Thoughts on female NTR?

Thoughts on female NTR?

Attached: 1558384265093.png (700x1029, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v13249
youtube.com/watch?v=PwQSGln_bM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If the female is a teaser or a tsundere, then they deserve it

It happens all the time with bait harem series. A bad type would be Attack on Titan or Re:Zero

female ntr is what we usually get, stop using the term backwards like a fucking idiot.

I'm still mad

Attached: 1447720842493.jpg (700x993, 70K)

delet

This

>female NTR
it's still just ntr.

>Female:Netorare
>Girl is stolen by a guy via sex
>Posts Male:Netorare

Get lost you filth.

fpbp

yes

>not chad enough to handle tsunderes in a cute way

Literally every mc with a tsundere love interest handles it 100% wrong and tsunderes are fucking cute. You're supposed to bully and tease them.

It was his own goddamn fault.

No it wasn't

No, unless she starts hitting you.
I've met a RL tsundere and oh boy, I wanted to punch the bitch in the face so bad

channel that anger to your dick dude.

Yes it was, he deluded himself into thinking she was his because "they went to the book club" he never actually talked to her or tried to ask her out.

I'm still mad because he didn't choose Kitahara

not enough

I'm totally okay with NTR in general, you can't "own" a person. Everyone is free.

Attached: x31.png (700x993, 138K)

lol cuck

I would pick this manga up if something like that actually happened, I haven't even properly read the thing and the little I've seen is enough to make me irritated at what a beta male the MC is.

I wish I was a property of some cute girl...

When did Bob Ross got a girlfriend?

Based and NTRpilled.

t. Anthony Burch

Who?

Attached: 269.png (846x1215, 418K)

Daily reminder that Buchou-sama will win. She was the first girl

Attached: FD21E992-9CFE-49FD-BDE4-7DE5CE13D098.png (804x607, 616K)

You ought to thank god for not being him.

t.cuck

tsundere ntr would be absolutely great. The moment, when they realize they had feelings for mc, the crushed look on the face should be priceless.

but how strong is she?

Attached: 1558832109135.jpg (1800x1452, 330K)

Attached: 1547776093359.jpg (1125x1124, 761K)

Not until you decide to enter an unspoken contract called relationship in which both parties belong to each other.

whatever you say Aldous Huxley

>If the female is a yandere, then they deserve it
FIFY

Kinda based, love is a pretty degenerate thing honestly.

Wow, Roj Blake did pretty well for himself.

That is incredible.

Attached: LOLL.jpg (812x806, 114K)

i fucking love this draweranon

Purity fag truly are the worst. Onani Master wouldn't have been that good if the whole thing never happened.

paizuri art of president when?

Based.

Yeah, I was butthurt too, but that victory at the end was extremely satisfying.

You mean getting the used goods?

Based, fuck autists.

Are her boobs fucking moving? Why are there action lines there?

NTR is the ultimate fetish. You're a man of culture.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-05-26 à 04.05.27.png (642x467, 305K)

Is this worth reading or is it a huge cringefest?

Either someone was played hard to get too convincingly or was too much of a bitch. Either way it's automatically deserved.

Worth

Fucking love it.
>vndb.org/v13249

Greatest.

The humiliation and belittlement is very toned down from the doujins. She just likes to poke fun at him a little now, and gets jealous when another girl speaks to him. Worth the read, she's cute.

Is it really NTR if someone just gets their dreams crushed? I thought it was specifically about braking the boundaries of a relationship etc.

Attached: k4.png (1270x1800, 758K)

That girl looks like a bitch herself.

That look, that's love.

source s'il vous plaît

I honestly hope she loses and he forms a harem with the princess, Anri, and his master

Some brown thot's been moving on your man while you were busy with business, I'd be mad too

This is fucking adorable

This is what happens to tsunderes irl. Acting bitchy won't get you anywhere.

he already tamed the sensei, she gets on the harem or she dies

Kizuoibito.

>777
based and hyperion-pilled

>He thinks you own each other in a relationship
That's a pretty toxic relationship, user.

Are there any more manga where tsundere get's rejected? This really piqued my hatred bone.

thank you

Tsunderes don't exist in real life.

I don't think she is actually his girlfriend, the bottom text proves this is an edit.

fun

are you for real man?

Attached: retard.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Naruto and bleach.

