back into future so as his asset she had to disappear to be born later.

Attached: suffering.webm (1000x562, 2.61M)

I remember the kickin' soundtrack, and wanting to lick Msyu's feet.

Attached: 1404068813515.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

This show helped me start to realize the true danger of debt, the nefariousness of those who propagate it, and the false nature of money grounded in a debt-based system. What a blessed series.

Are there other educational animes like this?

DIRECT

MICRO MEZZO MACRO FLATION

More like the benefits of debt, the ingenuity of those who abuse it and the true value of FUD

> Micro
>Mezo
>MACROFLATION
This serie had no rights to have this godtier OST.
As economy I can't remember, but Time Travel Shoujo gives a pretty accurate understanding of Electromagnetism and it's phenom.

OPEN DEAL!

youtu.be/VcmPZ_FX7Ls

You have gain.

youtu.be/FvM5YpCPYBc

Attached: 1558815061263.jpg (540x621, 89K)

"Norsth America has many many Super Entrepreneurs. This is yours!"

When debt is in your very blood, you can do powerful things with it.

>tfw [C] went under Yea Forums's radar because it doesn't have waifubaiting, power wankery or a big bad evil guy
shame really

What title?

A

"'Muricca has the best (((economy))) of the world"

B

D

It had waifubaiting, just not as bluntly as required.

Attached: __bell_c_control_drawn_by_kurofuti__fd549f3415787ae17a29d5757f4a5d59.jpg (650x850, 273K)

there's a difference between a bit of fanservice and waifubaiting
Msyu scenes couldn't be avoided since she was dumb like a newborn

I hope you people have read the qr code commentary and the character monologues.

Someone post the green text story.
You know the one.

Attached: C - 06 - Large 09.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

youtube.com/watch?v=btIUP-QX0AI
Bruh. You guys aint joking about the OST being lit. Shit's fire.

She was never clearly defined as either.
It could have been the potential for female intimacy itself.
Seeing what his father sold doens't means it is his sister.
You don't get to use something that isn't your potential in this game, that wouldn't make sense.

Are you kidding? When it aired there were constant threads arguing economics, msyu vs. chompy girl waifu and of course A-A-A-ANGEL! and the katanagatari-tier skipped fight.
Pretty sure it was also one of the main catalysts for monster girl waifuism

youtube.com/watch?v=faNBHyDRfSY

Attached: 1555644705855.jpg (480x360, 25K)

The premise is unique, but overall it felt average. I liked it enough to rewatch it tho. It's been a while since i have seen it, my opinion might be different now.

C A N N A B A L I Z A T I O N

P A C M A N DEFENSE!

Didn't go under the radar at all..

Despite the show having bugger all budget (or simply looking that way due to Quality) it strangely had a lot of moments of near perfect English that I can't recall seeing in other shows

god, mashu's screaming as she's getting torn apart by angel still makes me rock hard

Watching this feels like reading one of those "What was Aragorn's tax policy?" shitposts, except applied to a really shitty Digimon knockoff instead of to LotR. You're basically watching Digimon battles, that seemingly don't follow any rules, where the fighters name their attacks after random stock market lingo. All while the show is trying to be a serious socio-economic commentary, no less.

> tfw some chad fucks your crush's titties while you slave away at a department store
hit too close to home

Eight years since [C] aired and I've come to realise just how entrenched the philosophy of debt spending is. The entirety of monetary economic policy and the modern system of central reserve banks setting interest rates is totally predicated on the concept of debt spending. You cut rates to encourage more spending to boost the economy, then the time comes for people to start paying those loans back and suddenly you have no more rate to cut. Profit is just inflation rather than true increases in value. What's more, it increases and perpetuates socioeconomic inequality because those who benefit most from debt spending are those with the most capital to begin with. Everything is Keynes' and Friedman's fault.

>Time Travel Shoujo
Lovely show that was. I wish they made an entire franchise around Mari and Waka travelling back in time to learn about various fields of science, kind of like Horrible Histories or something.

To be fair, Tatsunoko was hit by the March 11 earthquake, which is supposedly why [C] looked kind of ass.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Time Travel Shoujo - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.31_[2016.07.30_12.05.33].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Present or Future, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1540945599005.jpg (480x542, 42K)

It had some strong VAs behind it oddly enough.

