Is Yea Forums excited for the anime...

Is Yea Forums excited for the anime? Maybe you people can move away from kiddy shit and cute waifu garbage to watch some decent stuff for once.

Attached: dr__stone_13_color_cleaning_written_by_ulquiorra90-dbb7mzg.jpg (740x1080, 322K)

>shonen jump
sorry i dont watch kid shows.

>I don't watch anything popular because everyone likes it and I hate it.

K, stick to your obscure shows that nobody knows about. I bet all you watch is waifu comedy garbage and shitty rom-coms/drama.

Are you asking why I watch actual good shows and not rehashed garbage?

>"Actual good shows"

That's subjective.

How do you not get bored watching the same arcs over and over again buddy? Maybe you should try and watch something meaningful for once!

Like shitty waifu ecchi harem garbage? No thanks.

Nice assumption. You don't know what I watch. But I know you watch Shonen Jump so I already know what kind of person you are. Go back to watching My Hero buddy. That alone probably takes all your brainpower just to understand the "story".

You know you have a real hipster mentality right?

"X is popular and a lot of people like it, so I won't like it to be different, instead I'll watch Y which nobody watches, thus making me superior."

You're in a minority, but you're free to not like something.

When did I ever say that I wasn't watching it because it was popular? I'm not watching it because It's another shitty shonen that will no doubt be like all the other ones that are already out.

Everytime the mods don't ban newfags, hiro gets cucked by the yazuka overlords
do your job mods.

>move away from kiddie shit and try a WSJ series
The irony.

Yes

>See a Dr.Stone thumbnail in catalog
>Get excited
>OP is shit and not a single reply is actually about Dr. Stone
Yes I'm excited for the anime, I hope it's as good as the manga.

Attached: 04.jpg (330x341, 87K)

lol no

not him but can you actually prove your "good" taste? name a "good" show, the one you thing is the best

Why do males look out of a masakazu katsura manga, and the females from one of the earliest kyoani works?

Yea Forums hates Dr Stone because it does better than their favourite manga, so discussing Dr Stone outside the manga threads it's impossible

>Maybe you people can move away from kiddy shit to watch some kiddy shit
k

I applauded it for being different even though it's actually quite boring!

Doctor Stone has a lot of "YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME" moments
On another note, OP is practically inviting people to hate on this manga.

Kill La Kill!

Yes! Another MHA killer failure just like BC and KnY.

based

Attached: spin2win.png (309x413, 50K)

Why is this getting an adaptation when it's on its way to being axed by WSJ?

this guy knows

I hope you're ready for the anime to destroy any Dr. Stone thread during its duration.

Is that bami in the pic?

Why not?

>Dr Stone
>Popular
Pick one

Can't say I am, the artwork won't be great as many of the best scenes, plus I kind of got bored of Dr. Stone after a while.

>stick to your obscure shows that nobody knows about.
Like Dr.Stone?

>Dr. Outsold by almost everything from the Magazine
>does better than their favourite manga,

Based, but unironically.

Even "Literally who?" Jujutsu sells more tham Dr.Stone. The only thing it has going for it is being shilled heavily in toc rankings.

of course. I really want to know whether the anime will help boost the sale or not. cause people only know dr.push because it got push so hard by jump. btw why this author's girl look like alien.

if the anime flop prepare to say goodbye to dr.push.

Too smart for them. Sometimes I feel alienated by my own intelligence. Science is cool.

Attached: 1503558543166.gif (540x304, 457K)

Not really that excited t b h. I don't expect it to be much different from the manga.

I adore Dr. Stone but it's not made for anime, nothing happens apart from people building shit.