>I've met a RL tsundere and oh boy
No you haven't, because tsunderes don't actually exist in real life.

They do though. Fortunately they grow out of it at age of 12.

Is that why most lolis are tsunderes and most tsunderes look like lolis even when they are not?

KEK

It's unrealistic but I love it

How is it unrealistic?

It relies on the assumption that women care about men beyond what resources they have to offer. Furthermore it relies on the assumption that women are willing to compete for the affection of a man.

Realistically it could only work if a married man is cheating on his wife with a gold digger. But this is 2D so realism does not come into play.

Well to some extent all hentai is very unrealistic and pretty much wish fufillment fantasies but ntr takes the cake with most stories revolving around some form of blackmail which never really makes sense

>oh you took a photo of me and my bf kissing, I guess I gotta fuck you now or my reputation will be ruined or something

>It relies on the assumption that women care about men beyond what resources they have to offer. Furthermore it relies on the assumption that women are willing to compete for the affection of a man.
uhh, both of these are true and happen though? Maybe you should get off of /r9k/ user.

I left r9k 4 or so years ago. Doesn't change basic biology. Nor does it matter for Chinese girl cartoons written for the sake of wish fulfillment.

love is part of basic biology, so is competing for partners, male and female. Maybe you should read some actual basic biology instead of few cherry-picked excerpts from autism forums.

How did you manage to type all that without drooling all over yourself?

He's got the right idea but probably the wrong conclusion, physical stature gets women going way more, and height in particular has been well studied, below a certain point you should just kill yourself because the manlet memes are real. IIRC there was some anthropology research that suggested only like 1/4th or 1/6th of primitive men typically passed on their genes relative to (1/1) women, and there were some catastrophic generations where it was only like 1/20 men passing on genes and while war is the common sense conclusion I don't think if they actually determined it was due to war. So basically most men are statistically genetic dead ends from the moment they're born and things are offset by civilization, which explains why religion is all about beating your unfaithful wife and why marriage is important at all. Realistically most single guys could kill themselves and it would have no impact

How the fuck do morons like you even figure out how to use computers? Fucking room temp IQ failures.

enjoy having your first kid when you're 50

NTR = God tier fetish

Attached: MB_0001.jpg (1280x1818, 271K)

only type C

they exist
think about boys who bully the girl they like

Tsundere are literally the easiest girls to get into bed, idiot. up your chad game
*A

Look you might be possibly right about single guys not possibly passing on their genes. But given that we have a large well developed brain, there are other ways to pass on shit. So just because you havent procreated, or dont have a real shot at procreating doesnt mean you should off yourself. You could still totally have a meaningful life and contribute more to the human experience than that guy who bangs a 10/10 wife and shits out some useless kids who become wageslaves and work deadend jobs till they die.

Pro Tip: Tesla never got married and had kids, and he invented alternating current, which we basically run all things on so you know would have been no god if hed necked himself before he did that because he wasnt drowning in pussy.

NTR would mean he was actually dating or married to Nagatoro to begin with but since he isn't that's not what you'd call that kind of situation

Yea Forums is full of idiots

You can have a crush stolen, an imouto stolen, a mom stolen.
NTR means to steal by sleeping with. But Yea Forums is retarded because they use the wrong tense.

>I don't think if they actually determined it was due to war.
I find hard to believe any study would find a way to extract this information. In ancient history it was normal to kill or enslave all men of neighboring tribe and take their women for themselves. Furthermore men in pre-civilization times were much more likely to die when hunting and looking for food. Early death is most likely the cause of someone being a genetic dead end.

Sakura wasn't a tsundere.

Why? Did you actually read it? Even the MC realised that he was the only one in the wrong, Broccoli bro a predetermined because he deserved it and he and the girl got together perfectly. Besides, MC for his own happy ending as well.

We'll see how this all plays out in China since there are 3 million extra dongs.

Attached: tips fedora.jpg (1600x900, 656K)

>Big Tits
>Tall
>White

Attached: 15112888203.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

They do.
But to deal with them in real life is even worst than in anime.
youtube.com/watch?v=PwQSGln_bM4

You don't know what a tsundere is

do you wanna lose your dick?

Attached: 1548350327601.png (792x792, 790K)

Oh, i know...
Unlike you, and the majority of tsundere fetishists, i know very well what a tsundere is.

You're mixing tsundere with a psychopath.