Attached: 1360723691476.jpg (1200x901, 388K)

It even had a reasonably active IRC channel in its time, what are you on about?

Present. There's no way to know if you're gonna die tomorrow or if a war breaks up so live as you want today. If you go with future you're betting your bucks on a race which you may not have a gain from it.

Attached: 1352436958908.jpg (560x375, 129K)

Attached: 1352437010466.jpg (560x375, 111K)

You missed the point. There was a lot more behind the fights that were way more interesting.
>There used to be more countries in the world before the financial district happened

>no second season exploring cryptocurrency in a post-yen Japanese society starring MC's daughter

Attached: mfw.jpg (682x1024, 83K)

>had the balls to say there was a whole other continent that disappeared off the map because it went bankrupt
This somehow hit me harder than actual twists in other shows.

Attached: principal.gif (640x480, 2.71M)

The scary part is, everything this serie claimed it could very well be true at the end of the day. Maybe not by battle bullshit but instead by power abuse. And with the "there's always going to be a comercial district" it's almost sure that switching to burgerdollars isn't going to fix japan's problem, or the rest of the world for that matter.

MICRO-MEZZO-MACROFLATION
Economic Blockade

That and the children's drawings bit broke me.

>Yea Forums's reaction to the continent of the caribbean being erased

That was possibly a bigger shocker than Q going apeshit.

Attached: 1349910574633.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

[C] word

I'M LIKE A RADICAL MATHMATICAL ANIMAL

>tfw this was the first anime I ever watched online as opposed to watching whatever aired on TV
I feel old

It only aired 8 years ago, you have nothing to worry about yet.

An 8yo girl is quite something to worry about.

At least it wasn't Code Geass.

YOU HAVE CONTROL

Man, my first off-TV was Chobits. Fucking Chobits. You know how different my life would be if I spent my youth thinking about a finance waifu instead of a robo waifu? I got into robotics and learned how far away from my dream I am instead of getting into big money and buying a team of people who watched Chobits first to work day and night on making it real.
There's no image that can express my sadness.

>got a vision of holding a child
>refused her advances to the very end
>cared about her more than he did about himself
she was his future daughter
his dad could have offed himself because he couldn't bear the loss of MC's sister who got retconned because he went bankrupt
we've literally seen the same thing happen in the show
>You don't get to use something that isn't your potential in this game, that wouldn't make sense.
uh-huh, that's why Mikuni had his sister on a leash

LIVIN' IN A CONCRETE JUNGLE JUST LITERAL

announcer made the anime

Time 2 cry :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=W0p4syj-NMw

Don't give up! Keep working hard to create a robowaifu for me someday user!

Attached: SasaKazamori5.jpg (955x1350, 559K)

>tfw SFP broke up
youtube.com/watch?v=nKnAdE_gtO0

Attached: define dream.png (500x796, 221K)

I'm actually thinking about going through university again to pick up deeper electronics knowledge. It's that or getting into biology and trying to engineer a waifu, and that would probably get me arrested and unable to enjoy the fruits of my labour.

>This director hasn't done anything else since Crowds

Attached: 53079807_p6_master1200.jpg (1179x1079, 183K)

>Spring 2011
>Steins;Gate
>Nichijou
>Anohana
>Tiger & Bunny
It still got consistent threads for a couple of days whenever it aired. Also
>No waifubaiting
Nigga, what?

Attached: 1319715993511.jpg (1080x1380, 347K)

I don't think this thread will survive very long, it was nice seeing a [C] thread on Yea Forums for once.

So anons what have you achieved during the past 8 years?

I never imagined I'd see both [C] and Un-Go mentioned on Yea Forums in 2019.
Thanks for the happy thoughts user.

Attached: 1449762520238.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

>SFP broke up
>La la larks sucks

Attached: How to clear a stovepipe.jpg (402x480, 77K)

This was such a good anime. Go fuck yourself, Yea Forums.

What is this? I don't remember this at all

C-C-C-CUNNY

The show would have been better if it were 2-cours, prove me wrong.

Great anime.

