ITT: Kino Movies

ITT: Post Kino movies

>the wind is rising
>we must try to live

Attached: the-wind-rises-post6.jpg (620x341, 163K)

I actually don’t mind these kinds of movies. A great story about the human condition at a slow pace

It wasn't kino.

Night is Short, Walk on Girl
Jin-Rou
Princess Mononoke
Perfect Blue
Summer Wars
Tokyo Godfathers

You might go to /wsr/ for anime movie recommendations tho

Attached: mirai-3.jpg (700x434, 160K)

Porco Rosso is the superior plane Miyazaki film

THIS

The MC is also far superior.

>tfw no feature length Kino movie

Attached: KinoFlowers.jpg (953x1178, 421K)

this

Attached: phantom rouge.jpg (188x267, 13K)

Kys

After you.

It was pretty good, but definitely not as good as his other movies imo

all you get are two OVAs.

At least one of them have Kino tits...

Well I specified feature length because those two are (to my knowledge) technically movies but they're shitty 30 minute long movies that Japan loves so much for some reason. They also didn't really seem to have that much more budget behind them and even then haven't had any good quality home releases. I imagine that if you saw them in theatres they would have been higher than DVD quality because even with digital I doubt they'd master a movie shown in theatres at 480p.

Attached: uqXxPg1OLT1hj6bHHSnZqF4tso1.jpg (500x750, 84K)

Now that I think about it, I'm not even sure if there is a story in any of the Kino LN that's long enough to be animated into a fully episode film considering how episodic they are (think the upcoming KonoSuba film). If there truly is going to be a full scale Kino film, it will have to be an original work (like the first movie Life Goes On or a better comparision I guess would be SAO Ordinal Scale)

I'm pretty sure Country of Heroes is. I've been imagining a movie of it ever since I read that chapter. But both anime series have done some combining of originally unrelated stories so they could potentially do that somehow too. Like for instance have one or two short stories to establish the characters and tone and then go into one of the longer stories. Or do what the episodes sometimes do and start with a part b of a prologue/epilogue story, go into a long story, then end with the part a of the prologue/epilogue story.

Also
>like the first movie Life Goes On
Is that not based on a story? I'm only up through volume 5 but there's a story later on with that title and reading the summary it sounds exactly the same. Kino training with Shishou and then visiting the original Kino's mom who then tries to kill her.

60fps master race

Attached: haruhi.webm (800x450, 2.98M)

The first one is better.

Fuck you're right. For some reason, I don't recall there was a scene in the novel where loli Kino wen and tried out a machine gun and so I thought it was an original.

Then again, it has been years since I read the novel...so I could just be retarded.