She is power

Attached: FOOLISHNESS_Nagatoro.jpg (4000x2500, 2.77M)

How about yuri NTR?

Attached: H3.png (1360x1892, 319K)

Tsundere is nothing more than the stereotype of the annoying histerical housewife with curlers and rolling pin.
Just younger and prettier. And idiots like you just can't see the horror of their character blinded by the shine of their thigh high black socks and miniskirt. Tsundere sucks. And not dicks.

They have a "leftover women" crisis, and the way I see it, from documentaries, it's not the men who are the "problem". Women just don't want to marry rural peasants who work on the farm. One of the documentaries about these guys even said almost all of the women from rural villages leave for the cities in search of better jobs and status.

now post the edits

Yuri NTR is treated as fanservice in harem.
>the dyke does more sexual heavy petting with the main girl than the MC ever does through the entire series

Except in 2D world tsundere does a 180 after getting dicked and turns to extremely submissive dere. This ain't real life user, there's no real equivalent.

Yuri NTR in harem is about having the bitch of the group softening the uptight one, and making her wet and ready for the MC. Possibly a threesome.

Seems like a normal lesbian relationship. When do they beat each other?

Sadist and tsundere are completely different.

Attached: 1422141115477.jpg (541x458, 233K)

itt limp dicked losers that cant handle tsunderes like a shoujo guy
Tsundere is patrician if you don't self-insert as a cuck.

Attached: 71586551_p4_webR_18.jpg (1800x1277, 1.27M)

but that invariably never happens.

Attached: 1522318776634.jpg (453x439, 85K)

I like how shoujo male leads are basically borderline rapists

Anooying girls are annoying even when you rape them.

Who draws this stuff?
This drawanon did some amazing stuff like that infamous Takagi NTRs Nagatoro

Thats literally what females want but none of us are chad enough to pull it off.
ex: 50 shades etc

>Takagi sleeps with and steals Nagatoro

Based

It's really not that hard, I've been playing to that fantasy for a long time
Back when 50 Shades was the hot new thing all the girls were reading I had a different girl for every day of the week, it was ridiculous
If you lead with talking about kink in your online profile you'll get a lot of curious girls contacting you, then all you have to do is make them feel comfortable with you and they'll beg you to fuck them because they've been probably wanting that itch scratched for years
Nothing makes a girl want you more than seeing another girl want you, though, that's the glue that holds a harem together, that's why female NTR is great, everybody wins

Fpbp

>female NTR
*male NTR

No

Male NTR is a girl stealing a guy, I'm trying to save you the embarrassment brainlet.

>he never actually talked to her or tried to ask her out
Stop with the normalfag agenda plague you normalfag

What if its a slave you bought?

Attached: notntr.jpg (1600x1138, 233K)

Takigawa is for Nagaoka's dick only. All her Yea Forums knowledge and refined taste goes in the drain substituted by Kyoani adaptations of cheap Otaku Light Novels

Attached: Takigawa Magistel.jpg (406x506, 114K)

Are you the Bike cuck?

you mean your life, like that poor Japanese guy recently.
Cheating is fairly scummy user, but ultimatley
you are right.

yeah they do, and its fucking annoying as fuck

>like that poor Japanese guy recently
He lived from what i recall

Everyone should read this manga.

Attached: 5a8aa465721d7.jpg (990x1400, 100K)

after his wife died

it wasnt even NTR, the signs were there from the start

Roxanne deserved that for thinking she was the most important one.

Female NTR is really underrepresented. I blame feminism.

he got the better girl anyway
>used goods
>implying
even still the protagonist isn't a hero, not getting the 2pure girl makes sense

whats manga called

Threesomes.

he upgraded from """pure""" to tsundere and married her. Literally the best ending despite his heartbreak

>Female NTR is really underrepresented
there is far more media about a woman having her man stolen and never getting him back than the reverse in the whole body of human media.
its not underrepresented you just aren't seeing it despite it being everywhere.
even shit like the myth of Odysseus has Medea get NTR'd as a major plot point

is that harem in a fantasy world dungeon?

>physical stature gets women going way more, and height in particular has been well studied, below a certain point you should just kill yourself because the manlet memes are real.
Imagine determining self worth and even your life's value based on if shallow cunts look at you or not.
Fucking stop wasting my air and resources, brainwashed cuck.