>Eight years since [C] aired and I've come to realise just how entrenched the philosophy of debt spending is.
This. It just is more and more ingrained in people's life. It's scary as shit.

Attached: debt gremlin.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

DO IT RIGHT

Attached: 04_0.04.18.jpg (1280x720, 451K)

brainlet here, could sb please explain what a debt-based system and debt spending is?

A system where debt exists and people sell or trade debt. If somebody "owes" you 5 dollars, you can basically treat that debt like money.

The problem is that "collecting" on a debt is literally just stealing, and a system based around stealing is not sustainable.

>under radar
Stop pulling this kind of shit out of your ass newfag, it's bleeding.

KOKO KARA
DOSHITE KURE
MATORYOSHIKAW

Attached: 634634634.jpg (1437x805, 166K)

Basically, you're running am economy based on resources that don't yet technically exist. For instance, when a bank gives a big loan to a particular debter (i.e. a student loan or a home loan), that bank is assuming that the debter will repay that loan over the period of time which the loan is protracted. Then the bank puts an interest rate on the loan (which is basically just stealing in a way considering the average respective durations of these life-event level loans). Perhaps the biggest issue overall, however, is the practice of fractional banking (which was pioneered and instituted in Europe like 500+ years ago), because when you combine fractional banking with a debt-based economy, you MUST ensure that your debters repay their loans unless you want to deliberately collapse the economy. Since fractional banking means to loan out more money than you keep on hand, it also means that whoever controls the money supply controls the economy. Most nations today have private, centralized banking systems which print money outside of the jurisdiction of their respective federal governments. This means that these institutions, and the shadowy figures who operate them, are the true lords of the nation's economy rather than it being in the hands of publicly elected officials.

The Great Depression happened about a decade after the Federal Reserve was chartered, user (despite its aim supposedly being to prevent such a reality; and it wasn't the only private, federal-level central bank to operate within the United States' history; in fact the War of 1812 was possibly started by the Bank of England's reaction to Jefferson killing the first one). There are great villains at work in our world.

Attached: 1558361468243.jpg (233x297, 47K)

>The Great Depression happened about a decade after the Federal Reserve was chartered, user (despite its aim supposedly being to prevent such a reality; and it wasn't the only private, federal-level central bank to operate within the United States' history; in fact the War of 1812 was possibly started by the Bank of England's reaction to Jefferson killing the first one). There are great villains at work in our world.

Not that user, but I'm european so I don't know much about US history, but didn't the Federal Reserve literally forced every citizen to give any gold they owned?
I think I need to google more about this and Bank of England thing.

Also, the home loan thing: that was the root of the 2008 recession. Basically, banks were giving huge loans to loads of people which anyone should have recognized as those who would not be able to consistently repay them. Mass defaulting followed, and it fucked the economy. Nobody would consciously promote such a practice unless they deliberately wanted to sink the economy. Moreover, generating a recession or depression is a good way to get the people and government to institute more worthless bureacracy and write up more legislation to give economic institutions more control over certain aspects of their own operatoon. The federal government has no control or real insight into the inner workings of the Federal Reserve (this is by design), so when something catastrophic happens, instead of investigating the Fed or changing anything about its operation, the federal government just defaults to the consultation and whim of the Fed itself. It's like one who goes to a mechanic, then the mechanic breaks a part of that person's car, and then the person returns to the mechanic thinking that it must be their own neglect or ignorance that the car is broken again, and therefore the mechanic must be given fuller control over the car's maintenance.

All that said, the 2008 recession was basically an economic 9/11 instituted by the Federal Reserve.

Attached: 1558119407011.jpg (750x720, 115K)

>making money off a loan is stealing
only on Yea Forums are people this retarded. the interest on the loan is directly tied to how risky that person is you're lending to, and default rates are factored into the amount of interest to charge a debter, as well as other things you can seize if that person doesn't pay it back, like their house or car or just forcing the government to garnish their wages in the case of a student loan. the last one is really the only fucked one since the government guarantees that the loan will be repaid somehow since it cannot be discharged with bankruptcy, so interest rates and tuition have skyrocketed since it's basically risk-free lending.

So interest isn't stealing, debt collection is.

OP, thanks for remembering C.