Its only good when its a female getting cucked by her girlfriend with her mom.

cuck

Cheating isnt morally wrong, you literally cant prove me wrong.
>But it hurts the other person
Not if they dont know
>Youre breaking their trust
Thats on them for trusting me
>Its still wrong
No it isnt

If cheating was wrong then it would be illegal, its not though. Cheating is perfectly normal human behaviour which was vilified by few people in power over the course of 2019 years

I dont expect anyone to be with me AFTER I chest but that does not mean what I did was wrong. They just showed their missplaced disapproval

Attached: 1558635750127.jpg (1000x748, 140K)

Nice copypasta

Attached: 1549972669862.jpg (512x512, 45K)

>Odysseus
>Medea
Medea is from the argonauts, you illiterate phillistine. She got ntr'ed when Jason left her to marry a princess. Odysseus was already married but fucked way too many women on the way home, even though his wife was ultra-faithful to him. Fucking hypocrite

Dios mio....

Attached: 1539772904045.jpg (337x372, 17K)

Its not a pasta, I just wrote it fag
What I said was not even close to retarded redpilling

Attached: __bazett_fraga_mcremitz_caren_hortensia_and_caster_fate_hollow_ataraxia_and_etc_drawn_by_mikazuki_ak (1063x1500, 464K)

Incels.

Attached: yeah.jpg (406x406, 81K)

>cum on a girls uniform
>literally a year later is going out with her

??? Is there something I am missing? Does the smell of cum stay in a girl subconscious making her desire you?

Attached: 1540837070117.jpg (400x400, 23K)

oh shit you're right, my bad

Senpai should fuck Yoshi in secret while Nagatoro wars against the other girls for his approval.

That's the common view on marriage.

Not that user but thats toxic as hell. Owning implies she could physically hurt me if I ever NTRd her

>mfw I'm not Anthony Burch

Attached: 1486341027818.jpg (1715x1391, 735K)

no the common view is you have shared ownership of everything you each own, that your spouse is your life partner as in a business partner but for your entire life. the idea that your spouse is your actual property hasn't been mainstream since the 50's

Still the goddamn best manga i ever read.

Attached: Onani.Master.Kurosawa.full.1242590.jpg (700x800, 239K)

What is this expression supposed to convey? Morbid approval?

I was about to comment third strike lyrics before I remembered that's Alpha

humans judge sexual compatibility by smelling each others hormones. but its not something we are consciously aware of.
if you presented someone with ten cups of fresh sexual fluid, or even just fresh sweat, they would be able to tell how many of those ten people they'd like to fuck.
this isn't some old wive's tale, its a repeatable and well documented experiment with consistent results.

so the smell of cum only makes a girl desire you if you are sexually compatible to begin with

Cheating is wrong because stable marriages are necessary to a prosperous civilization. Historically, when things get too loose, some groups get angry and actually do make infidelity illegal.

>That big wall of garbage
>Not a pasta
It is one now, dumbfuck
>He was autistic enough to actually write that
Very elaborate shitpost. Very elaborate indeed

Source trust me bro

Golden rule, user: treat others as you’d like to be treated.
If you’re okay with being cheated on and lied to, then you might have a point. If any of the two happen to you and you feel sad about it, then you’ll get why most people call cheating evil.

Moral police, signing out.

Attached: 4C290AEA-229C-4918-A543-1AA5480BF805.jpg (389x367, 41K)

Nah, she just got on and off the cock carousel early

No, there actually are behavioural experiments that prove this. It is hypothesised that male sweat and female urine contain pheromones. Exactly what these pheromones are and how they work is still a question mark though

if you think there's a chance I'm telling the truth, you're smart enough to do your own research
if you think there's a zero chance I'm telling the truth, then even if I posted a source you wouldn't accept it.
it doesn't effect me if you believe me or not, I just enjoy sharing
seriously though, don't actually jizz on girls clothes to see if they like you or not

Source trust me bro

>lol just do your own research and trust me bro

Imagine marrying someone like her. This is why men die younger, they just lose the will to live.

>Golden rule, user: treat others as you’d like to be treated.
Why tho, if they treat me well regardless of ntr then theres no point right
You can cheat in a stable marriage

Here's another golden rule: fuck off with your frogshit.

>You can cheat in a stable marriage
Yikes, concession accepted.

Attached: E3A379A7-8785-4B12-9585-01551B50809C.jpg (554x554, 29K)

Yes, this is Yea Forums. Frogshit doesn't belong here, newfriend. Go back.

Yea Forums, user. This is Pepe’s home

This

>>>/anywherebuthere/

I don't think the quality of the average marriage has improved with people no longer taking their vows seriously. "To have and to hold", in case you've forgotten yourself.
user, it's you that's the toxic one.

(You)

Go ask her if she likes being cheated on and lied to, user fren. When you have your answer remember the golden rule.

Attached: 8A0EB537-EAD2-4C16-9A46-6EF4B87E8B96.jpg (598x448, 25K)

i too believe in the sexual free market

Fine, he’s anime now. All cool?

Attached: 8A2E022B-82F4-4D72-B611-ED9A72C5A170.jpg (527x582, 40K)

The best

Attached: 01.png (853x1300, 432K)

>50 / 50 cum sweat mixture.
>leave it on her belongings
oh no my belongings are all smelly now

GOOD

Now

user's Miracle Smell!
5% cum
15% sweat
20% Orange juice
60% cologne of your choice

Wear this mixture HEAVILY every day.

????

Congrats you just got a gf.

Attached: HMMFP.png (487x462, 384K)

Agreed.

Any harem with only 1 girl wins is male:ntr.
Change my mind.

They lose the will to live because of their retarded decisions
What kind of thirsty moron would fucking MARRY this
Most people, men included, are absolute retards

>starting today we're freedom fighters
>Avon makes the same face

Cheating isnt toxic, youre merely having sex with someone else and not embezzling her

dropping the facts right here, sheep will deny this

Yeah, they brought it upon themselves.

Attached: Tsundere BTFO by herself.png (1270x1800, 883K)

Absolutely based.

Extremely based.

Attached: isn't it sad Nami.png (662x981, 522K)

that girl looks cute and retarded

It's bad for the relationship, so it's toxic. If more and more relationships are bad, then it's bad for society. And speaking of elbezzlement, you are breaking a contract.

There are no contracts in relationships

That's quite literally what relationships are though.

A shame we didn't get some lewd doujins.

Oh God this chapter is fucking hilarious.

fucking Broccoli man

Attached: broccoli.jpg (700x1029, 215K)

i don't, he ended up with best girl.

Not really

It's better when the MC is the one that gets cuck'd.

a contract is a formal agreement
a committed relationship, 'going steady', is an agreement of a sexual and romantically exclusive relationship where you don't have sexual or romantic relations with anyone else
thats a contract.

*click*
Yep, this one is going in my Thot B-Gone folder

Then what are they?

good luck suing somebody for a breach of contract in this case lmao
a contract is what the legal system makes a contract, nothing more

But you totally can. Even if not married.

Those dont exists though, if I sag my SOs sister she cant take me to court

yeah you can, if you want to waste money on a frivolous lawsuit that will get binned before it reaches a trial, just like I can technically sue hiromoot for hosting a webpage where users make posts detrimental to my mental health

a contract is just a fancy word for an agreement. either way marrage is seen as a legal contract, that's why people have to sign a form, its just not one where a breaching party can become liable for damages unless explicitly stated. the contract part comes in the sharing of taxes, the division of property upon divorce and some other legal things.

What mango?

yuusha ga shinda

Oh, yes.

This is truly exquisite.

Attached: 4.jpg.png (1360x1892, 356K)

You have never seen a divorce when somebody got hard evidence on the other cheating, have you? The judge have the capacity to fine your cheating ass to obvilion even if you technically broke no written law.

Look up Jury Nullification if you don't believe me.

but you guys are talking about a divorce, which applies to marriage, a legal construct - and not a bf-gf relationship that was adamant to call a contract

I hope nikaido and tadakoro would fuck already, it's a fanfiction of watamote, might as well pander to what everyone's waiting for

Most divorce is no-fault anyway, so it doesn't even matter.

Thank you rabbi, very cool

Eternal cuckold meetup soon lads.
Me in the middle.

Attached: inferno9.jpg (996x800, 356K)

Didn't she corrupt that girl into a messy hair hippie uggo or some shit? That's what pissed me off.