>but didn't the Federal Reserve literally forced every citizen to give any gold they owned?
I can't remember if it was the Fed or just the federal government which did that, but yes, there was a huge, mandated initiative to force citizens to give up their gold. I think that it was around when Fort Knox was created. Basically, the government de-monitized gold as a means by which to pay taxes (silver had been killed in this way long, long before). The benefit of de-monetizing silver and gold is that it makes one's own, self-issued debt-note money far more powerful since there would no longer be real-world resources with which it would need to compete.

I watched this documentary some years ago, and it brings up a lot of this stuff. I also had mad [C] flashbacks while watching it:
youtu.be/WVxWPkMXOmw. By The way, the War of 1812 will never be mainstream discussed or explained as war instituted by internationally-based, private financial figures, but it's funny how one might ask an American the cause of any given great war in its history:
The Revolutionary War: taxes
Civil War: muh slavery (even through slavery was not at all the main cause)
WW1: Lusitania sunk (again could have been staged)
WW2: Pearl Harbor
Vietnam: Commies
Afganistan (still fucking ongoing): we'll give you fucking sand people a shit load of weapons to fight Russians, now behave with them lol (This conflict mostly exists today to just drive federal debt if you ask me)
War of 1812: ????

The War of 1812 is a fucking bizarre event. Why would England give its former colony a handful of decades to recover instead of just pressing until they gave out? Why would they resort to mostly just posturing and random sea raids and kidnappings rather than mounting a true war effort?

Oh, but then we realize that the Jefferson administration had revoked the charter of the First Bank of the United States in EIGHTEEN FUCKING ELEVEN.

Attached: 1558495734583.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

So if we're so stupid and the banks are so smart about to whom they give loans, what did the 2008 recession happen, Mr. Economist?

Loans with guaranteed debt collection (like in the case of student loans) is government-sanctioned stealing from the future. The government is guaranteeing that the loan will be paid in the future, and if it isn't the government will use force to get the money and/or print money to the bank to pay off that loan. In the other cases, if the bank couldn't legally try to repossess your house or car if you decided to not pay they would naturally have you pay much more interest. Even then, they can still lose money. It's possible for the bank to write off those loans as losses if you walked away and just sell the loan to a collection agency to harass you to pay them. The risk of losing money is important as it discourages greedy behavior.

What do collection agencies do when they get blacklisted from everyone's phones.

Holy shit I completely memory-holed this anime

>The War of 1812 is a fucking bizarre event. Why would England give its former colony a handful of decades to recover instead of just pressing until they gave out? Why would they resort to mostly just posturing and random sea raids and kidnappings rather than mounting a true war effort?
>Oh, but then we realize that the Jefferson administration had revoked the charter of the First Bank of the United States in EIGHTEEN FUCKING ELEVEN.
I don't get it.

Also by what I'm reading google, the Federal Reserve seems to be of critical importance for the economy, yet what they do is weirdly discussed in any elections/news media.
Still have a shitton of stuff to read about the Bank of England. And a few more things about how the government of UK/US worked at the time. As it isn't t he same as it works at the present day.

For a while, housing prices were "guaranteed" to go up forever. Every Joe Schmoe could see that and wanted a house to get those easy gains. Banks gave loans to every Joe Schmoe who wanted a home, even if they had shitty credit. They then bundled these risky loans up into these massive financial instruments, did some legal and financial magic, and then lied about how safe these instruments were. Investors who wanted good returns flocked to these instruments since they were extremely safe and great returns (hint: huge red flag) and then those same Schmoes defaulted on their loans as the housing market crashed and their investments were worth less than the loans they took out.

season 2 never

Attached: D2DIyCsUwAA_EZ6.jpg (1024x804, 91K)

Holy shit I forgot how good the OP was

Every time this anime is talked about all the retards with no understanding of economics come out to spew zeitgeist level retardation. This guy is the only one with a brain

I'm such a pussy for these moments.

Attached: no,u.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Right, so it seems as though the fault still lies with those who were most in control of the very system which crashed the economy. Looks more like a set-upthan anything else.