Seems like they're trying at least in the new chapter

Attached: f4.png (1360x1892, 671K)

is it actually happening, is she getting NTR'd?

patrician tag

Attached: 27.jpg (1132x1600, 725K)

just NTRbait

Probably not. It's probably gonna be some shit where the club pres treats Senpai like absolute garbage pushes additional work onto him leading to Nagatoro standing up for him. Alternatively she finds out Nagatoro and co. hanging out in the club room and berates Senpai for playing around, demands he focuses solely on the culture club, and tries to chase Nagatoro and her friends out leading either to Senpai trying to stand up for himself and the girls or meekly siding with the president die to her being his Senpai which leads to a rift between him and Nagatoro that will ultimately be settled over the course of the cultural festival arc

I will die laughing at you retards when Pres just says something mundane and leaves, not appearing again.

You learned nothing. You haven't moved forward in life. You are still stuck in same space.

>tsunderes deserve it
THANK YOU

Yes!

Attached: thumbs_up.jpg (600x450, 36K)

> next chapter
> club pres and Senpai start making out while Nagatoro and her friends peep through a crack in the door
> Senpai and Pres start undressing
> Gamo, Yoshi, and Sakura are all grinning and commenting on how lewd they're being (At least Gamo and Sakura are. Yoshi's just repeating what they say of course)
> Senpai and Club Pres start fucking
> 40 pages of nothing but sex and Nagatoro's shocked expressions
> Final page reveals that it was all in Nagatoro's head. In reality club pres just forgot her pencil case, grabs it, and leaves

>t. masochist beta male

Your shit taste is showing.

best girl won in the end, so it's all fine

Most shoujo guys are dickwads though

that's the source of their power, yuri best friends job to them and it's possible that they have the strength to defeat faceless old men, the only real threat to shojo guys are shonen protagonists that are annoyed by women.

Attached: jotaro.jpg (680x811, 87K)

Why is Iki Hiyori getting cucked?

Guess who will reach old age sad and alone.
Oh, I forgot, people with this kind of mentality never reaches old age.

>"Are you crying?"
>"It's just the rain"
>"The rain stopped a while ago..."
>"Bullies Never Cry"
>"I see. Maybe somewhere out there even a Bully May Cry when se looses a loved one"

Attached: 1558879799319.jpg (2005x1429, 1.16M)

It is. You backstabbing motherfucker.

>wants to bully a girl
>masochist
?

Having sex with someone else isnt backstabbing

Maybe from the perspective of an incel?

None of these things are NTR. There's no infidelity or betrayal. If you're not in a relationship with your crush, your crush is free to go out with someone else, you have no right to be mad at them, you're not being cucked.

NTR doesn't require a relationship. Learn japanese. It applies to any sort of possessive type of relationship and the transfer of feelings (depending on type) of the stolen party.

>makes his wife open their marriage up so he can fuck some chick he knew from high school
>chick doesn't want anything to do with him
>wife is banging dudes left and right, Anthony can't get anything
>even tries to fuck dudes but is too spergy to do that
>gets divorced later
>wife takes the wii u

Attached: _1.gif (167x170, 1.32M)

*mutually romantic relationship

wait really?

Every Tsundere except Maki deserves it. She's a good girl that deserves happiness.

What? The girl was a really good person and broccoli head was an extremely good person, their relationship was basically two good people who liked each other and got along well getting together. That's what MC realised, that he, being a shithead nihilist, didn't deserve someone like Takigawa in the first place. He improved after this, and got his own love later.

>acts like a basic bitch and shits on him for most of the series
>gets surprised when he doesn't believe her confession
God, this was so satisfying to read.

Yes.
Some good came from it though.

Attached: Anthony burch saves a life.png (1524x418, 88K)

What you're thinking about is cheating.

I fucking love it but it's rare in manga, don't know why but Japanese don't seem to like that kind of things (though they like harem).
Whish there were more manga like Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo where the mc tries to date more than one girl.

Attached: 33.jpg (1456x1048, 326K)

My bad, all this time I thought that NTR had to involve actual cheating and was synomous with cuckolding. Shows how much I know.

I mean, I understand her beating Touka sometimes, because he genuinely acts like an ass a lot of times. But there are plenty of times she acted like a huge bitch at the wrong time and it soured my view of her. One of those things being the flashback after he finally returned to Elbania from the war and she started telling him about how awesome Shion was and belittling Touka, I mean, even if she didn't know how much Touka had been through, the fact that she knew that he was in the middle of a war, and returned back alone when he had left with his family made me really despise her, she didn't even realise it till she actually saw his memories herself, even him leaving to the war she acted like a bitch over nothing and her regretting it didn't help.