Good times

Attached: 1307111394070.jpg (1065x843, 420K)

Attached: 1317308634053.jpg (2259x1260, 438K)

I fucking loved this show, Don't get much stuff like [C] these days.
youtube.com/watch?v=M8HWHvKDXCY

Attached: 1552310941917.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

Good times.

>oh shit they are getting fucked in the ass by A-A-A-ANGEL, how will they escape this predicament
>won offscreen lol

Attached: 1505933114447.png (372x334, 134K)

we both know Msyu got a ramen power up and wrecked his shit

Attached: stop pretending and go fight you whore.png (682x556, 475K)

Boy, this was some good stuff.
If only it had gotten a two cour...

Anyone else think [C] would have made a great Shin Megami Tensei game?

Great battle system that uses familiars. Other dimension that effects the real world. Great themes. Killer soundtrack. Oozes style with an dope aesthetic. And the final "true" boss is a demigod/cosmic horror pulling the strings the whole time.

I'd play the hell out of it.

I think I tried to get this made once but it was rejected.

Attached: c credit card.png (1004x640, 286K)

They knew you would put your dick inside it

I wanted some kind of game out of it because the ruleset made for the anime was pretty in depth. Or at least a boardgame or something. That would be sweet.

Attached: Beginner's guide.jpg (1080x2875, 1.26M)

This.
To be more specific, sometimes banks specifically sought out people who were in a bad situation so that the interest rate applied would be higher. As for the risk, they didn't really care about it since it was possible to do a securitization of the loans and transfer the risk to someone else. There were risk managers who did notice the folly of such a scheme, however they were under a heavy pressure of the business department, which earned a lot of bonuses depending on their sales. Risk managers were seen more as a nuisance that did not allow to run the business as one wanted.
The financial crisis worsened the situation because the markets dried up and nobody was willing to buy the securitized loans so the “originate and distribute” business model of banks wasn't applicable anymore and they had to keep the bad loans on their balance sheets.

Banks are to blame together with many other people for the financial crisis, but saying that being remunerated for lending money is stealing is a bit silly.
As an added note, since insurance companies were/are not able to sell their policies as easily as a bank sells its loans you can notice that they had to manage their risks better and they were less impacted from the financial crisis.

Motherfucker is that a [C] thread? I still have my folder

Attached: 19167812.jpg (900x900, 569K)

Attached: 1306591376324.jpg (1500x1031, 295K)

Would you let your daughters dress like this?

If there will be a sequel in Bizarro Yea Forums, i want a character Venezuela.

>SFP
It still hurts.

Attached: 1507926372969.jpg (590x350, 19K)

youtu.be/CVB6p4kjqSw
At least they were able to work with Maaya Sakamoto.

Attached: 7bc9dd635922cabd72be33b66cdf8493.jpg (1368x1688, 240K)

Any torrents alive for the lossless OST?

Such a gorgeous OST.

Mebae is God. Cencoroll 2 is actually going to get finished after so many fucking years.

This.

You could be memeing, but the events of the anime are happening here, [C] soon. I'm from there anyways, it's scary to see the parallels

Try not to disappear, user.

There's one on BakaBT of all places

o shit someone already posted the edits

that scene was done for two reasons: to show that the show is not about the fights themselves, it's about the consequences; and to save mysu's most powerful attack for the final battle while leaving a sense of excitement and anticipation

Attached: [C] NEAT.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

We are going to end literally how the anime, switching to dollar, don't worry.

That was antagonist, not MC, but yes, you're right.

Is it ironic that I can't remember the name of the country/continent that got erase?

Can't believe you guys were having a C thread without me
Has it really been 8 years?

Attached: mysu.png (900x750, 640K)

So what was IMF's lady asset representing?

>A-A-A-ANGEL
>and then the MC won somehow and all the starving children died
Why the fuck would they skip the last chunk of the fight? This is almost as bad as that bullshit un-battle in Katanagatari.

(P) The Power of Peso

>and the starving children died
You missed the part where the guy got his fortune for all his charity stuff from beating entrepeneurs in the financial district and erasing many children from ever existing

>banker that steals your future and turns it into money
>star of david on the credit card
I wonder who could be behind the Midas money.

I can still hear the announcer in my head

Better than Shuffle!, those were some crazy years of waifuwars and haremshits everywhere.