>fighting topless in the rain for Paisen's tower

Reminder, Brocooli relation with her soured later on while MC got to marry his top qt.

I mean it sorta is but that's because there's no direct translation. You can sorta see how a society as sexually repressed as japan would have their version of cuckolding paint with a broader brush.

retard

But she is the only one that does deserves it.

>Didn't you forget to ask someone?

>yeah they do
You only ment people you thought were tsunderes, not an actual tsundere.

That's not a tsundere that is just a bitch, being a tsundere requires her to actually love them.

He talked to her a lot, speedreader.

Yanderes are shit especially the real life ones.

ViperXTR

>Brocooli relation with her soured later on ?????
It was made completely clear that they were perfect for each other and they got along great. They even stayed together in high school.

that was a great moment

Attached: trolled into acquaintance zone.jpg (720x480, 41K)

That's a lie

It's very sad that west cucked out and uncriminalized adultery.
Thank God Islam is here to fix this rotten society.

I prefer female NTR by turning the boyfriend into a trap that loves dick.
Humiliation is key.

Attached: 1554110530795.png (286x293, 199K)

Tsunderes do not exists, only people that hate you or love you, and sometimes the former pretends to be the latter.

heres hoping best girl Diana gets her chance

Attached: reap what you sow.png (1270x1800, 612K)

Pepe is discouraged lately on Yea Forums because too many fags exploit it for glow in the dark reasons.

Walk on, tourist.

You are as cancerous as

>You're supposed to bully and tease them.
or molest them.

>if it was wrong it would be illegal
My sweet summer child.

It's not NTR if it's a woman, is just the natural flow of things.

FTFY

Read up on common law marriage.

This

double dubs and quads of degenerate redpillbomb

yep

Did they made a lot of Pepe hentai?

The only good resolution to NTR, still waiting for another MC this alpha

Attached: 1558088407786.jpg (900x1268, 149K)

>He didn´t read the epilogue
Dude...

>there is nothing wrong with my girlfriend fucking men behind my back! it's perfectly normal!
Literal cuck logic

I did, but to be sure I read it again, since it was just two pages. The first page was a school reunion where nothing about the two's relationship was shown, and the second one was about male MC proposing to his girlfriend. Where did you come up with your headcanon?

You own her and she owns you.

Nobody owns me sempai, I do what I want.
Thats fine, however she can get the fuck out if I ever find out.

Attached: 1556535832764.jpg (749x1024, 104K)

>she can get the fuck out
Why? She did nothing wrong.

Dont FUCK with me, Nagatoro

>It was two pages
Is a wall of text. Dude. Check it.

Cheating isnt morally wrong, however I can still throw her out of she cheats. Thats what I said

Attached: 1558730481487.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

What are you on about? There is nothing about their relationship souring.

>Onani Master Kurosawa: After the Juvenile
>Two pages
You are mixing the extra pages with the little novel the author wrote after the manga.

To be honest, she didn't really do anything wrong. Also Afro dude is such a bro.

>Not reading the after story
I bet you were too young to follow. But this is common for people that got into it later. When EE translated the manga, everyone was waiting to read the after story, which had no drawings.

“I’ve told you so many times already, it’s not like we’re breaking up. It’s not like we’ll never see each other again…”

“B, but!”

Things aren’t looking so good.

Dude. You dumb fuck. After the Juvenile. I bet you got ADHD. So dont bother. I sum it up for you. One of them is moving away. And they fight. Long distance relationship are shit.

I never said you can't. I was just asking why would you throw someone that did nothing wrong for no reason.

Because I can, duh.

Oh cool, more OMK stuff, two chapters right?

>Is okay if I dont find out
What fucking cuck logic is this? Like the whole town is riding your wife, but is cool, cause you don´t know.

You're a dick user, and being a dick is morally wrong.

No idea, I only remember it being part 1 and part 2. Is quite good. Same writer after all.

Broccoli didn't deserve that.

Do self-contained time loops count?

There is only one Good End
this

Attached: whatatweest.png (819x1093, 620K)

Would have been all fine if he wasn´t so possesive. Could have either supported her or moved with her.

My guy

Alright, read the two parter. I don't think the point of it was, " They broke up" as much as it was to show that even someone as per as them have to go through some shit sometimes, as Sugawa outright said that, " You need to treasure the person close to you, and so do I" as she went to Nagaoka, smiling properly again.
It was a good read as well, this is what I imagined would probably happen anyways, especially with regards with Kitahara, and how he didn't really change much and how she and Kurosawa had a similar relationship.

Why do people just assume she is NTR bait? She might just be a stern club president. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

It's just a joke, most people know that nothing will come out of this, at least compared to the Komi-san NTR bait we had a little while ago, this is much tamer. Hell, Nagatoro gets NTR baited a lot, first Yoshi and Gamo for the bully part, and then Sleepy took him out as her pretend boyfriend.

If this isn't the real ending I'm gonna be pissed

>tsundere getting btfo
Picked the fuck up

Attached: HorribleSubs_Kemono_Friends_S2_04_720p.mkv_snapshot_15.17_2019.02.04_23.18.00.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

My favorite NTR: olderman/women senpai stealing from child-hoodfriend

Attached: MsStealUrBoy.jpg (870x1241, 198K)

I like when the childhood friend is like "come meet my boyfriend" out of nowhere. its hilarious.

A girl stright up bullied me for about 2 years of my life in middle school
It was horrible and I just wanted to avoid her
Finally at the breaking point I just asked her why
She said she like me
So I told her I hated her and to leave me alone
Fuck that shit she was horrible

Except it IS morally long.

It was your fault you were bullied.

Fucking amazing

Pic related will probably have that.

Attached: images (12).jpg (464x661, 43K)

sauce?

>She said she like me
She most likely was lying about liking you.

>my wife's child

Based and redpilled

Attached: thumb.jpg (250x354, 14K)

(You)

I know, but she left me alone after that

Please please give me sauce i couldnt find nuthin with google reverse search

What

Good thing you put that bullying bitch in her place. Trash like them should get cucked for eternity.

Because she was lying about liking you, that means she was not a tsundere and was merely pretending to be one.

what mango?

It's isekai bullshit, are you sure you want it?

damn. I can give it a try.

Attached: 1556151631442.jpg (720x834, 115K)

It's not isekai you lying fuck, it's just fantasy.
The name is already in the thread t least try a little yourself if you don't want to reverse image search.

>it's just fantasy
Samefuckingthing

Usually wouldn't but this was a bitch to find for me as well
Night Tales from a Chinese Studio, it's kinda based on Pu Sungling's work - althoug in the original the trap was turned into an eunuch, which is a less ideal outcome imo

It's fucking not. Not to mention that the main problems with isekai isn't even here, Touka isn't even the strongest member of his own team, hell not even the second or third strongest. All members have their own way of fighting, he isn't a bland self insert, not a Mary Sue, the characters are likable, even throw away characters like Blake turned out to be fan favourites.

>You're supposed to bully and tease them
Dumbass, which is exactly why they deserve it.

I think he was talking about it bullying and teasing them sexually.

Tesla didn't invent AC. AC is the natural consequence of early dynamos (invented by Faraday IIRC) and had to use brushes and commutators to turn it into DC in order to be useful for stuff other than arc lighting in the early days. What Tesla invented was an AC motor, thereby allowing AC to truly become the dominant form of power due to its ability to step up to higher voltages for long distance transmissions over relatively thinner wires and then step it down to lower voltages to be usable in a home or business (By the way, thought Tesla was not the inventor of the transformer, he did improve it and more importantly, created a workable concept of this AC system of generation, transmission, and use). Your statement is technically wrong but he still was the one to make AC as a system of power real.

DC could only be transmitted through a relatively limited distance from the generator since it could only improve the range by increasing amperage. This requires fatter wires which was a huge expense since copper was then, as is now, expensive. For a long time though, this system of power was the dominant one as it was the first commercial one, as well as having a working DC motor early on. The only use for AC for awhile was for arc lighting, since if you use DC with arc lighting, it would burn one side of the carbons twice as fast as the other, which was inefficient.

This was all before the concept of central stations being the universal norm. Early adopters of electricity had their own private generators running off coal or whatever next to their homes or factories. City would have their own for arc lighting for lighting a couple streets in a central square or something.

Also, he was a tall, slim, good looking man. He never got married due to his germaphobia and weirdness (dunno if he was autistic, but he had a lot of compulsions and obsessions, like with numbers divisible by 3.) He also fell in love with a dove when he was an old man. As in, the bird.

replying to
I fucked up

Ok